Monday, July 14, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 12 Filler!


Welcome to the Filler Episodes!These parts will be three separate stories in one because I am lazy.Story 1 The Player Killer,Story 2 Buggy Duelist,and Story 3 Cat Fight

Story 1 
Roger was sleeping in Math as Terry and Dana watched him." So why is Roger sleeping?I mean he doesn't seem like that kind of student." said Dana." Jamie made him go look for the Player Killer." said Terry." Who?" said Dana." He is a person who uses the Ante rule." said Terry." Oh yeah.I heard about that rule.It is where the winner takes the losers best cards.It is such a cheap rule." said Dana." It is.I mean I would hate to lose one of my Ojamas." said Terry." You use the Ojama cards?" said Dana." Yep.I got a real connection with those cards." said Terry." That is pretty cool." said Dana." Really?Thanks." said Terry.

The two woke up as Roger said," I found you!"." You alright there Roger-San?" said Terry." Yeah.Just a little tired." wrote Roger." You slept though math.I heard that was your favorite subject." said Dana." It is but I am so tired.I mean who knew looking for someone called the Player Killer would be easy." wrote Roger." Do you know what he looks like?" said Roger." I heard he had black hair and red eyes which could kill." wrote Roger." Sounds like an Anime Villain." said Dana." It is and I should have found by now!" wrote Roger.

He slammed the desk in anger as Terry said," Calm down Roger.You will find it with my help!"." Really?" wrote Roger." Yes.I decided to help out my little buddy." said Terry." You are only about 2 inches taller than me." wrote Roger." So can I join you guys on your journey to find this killer?" said Dana." Sure." said the two."Then lets get our gear ready and Roger some dueling energy." said Dana.She then walked away as Roger said," You and her would make a cute couple."." Very funny Roger.We are just friends." said Terry." Right.We better go after her." said Roger.

The two stood there with their duel disks and Dana said," You guys ready?"." Yes." said Terry.Then Emily ran up to them and Roger wrote," Emily?What are you doing out here?!"." I heard about you sleeping in class and what Jamie is making you do.Bob told me to come help you." said Emily." I guess Bob would do that.He is known to help out his friends from far away." said Dana." Yep.So lets get going.Hey Terry,do you know if the Player Killer targets anyone?" said Terry." Only people with rares cards." wrote Roger." Lets go looking for a duel then." said Emily.

They then found a monster which was huge by the way and it had giant fangs." What is that thing?" said Emily." That is Behemoth the King of All Animals.I think a Ra Yellow runs that monster in his deck." said Terry." Yeah and it is rare." said Dana." The Player Killer is dueling!" wrote Roger.He ran toward the duel as he saw the Ra beaten and the Player Killer was raiding his deck.The Player Killer had jet black hair and the red eyes made him look evil." Ah you must be that mute duelists with that rare deck of yours.Care for a duel?" said the Player Killer or PL.

" No!" said Emily.She stood there with the tired Dana and Terry." She really likes him." said Dana." You don't know the half of it Dana." said Terry."I will duel for him." said Emily." Ah.What card do you have for me to take?" said PL." My Warrior Queen." said Emily." Ah.That is a pretty rare card.Lets duel." said PL." What are you going to offer me if I win?" said Emily." I will give back all the cards I stole from these weak duelist but this will be easy.I mean I am dueling a girl who probably only has princess and hot guys in there." said PL." Lets duel!" said Emily.

The two stood there and PL said," I am going first and I don't care about that ladies first stuff.".He drew a card and he said," I play Mausoleum of The Emperor!".Then Roger saw several statues appear and Terry said," I heard about this card."." I then give up 1000 life points so I can summon Jinzo!" said PL.The legendary monster stood there and PL said," You can't activate traps so I end my turn with a facedown.". Emily drew her first card and she said," I summon Marauding Captain in defense mode which allows me to summon Hero Kid and I bring out his brothers in defense mode.".The four stood there ready to defend their master from harm and Emily said," I end my turn with a facedown."

" That is a pretty bad move.I play Dian Keto the Cure Master to gain a thousand life points and Poison of the Old Man!" said PL.He gained back his life points which he used to summon the trap blocker and then he said," I pick the purple potion.".Emily lose 800 life points as PL said," I play the spell card Lighting Vortex!". Her field was gone as he said," Attack!"." Not so fast!I play a Hero Emerges!" said Emily.PL picked the card on the right and Emily summon Big Shield Gardna in defense mode causing PL to lose 200 life points." I end my turn." said PL.

Emily drew a card and she smiled," Your defeat is thanks to Roger's monster!"." Huh?" wrote Roger." I summon Junk Synchron in attack mode which allows me to bring the hero kids in defense mode." said Emily.The three stood there in defense mode and Emily said," I Synchro summon one of my kids with Junk Synchron so I can summon Junk Warrior!".He stood there and he gain 900 Attack points and Emily said," I play Demonic Summon which the king of games's kid gave me so I can bring out Warrior Queen!".She stood there with an extra 400 ATK points and she said," Attack with regal Slash!".She destroy the machine and PL lost 1000 life points and Emily said," Attack Junk Warrior!".

PL lost the duel and he fell down.Terry looked through his deck and he found several stolen cards in there and he said," This guy must have stolen a hundred cards.I mean I see super rare cards in here."." Guess we have Emily to thank." said Dana.She held the cards in her hand as Roger wrote," Thanks Emily.I am so tired right now."." You are welcome." said Emily.Terry held the cards in a box and he said," We better get this to Chancellor Rhodes's office."." Right." said Dana.

The four walked to the academy as PL woke up.He saw that those four were gone and then Dark Ruler stood there." Oh goody.Another freak." said PL." You know that I can kill you right?" said Dark Ruler." You and what army?I kill." said PL.Then Dark Ruler Ha Des stood there and Dark Ruler said," Make him."PL turned into a fiend and Dark Ruler walked off.Man I am liking this guy.

Story 2
Jess was staring at the sky on the roof." Man this place is sure relaxing." said Jess.He then stood up to see Kitty,Angel,and Fate and Fate said," The girls made us lunch."." Sweet." said Jess.The four sat there and they had a picnic." So Jess?" said Angel." Hm." said Jess.He had a sandwich in his mouth as Angel said," What do you think of my cooking?"." You made all of this?Color me impressed." said Fate." Yeah.I am the worst cook out there while Angel is the best." said Kitty." I would love to try your cooking because I love to compare." said Fate.

Then Jess noticed a giant beetle crawling toward them and he said," Dude.Look at that thing.".Fate then squashed it and Jess said," Man.Something is up with the Insect on this island."." You know about this kind of stuff?" said Kitty and Angel."I come from a family who loves science." said Jess." Really?But you suck at school." said Fate.Jess ignored him as Kitty said," Thanks for stopping it Fate."." Welcome." said Fate." So what do you think made that thing?" said Angel." Who knows?Lets keep eating." said Jess.

The four ate on the roof and meanwhile at the old dorm.The Old Dorm is where we met our villain.She had She had brown hair and she was holding a picture of Jess.She was wearing a Ra Yellow uniform." Oh Jess.I love everything about you.Your good looks and your dueling skills.Sure other girls love Bob for him being handsome and a great duelist but I love you." said the girls.Then a ant walked up to her and she said," Oh so Fate crush one of my insects.Lets show him the wrath of the Insect Queen.".

The Insect Queen was walking around campus looking for the Elemental Hero Duelist and then she saw him talking with Jess,Kitty,and Angel." What are those sluts talking to Jess?" said the IQ." You guys.I figure out where the bugs are coming from." said Jess." Finally.I mean bugs have swarming me lately." said Fate.He then saw bees swarm him and Angel said," I got this Fate.".She then use bug spray on them and the Insect Queen then said," That bitch.".

She came out of the woods and Fate said," Hey.I remember you."." Yes Fate.My name is Tiffany and I am here to get my revenge on you Falcon." said Tiffany." What did Fate do?" said Jess and Kitty." Oh nothing beside squash my insect." said Tiffany." So these annoying bugs are your doing?" said Angel." Yes but they aren't annoying." said Tiffany." So why are you attacking Fate Tiffany?" said Jess." Well,he squash one of my beauties and I was going to make him pay but you killed my bees.So I challenge you to a duel for Jess." said Tiffany." Huh?" said Jess.

The two ladies stood there and Fate said," So those two are dueling to stop the bugs and Jess?"." Yes." said Kitty." I still don't get it." said Jess.The two sighed as Tiffany said," I am going first!".She looked at her hand and she said," I play the field Spell Gaia Power which gives my insect more powers and I summon Insect Knight!".Then an insect appeared with 2400 ATK points and Tiffany said," Try to get past my bug's attack points so I place one card facedown to end my turn.".

Angel drew her card and she said," I summon Blackwing-Shura The Blue Flame in attack mode!".The bird stood there and Angel said," I then play Share The Pain!".The two lost their monsters as Angel said," I play Quick Summon so I can summon Blackwing- Damanscus The Polar Knight.".Then another Blackwing appeared as Angel said," I attack!"." Not so fast.I play the trap Mirror Force." said Tiffany.Her monster was destroy as Angel said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".

Tiffany drew her card and she said," I summon Neo Bug in attack mode.".Then the bug stood there and Tiffany said," I play Quick Summon so that Kumootoko in attack mode.".The spider appeared as Tiffany said," Attack!".Then Angel lost 3500 life points and then Tiffany said," I set a card facedown to end my turn.".Angel drew a card and she said," I play Lucky Draw!".She drew 5 cards and she said," Perfect.I play Card Destruction!".She then send her 6 cards into the grave and drew a new 6 cards and she said,"I summon another Blackwing-Shura The Blue Flame in attack mode!".The bird return the field and Angel said," Attack!".It destroyed the spider causing Tiffany lose 600 life points and then Angel said," I summon Blackwing-Steam The Cloak in defense mode.".Then a bird stood there in defense mode as Angel said,"I end my turn with my facedown.".

Tiffany drew a card and she said," I use the spell Insect Imitation so I can send my Neo Bug to the grave so I can special summon Millennium Scorpion in attack mode."Then the scorpion stood there and Tiffany said," Attack Blackwing Steam!".The bird was gone as a token appear and Angel said," I play Black Thunder!". Tiffany then lost 1200 life points and she said," I end my turn.".

Angel drew her card and she said," I tribute my Steam Token to bring back Blackwing-Steam The Cloak from the grave.".The bird stood there and then Angel said," I synchro summon my two Blackwing monster together so that my Blackwing Tamer-Hawk  Joe The Jet Black can come to play!".Then a monster stood there and Angel said," Along with my Steam Token,I summon Blackwing -Brisote The Tailwind in defense mode!".Then a bird stood there in defense mode and Angel said," I attack with Hawk Joe!".The bird destroy the spider and Tiffany lost 100 life points and Angel said," I end my turn.".

Tiffany then said," I remove my Kumootoko so I can summon Azekipede,the Worm Worm Warrior and I attack that Blackwing in defense mode!".The bird was gone as Tiffany said," I place a monster facedown to end my turn."." She is finished." said Kitty." How do you know that?" said Fate." I know my sister and this is one of her ways to summon her best monster." said Kitty." Cool." said Jess.

" I summon Winged Helper in attack mode." said Angel.Then a little angel came out and Angel said," Ain't she a cutie?I activate her special effect by sending one winged beast along with her.I can summon what Jess calls the Angel Two Face.".Then her and Steam Token went into the grave as an angel appeared.Half of her body was darkness and the other light." Meet my Angel of Heaven and Hell and she has a killer effect." said Angel.She then destroyed Tiffany's field thanks to a Winged Beast on her field and then she said," Attack and win this duel!".The Tamer knocked out her remaining life points and she said," That's game!".

Winged Helper.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1500.Winged Beast/Effect.The sidekick to the Angel of Heaven and Hell and she is a great friend to her.
Angel of Heaven and Hell.Attribute Light/Dark.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2800.Winged Beast/Effect. She lives in between the realms of heaven and hell and she fights the demons of the underworld and the snobby angels of Heaven.She can destroy all cards on your opponents field if you have a winged beast on your field at the cost of her attack.

Then the insects left her as Fate said," That was weird."." So Tiff?" said Jess.She blushed at her nickname by the boy and she said," What?"." Why were those insects following you?" said Jess." To be honest,I don't remember much after a few nights ago." said Tiff." Strange.We better get rid of these insect cards then." said Kitty." Yes." said Tiff." But aren't those monster your deck?" said Jess." No.I mean I don't even remember having these cards." said Tiff.She then threw them into the forest as she grabbed Jess's arm." What are you doing to Jess?" said Angel.She was so jealous." Oh nothing.I am going to give my hero a reward." said Tiff.

The two girls dragged Jess off as Fate said,"Man.If Jess doesn't notice your sister's obvious crush on him.He is worse than Bob."." I hope so." said Kitty.The two walked off as the deck was taken by some bugs to a man.He had green hair which was shaped like a bowl and he had the bugs surround him." Good.Yugi's son friends are worth the effort of us my pretties." said the man.He then opened up an portal of darkness and he said,"Time for me to have my revenge against your son Yugi or my name isn't Weevil Underwood!".

Story 3
A boat was heading to the Dueling island.Man a lot of boats come here.A girl was relaxing on the deck wearing her blue bikini which showed off her body.She had long blond hair and under her sunglasses was her green eyes." Mistress.We are near Duel Academy." said a maid.She was wearing a maid bikini which is real you sick people and she had pink hair.She looked at her and she said," Is he there?"." Yes mistress.Bob is on the island with his friends." said the maid." Good.Get ready Bobby.Your old friend Stacey is coming here to see you and your handsome body." said Stacey.

Bob was standing on the beach with his black and red trunks." This was an awesome idea Jacob.I mean the sun is so nice!" said Bob.Jacob stood there with his purple trunks with a brain on it and he said," Well this was Joan's idea.Thank her man."." I did earlier." said Bob." Then why did you thank me?" said Jacob." Well." said Bob.Noah stood there with his blue and white trunks based off a certain dragon can you guess who?Hint its name start with Blue Eyes.He said," I wanted to but you know me."." Oh yeah.Mister rock can't say any thing to women that doesn't involve dueling." said Jacob and Bob." Can it you two." said Noah.

Bob then jumped into the ocean and Noah said," He doesn't know how much of a chick magnet he is."." No. He is a Clueless Chick Magnet.I hang out with Roger too much." said Jacob." Nah.He is a cool little dude.I mean he knows a lot of TV stuff." said Noah." Yeah." said Jacob.The two then noticed Joan with a giant beach ball which looked liked Mega Thunderball without the spikes.Her white bikini made Jacob's face go red as Noah said," Enjoying the view Wheeler?"." Can it." said Jacob." So you guys ready to play?" said Joan." Yeah but we might need to wait a while." said Jacob." Why?" said Joan." Bob is a swimmer." said Noah." Oh.We still have to wait for Jane and Stella anyway." said Joan." Oh."said the guys.

Stella stood there in the girls bathroom." You look fine Stella.Bob will love you." said Jane.She stood there in her red Bikini as Stella said," Are you sure?"." Yep.If I know Bob which I do,he will love it." said Jane.She dragged her out as Mana got jealous like any girl who loved our clueless chick magnet would.

She stood there as she said," I wish Bob would let me join him and his friends."." Not going to happen Mana." said a spirit.The spirit look old not that old but still old." I can't believe I got stuck with the Geezer." said Mana." I am the older Mahad and I would like you to call me my name." said Dark Sage." Okay then Torkunka.Why did they pick you?"said Mana." Because they knew I could keep an eye on you and your friend Nova is a pervert." said Tork.

Mana then sat there and she said," So bored."." It has been five minutes.Be patience my child." said Tork.He then fell asleep because he is old and Mana said," Thanks old man.I am off.".She walked into the girls locker room and she said," Okay.I hope that time studying that spell book was worth it.".She then turned into the human form of herself.Magic is so weird.She then said," Perfect.I can still use my magic.".She then changed into a pink and blue bikini and she walked outside.

Bob then came out of the water for a second to see Mana as a human." Hm.Guess Torkunka is getting taken off guarding me duty.I will let her have fun but then I am finding that book." thought Bob.He got out and Stella said," Wow Bob.You work out.".He had a six pack and he look like a male model." Thanks.I trained my body,mind,and dueling." said Bob.He then said," You look nice too.".Her face went red as Jane said," Bob!Stella!Get over here!We are about to start the game."." Coming." said the two.

