Friday, July 4, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 5 The Haunting


Oh hey,now here is the timeline of this story because there was been a XYZ summon and in this part a synchro summon.So it is the original series,then 5D,then Zexal,and in between GX.The adventure of Jaden and the gang did happened as well but it was along with the other stuff so if this helps a little,I am happy.This will be a two parts so this and Episode 6 will be the same thing just split up.

Alexis was in her office on October 31 or Halloween.She was doing some paperwork and then she noticed the door opening.She sighed as she said," Really hope that it isn't something very important.I want to spend time with Jaden.".She then saw Clara and Clark walk in and he said," We hate to interrupt your paperwork because we know about your husband being here.You know we don't mind do it right?"." Yes I know but it is my responsibility to do this.So what are you doing in here?" said Alexis." We need to talk you about a certain student." said Clara." Is it Bob?" said Alexis." On the target as always." said Clark.

He sat down as he said," He is a great kid ladies.I like him,Noah,and Jacob a lot to be honest with you but Bob knowing about XYZ monsters and Synchro monsters early before Jamie started to teach them.Where is his father?".

The two looked away as he said," What happened?"." He and Bob's mom left him 9 years ago." said Clara." Wow.I didn't know." said Clark." They only told friends of the two plus me.I learned this from Bob when he was little." said Alexis." That sucks." said Clark." Anything else?" said Alexis." Yes.Jacob is performing well but not as good as Bob." said Clara." Same with Noah.I am a little concerned about his Big Five.Those five cause a lot of trouble." said Clark.

" It will be fine.Clark.You will be doing the rest of the paperwork for me." said Alexis." Ready?" said Clark." Yes because you don't a pay drop.Now do you?" said Alexis." No." said Clark.He sat at her desk and he started to work hard and the two girls walked out of there." So is Jaden staying at your dorm?" said Alexis." Yeah.Bob begged him to stay there." said Clara." Really?" said Alexis." Yeah.So do your daughter know about him being here?" said Clara." Nope.She doesn't.I was going to tell her today." said Alexis." I see." said Clara." Should we go there first?" said Alexis." You pick." said Clara.The two then walked over to the Obelisk Blue dorm girls dorm.

Bob walked downstairs and he saw Jaden talking with the P.E teacher.They were old friends by the way." Hey Bob.You like you haven't been sleeping."said Jaden." Are you slacking off during the break Mr.Moto?" said Hassleberry." No.I am still training my body so I can survive your death course." said Bob." You put him in a death course?" said Jaden." Your wife orders." said Hassleberry." Don't worry so freaking much about me master.I have superhuman durability.So what are you doing in here?" said Bob." I came to see my old friend who I haven't seen the wedding.It was a long time ago.So why haven't you been sleeping?" said Hassleberry." I am starting my movie marathon.It was when I watched all the classic and modern horror movies during the break.I have done this since I was 15 and it likes a family tradition." said Bob."." Sounds awesome and I would love to join you on Mr.Moto but I have paperwork to do." said Hassleberry." You doing work?" said Jaden." Yeah Jay." said Hassleberry.

He walked out of the dorm and Yubel came out." Man.It is good to see you again." said Yubel." You too." said Bob." So have you seen Alexis and Jane lately?" said Jaden." Yeah.I see them everyday mostly Jane. Why?" said Bob." Jaden is wondering why they haven't came to see him." said Yubel." She is on the market as always.So how are you doing with those new monsters that those two sent you?" said Jaden." Good.They are enjoy my deck of spirits well." said Bob." I see.I still can't believe you haven't told anyone but Jacob you being the Spirit King." said Jaden." Well,I really don't need my friends in danger from evil threats because I revealed myself as the Supreme King." said Bob." Yeah Jaden." said Yubel." I didn't know this until my third year." said Jaden." We know Jay." said the two.Jaden sighed as he said," Care for a quick duel?I know that this dorm has an arena in here.I won't use my pro deck."." Yeah.Let me get my deck." said Bob.

Jacob and Joan were sitting in the Obelisk Blue common area.Why is Jacob there?Well he is about to say why." Thanks for letting me stay here with you Joan." said Jacob." I still don't get why.I thought you like horror movies." said Joan."I do but you can't sleep at night hearing screams.I still don't get why he likes that kind of stuff.I mean seeing a person being cut in half by a chainsaw shoe is already far fetched." said Jacob." That is a horror movie?" said Joan." Yeah.It is a indie movie." said Jacob." Oh.It makes sense now." said Joan.

Then Jacob saw Clara with Alexis." Hey you two." said Jacob." Ah Jacob.Came here to hide because of you getting scared from The Slumber Party Massacre?" said Clara." You got scared?" said Joan." I am human." said Jacob." So have either of you two seen Jane around lately?" said Alexis." No.Why?" said Jacob." Yes.Her father is here visiting Bob over at our dorm." said Clara." Awesome." said Joan.

Jane then came running down and she said," Is he there?!"." Yeah.Jaden is there." said Alexis." Let's go then!" said Jane." Wait up Jane!" said a girl.It was Stella trying to catch up with her friend." Lets go!Jaden Yuki,my dad is here!" said Jane." Really?Is this true Ms.Knight?" said Stella." Yes and knowing Bob like I do.Those two are dueling." said Clara." Really?" said the girls." Yes.Now lets going.You two coming?" said Alexis." Nah.I am going to Fate about something." said Jacob." Can I come with you?" said Joan." Sure.I think Fate likes girls but who knows?" said Jacob.

The two were walking there and they didn't notice that same man from the last part watching them and not in the creepy way but it was still creepy."This is an good opportunity for me being the today of horror.Time to make two new duelists." said the man.He then uses his dark powers to make duelists out of the ground.One was about 2 feet to start and he look a monster while the other was taller than her partner and she looked at the ground." What do you need Dark Ruler?" said the girl." You need to duel these two." said the Dark Ruler.

He showed them Bob and Noah's picture and the little one said," I will get this one!".He pointed to Noah and Dark Ruler said," Guess you get him Julia while Victor gets him.Have fun and try with any means necessary to get them and be creative.".He was gone as Victor said," I am going to spy on my target.Have fun."." It will be.Lets have our duel at the Abandoned Dorm K?" said Julia." Deal!" said Victor.He ran off as Julia followed Jacob and Joan.

The two walked into the Ra Yellow dorm and then Jacob was surround by Ra." Guess you have fans." said Joan who was trying to hold in her laughter at her friend who was her husband." Guys.Leave him." said Fate.He stood there as Jacob said," Hey man.You still trying to figure out that problem that I have?"." Yes but it is impossible." said Fate." What is it Fate?Maybe I can help you." said Joan." Um sure.We are question Bob's love life." said Fate.

They were in Fate's room which was an average dorm room." Huh?" said Joan." Yeah.I mean you must have notice that Jane and Stella like Bob and more than friends." said Fate." Yeah but I thought Bob would have notice their feeling by now." said Joan." A normal guy would have but Bob is different from normal guys in many ways." said Jacob."What do you mean?" said Joan." Bob is an amazing duelist and student when it comes to romance and this is according to Jacob here,he sucks when it comes to anything romantic.As Roger would put it,he is very dense." said Fate." So what are you two working on?" said Joan.

She sat on the super genius's bed as Jacob said," We are going to make Bob watch more romantic movies.I remember when we were little,Bob wasn't the best when it came to horror movies like he is know but when he watched a movie which the name that I forgot,he got hooked."." So your plan is to get Bob to watch romance movies?" said Joan." Yes Ms.Archer.We need your help though." said Fate." Why?And you can call me Joan." said Joan." We don't know jack about romance."said Jacob."Oh that makes a whole lot of sense.Here Fate,this website has a list of famous romance.You order them and we will have a new Bob.We are going on our date now." said Joan.

She took Jacob and Fate took the website info and he entered it.He sat on his bed and he said," I need to duel someone with some real gusto.Lately,I haven't been challenged lately.".Then Julia appeared in the room." Who are you?And how did you get in here?" said Fate." I am a friend of Bob and I would like a duel with you." said Julia." Really?" said Fate.He couldn't take her eyes off her for some reason and it isn't about her breasts for once." Yes.Now lets duel." said Julia.

The girls were walking into the dorm known as the Legendary Dorm." So where is Dad?" said Jane." In the duel arena.Oh we have here.I mean Bob and Jacob don't get their dueling skills that easy." said Clair.The four followed the older woman and then Stella saw Bob with Dark Magician,Breaker,The Magical Warrior,and Buster Blader on his field against Jaden with Element Hero Neos,Element Hero Flare Wingman,and Element Hero Thunder Giant on his field." Dad isn't using his real deck right now right Mom?" said Jane." Yes." said Alexis." You can tell?" said Stella." They are his family and Bob is using a mixture of some his dad cards deck.I am his headmaster and I can tell Bob's deck when I ever see it." said Clair.

" I draw!" said Bob.He looked at his hand and he said," I activate the ritual spell card Black Magician Ritual and I tribute from my hand Defender,The Magical Knight and Mei-Kou,Master of Barriers so I can summon Magician of Black Chaos.".Then a very famous magician stood there with the four other monsters and he said," I then activate the ritual spell Black Luster Ritual and I tribute these two in my hand so I can summon Black Luster Solider.".It was Card Ejector and Shredder.

Then he stood there and Stella said," Bob likes to go all out."." When it comes to my dad,you need it." said Jane."Now I tribute my Breaker so I can summon Dark Magician Girl in attack mode." said Bob.She stood there and then Bob said," I now play Polymerization so I can summon Dark Paladin.".He then stood there and Jaden said," Let me guess.You are going to use a spell card to bring back a monster."." You know me so well.I now use Monster Reborn so I can summon Card Ejector." said Bob.

He stood there with the mini wizard and she said," Hi daddy!".Then Bob said," Hi sweetie.I now activate the spell card Yami!".Then the Spellcasters gained attacks points.Oh Dark Magician Girl had 2200 attack points,Dark Paladin has 3100 attack points,Magician of Black Chaos has 3000 and Card Ejector had 600 attack points.Stella noticed that Jaden had 4000 and Bob had 1000 and she said," This is just like watching two pro duels."." Bob is like a dueling pro." said Alexis." I now attack!" said Bob." I activate my facedown. Half Shut!" said Jaden." I activate my Dark Paladin's special effect." said Bob.He lost his spell as he lost his monster thanks to Dark Paladin crushing Thunder Giant,Dark Magician Girl crushing Flare Wingman, and Magician of Black Chaos crushing Element Hero Neos.He lost 1300 life points and then Bob smiled and he said," Attack.".

Jaden lost all of his life points and Jaden said," You have gotten way better man.I remember when you couldn't even beat me."." Yeah but you didn't use your real deck man.I would have won with less life points." said Bob." Yeah." said Jaden.He then got tackled by the two girls and Jane said," Daddy!"." Oh hey sweetie and Alexis,you look beautiful as always." said Jaden." Hassleberry tell you about my work lately?" said Alexis." Yep." said Jaden.

He stood up and he said," So you must be Bob's girlfriend.".Stella then said," Me?Bob's girlfriend?".Her face went red as Bob said," Jay.This is Stella a really good friend."." Oh sorry.I guess I wrong.Still lost about this romance stuff but I am trying." said Jaden." Hey Clara.Could we borrow the place for a while?We need to do some business.And we need to be alone doing it." said Alexis." Sure.I have some shopping to do.We will all be leaving." said Clara." Okay." said the girls.Bob followed them and he thought," I don't get it.".Oh they are going to make a baby.

Jacob and Joan were walking toward the intersection and Jacob said," So does Roger know about this double date?"." I think Emily told him." said Joan." Okay." said Jacob.He then saw a flower and he gave it to her." For you." said Jacob.She then said," Thanks Jacob.You know that I wouldn't mind you being my boyfriend.I mean you are the coolest guy I know."." And I wouldn't mind you being my girlfriend.You are amazing." said Jacob.

He was then knocked out by Julia and Joan said," Who are you?!And why did you do that?!"." Lets duel and I will reveal everything to you and I will revive your boyfriend." said Julia.She started up her duel disk and she said," Game on!"." I shall go first." said Julia.She looked at her hand and she said," I place a monster facedown and I end my turn with a facedown."." Draw!I play the spell card Triple Summon which allows me to summon three monsters.So I summon Dark Scorpion - Gorg The Strong,Jain Lightsworn Paladin,and Speed Warrior!" said Joan.The three warriors stood there and Joan said," Attack.".Speed Warrior gained 900 extra ATK points thanks to its special effect and Juila lost 3600 life points plus the top because of Gorg and she said," I end my turn with a facedown.".She sent the top 2 cards of her deck because of her monster.

Triple Summon.Spell.Normal.You can summon three monsters from your hand at once.

Julia drew her card and she said," I activate my facedown.Dark Recall!".Then her facedown monster appeared.He was black and it was like a frog." I activate my Dark Frog's special effect.If I bring him back from the grave with a spell or trap,he gains 1000 attack points plus 2 extra attacks." said Julia.He well croaked and then Julia said," I now summon Dark Panda!".Then a dark panda stood there and he gained 2000 attack points and Julia said," This works by you having a spell card in your grave.Oh I attack with Dark Frog!".She then destroy the three warriors causing Joan's field to be empty." I activate my facedown!" said Joan.She then saw her card not working and Julia said," Oh did I forget to mention.My dark Panda's special effect negate any trap cards.Now finished this Panda.".Joan then lost all of her life points with the Panda's fist and a explosion.

Dark Recall.Trap.Normal.You can summon the monster that was previous destroyed last battle phase in attack mode.
Dark Frog.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 1000 DEF 1000.Reptile/Effect.Once a villain who worked for a evil animal as their machine animal.He was killed by said animal and he was brought back as a Dark Monster.If you bring him back with a spell or trap card,it gains 1000 attack points and 2 extra attacks.
Dark Panda.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1400 DEF 1400.Beast/Effect.Once a villain who was working with Dark Frog as their explosion expert.He was killed by his friend aka Dark Frog and he was brought back as a Dark Monster.If your opponents has a spell card in their graveyard,he gains 2000 attack points.He can't be targeted by trap cards.

Joan was knocked out as Julia grabbed her." Oh Jacob.Here is my calling card.Come look for me." said Julia.She placed a card on him as she disappeared.Man she is good.I mean really good.Lets see if Bob can defeat her later but first lets head to the Obelisk Blue dorm due to we need to get some more Guy and Noah in this.

Guy sat in the common area reading a book and then he noticed Noah walking toward him." Hey Kaiba.I thought you would be with the Big Five right now." said Guy." I am trying to avoid them.They annoy the living out of me.So what do you think about Roger?" said Noah." He is a cool brother.I mean I did make him stop talking and I feel like the worst brother in the world.I did apologize him and I hope that he forgives me." said Guy." I think he did.So did you know about him having a girlfriend?" said Noah." Yeah Emily Walker. She is perfect for him." said Guy." I see.So can you help me with something?" said Noah." Why don't you ask Bob?Stella talks about him more than I like." said Guy." She is in love with that idiot.Anyway,I need your help with taking down the Big Five down to size." said Noah." I would love too." said Guy.

Guy was sleeping at the lighthouse.He just defeated the Big Five at once so take that Bob.He then saw Stella and Jane." Hey ladies.You two are interrupting my nap." said Guy." Then why are you sleeping here?" said Jane." Because I can.So what do you two need?" said Guy." Can you come with us to the abandoned dorm?" said Stella." I thought we weren't supposed to go there and where is Joan?You two are never apart." said Guy."She is on a date with Jacob." said Jane." Ah.Is this about Ryu and Tammy?" said Guy." Yeah.I was going to see if I can find any clues about them." said Stella." Maybe you two show go together.I mean you two can defend each other." said Guy." Good idea." said the two.

They walked off as Guy fell back to sleep.Man he likes to sleep.Anyway lets show off Victor because we don't like to ignore characters in this story.

He was inside the Slifer Red dorm in disguise as a student." This is perfect.I need to find Noah or Bob's friends." thought Victor.He then saw Terry walking with Roger who was dressed nice for his double date with Emily,Jacob,and Joan."I got those bimbos thinking about this double date.Julia is taking care of them while I get those two." thought Victor." You look fine Roger.I mean I made you fabulous." said Terry." I know but I am worry." wrote Roger." You look fine Palmer.Be happy that you have a girlfriend." said a boy.

A boy stood there.He had black hair and brown eyes." Yeah Jess is right for once in his life." said Terry." That was a compliment right?" said Jess."Later guys.I better get going.We are meeting at the intersection to the mall." wrote Roger.He left the dorm and Terry said," So how is talking with Kitty?"." It is going alright Terry." said Jess." So when are you going to ask her out?" said Terry.His face went red as he said," In due time."." Whatever Jess.She is with her sister at the card shop.This would be a good opportunity to get some points with her." said Terry." Thanks Terry." said Jess.He ran off as Victor followed him to get some food for his prey.

Victor saw Jess talking to Kitty and Angel.Angel had blond with purple highlights so you could tell the difference between them." So what booster pack are you looking for?" said Angel." Something for my darkness deck.I am missing that killer edge to make it work." said Jess." But aren't you the best duelist in Slifer Red?" said Kitty." I am but you can never stop grow as a duelist Kitty." said Jess." That was pretty smart coming from the guy who can't figure out the simple math problem." said Angel." Guess everyone has their moments." said Kitty.

Then Victor grab the twins and he knocked them out and Jess said," Hey!Put them down!"." Duel me and I will." said Victor." Fine!" said Jess.Victor said," I will go first.".He looked at his hand and he said," I summon the monster known as Chucky.".Then a doll came with suspenders and Jess started laughing." Really?That is your monster.It looks so stupid." said Jess." I end my turn with a facedown." said Victor.Jess looked at his hand and he said,"I play the spell card Lighting Vortex.".Then Chucky was gone as Jess said," I play a Triple Summon so I can bring out three Plague Wolf in attack mode.".Then three zombie wolves appeared and Jess said," Attack!".Victor lost 3000 life points and Jess said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Chucky.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1500.Fiend/Effect.A serial killer known as the Lakeshore Stranger who was turned into a doll by Voodoo.He can be brought from the grave with an extra 1500 attack points every time.He can't be targeted by traps

Victor drew a card and he said," Time to make you fear me!".He looked at his hand and he said," I now bring Chucky back!".He came back and he smiled scaring the wolves." I now summon Pennywise." said Victor.Then a scary clown came out and Victor said," I activate his special effect.".He then laughed causing the wolves to exploded with Jess losing 300 points per monster so 900." I now attack with Chucky." said Victor." I activate my facedown.Negate Attack!" said Jess.The card failed thanks to the doll's effect as Jess lost 3000 life points and also Jess was scared of the clown.I mean Clowns are scary." I now activate my facedown.It is known as Horror's true face." said Victor.Then a mask appeared and it went on Pennywise and Jess said," So what does it do?"." This." said Victor.Pennywise then laughed Jess out of life points.

Pennywise.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1400.Fiend/Effect.A creepy as hell clown haunting the town of Derry,Maine haunting children as a clown of terror and death.He can destroy every monster on the field with his creepy laugh of death.

Victor grabbed the three and enter a dark portal because every evil villain use this for some god dam reason. He saw Julia with Joan and Fate knocked out." You grabbed three of them?I expect more from you to be truthfully honest." Julia." I got more than you so take that." said Victor." I am still have one girl left.Keep an eye on them and duel if necessary." said Julia.She was gone as Victor played with some old books.He then found a book called the Spirit King." This looks like something important.I better keep this for Julia." said Victor.

At the shopping district,Emily saw Roger." Hey Roger.You look nice.What are you doing here?" said Emily." For our double date.So where is Jacob and Joan?" wrote Roger.The two were then transported into an empty store as Roger was trapped in rope which couldn't be broken because they need to make that along." Roger?You alright?" said Emily." Yes." said Roger.Why is he talking you may be asking yourself.It is due to him not being able to reach his notepad/journey/something to write with." He will be free if you beat me in a duel." said Julia.She stood there and Emily said," Lets duel.".

The two stood there and Julia said," I summon a monster in defense mode and facedown.".A monster was faced down and she said," I place one card facedown to end my turn."."I play Triple Summon.So I can summon XX- Saber Boggart Knight,and Axe Raider." said Emily.A beast,beast warrior,and warrior stood there and Emily said," I now end my turn with a facedown.".Roger then thought," I wonder why Emily didn't attack."." Maybe due to her facedown." said Pikachu.He then saw his yellow mouse trying to break the rope and he whispered," Hurry.".

Julia said," I end my turn."." Why didn't she do anything?Guess she is going to use something with that monster on her field.Better get rid of it." thought Emily.She drew a card and she said," I send my three monsters to the grave so I can summon my deck's icon.I summon Warrior Queen!".Then a Queen stood there.She had two golden swords on her back and she was ready for a fight and Emily said," I activate her special effect.Be sending a monster from my hand,she can destroy every card on your field.".She then stabbed the two cards on Julia's field and then Emily said," I attack!".She then slashed Julia who only had 200 life points since Warrior Queen had 3800 attack points.

Warrior Queen.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.The queen of warriors, beasts,and beast warrior.She is ready to fight for her people.She gains 200 ATK and DEF points per beasts,beast warrior,and warriors in your grave.If you sent a monster from your hand to the grave,she can destroy every card on your opponents field.

Julia drew her next card and she said," You may think that using your warrior's special effect was smart but it was stupid.I bring back my Dark Frog with Monster Reborn.".The evil frog came back and Julia said," I tribute him so I can summon Dark Owl.".The frog was gone as an owl appeared.It was huge and it was metallic." So?That thing can't hurt me."said Emily." I activate his special effect.By sending Dark Panda,Dark Alligator,and Dark Bulldog from my deck to my grave,I can destroy your monster and also gain 800 attack points from it." said Julia.Then the frog grab her with his tongue,the Panda and Bulldog grab her swords,and the Alligator held her back with her magic as the owl destroy her with his peck of destruction." Why didn't your monster get destroy?They had the same amount of attack points." said Emily." If my owl destroy a monster,he doesn't inflict battle damage and can't be destroy in battle but it does allow me to play this.Darkness Returns.It allows me to bring back Dark Frog,Dark Panda,Dark Bulldog,and Dark Alligator." said Julia.The two familiar monster return as Dark Bulldog and Dark Alligator stood there.Dark Bulldog was on his hands and Dark Alligator was chanting something in voodoo." I now attack." said Julia." I activate my facedown.Scrap-Iron Scarecrow." Not so fast.When I use Darkness Returns,all trap and spell are negated." said Julia.She then teleported Roger and Pikachu away as Emily lost all of her life points.

Dark Owl.Attribute Wind.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Machine/Winged Beast/Effect.He is the leader who killed his accomplices and then brought them back as his dark minions.If you send Dark Frog,Dark Panda,Dark Bulldog,and Dark Alligator from your deck to your grave,he gets 800 attack points and he can't be destroy in battle or inflict battle damage when using this effect but he can use a spell or trap card from your hand.
Darkness Returns.Trap.Normal.You can bring back the monsters that went to the grave on the same turn when send to the grave.When used,your opponents can't used spell or trap cards.
Dark Bulldog.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1000.Beast/Effect.He was the muscle of the group until he was killed by Dark Owl and brought back as his evil muscle.You can attack twice with him if you have a Dark monster if you sent one from your hand to the grave.
Dark Alligator.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 800.Reptile/Effect.The mystic of the group who can bring the dead back to life for an attack on the world.She was killed by the Owl of Darkness and brought back as a darkness minion.She can summon a Dark monster from your deck.

Victor stood there and he saw Julia with the knocked out Emily." Julia!I found a book with many awesome pictures in it!" said Victor.Even with being a monster kid,he is still a kid." What is it?" said Julia.She then read it and she said," Victor!Where are the pictures of our targets?!"." Here." said Victor.He handed her the pcitures and she said," I am going after Bob now."." Why?" said Victor." He is the Spirit King which means that I need to bring my A-Game on." said Julia.The two walked in as they didn't notice that a spirit was watching them." They are ruining my home.I need to find the spirit King." said the spirit.

Next time,
The second part with 2 tag duel and Bob being revealed as the Spirit King cause some world wide news.




No comments:

Post a Comment