Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 13 Don't mess with The Spirit King


Part 13 which means something unlucky is going to happen to someone.This part will be having Bob,Roger, Jess,Alexis,Emily,Jane,Stella,Virgo,Stacy,Terry,and Dana with mention of Angel,Kitty,Fate,and Tiffany.Oh when I do 8000 life points duel.The info for it will be under certain parts.Oh and the Sacred Beasts cards plus Dragon Master Knight,I will be going off the Anime Logic here because the card logic makes no sense.

Bob was sleeping on the couch in the main lobby.For the entire weekend,he had been playing with Joey, Holly,and Blake only and he was really tired." Hey Bob." said Roger.He stood there and Mahad appeared and he said," Don't wake him Roger."."Why?" wrote Roger." The King had been up straight for 48 hours playing his spirits and he needs to recharge." said Mahad." Oh sorry then.Don't worry about Emily.She left for school already." wrote Roger." Good." said Mahad.

Roger left the dorm as Mahad went back into his master deck.Now lets go into the dreams of Bob because why not?.Bob stood there in a empty field and he said," This is a weird dream.".He walked around and he noticed a hill off into the distance and he walked up it.He then saw the Sacred Beasts cards being in chains. The yellow one had its eyes open while the red and the blue one were asleep" What is going on here?" said Bob.

He walked toward them and he saw Hamon in chains and he said,"You must be the Spirit King.My name is Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder."." Sup.So what am I doing here?" said Bob." You have the legendary dragons,wicked gods,and the Egyptian God cards in your deck don't you?" said Hamon." I do but I barely used them.I mean their powers can tucker me out fast." said Bob." I see.Do you know that Alexis keeps us underneath the school?" said Hamon." Yes and I was going to ask that but I kinda forgot." said Bob." You should ask her your highness." said Hamon." I will but what is up with your friends?" said Bob." We haven't be used in a long time Bob." said Hamon." Okay.So how do I get out of here?" said Bob."You will wake up soon." said Hamon.

Bob woke up and he saw Mana standing there with worried eyes and Bob said," What is wrong Mana?"." You were screaming in your sleep.Is everything alright?" said Mana," Yeah.Guess watching horror movies for a living gave me some weird dreams." said Bob.He stood up and he said," I am off."." Where are you going?" said Mana."To see the chancellor about something very important." said Bob." Than I'm coming with you." said Mana.

She grabbed onto his arm and he said," Why?"." I care about you Bob and I hate to see you in pain." said Mana." Okay then but first you have to change your outfit." said Bob.She then changed into an uniform based of her master.Wow,Bob is dense if he doesn't notice this."Awesome outfit.You look like a student of this dorm which we need a name." said Bob." Let's figure it out together." said Mana.The two walked to the garage where Bob's bike rested." Here catch." said Bob.He handed the girl a helmet and she said," Huh?"." Protection.Human especially girls are weaker.Not all girls though." said Bob.She smiled at him trying to protect her and the two rode to Duel Academy.

Stella was in her seat in History.She then saw Bob's empty seat and she said," Man it is so boring in here without Bob."."Yeah it sucks now that Princess Stacey is here.She and Bob are too close." said Jane.The two looked at Stacey who with her maid did their work." At least,you knew him before her." said Stella." Yeah.Bob is a guy that would be the perfect friend.I mean he is caring,always putting your problem before his,and he never gets anger." said Jane." Except when you mention those two." said Stella." Yeah but Bob should be happy.I heard from my mom that they are in a asylum." said Jane." That is amazing." said Stella.

" Ms.Inferno and Ms.Yuki.Please stop interrupting my class with this talk about Mr.Moto." said Ms. Lambert.She stood there and Jane said," Sorry teach.We wouldn't do it again."." I should hope so.I expect a lot from you girls." said Celia.She walked back as Stella said," She really expects a lot from us."." We are Obelisk and I'm the Chancellor's kid.It is understandable." said Jane." Yeah but I thought she would be more focused on her.I mean she has a maid!" said Stella." Yeah but she is a star student." said Jane.

Then Bob drove his bike into the auto garage.Mana then saw Jess standing there and he said," Sup Bob. Whose the pretty girl?"." My name is Mana." said Mana." Cool name.So how do you know Bob?" said Jess." She is a really good friend.Hey Jess.Can you keep an eye on my bike?" said Bob." Really?" said Jess." Yeah.I mean I can trust you to take care of her for me." said Bob." Thanks Bob.So is Mana going with you?" said Jess." No I am going with Bob.Good luck Jess." said Mana.

She and Bob walked toward the Chancellor's office and Bob said," So what do you think of being human?"." It is nice Bob." said Mana.The two reached the office and he opened the door.Alexis sat there and she said," Hey Bob.Is something the matter?"." Yeah.We need to talk about the Sacred Beasts." said Bob." You had a dream about them?" said Alexis." Yes.You too?" said Bob." Yes.I don't know if I should give them to you." said Alexis." Why not?!Bob is the best guy out there and he could protect them!" said Mana.Bob then said," Mana.Calm down.This is her choice."." But." said Mana." Please Mana.Calm down." said Bob.

She sat down as Alexis said," Is she your girlfriend?".She knew about her daughter's crush on him and she didn't want her heart broken." Nope.She is a really good friend." said Bob." Follow me Bob and Mana." said Alexis.

The two followed her into a elevator as Alexis said," When I first became Chancellor,I learned that the cards were under the school so I had an elevator built so when we can get them easy.So we didn't have another Shadow Riders or Yubel."." But isn't Yubel your husband duel spirit?" said Mana." Yes and I love her as well but she was determined to get Jaden back no matter what even lying to a man who wanted his son back." said Alexis." Makes sense.I understand why she did the things she did but it is a good reason to be careful." said Bob.

The three stood there outside of the Gate that locked the Sacred Beasts and Alexis said," Bob must do this part alone."." Okay.So what do I have to do?" said Bob." I think your spirits should be able to help you.I have to go back.You two good luck." said Alexis.She went back up as Mana said," So who should you bring out?".Bob then activate his duel disk and he said," I summon Great Sage,Dark Magician,Universe Dragon,Obelisk The Tormentor,and The Wicked Dreadroot!Then I play the spell card The Eye of Timaeus!".

The 6 monster stood there and Dread said," What are we doing down here King?"." And what is Mana doing?I thought you banned her using her human form." said Mahad." Bob let me." said Mana." Anyway.We need to free the sacred beasts cards." said Bob." They came to you in a dream didn't they?" said Conner." Yep." said Bob." Okay.To open the gate,you will need to draw your armor." said Obelisk." Roar!" said Universe Dragon." And he says good luck." said Timaeus.

Mana looked at him and he said," I play the spell Spirit's King Armor!".He stood there in his armor and the gate opened as the spirits thought," Good thing that Bob summoned us or the island would be shaking.".Bob saw the three cards and then he saw the cards fly toward him.

Bob grab the two cards that wasn't Hamon as he appeared and he said," Thank you king.It is too good to see you guys again."." You too." said the three.The three hugged as Mahad said," We should get back."." Yeah.I need to use you guys in a duel." said Bob." Don't." said Obelisk." You are so not fun." said Bob.

He placed the cards back in his deck as they were gone and Bob said," Thanks for being here Mana."." No problem Bob.Hey Bob.I was thinking about something." said Mana." What was it?I mean you thinking is pretty funny." said Bob." I want to be human a little while long.I mean people must think you are weird when you are talking to yours self." said Mana." You can be human as long as you want Mana.I mean you are my best friend and I may be your king but I will let you do what ever you want." said Bob.He smiled as she blushed." I am falling for you Bob." thought Mana.

Meanwhile with Craig,He was walking the hall like a big shot.He was the leader of the Big Five or the Fiendish Five or as I called them the five Dorks.He then noticed some girls and he walked up to them." Sup ladies." said Craig." Get lost loser!" said a girl was a Obelisk." But ladies,I am one of the best at the school." said Craig." You couldn't even duel Bob.I mean Bob is the best." said a girl from Slifer.The two walked away as Craig," Bob is a pain.He is like a pop star at this school.I should do something about this.".

He gather the rest of the group and Marty said," So what's up Boss?"." I know that you are all sick of hearing Bob in every sentence." said Craig." Yeah.I mean he is god here." said Billy." We should all duel him at once.Five on one." said Fred." That sounds stupid." said David." No but I will duel him." said Craig." You are the best duelist in our group." said Billy." Yeah but we should do something to get his attention." said Marty." Good idea.I have an idea." said Fred." What?" said David." Bob has his duel rider in that garage.We could smash into pieces and make him see that he isn't god." said Fred." That is a brilliant idea.Marty and Billy meet us at the garage with baseball bats." said Craig." Yes sir!" said the two.

Jess was eating a lunch that was made by Angel and Tiffany who Jess called Tiff." Those two are nice." said Jess.He looked at the Duel rider and he said," That is so cool how Bob built one.Maybe should I ask him to teach me.".He then saw the Big Five with baseball bats of doom." What do you guys want?" said Jess." Move Slifer Slacker!We are here for the bike!" said Billy." No!Bob trusted me with this!" said Jess." Okay then." said Craig.He then slammed the bat knocking Jess into some parts as Craig said," Billy and David.Lets smash this.Marty and Fred smash his face in.".The five destroyed the bike that Bob built with his two hands and Jess.

Terry and Dana were walking down to the garage to check on Jess."Man.Something must be wrong,I mean Jess is never late for class." said Dana." You have been here for a week and you already know everyone." said Terry." I am good like that." said Dana.She opened the door to the garage to see oil come up."We better clean this up." said Terry.The two cleaned up the oil because match plus oil equals explosion.

They walked in and they saw a destroyed Duel Rider and a injured Jess." Jess!" yelled the two.Terry dragged the boy out of the wreckage and he was out cold." What happened in here?" said Terry." We have a bigger problem." said Dana." Oh yeah.That Duel Rider is like Bob's child." said Terry." We better make sure he doesn't murder anyone." said Dana.

Then Bob walked in and he said,"Terry!".He walked over to him and Dana said," Bob?What are you doing here?"." I was here for business.So what happened to Terry?"."He was in a fight which had another casualty. " said Terry.Bob looked at his duel rider which he built from scratch and he said," Who did this?"." I don't know." said Dana." If I find the people who did this,they will feel my fucking wrath!" yelled Bob.

He stormed off as Mana ran in.She noticed the Duel Rider and she said," Oh no."." You know Bob?" said the two." Yes.You two go gather Bob's friends and Chancellor Rhodes and find Bob.I will find out who did this." said Mana.They ran off as Mana walked over to Jess and she read his mind." It was the Big Five." said Mana.She picked Jess up and she said," Now lets get you to the nurse.Jess you did an awesome thing. Protecting his bike like that.I am happy that he made such fantastic friends.".

" So Bob is going to do what?!" said Jane,Stella,and Stacey." I think he said feel his Fucking Wrath." said Virgo.The group was in Chancellor Rhodes while the Chancellor was trying to find Bob." Did the nurse reported any new students?" said Emily.Roger was looking at his P.D.A and he wrote," Nope.Just that a friend of Bob dropped Jess in her office to recover and Kitty,Angel.and Tiffany."." That is good." said Dana." Hey Dana.You knew Bob when he was little.Did he ever get this anger?" said Stella." No Stella.He was also a happy kid and nothing got him down except when they showed up." said Dana.Everyone knew about the stepparents who ruined our hero childhood.

Then Mana came running in and she said," My name is Mana and I am Bob's close friend.I know who did this."." Really?Who?" said Jane and Stacey." The Big Five." said Mana." What does those clowns want with Bob and Jess?" said Emily." I can guess." wrote Roger." Shoot little buddy." said Terry." We do treat Bob like a god around here.I mean he is a teacher here at 17.He is like god and they hate him for it." wrote Roger." But Bob is the Spirit King!" said Mana." So what does that mean?" said Stella." Yeah." said the three girls." Um nothing." said Mana."I found Bob.He is in the dueling arena." said Alexis." Then let's go!" said Emily.

Bob stood there and he saw the Big Five up there." There you bastards are." said Bob.Billy noticed Bob and he said," Hey Robert.Did you like our little present?Call it a present for the screw up god."." Can it!You need to pay for what you did to Jess and my bike!" yelled Bob." Oh Bobby is getting anger.What ever will we do?" said Fred and Marty.The five laughed as Bob walked up to them.You remember that one scene in One Piece where Luffy punched the World Noble Charloss which is epic by the way so if you seen you know what is going on.

The group ran in and Roger yelled," Bob!Stop!"." No!These bastards deserve it!" yelled Bob.Mana said," Please stop."." Yeah Bob.Listen to a girl.You weakling." said Craig.Bob then stood there and he said," This is for Jess!".He then punched him down to the stage and Stella said," Wow."."Yeah." said Jane and Stacey." You bastard!" yelled Craig.He stood up as Bob said," I am impress.Most of my punches can kill a man."." Lets duel!" yelled Craig." Fine!I am going to destroy you!" yelled Bob.

The two stood across from each other as Alexis said," This is terrible.I mean those two look like they want to kill each other."." Yeah.I mean they are even doing an 8000 point duel." said Emily." Which is?" said Terry." An 8000 point duel is when you duel with the same amount of life points that you would normally have in a tag team duel." said Virgo." She is right and Bob usually does tag team duel by himself so he got's this." said Dana." I hope so." wrote Roger.

Bob shuffled his deck and Craig said," I am going first!"." Don't care.I am going to beat you into the ground!" yelled Bob.Craig drew his first card and he said," I summon Violent Panda in attack mode!".Then a panda stood there.Her fur was blood red and Craig said," You are so lucky that I can't attack you this turn Bob!I end my turn with a facedown.".Bob drew a card and he said," I summon Manju of the Ten Thousands Hands in attack mode!".The many handed monsters stood there and Bob said," I bring a Ritual Spell to my hand.".He drew a card and he said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Bob 8000 life points.One monster.One facedown.5 cards in hand.
Craig 8000 life points.One monster.One facedown.4 cards in hand.

Violent Panda.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 2500 DEF 0.Beast/Effect.A very violent animal and she killed a village just for fun.If send to the grave by a opponent,they lose 400 life points and if send to the grave for a sacrifice,they lose 500 life points.

Craig drew a card and he said," I send my Panda to the grave so that Violent Falcon can come to the field!".Bob lost 500 life points as a falcon appeared and his beak was covered in blood along with his wings." I activate his special effect.This allows me to bring a Violent monster from my deck to the field.So I pick Violent Cobra!" said Craig.Then a cobra stood there and his fang was covered with blood." I now destroy with your monster and you lose 400 points." said Craig.Then Bob's field was empty as Craig said," Attack!"." Go facedown!Scrap Iron Scarecrow!" said Bob.He then got bit with the snake and he lost 2700 life points." Scream for me Bobby!You must be feeling my Cobra's poison!" yelled Craig." Never." said Bob." I end my turn." said Craig.

Bob 4400 life points.Zero monsters.One facedown.5 cards in hand.
Craig 8000 life points.Two monsters.One facedown.5 cards in hand.

Violent Falcon.Attribute Wind.LV 5.ATK 2300 DEF 100.Winged Beast/Effect.A very violent falcon and he kills people from the sky.You can bring a Violent Monster from your deck to the field.
Violent Cobra.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK 2700 DEF 2400.Reptile/Effect.A cobra who is known in the west for murdering an entire town with his fangs of poison.He can destroy a monster on your opponents field and they lost 100 points times their level.EX LV 4 x 100 = 400 life points down the drain.


Bob drew a card and he said,"I play Lucky Draw!".He drew 5 cards and he said," I play Mini Heroes!".The five stood there and Craig said," Those five are so weak compared to Violent Cobra!"." I ain't done.I then activate the ritual spells White Dragon Ritual and Black Luster Ritual!" said Bob.The two spells activate and Bob said," I summon Black Luster Solider with two of my mini heroes and then Paladin of White Dragon in attack mode!".The two stood there and Paladin of White Dragon had the same color scheme as Bob's blue Eyes and then Bob said," I then activate my Paladin's special effect.So come on out Blue Eyes White Dragon from my deck!".The dragon came out and roar as Bob said," Sucks how I can't attack with my dragon but I still have my two mini heroes and Black Luster!".The swordsman destroy the reptile while the mini hero crushed the Falcon and the last one took some life points from Craig." I end my turn with three facedowns." said Bob.

Bob.4400 life points.Four monsters.Four facedowns.2 cards in hand.
Craig.5000 life points.Zero monsters.One facedown.5 cards in hand.

" Bob is so amazing.I mean he has the Blue Eyes and Black Luster on his field." said Stacey." I think Jacob said that Bob has a lot of his dad's famous cards." said Emily." Like Dark Magician Girl." said Mana." Right." said Terry." Let's get back to the duel.Craig's turn is about to start." said Dana.Craig drew a card and he said," I activate my facedown!".Then it went up and Craig said,"I activate Violent Return!All of my Violent monster return to the field with 700 extra ATK points!".The three return stronger than before and Craig said," I play Heavy Storm and I summon Violent Dragon!".The Dragon roared at Blue Eyes and Craig said," For every dragon monster he gains 500 ATK points and for every Violent Monster he gains 300 ATK points including himself.I attack with all of them!".Bob's field was empty as Violent Panda crush one of the mini heroes,Violent Cobra bit the other one,Violent Dragon burned Blue Eyes into a puddle,and Violent Falcon ran into Black Luster destroy them both." I end my turn and I am winning this duel!" yelled Craig.

Bob.1400 life points.Zero monsters.Zero facedown.2 cards in hand.
Craig.5000 life points.Four monsters.Zero facedown.4 cards in hand.

Violent Return.Trap.Normal.All Violent Monsters in your grave come back with 700 extra ATK points.
Violent Dragon.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Dragon/Effect.A very violent dragon and it is very strong.It gains 500 ATK points for dragons include it on the field and for every Violent Monster,he gains 300 ATK points include himself.

Bob drew his card and he said," Time to win this duel!I play Powerful Hand!".He then discarded 2 cards from his hand and he drew 10 specific cards and Bob said,"I play Spirit's King Armor!".Bob then had his armor and he gained 7000 life points back and he said," I then activate this!Returning of old friends!".Then a card showing Power with Soul Reaper and Great Sage stood there and Bob said," This cards brings back some monsters from the grave.I bring back some old friends.So I summon back my Black Luster Solider and my three Blue Eyes White Dragons!".

Powerful Hand.Spell.Normal.This card lets you draw 10 cards to turn the tide of the duel or battle if you send two cards from your hand.
Returning of old friends.Spell.Normal.Lets you bring monsters that were destroyed.You can summon as many monsters as you want.

Then the three dragons stood there with the soldier and Craig said," When did you?"." Remember when I activate Powerful Hand?" said Bob." Dam it." said Craig." I now play my 2 Polymerization!So I then summon Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and then I summon Dragon Master Knight!" said Bob.Then Black Luster Solider rode on Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and Craig said," You may have a strong monster but they can only attack once."." I ain't done!I play Demonic Summon!So come on out Power from my deck!" said Bob.

He stood there and Bob said,"I now activate three spells that you destroy last turn.". Then three spells appeared and Bob said," I play the spell Power Crest,Power Armor,and Power Sword!So that Power Robot can come to play with you from my deck!"Then a black and red suit of armor appeared as a black and red sword went onto it's back as the letter P appeared and Bob said," Let me introduce you to Power Robot!".Then Power Robot said," Lets do this your highness!".Bob then said," I activate Power Robot's special effect.I pick a monster from my field and they combine!".

Power Crest.Spell.Normal.The symbol of Power Robot.With Power Sword and Power Armor,you can summon Power Robot from your hand or deck.You can use them into the grave as well.
Power Armor.Spell.Normal.The body and protection of Power Robot.With Power Crest and Power Armor,you can summon Power Robot from your hand or deck.You can use them into the grave as well.
Power Sword.Spell.Normal.The weapon of Power Robot.With Power Armor and Power Crest,you can summon Power Robot from your hand or deck.You can use them into the grave as well.
Power Robot.Attribute Earth.LV 12.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Machine/Effect.The robot built by Power to concur his fears.It can combine with any monster on your field and it gains the monster attack and defense points.

Then Power jumped into the robot and they had Power's attack points." Wow." said the crowd." I then play Double Summon so I can summon two cute monsters.So come on out Kuriboh and Winged Kuriboh!" said Bob.The robot leader stood there with the two fluffy balls of cuteness and then Stella said," Those two are so cute."." Yeah they are.But they are weak." said Stacey." I have a feeling that Bob is going to use them for something." said Dana." Correct!I play DNA Transplant!Turing all monsters into dragons!" said Bob.Then the two fiends turned into cute dragons as they roared along side Power Robot Dragon and the Violent monsters as Dragon Master Knight gained 10500 ATK points as Bob said," I ain't done yet Craig!I play Powerful Power and Two More Hits!This spell gives my Dragon Master Knight an extra two attacks!So Power Robot and Dragon Master Knight!Destroy his field!".

Two More Hits.Spell.Normal.Lets your monster attack two more times.

The 2 destroy his field of monster causing Dragon Master Knight with 25,000 ATK points destroy Violent Falcon,Violent Dragon,and Violent Panda causing about 60,600 points of damage and then Power Robot with 22,000 ATK points destroy Violent Cobra causing 18,600 points of damage so if you are doing the math which is hard,Craig's life points were at -72,400 which is overkill to the extreme!Then Bob yelled," Kuribohs!Murder them!".He then lost an extra 20,600 life points which makes him -93,000 life points which is more over kill than Great Sage and that is saying something!.

Bob stood there and Craig said," You cheated!"." I did?No I used my true power.You pissed me off." said Bob.Alexis stood there and she said," Mr.Lane.You injured one of my students so I will be expelling you."." What?Why?!" yelled Craig." You did destroy a teacher's prized object and you did hurt Jess." said Marty." Marty!Whose side are you on?!" yelled Billy." Um my side?" said Marty." Idiot." said Fred and David." So what do you think is going to happen to the big five?" said Stacey." I think they will disband lady." said Virgo." Alexis.I am going to take a nap." said Bob.He then fell asleep as Mana said," The poison.".

Bob woke up in the nurse's office to see Jess awake." Morning Sleeping Beauty." said Jess." Jess!You're okay.You heard what happened to Craig." said Bob." Yeah.Thanks man.I mean you made him into the negatives!That would have been so cool to see." said Jess." Yeah.So are you getting out of here?" said Bob." Yep but I get to miss 2 days of school which means free tutoring from a hot Obelisk girl." said Jess." That's good." said Bob." Bob.I am feel like you losing your Duel Rider is my fault." said Jess." Look man.It is fine.I have some friends helping me out with them and I care about you more than a machine." said Bob." Sweet. So could I borrow Obelisk for a duel?" said Jess." Nope.I mean they would kill you." said Bob." Really?" said Jess." Yep." said Bob.

Jess left the nurse office as Bob tried to grab his deck.Then he fell out of his bed and he saw Mana entering the room." Bob!What are you doing?" said Mana." Getting my deck so I can get the Cyber Warriors working on the rider." said Bob.Mana used magic to put him back in the bed as she said," They are working on it as well and Holly is their cheerleader.She wants you to be feel better.I mean you were bit with powerful poison.".

He sat there as he said," So how was your first day being a student?And I don't mean learning dark magic."." It was really nice Bob.I mean hanging out with people my age was better than hanging out with people who aren't." said Mana." What about Sonia and Lynn?" said Bob." Yeah and they are great people to hang around but Sonia has being hanging around Jet and the other Cyber Warrior and Lynn has been hanging around the monsters not me.I miss when it was me and you hanging out." said Mana." You could stay as a human for a while.I mean I don't mind." said Bob." Really?What about Mahad?' said Mana." I'll talk to him tomorrow.I better get some sleep.This poison is making me tired." said Bob.

He feel asleep as Mana walked over to him.She then said," Bob.You know you would make me a real good boyfriend but me being a duel spirit and you my king.It wouldn't work out but I don't care!I love you.".She kissed him as Stella saw this." Mana loves Bob?!" thought Stella.

Next time,
Bob needs to pick the best 16 for something amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment