Sunday, July 20, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 20 Dueling your Dad's new kid


Welcome to Filler.This and next part will be filler and then the next one we meet the american duelists.Oh and Salamander can automatic destroy fire monster and Black Steel can destroy Earth monsters.

Fate was walking in a black coat toward his friend's dorm.Just like that,winter showed up and everyone start to wear coats and the girls pants.He then saw Bob outside reading a book wearing clothes not appropriate for winter." Hey Fate." said Bob." You aren't cold?" said Fate." Nope.So what is up?" said Bob." I came here looking for Roger." said Fate." Okay.Why?" said Bob." I don't know.I am just bored.I mean the Obelisk Dorm is nice but dealing with those prep kids gets annoying." said Fate."Nah,They seem like nice guys." said Bob." You duel them into the ground but for the Slifers like Jess,Terry,Dana,Angel.and Kitty and the Ra's,they aren't as lucky." said Fate." Then why don't you do something about it?" said Bob." I can't.I mean the Elemental Heroes are strong but they aren't enough." said Fate." Then I'll help you man." said Bob." Sure.Lets go then." said Fate.Bob and Fate walked back toward the island.

Kurt was walking with Roger." So you ready to get some duel practice?" said Kurt." I guess but I have a a question for you Kurt." wrote Roger." What man?" said Kurt." Why do you use only use Lord Art,Lady Ann,and Heart Turtle to win duels?" wrote Roger." I don't like using my stronger monsters.I mean they are my friends but I like to show my true power with them." said Kurt." Makes sense.So where should we practite?" wrote Roger." Inside.It is so cold out here." said Kurt.

The two made inside the school and Roger saw Jess." Hey Jess." said Roger.Jess walked over and he said," Sup guys."." You didn't go back home?" said Kurt." Yeah.Me and my family don't get along.I mean they are smart and as you can guess,I ain't." said Jess."Yeah but you being an amazing duelist at an Obelisk level should matter to them." said Roger." It doesn't.My little sister does play the game and she would be able to beat me." said Jess." Then lets train you!" said Kurt." Is he always like this?" said Jess." You don't know the half of it." said Roger.

Kurt led them into the main area and they saw kids dueling." This is so awesome.You guys should go find someone to duel." said Kurt.He ran off as Jess said," He is like a kid who ate a whole bag of sugar."." Yeah.Let's look at your deck." said Roger.Roger looked at it and he said," You have a lot of high leveled monsters."." Yep.I believe in power more than anything else." said Jess." Is that why you lose a lot?" said Roger." I win but it takes luck to do it." said Jess." Maybe some more weaker monster might help it." said Roger.

The two were in the stands and Jess said," Okay.I am still what you mean by weaker monsters."." Check out these guys." said Roger.He pulled out Nami,Pantherlily,Carla,Kuro,Levy,Pikachu,and Chopper." These guys may have some impressive ATK points but I mean their effects is better." said Roger." So you men get monster with effects that bring out my strong guys is good?" said Jess." Basically." said Roger." Okay.I have some cards like that!Later Roger!" yelled Jess.

He ran off as Fate stood there with Bob." Hey guys." said Roger." So what is up with Jess?" said Bob." He is going to be way better in the next duel that is for sure." said Roger." Good.I could use a good challenge." said Fate." You could duel me." said Bob." No." said Fate.Bob pouted as Roger said," So what are you guys doing here?"." We came here to stop those Obelisks." said Bob." Why?" said Roger." You have notice their behaviors right?" said Fate." Yeah.They call me mute kid.So what are you going to do about?" said Roger." Duel them." said Fate." Good plan.Count me in." said Roger." So let's start dueling!" said Bob.

The three then saw Kurt with Lord Art and Lady Ann vs a girl wearing an Obelisk Blue uniform with Machina Fortress,Lightray Dragon,and The Calculator." Hey guys!" said Kurt." You ready to accept your defeat Kurt?" said the girl." Nope.I play the spell known as Polymerization!Time to fuse my two western warriors together!I summon to the field John Eastwood." said Kurt.The two were gone as a cowboy appeared.He had brown hair and blue eyes and he was wearing a cowboy outfit.He had 2 pistols with dragons on it." Lets get this over with it." said John." Right.I activate my cowboy's special effect.You take some damage thanks to your monsters combined levels.About 100 points per level.So 1600 life points.Dragon eye shot." said Kurt.She then lost 1600 life points and then she said," I still have life points.".She had 2400 life points as Kurt had 1000 life points." I know but my cowboy can attack three times.So lighting shot." said Kurt.She lost her three monsters and she lost as John said,"You got served cold.".

John Eastwood.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Fusion/Effect.Lord Art + Lady Ann.A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters.The mixture of John Wayne and Clint Eastwood so he is the ultimate cowboy.He can attack as many monsters that you have on your opponents field.He can inflict damage before he attacks based on your opponent's monster level.100 points per level.EX a level 4,8,and 3 monster would be level 15 combined so they would lose 1500 life points.

Kurt then said," That was a close duel."." Really?" wrote Roger." I guess so.I mean using John Eastwood must have been hard on him." said Fate.The girl walked over to Kurt and she said," Thank for that duel Kurt."." It is was pretty fun and you should try changing up your deck a little more." said Kurt.She walked off as Bob said," That was an awesome duel man."." Thanks.So Roger?You ready to duel?" said Kurt." I guess." wrote Roger.

Then Roger noticed a boy about Guy's age walking toward him.He had gray hair with red tints in his hair and Roger said," Hello Zeke."." You two know each other?" said the three." Yeah.Meet my step bro.Zeke Truesdale." said Roger." You actually have friends?I mean you are known in our family as Mutey." said Zeke."That is so not cool." said Kurt." Oh shut up.This doesn't involve you.I am here to bring him back." said Zeke." Okay. Roger.I need a really good explanation before I punch him." said Fate.

Guy then walked toward them and he said," Roger is our real mom's favorite kid and the younger male .So when he didn't show up ,Zane was mad.Syrus tried to calm him down but then he send me and Zeke to bring you back.I am here to stop him for Sy."." Thanks Guy." said Roger." Can it!Let's duel Roger or Mute." said Zeke." Okay." said Roger.

Bob,Fate,Kurt,and Guy were in the stands as Kurt said," So Guy?What kind of deck does he run?"." Just like his step dad." said Guy." Cyber Dragons." said Bob." Correct.Those monsters are strong.I have some of them in my deck." said Guy." So why can Roger talk to him?" said Fate." They were friends but people change." said Guy." Ah.That makes sense." said Kurt and Bob." So after this,can I beat him up?" said Fate." Sure man." said Guy.

Zeke said," I am going first Roger!"." Fine!" said Roger.Zeke drew a card and he said," I summon The Light-Hex Sealed Fusion in defense mode.".Then a rock monster stood there and then Zeke said," I placed 2 facedowns.Your move.".Roger drew a card and he said," I summon Happy!".The blue cat came out and then Salamander came from the deck in attack mode along with Pantherlily and Carla." Lets attack that rock with your Max Speed Attack!" said Roger.He rushed toward the rock and Zeke said," I play Waboku!"." Whatever.Attack!" said Roger.Carla did what the blue cat just  did as well,Pantherlily slashed him with his massive sword in his giant form,and Salamander used a spell known as Fire Dragon's Roar.Zeke stood there and Roger said," I end my turn with a facedown."

Roger 4000 life points.One facedown.Four monsters.4 cards in hand.
Zeke 4000 life points.One facedown.Zero monsters.3 cards in hand.

Zeke drew a card and he said," I special summon Cyber Dragon!".The metal dragon appeared and Kurt said," Awesome!"." I have that in my deck." said Bob." Really?" said Fate and Guy." Yep.It was awesome crashing with Pegasus." said Bob." I then play my facedown.Call of the Haunted!I bring back my monster that you just destroy." said Zeke.Then the rock return as Zeke said," I then normal summon Cyber Dragon Zwel!".The dragon came out and Zeke said," I attack with Zwel on Happy!".The robot dragon destroy the blue cat and 300 of Roger's life points." Attack Cyber Dragon!" said Zeke.The dragon destroy the black cat and 300 more life points and Zeke said," I play Polymerization to bring out Cyber End Dragon!".The three headed dragon came out and then Zeke said," Go!".The dragon destroy the white cat causing 2600 life points to go." I end my turn.Try to make a move Roger.You will lose to power of the cyber dragons." said Zeke.

Roger 800 life points.One facedown.One monster.4 cards in hand.
Zeke 4000 life points.Zero facedown.One monster.4 cards in hand.

Jess came running in and he said," So what is going on?"." Roger is duel his step bro and then he is getting owned." said Kurt." Ah." said Jess.He sat with them and Bob said," Roger got's this."." You can tell?" said Fate." He is my little bro and I have faith in his dueling skills." said Guy." Me too." said Kurt." Didn't you say that he was getting owned?" said Jess." I didn't mean it in a bad way." said Kurt.

He saw his friends plus brother cheering him on and he said," I can do this.".He drew a card and he said," I play Anime Heroes Unite!".The card appeared and he said," I summon Moka,Laxus,and Tsukune.".Then two new monsters appeared next to Salamander and Moka.Laxus had blond hair and a lighting bolt over his right blue/gray eye and he was wearing an outfit that revealed his muscules.Tsukune had brown hair and brown eyes and he was wearing the same uniform as Moka." I then attack with Laxus!" said Roger." Is he crazy?" said Fate and Jess." Nope.Check out the battle." said the three.Then Laxus destroy the metal dragon and he stood there smiling." How?" said Zeke." He can destroy any light attribute monster since he can use dragon slayer master like Salamander who can destroy fire monsters and Black Steel  who can destroy earth monster.Moka attack!" said Roger.She then bit Zeke and he lost 2500 life points as Roger gained it." Thank you Moka but now I attack with her again!" said Roger." That is against the rules." said Zeke."Tsukune can do this!" said Roger.He took off her rosario around her neck and she started to glow red." What is going on
?" said Zeke." Meet Moka's true form." said Roger.Moka stood there with sliver hair and red eyes and she wanted to hurt her master's step brother." I then attack with Moka and Tsukune and then Salamander Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade!" said Roger.The two vampires hit Zeke and then he was burned and Roger said," That's game!".

Laxus.Attribute Light.LV 7.ATK 2800 DEF 2800.Spellcaster/Effect.He is one of the S Class mages in Fairy Tail.He was banish from Fairy Tail but then he came back during the S-Class trials.He will fight for his guild no matter what.He can destroy any light attribute monster.
Tsukune.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Fiend/Effect.Once a normal human,he went to a academy filled with monsters.He met Moka and over time,he became a vampire.He can take off Moka's Rosario to reveal her true power.
Inner Moka.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Fiend/Effect.The vampire inside Moka. She can be brought out to the fiend by Tsukune and they fight together.

Roger then sighed as Kurt said," That was an awesome duel."." Yeah and Inner Moka is so hot." said Jess." Man,I feel bad for Angel." thought Guy.He then noticed that Zeke was walking away and he said," Hey!Tell Dad that we are staying here!"." Fine!" yelled Zeke.He walked off as Bob said," So Guy?Care for a duel?"." Nope." said Zeke." Why not?" said Bob." I don't want me beating you so bad that Stella and Mana will be me up." said Guy." You wouldn't beat me." said Bob." Keep telling yourself that Bob." said Guy.

Next time,
Bob and Mana's date and also the christmas dance.Also some new monsters makes their appeareance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment