Friday, July 25, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 25 Dueling with Mummies


This episode will be the start of the Shadow Riders except with a few changes to fit with Bob being the Spirit King and the Dark Ruler being super evil.

Bob was walking out to the turbo dueling arena.He had all of the bikes that he and the Cyber Warriors built expect for Blaze which was determined to stay with Bob." Today is going to be awesome.I mean after class,we are going to the spirit world!" said Joey." Yes but we need to be on our best behavior." said Sonia. The two were walking with the king as he said," I am so nervous about me teaching."." Don't worry Bob." said Sonia." Just be yourself and you will be an amazing teacher big brother." said Joey." Guess you guys are right." said Bob.

He ran there and he saw that field was empty." Well,I got time before the students arrive.So maybe I can get some riding done." said Bob.He brought Blaze and she said," You ready to ride Bob?"." You know it." said Bob.Bob rode her and he was in thought," Maybe I can find something on my dad and my mom.I will find you guys.No matter what.".He then stop as Blaze said," Something the matter?"." Yeah.I am going to find them Blaze.I know that they are out there." said Bob." You will with our help." said Sonia.She stood there with Bike and he said," Let's race!"." I am so game for that!" said Bob." Me too but be safe Joey." said Sonia." I promise!" said Joey.He was in his Bike form as the three raced.

Johnny and Terry were walking to the arena." So you and Dana are just friends?" said Johnny." Yep." said Terry." You and Nolan are so different.I mean he has a massive crush on Lucy and her and Bob being close didn't help.He was actually going to duel him." said Johnny." Really?" said Terry." Yep.I stopped him before he did that because if that school duel meant anything,Bob is good." said Johnny.Oh yeah,I should mention that Johnny and Terry are roommates." So what about you and Erica?" said Terry." We are childhood friends.I knew her before I got the tattoo." said Johnny." So why do you have that?" said Terry." I like it." said Johnny." Ah." said Terry.

The two reached it and they saw Erica and Dana." Hey guys." said Dana." Sup.So are we the only ones?" said Johnny." Nope." said Erica." And how do you know that?" said Terry." She is smart." said Johnny." Yep." said Erica." Hey guys!" yelled Jess.He ran up the group and Dana said," You alright Jess?"." Well." said Jess." Get back here Jess!" yelled some girls." I will see you guys later!" said Jess.The boy ran off as several girls chased him." I am going to take a shot in the dark here but Jess did something to piss them off." said Johnny." Yep." said Dana."Wonder what he did?" said Terry." Something perverted." said Erica.

The four sat in the stands as Jess walked to them with Fate,Kitty,and Stella." Hey." said Jess.He sat and he was covered in bruises." What happened?" said Terry." He was caught peeping with some boys." said Stella." Really?" said Erica." Yeah.I calmed the girls down but they wanted to hurt him badly.I will never get girls." said Fate." Yeah.So Kitty?Where is your twin Angel?" said Johnny." She is sick." said Kitty." Oh that sucks.We should check up on her after Bob's class." said Dana." Sounds like a great idea.So where is the rest of the gang?" said Johnny." In group B." said Fate." Oh." said Erica.

Bob stood in front of his friends and he said," Welcome to my class guys.You all know my name but right here and now,you will refer to me as Mister Moto."." He sounds serious.That is new." said the group." Today,your chancellor allowed me to let you guys ride Duel Riders and learn about Turbo Duels." said Bob." What is a turbo duel?" said a Slifer." It is a duel on a duel rider." said Bob.Then he made the Duel riders appeared and he said," Who wants to go first?".

Stella stood there and she said," Are you sure about this Bob?".She was on the sliver one and Bob said," Don't worry.I made these things is to make their riders feel safe."." Really?" said Stella." Trust me." said Bob.She started to drive around the track and Bob said," You are doing great Stella!"." Thanks." said Stella.She stopped as Bob said," So who is next?".

The entire group went plus the class as Bob watched them." I guess doing this isn't half bad." thought Bob.The bell rang and the class left to go get new cards,do their homework,or other stuff.The group stood there with Bob and Bob said," Sorry guys.I might be a little late."." With what?" said Jess and Kitty." Cleaning the bikes." said Bob." We can help Bob." said Erica." It is fine Erica.Bob can handled it." said Johnny." Yeah.See you guys soon." said Bob." K Bob." said Fate.He walked off along with the others.

Bob put the bikes in storage as he then said," Time to get going.".He then made Blaze appeared and he drove to the ruins nearby little did our hero know that Stella was watching him." Where is he going?" said Stella to herself.She followed him toward the ruins.

Meanwhile,Fate was eating some of the Obelisk food which was to die for." Hey Fate." said Kitty.She stood there and he said," How did you get in here?"." I told the head guard that I need to see you." said Kitty." So is Angel getting worse?" said Fate." Nope.She is doing better than she was this morning and I can't thank you guys enough for coming to visit us." said Kitty." No problem Kitty.It was fun." said Fate." Sucks how Stella or Bob couldn't make it." said Kitty." Yeah." said Fate.

Then Jess came running in and he had the group being him." So what's up?" said Fate." Bob went missing." said Jess." He did?" said Kitty." Along with Stella." said Johnny." So lets get looking." said Kitty." We have a good guess where they went." said Erica." Yeah the ruins." said Terry." The ruins?" said Fate." It is where a supposed portal to the Spirit world is." said Dana." Let's go." said Fate.The 6 walked toward the ruins and I sense something bad is going to happen to them.

Stella was hiding in the bushes behind Bob who decide to look at the ruins." Where are you going Bob?" thought Stella." Found you." said Fate.He stood there with the others and Stella said," What are you guys doing here?"." We were worried about you and Bob." said Dana." So what is he doing?" said Erica." Studying the ruins.They look Egyptian in design." said Johnny." How do you know that?" said Kitty and Jess." I may not look like it but I am a fan of history and my deck is based off history." said Johnny." True. He was the best in history class." said Erica." I need to see your deck in action." said Terry." After this." said Fate." Right." said Johnny.

Then Jess found a weird eye on one of the pillars.He then touched it and then green lights came out.Bob turned around and he said," Jess?What are you doing here?"." I could ask you the same thing." said Jess." I came here to do some research for a friend of mine." said Bob who was lying.Dana came out with the others and she said," You suck at lying."." Bob.You call tell us." said Stella.Johnny looked up in the sky and he said," Hey guys.Look up.".There was three suns and Erica said," What is going on?".Then Bob sense lighting and he said," Run!".Then a lighting bolt came down along with others like it and Bob said," Hide!".Then the lighting knocked him out.

He woke up and he looked around.He then saw that the ruins weren't ruins anymore but perfect." Okay then.This is weird." said Bob.He stood up and he then saw Mahad standing there.He was whole." So we must be in the spirit world now." said Bob." Yes.We have another problem at hand." said Mahad.The magician pointed to a pyramid and he said," We must be at the Gravekeepers's domain."." I guess.So where are my friends?" said Bob." Knowing the gravekeeper which I do,they capture them." said Mahad." Let's go save them then!" said Bob.

He was stopped by the monster as Mahad said," We would get capture like them if we rush in like this."." I guess you're right.So what is your plan Mahad?" said Bob." You still have that suit from Coach?" said Mahad." Yeah and I get your plan." said Bob.He walked into the pyramid as Mahad floated back in his deck.

He looked around inside trying to find his friends when he was in front of some hierography." Check this out Mahad." said Bob.The hallway was empty so he came out and he said," These are about you.".It showed Bob with the Egyptians Gods,Wicked Gods,Legendary Dragons,and Sacred Beasts against a monster." That is Armageddon." said Violet.She stood there and Bob said," That is Armageddon?He looks like a bigger Anarchy."." Yeah but his strength can be compared to the other cards on there and your ten best monster." said Violet." Wow." said Bob.

He then took some pictures of the ruins on his phone as he noticed the Dark Ruler." Is this him?" said Bob." Yes.He will be after you soon." said Violet." Then we will be ready for him." said Bob.He placed his phone in his pocket and then he sense guards." Guys.Get back." said Bob.The two went back into his deck as he was surround by many Gravekeeper Guards." Holt!Speak your business!" said one of them." I am from a far away land and I come here only for peace." said Bob.

He was then poked with a spear and then a Gravekeeper came to Bob's attention.The keeper had loon blond hair and was wearing an Egyptian outfit which proved the keeper was very rich." Who are you?" said the keeper." The name is Bob." said Bob." Okay Bob.What are you doing here then?" said the keeper." I came here to find my friends who were taken by your men." said Bob." I see.Follow me then." said the keeper. Bob followed to the top of the temple and Bob saw his friends trapped in sarcophagus and he said," Get them out now."." I can't." said the keeper.

" My idiot child is right." said a man.He had the same colored hair but he look like a king." Who are you?" said Bob." I am the king of this temple or Amon." said Amon." Okay then Amon.Can you free my friends?" said Bob." No.They invaded sacred land.We gravekeepers take that offense serious." said Amon."But father ,he looks like the Spirit King!" said the keeper." Can it now or I will make you work with your mother." said Amon.The keeper walked over to the father as Bob said," Let them go now."." You and what army?" said Amon.

Then his deck glowed as Jet came out with Power and Mahad and Bob said," Is this a good army?"." Isn't that one of Bob's cards?" said Johnny." I guess Bob has some duel spirits." said Erica." Don't worry guys.I will get you out of there." said Bob." You better!" said Stella." I will." said Bob." Ah.Lets have a duel." said Amon." Okay.If I win,you let me and my friend go." said Bob." I will and if I win,you will marry my child." said Amon." Dad!" yelled the keeper." I am sorry sweetie but after rejecting the last 20 male suitors,a father has to take action." said Amon.The keeper who was female by the way sighed as Amon activate his duel disk." Ready Bob for a duel with the dead?" said Amon." I seen scarier movies." said Bob.This will be an 8000 point duel because according to my boss,it makes me work harder.

Amon drew a card and he said," I place a monster facedown and a card facedown.".Bob drew a card and he thought," I am guessing that me attacking that monster is a bad idea since I am around Gravekeepers who have flip effects.I play it safe for now."." I summon Frost in attack mode." said Bob.Then a girl came out.She was wearing a icy blue outfit and her skin was cold." I activate her special effect." said Bob.She then froze his facedown and Bob said," She can freeze a card for a turn but she can't attack.I place a card facedown.".

Frost.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1300.Aqua/Effect.She was tested by an evil group known as H.O.P.E at a very young age.She turned into a icy woman until she met Nova of the Guild.She joined up with them and she helps people with their powers.She can freeze a card solid which makes it unusable for a turn.

" So why didn't he attack with her?" said Jess.He was in a sarcophagus with Fate and he said," Who knows?".Amon drew a card and he said," I flip summon my monster.".A mummy appeared.He was thin and it has holding a bottle." Meet my Mummy Alchemist.He has a special effect.Since you have a level 4 monsters,you take 800 points of damage." said Amon.Bob then fell to his knee thanks to the poison as Amon said," Enjoying the Shadow Game?"." Shadow Game?" said Erica.She was in one with Dana as Johnny said," It is where the loser takes damage."." I then send him to my grave so my Mummy Guard can come to play!" said Amon.Then a bigger mummy appeared and Amon said," Attack!".He then smashed the icy woman and Bob lost 200 more life points as Amon said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Bob 7000 life points.One facedown.Zero monster.4 cards.
Amon 8000 life points.Two facedown.One monster.3 cards.

Mummy Alchemist.Attribute Dark.LV 3.ATK 800 DEF 400.Zombie/Effect.Once a alchemist with great promises,he died due to chemicals and he became a mummy.Once flipped,your opponents takes 200 points of damage per the level of monster.EX level 4,5,and 6 monsters.Level 4 would be 800,level 5 would be 1000,and level 6 would be 1200.
Mummy Guard.Attribute Dark.LV 6.ATK 2000 DEF 1000.Zombie/Normal.Once a guard who could break a tomb with his hands,he died thanks to a backstabbing and he became a mummy.

Bob drew a card and he said," I play the spell card known as Summoning of the Beast which allows me to special summon a level 5 or higher monster from my hand and I picked Feral.".Then a boy stood there.He had fangs and he was wearing a normal shirt with jeans." He can't destroy my mummy." said Amon." I know so I summon Dark Blade!" said Bob.The warrior stood there and Bob said," I then activate my facedown called Moonlight!".Then a moon appeared as Bob said," My monsters gained 1200 ATK and 1500 DEF points so you can do the math and this is going to hurt!Feral Unleash the Werewolf!".Feral turned into a wolf and he strike the mummy and Amon lost 1000 life points." Go Bob!" said Kitty." Thanks Kitty!I then attack with Dark Blade!" said Bob.He ran toward the king and he lost 3000 life points.Amon went to his knee and Bob said," I end my turn with a facedown and my moon goes to the graveyard but Feral keeps his bonus points. So you will need a strong monster to take him down.".

Bob 7000 life points.One facedown.Two monsters.1 card.
Amon 4000 life points.Two facedown.Zero monster.3 card.

Summoning of the Beast.Spell.Quick.Lets you summon a level 5 or higher monster from your hand.
Feral.Attribute Earth.LV 5.ATK 1800 DEF 1500.Beast Warrior/Effect.A human with every animal powers in his blood.He can changed into any animal that he needs to defend his friends from H.O.P.E.When attacked,he changes into defense mode.
Moonlight.Spell.Normal.Lets your monsters gain 1200 ATK and 1500 DEF points and if you have two monsters,you can pick one to keep its bonus.

" Bob just made him lose half of his life points.He is worthy to be my husband." thought the girl.Amon looked at his daughter who was in deep in thought and he said," I draw!".He looked at his hand and he said," I then activate both of my facedown cards known as the Tomb of the Mummy King and the Tomb of the Mummy Queen.".Then two tombs appeared as Bob said," So what does that do?"." Since you destroy my Mummy Guard and Mummy Alchemist,these cards activate and I can bring out the king and queen of mummies!So I summon Mummy King and Mummy Queen from my deck!" said Amon.Then a King mummy and Queen Mummy stood there and Stella said," Those guys look stronger but they are weak."."That monster must have a special effect." said Terry." Yeah and it is a good one if he has a certain monster in his hand." said Dana." I summon Mummy Bookkeeper!" said Amon.Then a mummy with a book appeared and Dana said," That is the monster."." Bob is screwed." said Terry and Johnny.The two felt the anger of Stella." I activate my Mummy's special effect.Since my king and queen are on the field,I send him to the grave to give my monsters more power about 4000 points in ATK and DEF!" said Amon.The two then gained powers thanks to the mummy's spell." I attack! Mummy Wrap!" said Amon.The two monster attack the monsters and Bob lost 3200 life points and Amon said," I am not done.I activate my Mummy King's special effect.You take damage based on your monster's combined level and it was 9 so 1800 points of damage!".Bob then lost 1800 points of damage and Amon said," I activate my Queen's special effect.You take one card from your deck and if it is a monster,you summon it for 1000 points of damage.A spell I gained 1000 life points and a trap you gain 1000 life points  ".Bob drew a card and it was Card Ejector and she came to the field as Bob lost 1000 life points." Daddy!" said Holly." I am going to be fine sweetheart.No need to worry." said Bob." I end my turn with a facedown.You better make a move that will count or you will be my son in law for all of time." said Amon.

Bob 1000 life points.One facedown.One monsters.1 card.
Amon 4000 life points.One facedown.Two monsters.2 card.

Tomb of the Mummy King.Spell.Ritual.This card works if you have 2 mummy monsters in the grave and it allow you to summon Mummy King from your deck.
Tomb of the Mummy Queen.Spell.Ritual.This card works if you have 2 mummy monsters in the grave and it allow you to summon Mummy Queen from your deck.
Mummy King.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK ???? DEF ????.Zombie/Ritual/Effect.He can only be summoned by Tomb of the Mummy King.The King of Mummies everywhere.Once he destroy a monsters,your opponents takes damage based on the level of monsters destroy that turn.EX a Level 4 monster, your opponent lose 800 life points.
Mummy Queen.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK ???? DEF????.Zombie/Ritual/Effect.She can only be summoned by Tomb of the Mummy Queen.The Queen of Mummies everywhere.After your battle phase,your opponent draw a card.If it is a monster,they are forced to summon it and your opponent lose 1000 points,if it is a spell card,you gain 1000 life points,and if it is a trap card,your opponent gains 1000 life points.
Mummy Bookkeeper.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1000.Zombie/Effect.The keeper of ancient history.If Mummy Queen or Mummy King are on the field,you can send him to the grave so they gained 4000 ATK points.

Bob looked down and he saw that his friend were about to be more mummies and he said," I draw!".He looked at the card and he said," Awesome!Guess what Amon!"." You are giving up?" said Amon." Nope.I play the spell known as The Spirit King is ready!This allows me to bring Spirit King's Armor,Spirit King's Helmet,Spirit's King Sword,Spirit's King Shield,and Spirit's King Boots to my field but it only takes one spot on my field!" said Bob." Wow." said the keeper girl.He then gained the armor along with the helmet,boots, sword,and shield.He look like he was ready for battle."You can't be." said Amon." I am.Bob is the name." said Bob.

The Spirit King is ready!.Spell.Normal.You can bring Spirit King's Armor,Spirit King's Helmet, Spirit King's Sword,Spirit King's Shield,and Spirit's King Boots to your field and it only takes up one space.
Spirit King's Boots.Spell.Equip.This is the legendary spirit king boots which he used to smashed his foes.Lets you draw 10 cards.
Spirit King's Sword.Spell.Equip.This is the legendary spirit king sword which he used to slashed his foes into pieces.Gives your monsters some extra power 4000 points to be precise.
Spirit King's Shield.Spell.Equip.This is the legendary spirit king shield which he protected himself from danger many times.Let you summon a monster from your deck for every monster in your grave.EX you have one monster in your grave,you get one monster from my deck.
Spirit King's Helmet.Spell.Equip.This is the legendary spirit king helmet and he protected himself from damages to his brain. Gives your monsters some extra defense points.

He then gained 5250 life points and his friends could see Bob." I activate my shield next!I gained a monster from my deck for every monster in the grave which I count three so come on out Skate,Future Jets,and Anarchy!".Anarchy stood there with a Cyber Warrior looking a skateboard but he was a hoverboard from the future and then two robots looking like jets.One of them" They may look like Cyber Warriors but they aren't Cyber Warriors.They were inspired by them." said Bob." Yep.We love you guys." said the two.Skate beeped in thanks." Yep.I activate Skate's special effect!He allows me to bring Cycle and Wheel from my deck to join him!" said Bob.Then a bicycle appeared with a ATV as the ATV beeped and Cycle said," We are ready to go Bob!"."Got it guys.Time to form Revolution!" said Bob.The three morphed into one robot.It look like Perceptor from Transformers Armada except Black and Red." Ready to Rock them Bob!" said Revolution.

Skate.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1300 DEF 1000.Machine/Effect.Part of the trio with Cycle and Wheel.His body was based on a Hoverboard after watching a movie with that.He loves cheesy movies and shows from Earth's culture.He can bring out Cycle and Wheel from your deck to join their teammate in battle to from Revolution.
Future Jets.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1600.Machine/Effect.Inspired by the Cyber Warriors,they built two warriors who are twins.The twins can bring out Future Car and Future Subs from your hand to join them to form Infinite.They form the arms and part of the chest of Infinite.
Cycle.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 2600 DEF 2000.Machine/Effect.The leader of the trio with Skate and Wheel.He transform into a bike which can keep up with Motor Drive and Bike.He is good friends with Motor Drive.He loves comedy movies and shows.He can bring out his teammates Skate and Wheel from his deck to form Revolution.
Wheel.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1300 DEF 1000.Machine/Effect.She is part of the trio with Skate and Cycle.She is the only girl in the group and one of the only girls in the Cyber Warriors. She loves watching romance movies because she loves romance.She can bring out Cycle and Skate from your deck to form Revolution.
Revolution.Attribute Earth.LV 12.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Machine/Normal.The combined form of the trio of Skate,Cycle,and Wheel.He is considered to be one of the leaders of the team.He loves action,comedy,cheesy and also romance movies thanks to Wheel,Cyber,and Skate being his body. 

" Right but we ain't done yet.I play my helmet's special effect.This allows me to draw 10 cards!" said Bob. He drew ten cards as he said," I bring out Future Car and Future Subs from my hand since Future Jets is on the field which is he is so lets bring out his friends!".Then two subs appeared as a car rode in.The subs turned into robots along with the car." Meet the Future Cyber Warriors!Time to bring out Infinite!" said Bob.The five monster looked at each other and they said," Combine!".The jets flew off as the subs turned into legs,the jets turned into the arms and some of the chest which was the wings,and the car turned into the middle and he became the head." Infinite Smash!" said Infinite.

Future Car.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1800.Machine/Effect.Inspired by the Cyber Warriors,they built the leader of the group which include Future Jets and Future Subs.He can bring out Future Jets and Future Subs from your hand to form Infinite.He forms the head and chest of Infinite.
Future Subs.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 1400 DEF 1400.Machine/Effect.Inspired by the Cyber Warriors.they built the subs to fight monsters in the ocean.They can bring out Future Jets and Future Car from your hand to from Infinite.They forms the legs of Infinite.
Infinite.Attribute Earth.LV 12.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Machine/Normal.The combination of Future Jets,Future Subs,and Future Car.He has the land,sea,and air inside him and he is ready to crush foes.He isn't too smart though.

" Okay but first.I play Spirit's Sword Effect!" said Bob.The four gained more power as Bob said," I use Card Ejector's effect to remove Mummy Guard!".She then made the man placed the card in his pocket." Attack you two!" said Bob.Anarchy blasted the Queen with dark fire and he said," Epic Kill!".Amon lost 1800 life points and Card Ejector blasted the king and she said," That is for hurting daddy meanie!".Amon then lost 400 life points and he said," I activate Mummy Army!This cards lets me summon five Mummy Tokens to protect me and I place them in defense mode.".Then five mummy appeared as Bob said," Oh no. Whatever what will I do.Oh I know.I play this!Lighting Vortex!".He placed a card in the grave as Bob grab his sword and he said," Show him the wrath of the Spirit King!"." Right!" said the two warrior.The big robot knocked back Amon out of life points and he said," And that my friends is game!".

Mummy Army.Spell.Normal.Lets you summon Mummy Tokens for every open spot on your field.

Bob sighed as he said," That was a close duel.".He then saw Amon and he said," Free my friends now!"." Yes.Go free them honey." said Amon.The keeper ran off as Amon said," Follow me your highness.".Bob shrugged as he followed the king." So do you know anything about the Dark Ruler?" said Bob." Yes.He is a very evil man along with his army of fiends.Are you going to fight him alone?" said Amon." No clue." said Bob." I see." said Amon.

Bob then saw an armlet with 4 shields and 4 swords and he said," So what is this Amon?"." For your knights." said Amon." My knights?" said Bob.Mahad appeared out of his deck and he said," The Spirit King had knights.".He then thought," And a queen."." So these are for my knights?Who are my knights?" said Bob." You have four friends who are close to you right?" said Amon." Yeah." said Bob.He then thought of Kurt,Roger,Jacob,and Noah as Amon said," Take them.".Bob grab them and they shrunk into his pocket.

Bob then saw the group and Johnny said," Nice dueling.I had faith that you were going to save us."." Didn't you say that he was screwed?" said Dana." Who cares?Bob won and he saved us." said Erica.Stella hugged the boy and he blushed at her affection which shocked Mahad." What?" thought Mahad." Don't ever do that again!" said Stella." I promise." said Bob." Lie." said Dana." I am telling the truth." said Bob.She trusted her old friends as Jess said," Revolution and Infinite were awesome!"." They were.So how do we get back?" said Fate and Kitty.

The two lead the group to the ruins and the Keeper said," Good bye Bob!".Bob waved as Fate said," Lets go.".The group stood back in their world but it was nighttime." Night guys." said Bob.The group left as Bob looked at the weapons and armlet and he said," Bring it on Dark Ruler!".

Next time,
The Dark Riders strike.



No comments:

Post a Comment