Monday, July 21, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 21 The Dance of the Future


If you can't guess the new monsters from the title,you don't know about the Future monsters.I will be make some gender swaps because we need more girls and also did you know that Neo Spacian Glow Moss is a girl?I just learned that.So weird.This part is Bob and spirits part.

Mana was getting ready for her date with Bob." Look who is so happy." said Sonia.She stood there with Lynn." Yeah.I mean I am going on a date with Bob!" said Mana." It is a good thing that we weren't in that duel Mana or I will be going out with Bob." said Lynn." Yeah but you were with Breaker and the others and Sonia is with her team." said Mana." Yeah.It is so strange that Bob hasn't been in a duel lately." said Sonia." Yeah.I mean it has been since he got the Sacred Beasts." said Mana." I hope you two duel someone." said Lynn." Yeah.Can you guys help me?" said Mana." Sure." said the two.

Bob was sitting in the main area and Jet Saber said," Look who is dressed all nice.What's the occasion?"." My date with Mana is today and I am going to dress my best." said Bob." You do look nice.I guess Mana and you are going to be a couple." said Jet Saber." What do you mean by that?" said Bob." Doesn't a date mean that you two are now a couple?" said Jet Saber." I think so but I don't anything about dates.I mean I just learned this stuff from Nova." said Bob." You listen to him?" said Jet Saber." Not really." said Bob.

The robot used his scanners to sense that Mana was coming." I better get going.I am doing some stuff with the Cyber Warriors." said Jet Saber.He walked off as Mana appeared.Bob then looked at Mana.She look like a super model but to our dense hero,she looks nice." Hey Mana.You look nice." said Bob." You look more mature." said Mana.He look like a mature version but he still had his duel disk on his arm." So you ready to go?" said Bob." Yep." said Mana.I am happy for her.I may be a jerk sometimes especially but I care for our hero and not in a loving way.

The two were walking around and she said," You doing alright Bob?I mean none of your friends are here."." It ain't that bad.I got you guys and you guys are like my family.I wouldn't like to spend Christmas any other way.I mean that is how we spent it for almost 9 years." said Bob.She then saw Bob smiling at her and she said," So what are we doing first?"." Well,I thought that you would have something planned." said Bob." I do but I thought the man would have something planned as well." said Mana." I guess that I am different from other guys." said Bob." True.I mean most guys would love to be out with the Dark Magician Girl.I mean I am the hottest Duel Monsters." said Mana.Bob nod his head because he didn't want to get hit with magic.

The two sat down at a restaurant." So when are you getting work on the duel riders?" said Mana." Oh yeah. We are starting work on it tomorrow.I told Skydive and Prowl that we are going to work on tomorrow because I didn't want to ruin our date." said Bob." Thanks Bob.You are a real sweetheart sometime." said Mana." Thanks.I guess being friends with you helped.I mean you are always helping us with our little problems." said Bob.She smiled at him and she said," Lets enjoy this.".

Jet Saver,Skydive,Prowl,Blaze,Joey,and Sonia were nearby the two but at a raceway because they are cars." So Jet?What do you think about Bob and Mana being a couple?" said Sonia.He looked at the girl and he said," I haven't know Bob for the longest time but he seems to be the happiest when he is with us,Mana, and Stella."." That is what I was worried about." said Sonia." What do you mean big sis?" said Joey.He stood there with Skydive." It is nothing Joey.Do you want me to race with you?" said Sonia." Yep!" said Joey.

The two rode around as Skydive said,"So does she still have that crush on the king?"." No clue Steve." said Jet Saber.The two watched their friends race or fly around and Skydive said," So boss.I have found something.".He held out a charm and Jet Saber said," So what is it?"." A good luck charm I guess but the strange thing is that I found it at the girls dorm." said Skydive." And why were you there?" said Jet Saber." Nova dragged me along one night to peep.I tried to stop him but he is really strong." said Skydive." Ah makes sense." said Jet Saber.He read it and it said," I hope to get with the boy of my dreams."." Is this talking about Bob?" thought Jet Saber." Jet!Come race with us!" yelled Sonia.He walked over there and he raced with them.

Mahad was reading a spell book.He was reading books on how to make himself whole so he can keep an watchful eye on Mana.He then saw Holly and Blake running toward him.Since the Abandoned dorm thing, Blake and Violet lived with them and he didn't mind as much." Mahad!Guess what we found!" said the two." What is it?" said Mahad.The two dragged the spellcaster outside to a treasure chest.It had 12 spots on the front and it was conveniently shaped like duel monster cards.Ain't that convenient?!." Where did you two find this?" said Mahad." We were playing outside but then Scampers found something." said Joey." So where is he?" said Mahad.

He then saw Scampers being punched by his partner Z.They found these 2 along with the Spirit King Armor in Episode 6.It took 15 episodes to introduce them.Scampers is a dog and Z is a fox.Z walked over to the wizard and she said,"I am so sorry Mahad."." It is no problem Z.So Scampers?What did you find?" said Mahad."It is a treasure chest!" said Scampers." I see." said Mahad.The wizard then touched the chest and he felt the immense magical power from it." Did you find this underground?" said Mahad." No.We were playing and then I trip over it." said Holly." Are you okay?" said Mahad." Yep." said Holly." Good." said Mahad.

Bob and Mana saw them." I wonder what is going on." said Mana.The two walked over and Bob was tackled into the snow by the two kids and dog." Daddy!Look what we found." said Holly." What is it?" said Bob.Mana helped him up as Scampers said," We found a pirate chest!"." That sounds awesome!" said Bob. Mana sighed at her best friend acting like a child.Bob then saw the treasure chest and he said," Guys.I need to be alone with Mana and Mahad."." Why?" said the two kids and dog." King stuff." said Bob.

The four walked inside leaving Bob,Mahad,and Mana outside in the cold." Guys.Stand back.I am trying something stupid." said Bob.He pulled out the three Sacred beasts cards,the three Wicked gods cards,the three Legendary dragons,and the three Egyptians god cards and Mahad said," What are you doing Bob?"." Watch." said Bob.He placed them in the slots and then it opened." How did you know that would work?" said Mana." I guess." said Bob." Of course you would say that." said the two.

Bob looked inside and he saw some stuff." Hey!" said Bob.The two looked in and Mana said," This is someone of the Spirit King's stuff."." You mean they are similar to the Spirit King Armor?" said Bob." Yep and also some books abput you." said Mahad." Cool reading.Sounds like so much fun." said Bob.He then saw a little chest inside and he opened it.

He was then attack by a girl." Bob!" said Mana.The girl in question had black hair just like Bob's hair and she had his blue eyes." Daddy!I miss you so much." said the girl." Bob had a kid?!" said the two.Then Power came outside and he said," What is going on out here?I mean I can't get any sleep.".He then saw the girl and he said," Selena.Is that you?"." You know her?" said Bob." Yeah.She is mine." said Power." Really?" said the three." Yep." said Power.Mahad said," I can see why she thought Bob was you.".The two look the exactly same and Mana said," So who are you?And can you get off Bob?".

She got off the boy and she said," My name is Future Knight or Selena for short."." So you came from the chest?" said Bob." Yep!" said Selena." So are the others in there?" said Power." Yep.We are here to serve the Spirit King.So where is he?" said Selena." You are looking at him." said Mahad.She looked at Bob and she said," You look just like my dad."." I get that a lot." said Bob." No you don't.My name is Mana and grumpy over there is Mahad." said Mana.The two girls walked off as Mahad said," Don't think you can get away from this Power.We are talking about this.Bob carry the chest inside.".

Later,Bob was ready for the dance.He was wearing a black tux with a white/red tie." You look well dressed master." said Mahad.He stood there with Power who told the wizard everything that he knew about the Future Monsters which was a lot of info." Thanks but why do I have to wear this?" said Bob." It is a dance.I know that you been to one." said Power." I have but I didn't dress this nice." said Bob." You look nice.Mana will love it." said Mahad." Thanks but waht do you mean by that?" said Bob." I will tell them about Bob being anti romance." said Power.

Mana came down the stairs and she was wearing a light blue dress and Bob said," You look amazing."." Thanks." said Mana.She blushed as Mahad smirked," Let's get going you two!".He pushed the two out the door and Mana said," Thanks Mahad."." Huh?" said Bob." Nothing Bob.Don't worry your head about it." said Mana." Okay." said Bob.The two walked toward the school for the dance.

Bob stood there near the sidelines watching Mana talking with her friends.She made some friends during her time as a human and Bob was happy for her." This is nice." said Bob.Mana walked over to him and she said," You ready for our dance?"." Sure." said Bob.The two walked on stage and Bob danced with her. Mana was in paradise as Bob noticed something." I'll be right back Mana." said Bob." Hurry." said Mana.

He walked off toward where a boy was in front of a girl and she didn't want to be with him." What do you want?" said the boy." Let her go." said Bob." You really think that you can stop me?I am the best duelist in Obelisk Blue and the name is George." said George." Oh I think I can in a duel." said Bob.Bob is finally dueling again.Yeah.I actually don't know what to say about this.

Bob and George stood in the dueling arena as the entire dance came to watch." Go George!Destroy this punk!" yelled the Obelisk Blue boy." I guess they don't know who I am." said Bob.I am guessing that Bob can't be identified when he is dressed nice.Who knew?." You can do this Bob." thought Mana.He drew his five cards and he said," I am going first George.".

Bob drew a card and he said," Okay.I play the field spell Future City!".Then a futuristic city appeared and Bob said," I special summon to the field Future Army!". Then an future army appeared and then Bob said," I summon to the field Future Hero!".Then a girl came out.She was wearing a superhero outfit and she was pretty cute." She is pretty cute.You should tell her to hook up with me." said George." Bob.Tell this pig that I wouldn't dare date her." said Future Hero.He then drew 2 more cards and he added them to his hand." I end my turn with 2 facedowns.Your move George!" said Bob.

Future City.Spell.Field.The city of the Future and the Future Monsters's home.Every Future monsters gains an extra 1000 ATK points.
Future Army.Attribute Earth.LV 6.ATK 2000 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.The army that protects Future City from their enemies.You can special summon them from your hand if you have Future City on the field.At the end of the turn that you summon them,you can draw 2 cards.
Future Hero.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.Inspired by the heroes of old,she became a superhero to protect her friends,loved ones,and the people who cheer her on to save them.She can be send to the grave so that Future Protector can come to play.

George drew a card and he said," I play Double Summon so that Blade Bounzer and Milla The Temporal Magician can come out.".The two stood there and Bob said," So what are you going to do with them?"." This.I activate my magician's special effect and I pick the left one." said George.Then a card showing a stage with a pop star on it." Thanks for activating my facedown card.Future Concert!" said Bob.Then a stage appeared and a girl appeared.She stood there in a future revealing outfit and she said," Are you ready Duel Academy?!"." She is smoking hot ." said George." My facedown Future Concert has a kickass effect." said Bob.She then went up the mic and she sang which destroy the monsters and George lost 4000 life points." Wow." said George.She said," Thanks.".

Future Concert.Trap.Continuous.Lets you bring out Future Pop Star to the field to bring a show.For every Future Monster on the field beside the pop star,you strike your opponent with 400 points of damage per stars on your opponents's turn.
Future Pop Star.Attribute Earth.LV 5.ATK 1800 DEF 1500.Warrior/Effect.The woman who sings for Future City.She is best friends with Future Hero and she can power up all Future Monster by 1000 points,

Bob then said," And that is game."." That was a quick one.Even for Bob." said Mana." What?You're Bob!?" said George.He then bowed to him and he said," Teach me everything that you know.I mean you are with Mana.She is one of the hottest girls in school.".Bob looked at his best friend and she told him with the power of human to spirit," I didn't use any of my magic on them.I just used my natural beauty.".Bob sighed as he said," George.A word of advice.To get a girl to notice you,be yourself."." I will master Bob." said George." Please don't call me that." said Bob.

He was walking with Mana back to the dorm." Did you have fun?" said Bob." Yep.Today was amazing." said Mana.They made back to the dorm and Bob opened to the spirit world and he said," Ladies first?".She walked inside the portal as Bob followed them.Bob then saw where his spirits stayed.It was a very big dorm about the size of the male Obelisk Blue Dorm.He opened the door for her and then Power said," So how was the date your highness?".

He sat there and Mana said," Perfect Power.I am off.See you later Bob.".She kissed him on the cheek and she walked off.Bob's face was a light red as Power said," Is the king blushing?"." No.I mean your army is pretty impressive." said Bob." Thanks.You going to use them in the school duel?" said Power." Maybe but I promise the Cyber Warrior and my deck that I would use them." said Bob." I'll tell them not to raise their hopes."said Power." Okay.I better get back." said Bob." Good luck Power." said Power.Bob enter the portal and he went to work on his deck for the duel.

Next time,
We head to America so expect racial stereotype ahoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment