Friday, July 18, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 17 Round 2


You will like Kurt's deck and this is part 3.

Jane and Joan stood there." So it is between Jacob's girlfriend vs Noah's friend." said Kitty." Yeah.So do you think Joan cane beat Jane?" said Angel." Maybe but we haven't seen Jane's deck yet." said Terry." He is right.I hope she wins.Along with Stella,those two are my sisters." said Guy." But you also have Roger." said the twins." I know." said Guy.The two girls drew a card and Jane said," A level 2 monster."."Level five." said Joan.

She drew a card and she said,"I summon Big Shield Gardna in defense mode!".The big shielded warrior stood there ready to block an attack." I end my turn with a facedown." said Joan.Jane drew a card and she said," I play Dark Fusion!"." Dark Fusion?" said Joan." This allows me to fuse Elemental Hero Sparkman and Elemental Hero Clayman into a villain!So come on out Evil Hero Lighting Golem!" said Jane.Then the villain destroy the warrior and then Jane said," Did I forget to mention that he can do that?Oh well attack!".Then Joan lost 2400 life points as Jane said," I end my turn with a facedown." 

Jane 4000 life points.One facedown.One monster.2 cards in hand.
Joan 1600 life points.One facedown.Zero Monster.4 cards in hand.

" Wow.That hero's effect is impressive." said Guy." Doesn't that look like Elemental Hero Thunder Giant?"
 said Kitty." That is the evil version of the hero." said Terry." Wow." said Angel.Joan drew a card and she smiled," I play Monster Reborn so my Big Shield Garadna come back in defense mode but he goes back so I can bring out Freed The Matchless General in defense mode!".Then a warrior with long golden locks stood there and then Jane said," I play my facedown!Zero Gravity!".The Thunder Giant was forced into a defending position as the warrior stood there and Joan said," I play Triple summon so come on out Goblin Attack Force and Blade Bounzer because Freed counts as one.".The two warrior joined up with the general and then Blade attacked!The fiend was gone and then Jane said," I play A Hero Emerges!.Joan picked the one on the right and Jane placed Elemental Hero Avian in defense mode but it was destroy by the Goblins and then Freed strike Jane and she lost 2300 life points." I end my turn." said Joan.

Jane 1700 life points.Zero facedown.Zero monster.1 card in hand.
Joan 1600 life points.Zero facedown.Three monster.0 card in hand.

" Wow.Joan changed the tide of battle quick." said Angel." Guess her and Jacob being a couple helps." said Kitty." Maybe if you two get with Fate and Jess,you could be done there." said Terry.He was punched by the twins as Guy said," Ah.".Jane drew a card and she said," I play Card of Sanctity!".She drew 5 cards as Jane drew the full 6." I play Evil Tribute!" said Jane.Then a ritual appeared and Jane said," Since I have Elemental Hero Avian and Clayman in my grave,I send Elemental Hero Bubbleman from my deck and Elemental Hero Burstinatrix so that Evil Hero Element Mistress can come to play with the boys.".Then a well endowed black jumpsuit woman stood there and then the boy went nuts." Wow.She is smoking hot!" said Jess." She looks like a slut." said Mana."I then play Quick Summon so that Evil Hero Crazy Warrior can come to play!" said Jane.Then a hero appear with a crazy look appeared next to the woman and then Jane said," I then summon Evil Hero Acid Golem and then I play the trap Final Attack Orders!".Then a Golem appeared and then Joan said," How did you summon that monster?"." If I have a Evil Hero or Fiend on my field,he comes out to play." said Jane.Then Crazy hero destroy himself and Blade and then Golem smashed Goblin Attack force and then Joan lost 700 life points as Elemental Mistress gained 700 ATK points and then Jane said," Finish this!".She then destroy Freed and then Jane won.

Evil Tribute.Spell.Normal.You can send Fusion material from your hand or deck to the grave to summon a Fusion monster.
Evil Hero Elemental Mistress.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 2900 DEF 2600.Warrior/Effect.The evil twin sister of Elemental Hero Electrum.She gains extra ATK points equal to the difference between yours and your opponents.EX 4000 to 2300,she gains 1700 attack points.
Evil Hero Crazy Warrior.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1700.Warrior/Effect.A hero who almost died but thanks to some demon blood,he lived.If destroy by a monster,your opponent takes the damage.
Evil Hero Acid Golem.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.A Golem made by combing acid and a rock monster.You can summon him from your hand if you have an evil hero or fiend on your field.You can draw a card but you can't attack with him.

Bob then said," Now we have Stella and Holly!".Stella stood there and Holly stood there.Instead of being the cute card spirit,she had red hair." Lets Go!" said Holly." Okay.Calm down." said Stella.She drew a level 4 monster and Holly drew a level 5 monster." Perfect!I play Double summon two Fabled Ashenveil in attack mode!" said Holly.The two fiends stood there and then Holly said," I play a facedown.Your move.".Stella drew a card and she said,"I play Quick Summon so Space Pirate can come out!".She stood there and then Stella said," Attack the one on the right!"." I play my facedown.Negate Attack!" said Holly.The attack was stopped as Stella said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Stella 4000 life points.One facedown.One monster.3 cards in hand.
Holly 4000 life points.Zero facedown.Two monster.2 cards in hand.

" I play Double Summon again so that I can send my twin fiend so that Gaap The Divine Soldier and Memory Crush King can come out!" said Holly.The two fiends stood there and Holly said," I end my turn."." Why didn't she attack?" said Kitty." Maybe due to that facedown." said Guy." I guess but it is strange." said Angel." You two think the same." said Terry.Stella drew a card and she said," I summon Space Fairy!".The fairy came out and then she went onto the pirate and then she gained 1000 ATK points and then Stella said," I play Double Attack!".The pirate destroy the fiends as Holly lost 1800 life points without a whimper." I end my turn with a facedown." said Stella.

Stella 4000 life points.One facedown.One/Two monsters.1 card in hand.
Holly 2200 life points.Zero facedown.Zero monsters.0 card in hand.

Holly drew a card and she said," I play Card of Sanctity!".This card is bad as Lucky Hand!She looked at her hand and she said," I play monster reborn to bring back Gaap The Divine Soldier in atttack mode!".The fiend return as she said," I summon Supay only to synchro summon him to Gapp so I can bring out Dark Highlander in attack mode!".The fiend stood there and Holly said," I play Megamorph!".He then gained more power as Holly said," Oh.I play Mystical Space Typhoon!".The facedown was gone as the fiend slash the pirate to pixels causing 2600 life points to be destroy." I end my turn with a facedown." said Holly.

Stella 1400 life points.Zero facedown.Zero monster.6 cards in hand.
Holly 2200 life points.One facedown.One monster.1 card in hand.

Stella look at the fiend who had only 1400 ATK points and she said," I got this!".She drew a card and she said," I play Space Planet!".The planet appeared as Stella said," Come on out Space Hero and Space Dragon!".The two stood there and then Stella said," Attack Space Dragon!".Holly then lost 1400 life points and then Stella said," Finish this!".Space Hero fired a beam as Holly said," Wow.".She then lost all of her life points and the crowd cheered.

Emily stood there from Karen.She had fiery red hair and she said," So you must be Emily?I heard that you are Roger's girlfriend." said Karen." Yep.He is the best." said Emily." Well.Now that I know that,I am going to hit harder!" said Karen." Huh?" wrote Roger." Nice man.You got girls fighting over you.I mean I thought Bob was the king of that." said Jess.The deck appeared as Emily drew a level 8 monster and Karen drew a level 7 monsters.

" Okay.I summon Hero Kid which allows me to bring out his brothers!" said Emily.The three stood there and Emily said," I end my turn with a facedown.".Karen drew a card and she said," I play Double summon to bring out Hyper Hammerhead and Hydrogeddon!".The two dinosaurs came out and then she said," Thanks to Bob's teachings!I XYZ summon Evolzar Dolkka in attack mode!".The dragon stood there and Emily said," I attack!".One of the hero kids was gone as Emily said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Emily 4000 life points.One facedown.Two monsters.4 cards in hand.
Karen 4000 life points.One facedown.One monster.2 cards in hand.

Emily drew a card and she smiled," I send one of my cards to summon The Tricky in defense mode!".Then a clown appeared as she said," I then play Double summon so that I can bring out Swallowtail Butterspy and Taske Knight so I can XYZ summon them to bring out Photon Papilloperative in defense mode!".The butterfly monster stood there and then Emily said," I activate my facedown.Zero Gravity!".Then the dragon went into a defending position as the clown and butterfly were ready to attack." I then attack with Tricky!" said Emily.The dragon was gone as Emily said," Attack!".Then Emily's butterfly made Karen lose 2100 life points." I end my turn."

Emily 4000 life points.Zero facedown.Four monsters.0 cards in hand.
Karen 1900 life points.One facedown.Zero monster.2 cards in hand.

Karen drew a card and she said," I play Lucky Hand!".She drew 5 cards and she said," I play double summon to bring out Black Ptera and Gravekeeper's Curse.!".The two  appeared and then Emily lost 500 life points as Karen said," I special summon Gilasaurus and then I send him to the grave so I summon Typhon #2.".Then the dragon stood there and then Karen said," I XYZ summon the two monsters that I have left so I can summon Grenosaurus!".The dinosaur stood there and then it roar." I play Lighting Vortex!" said Karen.Her hand was empty as the two fire monster attack." I activate my Tasuke Knight's special effect!" said Emily.She then lost 2000 life points and Karen said," I end my turn."

Emily 1500 life points.Zero facedown.Zero monsters.0 cards in hand.
Karen 1900 life points.One facedown.Two monsters.0 cards in hand.

Emily drew a card and she said," I play Card of Sanctity.".The girls drew 6 cards and then Emily said," I play Lucky Hand.".She drew five more cards and she said," I then play Monster Reborn to bring back Tasuke Knight in attack mode!".The warrior stood there and Emily said," I equip him with Grade Sword!".He had a new sword to play with but then Emily said," I then tribute him so that my Warrior Queen can come to play!".She stood there with an extra 1200 attack points and then Emily said," I send my Junk Synchron to the grave so that your field goes empty!".She gained 200 ATK points as Karen's field went empty and Emily said," Attack!".Emily won the duel as Bob said," These duels are getting so tense right Albert?"." Yeah!I hope the next one is awesome." said Albert.

Then Bob said," This will be the last one for today because the semi finals plus the finals are tomorrow."." So that means a lot of awesome duels." said Albert.Then Jess walked up to the stage." Okay.I can win this." said Jess.He then noticed his opponent.He had blue hair and he was wearing a blue shirt with black jeans." Hey.The name is Kurr Raymond." said Kurt.He shook Jess's hand and Jess said," So what dorm are you in?"." Um." said Kurt.He then looked at Bob and he said," Hey Bob!What is your dorm called?"." You are in Bob's dorm?" said Jess.Kurt looked at him and he said," Yep.".The deck appeared as Jess drew a level 12 card and Kurt a level 1 card."Darn." said Kurt.

Jess drew a card and he said,"I summon Umbral Horror Ghoul in attack mode.".The fiend appeared as Kurt said," Wow.That is a heck of a monster you got there Jess."." Thanks!I play a facedown." said Jess.He then thought," If he attacks my ghoul,I will destroy his monster with Mirror Force.".Kurt drew a card and he said," I summon Lady Ann!".Then a cowgirl appeared.She had long blond hair and she was wearing a outfit that made her look amazing." Kurt.What is going on?I feel like their eyes are piercing my skin." said Ann." Don't worry so much.Everyone!My monster is a little shy so go easy on her." said Kurt." What is wrong with this guy?" said the crowd.Kurt then said," I equip her with Ace Shot!".She then gained a gun plus 800 ATK points." Attack that fiend with lighting blast." said Kurt." K!" said Ann.She fired but then Jess said," Go Mirror Force!".Then he lose 100 life points as Ann stood there." How?" said Jess." Oh.Did Kurt forget to mention that I can't be destroy by a spell or trap card?" said Ann." Guess I plain forgot." said Kurt.She sighed as Kurt said," I place a facedown.Your move Jess!".

Kurt 4000 life points.One facedown.One monster.3 cards in hand.
Jess 3900 life points.Zero facedown,Zero monster.4 cards in hand.

Lady Ann.Attribute Earth.LV 3.ATK 1200 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.She is the sharp shooting girl from the wild west.She is a little shy but she can shoot a bullet between two pieces of stone.She can't be destroy by traps and spells.
Ace Shot.Spell.Equip.You give a monster an extra 800 ATK points.

Jess drew a card and he said," I play Double summon so come on our Blackwing-Zephyros The Elite and Makyura The Destructor!".The two dark monster stood there and then Jess said," I XYZ these two.I summon Number 104: Masquerade!".The monster stood there and Kurt said," That is an awesome monster Jess!"." Really Kurt?That hurts." said Ann.She started to fake cry as Kurt said," Don't cry Ann!I mean you are the sharpshooter of the deck!"." I know." said Ann.Kurt fell over as Jess said," Attack!"." Not so fast Jess.I play one of my best spells.It is known as the Clever Disguise." said Kurt.Ann then turned into an empty space and then the attack hit Kurt directly." Kurt!" said Ann.He then said after drawing 3 cards," I am fine Ann."." I end my turn with a facedown." said Jess.

Kurt 1300 life points.Zero facedown.One monster.6 cards in hand.
Jess 3900 life points.One facedown.One monster.1 card in hand.

Clever Disguise.Spell.Normal.Protect your monster from an attack and you take the damage but you get to draw a card for every 800 points lost.

" Wow.This Kurt guy is terrible." said Guy." Maybe all those 3 cards that he drew might help Lady Ann." said Terry." Go Jess!" yelled Angel."You must be happy for this." said Kitty." Your crush got in." said Terry. He then got punched by Kitty as Kurt drew a card and Ann stood there." Sweetness.I summon Heart Turtle!" said Kurt.Then a Heart came out and then a blue turtle appeared." Kurt.Where are we?" said HT." We are at Duel Academy.Remember meeting Bob a few days ago?" said Kurt."Yeah Leo.He picked us first even with him knowing about our stage fright." said Ann." Don't worry Leo.I play your special effect!If I discarded one of my cards.Now your monster goes to the grave." said Kurt.He then destroy the monster as Kurt said," Good job!"." Thanks Kurt." said Leo." I then activate the card that I send to the grave a sec ago. It is known as Bravery!" said Kurt.Then the turtle got stronger and Kurt said," Attack you two!".Then Jess lost all of his life points."Good job you two." said Kurt.

Heart Turtle.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 900 DEF 2000.Reptile/Effect.He is the turtle who is scared but he has a big heart.He can destroy your opponent's monsters by sending a card from your hand to the grave.
Bravery.Spell.Normal.Once sent to the grave,you pick a monster and it gains 1000 ATK points.

Bob then said," And with that,we will see you next time.".The crowd left as Albert said," Can I go play with Holly,Blake,and Joey?"." Sure kid.Go nuts." said Bob.He ran off as Bob walked over to the group.Kurt then said," So Bob?How did I do?"." Awesome man.I didn't think that you would get past the first round but I shouldn't be mean Leo and Ann.They would blast me to the sun if I made fun of you." said Bob." So Bob?Can Kurt talk to his duel monsters?" said Stella." Yep.The name is Kurt Raymond and you are?" said Kurt." Stella." said Stella.

The group introduce them except for Jess who was moping around after his loss." Don't worry Jess.They will be other duels." wrote Roger." Yeah." said Fate." You are so right!Guess I have to join my fellow Slifers in cheering for our queen!" said Jess." Huh?" said Kurt." Don't ask.So how are you in Bob's dorm?" said Dana." Well.Funny story." said Bob.

Flashback a week ago,
Bob was walking up to the roof and he saw a duel monster spirit.It was a blue dog and it noticed Bob." The King!" said the dog.It tackled Bob and then Bob heard a voice," What's wrong Spike?".Bob then Kurt and he said," Hey man.Sorry about my dog.".He helped Bob up and he said," No problem.I get tackled a lot."." Kurt!This is the Spirit King!He is the king of us and he can control us!" said Spike." You are the Spirit King?Hey I ain't here to judge you man.I mean I met some weird stuff during my travels.Names Kurt Raymond." said Kurt." Bob." said Bob." Wait?Bob Moto?!" said Kurt." Yes?" said Bob." I am such a fan.I mean being a pro at a young age is awesome and you having some many cool monsters is so cool." said Kurt." I bet Kurt could beat you in a duel." said Spike." Really?" said Bob." Spike!I can't beat him!I mean he might sick Blue Eyes on me." said Kurt." Nah.Lets duel." said Bob.

After the duel,Kurt was on the floor as he said," Wow Bob.I am impress.I mean you are awesome."." Thanks but you weren't half bad yourself.I mean you have a real connection with your cards man.I mean taking down Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon is amazing.So what dorm are you in?" said Bob."."Funny story Bob.I got lost and then I fell asleep up here.So I am a free man." said Kurt." Kurt isn't the best when it comes to remember things except for games." said Spike." Just like Bob." said Mahad.He stood there and Kurt said," You have the Dark Magician in your deck?"." Yep.He is my oldest spirit.So I welcome you to my dorm." said Bob.

Present.
" You beat Blue Eyes?!" yelled the group.Kurt said," Yep.It was a lucky draw that got the dragon but then Bob here summon Jet Saber and won the duel."." I better get back to the dorm.Can you find your way to the dorm?" said Bob." Yep and I have Roger and Emily and Mana to help me." said Kurt." You know?" wrote Roger." I guess." said Kurt.Bob rode off on Blaze as the group left." Let's get going." said Mana." Right." said Emily.Emily and Roger talked as Mana walked ahead.Kurt followed them and he thought," Why is Dark Magician Girl being a human?Oh well.Better not waste any brain power on it.".

Next time,
The Semi Finals begins with a bang!     


No comments:

Post a Comment