Saturday, July 26, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 27 Strange Forces


Warning.This part contains some weird material.If you are the faint of heart,leave.I won't go too in depth but you have been warned.This Episode will have a Dark Rider vs Jacob.Also this Episode will have hints to a Pokemon Special which the narrator idea came from so that.

Three boys were walking around before schools stars.One was an Slifer with Black hair and blue eyes,the next one was a Ra with Blond hair and blue eyes,and the final one was an Obelisk with Brown hair and blue eyes.Wait a minute,these guys are like those ones from Pokemon Special The City of the Future and girls. This is so weird." So did you hear what happened to Guy?" said the Slifer aka Evan Harrison." Yeah.He is in the nurse office because of a duel." said the Ra aka Alan Keller." Sucks.I heard that it is was a shadow duel." said the Obelisk aka Jack Baker." A shadow duel?" said the two." It is something when you duel in the Shadow Realm and if you lose,your soul is taken." said Jack.

Then the three notice petals from a tree.The three then noticed a girl.She had pink hair and she was wearing a cute outfit." Wow.She is so hot." said Evan." Yeah." said Alan.The two then noticed their friends walking toward her and they said," He is the master.".Jack said," The name is Jack Baker.And you are?"." Dawn." said the girl.She looked at her shoes as Jack said," Don't be scared.I wouldn't dare hurt you."." She is naive.I am going to destroy her." thought Jack.She frowned as Jack said," What is wrong baby?"." Your thoughts are impure.Just like a man." said Dawn.She then made the petals grab the three as they said," What are you doing?"." You will have to see the great feeling of being a girl." said Dawn.She walked with the boys as I am saying that I hate her like I did in Pokemon Special.

Meanwhile,Jacob was with Joan as she looked over Guy who was awake but he was stuck in his bed." You doing better Guy?" said Jacob." Amazing.That Shadow duel was intense." said Guy." Yeah it was.I can't believe what Fist made Ryu say to his sister." said Joan.Jacob looked over to the boy and girl who were out cold with masks that help them breathe." I hope they get better.I mean Stella was crying her eyes out when she found them." said Jacob." Thanks to Bob's overkill,he destroy the dark spirit that took control of them." said Guy." Are the rest of the Dark Riders like this?" said Joan." No." said Bob.

He stood there and Jacob said," How do you know?"." Lucky guess and I am the Spirit King.I know him and he knows me." said Bob." Ah." said Guy." So how are those two doing?" said Bob." Better but they haven't waken yet." said Joan." That is lame.Where is Stella?" said Bob." With Jane,Dana,and Erica.They are helping her feel better." said Jacob." You know this how?" said Bob." They dragged her out of here." said Guy." Oh." said Bob.He then looked over at them and he thought," I hope that I am right.".

Stella was eating ice cream with the three girls and Jane said," Feeling better Stella?"." I guess.I just can't believe that they are back." said Stella." You said that they were gone for a year." said Erica." Yeah. Tammy,Guy,and Ryu were in their second year when they went missing." said Stella." You should be happy to see them in the flesh not sad." said Dana." I am." said Stella." So you happy that Bob saved them?" said Jane.Stella's face went red as Erica said," Wow.It is so obvious."." Yeah it is but Bob is that dense.He isn't going to noticed it." said Dana." One day,he will." said Stella.

The four then noticed three girls getting a lot of attention." What is going on?" said Erica." Some girls.I haven't seen them before." said Dana." Yeah." said Jane.One of them was wearing a female Slifer Red Uniform and she had black hair up to her shoulder and blue eyes,another one was wearing a female Ra Yellow Uniform and she had shoulder length blond hair with blue eyes,and the final one was an Obelisk Blue with brown hair and blue eyes.If you read Pokemon Special,you should know who they are.

Then the four girls noticed Jess and he said," Sup ladies.The name is Jess.".The Ra punched Jess toward the four girls as Erica and Dana said," Smooth move Casanova."." So do you know them Jess?" said Jane." Nope.I have never seen them before but I feel like I have seen the Slifer before." said Jess." Really?" said Stella." Yeah.Weird ain't it?" said Jess." Yep." said the four girls.Stella then thought," Maybe a Dark Rider trio?".

Fate was reading a book on magic as he heard his door being knocked on.He then saw Kitty and Angel." Sup." said Fate." Can we come in?" said Kitty." Sure." said Fate.The two came in and Angel said," So can I ask you a question?"." What?" said Fate." Do you think that Jess will be challenged to a Shadow Duel?" said Angel.The two twins plus Terry learned about Bob being the Spirit King and they were in as cheerleaders." Maybe.I will be in one too but I know that me and Jess are ready for them.So you two don't worry your pretty little heads off." said Fate.

Kitty blushed to the gangster being nice to her as Fate's P.D.A rang." What is it?" said Angel.He looked at it and he said," Oh nothing important.It is a message for Cliff."." Doesn't that matter?" said Kitty." No.Most of his message are about gang stuff which isn't important to me yet." said Fate.Angel then looked out the window and he saw Jess running toward the dorm." Hey guys.I see Jess." said Angel." Really?" said the two.

Jess stood there and he said," I have some to ask you Angel!"." First,calm down." said Fate.The Slifer breathed in and he said," Do you know this girl?".He had a picture of her on his P.D.A which was very weird just saying." No." said Angel." So why do you have her on your P.D.A?" said Kitty." I don't know her.I mean I know every girl at this school beside Tammy because she is out cold." said Jess." She might be new." said Fate." I would think that but here is the thing.She reminds me of someone from Slifer Red." said Jess." Really?" said Angel and Kitty." Yeah." said Jess." Maybe Bob might know something." said Fate." Good idea." said the three.

Bob was sitting in a room nearby by the Nurse's office.He was mediating." Okay." said Bob.He then thought," What could the other 13 Dark Riders be?I mean Fist and Fang used fighters and dragons.Do the other riders use certain monsters?".He then opened his eyes to see Mana.He fell down and Mana said," Bob?!Are you alright?"." Just peachy.What are you doing here?" said Bob." I was worried about you.I mean you were in another Shadow Duel.Two in a row!You may the Spirit King but you can't duel them in a row!" said Mana." That is why I am in here.I am increasing my duel energy." said Bob." Oh." said Mana.

The door opened as Jacob said," Hey Mana and Bob."." Sup Jacob.So how is Guy doing?" said Bob." Good.He is trying to get out of bed but he is failing thanks to Joan." said Jacob." I see." said Bob." So Mana?What are you doing out?" said Jacob." I came to check up on my best guy friend.I care for him a lot." said Mana." I see." said Jacob."She stills have that crush on him and he is too dense to do anything about it." thought Roger.Skippy appeared on his shoulder and she said," Bob.We have a problem."." What?Did Scampers find the cookie jar?" said Bob.Man that joke is old." No.We have a new Dark Rider." said Skippy." Let's go Bob.For old times sake." said Jacob." Sure." said Bob.

The two boys followed the weasel and she stopped in front of a pink leaved tree." This is weird." said Jacob." Coming from you.I feel like it is an insult to the Psycho Monsters." said Bob.Jacob sighed as Skippy said," This seems to be the work of a Dark Rider."." Of course." said Jacob.Bob then looked over the planet and he got trap in the leaves.Jacob then activate his sword which he learned how to work it from Bob and he slashed teh leaves in half." Thanks." said Bob.He freed himself as Jacob said," So this Dark Rider is like Poison Ivy?"." Nope.I can tell.This one is different from her." said Bob." How?" said the two." Dawn.One of my enemies from the past." said Bob." Oh." said Jacob.

Joan was with Guy who was reading a book to buy time as Fate,Kitty,Jess,and Angel came in." Hey guys.What's up?"said Guy." Have you seen Bob?" said Kitty and Angel." Nope.He left with Jacob a few minutes ago.Why?" said Joan." We need his brain because of her." said Jess.He showed the two the pictures as Joan said," So is she your girlfriend?"." Nice.She is pretty cute." said Guy.

He was punched by Joan as Fate said," Nope. She is a girl and Jess doesn't know her."." Really?" said the two."Yeah.It is weird." said Angel." Let me look at her." said Guy." You going to hit her?" said Kitty and Joan." No.I remember everyone that I duel and I duel a lot of people." said Guy.He looked at her and he said," She looks like Evan Harrison."." Evan Harrison?" said the three Slifers." You know them?" said the two Obelisk." Yeah.He is friends with a Ra and an Obelisk.Those three are always together." said Angel." Yeah.I beat Evan before in a duel." said Jess." And the Obelisk tried to hit on me but he failed." said Kitty." Ah.So do you know where they usually hang out?" said Guy." Nope." said the three." Well,that go our lead." said Fate.

It was night time and Guy was in the nurse's office.He was bored out of his mind and he noticed Stella or what appeared to be her." Hey Stella.I thought you were with Erica,Dana,and Jane." said Guy.She didn't say anything as Guy said," Is something wrong?".Stella walked toward him and Guy noticed it was the girl from the picture." You!" said Guy.She then did something weird and Guy's body wouldn't work.She dragged him and he grabbed his P.D.A and he made it for so that his friends can find him.

Bob was with Stella,Erica,Dana,Jane,Fate,Jess,Kitty,Angel,Joan,and Jacob."Why would she take Guy?" said Joan and Stella.They were worried about him.He was like their older brother and Erica said," Maybe she likes him?"." Then why would she talked him from the nurse's office?" said Dana.She didn't have a thing for that as Fate said," We are here.".The 11 then saw Guy tied up in ropes as he said," You guys!".

Jess ran toward him but then he was trapped in the same rope prison as Guy and Angel said," Jess!"." Don't worry.I will get out of this." said Jess.Bob then sense Dawn and he said," Come out!".Dawn stood there with the three girls that we saw earlier." Ah Spirit King.It is good to see you again.Last time,I saw you.You killed me." said Dawn." You killed someone?" said Dana and Jane." She killed several innocent male spirits for what reason?Oh yeah because they were men!" said Bob." Ah.I changed up my formula a lot since then." said Dawn.

Dawn then said," Girls.Introduce yourself to our guests."." My name was Evan Harrison but I am now Eva Harrison." said Eva." I was Alan Gibson but now I am April Gibson." said April." I was Jack Baker but now I am Jean Baker." said Jean." So they were guys." said Guy and Jess.They barfed a little at the fact which makes so much sense." You perfected it?!" said Bob." Yes.Now I will make sure that they are no more men after I take care of you in a duel." said Dawn." No.I am dueling you." said Jacob." Why?" said Joan." Joan. Trust me,I need to." said Jacob."Fine!I will just defeat your friend." said Dawn.

The two stood there as Bob tried to break Jess and Guy's prison." So Bob?Do you think you can reverse them back?" said Stella." No idea.I mean in the past,her formula was weak." said Bob." I hope Jacob can win." said Kitty." Of course he can.He is the son of Joey Wheeler." said Jess.Dawn then said," Let's have an 8000 point duel."." Why?" said Jane and Fate." Lady Dawn loves to crush a weak man." said April." So she likes to beat me in a longer duel." said Eva." He is weak just like every guy." said Jean.Erica then sighed as she said," Beat her into the ground so we can shut up her fan girls."." Yeah." said Angel and Dana.

Dawn drew a card and she said," I summon Blue Rose Dragon in attack mode.".Then a dragon/plant hybrid appeared as Dawn said," I place 2 cards facedown.Your move man."." The name is Jacob and I am so going to enjoy this." said Jacob.He drew a card and he smiled," I place a monster facedown and 2 cards facedown."." He must be weak." said Jean." No.Jacob is the best." said Joan." Nope.He is going to see the greatness of being a girl." said Eva.

Dawn drew a card and she said," I tribute my Blue Rose Dragon so I can summon Queen Angel of Roses!".Then a woman appeared with wings of flowers and Dawn said," I attack!".She then stabbed the card as Dawn lose 1000 life points." How?!" said Dawn.Then she saw a woman.She was wearing a purple outfit and she had a brain symbol on her costume." Meet my Psycho Spy.When she is flipped up,you take the damage that I would have taken if she was in attack mode and she stays on the field in defense mode." said Jacob."I end my turn." said Dawn.

Jacob 8000 life points.One facedown.One monster.3 cards.
Dawn 7000 life points.Two facedown.One monster.3 cards.

Psycho Spy.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1400 DEF 1600.Warrior/Effect.She is a spy for the Psycho monsters.Flip:Your opponents takes the damage that you would have taken if Psycho Spy was in attack mode and she stays on the field in defense mode.

Jacob drew a card and he said," I special summon Psycho Ninja to the field in attack mode.".Then a purple ninja came out.He had his dagger ready to attack as Jacob said," I can special summon him if you have a stronger monster than me on my field.So I can play my spell Lucky Hand.".He drew five more cards and he said," I play Double Summon so that Red Eyes B. Chick and Gearfried The Iron Knight in attack mode!".The two monster joined the Ninja and Spy and Jacob said," I play Release Restraint so I can bring out Gearfriend the Swordsmaster from my deck.!".Then Gearfried the Swordsmaster appeared as Jacob said," I then activate my chick's special effect.".The baby went into the grave as his daddy appeared.Psycho Spy switched into attack mode." Attack her Gearfried!" said Jacob.He slashed the plant lady in half causing 200 points of damage and then Jacob said," Attack!"." Not so fast Jacob.I play my facedown.Plant Barrier!This allows me to negate 2 attacks of yours so I pick your ninja and dragon." said Dawn.The attacks were blocked by the final monster still got a hit in causing 1400 points of damage " I end my turn with a facedown.".

Jacob 8000 life points.Two facedown.Four monsters.2 cards.
Dawn 5400 life points.One facedown.Zero monster.3 cards.

Psycho Ninja.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1600.Warrior/Effect.A ninja who works for the Psycho Monsters.He can be special summon from your hand if your opponent's has the strongest monster on the field.Once sent to the grave,you can summon a psycho token for every open spot on the field.
Psycho Token.Attribute Dark.LV 1.ATK 500 DEF 500.Token/Effect.A Psycho Cell.They can't be destroy in battle.
Plant Barrier.Trap.Normal.Lets you block two of your opponent's attacks.

" I draw!" said Dawn.She then said," I summon Twilight Rose Knight and it's special effect allows me to special summon a level 4 or lower plant monster and I pick Petal Woman!".Then a woman appeared and her outfit was the same petals from before." Jacob!Be careful!" said Bob." Okay Bob." said Jacob." I then synchro summon them to bring out Aphrodite!" said Dawn.Then an older version of her and Dawn said," Like her Bob?She was me until you made into this!".His friends looked at the boy and he said," It was the only way to stop her crimes."." I activate one of her cards which is my facedown.Aphrodite's kiss.This destroy all male monsters on your field." said Dawn.Then three monster were gone as Jacob said," You activate my Ninja's effect.So come on out Psycho Tokens which doesn't have a gender.".The four tokens appeared as Dawn said," Whatever.I activate my former self's special effect.I can now bring back Petal Woman,Twilight Rose Knight,Queen Angel of Roses,and Blue Rose Dragon!".The four appeared and then Dawn said," Attack!".Petal Woman destroy Psycho Spy and Jacob lost 500 life points as a new Psycho Token appeared as Jacob lost 6000 life points." Jacob!" said the group." Go Lady Dawn!" said the three girls." I end my turn with my facedown.Your move will be last as a guy before you see the greatness of being a girl!" said Dawn.

Jacob 1500 life points.Two facedown.Five monsters.2 cards.
Dawn 5400 life points.One facedown.Five monsters.1 card.

Petal Woman.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 1900 DEF 1000.Plant/Normal.She can control the plants that surround her to kill anyone that gets in her way.She is considered to be a force to be reckon with her petals in doom!!
Aphrodite.Attribute Wind.LV 7.ATK 3000 DEF 2500.Plant/Synchro/Effect.1 Plant Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.She was named after the Greek Goddess of Love but instead of being loving to people,she is a jerk.She created a formula to make more women but she was stopped by the Spirit King many years ago.She can bring back monsters from your grave if you have empty monsters spaces on your field.
Aphrodite's Kiss.Trap.Normal.If you have Aphrodite,she can destroy all male monsters on the field.

Bob then freed Jess and Guy from the prison as Jacob said," You are going down!".Fun little fact about Aphrodite.One of her origins that she was born from Uranus's Genitals.Very weird.Jacob drew a card and he said," I play Psycho Fortress!".Then a fortress appeared as the spirit of Psycho Ninja and Psycho Spy were on them." This card allows me to use Psycho Ninja and Psycho Spy's alive so they count as being on the field in a sense and also this card allows me to summon four times.So I start by sending two tokens to the grave so that my Phoenix Gearfried can burn those plants to ash." said Jacob.The fire warrior then smirked as two Psycho Tokens appeared with Psycho Spy and Psycho Ninja.

Psycho Fortress.Spell.Field.The fortress of Psycho Monsters and where the Psycho General lives.Your Psycho monsters in your grave can come back to the fortress and it allows to summon four times.You can activate the cards to summon Psycho General by using her two cards.

" I than activate my facedown known as Psycho Draw!This allows me to draw cards based on my Psycho Monsters level since I have 5 Psycho Tokens and my Psycho Monsters so I can draw 13 cards." said Jacob.He then drew an unlucky number and he said," I play my other facedown known as Psycho Cannon. This card equips itself to my Fortress and you lose life points based on how many Psycho monsters have been played.".Then Dawn lose 1400 life points thanks to there being 7 monsters." I then activate my Fortress's second effect.This allows me to play these 2 cards Psycho Blasters and Psycho Suit." said Jacob.

Psycho Draw.Spell.Normal.Lets you draw cards based on your Psycho Monster's combined level. EX a level 3,4,and 2 monster would get you 9 nine cards.
Psycho Cannon.Trap.Normal.A cannon that inflict Psycho Damage.If is Psycho Fortress is on the field,your opponent lose 200 points of damage for every Psycho Monster on your field or grave.
Psycho Blasters.Spell.Normal.The weapons that Psycho General uses to battle her foes.If you have Psycho Suit on your field,You can summon Psycho General.
Psycho Suit.Spell.Normal.The suit that Psycho General wears into battle.If you have Psycho Blasters on your field,You can summon Psycho General.

Then a suit appear with two blasters and then Jacob said," I then summon Psycho General to the field!".Then a red haired woman with a army suit appeared with her blasters and she was hot.She smiled as Dawn lost 200 more life points thanks to the cannon." I then send three of my Psycho Tokens so that Gilford the Lighting can fight!" said Jacob.The three tokens went onto the castle as the warrior destroy the plants as Jacob said," I summon Psycho Weasel!".

Psycho General.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 2900 DEF 2100.Warrior/Normal.She is strong with her blasters of pure anger.She uses her body in her suit to trick the enemy.She is a force to be reckon in battle. 

She appeared as Jacob said," I play the spell card known as Psycho Explosion!".Then he send the 8 cards to the grave as Psycho Cat,Psycho Ape,Psycho Beast,Psycho Wizard,Psycho Robot,Psycho Tree,Psycho Dragon,and Psycho Human appeared on the castle plus 1600 points of damage." I then activate Psycho Weasel's special effect.You take 12800 points of damage thanks to her special effect then she attacks with Phoenix Gearfried,Gilford,and Psycho General!" said Jacob.She then lost 5600 life points as Skippy and Psycho General made her lose 4900 life points.Causing about 26500 points of damage.Strangely less over kill than one of Bob's duel.Expect a lot of over kill.

Psycho Explosion.Spell.Normal.Sends your entire hand to the grave.

Dawn fell down as the girls in the group said," And we thought Bob and Guy were overkill."." Hey." said the two.Jess walked over to Dawn as Kitty said," Jess.Don't do it."." Yeah.We don't want you like them." said Fate." Don't worry.Dawn is long gone.The girl whose body she took over is the only thing that is left." said Bob.Jess then said," You alright?".He poked the body as he was punched by her." Hey!Get away from me!" said the girl." Wow.Are you sure that she is gone?" said Stella and Joan." Maybe." said Bob." Maybe?" said Erica,Jane,and Dana.

The three girls tried to kill him as the girl looked over herself and she said," What am I wearing?"." Your clothes Einstein." said Guy.He walked over to Jess and he said," You all right?"." Fine but her fist was like iron." said Jess.Guy looked at the girl and he said," Rita?Is that you?"." Of course it is Guy!" said Rita.She looked around and she said," So what is going on?"." You were gone for a year." said Guy." I was?" said Rita." Yep." said Guy." Mind informing the Peanut Gallery what is going on?" said Angel." The name is Rita Hart.I'm a Slifer Red in her second year or third year." said Rita." So why isn't she like Ryu and Tammy?" said Stella." Because Dawn isn't strong." said Bob.Then the three guys were out cold as Jacob said," So who wants to carry them back?".

Fate,Guy,and Jess were forced to carry the three as Jacob and Bob talking and Rita was going to now the girls." You doing alright pal?" said Jacob." Yeah.Just fine why?" said Bob." Just asking.I mean you seem out of it." said Jacob." Guess I have a lot on mine right now." said Bob." Bob.We just defeated the third Dark Rider.Be happy." said Jacob." Yeah." said Bob.Then Bob noticed something moving and he thought," Must be a bug.".Little did he know that isn't wasn't a bug but the next Dark Rider.

Next time,
Jane duels someone who knows Noah way too well.



No comments:

Post a Comment