Friday, July 11, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 9 Terry vs the Genex Duelist


We have some more character development with Terry.

At the Obelisk Blue dorm,The Big Five were sitting in their base of operations which was a cave which they had tech and chairs in there.They are the main enemies of Slifers and Ras because they have connections. Craig,their leader sat in the main chair and he said," So how is our plan going?".Marty then said," We have gotten the attention of several dueling pros."." But we still the problem of Bob,Noah,and Jacob." said David." Ah yes.The son of the three best duelists.Do we have any ideas?" said Craig." Yes.We destroy their friends one by one." said Fred." We are going to start with Terrence Lawrence or Terry.Out of the people who hang out with those three,he is weak." said Billy." Good.So who are we sending?" said Craig." Marian Wagner.She use Genex monsters plus machines." said Billy." She is perfect for this job." said David and Fred." Marty and I will go check on her and make sure that she wins." said Craig.

Terry finished his work at the Drama Club and he saw Bob trying to stay awake in the stands." Awesome job Terry.You were a great job as Hamlet." said Bob." Bob.We are doing a Midnight Summer Dream and I'm Puck." said Terry." Cool man." said Bob.He yawned as Terry said," Didn't Stella not to duel?"." I haven't." said Bob." Then why are you tired?" said Terry." I haven't dueled in a week and I am tired." said Bob." So why don't you duel?" said Terry.

" Someone aka Jane is helping her keep an eye on me.They are monitoring my dueling." said Bob." But didn't you say that you had your duel disk and duel rider on a server that they can't track?" said Terry." I did but they know when I am about to draw my first card." said Bob." You do have a certain aura when it comes to dueling." said Terry." I do?" said Bob." Yeah.Let's go to the Slifer Red Dorm." said Terry."Don't you still have rehearsal left to do?" said Bob." We finished.So lets get some dinner." said Terry.

The two sat down at the same table as Roger,Emily,Kitty,Angel,and Jess." Hey Bob." said the twins." So have you done any dueling Bob?" wrote Roger." Nope." said Bob." Stella and Jane are making sure that no one duels you man.I mean I tried to send in a duel request for me and you to duel but somehow I was stopped." said Jess." How?" said Emily." Maybe Jane is using her mom who is the Chancellor to stop the king from dueling." said Terry." Terry.You know I hate being called that." said Bob.

Ever since the duel where he almost shot,he was known as King among the first year and some second years and he hated it.I mean his spirits called him that but he didn't mind but he did mind when his friends do a lot in fact." So did you guys hear the rumor?" said Kitty." What rumor?" wrote Roger." The rumor about the battle Royale to decide the duelist to face off against from America." said Angel." Really?I mean wouldn't it be your bro dueling Roger?" said Jess."I heard something about that.Guy isn't dueling." said Emily." Why?I mean he is the best duelist on the island.No offense Bob." said Terry.He was eating and Jess said," I don't think he means.I mean even with us being the lower dorm,he still enjoy the food."." Yeah.Lets get eating." said Terry.

Stella was with Jane and they were walking to the Slifer Red Dorm." I can't believe him.I mean he was supposed to eat with us." said Jane." Maybe someone should have been keeping an eye on him." said Stella." I am failing Math!"said Jane." Yeah but getting tutored by Fate takes forever and I have things to." said Stella.

The two girls argued their whole way there as Mana watched them." Why are they being mean to Bob?I mean he needs to duel." said Mana."Is someone jealous?" said Sonia.She stood there with Lynn and Mana said," No!I mean Bob can choose who ever he wants."."Yeah right.I mean Bob deserves someone of more grace and someone who can shoot a plasma blast out of her arm." said Lynn." You and Bob?" said Sonia and Mana." Yes.I mean it doesn't say in the history books that he and I can't date." said Lynn." He would totally go for someone who isn't half robot." said Mana." Why are you two fighting over the king?" said Sonia." You want to be Bob to be your boyfriend so he can be a good brother for Joey." said the two.

She then blushed as Mana said," Lets see how Bob picks."." Deal!" said the two.The three flew off as Mahad sighed.He stood there with Nova and Utopia and Nova said," So who do you guys thinking our dense king will pick?"." Probably no one.I mean I have known the boy since he was 9 and he haves been kissed at least 10 times by a lot of girls and he is that dense." said Utopia." Don't doubt the king Utopia.I mean Bob has proved himself a man of romance." said Mahad." Yeah for other people." said the two." Right.So maybe we should do what good spirits would do?" said Mahad." What?" said the two." Go get a drink." said Mahad." I like that idea." said Nova.The three flew off to the DMSB or the Duel Monster Spirits Bar and yes spirits can drink.

Bob was in Roger and Terry's room with Emily and the twins." So where did Jess go again?" said Bob." To get a lot of tutoring.He may be a great duelist but he is the worst at schoolwork." said Angel." Yep." said Kitty." So why haven't I seen you duel Terry?" said Emily." Um.My deck isn't that good." said Terry.Roger had his deck in his hand and he wrote," These are some pretty good cards man.You could beat a Ra if you played them at the right time."." Well I can't okay." said Terry. "You can tell us Terry.We are your friends and we can help you." said Bob." Bob is right man.I mean you helped me talk to Emily and look at us now.I owe you a lot so tell us what is wrong." wrote Roger.

Terry then said," I have stage fright."." Yet.You are in the Drama club who perform in front of crowds every day.How in the name of Ra do you have stage fright?" said Kitty." It only happens during dueling right?" said Angel." Yes.It began when I was a young boy.I was raised by my dad who hated anything that wasn't football.He was a fan of men who are the definition of a man and I wasn't up to his expectation.I start dueling and I was pretty good and my dad was happy but then I faced someone who used the Ally of Justice and Genex Ally monsters.I got creamed by them and the someone was my older brother.I had a fear of dueling machine monsters and everyone used them and warriors in my neighborhood." said Terry." Then why did you come here to Duel Academy?" said Emily." To get over my fear." said Terry."That is so cool man.We should totally find someone with machines in their deck and then you duel them." said Bob." I think someone over in Obelisk has one." said Emily." Lets go!" said the twins.

Terry was about to say something but then Stella and Jane stood there." Hey guys.Can we borrow Bob for a minute." said Stella." Please don't." said Bob." You can take him.See you tomorrow in homeroom tomorrow Bob.Oh and have fun." said Terry." Thank you Terry." said Jane.The Spirit King was dragged off as Emily said," You did that on purpose."." Yes." said Terry." Why?" said the two." He need to learn something.I don't know what." said Terry." But you need to get rid of your fear man." wrote Roger." I will tomorrow. Scout's honor." said Terry." We better get going." said Emily." Right." said Angel." See you guys later." said Kitty.

The three girls walked out and Terry said," You are going to stay up late aren't you?"."Yep.Got me some games and anime to catch up on." wrote Roger." Yet you have a girlfriend." said Terry." She digs this stuff." wrote Roger." Whatever man.Just don't stay up too late.You need sleep." said Terry.He got into his bed as his roommate was watching a show on the TV which was a mini TV so that he wouldn't wake up his roommate.

Meanwhile,Bob was healing his wounds and he said," Man.I shouldn't ditch those girls anytime soon.".He was the only one in the dorm because Jacob was on the main land doing stuff along with Clara so he had the dorm to himself." You know what?I can probably duel in here without those two finding out." said Bob.He then started up his duel disk and he said," Nah.".He then looked at his deck and it was fulled of powerful monster,spells,and traps.

He then noticed Soul Reaper floating in." Hey Soul." said Bob." Can the chit chat Bob.We have found Joey and Sonia's family." said Soul.Bob ordered his spirits to find their family and Bob said," You did where?"." We need to get going and we made sure that those girls wouldn't be bother you anytime soon." said Soul." Sweet." said Bob.The two walked to the garage and Bob drove after Soul.

The two then stopped as Bob saw someone.He had sliver hair and he was in a metal suit."You.What are you doing here?" said Bob." I am the Machine master known as Riley!These cards are the ultimate robots!Lets duel!" said the man." Okay then." said Bob.He then started up his duel disk and the two said," Lets duel!". Riley drew his card and he said," I play the helpful friend and I summon Machine King!".The robot stood there and then Riley said," I play Lucky Hand!".He drew 5 more cards leading up to his hand having 8 cards and he said," I play quad summon and I bring out Machine King Prototype,Robotic Knight,Jinzo-Returner in defense mode,and MechanicalChaser in attack mode!".The five robots stood there and Riley said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Bob looked at the field and the Machine King had 2600 ATK and 2000 DEF and Machine King Prototype had 2000 ATK and 1900 DEF.Bob drew a card and he said," I summon Anarchy in attack mode!".He stood there and then Bob said," I play the trap card DNA surgery and I switch all of the monsters into dragons!".Then the field turned into dragons as Riley said," What is your plan?!"." I play Demonic Summon and I bring out Buster Blader from my deck." said Bob.He stood there and he smirked." I now discard a card so I can play Lighting Vortex!" said Bob.The field was gone as Buster gained 2500 ATK and Bob said," Finish him Buster with Slash!".

Riley lost his life points and he ran off." Man.He sure was weak.I mean wow." said Bob." You did a get a lucky hand." said Soul.Bob ignored the reaper and he grab the cards and then one popped out.It was a jet monster with two swords on his back and he said," Who are you?"." He is the Spirit King Bob." said Soul.It looked at Bob and he said," Really?"." Yes." said Bob." It is an honor to meet you.My name is Jet Saber and I am the leader of the team known as the Cyber Warriors." said Jet." I know about you guys thanks to me having Bike and Motor Drive in my deck." said Bob.He looked for the two and Bob said," They are back at my dorm."." Oh.Lets go." said Jet.He turned into a black and red jet and he followed Bob and Soul back to the dorm.

Terry saw Bob and Roger standing there and he said," Guys.I know.I will duel someone okay."." I know and we need to get going." said Bob." Why?Don't we have class?" said Terry." We did but you got challenged by someone from the Big Five." wrote Roger." Really?" said Terry." Yep.Kitty,Angel,Stella,Jane,Emily,and Jess are there already.Lets go!" said Bob.The two dragged him to the field as Terry said to himself," I hope I can do this.".

He stood there as he saw his friends cheering him on as he saw the duelist that the Big Five set up for him. She had long light black hair and she was a Blue." You want me to duel this weakling?" said the girl."Yes Marian.Duel him now!" said Craig.He sat there with Marty and Terry said," Get you game on!"." Whatever Slifer." said Marian.She drew a card and she said," I summon Genex Ally Bellflame in attack mode.".The robot stood there and Terry got scared by the robot." Oh you scared of them?Okay.I end my turn with a facedown." said Marian.She then said," Try to summon a monster now Slifer Sludge."

He then drew a card and he said," Calm down Terry.It is just a machine.It isn't going to hurt you."." I summon Ojama Red in defense mode." said Terry.The red monster stood there and Terry said," I then summon Ojama Blue,Green,Black, and Yellow from my hand in defense mode using Red's special effect.".The five stood there and they said," Ready for Action for Terry!"." Okay.I end my turn." said Terry.Marian started to laugh as she said," Really?The Ojamas?You are just asking for a beating now kid."." They are strong!" said Terry.He then remember when he got them because it is character development.

Flashback
A little Terry was walking by a card shop in his hometown.He had just finished his secret activity which was being in a play in town.The horror!.He then saw the five standing there in the window and the yellow one said," Hi!". Terry looked at him and he said," Are you talking to me?"." Who else would he be talking to?" said the black one.Terry ran inside and he bought them with some of the money that he earned from the play.He then ran upstairs to his room. This was his fortress of solitude as he made a deck out of them.He then hugged it as his dad walked in.

He was wearing a wife beater and he was big and he had a beer." Hey Queer.What are you doing?" said the man." Nothing.Just making a deck." said Terry." Really?You are playing a man's game instead of being a homo." said the man.I am sorry about him."Let me see it." said the man.He looked at the deck and he said," This is shit!I mean you got weaklings in there.Terry in this family being a man is important and you having these cards makes you a woman!"." Get out!" said Terry.

He left as Terry said," You guys aren't weak.With the spell and traps,I gave you guys.We can win any duel.".The five stood there and the green one said," I like you Terry.Call me Green.".The other Ojama stood him to call them by their color as Terry said," Lets show him that you don't need have power to be a man!"." Right!" said the five.

Present.
Marian drew a card and she said,"I summon Mechanicalchaser in attack mode!".Bob then saw the same monster that the machine master used last night and Marian said," I now synchro summon my Genex Ally Bellfame and Mechanicalchaser together so I can summon Genex Ally Axel in attack mode.". Then a machine stood there and Terry well shook in fear after seeing it." Don't worry Boss!" said Black." We'll protect you!" said Blue and Red." Attack Yellow!" said Marian.He was gone as Marian said," I play the quick spell Multi Strike!".The robot then destroyed the Ojamas and Terry lost 2600 life points as Marian said," I end my turn with a facedown.You are going to lose your next turn.So just give up.".

Multi Strike.Spell.Quick.Allow you to attack five times.

Bob looked at Terry and he was scared." Can Terry do this Bob?I mean he is scared of them." said Stella." Yes.I mean I have known Terry since we were kids.Terry didn't have the best childhood but he always liked dueling but when it comes to machine monster.Guess his dad beating him with them did something to his brain."said Emily." But he is dueling one of the best 2nd year females in Obelisk Blue who use machines! Shouldn't he have lost by now?"said Jane." So?I mean I beat Obelisk all the time.Terry is an awesome duelist." said Bob." You are Yugi's son.We are Slifers.Our skills are different but Terry can do this." said the twins." Go Terry!" yelled Roger.

Terry then saw his mute friend cheering him on and he said," Right!I draw!".He looked at his hand and he said," I play Lucky Draw!".He drew five cards and he said," Perfect!I play the field Spell Ojama Country and this allows me to bring back Ojama Yellow to the field in attack mode!".The yellow one stood there as Terry said," I play Ego Boost then Ojama Unity and Ojama Armor!"." Ojama what?" said Marian.Yellow then gained a suit of armor as he destroyed the robot and it broke off him leaning the monster on tact." That armor is just like Arthur's !" said Jess.The girls look at him and Roger wrote and Bob said," It is from a video game."." Oh." said the girls.Terry then said," That was Ojama Armor.It lets my Ojama take an extra hit letting him stay out longer as Ojama Unity lets him gets an extra attack for every Ojama in my grave that isn't Ojama Yellow.So I can attack five times since I have 2 Ojama Blues,a red,a green,and a black and you can do the math."." So he does 10000 points of damage right?" said Jess." Yes." said the group.He then knocked out Marian's life points and he said," That is game!".

Ojama Armor.Spell.Equip.You give this to a Ojama monster and he can take an attack before he goes to the grave.
Ojama Unity.Spell.Equip.You give an Ojama monster and he can attack for every Ojama monsters in your grave that isn't the Ojama you equip it to.Example if you equip it to Ojama Red, he gains an attack from an Ojama Yellow,Blue,Green,Black,King,and Knight.


Craig then stood up and he said,"Lets go.".He walked out of there with Marty and the two walked out as Marian ran off." That was so awesome Terry.I mean I never saw the Ojama being used." said Angel." My dad's friend use them and he is a pro." said Jane." You mean Chazz Princeton?We hear about him from our headmaster all the time.He upgraded the Slifer Dorm to be better than Obelisk Blue and Ra Yellow combined." said Jess.Terry stood near them and he said," Thanks Roger.You cheered me on when I need you."." Welcome." wrote Roger."So why are you afraid of Machine monsters?" said Stella." Guess it was with my dad.I mean getting beaten with them hurts." said Terry." You did an awesome job." said Kitty." Thanks.I better get going.Some of us still have class." said Terry." I will be doing some dueling practices with a new deck combo that I have." said Bob.

The group beside Bob left the arena and Bob pulled out his deck." Lets begin!" said Bob.

Next time,
Pro Decks and Stealing go hand and hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment