Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 31 Joan vs the dinosaurs


Time for another group 2 Dark Rider.This one is powered by the Dark Ruler to kill Jacob.

Joan was in her room watching duels before Duelist Kingdom.She was watching a match between Weevil Underwood and Rex Raptor." Hey Joan.What are you doing?" said a girl.

She then saw Stella and she said," Learning more about Rex Raptor."." Who?" said Stella." He is like Coach Hassleberry." said Joan." So he is a crazy gym teacher?" said Stella." No.He is a Dinosaur duelist.One of the best in fact.He and Weevil Underwood were the best until Duelist Kingdom." said Joan." Isn't that where Bob and Jacob's dad made the dueling scene?" said Stella." Yes.They became less popular after that.I am learning about them because I like to know everything about Jacob." said Joan." I guess so.Mind if I watch with you?" said Stella." Sure." said Joan.The two watched the duel.

Meanwhile in the Dark Empire because we didn't have a creative name for it,Dark Ruler was sitting in his throne room." Bob and his friends have caused 5 of my Dark Riders to be defeated." said Dark Ruler.He stared at the screen and he saw the picture of Joan and he said," This is the girlfriend of one of Bob's knights. Jacob Wheeler in fact.I have the perfect Dark Rider for this.".

Then Rex walked in.He was older and he look angry and he said," What do you need for me master?"." You know Joey Wheeler?" said Dark Ruler." Yes. That stupid jerk stole the spotlight from me.What do you want me to do?" said Rex.He showed him the picture of Joan and Dark Ruler said," Get her into a duel using the deck that I gave you and defeat Joan because she is the girlfriend of Jacob Wheeler."." Perfect.I am going to enjoy this." said Rex.He walked off as Dark Ruler said," Good luck Ms.Archer.You'll need it.".

Guy was walking with Jacob around and Guy said," So enjoying dueling again?"." Yeah.It is awesome.Those Shadow Duels drain you like crazy.I mean even with being a knight,it takes some time to recover.So what it is like to have Rita back?" said Jacob." Okay.We were friends and we still are but she takes time to get use too." said Guy." Yeah.I mean she hated that her hair was dyed pink because of Dawn and she burned the clothes that were on her.Thank god,she had a uniform on." said Jacob.

The two then saw Bob." Hey guys!" said Bob.He then stood there and Guy said," You alright Bob?You seem hyper than normal."." I am!Check this out!" said Bob.He saw them Star's picture and Jacob said," So?It is a Cyber Warrior.".Then she came out and she said," I am nothing like those Cyber Warriors.My name is Star Saber and I am the leader of the Tech Warriors."." She is like Megatron." said Bob." Ah." said the two boys." So you got some new monsters like the Cyber Warriors?" said Jacob." Yep.It is so cool.Let's duel!I wanted to test them out." said Bob." Can't.Just duel a guy." said the two." That is lame." said Star.

She went back into his deck as Bob said," Maybe one of the girls want to duel me."." What about Kurt?" said Guy." He is busy with stuff." said Bob." Let's go together.I want to see Joan." said Jacob.The three walked to the girls dorm and then they went to Joan's room and Guy opened the door to see Stella and Joan sleeping." They must have been up all night." said Guy.

Bob then saw on the TV that they were old dueling matches."Hey Jacob.Remember those old stories that Pegasus that used to tell us?" said Bob." You mean about Rex and Weevil?What about them?They make a dueling comeback?" said Jacob." No.It is just that they were watching their matches." said Bob.

The boy looked on the screen to see the Dino duelist and Guy said," Didn't they lose their popularity to your guys dad?"." Yeah.I wonder why she was watching them anyway." said Joan." To learn more about you Einstien." said Bob." Really?She could have just asked." said Jacob." You are always busy." said Guy." Yeah." said Bob." I guess so.I am going to make it up to her.Later guys." said Jacob.He ran off as Bob said," You want to go make Rita hate you more?"." Sure.I could use something to do." said Guy.The two closed the door and they walked toward the once possessed girls's room.

Rita was listing to her music that she loved on her bed.She heard the door being knocked on and she took off her headphones and she said," Wait a minute!".She walked to the door and she saw Guy and Bob." Hey guys.What's up?A new Dark Rider?" said Rita." Nope.We are bored." said Bob." So we decide to hang out with you if you don't mind." said Guy." Sure no problem." said Rita.Bob walked in and he said," You like music."." Of course I do.It is my jam." said Rita.

She sat on her bed as Guy leaned on a desk and Bob said," So is that deck that Dawn used yours?"."Heck no.I mean who would want girly plants?I like monsters with power." said Rita." Yeah Bob.She likes guy stuff." said Guy."I like chick stuff too." said Rita." Then why did you refuse the skirt?" said Bob." The guy who founded this place was a pervert.I mean those skirts are too short." said Rita." Not as bad as some school's skirts." said Guy." So you became a pervert while I was gone?" said Rita." No." said Guy.

Rita sighed as she said," You can't ever make a joke with this guy can you?He is always so serious.".She laided on her bed as Bob said," So do you remember anything beside Guy?"." Nope.I wished I could help you Bob.I mean I really wish I could because you being royalty of Duel Monsters is sweet but I don't remember anything beside Guy,Ryu,Tammy,and that guy." said Rita." It is fine Rita.Bob,since Rita has to repeat her second year here,I want you to be her friend." said Guy." Don't worry Guy.I will be an awesome friend." said Bob." Good." said Guy.

He walked off as Rita said," Hey Bob.You want to pull a prank on him?"." Yeah.Got any ideas?" said Bob." Yep.Follow me." said Rita.The two left the room as they didn't noticed Rex was watching them." So that is Yugi's kid and the Spirit King?He doesn't seem so tough." said Rex.He flew over to Joan's room who was still sleeping." I better wait until they wake up.It wouldn't be any fun if they died by sleep and I wouldn't get my revenge on those wheelers." said Rex.

Later,Joan and Jacob were walking around." So you ready for your next duel?" said Joan." Yep.Me and the Psycho Monster are ready for a duel.Oh yeah,here." said Jacob.He handed her Gilford the Lighting,Red Eyes Black Dragon,Scapegoats,and Panther Warrior and he said," I thought you could use them.".She then placed them in her deck as she said," Thanks.".She kissed him as Rex said," How cute.".

He stood there and the two said," Rex?You aren't dead?"." I am not!Your father ruined me Wheeler!I want revenge!" said Rex." Bring it on." said Jacob." Not so fast.I am here for the girl." said Rex.The three was gone as Jacob put his P.D.A so that Bob could find them.

Bob was sitting with Rita as Guy and Stella were scolding them." Did you two really think you could get a prank on him?" said Stella." For a second there,we did." said Rita." Sometimes Rita."said Guy.Bob then heard his phone ringing like crazy as he said," We have to go."." Why?" said the three." New Dark Rider captured Jacob and Joan.They are near by.Let's go!" said Bob.He ran off as the three ran after him.

Joan stood there and she had on a duel disk as Rex said," Let's begin!"." Why should I?" said Joan.He then show her the tied up Jacob and she said," Jacob!"." Beat him!" said Jacob." Okay!Get your game on!" said Joan.The two started as Joan drew a card and she said," Good.I summon Big Shield Gardena in defense mode and I place a facedown.".Rex smirked as he drew a card and he said," I play the field spell known as Jurassic World!".Then the dinosaur themed card appeared and then Rex said," I play Double Summon to summon Black Veloci and Jurrac Dino both in attack mode!".The two Dinosaurs roared and then Rex said," I play the spell card Field Barrrier so that Jurassic World stays for a while and I place a card down.".He then end his turn.

" Weird.Usually Rex attacks.Watch out Joan." thought Jacob.Joan drew a card and she said," I summon Blade Bounzer in attack mode.".The panther warrior stood there and Joan said," I then XYZ summon these 2 so I can summon Comics Hero King Arthur!".The warrior stood there and Joan said," Attack Jurrac Dino with Radiant Sword!".The hero rushed toward the Dino and then Rex lost 400 life points and he only smiled." Okay then.I end my turn with another facedown.Your move Rex." said Joan.

" Okay.Something is up." said Jacob." Yeah." said Bob.He stood there with Guy,Rita,and Stella." Hey guys." said Jacob." So who is Joan dueling?" said Rita." Why doesn't anyone remember me?!" yelled Rex.The group looked at him and he said," You kids don't know the great power of Rex Raptor!I am the best Dinosaur duelist!You kids will all fear my wrath!".He drew a card and he said," I play Lucky Hand!".

He drew 5 new cards and he said," I activate my facedown card.Darkness Power!"." Doesn't that not work with Field Barrier on the field?" said Stella." It would but I drew Mystical Space Typhoon!" said Rex.The world was gone and replaced with darkness.The dinosaur gained more power and then Rex said," I special summon Gilasaurus to the field which allows you to bring back a monster."." I pick Big Shield Gardena." said Joan.The big shield warrior return as the fast Dino appeared and then Rex said," I am send him to the grave and I normal summon Frostosaurus!".The icy Dino appeared and then Rex said," I then play Final Attack Orders!".The card appeared and then Rex said," Attack!".Then Joan said," I activate my King's special effect.He gains 500 ATK points.".Rex lost 500 as Joan lost 3200 from the Dino biting the shielded warrior and 1200 from the icy Dino." I end my turn." said Rex.

Joan drew a card and she said," I activate my facedown!Scapegoats!".Then four sheep tokens appeared and Rita said," Yes!She got some defense to protect from those Dinosaurs!"."You forget Rita.Final Attack Orders force them into attack mode." said Guy." I know so I play Dust Tornado to get rid of Darkness Power!" said Joan.The tornado destroy the darkness and Joan said," I summon Panther Warrior!".

The panther warrior stood there and Joan said," I play my other facedown.More Power!This card gives my Panther Warrior 1000 extra attack points and four attacks since I have my sheep and also he gains 500 points after every attack!So lets start this!".The panther ate one of the sheep and he destroy the Dino causing 1200 points of damage and then the panther gained more power as he ate the second sheep and he destroy the icy Dino causing 900 points of damage and then Rex got hit with 4000 points of damage." I activate the quick spell known as Darkness Halt!This stops your final attack and you lose 2000 life points." said Rex. Joan's monster stopped his assault as Joan said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Joan 1600 life points.One facedown.One monster.2 cards.
Rex 1000 life points.Zero facedown.Zero monster.0 cards.

More Power.Spell.Equip.Your monster gains 1000 extra ATK points and for every monster on your field,an attack.EX if you have four monster,your monster gets four attacks.
Darkness Halt.Spell.Quick.You stop an opponent's attack and then they take 2000 life points.

" Wait a minute." said Bob." What is it?" said Stella." Joan!Watch out!His deck being upgraded from that weak Dino deck that he had before by the Dark Ruler!" said Bob." Correct Spirit King!" said Rex.He drew a card and he said," I play Darkness Hand!This card allows me to draw 10 cards as long as I send two of my Dinosaurs to the grave!".He sent two monster from his deck to the grave as he drew 10 cards." I then summon Darkness Dino!" said Rex.

Darkness Dino.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK ???? DEF ????.Dinosaur/Effect.The darkness Dinosaur that is the strongest.It gains ATK and DEF points thanks to every Dinosaur monster in the grave.

Then a Dino stood there and it had no ATK points." You may be thinking to yourself.It has no points.I activate it's effect.For every Dino in my grave,he gains their power." said Rex.Then Black Veloci gave the Dino 1800 ATK and 300 DEF,Jurrac Dino gave it 1700 ATK and 800 DEF points,Gilasauraus gave the Dino 1400 ATK and 400 DEF,and Frostosaurus 2600 ATK and 1700 DEF points giving the Dino 7500 ATK and 3200 DEF points." Attack her panther and eliminate her!" said Rex.The Dino fired a beam causing a huge explosion.

" Joan!" yelled the group.The smoke cleared to see Joan with 1600 life points as Rex said," How?!You should have lost!Dam It!"." A Bob move.I send my Kuriboh to the grave so I negate all battle damage!" said Joan." Way to play." said Rita." Whatever.I then place a card down.Your move." said Rex.Joan drew a card and she smiled," I play the spell card known as Lucky Hand!".She drew 5 cards and she said," I play Monster Reborn to bring back Kuriboh!".The fiend stood there and she said," I play the quick spell Multiply so I can get 5 Kuriboh tokens!".Then Rex laughed," Those 5 are so weak!"." I play my facedown!Skill Drain!" said Joan.

She had 600 points left as her tokens were up to be tribute and the Dinosaur's attack and defense points went back to zero." I then activate the spell Double Summon so that I send all of my tokens so that I can summon Red Eyes B.Dragon and Gilford the Lighting!" said Joan.The two stood there as Joan said," Now you two!Destroy him and his overgrown lizard with Lighting Sword and Inferno Fire Blast!".The two attacks as Rex lost all of his life points." That's game!" said Joan.

Jacob was free and he hugged the girl and he said," Awesome job.When did you start using Kuriboh?"." I was insipered by Bob's dad." said Joan." Welcome." said Bob.Guy noticed Rex moving and he said," Guys.".The 6 looked at the former pro and he said," Time for you all to fear me!".He then turned into a Dino and Bob said," Everyone!Stay back.".

He stood there and he activate his duel disk and said," I summon Jet Blade and Star Saber in attack mode!".The two robotic leaders stood there and they said," Do we have to work together?!"." Yes." said Bob." Minding filling us in Bob?" said Stella." Oh yeah.These two used to be a couple but they had a falling out and now they hate each other." said Bob." Then why are you making them work together?!" said the group." Because they work well together!Attack!Double Turbo Fire Spin!" said Bob.The robots sighed as they held hands and they ran into the Dino.

He went back to normal as Bob turned off his duel disk." Not too shabby Bobby." said Dark Ruler.A portal opened up and the group saw Dark Ruler.He had a black outfit on with a red cape and a mask.Blake came out and he said," Dark Ruler!"." Ah Victor.It is good to see you alive.How is your idiotic mother doing?" said Dark Ruler." Victor?" said the four who remembered the little kid." Who is Victor?" said Rita." He was a kid who used horror cards." said Guy." Oh.So then why is he a duel spirit?" said Rita." He and his mom were betrayed by him and they live with me." said Bob." So caring.Well,time for me to leave." said Dark Ruler.

He was gone as Bob said," Dam."." It is okay Bob." said Blake." Thanks little buddy." said Bob.The boy went back into Bob's deck as he said," I am so tired.".He fell over as Stella said," Bob!".Guy went over to him and he said," Just sleeping is all.I carry him back."." Thanks Guy old pal." said Rita.She walked back to school with Guy and Stella plus the sleeping Bob." Hey Jacob.Do you think Weevil would do this?" said Joan." Who knows?" said Jacob.The two walked off.Little did they know,they were more right because we already knew that Weevil was evil in Episode 12.

Next time,
Noah duels a Dark Rider relay on luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment