Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 23 The Meet and Greet


Welcome to another three part.We have this part and then the tag duel and the final duel.

Bob was sleeping in his bed.He had been up all night working on his deck and he finally made the ultimate deck.He was then rudely awaken by a Cyber Warrior known as Beat.He fell out of bed and he said," I didn't do it!".He then saw Beat laughing at him." Can it Beat." said Bob." Whatever boss man.Your friends are downstairs waiting for you." said Beat.Bob then opened the door and Beat said," Maybe with some pants on boss.".Bob then put on his best white/black jacket,red shirt,black pants,black/red/white shoes,and his duel disk and he ran downstairs.

He saw Jacob,Noah,Kurt,Fate,and Roger waiting for him." Morning guys!" said Bob." You would sleep in late of all days." said Jacob." This is Bob we are talking about." said Noah." Yeah.You ready to rock this duelist out cold." said Kurt." Yeah.I mean you three are the best duelist that this school has and we can't lose." said Fate." Thanks Fate for the encouragement Fate." said Roger." Welcome." said Fate." So where is Emily and Mana?" said Bob." With the girls." said Jacob." They are going to cheer for you three the hardest." said Noah." Why?" said Kurt and Bob." Sometimes." said Roger and Fate.

Stella,Emily,Jane,Joan,and Mana were sitting in the girls dorm." I hope Bob crush those Saints." said Mana." Yeah.I hope that Roger can duel them as well.I mean between him and Kurt,he is shy.No offense Emily." said Joan." I know but with us cheering him and Kurt on,he can win this duel." said Emily." Yeah.So Stella?How hard are you going to cheer for Bob?" said Jane." Really hard." said Stella." I am so going to cheer harder." said Mana." Really?" said Stella." Yeah.I did go a date with him." said Mana." You did?" said Joan,Jane,and Emily." Yep.During Winter Break." said Mana.

Terry was walking toward the main area of the Slifer Dorm when he saw the Slifers doing something." We are going to cheer for Roger,Kurt,and Bob!" said Jess.The Slifers cheered for him and Dana slapped him and she said," The duel is starting tomorrow idiot."." Be nice Dana." said Terry." I was." said Dana." You have been handing out with Fate too long." said Angel.The twins stood there and Jess said," Don't worry Dana.We know but we are going to win with no sweat."." He is right.I mean Bob never lost a duel every." said Kitty." Right." said Dana.

Guy was called into Chancellor Rhodes's office.He opened the door and he saw Alexis,Albert,Jaden,Yusei, and Akiza." It is a honor to meet the king of Turbo Duels." said Guy." Thanks Guy but we are here to cheer on Bob and his friends tomorrow." said Akiza." And also to check on the Duel Riders that Bob built." said Yusei." Bobby did it!" said Albert." Yeah Bob was working hard on them and he was working on his deck at the same time.I can show you them Yusei." said Jaden." Sure." said Yusei.

The two men walked toward the place where the Duel riders were as Guy said," So what did you need me for Chancellor?"." You are our best student and I need you to be honest with me." said Alexis." Sure.What is it?" said Guy." Do you think that Roger and Kurt can win?I mean with your brother not being able to talk to his partner.It is a little worrying." said Alexis." I know that my brother can win." said Guy." What a good brother." said Akiza." Just like mine.Now I have to get going.I have to go meet with their headmaster.Guy you don't mind taking Albert and Akiza to where Jaden and Yusei are?" said Alexis." No problem." said Guy.

Meanwhile on the Saint Academy's boat.Lucy was relaxing on deck.She was playing her guitar because she loves music." Hey Lucy." said Nolan.He stood there and she said," What do you want Nolan?"." I just came here to say that I am here to cheer you on." said Nolan." Thanks." said Lucy.Nolan then said," I know that you can beat Bob and with Mandy and Conrad here to help you cheer you on."." Thanks Nolan.Now if you don't mind.I am about to get to the best part of the song." said Lucy.

He walked off as he notice Mandy looking at her deck." Hey Mandy.Can we talk?" said Nolan." Is this about Lucy?" said Mandy." Yep." said Nolan." Sit down." said Mandy.He sat there and he said," I have such a crush on your sister but all she thinks about is Bob."." Then duel him.She loves this game." said Mandy." Really?That will work?" said Nolan." Yep." said Mandy." Okay!Thanks!" said Nolan.He ran off as Conrad said," You gave a kid advice.Nice.".He stood there and Mandy said," So you ready for the tourney?"." Yep.With a rival like you,I got a really good reason to beat you." said Conrad." Me too." said Mandy.

Lucy walked into her room which she shared with Brooke,Erica,and Liza.Erica and Brooke were practicing for the duel as Liza was read one of her books." Hey Lucy.Enjoy the peace and quiet?" said Liza." Yeah. Beside for Nolan bothering me,it was fine." said Lucy." So Lucy?What is Bob like?" said Brooke.She lost her duel against Erica and Erica said," I would love to learn more about your old friend."."Bob is the nicest guy on the planet.I mean he would help you with anything no matter what happens." said Lucy." Sounds like a nice guy.I hope to meet someone there." said Liza." Yeah but you and him would be in a long distance relationship." said Brooke." Yeah." said Erica.Lucy looked at her deck and she said," I am ready for you Bob and I will break your streak.".