It was boys vs girls as Noah said," Time for me to pass the ball to Bob."He passed the ball to Bob who then said," Dragon Spike!".He then spike the ball into the ground with a lot of force and it caused an impact in the sand and Jane said," Wow."." Guess being on Bob's team is cheating." said Jacob." Being on the same side as Bob is cheating." said Joan.Bob then said," So what game is next?"." None." said Stella." Why?" said Bob." Lunch time of course." said Stella." Sweet!" said Bob.

Noah said," This is amazing.Who made this?"." I did." said Stella." Really?I am impress.This is even better than Angel's cooking and that is saying something." said Jacob." Yeah.I mean she is like a chef." said Noah." She makes this for us all the time." said Jane." Yeah.You guys should come over more often." said Joan." We would but I have classes." said Noah." Actually it is the strict rule that we men can come in." said Jacob." Yet Bob can come in whenever he wants." said Jane."It is due because he is the headmaster of his dorm." said Joan.The two girls looked at Bob who was stuffing his face and they said," He is like an animal."."Hey!" said Bob.

Then a boat crashed into the beach knocking Bob into the sand." This guy has the worst luck out there." said the boys.Then Stacey stood there and she said," Have any of you seen Bob?"." I am right here." said Bob. He popped his head out of the sand and Bob said," Oh hey Stacey."." You know her?" said Stella.Then the maid stood there and she said," Yes.He and Lady Stacey were best friends or lovers."." What?" said the five.They couldn't believe it what they hear.I mean they know Bob as the expert in everything but love.

" We weren't lovers Virgo." said Stacey.The maid then said," So Stacey.Tell his friends and him what your plan is."." Ah yes.I came here to take you back as my husband." said Stacey." Your husband?!" said the girls." Wow Bob.You sly dog.I mean you being engaged is wow." said Noah." What does that mean?" said Bob.He fell over as Jacob said," Commander Dense strikes again."." I wouldn't you take him." said Stella." Really?Are you his girlfriend?" said Stacey.Her face went red as she said," Friends!"." I see.Okay.Virgo get my duel disk." said Virgo.

The maid ran onto the boat and Jane said," So what is going on?"." Stacey is going to duel Stella over Bob." said Joan." Oh." said Jane.Mana stood there hiding behind a wall and she said," Go Stella.I want you to win so Bob can stay here.".She came back with 2 duel disks and she handed one to her master and Stella and Stacey said," Virgo.Tie Bob up.".Bob was tied up and he said," Man this happens a lot.I wonder why."." Lets duel already!" said Stella.

The two started as Stella said," I am going first!".She looked at her hand and she said," I summon Space Hunter in attack mode.".The hunter stood there ready to shoot Stacey and then Stella said," I end my turn with a facedown.Your move.".Stacey drew her card and she said," I play the Continuous Spell card Royal Castle!".Then a big castle appeared as Stella said," That isn't a field spell?"." It isn't.I can now summon any Royal Monster I want without a sacrifice so I bring out my Royal Knight." said Stacey.Then a knight appeared.He looked very royal and he was a warrior monster not to be confused with the other Royal Knight. " Wow." said Stella." Yes.I attack with Royal Slash!" said Stacey." Not so fast!I play Space Barrier!" said Stella.The attack was blocked as Stacey took 400 points of damage." I end my turn with a facedown." said Stacey.

Royal Castle.Spell.Continuous.The castle of Royalty.This card allows you to summon a high level Royal Monster from your hand without any sacrifices.
Royal Knight.Attribute Earth.LV 5.ATK 2000 DEF 1800.Warrior/Effect.He is the knight of the Royal Family.He can be send to the grave to summon Royal Princess,Royal Queen,Royal Prince,or Royal King from your deck.
Space Barrier.Trap.Continuous.This card protects a space monster from being destroyed and the damage is dealt to your opponent as damage.If you have no Space monster on your field,send this card to the grave.

Stella drew a card and she said," I send my Space Hunter to the grave so I can summon Space Pirate!".Then a space pirate stood there.She had white hair and blue eyes.She smirked as Jacob said," She looks familiar."." I attack!" said Stella." But they have the same amount of attack points!" said Stacey." That is why I activate this!" said Stella.Then she gained an extra 400 ATK points and she destroy the knight and 400 life points went down the drain." That was Space Boost.It gives my Space monsters a boost based on the difference between our life points." said Stella.The pirate stood there laughing as Noah said,"She is similar to someone we know.".The two boys then said," She is Roxy!"." Who?" said the two girls." An old friend of ours.Her and Noah were considered to be a couple." said Bob." I end my turn and we are talking about you and Roxy after this Noah." said Stella.The boy feared his life.

Space Pirate.Attribute Light.LV 6.ATK 2000 DEF 1800.Fairy/Normal.She is the intergalactic pirate and she bears a striking resemblance to Roxy and she is Pegasus's daughter by the way.
Space Boost.Spell.Quick.Gives a Space monster a boost of the difference between life points.EX 4000 to 3000,the monster gains a 1000 ATK points.

Stacey drew a card and she said,"I play the spell card Royal Family Reunion.".Then four people stood there. One was a king,one was a queen,one was a prince,and one was a princess." Wow." said Joan." I activate my King's special effect.For every royal monster,he gains 100 ATK points for every Royal Monster including himself which gives him 400 points." said Stacey.The king gains some more muscle as Stacey said," I then activate my prince's special effect.This allows me to gains 100 life points back for every Royal monster that was been played.".She then gained 500 life points back as Stacey said," I attack with my queen and princess!".The two girls ran toward the Pirate and Stella said," Go Space Barrier!".The queen's attack was stopped as Stacey said," Oh my princess is immune to trap cards and you lost your monster plus she gains 500 ATK points.".Stella then lost 2000 life points plus Space Pirate and Space Barrier and Stacey said," I then attack with my prince!".The prince made her lose 1600 points as Stacey said," I end my turn with a facedown."." Why didn't she attack with her King?" said Jane." If you use Royal King's special effect,he can't attack." said Bob." You know this how?" said the two." Remember she is my wife." said Bob." Idiot.You would be my husband." said Mana from far away.Man Bob is a clueless chick magnet.

Royal Family Reunion.Spell.Normal.Lets you bring Royal King,Royal Queen,Royal Prince,and Royal Princess from your deck.
Royal King.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2500.Warrior/Effect.The king of the Royal Kingdom and the strongest.He gains 100 ATK points for every Royal Monster on the field include himself.If you use this effect,he can't attack.
Royal Prince.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.The Prince of the Royal Kingdom and he is the snobbiest in the Kingdom.He gives you 100 life points for every Royal Monster in play field and grave.
Royal Queen.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Warrior/Normal.The Queen of the Royal Kingdom.She is the strongest woman in the kingdom.
Royal Princess.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.The Princess of the Royal Kingdom.She can't be affect by traps and she gains 500 ATK points and your opponents lose a monster.

Stella drew her card and she said," I play the spell card Space Planet so then I can summon Space Hero and Space Dragon!".The two stood there and Stella said," I play Double Attack so Space Hero destroy those kids!".Stacey lost 2900 points and Stella said," I play Quick Summon so I can summon Space Fairy.".Then a little fairy came out and she went onto the dragon and he gained 1000 ATK points." Thanks to Space Fairy being a union monster,my dragon gains 1000 ATK points so win me this duel with Space Roar!" said Stella.Stella won the duel and she said," And that is game!".

Double Attack.Spell.Quick.Your monster gains an extra attack.
Space Fairy.Attribute Light.LV 3.ATK 1000 DEF 1000.Fairy/Union.She is the fairy who helps out many space monsters.She can equip herself to a monster and they gained 1000 ATK points.

Bob said," That was an awesome duel!You two were awesome!"." Thanks." said the two." So can you free him?" said Noah.Virgo freed Bob and Stacey said," Virgo.Call the fine leader of this academy."." Why?" said Jane."I am join Bob to be closer to him." said Stacey." Fantastic.I know have a new rival." said Mana.She sighed as Torkunka stood there and he said," Lets go Mana.We are going to have a word.".Joan looked over there and she said," Welcome."." Thank you." said Stacey.She hugged the boy and then Stella grabbed him." Man that boy is dense." said Jacob.

Next time,
Bob decides who will be his partner in the School Tag Team Duel.Also the Big Five gets their just desserts.


No comments:

Post a Comment