Thursday, July 17, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 15 Dragons vs Warriors


Part 1 of 5 for this so expect a lot of stuff.

Bob was waking up Roger.He then pushed him out of the bed and Roger said," Morning Bob."."Yep.Today is going to be awesome." said Bob." Yeah but I am still so nervous.I mean dueling in front of the whole sdc" said Roger." Don't worry man.Just believe in your deck and you can win." said Bob." Coming for you. Thanks a lot man." said Roger." I learn a lot on my travels across this planet of ours." said Bob.

The two walked downstairs to see Terry plus Guy." Guy?What are you doing here?" said Roger." I am to tell you something.Good luck bro and show these girls and guys the power of the Palmer family." said Guy." Thanks." said Roger." Um Roger.You do know that Dana is going to be in this right?" said Terry." Yeah Roger.Her deck is full of surprises around every corner." said Bob." You two were childhood friends right?" said Guy." Yep.She was pretty good but I won every duel thanks to my skill." said Bob." And the God cards." said Terry." Nope.I didn;t have them until I was 14." said Bob." I see." said Roger.

Guy then said," So Bob?So what is with you and Mana?"." Mana and me?We are close." said Bob." Like Roger and Guy close?" said Terry." Nope.I have known her since I was 8 years old.I actually met her on the day that I met my stepparents.I went outside and I met her.We became close friends." said Bob." I see.So Terry?Are you going to cheer for Dana?" said Roger." Maybe but we have that match with Jacob and Noah which just sounds epic." said Terry." Yeah.It was Jaden's idea right?" said Guy." Yep and I am stuck as the announcer." said Bob.

Then Emily walked downstairs with Mana." Good luck today ladies." wrote Roger." You too Roger." said Mana." I wouldn't be going easy on you Roger.We may be boyfriend and girlfriend but I will treat you as an opponent." said Emily." Wouldn't have it any other way." wrote Roger.Bob then said,"I have to get going."." Why?" said Mana." You have to get there earlier to test everything right?" said Guy." Yep.It will be fine.Just lock up." said Bob." K Bob." said Emily.

He then left on Blaze as Roger wrote," So I wonder who I am facing first."." I hope Jess or Fate." said Terry. "Why them?I mean those two are some of the best duelist in their dorms." said Guy." I want to see a good duel." said Terry." Of course.You would say that." said Emily." I hope I win." said Mana." You will have to get past me,Emily,and the others first Mana." wrote Roger." Still can't talk to me Roger.I mean we are friends." said Mana." It takes time Mana." said Guy." Yeah.I mean it took till when those decks were stolen for us." said Terry." And it was the best day ever." said Emily." Lets get breakfast started." wrote Roger.

Jess and Dana stood there in a king and queen's throne which some Slifers made.They may suck at dueling and school but building metal chairs they are masters." I can't believe this Jess.I mean we just got selected to be in the school duel not become royalty.Right Jess?" said Dana.She looked and she saw the boy being fed grapes by Slifer girls as she said," Never mind.".He stop and he said," So where is Kitty and Angel?"." Trying to get through our loyal subjects.Mostly your fangirls and my fanboys." said Dana." Oh." said Jess.

He then made them move as Kitty and Angel made it though." Man.These guys sure care a lot about you two." said Angel." Yeah.I mean these two are friends with Bob." said Kitty." So?" said the three." Bob is the future King of Games." said Kitty." Oh." said the girls." I don't get it." said Jess." You will understand when you are older." said the three girls." Whatever.So what's for breakfast?" said Jess." I think Bacon and eggs." said Kitty and Angel." Sweet." said the two.

Meanwhile at Obelisk Blue which were the rich lived.Fate walked over to Joan,Jane,and Stella who were his competition."." Sup ladies." said Fate." Hey Fate.Did you seen Jacob on the way here?" said Joan." Nope.I went by his door and it was locked.I mean he and Noah are dueling to start us off." said Fate." So who do you think is going to win?" said Stella." I got my money on Noah." said Jane."I say Jacob.I mean Noah only uses dragon monsters which can be defeated." said Joan." I am thinking me." said Fate.He was then hit by the two as Stella sighed." I am going to beat Mana." thought Stella.I sense they will duel.

Bob rode in on Blaze and he saw Alexis with Jaden and Albert." Morning Bob." said Alexis." Sup Lex.So are the sound systems working?" said Bob.She went into his deck as Jaden said," That is so cool how you made your Duel Rider into a Duel monster spirit."." Yes it is.It is ready Bob." said Alexis." Big bro.Can I be your co host?" said Albert." Sure man.If you two don't mind?" said Bob." Sure." said the two." Okay Albert. Time to get ready." said Bob." Lets go!" said Albert.

The crowd was filled with students and Stella noticed Jess,Dana,Fate,Joan,Emily,Roger,Jane,and Mana with 7 duelists.You will meet them later because I don't want to tell you.She sat down next to Jane and Joan as Bob appeared.He stood there and he said," Welcome!".He then said," You all know my name and you need to meet my good friend.".Albert stood there and he said," Hi."." Aw so cute!" said the girls." Guess you are popular Albert." said Bob." Not as popular you big bro." said Albert.

He and Albert walked to where they were supposed to be commentating as Bob said," Today for our first duel.We got the son of Seto Kaiba,Noah Kaiba and his dragons!".Noah stood there and the Obelisk cheered for him plus Jane and Albert said," And we have Jacob Wheeler,the son of the underdog Joey Wheeler!".Jacob stood there and the Ra Yellow plus Slifers cheered for the underdog.

The two shuffled each others deck and Jacob said," May the best man win."." Yeah me." said Noah." You keep telling yourself that." said Jacob.The two stood there and a thing appeared in the middle.It was a podium with a deck on it and Bob said," Along with this duel being an 8000 point duel,I decided to make the order random for every duel that we have.Albert.Care to explain the rules?"." Yep!Jacob and Noah will draw a card from the deck and the person with the higher level monsters go first and if they draw a spell or trap card,they draw again.Did I get it right big bro?" said Albert." It was perfect." said Bob.

Jacob went up to it and he drew a card as Noah did the same thing."I got a level 4." said Jacob." Level 5. Guess I am going first." said Noah.The two stood there and they said," Get your game on!"." Man that catchphrase is like wildfire." said Jaden." It is catchy honey." said Alexis." True." said Jaden.Let this long duel begin!

Noah drew a card and he said," Perfect.I summon Cave Dragon in attack mode!".The powerful dragon stood there and Noah said," I end my turn with a facedown.".Jacob drew his card and he smiled," I play the Field Spell Psycho Castle!".Then a field spell appeared with a castle off to the distance and the sky was purple and Albert said," Hey big bro.What does that card do?"." Watch Albert." said Bob." This card allows me to summon a Psycho Monster from my hand and all Psycho Monster gains 500 ATK points so I summon Psycho Ape using Psycho Castle!" said Jacob.The ape came out and he was stronger than the dragon and Jacob said," I then regular summon Psycho Cat in defense mode.".The cat stood there ready to defend as the ape rushed for an attack.The dragon was destroy causing Noah to lose 300 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Jacob.

Jacob 8000 life points.Two monster.One facedown.2 cards in hand.
Noah 7700 life points.Zero monster.One facedown.4 cards in hand.

Psycho Castle.Spell.Field.This castle of psychos gives all Psycho monster 500 extra ATK points and you can summon a Psycho Monsters from your hand along with your normal summoned monster.

Jacob drew a card and he said," I summon back to my field using Monster Reborn.So welcome back Cave Dragon!".The dragon roared as he said," I send him back so Luster Dragon #2 can come to the field in defense mode!".The shiny dragon came out and Noah said," I would attack but first Dragon's Rage and Zero Gravity!Destroy Psycho Ape!".Then Jacob lost 1400 life points and then Noah said," I end my turn.".Jacob drew a card and he said," I use Psycho Castle to summon Psycho Robot!".The robot stood there and Jacob said," Attack!"." Not so fast Jacob.I play Negate Attack!".The Robot's attack was blocked as Jacob said," I end my turn.".

Jacob 6600 life points.Two monster.One facedown.0 cards in hand.
Noah 7700 life points.One monster.Zero facedown.2 cards in hand.

" Noah is winning right?" said Albert." Yep but don't count Jacob out yet Albert." said Bob.He drew a card and he said," I play Lucky Draw!".He drew 5 more cards and he said," I play Quick summon so Totem Dragon can come on out!".The dragon came out and then Jacob said," I send him to the grave so I can summon Tyrant Dragon!".The two dragons came out and they roared." Attack Tyrant Dragon!" said Noah. The powerful dragon destroy the cat with a burning blast and 900 points went down and then the robot was destroy causing 100 points of damage." Attack Luster Dragon!" said Noah." I play my facedown!Psycho Labs!So I picked Red Eyes B.Dragon!" said Jacob.The dragon's attack was blocked and Noah said," I end my turn with 2 facedowns."

Jacob 5600 life points.Zero monster.Zero facedown.0 cards in hand.
Noah 7700 life points.Two monster.Two facedown.2 cards in hand.

Jacob drew his card and he said," I play my lucky hand!".He drew 5 cards and he said," I summon Gearfried the Iron Knight!".The warrior stood there and he said," I bring out Psycho Dragon from my hand!".Then a purple/black dragon came out and he roared causing the dragon on Noah's field to lose half of their ATK points and Jacob said," Attack!".The two destroy the dragons causing Noah to lose 2650 life points as Albert said," He took back the lead!"." Yes." said Bob." I end my turn with a facedown." said Jacob.

Jacob 5600 life points.Two monster.One facedown.2 cards in hand.
Noah 5050 life points.Zero monster.Two facedown.2 cards in hand.

Psycho Dragon.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Dragon/Effect.One of the strongest Psycho monsters.Once summoned to the fields,all of your opponents monster lose half of their ATK points.

Noah drew a card and he said," I summon Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV4 !".Then a sliver dragon stood there and Noah said," I then play my facedown!Dragons Awakening!Since I have Horus on the field,I can bring back Luster Dragon #2,Tyrant Dragon,Cave Dragon,and Totem Dragon in attack mode!".The 4 dragons stood there and they roared." I now play Polymeriziaton so I can summon a dragon with five heads!Five Headed Dragon!" yelled Noah.Then a five headed dragon appeared and it well roared." Attack Gearfried with Polar Blast!" said Noah." Not so fast!I play Shrink!" said Jacob.The dragon lost half of its attack but it still had enough to break the warrior and 700 life points and then Noah said," I end my turn.".

Jacob 4900 life points.One monster.One facedown.1 card in hand.
Noah 5050 life points.Zero monster.One facedown.1 card in hand.

Dragons Awakening.Trap.Normal.Lets you bring back 4 dragon monsters in the graveyard if you have a dragon on your field.

" Wow.He brought out Five Headed Dragon.Color me impressed." said Jess." Does Jacob have a card to counter it big bro?" said Albert." Maybe Albert but don't count Noah out yet." said Bob."Draw!" said Jacob.He looked at the two cards and he said," I play Pot of Greed!".He drew 2 cards and he smirked as he said," I summon Psycho Human!".Then a human stood there and Noah said," That's a new one.So what does it do?"." This." said Jacob.The human jumped onto the dragon and the dragon gained 1500 attack points as Jacob said," My Psycho Human is a union monster which can equip himself to an Psycho monster on my field and the Psycho Monster's effect is active and turns it into a Light monster.".The five headed dragon lost some major points as Jacob said," Attack!".Noah lost 2500 life points and Jacob said," My warrior can also attack you without his dragon's help.So Psycho Punch!".He then lost 1500 more life points as Jacob said," I end my turn."

Jacob 4900 life points.One/Two monster.One facedown.2 card in hand.
Noah 1050 life points.Zero monster.One facedown.1 card in hand.

Psycho Human.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1000 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect/Union.A human whose DNA was tested to become a Psycho Warrior.He can equiped himself to any Psycho Monster and turned them into a light attribute monster.He can attack for himself in battle and he takes the hit for the Psycho Monster it was equipped too.

Noah drew a card and he said," I play the Shallow Grave so I can bring back Tyrant Dragon in defense mode!".The dragon returned as Jacob said," I pick Gearfried.".The metal warrior stood in a defending position and Noah said," I summon Life Dragon in attack mode!".Then a dragon stood there with a med pack and Noah said," His special effect allows my dragon to switch to attack mode and give me an extra card and then they synchro summon to make Dragon King!".Then a dragon stood there and it had a regal stance." So what does that do big bro?" said Albert." He is probably going to explain." said Bob." This card allows me to give my king some extra attack points.I pick some dragons in my grave and they give their power to my dragon so I pick Cave Dragon,Life Dragon,and Five Headed Dragon which is 8000 ATK points so with my Dragon King with 4000 ATK points.You can do the math." said Noah.The dragon roared with 12000 ATK points as Noah said," I play Stamping Destruction!".Jacob lost 500 life points and Noah said," Win this Duel with Ultimate Dragon Roar!".Jacob lost all of his life points and Albert said," And the winner is Noah Kaiba!"." But Albert.Jacob didn't make it easy for him." said Bob.

Life Dragon.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1000 DEF 1000.Dragon/Tuner.The healer to the dragons. He can switch a dragon into attack mode and then you get one extra card.
Dragon King.Attribute All.LV 12.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Dragon/Synchro/Effect.1 Dragon Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.The king of all dragons.You pick three dragons from your grave and they give up their strength for their king.

Jacob walked over to Noah and he said," That was an good duel Noah."." You too." said Noah.The two shook hands as Albert said," What a way to start right Bob?"." Yes little dude.Lets see how is fighting who!" said Bob.The giant screen showed the 8 duels.First was Roger vs Tara who use Greek monsters,Dana vs Edgar who use angels,Fate vs Damien who use water monsters,Mana vs Pam who use Beast,Jane vs Joan, Stella vs Holly who use fiends,Emily vs Karen who use fire monsters,Kurt who uses some cool monster which I wouldn't spoil vs Jess." Let the games begin!" said the two.

Next time,
Roger faces off against the God of Dueling,we see some of Dana's deck,Fate using his heroes to destroy the water monsters,and Mana who actually duels like a pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment