Friday, July 25, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 26 Your foster brother and your best male friend fighting for your honor.


Time to start the Dark Riders who are after one thing.Bob's being dead so that they can take over the world!

Dark Ruler stood over with his fiend army and he saw Divine Queen and Demonic Princess standing there." Honey.Why did you call for us?" said Divine Queen." I call you two because we are ready to invade the human world." said Dark Ruler." Hooray!" said Demonic Princess." But we have to duel the Spirit King." said Dark Ruler." Let me duel this brat.I can handled him." said Divine Queen." Let me do it mom.I want the Spirit King dead more than both of you." said Demonic Princess." We will but we need to assemble the Dark Riders." said Dark Ruler." Okay.I have three in mind." said Divine Queen." Good.Lets go!" said Demonic Princess.

The evil family walked into a room with 14 evil souls like them but they are weaker than them.Demonic Princess noticed two evil souls walking toward them.One was a girl wearing a mask shaped like a dragon and the other was a boy wearing a mask which look like Vega from Street Fighter." We want to battle the Spirit King first master. " said the boy." Okay." said Dark Ruler."Why are you letting those 2 battle?" said Demonic Princess." Because they are a great tag team known as Fist and Fang." said Divine Queen.The two left in a portal of darkness as Dark Ruler said," Get ready for a duel of a life time."

Bob woke up in that empty field where he met the Sacred Beasts." Okay.So why am I here now?" said Bob.He then walked around and he saw Dark Ruler." Hello Robert.Care for a little game?" said Dark Ruler." Why are you in my dream!?" said Bob." This isn't a dream Robert.This is where you dueled me and my army many years ago or did Mahad forget to mention that?" said Dark Ruler." It didn't come up.So what is your game?!" said Bob." I have 14 of my best minions except my family and myself coming to kill you but you have those friends of yours to defend you." said Dark Ruler." So why are you here?" said Bob." I like a challenge or a game.So you pick your 14 best friends plus yourself to duel mine and then we duel.You interested?" said Dark Ruler." Yes.In Duel Monsters." said Bob."Fine.Be ready Bob for my Dark Riders." said Dark Ruler.

Bob woke up in his bed in the Millennium Dorm.He had it built and finished and he just need people.He then got out of his bed and looked at the gear that Amon gave him." I guess that wasn't a freaky dream." said Bob.He looked out his window and he noticed it was thunder." I better get ready for some intense duels." said Bob.He then noticed his deck glowing." I know.We are going to do this with you guys and my friends." said Bob.

Bob walked toward Alexis's office with what Dark Ruler said to him last night.He then noticed one of his spirits coming out.It was Gorz,the Emissary of Darkness." Hey.So is everyone ready?" said Bob." Yes your highness.They are ready to kick the Dark Riders." said Gorz." Good." said Bob.He opened the door and Alexis stood there." What is the matter Bob?You look like you haven't sleep in days." said Alexis." I didn't get any sleep last night because of the Dark Ruler." said Bob." Sounds serious.Do you want to talk about it?" said Alexis." Yeah." said Bob.

He drank some sort of energy drink as Alexis said," So this Dark Ruler sent his 15 best duelists to come kill you and you need help picking 13 duelist to join you."." Pretty much." said Bob." This sounds like the Shadow Riders." said Alexis." I know.I don't want to get my friends involved in this.They are like my family." said Bob." Family helps out Bob.You know this so you should know who to pick and they will be here to support you." said Alexis." You are right.I am telling them the truth about me being the Spirit King." said Bob.

Mana appeared and she said," Don't!".She grabbed him and he said," I have to.I want them to duel with all of their heart.Dark Ruler isn't going to pull out the stops on them."." Then let me and you duel them.We can beat them without breaking a sweat." said Mana." I know but I need help Mana." said Bob.He then looked at the ground and Alexis said," Please Mana."." Fine." said Mana.She went back into Bob's deck as he said," Thanks Lex."." I will be here to support you.So do you know how to pick?" said Alexis." Yeah." said Bob.

