Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 7.5 Bob's Past

This episode is different from other episode because this one is a flashback and also some character development. When we got back into the past,above it will be the words Flashback and when I end it will be Present.Oh and Lynn and Allison are the same plus it has been 9 years since Bob lost his parents.Just some clarification on this stuff and this one is a long one.

Present,
Bob was sleeping in his bed.He had just finished dueling several students who wanted to beat the king of games kid.He then start to remember why he started to duel and why.So this part is a little history lesson. Hooray Learning.

Flashback,
In Bob's house 9 years ago,it was right after Bob lost his mom and dad.He was devastated about it like any kid would be .He came home from school one day to see his grandfather with a short black haired man and a long blond haired woman.They were in gray suits so they must be business people.It only makes sense." Grandpa.What is going on?And who are they?" said Bob." Bob.These people are going to take care of you now." said Solomon." But Grandpa." said Bob." Don't worry about me kid.I can handled myself.Have fun with them Bob." said Solomon.

He then left the house as Bob said," So hi.My name is Bob.And you two are?"." My name is Nathan Sharp and this is my wife Samantha." said the man." Can I call you guys?" said Bob." No you may not.I will only be referred Samantha and my husband shall referred to Nathan.Is that clear Robert?" said Samantha." I like to be call Bob." said Bob." In this household,you will be called Robert." said Nathan." Okay." said Bob.

He walked up to his room and Samantha said," Oh and you are banned from playing that childish game."." What?!" said Bob." Yes.We hated that game so we want you to stop as well." said Nathan." But I am a duelist." said Bob." Are you back taking us?We are your parents and we deserved your uppermost respect at all times." said Samantha." I would do that Sammie but I am a duelist just like my mom and dad." said Bob.

She then slapped him and he grab his hair and she threw him down the stairs.Two things about this.One she is freaking crazy,I mean he is 8! Second she and her husband are going to be a thorn in his side later in life." Don't you call me that!" yelled Samantha." I am sorry." said Bob who was crying from being thrown down the stairs." Don't cry you little shit." said Nathan.He then punched him and Bob ran upstairs." Why did we even do this Nathan?" said Samantha." For the money honey.He is going to get his father's money when he turns 18.We have to keep him for that long so we can be rich." said Nathan." Oh yeah." said Samantha.

Bob was on his bed crying." Why did you guys have to leave me with them!?" said Bob.He looked at a picture of him and his mom and dad.He was smiling that made the girls in the future go wild and he said," I am going to keep dueling no matter what.I will do so I can find you and mom and bring you back to me so we can be a family."." That is very good Bob and we will help you do this." said a voice.

Bob then saw Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl in front of him and he threw a pillow at them in fear. An appropriate reaction." Calm down man.We aren't here to hurt you right Mahad?" said DMG." Yes Mana.We are your father's oldest duel monsters spirits.We came here to tell you that you have a greater destiny in life than being the child who will make them rich." said Mahad." Really?" said Bob."Yeah.I mean you are the Spirit King not some spoiled rich kid." said Mana." Sometimes.You are the king of us Bob and we are going to help you with your quest to find your parents." said Mahad." Awesome.But how are we going to do it?" said Bob." Follow us and we will find them." said Mana.

A year later,Bob was sitting in a black suit with a red tie and he was next to a lawyer and they were in court because Bob is divorcing his step parents.Okay a little rant but Bob is a super genius like my god,he is divorcing his parents at 9 years old which is rare like really rare just like finding a shiny Pokemon.Bob then looked at his duel monsters spirits that were in the crowd.He saw Aaron and the rest of the ten along with Mana who was giving her support,Mahad smiling at the boy,and Summon Skull ready to kill them.He is a fiend after all and they did hurt his master recently with a scar which Bob hid with his hair.

The judge who had a white wig on and I know that judges don't wear this in real life but it is pretty fun to see one." We have the jury's verdict on Bob vs Samantha and Nathan Sharp." said the Judge." Did Bob do it?" said Mana." I hope so Mana.We need him to leave these jerks so we can start his training and also we have Summon Skull ready to pounce." said Mahad.The Fiend was ready to kill them and the Judge said," And we Bob being a free man!".

The spirits cheered for their master's freedom as Bob said," Thank you Mr.Price."." Bob.You can call me my first name.I think me and you working together for 6 months makes us friends." said Mr.Price.Mr.Price was a young lawyer at 16 and he had red hair." Okay.Thank you from freeing me from my stepparents Nick." said Bob.Nick stood up and he said," Oh Bob.You should try entering some dueling tourney around town.I mean you seem like a pretty good duelist kid and you can make a lot of cash from it.Good luck Bob with whatever you do.If you need a lawyer or a friend call me.".

He left the room and Bob said," Guess this is the next step.".He then saw his former parents standing there and Bob said," What do you two want?I have no obligation to you Nate and you Sammie.".He was then punched by Nathan who said," You are a little shit!I mean you ruined us!You couldn't have just been a good little boy who followed us but no you had to be a duelist!"." Why do you hate me?I didn't do anything to you and your ugly wife." said Bob.

He was being fed lines by one of his monsters as she said," You and your kind have ruined this world with this childish game of yours.I mean you might be old enough but let me give you some examples. We had Battle City which had people duel for these so called God cards which are just paper, when Duel monsters came to life and then attack humans with that Great Leviathan,the Shadow Riders and their desire to collect the Sacred Beasts,the Society of Light with their leader,Trueman who almost destroy the world,Dark Signers, New Domino City in general,the number cards,and many more incidents."." So you hate me for being a duelist?And you hate me and my friends about this?" said Bob." Yes." said Nathan.

Then Summoned Skull attack them and Bob said," Stop.".It got off him and Nathan said," You are a freak!"." I am not.You two are.If you attack me or my friends or family,I would be this nice to you." said Bob.He walked off and Mahad said," Lets go.We need to go your grandfather's card shop.We will then be leaving for some dueling competition here in Domino City."." Right." said Bob.He then walked to his grandfather shop and he opened the door.

He looked around and he saw a letter with a box on it.He grabbed it and he read it aloud," Dear Bob,I know that you and Max are going to win your case against them.I have faith that the skills that I taught your father will make you go far into duel monsters.You are going to enter this competition here in town and move on.Don't worry about your house because I will make sure that it will stay with us.I have some cards that I got from some people in cities where they love to duel.You should go there one day.Good luck Bob.I hope to see you again one day.".

He opened the box and Bob then saw three new duel monsters spirits.One was Stardust Dragon, Number 39 Utopia,and Android." Hi." said Bob." You must be the Spirit King." said Number 39 Utopia." I am so how do you know me?" said Bob." Your name is well known in the duel monster spirit world.I am the spirit of Dark Magician and I am the king's loyal spellcaster." said Mahad." Yes.We have a vision that this kid will be important to the world later so we are joining your group.You don't mind Bob?" said Number 39 Utopia." Sure.Welcome to the team.So who is this?" said Bob." My name is Allison or Lynn." said Android." Okay." said Bob.

A week later,Bob stood outside of the Kaiba Dorm in line to duel." You ready Bob?" said Mahad. "Yep.I got my deck ready to beat anyone." said Bob.He then saw a woman and she said," Are you entering this little boy?Did you lose my mom?"." Yes but I came here to enter this." said Bob." Okay fine but don't go crying to mommy when you lose kid." said the woman.She then handed him the number 16 and he walked into the lobby where he saw 15 other duelist.They were all pro duelist and Bob is a 9 year old kid.So Bob is going to be beating people over half his age.

He sat down in a corner and he heard the pros saying." What is that kid doing in here?"." Yeah.He looks like a rookie." said a pro. Then Bob saw a girl about 16 walking toward him.She had black hair with green highlights and she was wearing a green and black blouse and blue jeans." Hey kid.The name is Robin Jewel.So what are you doing in here?" said Robin." I came here to enter this duel thing but everyone keeps looking at me funny for some reason." said Bob." Probably because you are 9 years old.Hey I think I know you from somewhere." said Robin." I get that a lot.So are you in this?" said Bob." Nope.I came in here to see some awesome duels and then I am heading to New Domino City to see some Turbo Duels." said Robin." Turbo Duels?" said Bob." You and me are going after this." said Robin.Then Bob saw he was up in the first round against some girl with blue hair." Good luck Bob.I'll be cheering you on." said Robin." Thank you Robin." said Bob.

In the private viewing area of the Kaiba Dorm and we see a little Jacob with his twin sisters,little Noah,and his little sister." Hey big bro.Where did Bob go?" said Noah's little sister.She had her mother's white hair and blue eyes and Noah said," No clue April.You got any ideas Jacob?"." Nope.I haven't seen Bob since we were at Duelist Kingdom a year ago.What about you two?" said Jacob.The two blond hair girls with blue eyes said," We heard about Bob on the news."." What happened?" said Noah and Jacob." Something about hi divorcing his parents." said the twin on the right." Why would Bob want to leave his parents?" said April." Not his real parents April.His step parents." said the twin of the left.

Then the five saw Bob standing across from the world renowned water duelist Aqua." You must thinking you are the best kid but you aren't.I am the best water attribute user in the world so beating me won't be a piece of cake." said Aqua." So you are my first duelist as a pro.Lets duel with honor!Get your game on!" said Bob." You must be a fan of that Elemental hero user.Okay then since I am more important,I will go first." said Aqua." K!" said Bob.This duel started the trend of Bob going last,I mean Bob has gone last in every single duel that he has been in so far.

" I play the field A Legendary Ocean!" said Aqua.The stage turned into a ancient city underwater as Bob said," And I forgot to bring my trunks."." You brat!I play quad summon so I can summon Kairyu-Shin, Majioshaleon,Octoberser,and Salvage Warrior!" said Aqua.Then four water monster stood there and Aqua said," I bet you don't even have a monster that can come even close to mine.So I end my turn with a facedown.".

She placed a card down as Bob drew his and smiled." I activate one of my favorite spells.Mini Heroes!" said Bob.Then five heroes came out and Aqua said," Those are some powerful tokens."." I then send two of them to Davy Jones's locker so I can summon Atomic Knight!" said Bob.Then Aaron stood there and he said," Bob.Can we please get rid of this spell?My armor is rusting up and I don't want to leave this."." Okay.I activate his special effect." said Bob.Aaron then destroy her field with a atomic explosion as Bob said," You three know what to do!".The three attack her and Bob said," Guess I won.".

Bob later reached the final round with Atomic Knight as Robin looked over the card in the break room." This card is so strong Bob.Where did you get it?" said Robin." My dad.He was a duelist and he gave this card to me with 9 others.They are like my family." said Bob.He was drinking a soda that Robin bought for him when he saw Nick entering the room in a white jacket and blue jeans.

"Bob my man.You are doing awesome out there.So is this your girlfriend?" said Nick." No.I am his friend Robin Jewel and you are?" said Robin." Nick Price." said Nick." So what are you doing here man?I thought you would be working." said Bob." Nope.I got a new job as your manager." said Nick." His manager?" said Robin." You seen his deck in action right?I mean Atomic Knight is one of ten super strong monsters in his deck and I really like this kid so I decide to travel with him to where?" said Nick." New Domino City.Me and Robin are going there after I win this." said Bob." Don't be too cocky Bob.I mean this girl you are facing is one of the best duelist in the country." said Robin." Don't be such a worry wort.He haves this." said Nick.

Bob walked out there and he saw a girl.She had long blond hair and she was about a year older than him and she said," So you must be this 9 nine year old who is crushing his enemy with his Atomic Knight."." Yep and I am here to win again." said Bob." I will let you go first.Oh and my name is Mandy King." said Mandy." Okay.I draw!" said Bob.He looked at his hand and said," I summon Dark Blade in attack mode and then I place two cards facedown to end my turn.".

Mandy then said," I play Enemy Controller and I pick Dark Blade!".The dark warrior walked over to her and she said," I send him to the grave so I can summon Brain Golem!".Then a weird monster came out and she said,"Attack him directly with claw jab!".It ran toward Bob who smirked and he said," I activate my facedown!It is known as Draining Shield!".Bob then gained 2500 life points and she said," Good move Bob.I place a card facedown.".

Bob looked at his hand and he said," Okay.I play the spell card the Helpful Friend.So I can summon a familiar monster but not Atomic Knight.So I summon Gaia The Fierce Knight!".The knight came out and he said,"Lets do this Bob!"." Right.I activate the spell card Lighting Vortex!" said Bob.Her field was empty and Bob said," I now regular summon Legendary Six Samurai -Enishi!".The samurai came out and Bob said," Attack!"." I activate my facedown.Mirror Force." said Mandy." I activate my facedown Trap Jammer!".She lost all of her life points as Bob said," That is game!".

The crowd cheered for the nine year old as he grab his deck and he said," Thanks you guys.".He then saw his friends from childhood and he said," Guess they know my true power.".He then saw Nick and he said." You won without using Atomic Knight but instead using one of your dad's monsters.So cool."." What do you mean?Who is your dad?" said Robin." Oh yeah.I forgot to tell you about him.He is Yugi Moto." said Bob." You are his son?But you don't look like him at all." said Robin." That is what I said at first but he has his dueling spark.We should get going Bob.I mean the train to New Domino City only comes once a month." said Nick.

Bob grab his bag which had his deck of monsters buddy and his duel disk and he said," Ready to go."." Wait Bob!" said Mandy.She then kissed him and Robin said," Good thing that she is a year older than him."." Yeah but he got his first kiss on his first week of being free from those two." said Nick." We will be talking on the train." said Robin.This is the first example of Bob's scent attracting the ladies.It has been with Bob since he was a baby.

The three walked out of there as Bob's face was red." Why did she kiss me Nick?" said Bob." Ask Robin kid.I have no idea about woman Bob." said Nick." She must have liked your dueling skills and you are the king of games son." said Robin." That makes some sense.So why are you going to New Domino City Robin?" said Nick." I want to see some Turbo Duels.I heard they use motorcycles to duel." said Robin." That sounds awesome!Lets go!" yelled Bob.The two teens laughed at the young boy and then they try to catch him as he ran to the train station.

Three days later,Bob then stood outside of New Domino City and he said," This place like something from Star Trek.".He looked around as Nick stood there and he said," This kid is really interesting."." Yeah.He sure is." said Robin.She then grabbed him and she said," We will go see Turbo Dueling after we find a hotel."." Okay but can we hurry?" said Bob." Yeah Robin.Lets just find a cheap one." said Nick." Nope.I got an amazing hotel." said Robin.The two looked at her and they said," You did?"." Yep.Now lets go." said Robin.

Bob was bouncing on his bed because he was a child.He then saw Nick walk in with a map of New Domino City." So where are the Turbo Duels?" said Bob." At a place called the Memorial Circuit or the Kaiba Dorm." said Nick." So why aren't we there?" said Bob." They are no duels right now kid." said Nick." This sucks." said Bob.He then leaned on his bed as Nick said," So where is Robin?"." She something about getting a scoop or something.I don't really know for sure." said Bob." Of course.She would.Here kid.Don't tell Robin about this but I heard about this rumor." said Nick."Are there secret Turbo Duels?" said Bob." Yeah.You need to get going kid." said Nick.He hand the boy some info and Bob said," Thanks Nick!".

Bob looked for a Taxi and he called one like he learned from his stepmother.I guess you can learn things from a bitch.He then told the driver to head to the Memorial Dorm as the driver took his money and he drove the Taxi to the dorm.He dropped Bob off as he said,"Okay so Nick said that a secret Turbo Duel goes on in there.".He sneaked inside the dorm and he saw several duel runner driving around the track." So cool." said Bob.

He then saw a girl who was a year younger than him with brown hair sitting in the stands." Who is she?Did she sneak in here too?I mean it was already pretty easy to get in here."thought Bob . He walked up there and she said," Hi!My name is Jane Yuki!"." Are you Jaden Yuki's daughter?" said Bob. " Yep.So how did you get in here?" said Jane." Um.I sneaked in from using the air vents." said Bob.She started to laugh as she said," Really?"." Yep.I learned it from watching a James Bond.Oh and my name is Bob Moto." said Bob.

The two started to watch the duel riders go and she said," Hey Bob.So what are you doing here in New Domino City?"."I came here with some friends to see some Turbo Dueling." said Bob.He was entranced by them as Jane smiled at him.Oh and his charm got to her real young but she didn't notice it." I know some of them." said Jane." Really?" said Bob." Yep.You wanna meet them?" said Jane." Yeah." said Bob.The two continue to watch them and talk about stuff.

Bob was bounced up and down as Jane said," Don't worry so much Bob."." I know but I want to meet one so bad.I mean ever since I was really little,I wanted to meet a Turbo Duelist.So where are they?" said Bob. Jane then saw a man talking with a woman with a baby in her hands and he was leaning and Jane said," That was one of the best turbo duelist out there.".

The man looked at Jane and Bob noticed him.He had black hair with blond highlights and he said," Hey Jane."." So is this your boyfriend Jane?" said the woman." Nope.He is my friend Bob Moto." said Jane." Hi!" said Bob." Bob.You can calm down.I am not going to hurt you." said the man." This is Yusei Fudo Bob and his wife Akiza Fudo or Izinski and their kid Albert." said Jane.

" It is an honor to meet you Bob.I heard that you have a Stardust Dragon in your deck." said Yusei." Yes.I got it from my grandpa.Did you guys know him?" said Bob." Yes.We did.He came into our hospital a few weeks ago and he was talking about you.He said that you were an incredible duelist.Is that true?" said Akiza." Yep.I won against Mandy King and Aqua on my first try." said Bob." You did?That is so awesome Bob.I mean Mandy was a challenge for my dad but not as a big one." said Jane." Yep.Lets duel Bob." said Yusei." Really?I mean you use Turbo Dueling and I have no idea how that works." said Bob." Okay then Bob.Lets have a regular old duel." said Yusei.

The two stood a good distance apart from each other and Bob said," Do you want to go first?"." Sure." said Yusei.He drew a card and he said," I play Triple Summon and I summon Nitro Synchron,Speed Warrior, and Tricular in attack mode!".The three stood there and Yusei said," I now Synchro Summon them so I can summon Nitro Warrior!".The green warrior stood there and Yusei said," I end my turn with a facedown.". Wow,that was an impressive hand.

Bob drew a card and he said,"Yes!I got a OTK!"." Really?" said Yusei." Yep.I first play Pot of Greed!" said Bob.He had seven cards in his hand and he said," I play Mini Heroes to bring out 5 heroes!".Then the five came out and Bob said," I then send four of them to the grave so I can summon Nova and Van'Dalgyon The Dark Dragon Lord!".The two stood there and Nova said," Let's win this duel with the scorching blast of Nova!"." Okay!Time for an inferno!" said Bob.He then burned the warrior causing 1200 points of damage and then Bob said," I attack with my Mini Hero!"." I activate my facedown.Scrap Iron Scarecrow!" said Yusei.He blocked the mini heroes as Jane said," Yusei lost right?"." Yes." said Akiza." Attack Dark Lord!" said Bob." Right." said Van.He then knocked out the rest of the life points and Bob said," And that is game.".

Yusei then said," That was very impressive Bob.I mean for someone your age,that was impressive.".Bob then sat on the floor and he said,"Man.That was a duel."." Not really.I mean you will be in more tense duels later in life.Trust me." said Yusei." I have a strange question  for you Mr.Fudo." said Bob." Ask away kid." said Yusei." Can you tutor me on how to use a duel Rider?" said Bob." Sure kid.It is no problem but you will learn how to be a doctor as well." said Yusei." Sure." said Bob.

Four years have passed since that duel.Bob had matured into an expert duelist after training with the signers in New Domino City for a year.He then moved to Heartland City and he learned about the Number monsters and he dueled them all and he carries them with him but he only use number 39 for reason.He stood in his dressing room back in New Domino City.He was about to duel Jaden Yuki,one of his heroes and he was well nervous.

He then saw Nick walk in with Robin.The two got together after they had a tag duel and Bob pointed out their feeling for each other and this is Bob we are talking I mean he is really dense more dense than a Harem Protagonist and that is saying something." Hey Bob.You are so ready to duel J man.I mean you have known his kid for four years now and you have defeated several pros over the years." said Nick." But Nick.You don't know about his secret card and since I can summon several powerful monsters with my Mini Heroes so he must have his deck prepared for it." said Bob." Don't worry about it so much.This duel isn't going to be revealed to the public.So what you and him say get your game on." said Robin." She means it man.We will be cheering you on." said Nick.

The two left the room and Bob noticed Mahad." Hey Bob.We are all in the stands ready to cheer you on." said Mahad." Yeah I am so nervous." said Bob." Don't worry so much.You have Mana and Lynn cheering me on." said Mahad." Yeah.They are the best cheerleaders a guy could ask for." said Bob." You have been hanging out with Nova for too long." said Mahad." Don't worry.I won't be like him I hope.I mean I don't have fire powers right?" said Bob.His eyes went into stars as Mahad said," No you don't."." Ah.That sucks." said Bob." You have the power of Duel Monster Spirits which is more productive than fire." said Mahad." True." sad Bob.Mahad then said," Good luck kid."." Thanks." said Bob.

He stood there and he saw Jaden.Bob met Jaden outside of a dueling tourney which Bob won and the two became great friends." Bob.I hope you bring your game on.I don't think that Jane would like if you would back." said Jaden." I never hold back in a duel." said Bob."Yep." said Jaden."Lets duel!" yelled the two.The field got dense as their dueling spirits energy got tense and I don't make this stuff up.

Jaden drew his first card and he said," I summon Elemental Hero Stratos in attack mode.".The hero stood there with wings and Jaden said," I activate his special effect.".He then drew a card out of his deck and Jaden said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".Bob drew a card and he said," I play the field spell Magical Citadel of Endymion!".Then a city of magic appeared and Bob said," I now summon Skilled Dark Magician in attack mode!".The wizard stood there and Bob said," I attack with him and I call this move known as Dark Magic Attack!"." Not so fast Bob.I activate my facedown!Mirror Gate!" said Jaden.Bob then lost 1900 life points and the magician said he was sorry and Bob said," I end my turn by playing Dian Keto the Cure Master and placing a facedown!".Bob then gained back 1000 life points and his city and monster gained a spell counter.

" I draw!" said Jaden.He looked at his hand and he said," I send my Elemental Hero Stratos to the grave so I can summon Evil Hero Malicious Edge in attack mode!".The evil hero stood there and Jaden said," I play Reinforcement of the Army so I can bring a hero to my hand.".He then drew one as the city and magician gained a counter and he said," I play Polymerization to fuse Elemental Hero Sparkman and Elemental Hero Bladedge to summon Elemental Hero Plasma Vice!".The fused hero stood there and Jaden said," I attack with them together!"." I activate my facedown!Threatening Roar!" said Bob.The heroes attack were stopped as Jaden said," I end my turn with a facedown.Your move Bob.".

Bob stood there and he drew a card." Okay so I have three counters on them.So this is good." thought Bob." I now activate my special effect of my wizard so I can summon Dark Magician from my deck in attack mode!" said Bob.Mahad stood there and Bob said," Since I sent my wizard to the grave and it had three counters on it so my city has 6 counters so that means I can summon Endymion,the Master Magician!".He stood next to his other magician and Bob said." I now activate Quick Summon!So I bring out Time Wizard!".The little wizard stood there and Bob said," Now I activate his special effect!".Then he made the cloak go forward in time and then it made Jaden's heroes got older as Dark Magician turned into Dark Sage as Bob picked 2 spells and he put them in his hand." I then attack with my magicians!Double Dark Magic Attack!" said Bob.The two then destroy the heroes as Jaden lost 300 life points and then Bob said," Attack Time Wizard!"." Not so fast Bob!I activate my facedown!Hero Signal so I can summon Elemental Hero Ice Edge to block your attack!" said Jaden.Bob then lost 300 life points and Bob said," I end my turn by playing a facedown.".

Here is the score so far.Jaden with 3700 life points and Bob has 2800 life points.Jaden has no cards while Bob has two cards in his hand.Jaden drew a card and he said," Awesome.I play Lucky Hand!".He then drew 5 cards and he said," I play Polymerization so I fuse together Elemental Hero Avian and my Blue Flame Swordsman so I can summon Elemental Hero Nova Master in defense mode!".The fire hero stood there and Jaden said," I activate my field Spell.Skyscraper 2 Hero City!".The future city stood there and Jaden said," I bring Elemental Hero Plasma Vice in defense mode."The hero stood in defense mode as Jaden  said," I activate the trap Zero Gravity.".Then Bob saw his wizards go into a defense positions as the hero stood there in attack mode." Attack!" said Jaden.Bob's field went empty beside Dark Sage as he lost 2000 life points and Jaden gained a card," I end my turn with a facedown."

Lucky Hand.Spell.Normal.You can draw five cards.

Bob then drew a card and Bob said," I activate my facedown!Call of the Haunted so I can bring back Dark Magician!".The younger version stood there and Bob said," I now play Mystic Wok!".Bob then sent his younger wizard back so he could gained 2500 life points as Bob said," I switch my Sage back into attack mode and I well attack Nova Master!".Jaden then lost 300 life points as Jaden said," I activate my other Hero Signal so I can summon Elemental Hero Clayman in defense mode.".The mud hero stood there in defense mode as Bob said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

" Bob can win right?" said Mana." Yeah.Bob never lose a duel." said Lynn." But look at the score ladies.Bob is losing pretty bad." said Nova." Whose side are you on?" said the girls.The fire hero hid from the girls as Mahad said," Bob can win or lose this.If Jaden's next monster isn't what I think it is."." And what is it?" said the girls." Just watch and you will see." said Number 39 Utopia.Nova sat with the others as Jaden drew a card.

" This has been a fun duel Bob but now it is over." said Jaden." I still have a deck and cards so I can win this!" said Bob." Yeah but I summon back Elemental Hero Stratos." said Jaden.He picked a hero and he added it to his hand and he said," I summon him to the field using Quick Summon and he is known as Elemental Hero Ocean.".The water hero stood there and Jaden said," I send Elemental Hero Clayman, Stratos,and Ocean to the grave so I can summon Yubel!".The woman/man stood there and Bob said," No.Not her."." I end my turn by sending Plasma Vice to the grave thanks to Yubel's effect.". said Jaden.

" Why didn't dad attack Bob's monster?" said Jane.She was 12 and she saw her best friends being owned by her father as Alexis said," He is testing him sweetie."." She is right Jane.Bob is known for winning duels with no sense on the matter." said Nick." Go Bob." said Robin." Right." said Jane.

Bob looked at his deck and he said," I draw!".He then saw one of his old friends in his hand and he said," Okay.I play Monster Reborn so I can bring back Dark Magician.".He stood there and he said," I send him and Dark Sage into my grave so I can summon Sorcerer of Dark Magic in attack mode!".He stood there and Bob said," I now activate my facedown.It is called God's thanks!".Bob then drew 5 cards as he said," I now play Mini Heroes!".The four stood there and Bob said," I send four of them into the grave so I can summon Soul Reaper and The Great Sage!".Then a man who was really tall stood there and he had a pretty big beard and it was fluffy along side a monster with a black cloak and a giant scythe plus he had a skull for a head." Awesome monsters Bob!" said Jaden." Thanks.These two are part of my ten strongest monsters but I think all of my monsters are strong but still." said Bob.Jaden then notice Great Sage's attack and defense were 376000." Wow." said the crowd." Yes and I attack with all of my monsters!Oh and Yubel I know about your effect.I lose all of my life points but God's Thanks negate all effects on the turn it is played o so we have a tie!" said Bob.The duel ended with both duelist life points reaching zero.Oh and Great Sage is OP by the way.

God's Thanks.Spell.Normal.Lets you draw five cards from your deck and all effects are negated.
Soul Reaper.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Zombie/Normal.He is the reaper of Duel monster souls and he is a powerful zombie.He is considered to be a user of Magic but this has never been reported true.
Great Sage.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 800 DEF 8000.Spellcaster/Effect.He is the greatest wizard in the universe and he is the strongest wizard out there.He gains 1000 attack and defense points for every spell,trap,and monsters on the field,grave,or remove from play.

Bob was at the docks and he was saying goodbye." Why do you have to go big brother?" said Albert was known 3 years old and Aziza said," Bob has to go Albert.He needs to be ready for any duel.Am I right?"." Yes Mrs.Fudo.Thank you for taking care of me over the three years." said Bob." It was nothing Bob.I wish Yusei could be here." said Aziza.He came up in his duel rider and he grabbed the boy and he said," You were going to leave without saying goodbye to me."." I was." said Bob.He then dropped him as Bob said," Albert.When I see you again,I want a duel."." Okay Bob!" said Albert.

He hugged the little one and he saw Jane standing there with a crying Nick and Robin was trying to comfort him." Why can't I come with you man?" said Nick." You have Robin now man.I mean you are happy." said Bob." I know but I can't let my little buddy go.I mean I have known you since you were 9 man." said Nick." Bob.I will miss you because you grew on me.I better get him some food.Good luck Bob.We will see you later." said Robin.

Jane stood there and she said," We never got that duel."The two were supposed to duel after her dad duel Bob but he had to go." Sorry about that Jane.Guess I didn't know the boat's schedule at all." said Bob." Yeah.So can you promise me something?" said Jane." Sure.What is it?" said Bob." Will you meet me at Duel Academy when I am in my first year of high school?" said Jane.Bob remember Jaden telling him about it after their duel and he said," Yeah.I promise.".She hugged him and she said," Go get them.".She kissed him on the lips and she walked off.

Bob got onto the boat heading for the Valley of the Kings.Bob sat on the deck relaxing and he noticed his newest spirit walking toward him.This is Card Ejector or Holly's first appearance and she is so cute in it." Daddy.Why are you heading to the Valley of the Kings again?" said Holly." Because Mahad says." said Bob. The spellcaster stood there with Nova who was hitting on girls and he said," We are going there because Bob needs to raid a tomb."." But isn't that wrong?" said Holly." It is good that you have your morals in check kid but Bob's dad and the person whose tomb that we are raiding are old friends." said Nova." Okay." said Holly.She jumped onto Bob's lap as he said,"Next time tell me when you are going to do that."." Okay!" said Holly.She hugged him as he sighed.

Bob stood outside the Nameless Pharaoh's tomb.He was wearing a green shirt and blue jeans due to the heat." Thank the gods that my dad was friends with the Tomb Keepers or I will be in so much trouble." thought Bob.He walked in and after walking for a mile found the tomb." So this is where you are Atem." said Bob.

He then saw the Pharaoh standing there and he said," You are Yugi's son?"." Yep.It is the hair right?" said Bob." Yes but you having Mahad and Mana in your deck is proof enough.I heard about him and his wife.Are you alright?" said Atem." Yeah.I need you to give me the Egyptian God Cards,The Legendary Dragons,and The Wicked Gods.Mahad said that they are here." said Bob." Ah yes.Here you go." said Atem.He handed the king the 9 cards and Bob said." Thank you so much Pharaoh."." Bob.I wish good luck on your journey and good luck.Find them Bob." said Atem.He was gone as Bob walked out.

Bob stood in front of the plane back to Domino City.He was 17 years old and he had changed.He had several degrees and he could be consider a prodigy.He turned from a cute kid into a handsome adult.He then saw his plane landing and he said," Finally.".He had been in America for too long for his taste and he was getting sick of meeting his fans.He had turned into a dueling pro."Bob!" said a girl.He saw Mandy King.She was traveling with him and she actually did things." Yes?" said Bob." I can't believe that you are leaving Bob.I mean it feels like you only got here yesterday." said Mandy." It has been a year and I have enjoy every moment here but I have to go." said Bob." I know but will I see you again?" said Mandy." Yep." said Bob.

She hugged him and then Bob heard an annoying voice," Mandy!".He then saw her friend Conrad Garner,a fellow pro and he liked Mandy." Hey Conrad.Came to see me go back?" said Bob." Yeah but why is she hugging you?" said Conrad." We are friends Conrad just like me and you except me and Bob are closer." said Mandy.She then remember kissing Bob when they were little and her face went red." What did you two do?" said Conrad." Didn't you kiss me?" said Bob." She did?!" said Conrad." Yep.That was my first kiss too," said Mandy." Mine too." said Bob.

Out of jealously which makes a lot of sense,Conrad said," I challenge you to a duel!"." Um sure.You don't mind right?" said Bob.He made the flight attendant say," Yes!"." Guess I get a duel in with my new deck." said Bob." I won't be going easy on you Bob." said Conrad." Me either." said Bob." I wonder why Conrad is dueling Bob in the first place.I mean Conrad has seen Bob duel.I wonder what deck Conrad is going to used.I mean he is known as the many deck duelists and every deck is strong." said Mandy.She isn't the smart girl when it comes to romance.

" I'll go first!I play the field spell Rising Air Current which gives my wind monsters an extra 500 attack points but they lose 400 life points.I then activate the spell Quad Summon and I summon two Harpie Lady 1,Delta Flyer,and Harpie Channeler all in attack mode!" said Conrad.Then four winged beasts stood there and Conrad said," I end my turn.".Bob drew a card and he said," I play double summon and I summon Debris Dragon in defense mode and Soul Tiger in defense mode."The two stood there in defense mode and Bob said," Can you guess what I am going to with them?".Conrad then said," Use them to summon a Synchro Monster or XYZ monster?"." Nope.I end my turn with two facedown." said Bob.

So Conrad has the Harpie lady 1 twins with 2400 ATK and 1000 DEF,Delta Flyer with 2300 ATK and 500 DEF,and Harpie Channeler with 2200 ATK and 900 DEF.He has the field right now thanks to Bob only having Debris Dragon with 1500 ATK thanks to Conrad's monsters and spell plus 1600 DEF and Soul Tiger having only 2100 defense points and Bob's facedown cards.Mandy was looking at the two and she thought." I wonder what those two cards could be.I mean Bob's monster can only block two attacks and then Conrad's monster can swoop in for the kill.".

" I draw!" said Conrad.He looked at it and he said," I play Lucky Draw.".He drew five new cards and he said," Perfect.I play Elegant Egotist and I pick my Harpie Lady 1 on the right.".Then Harpie Lady Sisters appeared from his deck and Conrad said," I now summon Genetic Woman in attack mode.".Then a woman with cat ears stood there and Bob thought," Wow.I am impress Conrad.You are dueling with your heart.You have grown as a duelist.I wonder why though.".

Conrad had Harpie Lady 1 with 2100 ATK,Harpie Lady Sisters with 2750 ATK and 1800 DEF,Delta Flyer with 2000 ATK,Harpie Channeler with 1900 ATK,and Genetic Woman had 2500 ATK and 900 DEF so Bob was screwed." Attack!" said Conrad.The five wind monster attack Bob causing a lot of smoke." Bob!" said Mandy.The smoke cleared as Bob stood there with his monsters and life points intact." How?" said Conrad.He then noticed one of his facedown." What?Negate Attack!" said Conrad." Yep." said Bob." I end my turn with a facedown." said Conrad.

Bob drew a card and he said," I play my own Lucky Draw!".He then had 6 cards in his hand and he said," I now send these two into grave so I can summon my Blue Eyes White Dragon!".The white dragon stood there but it was different than a normal one." So that is Bob's Blue Eyes." said Mandy and Conrad.Pegasus made some cards for Bob when he visit him and his family 2 years ago and they were different recolors of some of the legendary monsters in the game.This dragon's scales were black and white and his eyes were red." I now play two Easy Sacrifices so I can bring out the other two from my deck." said Bob.The two other Blue Eyes White Dragon stood there with their brothers and well roared." I now play Polymerization so I can summon Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon!" said Bob.

The three headed Dragon stood there and it was a recolored because it is just like the dragons that it was used to summon it." I then attack your Channeler!" said Bob.The dragon fired a blast at the Channeler and Conrad lost 2600 life points and Bob said," I end my turn with a facedown.".Conrad drew a card and he said," I now send Delta Flyer and Genetic Warrior to my grave so I can summon Harpie's Pet Dragon!".The dragon stood there and it had an extra 1100 attack points boost and Conrad said," I now activate my facedown card and the one in my hand. My two Easy Sacrifice so I can bring out Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon and Sky Scout in attack mode both from my deck!".

His hand had one card and Bob looked at Conrad's field.The bigger dragon had 4000 ATK points and 3300 DEF points while the little dragon had 3700 ATK points and 400 DEF points and the guy had 2600 attack points and 200 DEF points." I now play Megamorph!" said Conrad.His hand was empty as her dragon had 8000 attack points and Conrad said," This might lower my dragon's attack but who cares?!Attack and win me this duel!".The dragon destroy Blue Eyes and Bob lost 3500 life points and then the other wind monsters attack.

Conrad then saw that Bob still had 500 life points and Bob said," I play Waboku!"." Clever move Bob." said Conrad.He then end his turn and Bob said," I draw!".He had two cards and he was losing badly." Okay.I play Dark Hole!" said Bob.The field was empty of monsters and then Bob said," I now summon Speed Warrior!".He stood there and Bob said," I attack and I win this duel!".He then knocked out Conrad and Bob said," That is game!".

He stood there and Bob said," That was an awesome duel Conrad.I felt you battling with your heart and it felt more real."." Thanks.Good luck in Domino City." said Conrad.The two shook hands as Mandy said," Um Bob.Your plane."." Thanks for reminding me Mandy!" said Bob.He ran toward the plane and Conrad said,"So when are we going to see him?"." No clue Conrad.Care for a duel?" said Mandy." Not really.I need a break." said Conrad." I see.Chicken." said Mandy.He then sighed as he said," Okay but lets head back to the dueling arena."." Hooray." said Mandy.

Bob stood in the airport and he said," So where are you Jacob?".He then saw Jacob standing there." Hey man.You look well."." Thanks.I was dueling everywhere." said Bob." Yeah.I only dueled here." said Jacob. The two were walking to Bob's house and Jacob said," So you ready for tomorrow?"." Yeah.I mean we are going to Duel Academy."." I still don't get why you are going man.I mean you are so smart in academics and dueling.You could be a teacher." said Jacob."I promise her that I would meet her there." said Bob." So it is a girl." said Skippy.She was on Bob's shoulder.Jacob started to notice her around when he was 13 and they were good friends." Yeah.I don't get it.We are old friends." said Bob." Oh." said the two." You guys suck." said Bob.

He stood inside the house and he saw that nothing had changed." Guess grandpa kept his word." said Bob.He then placed his bag on the couch and Mahad came out." It is nice to be back.I mean we haven't been here in 8 years.Looks like a nine year old lived here." said Mahad." One did." said Bob." So what are you going to do now?" said Mahad." Watch my horror movies." said Bob." You have to get that thing earlier tomorrow." said Mahad." I know but I will be fine." said Bob." Okay.Good job Bob.You would make your dad proud." said Mahad." I know and I miss him every day." said Bob.He watched some movies which had someone head being chopped off with a chainsaw.

Present
He then walked over to his closet and he opened it.He then saw his box of cards.He opened it and he then grabbed his deck and he said," I don't know what this feeling is but I feel like I need to bring my A-Game.".He then started to make a new deck as Mahad looked at the sky and he thought," I wonder what is with Bob.It must because that day is coming.Bob,we will find them.".He then helped Bob out who fell over from all of the thinking.

Meanwhile on the mainland,Nathan and Samantha stood there." You ready for our revenge honey?" said Samantha." Yes.We are going to show that little bitch what is up." said Nathan.The two went onto a helicopter and it flew toward Duel Academy and they are after Bob's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment