Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 3 A Tag Team of Thieving Tactics


Bob woke up in his bed.It had been 2 days since they arrived and he is staring his class today.He walked downstairs and he saw Clara drinking some tea and she said," And a good morning to you Bob."." Morning. So did Jacob wake up before me?" said Bob." Yes he did because I don't think he stay up walking movies all night." said Clara." I like a good movie okay." said Bob." So we need to talk about something important to you being here." said Clara." Sure." said Bob.

He sat next to her with some bacon and eggs and some freshly made milk from Duel Academy's farm." It is about your classes." said Clara."I think they suit me." said Bob." You do have the brains for them but I am worried you being on Ms.Waters's bad side already." said Clara." She started it!" said Bob." Yes and that is Jamie for you but you need to be nice to her because she is your teacher and you should give her the respect that she deserves which is very little." said Clara." I'll try.Don't you have a meeting to get too?" said Bob." Ah yes.Good luck today." said Clara.

She walked toward the school as Bob saw Joey and Card Ejector running toward me." Hey you two.Having fun?" said Bob." Yes!This place is so much fun!" said Joey." I know right?I mean daddy always know have to fun." said Card Ejector." Why do you call big brother daddy?" said Joey." I am like her father Joey because she didn't have one.You can call me big bro too if you want." said Bob." Really big bro?" said Joey." Yep.Now I have to get ready for school.Maybe if you ask your sister because she is taking care of you two today if you can come with me." said Bob." Okay.We will be right back!" said Card Ejector.They were gone as Bob walked upstairs to get ready for school.

Meanwhile in the spirit world,Joey and Card Ejector were looking for Sonia." Where is she?" said Joey." No clue.Lets keep looking!" said Card Ejector.The two found her talking with Breaker The Magical Worker outside of the training hall when Bob's spirits went to go train for battle." Hey Joey and Holly.I thought you were with Bob." said Sonia." Yeah and he wanted to know if we could go with Bob today to school." said Holly aka Card Ejector."I'll talk to you later Sonia.I have some training to do." said Breaker.

He walked inside of the hall as Sonia said," Later Breaker.".She sighed as she said," Let me go talk to him.I don't want you two to get lost."." Okay!Lets go!" yelled the two.She followed them as they went back to the real world.The spirit world is in a different dimension as where Bob is the dimension where humans populate and where his spirits live is like their dorm with a training hall,showers,bed,and other stuff because his spirits are like humans in ways that will be explain later but just go for it.

Bob then saw Sonia with the two kids as he closed the door and he had his bag with his duel disk plus some pencils and papers and notebooks."Hey you guys." said Bob." They can come with you as long as they have some supervision aka me." said Sonia." Sure.You guys can stay in my deck with a old friend of mine.He is one of my mains." said Bob.The two kids jumped into Bob's deck as he said," Breaker is there too.I know that you two have become close friends."." I thought he was training." said Sonia." He is always training but he is always in my deck someway.Have fun you crazy kids." said Bob.

She walked into his deck as he walked out of the woods." Bob?Is that you?" said a girl.Bob then saw his old friend Jane Yuki.She is the daughter of the Chancellor and an old friend of Bob knowing him since he was Jaden's dueling apprentice.They were rivals always competing over everything but when he had too leave for other training,she was sad.Little did she know that she has a crush on our fair hero without the scent thing because that didn't come until he was 15.

" Hey Jane." said Bob.He ignored her.He always thought that she was a he due to her tomboy nature but now well he saw her as a woman." So what dorm are you in?" said Jane." Um Ra Yellow?" said Bob.He actually had no clue what his dorm name was to be honest." Aren't you in that super special dorm with Jacob?I mean you two are the kids of some legendary duelists just like me." said Jean." Yeah.I have no idea what the name of the dorm is though." said Bob." Of course you would say that.All that your mind thinks about is dueling." said Jane."Sometimes I think about things." said Bob." Yeah right.So you wanna walk to the academy together?" said Jane." Sure." said Bob.

The two walked to the school.It was the biggest building on this island compared to well everything else.It had classrooms,the card shop,cafeteria,gym,and the biggest swimming pool in the world and I am not kidding about that." So what class do you have first?" said Jane." I think Clara told me that I have Chemistry today." said Bob." You sure about that?You really don't" said Jane." We can go ask your mom but they have their meeting." said Bob." I have someone who can help us." said Jane." Who?Is it a robot?" said Bob." No." said Jane.

He followed the girl and then he saw the library." What is this strange place?" said Bob." A library Bob.You have never been to one have you?" said Jane."Yes." said Bob.She made him sit down at a computer and she said," You can search up any duelist for a duel using these things."." And you know this how?" said Bob."I was pretty much raised here." said Jane." Oh yeah." said Bob.He searched up himself and Jane said," Oh. Me and you both have history together for third period."." So how do I print this?" said Bob." Click the print button Einstein." said Jane." You know that I have no knowledge of computers whatsoever." said Bob." Yet you can operate an almost full function duel rider." said Jane.Bob shut up as he pressed the button to print the schedules.

The two walked toward the class and Jane stood in front of her homeroom class which was her first class English." Good luck Bob.I mean you have him for your last class." said Jane." Don't worry so much Jane.I mean I wouldn't you to waste away your beauty over me doing something stupid.I will see you later Jane." said Bob.He then walked toward his class as Jane put her hand to her heart.It was beating like crazy and she said," What is going on?I mean Bob is just my friend and that is it.".

She walked inside as the spirit of Elemental Hero Lady Heat staying there and she said," You like him Jane.You need to admit it already.I mean you rejected that popular boy back home for him.Ask him out already.". She then flew back inside her deck as the first bell rang.The class went like this. 1st,2nd,3rd,4th, 5th,Lunch period,6th,7th,and 8th.This is like a middle school thing but for some reason,they don't do that.I don't know why myself but maybe this question will be asked later in this but who knows.

Bob sat in his seat in his homeroom which was the English room.He saw Roger sitting with a boy with green hair aka Terry down below.He walked down there and he said," Hey man.So we got Homeroom together. That is so cool.So who is your friend?".Terry grab his hands and he said," My name is Terrence Lawson or Terry and I am not gay.You must be Yugi's son.You like a male model."." Um thanks.Are you sure that you aren't gay?" said Bob." Terry is not gay.He is actually trying to get me a girlfriend." wrote Roger." Really?" said Bob." Yep.She and Roger here might have something special so my goal is too help Roger with this." said Terry." Let me in." said Bob." Why?" wrote Roger." You look like you need my help.I somehow attract the ladies according to Jacob and I have some experience and tips.You don't mind me helping Terry?" said Bob." Yep.I mean having you will be some major help." said Terry.

Then a woman walked in as Bob ran up to his seat which far away from his Slifer friends.She had white hair and she looks like a beauty full woman and she was the Slifer headmistress which was in the last episode but someone forgot to describe her like an idiot so I must do it for you.She then said," Some of you are in my dorm but most of you aren't so I must introduce myself.My name is Alice Carter.I am the English teacher.You will be seeing me for three years so I hope that we have a good relation because we are going to be together for a long time."."She seems nice." said Bob." Now for our first day,we will be meeting the rest of your class with a fun little game." said Alice.

Bob walked into his next class Dueling 101 with his favorite teacher in the whole wide world Jamie Walters. He sat in a empty seat and he sighed." Um do you mind if I sit here?" said a girl.He then saw Stella from Episode 1." Oh sure." said Bob.She sat next to him and she said," My name is Stella Inferno and you are?"." Bob Moto." said Bob." You defeated Doctor Waters at the entrance exams.I am such a high fan of the Dark Magician." said Stella." Thanks.Most people do like him but less than Mana."said Bob." Who?" said Stella." I mean Dark Magician Girl.She reminds me of a old photo that my dad has.They look like twins." said Bob.

 She looked at him like he was loco and she said," Whatever.So Bob?What do you have after this?"." I got History.I just know that I am going to be sleeping in there." said Bob." I have History next too.Guess I have a new friend.You don't think that I am annoying.Right?" said Stella." Nope.I like you Stella." said Bob.He smiled and she and him talked just as Dr.Walters walked in and then she said," Welcome you kids and Mr.Moto.Please keep your hormones in check.".She is going to be fun I can tell with her way of belittling our hero

Meanwhile with Jacob,He walked into his third class for the day which was Gym.He sat in the bleachers with some Slifers,Ra,and Obelisk male and female.He pointed out Fate and he waved him over." Hey Fate.I thought you would be a Obelisk." said Jacob." Yes but I come from a family who makes you work for things.I am happy to be here though." said Fate." Right.So you know anything about this guy?" said Jacob." He was an old student here back in the day." said Fate.Then Hassleberry stood there and he said," Attention!".Everyone looked at the muscle man and he said," Good.My name is Tyranno Hassleberry but you will call me Coach Hassleberry and I am the headmaster of Slifer Red!We will be learn about each other thanks to a Dodgeball game!".The class cheered because no one hates Dodgeball except like if you are a lazy bum.

 Meanwhile with Noah.Oh he is our third protagonist by the way.It was Forth period and he had Swimming. Now growing up with Seto Kaiba as a father is hard enough but a lot is expected from you when you are the kid of a man who pretty runs duel monsters and he had a childhood which is different from say Average Joe kid.He then pulled out his phone and he searched for his Big Five.

His uncle Mokuba told him and his sister Kate about the Big Five when they were little.They were these five dudes in suits who were pretty much his grandfather's circle of employees but when Seto took over the company,they hated him and they tried to kill him and his sorta of kind of his friends in the virtual world with the help of his uncle who did try to kill him due to jealous or something like that but Noah had his goal in mind.To find 5 duelists so that they can beat any one.He then saw his teacher.He met her about two days ago and you met her in Episode 1 so that proves something.She stood there and she said," I welcome you all to my swimming class.This class is more a breather class because we think you need a break from all this harsh learning.".She talked as Noah ignored her.Liking him?

It was 5th period and Noah walked into his next class.It was History and Noah cared just as much for this as he did swimming.He sat in his seat and he saw Terry who sat behind him." Hi.My name is Terrence Lawson or Terry for short." said Terry.He noticed his jacket and said," You are just a Slifer Red.You don't deserve to talk to me."." Oh sorry." said Terry.He then sat down as some Ra and Obelisk said," Fag.".Terry sighed and he said," Sometimes.".Noah then looked at his phone ignoring the teacher.She had black hair and she had cute glasses which covered her green eyes and she said," Welcome to History.My name is Celia Lambert.I am the headmistress of Ra Yellow."

It was lunch time and Bob was looking for his friends.He saw Jacob and he sat with him." You are the first one here.I am impress." said Jacob." Thanks.I think?" said Bob." It is just that I made a new friend." said Jacob." I am so proud of you Jacob." said Bob." Can it Bob with your bad sense of sarcasm.Let me guess. You made so many friends that you couldn't count them all." said Jacob." Nope.I made about 4 friends. Three them are girls and one is an flamboyant male." said Bob." I am impress Bob." said Fate.He then saw Stella and he said," Stella!We are over here!".

She sat down and she said," Hi.My name is Stella."." The name is Jacob.What did Bob do to you?" said Jacob." Nothing.Me and him just talked is all.So I heard that you and Bob are the sons of Joey and Yugi.Is that true?" said Stella." Yep and I beat him in everything." said Bob." Except for Chess.He can't play chess to save his life.I mean he thinks the Rook" said Jacob."I can teach you Bob if you want.I mean my dad taught me about it." said Stella." That would be nice." said Bob.

She smiled at him and Jacob thought," Guess she fell for him too.".He then saw Roger walking with a green haired boy and he said," So is the flamboyant guy?"." Oh yeah." said Bob.He waved them over and Terry said," Hi! My name is Terrance Lawson or Terry for short and this is Roger.Don't mind him,he is just a little shy."." Hi miss." wrote Roger." You poor thing.Why can't you talk?" said Stella." Fear." wrote Roger." So am I the first girl that you talked too?" said Stella." No.I talked to a girl named Emily.She is really nice.Do you know her?" wrote Roger." Yeah.She runs a deck filled with Beast,Beast Warriors,and warrior type monsters." said Fate.

Fate stood there and Bob said," You know this how?"." It says it in the database what every students use so you can prepare for a duel Baka." said Jane.She stood there and Bob said," Everyone including you Fate.This is Jane Yuki.Jane,Stella,and Terry meet Fate Falcon."." Hey.So are you the kid that Bob was talking about?" said Jane.She pointed to Roger and he wrote," What was he talking about?"."He says that you are shy and he is going to try to help you get out of your shell." said Jane." Really Bob?That is pretty cool of you." said Terry and Stella." Thanks." said Bob." So is this everyone?" said Fate." Nope.We are still missing Joan." said Stella." Who is Joan?" said the three boys who could talk as the one who couldn't wrote." She is Stella's childhood friend?" said Jean." Yep.We have been friends since we were in Elementary school. " said Stella.

Then Jacob noticed a girl.She had long black hair and she had green eyes.You may be asking yourself.Why is Jacob noticing this girl?You will see soon.She walked over to the group and she said," Sorry that I am late!Mr.Jackson keeps us after late."." It is fine Joan.Guys this is Joan and Joan this is Roger,Terry,Fate,and Jacob." said Bob." Hi." said Joan.

She sat down next to Stella and across from Jacob.Bob,Stella,and Terry were thinking of ways to make Roger talk to Emily as Fate and Jane discuss about some show with superheroes.She stared at him and she then thought," I heard about him from some girls.This is the Joey's son.He uses those creepy monsters.What were they called again?".She then said," So Jacob?I heard that you use a certain kind of monsters.What were they called?"." The Psycho Monsters." said Jacob." Ah." said Joan." Oh I know.They aren't scary.Truth to be told,they are pretty tame." said Jacob." Really?" said Joan." Yep and I think your warriors are strong." said Jacob." Really?I mean most guys are intimidated by their strength." said Joan." I have never being a fighter." said Jacob.

The two talked as an announcement went off," Would all students please head to the main dueling stage immediately?"." So what is going on?" said Fate." It is the annual tag team duel." wrote Roger." You know this how?" said Fate and Joan." My brother goes here." wrote Roger." Who is your brother?" said Stella." Guy." wrote Roger." The Guy?He is one of the best duelist here.He is your brother?" said Fate." Who is Guy?" said Bob." You really don't like reading do you Bob?Anyway,he is one of the best duelists here and he is destined to make it big on the Pro League." said Jacob." Oh.I knew that." said Bob." Yeah.Right!" said Jacob and Jean.

" Anyway,So what is the tag team about Roger?" said Terry." It is where the student Council President picks four students from all three years and they duel in teams of two and the winner gets an prize back.Usually the team with the Obelisk wins." wrote Roger." Sounds like fun." said Bob." You think every duel is fun." said Jane." Yeah but I want in." said Bob." It is picked randomly." wrote Roger." Knowing his luck,he will be picked." said Jacob." Yeah when we were kids,Bob always won luck based stuff even freaking Mario Party! I mean even in Mario Party!" said Jean." Anyway.Lets get going.Don't want to be late." said Stella." She is right." said Fate and Joan.

Bob sat with his friends holding a bucket of popcorn and then Jacob,Fate,and Joan said in unison," Where did you get that?"Bob said," From a very nice lady.So Roger?What is the student council president like?"." I never met her but from my mom told me who Guy told her.She is a girl with a charm to her." wrote Roger." She must be like very beautiful to get Guy talking about a girl." said Stella." You know my brother Stella?" wrote Roger." Yeah.She is the little sister of her old brother Ryu and her older sister Tammy." said Joan." Oh yeah.I remember that Tammy was in the same private school that Guy was in middle school.He and her were close and she was pretty nice to me.I haven't heard anything about her in a long time.How is she doing?" wrote Roger." I don't want to talk about it." said Stella." I'll tell you later Roger." said Joan.

Then Bob noticed a girl.She was wearing the Obelisk Uniform and she was well endowed to say the least." I think that is her.Just a guess though." said Jacob." What makes you think that?" said Fate." I think Jacob sees the arm band." said Terry." You can get past those things!?" said Bob.She then said," Welcome to your new home!My name is Shelly Greer and I am a third year Obelisk student and also the student council president. I am here to welcome you all to the annual Tag Duel.This will be between four duelist picked at random.".

Then a lotto appeared and she grab four pieces of paper which was going at that speed of sound." Our first duelist is a second year Obelisk Blue student known as the thief Alan Franklin.Our second duelist is also a second year Ra Yellow student known as the Paladin Janis Stevens.Our third duelist is a first year Slifer Red student Kitty Jones who uses Earth Based monsters along with ritual monsters.And our final duelist known as Bob Moto.Would you four please come to the field?" said Shelly.

Bob stood there and he said," Sweetness!"." Of course you would be in this duel Bob.I am worried about that freshman girl." said Jean." I hope she gets stuck with you or the Thief.She is doomed out there." said Joan." Right.I better get going." said Bob.

He jumped down from the bleachers as Terry said," Has Bob always been like that?"." Yep.Every since we were kids,this is actually normal to the stuff that I have seen Bob do." said Jacob." Yeah.Bob seems like that kind of guy.I wonder if Bob's partner can keep up the same level as him." said Fate." Yeah." said Stella." Go Bob.I heard about the thief and the paladin from my brother.You will need to be at your best to beat them." thought Roger.

Bob stood there with Kitty,Janis,and Alan.Alan was true to his words as he wore a dark blue uniform and he had a sneaky like approach to him and he was wearing a hoodie.Janis was wearing a thick uniform and a bigger duel disk but she wasn't like big.Kitty had long blond hair with pink highlights as she said," It is an honor to meet you Bob.I hope we are partners."." Yeah.I hope so too." said Bob.He smiled at her and Shelly said," Looks we have team 1st year and team 2nd year.Lets begin!".

The four stood there and Alan said," Janis will go first then Kitty will go then me and then you Bob."." I am good." said Bob." Okay then Duel!" said the three." I like this better.Get your game on!" said Bob.Janis drew a card and she said," I play the ritual spell White Dragon Ritual and I tribute my Axe Raider so I can summon Paladin of White Dragon!".Then a card very familiar to Bob stood in front of him and Janis said," I end my turn with a facedown."."Kitty drew a card and she said," I summon the Psychic Snail in attack mode!".Then a snail stood there and she place a card down to end her turn." I draw!" said Alan.He looked at his hand and he said," I summon Strike Ninja in attack mode!".He stood there and Alan said," I end my turn with a facedown.".Bob drew his card and he looked at his current hand before he drew his card and he said," Okay so I have 2 high leveled monsters and no way to summon them.".He then looked at his card and smiled," I play the spell card Mini Heroes and I summon them to the field in attack mode!".Then five mini heroes stood there.They wore a red/black costume and he said," Like them?I can do tribute them so I tribute 4 of them so I can summon Shield Knight in defense mode and Nova in attack mode!".Four heroes were gone as two stronger warriors stood there.Nova had fiery red hair and he smirked at the Paladin and Kitty and he was wearing a red and orange costume and Shield Knight was a woman wearing red armor." I end my turn with 2 facedowns." said Bob.

Mini Heroes.Spell.Normal.You can summon Mini Hero tokens if you have an empty space on your field.A hero tokens can be tribute whenever you need too.Mini Hero.LV 4.Attribute Earth.ATK 2500 DEF 2500.Warrior/Token.Each one counts as a monster in the grave.
Shield Knight.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 4000 DEF 6000.Warrior/Normal.A warrior with a massive shield made by the gods and she can defended her friends from the monsters of hell or anyway else.
Nova,the ladies man of fire.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Warrior/Normal.A superhero with a fiery passion for justice and the ladies.He works along side the guild to save the world from supernatural threats from aliens to evil entities.

" Man.That was so cool.I mean he just summon two powerful monsters on his first turn.He is good." said Terry." Yeah.Bob is always bring the fiery passion when it comes to stuff and his decks shows it well." said Jacob.Janis drew her next card and she thought," Dam it!How am I supposed to get past that?".She looked at the card and she smiled." I play the spell Lighting Vortex." said Janis.She then discarded a card as Bob and Kitty's field was empty." Dam!That was an awesome move!I mean she drew the card to get rid of Bob's defense." said Jane." Whose side are you on?" said Joan." I like a good duel.Okay." said Jane." I now summon Paladin of the Cursed Dragon." said Janis.A zombie version of her paladin stood there and then she said," Attack Kitty with Spear of Doom!"." I activate my facedown!Negate Attack!" said Kitty.The attack was blocked as Kitty sighed in relief." I end my turn with a facedown." said Janis.

" Awesome move Kitty!" said Bob." Thanks but you haven't seen anything.I draw!" said Kitty.She drew a card and she said," I play Monster Reborn and I summon back my Snail which I will send back so I can summon Ancient Gear Beast!".Then a mechanized giant dog barked and Kitty said," Attack Strike Ninja!". The dog destroyed the ninja and they lost 300 life points which put them at 7700 life points.Oh and in tag duels,each team has 8000 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Kitty.Alan looked at his hand which he just added a card and he said," I play the trap card Call of The Haunted and I bring Nova in attack mode!".The fiery hero stood there and Alan said," Attack Bob with scorching blast!"."I activate my facedown!Scrap Iron Scarecrow!" said Bob.The attack was blocked by a scarecrow and Alan said," I end my turn.".

Bob drew a card and he smiled," I summon Bike in attack mode!".Then Joey stood there.He then smiled at Bob and he said," Ready!"." Okay!I activate Bike's special effect.This allows me to summon his sister Motor Drive!" said Bob.Then Sonia stood there and she said," Lets go!"." Okay.I attack with Motor Drive!" said Bob." Is he crazy?I mean they have a difference by at least 1400 attack points." said Stella." This is a normal Bob move right?" said Terry." Yes.I better that Motor Drive has a effect." said Jacob.Her attack points were now 5200 as Bob said," She gets an attack point bonus when her brother is on the field.".She then destroyed Nova with a kick causing 1200 life points to go down the drown and Bob said," I activate my Bike's second effect.When a monster is destroyed,I can summon a monster of equal or less attack points in attack mode that was just destroyed and I pick Dark Magician Girl!".He then summon her and the crowd cheered.She waved as Sonia look at her with jealously." Okay then.I end my turn with a facedown." said Bob.

Bike.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1900 DEF 1700.Machine/Effect.He is the younger brother of Motor Drive and they are part of a group of monsters based of vehicles.He can summon his older sister from your deck or hand when summoned to the field.When a monster is destroyed,you can summon a monster with equal or less attack points to the field.
Motor Drive.Attribute Earth.LV 6.ATK 2600 DEF 2000.Machine/Effect.She is one of the strongest members of the group of monsters that her brothers is in as well as she is always ready to protect her brother and friends.She gains an extra 2600 attack points when her brother is one the field.

Janis drew a card and she said," I activate my ritual spell to summon my final Paladin.I play Luminous Dragon Ritual and I tribute my Twin-Sword Marauder so I can Paladin of Photon Dragon in attack mode.". Then a third one stood there and Bob said," Something is coming.Get ready Kitty."." Right." said Kitty." I now activate my final ritual spell!It is known as Ritual of The Ultimate Paladin!I need three monsters of the same level  and attack points.I send my three monsters to the grave so I can summon the Ultimate Paladin!" said Janis. The three were gone as a paladin stood there.Its armor was white and red and it was huge." Look at that thing!Its attack points are 6000!" said Fate." Yeah but Bob has this?Right?" wrote Roger.Jane and Jacob looked at each other and they said," Who knows?"." Attack that Bike!" said Janis." I activate my facedown! Negate Attack!" said Bob.The attack was blocked as the siblings sighed." I end my turn." said Janis.

Ritual of The Ultimate Paladin.Spell.Ritual.Lets you summon the Ultimate Paladin in attack mode if you send to the grave three monsters of the same level and attack points.
The Ultimate Paladin.Attribute Light.LV 7.ATK 6000 DEF 4000.Warrior/Ritual/Normal.It is the strongest Paladin in the world and its gender is unknown to everyone but its close friends.

Kitty drew a card and she thought," Okay.In this duel,we have Psychic Snail,Paladin of Photon Dragon, Paladin of the Cursed Dragon,the five mini heroes,Paladin of White Dragon,Strike Ninja,Axe Raider,Twin-Sword Marauder,Shield Knight,and Nova.This is perfect.".She then said," I activate my ritual spell known as Summoning the Ancient God of the Planet.This spell only works if we have 10 or more monster in the grave which we have so I send my Ancient Gear Beast to the grave so I can summon the Ancient God of the Planet in attack mode!".Then the dog was gone as a man stood there.His armor was made of gold and he had a sword made up of something strong." Meet my strongest monster!" said Kitty." Yes and I am ready to defend my lady for you punks." said GOP(Ancient God of the Planet).

Summoning the Ancient God of the Planet.Spell.Ritual.You can summon the Ancient God of the Planet if you have 10 or more monsters in the grave.
Ancient God of the Planet.Attribute Earth.LV 10.ATK 7000 DEF 7000.Warrior/Ritual/Normal.He is the god of the Planet Earth.He can destroy any foes that gets in his way so when you see him,run away!

" Wow.That is such a strong monster.Right Guy?" said a Obelisk Blue.Guy sat there and he said," Yes but it can't even compare to my monsters."." Yeah but that Bob guy looks really strong too." said the same blue." Yes but I can beat him with no problems." said Guy." I attack your monster with Planet Blast!" said Kitty. The monster was destroyed and then they lost 1000 life points and then Kitty said," I end my turn.".Alan drew a card and he said," I activate this.Summoning of a Thief.This card allows me to summon the Ultimate Thief!".Then a cloud of smoke appeared as a thief stood there.It stood there and Kitty said," That monster looks so weak."." I activate his special effect.This destroy all warrior monsters on the field." said Alan.Then the Ancient God of the Planet was gone as Alan said," Attack her!"." I activate my facedown!" said Bob.He then took the damage from the attack which was 6000 points of damage." Bob!" yelled his friends." That was my facedown known as Taking the Hit.This allows me to take the attack for my partner." said Bob." I end my turn." said Alan.

Summoning the Ultimate Thief.Spell.Normal.You can summon the Ultimate Thief in attack mode.
The Ultimate Thief.Attribute Dark.LV 7.ATK 6000 DEF 2000.Fiend/Effect.The universe's best thief.He destroy all warriors monster when on the field.
Taking the Hit.Trap.Quick.You take the attack for your partner.

Bob drew a card and Mana and Sonia said," Do it!"." Okay guys!Time to end this!" said Bob.He then said," I summon Android from my hand.".She then stood there and she said," Lets go ladies!"." Right!" said the two." I activate the spell card Killer Ladies!" said Bob.The three jumped into battle and Bob said," They work as one to crush the thief!".Alan then lost his monster and he got blasted by the robot and 4200 life points leaving them defenseless and without any monster to protect them." I now activate my final card.I can now summon one of my oldest monster and my oldest friend.I summon you Atomic Knight!" said Bob.

Android.Attribute Earth.LV 5.ATK 2200 DEF 2000.Machine/Warrior/Normal.A girl who once a normal girl but due to fate being hard,she turned into a robot warrior but she defend her friends from her boss.
Killer Ladies.Spell,Normal.You can attack with three female monsters at once.

Then a knight appeared.His armor was black and green.He stood there and his presence made the air tense. "That monster looks so strong!" said Terry." That is one of Bob's top ten." said Jane." He had a top ten?" said Joan and Fate." Yes.It is Bob's strongest monster and his closet friends.Those are the monsters who have been him so he was a baby.Atomic Knight is one of them and his power is strong." said Jacob." So what is his special effect?" wrote Roger." You will have to watch and see." said Jane." That is so lame." said Stella." Lets kick their buts ladies and Bike!" said Atomic Knight." Right!" said the four." I now attack with him and Bike.Roller Wheel Kick and Atomic Blast!" said Bob." Right!" said the two boys.He then blasted Alan with the blast which knocked out their life points and Bike kicked him just make to sure."That is game!" said Bob.

Atomic Knight.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Warrior/Normal.He can be summon without any sacrifices if you are losing in life points.He is the knight made of atomic energy.He is always looking for a fight because he is a man looking for action and he is always protecting his friends from danger with his atomic powers.He can destroy all cards on your opponent's field at the cost of his attack.

Bob then stood there and he said," That was a close one.You okay Kitty?".She looked at him and she said," That was so cool Bob!I mean Atomic Knight is so cool but you were too.It was an honor to duel with you." ." Thanks.I hope that we can be friends.I mean I treated everyone as my friend but I hope I can see you around and maybe duel the god guy.He looks like a lot of fun.Call me when you want a duel." said Bob." Me too." said Kitty.

She then smiled at him as she ran off to her friends as Alan and Janis walked off.He walked into an empty room." This was a fun duel right Atomic?" said Bob.He stood there and he said," Yes and I am so happy to be here and duel some awesome foes with my blade of atomic energy."." Yeah.I hope that too.So do you want me to call you your real name ?I mean I call everyone else by their real name." said Bob." Yes Bob.You may call me my real name.What was it?I forgot it." said Atomic Knight." Aaron." said Bob." Oh yeah." said Aaron.

Later that day,Kitty was walking toward her room which she shared with her twin sister Angel.She opened her room and she saw her sister reading a book and she said," Hey Kitty.".Kitty sat on her bed and she said," I think I am in love."." Really?With who?Jess?" said Angel." Yes and not with Jess.I mean what kinda of sister would I be if I did that?" said Kitty." A bad one.So who is it?" said Angel." Remember that guy who I dueled with today? " said Kitty." Yeah Bob.You don't like him do you? said Angel." I like him Angel.I mean did you see how you took that damage for me.That was so cool." said Kitty." So that is he like your knight in shinning armor?" said Angel." Yeah.Should I ask him out?" said Kitty." No.You just met him so get to know him first." said Angel." Right," said Kitty.The two then talked about twin stuff as their spirits watched them.

Meanwhile at the Obelisk Blue Dorm common area,Bob and Jacob were sitting there." Man.I feel so weird here." said Bob." Yeah.I mean we usually don't live the rich life.I mean we only did this when you won that one tourney." said Jacob." Yeah.So where are the girls?" said Bob."Who knows?" said Jacob." Don't you have 2 little sisters?" said Bob." Yes but do you think I understand either of them?" said Jacob." I thought you did." said Bob." I don't." said Jacob.

The two then saw Noah.He sat there on his laptop doing research on the Big Five.What a shocker."Isn't that Noah?" whispered Jacob." Who?" whispered Bob." Noah Kaiba.You don't remember him Bob?We used to play with him and his sister when we were little." whispered Jacob." No why?" said Bob." Well he was a good duelist and I remember you beating him badly." said Jacob." I thought I would remember that.I mean I was always remember my duels." said Bob." Guess you are forgetting ours." said Noah.

He stood there and Bob fell out of his chair." Hello Jacob.I guess it is good to see you again.You too Moto." said Noah." Now I remember you.You use to do to this stuff me all the freaking time." said Bob." So what are you looking at?" said Jacob." Stuff.Your duel was good today Bob." said Noah." Thanks Noah." said Bob." So what are you guys doing in Obelisk?I thought you were working with Ms.Knight." said Noah." We are here to see some of Bob's friends." said Jacob." Of course.Bob can make friends with anyone he talks with if I remember including Duel Monster spirits." said Noah." Yep.I made so many new friends since then though.It was good to see you Noah." said Bob." You too.I hope we have a duel someday." said Noah.

Stella,Joan,and Jane were walking toward them after leaving the bath and I won't be showing you this because it is perverted." Isn't that Noah Kaiba?And is he talking to Jacob and Bob?" said Joan." Yeah.I mean their fathers are friends right?" said Stella." Yeah and Bob can't hate anyone." said Jane.She walked over there and Noah said," These must be your friends Robert.I must be leaving.".He walked off as Jacob said," Hey ladies.So what did you need us for?"." We need to ask you a question." said Joan." What is it?" said Bob." Do you mind helping me with something?" said Stella." Sure Stella.I always help a friend not matter the problem." said Bob." Guess I am game too." said Jacob."Lets get going then." said Joan.

Bob and Jacob stood there with some aching arms and Clara was laughing at them." You let them use you as their pack mules you know that." said Clara." I figure that out before Bob because he can't refuse a friend." said Jacob." I didn't thinks girls could shop that much.I mean being an Obelisk must be great if you are an shopalohic." said Bob.You don't watch enough cartoons kid.Girls love to shop."Anyway,you two have two classes tomorrow.So please get some sleep." said Clara.

She walked upstairs and Aaron appeared." You may be our king but you are an idiot sometimes." said Aaron." Thanks Aaron.So how is everyone doing?" said Bob." What do you mean?Is something wrong?" said Jacob." It is nothing.We are planning something and we don't want the person finding out." said Bob." Maybe Skippy can help." said Jacob." We don't need her services for this." said Aaron.She came out and she said," Same old Aaron.He isn't like his king that is for sure."." Yeah.I mean he is less social when it came someone outside our little group." said Jacob." They are right you know." said Bob." Whatever.I better get going.You know Holly and her bedtime stories." said Aaron." Yep.I better get some sleep too." said Bob." Right." said Jacob.

The two walked upstairs for slumber but little did they know what Aaron meant was that a evil presence is coming soon.

Next time,
A less longer Episode for is for sure.Also we see more of Jacob and Roger's deck as they faces off against old friends of Joan's and Emily's for their hand in marriage?!

No comments:

Post a Comment