Stella was sitting in a empty classroom with Jane looking at the sky." This is nice." said Stella." Good think that we don't have class today." said Jane." I wonder why." said Stella.She then noticed Jamie standing there and she said," There you two slackers are.I expect this from Bob and the Slifers but two Obelisks."." So what's up Jamie?" said Jane." Your mother needs both of you in her office now." said Jamie." Why?" said Stella." Get going." said Jamie.

The two girls followed Jamie and they saw Roger,Kurt,Jacob,Noah,Joan,Emily,Guy,Johnny,Erica,Jess,Fate, and Dana." Hey guys.So why are we down here?" said Jane.Jamie opened the door for the teens as they saw Bob,Alexis,and Clara on the Video phone."Bob?What is going on here?" said Guy." Sit down." said Bob.The group listen to their friends who was never serious." We have a problem of epic proportions on my hands here." said Alexis." What is it?" said Noah." Noah darling.Let Bob explain it.He is the chosen one after all." said Clara.

Bob stood in front of a screen and he said," I am the reincarnated Spirit King."." You mean those cards that you have?" said Jess." Yes.They were once my armor and weapons." said Bob." Wow." said Fate and Johnny." Yeah.When I was with Jess,Kitty,Erica,Dana,Terry,Stella,Johnny,and Fate at the Gravekeeper's Temple.I dueled their leader and won.I learned more about me and Armageddon." said Bob." You mean that movie Armageddon?" said Joan." I wish Joan.I really do.Armageddon is a super strong monster on the same level as the Egyptian Gods,Wicked Gods,Sacred Beasts,Legendary Dragon,and my ten best monsters. According to the legend,Armageddon was my rival and he is back to kill me along with the Dark Ruler." said Bob.

He then moved the slide to show the Dark Ruler and Roger said," So is he from your past too?"." Yes.He is the leader of fiend monsters and he hates me for being the Spirit King because I defeated many fiends in my time." said Bob." So what do you need us to do Bob?I am game for anything." said Kurt."Yes." said Bob.He moved the slide to show four people." They look like Noah,Roger,Kurt,and Jacob." said Emily." They are my knights.I guess I had 4 knights protecting me from danger.Here." said Bob.He then handed the four the sword and shield and Roger the armlet." So what do they do?" said Erica." Well,they can fight with them which I will trained them with and Roger can talk in duels." said Bob." Really?" said Dana and Jane." Yep.Try it on." said Bob.

Roger put on the armlet and he said," I don't feel any different."." Trying to talk to Kurt." said Bob." Hey Kurt." said Roger." You talked to me?" said Kurt.He hugged the boy as Emily said," So how does it work?"." It uses some of my powers to give Roger some more confidence and you are welcome." said Bob.Stella said," So anything else that you have to tell us your highness?"." One don't call me that.Call me Bob like you always do.We will be dueling Dark Ruler and his Dark Riders.You guys in?These duel wouldn't be easy." said Bob.

" I am in Bob.We have been friends since we were kids and it is time for me to return the favor." said Jacob." I am in. Time for a Kaiba to work with a Moto by choice." said Noah." Me too." said Joan." Yeah.You gave me the confident to get my voice back so count me in." said Roger." As will I." said Guy. "Yeah." said Emily and Erica." Time for the Dark Rulers to feel history coming alive." said Johnny." Yeah and my heroes will be ready for a fight." said Fate." Time for them to fear Jess." said Jess." I am in as well Bob. Someone was to protect you from you being an idiot." said Dana." I am as well." said Jane.Kurt then said," We are like brothers Bob.I mean we both have family that we don't like so count me in with the entire force of my deck at your side.".Stella said," Me too.".

Bob then said," Thanks."." I hate to be the buzzkill here but some of us still have class." said Jamie.The fourteen sighed as Bob said," Don't worry.I will be fine.".They left with the teacher as Clara said," Bob.You know that you have your friends that you made with you right?"." Yep.I will beat the Dark Ruler and maybe find my dad and mom." said Bob." Good luck Bob.We all believe in you." said Alexis.She hugged the boy as he ran off." That kid is like Jaden isn't he?" said Clara." He is." said Alexis.

Late at night,Bob was sitting at the docks.He was staring at the sky and he said," Mom and Dad.I need you guys believe in me."." I know that they are Bob." said Stella.He then saw Stella,Joan,and Guy." Sup guys. Where is Jacob?" said Bob." He is with your knights your highness." said Joan." I don't like being called that. Trust me." said Bob." Okay Bob." said Guy.

Stella sat next to him and she said," You know Bob.I lost my brother and sister too."." You did?" said Bob.He had an idea but he never asked about it." Yeah.My big bro Ryu Inferno and my older sister Tammy Inferno.The two enter Duel Academy along with Zane." said Stella." So they are twins?" said Bob.Please don't say yes.We don't need more Twins!." Nope.Ryu is a year younger than Tammy and he would be your age Bob." said Joan." So Ryu was an advanced student?" said Bob." Yep.He loved a challenge which was trying to be better than Tammy but he loved playing with me.He always took his time to play me and sometimes Tammy joined us.Those were the best." said Stella." So where are they?" said Bob." They went missing with others students at the Abandoned Dorm." said Joan." Yeah." said Guy." Ah." said Bob.

Then a flash of light appeared and Bob said," Get close!".The four were inside the volcano on a platform and Bob said," The Dark Riders."." Correct Spirit King." said a man.Fist stood there with Fang and Guy said," Who are you two?!"." I am Fang and this is my idiotic young brother Fist.We are here to kill the Spirit King." said Fang." You will have to get past me first." said Stella." You?That is funny.I mean why would I do some girl who was crying over her missing brother and sister?They are gone.Deal with it." said Fist.Bob looked at his friend and he said," Don't you dare!They could still be out there!They are alive!I know!"." Bob." said Stella.

He turned on his duel disk and Guy said," I want in on this Bob."."Yeah.You two care for a tag duel?" said Bob."Yeah.I would love to crush the Spirit King anyway." said Fang." Let's duel!" said Fist.The four stood there and the two boys said," Get your game on!"." Time for you to die!" said the two.The duel started as Fang drew her card and she said," I summon Cave Dragon in attack mode!".The green dragon roared as Fang said," I place a card facedown.Your turn."." I'll go!" said Guy.He looked at his hand and he smiled," I special summon Cyber Dragon!".The dragon roared as Bob said," Awesome!"."It is.I then normal summon Ancient Gear Knight!" said Guy.A ancient gear stood there and it was ready to battle and then Guy said," I then activate the trap card Pixie Ring which mean you can only attack Ancient Gear Knight!"." Good move Guy!" said Joan." Thanks.I place one card facedown.Your move Fist." said Guy.

" A pretty bad one if you ask me.I summon Boxer in attack mode!" said Fist.Then a man came out and he started to punch the air and Fist said," My monster has a special effect.I can summon Kick from my deck since you have a monster on your field.".Then a man came out kicking the air and Fist said," I end my turn with a facedown.Your move King!"." The name is Bob!" said Bob.He drew a card and he smiled," I summon the Wall in attack mode!".The giant wall appeared and Fist laughed," Really?That monster is so weak."."I play his equip spell The Great Wall!" said Bob.He then gained 4000 ATK points and 4000 defense points." Wow." said the girls." I end my turn with a facedown." said Bob.

Boxer.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.The ultimate Boxer who can punch a wall into pieces.You can special summon Kick from your deck if your opponents has a monster on the field.
Kick.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1400.Warrior/Effect.He can kick the air a new hole with his lighting kick.He can destroy anyone with his lighting kicks of doom!
The Great Wall.Spell.Equip.Gives the Wall 4000 ATK points and 4000 defense points.

" I play Card Destruction." said Fang.Bob and Fang sent his three cards into their graves as Guy placed 2 cards in the grave and Fang placed her four cards in.She smiled as she drew her four new cards as the boys followed her and she said," I play 2 Pot of Greed!".She drew 4 more cards and she said," I summon Dragon Magician!".Then a dragon with a magic wand and she said," My dragon allows me to summon 2 dragons to join him on the field of battle.It can be from my hand or grave so I pick Fire Dragon and Life Dragon from my grave which my Card Destruction put in there!".Then a dragon made out of fire appeared with the dragon that helped Noah win against Jacob." So does Noah have those cards?" said Stella." Yep.Anything with dragons,he has them." said Bob.

Dragon Magician.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1500.Spellcaster/Effect.A dragon with the power to make magic.He can bring out two dragons from your deck or grave.
Fire Dragon.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1400 DEF 1400.Dragon/Normal.A dragon made entirely of fire and has the power to burn a city to the ground.

Fang drew a card and she smiled," I synchro summon my Fire Dragon,Life Dragon,and Dragon Magician to bring out Dragon Knight!".Then a dragon wearing a sliver suit of armor appeared and Fang said," Attack!". The dragon rushed toward the soldier and he stab it causing 2200 points of damage as Guy said," You activate my trap.Damage Condenser.".He then send one of his 2 cards into the grave and he said," I special summon Ally of Justice Omni-Weapon in attack mode.".Then a monster appeared and the ring went to Cyber Dragon." I end my turn with a facedown." said Fang.

Dragon Knight.Attribute Light.LV 10.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Dragon/Synchro/Normal.1 Dragon Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.The Knight of dragons.He can stap through any monsters to win.

Guy drew his card and he said," So this is what a Shadow Game is like Bob?I feel like I could fall at any minute."." Yep.You still in this?" said Bob." Hell yeah.I won't forgive what he said about Ryu and Tammy." said Guy." Ah you are like that girl crying over people who are dead!" said Fist." Shut up!" said Guy.He then said," I play Lucky Hand!".He drew 5 more cards and he smiled," I play two Demonic Summon so that 2 more Cyber Dragon can come to play from my deck!".Then two more cyber dragons came out and Joan said," Wow."." I then XYZ summon my Ally of Justice and one of my Cyber Dragons so that I can summon Cyber Dragon Nova!" said Guy.Then a red dragon came out and it felt strong." Wow.Awesome monster Guy!" said Bob." Thanks Bob.I then summon The Light- Hex Sealed Fusion." said Guy.The weird rock came out and Guy said," I fuse him with my 2 dragons and Power Bond to form Cyber End Dragon!".The three headed dragon appeared and Bob said," Wow.".Guy said," I activate my Cyber Dragon Nova to bring out a Cyber Dragon!".Then the dragon return as Guy said," Attack Cyber Dragon Nova Destroy Boxer!".It did and Fist lost 300 life points." Cyber Dragon!Destroy Kick!" said Guy.It destroy the kicker as Fist lost 500 life points." I then attack Cyber End Dragon!" said Guy.The three headed dragon destroy the Knights causing 4000 points of damage and Guy said," I send my Cyber Kirin from my hand to negate Power Bond's effect.".Guy smirked as he said," I place a card down to end my turn.".

Roger noticed from his room that Cyber End Dragon,Cyber Dragon,and Cyber Dragon Nova were in the Volcano." What is it Roger?" said Emily.She sat there with Kurt working on their deck and he said," Guy is dueling someone inside the volcano."." It must be one of those Dark Riders.He might need our help." said Kurt.He ran toward the volcano as Emily said," I get everyone down here.You go make sure that he doesn't fall into it."." Got it." said Roger.He ran after his friend as Emily called the rest of the people that Bob picked.

Jacob was looking over with his deck with Fate and Noah.The three have become close friends over time and Fate said," So what is like being Spirit Knights?"." I don't feel anything different.You?" said Noah. "Nothing really.I am worried about Joan." said Jacob." Don't worry.Guy can keep an eye on her and Stella.I mean he is the best duelist here." said Fate." Bob may be the Spirit King but he can't beat Guy and his machines." said Noah." Way to be nice to our king." said Jacob.His P.D.A rang as Fate and Noah said," What is it?"." Emily says that we need to get to our volcano.Guy is in a duel with a Dark Rider." said Jacob.
The three ran toward the volcano.

Jess was looking over his cards as Johnny played on his P.D.A.Erica,Jane and Dana were with them in Jane's room." This place is nice.I should be in here." said Johnny." If you can pass the test to get here.It wasn't easy." said Jane." Yeah.Your mom runs this place.She put you in here." said Erica." Nope.It took hard work to get here and I love it." said Jane.Dana then got a text as Jess said," What is it?"." Emily says that Guy is dueling in the volcano against a Dark Rider." said Dana." Lets go." said Johnny.

Fist smiled as he started laughing." What is so funny?" said Guy." You two!I mean you two are dueling for a bitch who can't accept that her brother and sister are DEAD!She can't accept them being dead.You two are idiots!" said Fist." Shut up." said Bob.The air got tense as Fist said," I draw.".He smiled and he said," I special summon Street Fighter Ryu!".The Street Fighter stood there and Joan said," Isn't that one of your brother's cards?". "Your brother was that Ryu guy?He was so easy to beat and I killed him.It was amazing." said Fist.Bob clenched his fist and Fist said," I activate my two remaining cards and look they are both Lucky Hand.".He drew 10 cards and he said," I play the Spell Darkness Power."." Huh?" said Bob." It gives my monster the ability to destroy any light attribute monsters plus 1500 extra ATK points and they can't be destroy in battle." said Fist.Guy sighed as his three dragons went to the scrapyard but then Cyber Twin Dragon appeared thanks to Cyber Dragon Nova's special effect but it was destroyed." I then summon Dragon Fist!" said Fist.Then a warrior stood there with a dragon outfit." I then attack the Wall with Dragon Fist of Lighting!" said Fist.He destroy the Wall and Bob lost no life points and Fist said," Hadouken!".Bob then lost 5000 life points and Fist said," I placed five facedown to end my turn!".

Street Fighter Ryu.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3500 DEF 3500.Warrior/Effect.One of the Street Fighters.He is considered to be the leader of the group.He can be special summon from your hand if you have 2 warriors monsters in your grave.
Darkness Power.Spell.Field.It is like the Seal of Orichalcos except it doesn't take your soul if you lose..It gives your monster 1500 extra attack points,destroy all light attribute monsters,and they can't be destroy in battle.
Dragon Fist.Attribute Fire.LV 7 ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.One of the Fist Monsters.He has the fist of the Dragon inside his body.He can be summon if you have a warrior monster on your field.

Bob breathing heavely along with Guy." Dam.This is intense." said Guy." You should just give up now and we would spare you." said Fang." Not!I mean first we will start with you idiots and then the girl who can't accept her siblings death and her friend." said Fist." You aren't going to beat me." said Bob.He drew a card and he smiled," I play Powerful Hand and you know what that means.I get 10 new cards!".He send his remaining cards to his grave and he drew 10 cards." I play my facedown card known as Cyber Warrior Roll Call!I picked the robotic medic known as Heart from my deck!" said Bob.Then a robot appeared.Her armor was red and white and she said," Bob.What do you need me for?"." To win." said Bob." Right." said Heart.

Heart.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1800.Machine/Effect.She is the medic of the team.She cares for every member and anyone she finds in danger.She can bring a monster from the grave every turn.

" I activate her special effect.She allows me to bring back a monster from the grave every turn.So bring back Rex!" said Bob.She then transformed into an ambulance as a robot came out.His right arm was a T-Rex and the scales were black and the eyes were red." Me Rex!Rex crush your puny monsters!" said Rex." When was he in his grave?" said Fist." Remember when you had Card Destruction." said Bob." Shit." said the two." Rex going to enjoy crushing your monster!" said Rex." Not yet Rex.I play the Field Spell Cyber Planet!" said Bob.

Rex.Attrbute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2800.Machine/Normal.He is one of the Cyber Warriors that can transform into an animal.He is like a real dinosaur.Lots of brawn but no defense.He considered himself to be the leader of the animal Warriors and his strength prove it.
Cyber Planet.Spell.Field.The city of the Cyber Warriors.Every Machine gains 1000 extra points and you can bring back Machines from the grave.

Then a mechanical city appeared as Bob said," Hey Guy.You know what is awesome about this card?"." What?" said Guy." Your dragons come back to the field and also Darkness Power goes poof!" said Bob.Then Cyber End Dragon,Cyber Twin Dragon,2 Cyber Dragon,and Cyber Dragon Nova appeared on Guy's field and Darkness Power went into the grave as Guy said," Thanks man!"." Welcome.Now I play my demonic summon to bring out Atomic Knight from my deck!" said Bob.The warrior stood there and he said," Let do this!"."One more thing.I play the equip spells Spirit King Sword and Shield!" said Bob.

He gained his weapon and shield as Bob said," My monster gained more power and I get to draw some new monsters about 2 so I pick 2 new member of the big ten.Inferno and Aqua!".Then a giant fireball with a giant drop of water came out.The fireball formed into a man and the water turn into a woman." Sup!Time for you to feel my fiery wrath!" said Inferno." We need to focus Inferno." said Aqua." I then play this Lighting Vortex and Heavy Storm!" said Bob.

Inferno.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Pyro/Normal.He is the strongest fire in the universe.He can burn cities to the ground and he can survive a tidal wave.He is good friends with Aqua even with him being fire and her being water.
Aqua.Attribute Water.LV 8.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Aqua/Normal.She is the spirit of Water in the universe.She can heal any wounds that inflict the humans and she can give water to a city.She is good friends with Inferno even with him being fire and her being water.

Their field was empty as Bob said," Stella.Do you mind if I go overkill on these fools?"." Destroy them Bob!" said Stella." Okay!Cyber Dragons!Strident Blast!" said Bob.The dragons with 7100 ATK points each blasted them and then Bob said," I send one Cyber Dragon to the grave so Guy's Cyber Dragon Nova gained 2100 extra points.".The red dragon fired a beam similar to the Cyber Dragon but it was red and it did 9200 points of damage." Cyber Twin Dragon!Your Turn! Double Strident Blast!" said Bob.The two dragons inflict 7800 points of damage and then they went again for 7800 points more of damage." Cyber End Dragon!Super Strident Blast!" said Bob.

They inflicted 9000 points of damage and Bob said," Your turn Atomic King!Hit them with an Nuclear Punch!"." With honor sir." said Aaron.He then punched the 2 with 12000 points of damage as Bob said," Rex!Crunch!"." Me going to enjoy this!" said Rex.He transform into a T-Rex and he crunch the two with 8000 points of damage as Bob said," Heart!".She transform into an ambulance and she made nurses come out and they exploded with 6800 points of damage as Bob said," Time to combined fire and water!Both of you attack!"." Right!" said the two.The two inflicted 24000 points and if you are doing the math like I am and my scripts says that it is 98800 points of damage which is on the same level as Great Sage,the duel between Bob and Craig,and Bob and his parents.

The two boys said," That is for making fun of Stella,Ryu,and Tammy!".Then Guy and the two bad guys went out cold and Bob went on his knees." Bob!" yelled Stella." Guy!" yelled Joan.The two went to them as a light went up blinding any animal that was flying bye the volcano and they fell in.

Stella,Bob,and Joan then saw their friends as Bob said," Sup."." Way to be overkill Bob." said his knights." It is was worth it." said Bob." Whatever Bob." said Johnny,Erica,Emily,and Dana.Jess then saw Guy out cold nearby." I found Guy!" said Jess.He and Fate helped the boy up and Fate said," He is out cold."." What gave you that clue?" said Jane.Bob then noticed two masks.It was Fang and Fist.Stella then walked over to the two and she said," Now let's see who you really are.".He flipped them over and she started to cry.

"Stella!What's wrong?" said Bob and Joan.She held the two who tried to kill her and she said," Joan.I found them.".Fist had sliver hair and Fang had golden blond hair." It can't be." said Joan." So who are they?" said the group excluding Bob,Roger,and the knocked out Guy." My big bro Ryu and my big sister Tammy.They are back!" said Stella.She then hugged the two who were still out cold as the sun came up." You are going down Dark Ruler.You hurt my friend so you will pay!" yelled Bob in his head.

Next time,
Strange things are happening at Duel Academy and the cause seems to be a card.

No comments:

Post a Comment