Nolan was walking toward his room.He opened the door and he opened it.He sat on his bed.He shared his room with one other guy but they were out.He sighed as he turned on the TV.He watched some dueling matches and he thought,"I hope that you can beat Bob Lucy.I mean he never lost a duel every.".He then saw the door being opened by his roommate.This is Johnny,his roommate with piercings and a tattoo under his right eye.

Man what kind of drugs were you on to get a tattoo there.Just saying." Sup Nolan.You asked Lucy out yet?" said Johnny." What?Me and her are just friends?!" said Nolan." Yeah right and I am the queen of fucking England.Just ask her out." said Johnny.He sat on the other bed and Nolan said," Why should I?I mean she likes Bob."." The best advice that I could give you is that you show her that you like her man." said Johnny." Thanks for the advice.I hold that to heart." said Nolan.He then thought," I will make you like me Lucy no mater what.".

Mark was sitting in the captain's room because he is the headmaster or something like that.He then said to himself,"I hope that the girls can beat them.We need to win.I mean Alexis may be a good duelist and a great friend but I am determined to win.".Then a sailor came into the room and he said," Headmaster Major.We are near Duel Academy."." Good.Tell the kids get ready.We are going to make those boys get ready to lose." said Mark.

Bob was sitting with Kurt and Roger on the main stage." Man.Where are they?" said Kurt." They are talking a boat here for California which would take a long time." wrote Roger." Yep.I mean it wouldn't take that long for Jet Saber and Skydive but for a boat,it is going to take a long time." said Bob." Yeah but at least we get some food to eat." said Kurt.He was eating like crazy and Roger wrote," And I thought your stomach was bad Bob."."Nope.My stomach may be a black hole but when I have dueling on the brain,my stomach is ready for a duel." said Bob.

Jess sat with Terry,Fate,and Guy on the dock with the other students."Hey Guy.You dueled Saint Academy before right?" said Jess." Yeah.They know how to bring their game." said Guy." Do you see their boat?" said Fate." I think so." said Jess.Terry then saw a boat coming toward them and he said," Yep.That is them.We better step back."." Why?" said the three." I am guessing but they are coming in fast." said Terry." Ah." said the three.

They stood back as the boat appeared and it splashed Jamie.She walked over in anger as Stella said," That is so weird how it aimed on her."." Guess god hates her." said Jane.Then Bob noticed Mandy and he said," Mandy!".She looked down and she said," Hey Bob.Miss me?"." Yep." said Bob." Who is she?" said Stella." That is Mandy King.She and Bob kissed." said Noah." Really?" said Dana." Yep.It was his first kiss I think." said Jacob." Really?" said Stella.

Mandy walked down with Conrad and Bob said," So why are you two here?"." We are here to cheer on Lucy." said Conrad." Why?" said Bob." Well Bob.I am your opponent." said Lucy.She stood there with the other Saint Academy students and Bob said," Wow.I am impressed."." Thanks Bob.I hope for a good duel." said Mandy." Me too." said Bob.

The two shook hands and Kurt said," That is so cool Bob.You are dueling an old friend.I wonder who me and Roger are dueling."." You're Kurt right?Well my friends won't be going easy on you." said Lucy." I hope not.Right Roger?" said Kurt." Yes." wrote Roger."So you can't talk?" said Lucy." Yes and no.I can only talk to people who I know well." wrote Roger." Ah.I hope to get to know you Roger." said Lucy.Erica and Liza walked over to them and Erica said," I hope you two are a good challenge."." We are." said Kurt.

Mark walked over to Alexis and he said," It is good to see you in person Alexis."." You too Mark." said Alexis." So where is your husband?" said Mark." With an old friend of Bob's.He is a teacher here." said Alexis." I would have guess that he would be one.I mean he could have been a teacher at Saint Academy as well." said Mark." Really?" said the crowd." Yep.I decide to pick her thanks to an old friend promise and I don't regret coming here." said Bob.Jane smiled at her friend and she said," Thanks Bob."." Anyway,girls please follow me and Mark,you know your way to the Obelisk Blue dorms right?" said Alexis." Yep.Come on guys." said Mark.

The crowd plus the girls left leaving Bob,Fate,Terry,Jess,Roger,Noah,Jacob,Kurt,and Hassleberry." Coach.What are you doing here?" said Noah." I need to borrow you Bob for a favor." said Hassleberry." What is it commander?" said Bob."It is Sarge to you but I need to talk you alone." said Hassleberry." Okay?" said Bob.The boy was dragged off by the man and Roger said," Shouldn't we be worried?"." Nah. Coach isn't a bad guy beside the morning drills,he is a nice guy." said Jess." Anyway,lets go to Noah's place." said Terry." Why mine?" said Noah." You own this place." said Jacob." And your dad owns the place.So lets go." said Kurt." Fine but you guys are bringing the snacks." said Noah.

