Saturday, July 19, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 18 The Semi Finals


Part 4 will have 4 duels in one and sorry about me forgetting Space Hunter's special effect in Episode 12

Roger walked downstairs.He had his deck ready for Emily,Mana,Jane,Stella,Fate,Dana,and Kurt.He watched their duels and he prepared his monsters for them.He then saw Bob and Kurt looking at their cards. " Morning Roger!" said Kurt.Roger walked over and he wrote," So where is Mana and Emily?"." They left earlier to get ready.I hope you and Emily don't face off." said Bob." Yeah.I mean it sucks that two people who love each other have to duel each other." said Kurt."If I do,I will be ready." wrote Roger." So why can't you talk Roger?" said Spike." He got bullied a lot as a kid." said Pikachu.The two spirits were talking nearby their masters as Kurt said," Sucks man.Hey Bob where are your spirits?"." Um they are busy." said Bob.

Kitty saw that Jacob,Noah,Jess,and Joan joined their little group." So you guys ready to see who makes it to the next round?" said Kitty." Yeah.I personally want Roger to be one of the two." said Jacob." Yeah.My brother haves my dueling charm." said Guy." Yet you don't have a girlfriend yet.I mean you are Mr. Sensitive with your music." said Joan." I am not going to ask what kind of music you listen to use." said Terry." Yeah." said Angel." So do you guys think Kurt will be in the duel?" said Jess." Maybe.I mean his monsters have special effect and he can talk to them just like Bob." said Noah.

Bob sat there with Albert and Albert said," Ready big bro?"." Yeah." said Bob.Then the screen showed Kurt vs Jane,Fate vs Dana,Roger vs Emily,and Stella vs Mana." Ouch." said Terry." I know.Emily and Roger are so cute together." said Joan." I hope Roger can do it." said Guy." Yeah." said Jacob and Noah.

Kurt walked up there and he saw Jane." Sup." said Kurt." You are going down.I don't go easy on my opponents and you are no exception." said Jane." I hoped so." said Kurt.The deck didn't appear as Albert said," Pick a number between 1 and 100."." Three." said Jane." 64!" said Kurt." It was 1.Jane goes first." said Bob.

Jane drew a card and she said," I summon Elemental Hero Clayman in defense mode than I place a facedown to end my turn.".The mud hero stood there in a defending position and then Kurt said," Awesome move Jane!My turn!".He looked at his hand and he said," Awesome Draw!I summon Lord Art!".Then a cowboy stood there.He had black hair and a smile which made the ladies of the west go nuts." Wow Kurt.You must know how to bring a crowd." said Art." I do.I activate his special effect.I can now bring Lady Ann from my deck to join him!" said Kurt.She reappeared and she said," Really Kurt?!"." Yep.Ain't these two cute together?" said Kurt.The crowd gave the crazy kid some cheers and then Art said," Guess they can't see us talking to you.It sucks."." Yeah." said Ann.Kurt then said," I play a spell card.Dual Pistols!".Then Art gained an extra 1000 ATK points and Kurt said," Attack with Magma Shot!".He destroy the clay man and then Jane took 600 points of damage." Attack her directly Ann!" said Kurt.The cowgirl fired her shot and then Jane said," I play A Hero Emerges!"." I pick the one on the left!" said Kurt.She then summon Elemental Hero Burstinatrix and the cowgirl's bullet melted." I end my turn with a facedown." said Kurt.

Kurt 4000 life points.One facedown.Two monsters.3 cards in hand.
Jane 3400 life points.Zero facedown.One monster.4 cards in hand.

Lord Art.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1400.Warrior/Effect.The best shooter in the wild west.He is cocky and brave but he is a man who is afraid of something.He can bring out Lady Ann from your deck,hand,or graveyard.
Dual Pistols.Spell.Equip.Gives Lord Art or Lady Ann 1000 extra ATK points and pierce damage.If the shooter is destroy,the guns go to the other.Once both are destroy,draw 2 cards.

Jane drew a card and she said," I summon Evil Hero Detective!".Then a demonic detective appeared and Kurt said," So cool."." Sometimes." said the westerns." I then activate his special effect.I can bring a monster from my deck and grave so come back Elemental Hero Clayman and welcome to the field Evil Hero Wanderer!" said Jane.The clayman return as a new villain appeared.He was wearing a cloak but you can see his red eyes." Cool monster." said Kurt." Thanks.I then play Dark Fusion to fuse my fiery woman and earth man to summon Evil Hero Infernal Sniper." said Jane.Then a evil hero stood there in defense mode and then Jane said," Attack her Evil Hero Wanderer!"." Kurt!" yelled Ann and Art." I got this guys!I play Negate Attack!" said Kurt.The attack was stopped as Jane said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Evil Hero Detective.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1400.Warrior/Effect.A detective who looks for the good guys and then kills them.He can bring a monster back from the grave and deck when summoned.
Evil Hero Wanderer.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2400.Fiend/Effect.A field who uses his new powers to kill his enemies.When destroy.your opponents lose 800 life points.

Kurt drew a card and he said,"Time to inflict damage.I summon Heart Turtle!".The familiar turtle appeared as Kurt said," You may be thinking this Jane.Is he going to try the same thing as my last duel.Well you would be wrong.I activate this.Evolution!".Then the turtle turned into a dragon.The dragon was blue and he had a giant heart on his back." You look so awesome Leo!" said Kurt." Thanks Kurt.I feel stronger!" said Leo." I activate his special effect.It is like Heart Turtle but with a bonus.It destroy your monsters and for every star, you lose 300 points." said Kurt.The dragon swiped his tail and then Jane lost 2400 life points." I then attack with Lady Ann!" said Kurt.Jane then lost and Kurt said,"Awesome job!".

Evolution.Spell.Normal.You can evolve a monster into their next form.
Heart Dragon.Attribute Water.LV 6.ATK 1900 DEF 3000.Dragon/Effect.The next form of Heart Turtle.If you send a card to the grave,you can destroy all of your opponent's monsters and they lose 300 life points per star.EX 9 stars = 2700.

Albert said," Kurt is full of surprises!I mean he is so good."." Yeah but he stills has Fate or Dana to deal with." said Bob.The two stood there and then Albert said," Pick a number between 1 and 10."." 5." said Dana."4." said Fate." Correct for Dana!" said Bob.She drew a card and she said," I summon Divine Archer in attack mode.".Then a archer stood there with the same armor as Divine Man." I end my turn with a facedown.".Fate drew a card and he said," Okay.I play Lighting Vortex!".The Archer was gone as Fate took 500 points of damage." I summon Elemental Hero Heat!" said Fate.The fiery hero stood there and Fate said," Attack!".He rushed toward Dana who said," I play Half Shut!".She then only took 800 points of damage and Fate placed down 2 facedowns to end his turn.

Fate 3500 life points.Two facedown.One monster.1 card in hand.
Dana 3200 life points.One facedown.Zero monster.3 card in hand.

Divine Archer.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1300.Warrior/Effect.A archer chosen by the gods.Once destroyed for every card in the graveyard,your opponents takes 250 points of damage per card.

" Those Divine monster sure have some impressive abilities." said Terry." Of course you would say that." said Angel."Huh?" said Jacob." You will understand when you are older." said Joan.Dana drew a card and she said," Okay.I summon Divine Swordsman in attack mode!".Then an golden armored warrior appeared and then he slashed the fire hero and Fate lose 200 life points and then Dana said," Now since Divine Swordsman destroy a monster,he can bring Divine Archer for a second attack!"." Not so fast!Go Hero Signal so come on out Elemental Hero Sparkman from my deck!" said Fate.The hero stood there and Dana said," At least my archer can come back.".The archer return from the grave as Dana placed a facedown.

Fate 3300 life points.One facedown.One monster.1 card in hand.
Dana 3200 life points.Two facedown.Two monster.2 cards in hand.

Divine Swordsman.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1600.Warrior/Effect.A swordsman turned in the god's warrior.He can bring a Divine monster from the grave.

Fate drew a card and he said," I play Lucky Hand!".He drew 5 cards and he said," Okay.I play Polymerization and I fuse Elemental Hero Sparkman with Clayman to bring out Thunder Giant!".The hero stood there and Fate said," I then attack Divine Swordsman with his special effect.".The swordsman was gone as Fate send a card to the grave and he said,"I activate Elemental Hero Necroshade's special effect so that Falcon can come out to play!".The gangster stood there and he said," Let's go!"." Okay!Attack Divine Archer!" said Fate.The gangster destroy the archer and Dana lost 1500 life points as Fate lost 3000 life points." Sorry but I am ending this.I play the quick spell The Magical Elixir!" said Fate.He gained 3000 life points and he said," Now Thunder Giant!".He then shocked the girl out of life points.

The Magical Elixir.Spell.Quick.You gained back the life points you just lost in battle.

" That was a good move on Fate's part.I mean using the Magical elixir after an  attack is a Bob move." said Noah." That card is so powerful!Guess I need it in my deck." said Jess." Yeah then you could beat Kurt. Not!" said Kitty.Jess sighed as Jane joined them along with Dana." You girls did your best but we don't know the truth between Kurt's deck and Fate's mastery of the heroes." said Guy." Yeah." said the girls.

Roger stood across from Emily and Albert said," Big bro?Why are they dueling?"." Sometimes Albert,you have to duel your loved one.It may be hard but you have to." said Bob.Emily then said," I am not going easy on you honey."." Wouldn't have it anyway Emily." said Roger." That is so unfair!I mean he talks to her but not me." said Kurt." Just wait buddy.It took time with us and then you and Dana will be accept by him." said Fate." Yeah but I have a question for you." said Kurt." Shoot." said Fate." What is with those two?" said Kurt.

The two guy look at the girls who were up next and they want to beat the other." Who knows?" said Fate." Okay!Pick a number between 45 and 90!" said Albert." 65." said Emily." 89." wrote Roger." Emily goes first." said Bob.She drew a card and she said," I summon Marauding Captain when then I bring out Warrior Lady of The Wasteland!".The female warrior stood there with the captain and she said," I place a facedown to end my turn.".Roger looked at his hand and he said," Okay.I summon my newest Exceed!Come out Pantherlily!".Then a black cat came out and he had a sword on his back." This guy may be small now but now I activate his special effect!Battle Mode Shift!" said Roger.The cat grew bigger and Kurt said," Wow!That monster looks awesome to go against."." You are never negative about anything are you?" said Fate." Nope." said Kurt." Attack!" said Roger.He then ran toward the captain and then Emily said," I play Negate Attack!"." That would work except Panterlily is immune to traps." said Roger." What!" said Emily.She then lost 1600 life points and the cat shrunk back to normal." He lose his Battle mode after my battle step but I end my turn with a facedown." said Roger.

Roger 4000 life points.One facedown.One monster.4 cards in hand.
Emily 2400 life points.Zero facedown.One monster.3 cards in hand.

Pantherlily.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1600.Beast/Effect.The Exceed partner of Black Steel/Gajeel.His special effect is that he gains an extra 1000 points during your battle step and he is immune to traps.

" That cat sure is strong." said Angel.Emily drew a card and she said," Okay.I summon to the field Warrior Dai Grepher in attack mode.".The warrior stood there and she said," I now activate this.Warrior's Battle cry!This allows both of us to summon a Warrior from our deck in attack mode.So I picked Road Synchron!".The tuner stood there as Roger said," I pick Sogeking!".The liar appeared and then he destroy the card on the left which Emily said," Thanks Usopp!You just destroy my Warrior Revenge.This allows me to draw a new hand.".The cat sighed at the teen as Emily drew a new hand." Okay.I play Warrior's Strike.I send my Warrior Dai Grepher to strike you directly.Sorry." said Emily.Roger then lost 1700 life points and then she said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Roger 2300 life points.One facedown.Two monsters.4 cards in hand.
Emily 2400 life points.One facedown.Two monsters.4 cards in hand.

Warrior's Battle Cry.Spell.Normal.Lets you and your opponents summon a warrior monster from your deck in attack mode.
Warrior Revenge.Trap.Normal.Once destroy,you get to draw 5 cards from your deck.
Warrior's Strike.Spell.Quick.You can send a warrior to the grave so that he can strike your opponent's life points directly.

Roger then said," I am sending Sogeking and Pantherlily to the grave so that Luffy can come out to play!".He stood there and he gained 1000 ATK points thanks to Sogeking being in the grave." Sweet!Roger won!" said Jess." But we have a problem with that Jess.Her facedown card." said Guy." So?" said the twins." That is why you are in Slifer Red.Emily may have a way to summon Warrior Queen with that facedown.Roger has to be careful." said Jacob.Roger then said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Emily drew a card and she said," I then play Card Destruction!".She send her 4 cards to the grave and Roger put his 4 card in and he drew 4 cards." I then activate Reinforcement of The Army." said Emily.She drew a card from her grave and she said," I summon Marauding Captain in attack mode!".He stood there with the female and tuner and Emily said," I then special summon Boost Warrior in defense mode."Then the three warriors stood there more stronger and then Emily said," I synchro summon my Road Warrior,Boost Warrior,and Marauding Captain so I can summon Road Warrior!".The warrior stood there and Emily said,"I then use his special effect to bring back Boost Warrior!".Then the warrior gained more power." I then equip my Road Warrior with Hero's Sword!" said Emily.He gained a sword and then Emily said," My monster gains 200 ATK points for every warrior in our grave.So that is an extra 1000 ATK points!Attack and destroy Luffy!".The warrior flew toward the pirate and then Roger lost 300 life points and then he lost 1400 life points and then 500 points." I end my turn." said Emily.

Roger 100 life points.One facedown.Zero monster.4 cards in hand.
Emily 2400 life points.One facedown.Three monster.1 cards in hand.

Warrior's Sword.Spell.Equip.Gives a warrior the power of the warriors that had fallen.200 ATK points per warrior.Once destroyed,you can equip the sword to a new warrior.

Roger drew a card and she said," I summon Levy!".Then a blue haired girl came out." She is from the same team as Lucy and Titania.I activate her special effect Solid Script Heal!" said Roger.He then gained 1500 life points and he said," Thanks Levy!Now I activate my facedown.Don't mess with my Friends!".Then the Japanese symbol for Friends appeared and then Roger said," I bring back Pantherlily and bring out a new monster from my deck.Meet Black Steel!".Then a wizard appeared.He had piercing and he look angry." Wow.That is so cool.I mean look at them!" said Albert." Yes but let see what Black Steel can do." said Bob." I activate Levy's special effect again!Solid Script Iron!" said Roger.She then made the word Iron appear with the o being a heart and Black Steel started eating it." What?" said Emily." He gains 1000 extra points for fighting a machine monster and eating iron like Levy's spell." said Roger.Then Roger said," Levy! Solid Script Stone!".She then fired a stone at Boost Warrior causing Warrior Lady and Road Warrior to lose 300 ATK points then Road Warrior gained 200 attack points as then Roger said," Pantherlily!"." Not so fast Roger.I play Dian Keto The Cure Master!" said Emily.She then gained 1000 life points and then she lost 2900 life points leaving 500 points left." Time to finish this.I activate this!One more Fight." said Roger.Then Pantherlily gained an extra attack as Roger said," Tag team move!Iron's Dragon Sword and Pantherlily!".The two destroy the Warrior causing Emily's life points to reach." That's game!" said Roger.

Levy.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1400.Spellcaster/Effect.A wizard of Fairy Tail.She is good friends with Lucy and she may have a crush on Black Stell/Gajeel but who knows?.She can use her spells as many times as you want during the time that she is on the field.
Don't mess with my Friends.Spell.Normal.Lets you bring a friend from the grave along with one from your deck.
Black Steel/Gajeel.LV 7.ATK 2800 DEF 2600.Spellcaster/Effect.A former wizard of Phantom Lord but he joined Fairy Tail.He helps his fellow Dragon Slayers to defeat their enemies.He gains 1000 ATK points when fighting a machine monster and when Levy use her Solid Script,he gains 1000 ATK points as well.He can fight with Pantherlily.

Roger then helped up his girlfriend and she said,"Guess you went all out."." Always.I didn't want to but you told me that you weren't either.It is strange how you didn't summon Warrior Queen.You could have won with her." said Roger.She then drew a card and she said,"Guess my next draw was her.Good game."." Thanks." said Roger.The two walked off stage as Albert said," That was an awesome win!"." Yep and we have one more duel folks!We have Stella and Mana." said Bob.

Meanwhile in the stands,Jet Saber was watching the duels with Sonia." Bob's friends are all impressive duelist." said Jet." Yeah especially Roger and Kurt.I mean those heroes of Roger are impressive and then we have Kurt's connection with his spirits." said Sonia.Then Prowl and Skydive ran up to them and they said," Commander!"." Calm down guys.What's up?" said Jet." Did you know this duel is really important to the master being a single man?" said Prowl." Huh?" said Sonia." What my friends means that if Mana wins,she and Bob will go out on a date." said Skydive." Really?" said the two." Yeah and if Stella wins,she and Bob will go out." said Prowl." So?We should be happy for Bob." said Jet." Yeah but he is dense." said the two." Oh yeah." said the two.

Stella stood there and she said," I won't let you win this duel."." I will win this duel and get the prize." said Mana.Albert then said," Pick a number between 50 and 100."."75." said Stella."90." said Mana." Mana got it.She goes first." said Bob.She drew a card and she said," I play the field spell Magical Citadel of Endymion!".The citadel appeared and then Mana said," I summon Skilled Dark Magician!".The wizard stood there and Mana said," I play Quick Summon so that my Magician Valkyria can come out to play.".Dark Magician Girl's twin sister came out and Mana said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Stella looked at her hand and she said," I play Pot of Greed!".She drew 2 cards and she said," I summon Space Swordswoman!".Then a woman stood there and she held a sword that was similar to a lightsaber and Stella said," I activate her special effect.She lets me ignore your monster and strikes you directly!".Mana then said," I play Mirror Force!".She then made Mana lose 1900 life points and Stella said," She can't be affect by traps.".The woman stood in front of her master and Stella said," I end my turn by playing a facedown and playing Swords of Revealing Light!".The swords appeared as the turn ended.

Mana 2100 life points.Zero facedown.2 monsters.1 card in hand.
Stella 4000 life points.One facedown.1 monster.4 cards in hand.

Space Swordswoman.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1900 DEF 1000.Fairy/Effect.A woman who is like a space warrior.She can attack your opponent directly and she can't be affect by traps.

" Stella is in this." said Jess." Yeah.Wonder why?" said Noah." It is so obvious why guys." said Jane." Then tell us why." said Jacob." You haven't noticed that Bob and Stella hang out together a lot." said Joan." Yeah." said Guy.He was interested about something involving his sister." She likes him." said Dana." Really?" said the guys but Guy." Yeah.It is pretty obvious." said the twins." Then why hasn't Bob done anything on it?" said Jess." Bob is in layman terms is dense." said Dana." Ah." said the guys." So girls?Does Mana like him too?I have noticed this." said Guy." Yep.This is a duel for the love of Bob." said the girls.

Mana drew a card and she said," I first activate my Skilled Dark Magician's special effect.I give up the three spell tokens on him to bring out Dark Magician from my deck.".Then the magician stood there."I then use my field spell's card to bring out Endymion,the Master Magician." said Mana.The master stood there and then Mana said," I activate my facedown.It is known as Storm.This card destroy my citadel and swords plus your facedown.".The magician were free and then Mana said," Attack.".The three ran toward the swordwoman who Stella then said," You destroy Space Void!This card can now activate".Then the attacks were blocked and Mana said," I end my turn."

Space Void.Spell.Normal.Once sent to the grave,it works just like Negate Attack.

Stella drew a card and she said," To help you out.I play Card of Sanctity.".Mana drew 6 cards and Stella drew 2." I then send Space Swordswoman to bring Space Magician!" said Stella.Then a magician appear and everyone said," Is that a guy?"." Yep.I now activate his special effect.This allows me to destroy a monster that is weaker than the monster that I used to summon so goodbye to Magician's Valkyria!You get to draw a card so there is that." said Stella.She was gone as Mana drew a card and then the Magician gained 500 ATK points and then Stella said," I play Space Planet!".Then the planet came out and Space Hero and Space Dragon came out and they destroy her other spellcasters causing 600 life points to be gone." I end my turn with a facedown." said Stella.

Mana 1500 life points.Zero facedown.Zero monsters.6 cards in hand.
Stella 4000 life points.One facedown.Three monsters.3 cards in hand.

Space Magician.Attribute Light.LV 6.ATK 2500 DEF 1400.Fairy/Effect.He is one of the few men in the Space monsters.If summon to the grave by a space monster,he can destroy a monster that is weaker than the monster that was sent to the grave.

Mana drew a card and she said," Okay.Time to end this."." How?Look at the field.You have three powerful monsters against you." said Stella." I will with this.I then remove from play my Magician Valkyria and Skilled Dark Magician to bring out Black Luster Soldier Envoy of The Beginning!" said Mana.The warrior stood there and Mana said," I equip him with Megamorph!".He gained more power and then Mana said," Attack!".He then slashed Space Magican causing Stella to lose 3000 life points and then Mana said," I play Mystical Space Typhoon!".She destroy the equip spell and then the solider destroy the dragon causing 200 life points to go bye." I then play this Shadow Spell!" said Mana.The hero lose life points and then Mana said," I play Two More Hits!Finish this!".She then made Stella lose all of her life points.

Bob said," Something is up with her.".What gave you that idea Einstein?!." That was an awesome duel!" said Kurt.The three sighed as Mana sat with them." Emily?I thought you would be with the others?" said Mana." I am here to cheer on Roger right here." said Emily.Roger nodded as Bob said," Now we have the final four!"." Yep.Lets see how is fighting who?" said Albert.It was Fate vs Roger and Mana vs Kurt." Sweet.I get to fight that awesome monster!" said Kurt." It is going to be an honor dueling you Roger." said Fate." Same." wrote Roger.Mana was thinking to herself," I get to go out on a date with Bob!Yes!".She was happy.

Next time,
The final Four!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment