Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 24 Feelings always come out in a duel!


A lot of stuff is going down!

Yusei and Jaden were looking over the Duel Riders that Bob built." These are well made.Did you teach Bob how to build one?" said Jaden." Back in the day yes.I taught him to built his first one by hand and he learned how to build one from hand." said Yusei." So cool." said Jaden.He looked over the color which was red like Slifer,yellow like Ra,blue like Obelisk,green,black,white,purple,violet,and pink." Wow.Bob really took every color from the rainbow with them." said Jaden." He did." said Yusei.

Albert came running toward the two with his mother and Alexis walking behind him." Daddy!Bobby's duel is starting!" said Albert." Really?" said Yusei." Yep.He will need us cheering him on." said Akiza." Okay.Then let's go." said Jaden." Right." said Alexis.She locked the door to the Duel Riders.Little did she know that Dark Ruler enter.He looked around and he said," These are impressive.The Spirit King took his time.Let's go.".He walked out of there toward somewhere.

Bob stood there with Kurt and Roger." Wow.We brought a crowd." wrote Roger.The stands were filled with Duel Academy students and Saint Academy students.The left side had Saint students and the right had Duel Academy students." You guys should duel in a pro duel.Having people watch you on TV is more intense." said Bob." That sounds awesome!" said Kurt." It is." said Bob.The three then saw Erica,Liza,and Lucy." You guys ready to lose?" said Erica." Over my dead body." said Kurt." Good luck Roger." said Liza." You as well." wrote Roger." It sucks how we have to wait to have our duel." said Lucy." I know but it will make our duel more epic." said Bob." Right." said Lucy.

Stella said," Why is she close to him?"." She is one of his closet friends like me." said Mana." You may have a long time with Bob than me but I feel like I know him better." said Stella.Then Jane stopped them and she said," We are here to cheer Bob,Kurt,and Roger on in this duel.We will settle this Bob thing later.Okay?"." Fine." said the two.Jane sighed as Jacob said," Nice job Jane.".He sat there with Joan and Noah and Jane said," Guess I learn some stuff from my mom."." Yeah.I wonder what Erica and Liza use in their deck." said Noah." Guess we will see." said Joan.

Jess was so hyper and he said," Man.What is talking so long?!"." Calm down Jess.This duel will start soon." said Dana." She is right you know." said Terry." Yeah but the dueling air is so tense." said Kitty.The twins were with the three and Fate." Yeah.I mean it is two old friends battling it at." said Angel." And also it is pretty interesting that the school with the female headmaster picked boys and the school with the male headmaster pick girls." said Fate." I so didn't notice that." said the twins." Guess me being an Obelisk helps." said Fate." I notice it too." said Dana.Terry sighed and he said," Sometimes.".

Nolan,Brooke,Mandy,and Conrad were in the Saint Academy crowd." Can you feel the air?This is more tense than a pro duel." said Conrad." Yeah.I mean Bob is one of the best duelist in the past 10 years." said Brooke." True." said Nolan." I hope his and Mandy's duel will be epic." said Mandy." Yeah." said Conrad." So do you think that Lucy can win?" said Brooke." You don't think Lucy can beat him?I mean she probably knows his deck well." said Nolan." Bob changes his deck a lot to fit his opponent." said Mandy." Ah." said the three.Then Johnny walked up to them and he said," Hey guys."." Sup Johnny." said Nolan." I hope that Erica and Liza win this." said Johnny.

Jamie walked on stage and she said," Welcome.".The crowd cheered as Jamie yelled," Quiet!".The crowd was quiet and Jamie said," From Saint Academy,we have the tag team of Erica and Liza.".The two stood there and Saint Academy cheered for the two girls." It is nice to have this attention." said Liza." You get use to it when you are winning games a lot." said Erica." Right." said Liza." And we have Roger Palmer and Kurt Raymond from Duel Academy!" said Jamie.The two boys stood there and Kurt said," I will win this for Duel Academy!"." Yeah." wrote Roger.Jamie then said," So who wants to go first?"." I go if you boys don't mind." said Erica." Nope.I'll go last." said Kurt." Guess I am after you Erica." wrote Roger." Then me third." said Liza.

Erica drew a card and she said," I play Quick Summon so that I can special summon Mad Dog of Darkness in attack mode!".The dog stood there and Kurt said," That is one evil dog."." It is and I place a monster down." said Erica.Then a card appeared next to the dog and Erica said," I end my turn with a facedown.". She placed a card down and Roger drew one." I summon Chopper in defense mode!" wrote Roger.The reindeer appeared in defense mode and he wrote," I end my turn with 2 facedowns.".

Then two cards appeared and Liza drew a card." I play Double summon so that I can bring Troop Dragon in defense mode and Red-Eyes B.Chick in attack mode!" said Liza.The two dragons stood there and Liza said," I activate my Red Eyes's special effect.".Then Red Eye B.Dragon appeared and it roared loudly." Wow.I am facing off against Red Eyes!" said Kurt." I end my turn with a facedown.Your move Kurt." said Liza.Kurt then drew a card and he said," Okay.Time to bring out Jay!".The baby appeared and then Kurt said," He may be a baby but then I play Evolution!".Then Jay came out and he said," This is going to be fun."." I end my turn with a facedown." said Kurt.

Erica/Liza 7000 life points.One facedown/One facedown.Two monsters/Two monsters.2 cards/1 card.
Roger/Kurt 8000 life points.Two facedown/One facedown.One monster/One monster.3 cards/3 cards.

Erica drew a card and she said," I flip over my monster!".It was Morphing Jar.Liza place her card in the graveyard and she drew five new ones along with the boys and Erica said," Perfect.I send my dog to the grave so that my Gaap The Divine Soldier can come to the field.".Then every monster switched to attack mode and Erica said," I reveal two fiend monster for my monster to gain 600 ATK points and then I attack Chopper!".The fiend ran toward the pirate and Roger lost 800 life points." I end my turn with another facedown.".

Roger drew a card and he wrote," I special summon Salamander to the field!".He stood there and Roger wrote," I activate one of my facedown!It is known as Barogue Works!This allows me to summon an agent from their group which is few but lucky for you,I have one in my hand.I summon to the field Mr.2 Bon Clay!".Then a Okama appeared and Jess said," That is one weird monster."." Yeah but it has a killer effect." said Emily." I activate his special effect." wrote Roger." That is a guy?" said the crowd.He then touch Salmander and then he turned into him." What?!" said Erica." It is his special effect.I then attack with a double Fire Dragon's Sword Horn!" wrote Roger.The two rushed for the fiend and Troop Dragon causing the girls to lose 3100 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." wrote Roger.Liza brought another Troop Dragon in defense mode and she shuffled her deck.

Erica/Liza 3900 life points.Two facedown/One facedown.Zero monster/Two monster.3 cards/5 cards.
Roger/Kurt 7200 life points.Two facedown/One facedown.Two monster/One monster.3 cards/5 cards.

Barogue Works.Trap.Normal.Lets you summon a agent of the group from your hand.
Mr.2 Bon Clay.Attribute Earth.LV 5 ATK ???? DEF ????.Warrior/Effect.A member of Barogue works who is a man and woman.He met the Straw Hats and he became friends with them.He later helps their leader escape Impel Down.He can absorb a monster's ATK and DEF points and he has all of their skills.

Liza then said," I play the Magical Elixir.".The girls gains back 3100 life points and she said," Good.I send my Troop Dragon to the grave so that I can bring out Gravi-Crush Dragon!".The dragon came out and then Liza said," I play Double Summon to bring out Mirage Dragon.".Then the dragon appeared and then Liza said," Attack!".Then Jay was gone as Kurt lost 400 points and then he said," Dam."."Attack!" said Liza.He then got blast with 4000 points of damage and she said," I end my turn.".

Erica/Liza 7000 life points.Two facedown/One facedown.Zero monster/Three monsters.3 cards/2 cards.
Roger/Kurt 2800 life points.Two facedown/One facedown.Two monster/Zero monsters.3 cards/5 cards.

" Man.They just lost a lot of points." said Jess." It was due to Mirage Dragon limiting Kurt on only using spells." said Fate." That sucks." said Angel and Dana." Yep." said Kitty and Terry." I hope those 2 can win." said Emily." Yeah.I mean those two are so different.I mean Kurt is more social than Roger is." said Angel." He is social with us but other not so much." said Fate." Yeah." said Kitty and Jess." They can do it.I have faith in them." said Dana." Yeah." said Terry.

Kurt drew a card and he smiled." I summon my good friend Tony!" said Kurt.He stood there and he said," Ready to rock boss!"." Okay.I first activate my facedown.It is known as Lighting Round!" said Kurt.Then Tony destroy every monster on the girls field and Kurt said," Sorry too slow.Lighting Round destroy every monster on the field if I have a monster in the grave.So thanks."." Wow.Nice card." said Erica." I then play Quick Summon to bring out Lord Art." said Kurt.He came out and Kurt brought Lady Ann to the field." I then play Polymerization with Lord Art and Tony!" said Kurt.

Lighting Round.Spell.Normal.Works if you have a light monster on your field,the monster destroy the field if you have a monster in your ground.

The two jumped into the portal and out come a warrior. He had green hair and he was wearing a martial arts uniform but he had dragon wings." Meet me Lee." said Lee." Lee also has a special effect.If I have a monster on my field,I can bring another monster from my deck to the field so she can come to bat!So welcome to the field Tina!" said Kurt.Then a girl came out.She had a sword on her back which was thin but it looks fast.She was wearing an outfit which let little to the imagination." Ah.This is nice.I have been waiting for this opportunity to battle with you Kurt." said Tina." Lee like pretty lady." said Lee." Why could you pick someone else?Why her?" said Ann." Because of her special effect." said Kurt.Tina then slash the air causing their facedowns to go away." Tag Team move Dragon Fist and Ice Shot!" said Kurt.The dragon martial artist then punched Liza and the cowgirl shoot the fiend user and then they lost 4200 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Kurt.

Erica/Liza 2800 life points.Two facedown/One facedown.Zero monster/Zero monster.3 cards/2 cards.
Roger/Kurt 2800 life points.Two facedown/One facedown.Two monsters/Three monsters.3 cards/1 card.

Lee.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2800.Dragon/Warrior/Fusion/Effect.Lord Art + Tony.A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters.A human/dragon hybrid who believes in the art of martial arts and he speaks in the third person.He can bring a monster from your deck if you have a monster on your field.
Tina.Attribute Wind.LV 4 ATK 1800 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.She is the samurai who is very pretty and she has a rivalry with Lady Ann for Lord Art.She can destroy all facedowns on your opponent's field when you want.

Erica drew a card and she said,"I summon Makyra The Destructor in attack mode.".The monster stood there and Erica said," I equip him with Megamorph!".He gained more power and Erica said," I play Two More Hits!".It ran toward Kurt's monsters and Roger wrote," I play the trap Protecting your friends!".Then Mr.2 ran toward the fiend and he took the hits as Salamander.They lost 600 life points and Mr.2 exploded in a flashy explosion." Thanks Roger!" said Kurt." Thank you Roger.You are actually pretty cute." said Tina." He has a boyfriend." said Ann." I know." said Tina.The dragon warrior sighed as Erica said," I end my turn.".

Erica/Liza 2800 life points.Two facedown/One facedown.One monster/Zero monster.1 card/2 cards.
Roger/Kurt 2200 life points.One facedown/One facedown.One monster/Three monsters.3 cards/1 cards.

Protecting your friend.Spell.Normal.You give up a monster to protect another monster.

Roger drew a card and he wrote," I activate my facedown.Demonic Summon!I summon Tsukune!".The vampire stood there and Roger wrote," I summon Happy!".The cat stood there and Roger wrote," Happy allows me to bring out 2 more monsters so come on out Moka and Pantherlily!".The two stood there and Roger wrote," Finish them Pantherlily and Happy!".The black destroy the warrior and then Happy aimed for the win." That's game!" said the boys.

The crowd cheered for the boys and Kurt said," Thank you but our opponents didn't make this victory easy for us!"." You two were very good duelist." wrote Roger." Thanks Roger and also good luck with the rest of your life." said Liza." Thanks.You guys should stay to watch Bob and Lucy's duel.It is going to be epic!" said Kurt." It will and we be cheering on Lucy." said Erica." Yeah." wrote Roger.The four shook hands as the crowd cheered for the next epic duel.

Meanwhile with Dark Ruler,he found where Alexis kept the records for all of the students who enter the school.He opened the lock and he found a folder with Stella's missing bro and sister which was mention in Episode 3 and Episode 6.He then smiled as he disappeared with their files plus 2 more.Then the gate opened up and a crowd of guards appeared." Report to Chancellor Yuki.Some files were stolen." said a guard." No why would you want to interrupt their duel?" said Dark Ruler.He then used a move similar to Dark Void and they were out cold as Dark Ruler said," Time to get ready for evil!".

Jamie said," After that amazing tag duel which Duel Academy won!".Duel Academy cheered with Kurt in the crowd." Anyway,we have our final match.We have Lucy King from Saint Academy!" said Jamie.She stood there with her guitar and then she said," Time to rock Bob to his first defeat!".The crowd cheered for her victory as Jamie said," And we have the son of the King of Games or the Spirit King Bob Moto!".Bob stood there as Mana started up a cheer," King!".The crowd cheered for the King of Spirits as Bob sighed," I hate being called that."." Try having that last name." said Lucy." Oh yeah.I hope you are better than last time." said Bob." I am." said Lucy." This will be an 8000 point duel!" said Jamie.

Jamie got off stage and Lucy said," I am going first!".She drew a card and she said," I summon Music Mistress in attack mode.".The woman with the flute appear and then she said," I bring Music Apprentice to the field.".Then a boy stood there.He was wearing a suit similar to Music Master but it was smaller and he had a triangle in his hand." I end my turn with a facedown.Bob be prepare for a concert that you won't forget!" said Lucy.A card appeared behind the two and Bob said," Lets go!".

Music Apprentice.Attribute Earth.LV 3.ATK 1000 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.An apprentice to the Music Master.Once destroy,your opponent takes the same damage.

He drew a card and he said," Awesome!Time for you guys to meet Skydive!".Then a jet flew in and he transform into a robot." Finally." said Skydive." I activate his special effect.He let me special summon a Cyber Warrior from my deck and I pick Prowl!" said Bob.The car drove on the scene and he said," Finally!"."I then activate the spell card Cyber Warrior Roll Call and I bring out Beat!" said Bob.Then the monster from yesterday." Lets's show this lady the power of Polka." said Beat.The two other robots sighed at their teammate's love of human music as Bob said," K.I activate Beat's special effect.".He then turned into a radio and Bob said," For every Cyber Monster include himself on the field,Beat can inflict 200 points of damage for everyone and I count three.So play Polka!".He then started to play Polka and Lucy lost 600 life points as she said," That is one of Weird Al's song isn't it?"." Yep.I love his music." said Beat." Yep.Beat loves Human music.I attack with Skydive and Prowl!" said Bob.The two rushed the two music monster and Bob lost 1100 life points along with Lucy." I end my turn with a facedown." said Bob.A card behind the three robots.

Bob 6900 life points.One facedown.Three monsters.3 cards
Lucy 6300 life points.One facedown.Zero monster.4 cards.

Skydive.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1100.Machine/Effect.One of the big brains in the Cyber Warriors and he can fly just as fast as their leader Jet Saber.He can bring a Cyber Warrior from your deck.
Prowl.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1900 DEF 1000.Machine/Normal.He is a loner in the group known as the Cyber Warrior but he will always fight with his friends against any threat that the Cyber Warriors face.
Beat.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1600.Machine/Effect.He is the communication officer for the Cyber Warriors.He love the humans music mainly Polka for some reason.He can inflict 200 points for every Cyber Warrior on the field include him.

" Those Cyber Warriors are something else." said Roger." Yeah.I mean they seem to be human like." said Dana." Just like the Transformers." said Jess." I think that is what they based off." said Terry." Guess Pegasus likes the show?" said Kitty." Who knows?I mean Pegasus is a weird man." said Fate." And you know this how?" said Emily." Interviews that I have watched over the years." said Fate." Makes sense." said Kitty." Go Bob." said Roger.

Kurt was with the Stella and Mana group and he said," Man.Beat knows his music."." Oh yeah.I forgot that you could talk with your monsters like Bob." said Noah." Yeah.Me and my monsters got a bond like family in a way." said Kurt." That is sweet." said Joan." Yeah.I got that with my cards except they can't talk." said Jacob.Skippy hit him as Kurt said," Beside for Skippy."." Who is Skippy?" said Jane." His dueling partner and also Psycho Weasel." said Kurt." So you have a duel spirit?" said Stella.Jacob nod as Mana thought," Bob made some friends with some interesting stuff.".

Johnny said,"Lucy sure does know her music."." Yep.She loves music." said Mandy." Yeah.I mean if she isn't ditching class or sleeping,she is listen to music." said Brooke." Yeah but can she beat Bob?I mean those Cyber Warriors seems to work good together as a team." said Erica." Lucy can win!" said Nolan." Of course you would so that.I mean your crush on her is so obvious." said Johnny.Nolan's face went red as Liza said,"Don't worry Nolan.We won't tell her."." But you will." said Brooke." Really?Why rush the kid?" said Conrad." Because it is fun." said the four teens.

Lucy drew a card and she said,"I summon Music Ape!".Then a ape came out.He had two bongos and Beat said," Be ready Bob.The Ape is ready to play the bongos."." K." said Bob." I activate his special effect." said Lucy.He then played them and then Lucy said," Since five monster have been played,I can summon a monster from my deck and I gain 1000 life points.So I pick Music Samurai!".She gained 1000 life points and then a samurai appeared.She had a sword which could be use to conduct a symphony and she had on the same colors as the other music monsters." She has a special effect.She can bring back her fallen companions. " said Lucy.Music Mistress and Music Apprentice appeared and Lucy said," But their effects are negated till my turn.It stinks but I can activate my facedown.Concert of Music!".Then a concert hall appeared." My Music Monster gains 800 ATK points so I attack with Music Mistress first!Destroy Skydive with Flute solo of the Dammed!" said Lucy.She played her flute to make Skydive exploded and Bob losing 600 life points and then Lucy said," Music Ape!Bongo Time!".The ape slammed his bongos causing Beat to exploded and him saying," Awesome beat.".Bob lost 600 points as well.Prowl stood there and Lucy said," Now Music Samurai Music Slash!".She slashed the robot in two causing 500 points to go poof." Attack!Triangle beat!" said Lucy.Bob then lost 1800 life points and over all he lost 3500 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Lucy.

Bob 3400 life points.One facdown.Zero monster.3 cards
Lucy 7300 life points.One facedown.Four monsters.3 cards.

Music Ape.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1200.Beast/Effect.He is like Music Angel because he is an ape who loves to play his bongos to rock the jungle with his beats.For every monster which is in the grave or field, you gain 200 life points per monster and you can bring a monster from your deck if you have a monster in the grave.
Future Samurai.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1400.Warrior/Effect.She is usually the conductor for the Music Monster but she doesn't mind not playing because she loves playing awesome music for the people.She can bring 2 monsters from your grave but their effects are negated till your next turn.
Concert of Music.Spell.Continuous.The Music Monster's stage of battle.Every Music monsters gains 800 ATK points.

Bob drew a card and he smiled like a kid on Christmas."Time to bring out the Dynamic Duo!I summon Scampers!" said Bob.Then a dog came out.He was a golden retriever and he said," Hi!My name is Scampers!"." You may be thinking that he isn't a threat but his special effect is.It allows me to bring out his partner in crime known as Z from my deck." said Bob.Then a fox came out.Her fur was black and red and she said," You are finally using us.I am impressed."."Okay.I activate my facedown similar to Ojama Delta Hurricane called Dog and Fox Hurricane!" said Bob.The two ran around the music monsters destroying them and then Bob said," I then attack with them!".The two then pounced her and she lost 3500 life points." I end with my two facedowns." said Bob.

Bob 3400 life points.Two facedowns.Two monsters.1 card.
Lucy 3800 life points.One facedown.Zero monsters.3 cards.

Scampers.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 1000.Beast/Effect.He is the stronger one of the team of the fox and dog.He may not be the smarter but his heart is huge.He can bring out his partner Z from your deck or grave when he is on the field.
Z.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1500.Beast/Effect.She is the smarter one of the team of the fox and dog.She likes working with Scampers even if he annoys her a lot.She can bring out Scampers from your deck or gave.
Dog and Fox Hurricane.Spell.Normal.When Scampers and Z are on the field,they can destroy every monster on your opponent's field.

" Go Bob!" yelled Stella.Duel Academy start to cheer for Bob and he said," Thanks you guys.".Lucy said," Bob.You know what this means right?"." Yep." said Bob.She then grab out her phone and Jess said," What is she doing?"." Who knows?" said Roger.She then placed in headphones but she could still hear Bob and the crowd." I draw!" said Lucy.She drew a card and Bob said," Be ready guys.She is now in her god form."." What does that mean?" said Scampers." She got stronger." said Bob.

" I activate my facedown card. Musical Revolution!" said Lucy.Then Music Ape came back and then Lucy said," Since my ape came back,I get some more life points and since there are more monsters in the grave and field,I gain more life points.". She gained 1600 life points and she said," I now summon Music Master!".He stood there and then Lucy said," I then play Monster Reincarnation!".She send a card to the grave as she drew one from her grave." I summon Music Mistress in attack mode." said Lucy.She stood there and then she said," I use Music Master's special effect to bring back the card I just sent to the grave.Go Music Dragon!".Then a dragon came to the field and it's scales were colored like music notes." Wow." said Bob." I know.Time to activate his special effect.For every Music Monster on my field and grave,he gains 200 ATK points." said Lucy.The dragon's attack was 4400." Attack Z with Pitch Scream!" said Lucy." Not so fast.I play Dog and Fox Barrier!" said Bob.The two blocked the attack and they were gone as Lucy's battle phase end and Bob lost 1700 life points." I end my turn with a facedown.Your final move Bob and then my music dragon will win this duel!" said Lucy.The crowd cheered for Lucy loudly.

Bob 1700 life points.One facedown.Zero monster.1 card.
Lucy 5400 life points.One facedown.Four monsters.1 card.

Musical Revolution.Spell.Normal.Lets you bring back an Music monster from the grave.
Music Dragon.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 2600 DEF 2500.Dragon/Effect.The dragon who was raised by the Music Master himself.He grew to love music more than anything.He gains 200 ATK points for every Music Monster in the grave or on the field.
Dog and Fox Barrier.Spell.Normal.Lets you block an attack but you give up the team and half of your life points.

Bob drew a card and he smiled," You will love this.I play Card of Sanctity and Spellbook Inside the pot combo.".The two both had 9 nine cards in his hand and Bob said," Time to end this.I summon to the field Drawing Wizard!".Then a wizard appeared.He had a wand with a number in it and he was wearing a robe made of numbers 1-6." Hey Bob.So are we play the lottery?" said Drawing Wizard." Yep.I activate my wizard special effect." said Bob.Then a machine appeared." So what does that do?" said Lucy." It goes through the numbers 1-6.It stops when you say so." said Bob.She then watched it move and she said," Stop!".It landed on 5 and Bob said," I gained one of your monster's attack points in life points but you still have your monster's attack so I pick Music Dragon.".He gained 4400 life points and Bob said," I play my facedown.Welcoming the Cyber Warriors.This allows me to summon a Cyber Warrior from my deck and I pick Jet Saber.".The jet stood there ready to battle and Bob said," I then activate the spell known as Time Warp which allows me to bring Future City to my hand.".He had the card to his hand and he said," I now play it.".

Drawing Wizard.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1700 DEF 1200.Spellcaster/Effect.The gambling Wizard.He bets on duels and battle between monsters.He cheats a lot.His special effect that your opponents pick between 1-6.If they land on 1 or 2,you get to draw a card for every monster on the field,3 or 4 you get to bring a monster back from your grave,and 5 and 6 you gain life points based on one of your opponent monster.
Welcoming the Cyber Warriors.Spell.Normal.Lets you summon a Cyber Warrior from your deck.
Time Warp.Spell.Normal.Lets you bring Future City from your deck.

The future city appeared and Lucy said," Nice city.The band must play some techno here."." You could say that.I play the spell card The Future is here.This allows me to summon any future monster that I want so I pick Future Knight and Future Medic from my hand!" said Bob.A futuristic nurse with red hair appeared with Selena. Selena had long blue hair and her sword was long." Lets do this daddy!" said Selena." He isn't Power Selena." said the medic." I know that Carly but he looks my dad." said Selena." He kinda does.I mean he is like your dad." said Carly." Ladies.Focus." said Jet Saber." Fine." said the two." Thanks Jet.I then activate my nurse's special effect.She lets me summon a monster from my hand and look who it is Power of all monster." said Bob.He stood there and Selena said," Hi daddy!"." Focus darling." said Power." I then equip the Ancient Wand to Drawing Wizard and then I attack your Future Ape with Number Blast!" said Bob.He then destroy the ape causing 1000 points of damage as Bob said," I play Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy Concert of Music!".The typhoon destroy the stage leaving the three remaining monster 800 points weaker." I then attack with Future Knight against Music Mistress!" said Bob.She slashed the woman causing 1400 points to go." Now I activate Future's medic second effect.If I send a Future Monster from my hand,she gains its points so I pick my Future Guardian." said Bob.She gained more power from the Guardian and she said," Feeling the power king."." I then play my final card.Synchro Boost!" said Bob.She gained 500 more points and Bob said," Win this duel!"." Yes!" said Carly.She then smashed the musician and Lucy lost the remaining life points." And that is game Lucy!" said Bob.

The Future is here.Spell.Continuous.Lets you special summon Future Monster from your hand during your turn.
Future Knight/Selena.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2800.Warrior/Normal.The daughter of Power/Powerful Power from the future.She came back to the past along with the rest of the Future Monsters and she met her father.She told him the truth about where she came from and how she was to him and they fight together and thanks to her,Power became the leader of the Future Monsters.She is close friends with Future Ninja/Nick,Future Medic/Carly,Future Pop Star/Karen, and Future Hero/Rosa.
Future Medic/Carly.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1000.Spellcaster/Effect.The main healer for Future City.She was really shy until she met her lifelong friends and now she is brave and confident.She can summon a monster from your hand.If you have a Future Monster from my hand,you can send it to the grave so she can gain it's ATK and DEF points.

Bob then said," That was an awesome duel Lucy.Guess you are better than your sister."." Thanks Bob." said Lucy.She hugged him and Stella said," Why is she hugging him?"." Old friends?" said the three guys.Mana held in her anger as Bob said," Um.Can you explain why you are hugging me?"." Can't I hug an old friend?" said Lucy." I guess." said Bob.She let go and Jamie said," We have our winner!Duel Academy!".Duel Academy cheered as Bob grabbed the mic and he said," But Saint Academy didn't make it easy."." Yeah. Next year,you guys won't be so lucky." said Lucy." We will see.Maybe we will get better students to beat you with." said Bob.

The boat for Saint Academy had to leave.Stella said," I am so happy that she is leaving."." Yeah." said Mana." Hey you two are agree about something." said Jacob." It doesn't involve Bob." said Noah." Oh yeah." said Jacob." It is good to see you two not fighting about Bob." said Joan." It is a good change." said Jane." Man.Where is Bob?I thought he would be here to say goodbye to his old friends." said Kurt." Guess he was busy." said the two.

Then Alexis said to Mark," Guess my boys won this year."." We are now tied Alexis.Next year will be a tiebreaker." said Mark." See you later Mark!" said Jaden." Yes and we will welcome you with open arms." said Mark.Alexis said," And since we won,we get to see Mister Duel Academy."." Who is Mister Duel Academy?" said Yusei." Back when me and Lex were in our first year,I was in this against Chazz.An awesome duel which I won and Sheppard got a kiss from Miss Duel Academy.So we got a Mister Duel Academy because Alexis didn't want to kiss a girl." said Jaden." Ah.So who is he?" said Yusei." Alexis told me and you will be surprised." said Akiza." Yeah Daddy!" said Albert.

Then Bob stood there." I hate this." said Bob.He was wearing a Dark Magician Costume which was way too big on him." You look amazing Bob." said Mahad.Alexis said," Meet Mister Duel Academy."." Bob?" said Mark." Yeah.I got roped into this." said Bob.Alexis kissed his cheek and Jaden said," See."." Oh." said Yusei.Jane was happy that her mother didn't get Stella and Mana angry at her." We better get going." said Mark.

He walked onto the boat as Johnny stood on land." Johnny?What are you doing?" said Erica." Staying.I asked Chancellor Rhodes if I can stay here." said Johnny." And we are delighted to have you Johnny." said Alexis." Then I am staying too!" said Erica." Why?" said Johnny." Because." said Erica.He sighed as he said," Hold down the fort guys!".Some boys agreed as Nolan said," Good luck Johnny.".Lucy then said," I guess this is good bye.".

She walked over to Bob and he said," We can still chat online.Your sister has my number.".Lucy looked at her sister who waved at her with Conrad sighing." Sometimes.Good luck Bob." said Lucy."You too." said Bob.She kissed him and she walked on the boat as Mahad said," The Dark Magician is the ladies favorite monsters."Jane and Joan tried to hold their friends back as Jacob and Noah sighed.

Bob walked over to Johnny and Erica and he said," Welcome to Duel Academy."." Nice place that you got here Bob.I like." said Johnny.Alexis walked over to the three and she said," You have the building finished?"." Yep and some extra stuff." said Bob." You built something?" said the crowd." Yep.Follow me." said Bob.He took off the costume and he walked over to Blaze and he rode slowly as the crowd followed him.

" Wow." said the crowd.Bob built two dorms,one for boys and one for girls and a turbo dueling arena." Yep.I built it for my dorm." said Bob." You are a headmaster?" said the two new kids." Yep and I am calling it the Millennium Dorm based after the Millennium Items and something else." said Bob." So how do you get into this dorm Bob?" said Stella." Good question Stella.I will tell you when I have an answer." said Bob.The crowd sighed and they left.

Bob was with Mana.The two were sitting at the docks." So what's up?" said Bob." I need to talk with you and your deck can work on the dorms." said Mana." I guess." said Bob.She got closer to him and she said," Bob.You are my best friend.I mean you have been the person which I can talk too about stuff."." Yeah.So what's up?" said Bob." Dense." said Mana.She kissed him and then she said," I love you Bob.I don't care that you are my king.I will always love you Bob.".

She ran off as Bob said," Huh?"." Dense." said Mahad and Jet.The two stood there and Bob said," I get called that a lot.So what does that mean?"." You'll understand when you are older." said Jet." You guys are no fun." said Bob." Bob.I have a question for you.You don't have to answer this but did you name your dorm after Atem and your dad?" said Mahad." Yes.It is a good way to remember them.I mean I need to accept that we will never find my mom and my dad." said Bob." Don't say that!" said Jet." It is true.I mean we have looked everywhere." said Mahad." Mahad.I know that we will find them.Even if we don't,I get the best family a guy could ask for." said Bob.

The two spirits walked off as Stella appeared." Thanks Joan and Jane." said Stella.Bob noticed his slivered hair friend standing there and he said," Sup."." So what are you doing down here?" said Stella." Relaxing." said Bob.She sat next to him and she said," So Bob?Do you like me?"."Of course.I mean you are one of my friends." said Bob." No.Like like." said Stella." Huh?" said Bob." You know how Roger and Emily like each other." said Stella." Yep." said Bob.Stella sighed at her dense friend and she said,"Close your eyes.".He closed his eyes and she kissed him on the cheek.She walked off as Bob opened his eyes.

He then walked toward the volcano and no he isn't jumping in.He then saw Power,Jet,and Mahad." Hey guys." said Bob." Look who showed up.So what are we doing here?" said Jet." I need to tell you guys something." said Bob." What?" said Power." I found some ruins." said Bob." Ah.You think that is a portal into the Spirit World?" said Mahad." Correct.I am going in there so I will need the entire deck in.So how is the dorms coming along?" said Bob." We finished and the monsters are relaxing." said Jet." Okay.We will leave in 2 days.That sound fair?" said Bob." Yes." said Power." So we got a plan." said Bob." Correct.In 2 days,you are leaving for a Spirit World trip." said Mahad.

Next time,
Bob travels to the Spirit World where he meets the Gravekeepers and he also duels their king for his friend's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment