Monday, July 7, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 7 Dueling for the Falcons.


Fate woke up." Man.What a nightmare.I mean Bob being a girl would be frighting." said Fate.Man he dreams of some pretty weird shit.He then looked at his deck." Why couldn't I beat her?" said Fate.He was referring to Julia or Violet who defeated him with no problem two weeks ago." I know what Jacob said but I still feel like my honor is broken." said Fate.He then walked into his shower as a spirit came out of his deck.This is Falcon,he is Fate's strongest monster." Man.The boss is wrecked after that loss.I need to find someone for him to duel or he is going to be like this all day." said Falcon.

Fate walked downstairs and he saw Kitty and Bob talking." Hey Fate." said Kitty.She smiled at him and Fate said," I probably know why Bob is here but why are you here?"." We came to see our friend.You haven't been in many duels since Halloween.Is something wrong?" said Bob." You remember Julia right Bob?I mean you and Kaiba duel her and Victor and won but I lost against her." said Fate." So?You are still the best duelist in Ra Yellow according to me." said Kitty." Yeah.She is right Fate.We should duel right now." said Bob." No thanks Bob.So are you two here for breakfast?" said Fate." Yes." said the two." Okay.Lets get going." said Fate.

Meanwhile,in Slifer Red.Roger was looking at his deck when Pikachu came out." Hey Roger.So have you and Emily kissed yet?" said Pikachu." No." wrote Roger." Then why don't you?I mean I feel the spark between you two." said Pikachu." Yeah but I don't want to rush this.I mean if I do,she might think I just want her for her looks." wrote Roger." I got it!" said Pikachu.He jumped onto the desk as Roger wrote," What are you talking about?"." I am going to make the perfect romantic setting for you two." said Pikachu.He then ran out the door as Roger sighed.He then put on his uniform and he walked to get some breakfast which was Bacon and Eggs.

He then saw Emily and Terry talking and Terry said," Roger!Emily is letting us eat at the Obelisk Blue cafeteria!".He walked off as he wrote," Are you serious?"." Yes.I mean you two did save me from those two and I was going to get you for the day anyway." said Emily." Really?But we have class today." wrote Roger." I know that but I am going to be in all of your class because I need to get some tutoring done for a class." said Emily." Let me guess.Chemistry." said Terry." Yeah.I usually have Noah,Bob,and Jacob but they seem busy lately.I wonder with what.So I decide to ask you." said Emily."Sure.I don't mind in the slightest." wrote Roger." I best be leaving you two.I got some stuff to do." said Roger."See you later Roger." said Emily.

He walked off as the two walked into the Obelisk Blue Dorm." So Emily?" said Roger." Yeah Roger?" said Emily.She looked at him and he blushed and wrote," It is about Fate."."Yeah.I have noticed.I mean he hasn't duel anyone in the past two weeks.I mean I got defeated by her but I moved on." said Emily." Guess his pride was hurt." wrote Roger." I guess but we need to find for someone for him to duel." said Emily." Maybe today might help." wrote Roger." What do you mean?" said Emily." You don't know?Today is Club day." wrote Roger." It is?" said Emily." Yeah.I mean Mr.Hassleberry was lecturing at us about last night nonstop. Didn't your teacher talk to you about it?" wrote Roger." Guess he forgot about it.I mean he was been busy lately." said Emily." With what?" wrote Roger." Grading." said Emily." Makes sense." wrote Roger.

It was 6th period which was right after lunch and Bob walked to his math class."Man lunch sure was good." said Bob.He then noticed that the door was opened to a class next door to Math." Isn't this door usually closed?" thought Bob.He looked inside and he saw that it was empty." Weird." said Bob.He sat in his seat and he saw Angel.Bob could tell the twins apart easy thanks to their decks being different.Angel's deck was more winged beasts while Kitty is more land based.

She then sat next to him and she said," Hey Bob."." Hey Angel.I didn't see you at lunch with your sister?Is everything alright?" said Bob." It is nothing Bob.I am just tired is all." said Angel." You didn't get any sleep?I mean I did." said Bob." Yeah.Our roommate plays her music way too loud but I am the only one to hear it." said Angel." Can't Kitty hear it?" said Bob." No.She wears headphones before she goes to bed." said Angel."I see.Do you need me to go talk to her?" said Bob." No.I mean I don't want to bother you.I mean you must be busy with school." said Angel." Nope.I am good till spring.I finish all my work during fall break so I am game." said Bob." Then why do you come to school?" said Angel." I get bored waiting at the dorm and there is no one to duel so I come to school so I can see my friends." said Bob." So meet me outside of the Slifer dorm okay." said Angel." I promise but I have to stop by Chemistry.I have to at least show up there." said Bob." Okay." said Angel.

Jacob saw Noah half awake in Chemistry and he poked him as Noah said," What is it Wheeler?"." It is nothing man.You are sleeping in class." said Jacob." I am tired okay.The Big Five is annoying me.Maybe making them wasn't a bright idea." said Noah." Then just disband them.Plain and simple." said Jacob." I wish I could but they are too strong.I could beat them with Five Headed Dragon but they are ignoring me for some reason." said Noah." I have an idea.Maybe use your father's connection to do something." said Jacob." Brilliant idea Wheeler.I like it." said Noah.The two then payed attention to Mr.Jackson who was teaching about chemistry.

Bob walked toward Angel who was ready to duel someone.Guess she want this noise gone." So where is your duel disk?" said Angel." Left it back at the dorm.I only bring my deck with me." said Bob." Then catch." said Angel.He threw one at him and he said," This is for a girl.".She sighed as Bob said," I could use the one on my Duel Rider."." Really?" said Angel." Yeah.Lets see if this works." said Bob.

He then made his duel rider appeared from the jungle and he grab his duel disk that he kept on it and he said," Okay.I am ready."." You really are a genius Bob.So why aren't you a teacher here?" said Angel." I would but I wanted to be with my friends Angel." said Bob.The two walked into it and then Angel said," You ready for a duel?"." Always." said Bob.The two then walked in.Lets go back to Fate because why the hell not?I mean I have a feeling that this and Fate's story will be intertwined.

Fate was walking toward the gym where they have Club Day.Club day is where students decide what club to be in for the rest of the year.Why didn't they have this at the beginning of the year you may be asking yourself.They couldn't because someone spirits broke it due to some stupid reason.Fate then saw Terry as a jester and he said," Fate! You should join the Drama club."." Why?" said Fate." It is always fun in the Drama club Fate." said Terry." Um no thanks but I guess thanks for considering me." said Fate." You are welcome.I hope you find a fabulous club." said Terry.

He then went off to make some girls laugh at him as Fate sighed and walked off." Man this place is so not for me." thought Fate.He then sat down sitting on a bench and he sighed." Man I need something to do." thought Fate.He then saw Stella and Jane and they noticed him and ran over." Hey Fate.Have you seen Bob around here?" said Stella." Haven't seen him since lunch.Did you try asking Noah or Jacob?I mean those three are in Chemistry together." said Fate." They didn't see him in class." said Jean." So?He is probably dueling someone right about now." said Fate." But where?" said the two."Man they got it bad for him.Well Stella more than Jane but wow.This is bad." thought Fate.

Then the girls got off him as he sighed in relief." I almost died from two girls.Totally not the way my grandfather would approve off but I would get my uncle's approval.My family is so weird." thought Fate.He then saw Kitty and she said," Hey Fate.You get question by the feds or something?"." No.We haven't got question by them in 20 years so I don't need to be worry about that.Stella and Jane just asked me where Bob is." said Fate." He is helping my sister with something.Hey can I ask you about something man?" said Kitty." Sure.Shoot but not literally." said Fate.

She laughed at his joke and she said," It is about Angel and Jess."."What about them?" said Fate." Don't you think they would be cute together?" said Kitty." You mean like Roger and Emily?" said Fate." Yeah." said Kitty.He then thought about it and he said," Maybe but I don't see it because Angel only takes to you or Bob."." Yeah.She is shy and not the best around boys but she is strangely good around Bob.Guess she sees him as an older brother." said Kitty." I can see that so the best option to get her start talking to people including boys." said Fate."Good idea.Lets go.I should buy you a treat.I think the student council puts some snacks carts around here." said Kitty.

The two stood in line for ice cream and when they were about to get some ice cream,Fate noticed someone walking toward them.He had jelled blue hair and he was wearing an Obelisk Blue uniform.He then pushed Fate and Kitty back as he and his groupies went in front of them." Who do they think they are cutting?" said a boy." Fate.Don't do anything stupid." said Kitty." K Kitty.I won't do anything stupid whatsoever." said Fate.

He then punched their leader in the jaw to the ground and she said," What did I just say?!"." Hey.I thought of kicking him down." said Fate." You being the son of a gangster really does teach you some weird stuff." said Kitty." Hey!What was the big idea?Hitting the boss like that." said a Ra." You and your gang cut me and my friend so I felt like punching you for doing that." said Fate.He then made the groupies go back with I called the Falcon stare as their leader stood up and said,"You must thinking that you are so tough but let me tell you something.You and your Slifer girlfriend couldn't beat me in a duel.Later Loser.".

He and his friends walked off as Bob ran over to them." Hey guys.So what happened?" said Bob." Fate punched some guy who cut in line for ice cream." said Kitty.Bob then looked at him and he said," Hey that is the guy who Angel was talking about."." Angel was talking about a guy?" said the two." Yeah.She says that his music keeps her up at night so we went to where Angel hears it every night and she opened the door with her duel disk." said Bob." What did she do to him?" said Kitty." Nothing.We met the real roommate.He kicked him out and I decide to talk to him." said Bob." Let me Bob.I hate bullying." said Fate." K man.I'll go find Angel.She came in with me and I lost her." said Bob."She is probably looking at clubs.Check the Drama Club and the club about the library." said Kitty." Thanks Kitty.You two go find for him and hold him down." said Bob.

He ran off as Fate said," Do you mind if we stop by the Ra Yellow boys dorm?"." Um sure.But why?" said Kitty." We need to get my deck.I left it because I didn't think that I would be dueling today." said Fate." Shouldn't we let Angel duel this guy Fate?" said Kitty." Yeah but he offend my honor.My honor is something that I hold dear to my heart." said Fate." I see.Lets go get your deck." said Kitty.The two walked out and they head toward the Ra Yellow Dorm to grab Fate's deck and he was ready to duel for his honor.It is a guy thing okay.

Bob then found Angel talking with Roger which Roger wrote to her." Hey guys." said Bob." Bob.Did you find my sister?" said Angel." Yep.I sure found her alright.She was with Fate and Fate punched the guy in the jaw." said Bob." Really?Fate hit the Shawn Mason?" wrote Roger." Who are you talking about?" said Bob." He is one of the best freshman duelist in Obelisk Blue and he is a jerk to us Slifers." wrote Roger." Then why was he in Slifer Red?" said Angel.

Bob and Roger shrugged as Emily stood there." Hey Bob.I got me and Roger in an awesome club." said Emily." Let me guess.It has something to with Anime or Video Games." said Bob." Yeah.She actually wanted to join.Are you thinking of joining a club?" wrote Roger." Nah." said Bob." I think I saw a horror movie club around here." said Emily." Nah.I love those movies but I don't really think I would fit in a club." said Bob." I see.So Bob?Can I ask you about something?" said Angel." Sure Angel.What is it?" said Bob." Do you guys mind?This is private." said Angel." Sure.Lets go Roger." said Emily.

The two walked off as Angel said," So what do you think about my sister?"." Kitty.She is a awesome girl to be around.I mean most girls I knew before coming here were nice but once they learned about my dad,they didn't have a voice." said Bob." So you like that Kitty isn't your servant?" said Angel." Yeah Angel I mean you,Joan,Emily, Stella,and Jane are some of the best friends a guy could ask for." said Bob." That is sweet Bob." said Angel." You are so welcome." said Bob.

Then Bob's phone ranged as he looked at it." It is your sis." said Bob." What is going on?" said Emily.The two walked over as Angel said," Fate is dueling Shawn right now.Why?"." Who knows but lets go find out." wrote Roger." Right." said Bob.The three ran out of the gym and toward the dueling arena and they saw Fate ready to duel Shawn.

Angel saw her sister in the stands with Stella and Jane." There you are Bob." said Jane." I thought you said that you were going to look at clubs with us." said Stella." You were?" said Angel." I was supposed to but I wanted to help Angel." said Bob." Oh.That makes sense but next time tell us okay." said Jane." K promise." said Bob." So what does Shawn use?" wrote Roger." I heard fire monsters is his deck." said Emily." Do you think Fate can do this?" said Angel." I know he can.I mean he is one of my friends so he has the heart of the cards in him." said Bob." And what is that?" said the group but Roger wrote it." It is the faith that every card can be awesome in its own right.That is what my dad taught me and I live by that with some other stuff." said Bob." Cool." said Stella.

Fate said," So do you want to go first Shawn?"." Sure!I summon Flamevell Firedog in attack mode!" said Shawn.Then a dog made of magma came out and Shawn said," I end my turn with a facedown.Your move Ra.".Fate drew a card and he said," I summon Elemental Hero Clayman in defense mode and I end my turn with a facedown."." Hey Jane.You and Fate have a lot in common." said Bob." Just because we have the same type of monsters in our deck doesn't mean a thing." said Jane.

" I now sacrifice Flamvell Firedog so I can bring out Flamvell Commando in attack mode!" said Shawn.A fire monster came out and Shawn said," I activate my facedown.Spiritual Fire Art - Kurenai!That means you lost 1900 life points.".Fate felt the burn as Shawn said, " Attack with fire cannon!".He lost the clay warrior as Shawn said," I play Monster reborn to bring Flamvell Firedog and I attack with him!".The lava dog ran toward him for a licking of burning and Fate said,"I activate my facedown.A Hero Emerges!".Shawn then picked the second from the middle which was the card on the far right and Fate said," It is my strongest monster.I summon Falcon!".

Falcon.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2500.Warrior/Effect.A gangster who can do anything in the world.When attack,he destroy a monster and the user lose life points according to the monsters attack points.

A monster stood there.He had a white jacket and he had two Tommy guns on his back and he had a cigar in his mouth and Bob said," So that is his spirit partner.Interesting."." Huh?" said the group." Nothing. I am just talking to myself." said Bob.Then Falcon said," Lets finish this clown.".The dog was gone thanks to a pistol shot as Shawn lost 1900 life points and then he said," Dam.I activate this before I end my duel.Backfire.So if you destroy Flamvell,you lose life points."." I can read." said Fate.He drew a card and he smiled as he said," I play Fusion Gate so I remove from play Elemental Hero Sparkman,Elemental Hero Avian,Elemental Hero Bubbleman so I can summon Elemental Hero Tempest!".

The hero stood there and Fate said," This card is from my friend Bob or the king of games son.I now play Dimension Fusion and I bring back Elemental Hero Sparkman and Elemental Hero Avian.".The two return back as Shawn said," So what is that going to do?"." I now send my Elemental Hero to the grave so I can summon Obelisk the Tormentor!" said Fate.Then the mascot came out and then the group said," You have the Egyptian god Cards in your deck!"." Yeah and the Wicked Gods and the Legendary Dragons.So?I never really use them that often." said Bob.

Obelisk sighed at his master who was getting punch by his friends for lying to him and Fate said," I attack your monster with well Obelisk!".Fate then lost 500 life points as Shawn lost 1800 life points and Fate said," I now place a facedown.".Obelisk went into the grave because he was special summon and Shawn drew a card and he said," I play Double Summon and I summon Ultimate Baseball Kid and Little Chimera.".The two monster stood there and Shawn said," I now send a Flamvell Baby to the grave so you lost 900 life points thanks to my trap.".Fate lost 1 life points leaving him at 700 life points and you might be thinking what about Backfire.I have no clue if that works with discarded monsters.Shawn then said," I end my turn by placing down a facedown.".

The score was Shawn with 300 life points and Fate with 700 life points.Intense." I draw!" said Fate.He looked at his hand and he saw that he had Mystic Wok,Heavy Storm,and Pot of Greed in his hand along with the Call of the Haunted facedown." This could work.I play Pot of Greed!" said Fate.He then drew two cards which was Ring of Destruction and Elemental Hero Burstinatrix and he said," I play Mystic Wok!".

Then Fate gained 3000 life points as he said," I play Heavy Storm!".The field was empty of spells and trap card including Backfire which made Shawn pissed." I summon Elemental Hero Burstinatix in attack mode." said Fate.The fiery female came out and Fate said,"I now activate Ring of Destruction!".Then the ring appeared and then exploded.Then Shawn lost all of his life points and Fate said," That is for making loud noises.".

He walked up to his friends and he handed the bruised Bob Obelisk." Thanks man.Guess your prediction was right." said Fate." You knew this was going to happen?" said Angel.She cracked her fist as Bob said," I heard the sound from the garage and I guess from the sound that it was near you and Kitty's room so it was only a matter of time before this duel happened and then I guess that Fate was going to duel Shawn so I lent him Obelisk."." Weird vision Bob." wrote Roger." Guess being the King of Games's son gave a duel sense." said Bob." So can you sense what we are going to do?" said Stella." Shopping." said Bob." Good answer." said Stella.

He was dragged off by the slivered hair girl as Emily and Roger followed them.Fate noticed Jane looking at the ceiling and he said," Something the matter?"." Just thinking about stuff is all." said Jane." Yeah.So what did you think of my duel?" said Fate.Little did they noticed that the twins were watching them." Pretty good. When did you start using Elemental Heroes?" said Jane." Since I saw your dad duel I guess.He was awesome out there and for me,I didn't have a hero to look up to thanks to my dad being a gangster.You are so lucky to have him as your dad." said Fate." I have an idea.I need to go talk to my mom.Follow me." said Jane.

The twins then started to talk to each other in their twin language which was English because twins are normal people." So what do you think Jane is talking to Chancellor Rhodes about?" said Kitty." Maybe about stuff.I don't know.So why do you care so much?I thought you liked Bob or was that one of your crushes that goes away quick." said Angel." You are so my twin.I got over it after hanging around Bob.I like Bob as a friend." said Kitty." Good because you would have to get through Stella to get to him." said Angel."Lets get back to the dorm." said Kitty." Right." said Angel.She then thought," You like Fate.".

Later.Bob was walking to see Chancellor Rhodes." Man.You need to learn when to shut up your highness." said Mana.She floated there and he said," Sorry that I like to be honest unlike a certain girl I know.".She then said," Are you talking about me Bob?"." Yes I am." said Bob.He then saw her casting a spell but she was dragged off by Mahad and Breaker before she fired it at Bob." Silly Mana." said Bob.

He then saw Fate outside of Chancellor Rhodes's office." Hey Bob.You survived shopping?" said Fate." Yep. Almost died there for a second.So why are you outside the Chancellor's office?" said Bob." Jane is talking to her folks about something." said Fate." Ah." said Bob.The two sat there and Fate said," So Bob?Why did you give me Obelisk before that duel anyway?"." I just felt like you might need its strength to win against Shawn but I was wrong." said Bob." Thanks anyway." said Fate.

The door opened and Alexis said," You can come in here Fate and Bob.".The two walked in and Jane sat there with a box." So what is going on?" said Fate." I can guess but let Jane tell you."said Bob." Here from my dad are the rest of the Elemental Heroes." said Jane." Thank you but what are you going to use in your deck?" said Fate." My dad's friend is helping me with an awesome new deck.Good luck Fate.They are hard to handle." said Jane.

She walked off and Bob said," Nice job man."." Thanks Bob." said Fate." Oh and Fate.I thought about it and welcome to Obelisk Blue." said Alexis.She handed him the Obelisk Blue uniform and Bob said," It will be an honor to duel for you when you were a Ra but I know you are going to be someone awesome to duel."." Thanks Bob.Now lets go get some of the Obelisk food with the twins." said Fate.

The two walked out as Alexis thought to herself," He seems to be having a lot of friends here with his friends.".She then looked at a calendar and she said," I really hope that nothing will go wrong on that day.". What is she referring to?Well that would ruin the surprise.

Kitty and Angel sat there in the Obelisk Blue dining hall and then Angel said," Are you sure that we can be here?I mean everyone is staring at us."." Yes.You can." said Bob.He stood there with Fate who was wearing his Obelisk Blue uniform and Kitty said," You are in Obelisk Blue now?"." Yep.This place is really nice." said Fate." Lets toast to Fate being in Obelisk Blue." said Angel.She held up her drink and Bob said," To Fate!"." To Fate!" said the four.

Next time,
Family Day is here and some people coming to Duel Academy to take it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment