Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 14 Deciding


Alexis was looking at some papers.It had been a week since she expelled Craig and the Big Five turned into a memory as students were dueling with feelings of joy instead of anger and it was thanks to Bob who took some poison from Violent Cobra.He had been in the Nurse's office for a week now and people missed his class because he treated everyone like they were the best even if they were a Slifer.She then walked toward the Nurse's office.She opened the door to see Bob looking at his cards." Hey Lex." said Bob." Bob. Are you feeling better?" said Alexis." Never felt better." said Bob." So Bob?I need your help with something." said Alexis.

Bob then said," Shoot."." You must have heard about the duel that we are having against a school from America right?" said Alexis." Yeah.I heard about it from my students." said Bob." So what do you think about being Duel Academy's Representative?" said Alexis." It would be awesome but you are going to make me take out the Egyptian God cards,the Wicked God cards,the Legendary Dragons,and the Sacred Beasts." said Bob." Of course.I mean it would be unfair if you used them in the duel." said Alexis." This is coming from the person whose husband use Yubel." said Bob." He only uses her in special cases unlike you who would summon one for the fun of it." said Alexis." Guess you got me there." said Bob.

" Here." said Alexis.She handed Bob some papers and he said," So what this?"." They decide on a tag duel and a single duel for this year.You will be picking the tag team partners." said Alexis." Why me?" said Bob." You have good judgement for people.Oh and try to pick 16.I was thinking of having a battle royale to decide who is going to be the tag team." said Alexis." K.I have this done by Winter Break." said Bob." Take your time Bob." said Alexis.

She left the room as Bob looked at the papers.Then a robot about Bob's size came into the room and Bob said," Hey.How is the Duel Rider doing?"." It is ready to drive your highness.My name is Prowl." said Prowl. Bob looked at the robot.His armor was black and white and he had wheels.He is based off Prowl by the way and Bob said," So you must be a Cyber Warrior?"." What gave it away?Maybe it is that I can transform into a car and the wheels." said Prowl." So are you going to drive me there?" said Bob." No.We don't want to draw attention to our self." said Prowl." Well you are in my deck so you will be so obvious that it ain't funny." said Bob." Fine.Get in Bob." said Prowl." Awesome." said Bob.

Jet Saber was reading a magazine in the school's garage because my scripts says it.He then saw Prowl driving into the garage and Bob came out." You made Prowl transform?" said Jet Saber.Bob placed the papers on the desk as Prowl transform back as Bob said,"Yep.It was so much fun.Thank you Prowl."." Can it your highness.I'm off." said Prowl.He rode off as Jet Saber said," Man.Sorry about Prowl.He likes being here but he is hard to get used too."." It is fine.I mean Prowl seems like an amazing warrior." said Bob." He is.So you want to see your rider?" said Jet." Yeah." said Bob.

The two walked toward the spot and Bob saw his Duel Rider.She was now a Cyber Warrior and she was very pretty,I mean have you seen some of the Movies Transformers?She was about Bob's size as well." You made her into a Cyber Warrior?" said Bob." Yes.It was the only way to save her.She wanted you to give her a name and also she will be used in a duel right?" said Jet." Yep." said Bob.

She walked up to him and she said," So what do you think?"." You look awesome!Will I be able to used you in Turbo Duels?" said Bob." Yep.So what is my name?" said Duel Rider." I was thinking Blitz." said Bob." Nah.Maybe Lighting?" said Lighting."Why that name?" said Jet." I like it okay Jet!" said Lighting." Okay then miss." said Jet." I got it!Blaze!" said Bob." Why?" said the two." I don't know okay.I mean you did change your color scheme." said Bob.It was fiery red with black and she said," I like it!Call me Blaze!".

Stella and Jane were talking in the cafeteria as Bob was riding Blaze around." Hey Jane." said Stella.Jane was drinking her soda as she said," Hmm?"."It is about Bob and Mana." said Stella." What about them?I mean the two must be close.So?Is someone jealous of her and Bob?" said Jane." No!" said Stella." You totally are! I mean you were jealous when him and Stacey were supposed to be married but now look at her and Virgo." said Jane.

Stacey and her maid were sitting with the former big five or big four." She seems happy with them.Yet she stills talks with Bob." said Stella." Hey Stella.Here is a suggestion.Ask him out." said Jane." Are you sure?I mean Bob is dense." said Stella." Yeah but Bob sometimes gets the hints." said Jane." Really?" said Stella." Yeah.I wonder if he is still at the nurse's office." said Jane." Nope.He is gone." said Jacob.He stood there with Joan and Noah and Stella said," Really?"." Yep.According to the nurse herself,he left after talking to Chancellor Rhodes." said Joan." Oh." said Jane." We don't know Bob like you think we do." said Noah." Darn." said Stella.

Meanwhile with Bob,He was relaxing nearby watching the island and life move around him.He was looking at which students he should pick for the tag duel.It was all impressive 1st year students including his friends in there." Okay.I can take out Noah and Jacob for now because if I know a dueling crowd which I do,they want to see someone new duel." said Bob.He took them out and Bob said," Okay.Lets pick Jess and Dana from Slifer.".He put their info in front of him and he said,"Then Fate,Jane,Stella,and Joan from Obelisk."He placed them with Jess and Dana and he said," Then Emily and Roger.".

He put the 8 together and he said,"We are halfway there."." Your highness. Instead of making music references,you should get back to work." said a spirit.Bob then saw another Cyber Warrior working with him.This is the brains of the Warriors and that is saying something due to there being a lot of very smart people on that team.He is known as Steve or Tech Boy but his real name is Skydive." Sorry but I like having fun unlike someone I know." said Bob." Sometimes. I wonder why we are even working with you." said Steve." Because I am your king and this is what the King commands?" said Bob." Yeah right.I would rather listen to anyone but you." said Steve." I'm hurt." said Bob.

Steve sighed as he said," I have picked 8 duelists with some incredible decks.Not as good as yours Bob but it is still impressive."." Cool.I guess those lying tricks from Mana can even fool a robot." said Bob.Before Steve killed Bob with his plasma gun,he was stopped by some magic.Mana stood there and she said," Are you trying to kill Bob Skydive?"." No. He is just so annoying.How did you deal with him for 9 years!?" said Steve." I just did.I think Jet Saber needs you." said Mana."Then why didn't he contact me?" said Steve.She then made the robotic warrior leave by throwing him into the air and he said," Fine but get your job done your highness.".

He then transform into a lighter jet which made him go the speed as Jet Saber which is saying something because he can go around the world in 1 hour." So Bob?" said Mana." What?" said Bob.She looked over the papers and she said," So am I going to be in this Battle Royale?"." Do you even duel?" said Bob."Don't you remember when I almost defeated you?" said Mana." I was only 14 okay.I mean this was when I was used the Spellcasters." said Bob." You are entering me in this duel Bob.I have a deck that would make you proud." said Mana." Who said that you don't?" said Bob." I heard something." said Mana." Was it from Prowl or Skydive?" said Bob." Nope.I better get going.Some of us have school work to do." said Mana.

She walked off as Bob stared at the papers.He placed Mana's info in the pile as he said," Okay.I now need 7 more.".He then saw a monkey walking toward him." Okay then." said Bob.The monkey grabbed the pile and he looked at them." So you understand English?" said Bob.He nod as he picked 7 duelists and he handed them to Bob." Awesome.Thanks man." said Bob.He walked back into the forest and Bob said," Guess being one with animals was worth it.Now,I am going swimming.".

Stella was looking for Bob who had been seen near this area.Man Bob is a pop star at this school.She then found him relaxing on the hill nearby Ra Yellow.She walked up to him and she said," Hey Bob."." Sup Stella." said Bob." So what id going on with you?I mean we haven't hanged out at all." said Stella." Sorry Stella.I have a lot on my mind right now but look on the bright side.We are hanging out right now." said Bob. " Hey,you're right.Do you mind if I sit here with you?" said Stella." Um sure." said Bob.

Jane was smiling at her friend who was talking with the boy who was her best friend." So how are you dealing with your crush on him sweetie?" said Alexis.She stood there and Jane said," I am fine mom.I got over my crush over him.I mean seeing my friend happy is worth it."." So did you find someone else then?I mean you have been hanging around Noah a lot lately." said Alexis." We are just friends mom.I mean his dad is your boss." said Jane."In a way yes." said Alexis.Jane looked at her P.D.A and she said," Have to go.Noah needs me for something.".She ran off as Alexis walked back to her office to tell Jaden about his daughter.

Meanwhile with Noah,he was sitting at a coffee table drinking what do you think." You Noah Kaiba?" said a voice.Noah looked up and he saw a boy with a cap which disguised him and he saw a girl in a disguise. "Yeah and you two are?" said Noah." My name is Brian James and this is my girlfriend Erika French." said Brian." I know you two.You are the star couple of Hollywood.My friend is a big fan of your work.So why are you two talking to me?" said Noah." Brian wanted to duel you for some reason." said Erika." I told you why Erika.This is Noah Kaiba,the son of the Seto Kaiba!If I defeated him,I will be famous!" said Brian." Okay but I won't be going easy on you." said Noah." Wouldn't have it any other way."said Brian.

Jane made it and she saw Noah dueling the Brian James." Noah!Why are you dueling Brian James?" said Jane." He challenged me." said Noah." It is true." said Erika.She stood there and she said," I am sorry about Brian.He was been watching a lot of duels and he well got hooked on them."." It is understandable.My name is Jane by the way." said Jane."So you must be Noah's boyfriend?You two must be." said Erika." Nope. Just good friends

Brian drew his first card and he said,"I play Double Summon so that my Karakuri Ninja mdl 919  Kuick and Strike Ninja can come out to play!".The two ninja stood there as Brian said," I end my turn with a facedown .Your move Noah!"." K." said Noah.He looked at his hand and he said," I summon Alexandrite Dragon!". The powerful dragon roared as Noah said," Attack Karakuri Ninja with Lighting!".Then Brian said," I play my facedown card!Scrap Iron Scarecrow!".The attack was blocked by a iron scarecrow as Noah said," Fine.I end my turn with a facedown.".

Brian drew a card and he said," I send my two ninjas to the grave so I can summon White Dragon Ninja!". Then a dragon ninja stood there and he said," I then activate one of my favorite spells Armor Ninjitsu of Revival so I can bring back Strike Ninja!".The ninja return to the field and Brian said," White Dragon Ninja Attack!".Noah then lost 700 life points and then Brian said," Attack!".Noah then lost 1700 leaving him with 1600 life points as Brian said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Noah drew a card and he said," Let's finish this!I bring back Alexandrite Dragon in attack mode with Monster Reborn".The dragon stood there and Noah said," I play Quick Summon to bring out Cave Dragon in attack mode from my deck!".The dragon stood there and Noah said," I summon Infernal Dragon in attack mode!".Then three dragons roared as Noah said," I activate the spell card known as Lucky Draw.".He drew five cards and he said," Perfect.I play Dragon Awakening.This card works if I have a Dragon on my field and you having a monster.I pick your Strike Ninja and my Cave Dragon so I can summon Light and Darkness Dragon!".Then a yin/yang dragon roared and Noah said," To end this duel,I equip my dragon with Megamorph.".He gained an extra 2800 ATK points as Noah said," Attack!".He destroy the ninja and Noah said," I then attack with my other dragons.".Noah won the duel and he said," That's game.".

Dragon Awakening.Spell.Normal.Lets you summon a dragon from your deck with one of your dragons and an opponent's monsters.

Brian sat on the ground and he said," I got creamed."." You did damage me Brian.That is impressive to say the least.I mean most don't even try to damage because of my dragons." said Noah." Is Noah giving out compliments?" said Jane." I can express emotions." said Noah." So is she your girlfriend?" said Brian.Noah gave an expressions stare at the actor and he said," Guess not.Well,we better get going.We got another movie to film."." See you two lovebirds later." said Erika.

Jane then said," So why did you call me out here?"." Well.I wanted to hang out you.I mean Bob is doing Bob thing and Jacob is with Joan.So you being one of my only girl friends,I thought we could hang out." said Noah.She smiled and the two walked off and then a janitor was cleaning up the area where the duel was because Noah's dragons actually burned the ground and you thought Bob was over powered.Well he is but Noah's strength is amazing.

Bob walked into Chancellor Rhodes's office with the 16 duelists that he wanted for the Dueling Royale.He opened the door and he was tackled by Albert." This is new." said Bob.He hen saw Albert who then said," Big Brother!".He hugged him and he said," It is good to see you again Albert.Are you getting better?"." Yep. I can beat the dueling simulator!" said Albert." On what difficult?" said Bob." Level 5!" said Albert." I am impress.So where is Lex?" said Bob." Right here Bob." said Alexis.

She stood there with Jaden and he said," It is so cool how you picked him Lex."." I was going to because he is the best duelist here." said Alexis." Awesome big bro!" said Albert." I thought Guy would be." said Bob." Nah.He is like Zane." said Jaden." Yet you could never beat him until you got to the Pro Leagues." said Bob." So Bob?Do you know why Jaden and Albert are here?" said Alexis." It is my birthday?" said Bob.


" Nope but bad guess.They are here because you are teaching a new class after Winter Break." said Alexis." So what is it?" said Bob." You are going to teach people about turbo duels!" said Albert." Really?Why not Yusei?" said Bob." Nah.He is busy but he is going to be here in person when you duel for the school." said Jaden." I hope you win big bro!" said Albert."I hope so too.Oh you picked the 16?" said Alexis." Yep." said Bob.

He sat down and he played with Albert.He then made Blake,Holly,and Joey alive and they all played together." You are getting better control with your powers." said Jaden." Yep.I guess training for 4 years around the world helped." said Bob." I like these choices Bob.Colored me impress." said Alexis." Thanks.Oh and I have a perfect way to start it off." said Bob." How?" said Alexis." You guys." said Bob." Big brother/Daddy/Alexis duels Jaden!" said the three spirits." No thanks but I have an idea." said Jaden." What is it Jay?" said Alexis."Noah Kaiba and Jacob Wheeler.A rematch of the century." said Jaden." Lets do it." said the two.

Next time,
Jacob vs Noah.Joey Wheeler's kid vs Seto Kaiba's kid.Who will win?

No comments:

Post a Comment