They walked off as Bob said," So what do you need from me?"." I need you to do some research for me." said Hassleberry." Like what kind of research?Research on dinosaurs?Research on bones in general?Or research on the best duelist ever?!" said Bob." No.Follow me." said Hassleberry.Bob follow the man and he said," Bob.I need your skills."." For a duel?" said Bob."No.I need you to be a spy." said Hassleberry." Cool." said Bob.Hassleberry then thought," Thank god Bob is so dense sometimes.".What could Hassleberry planning?You will find out next time on Yugioh GX.Nah you will learn later.

Noah was reading a book on Mandy King because every pro has a book about them." So why are you reading that book Noah?" said Fate.He was waiting for his turn on Super Smash Bros Brawl because Smash 4 isn't out yet." I am trying to figure out Lucy's deck." said Noah." Why?" said Kurt.He was waiting along with Fate and Noah said," I like to learn and also it buys time waiting."." Yeah.I mean who knew that Roger would be so good at this game." said Kurt." I guess him being alone improve his skills in this game." said Fate.Then Jess said," Dang.I'm out."." Me too." said Jacob.Roger and Terry said," You have to the skills to rock.".Noah and Fate picked up a controller as Kurt said," Where is Bob?"." Who knows and who cares.I am in this to win." said the group.

Meanwhile in the girls dorm and not the bath,Stella was talking to Lucy about you know who." So what was Bob like when you knew him?" said Stella." A nice guy.So are you his girlfriend?" said Lucy." Nope just friends." said Stella." But she hopes for him and her to be more than just friends." said Jane.She stood there and Lucy thought," So she likes Bob too,guess I have competition.".She then noticed Mana talking with some of the girls and Lucy said," Is just me or does that girl over there look like the Dark Magician Girl?"." Yeah.She does and she is one of Bob's closet friends." said Jane." Good.I hope to duel her sometimes." said Lucy.

Meanwhile with our main protagonist,he was outside of the girls dorm wearing a disguise which make him blend in." So what kind of research is this?" said Bob.He was wearing a suit that would make him blend into his surrounding like a chameleon." It is research Bob." said Hassleberry.He was in the bushes and Bob said," So why can't you make one of your students do this again?"." Do it Bob or do I have to make you join us on our runs." said Hassleberry." Okay fine but you better get back to the Slifer Dorm so you don't get caught." said Bob." Right!" said the man.

He ran off as Bob said," Okay.Time to do this.".He jumped into the water and he used his powers to turn into a fish because he can do that for some reason.He then reached land and he turned into an squirrel.He climbed up the dorm and he enter through the chimney.What is Bob doing?He then found Chancellor Rhodes's office and he opened the door and he saw her computer.He hacked into it and he found the papers from the semester terms." I can't believe that he wants me to make the Slifers get good grades." thought Bob.

He then finish his work with a little hint for Alexis and he sneaked off.He then saw that he was in the main lobby area where all of his female friends were." Dam." said Bob.He then tried to sneak past them but then he was crushed by a high heel." Ouch." said Bob.

He hid under a nearby chair as Stella said," Wonder what that was."." Who cares?So lets talk about you and Bob." said Joan." Yeah.You should ask him out.I mean it is so obvious to everyone and their grandma." said Jane." Really?" said Bob.Him being dense is so obvious." Do you think that is a good idea?I mean people might think that him and Mana are a couple.I mean they went to the dance together." said Stella." Bob and Mana probably went as friends." said Joan." So ask him out." said Jane." Okay." said Stella.Bob then thought," I wonder what they mean by that.".

He ran off as he hid another chair because he got squashed by another high heeled boot.He sighed as he said," Next time,I do this.Get stronger.".He then heard Mana talking with Emily." So when you and Bob going to announce being a couple already?" said Emily." What?" said Bob and Mana." I mean you and Bob are like one." said Emily." No.We are just friends is all." said Mana." Yeah and Stella doesn't have such an obvious crush on him.I mean you have to take him for yourself." said Emily." Maybe you're right.So how do I do it?" said Mana." Maybe at the duels tomorrow?" said Emily." Good idea." said Mana.

Bob then ran out of there and he found the lake.He then turned back to normal and he swam back to land." Never doing that again." said Bob.He went back to normal and he walked toward his dorm.He enter it and he entered his shower.After getting out,he sense an evil presence but he shrugged it off as he fell asleep.

Meanwhile,in a cave near by,the Dark Ruler was sitting in the cave.Remember him?He was in Episode 12 and he is the main villain for this arc." Master." said a fiend.He looked at the fiend and he said," Yes?"." Our scanning is complete." said the fiend." Good.Did you find them?" said Dark Ruler." Yes but." said the fiend." What happened?" said Dark Ruler." The Spirit King found them." said the fiend." Ah,I see." said Dark Ruler.He grabbed him by the neck and he killed him." Time to get his attention." said Dark Ruler.

Next time,
The Tag Duel and then Bob and Lucy.Feeling come out as duels going on and the Dark Ruler enters the school.




No comments:

Post a Comment