Sunday, July 13, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 11 Love Strikes Back Hard


A duel with these themes sounds like fun.

Jess was running to the cafeteria for breakfast when he saw Terry talking with Kitty and Angel." Oh speak of the devil." said Terry.Jess sat down with some breakfast and he said," So did you guys hear the rumor?"." Which one?" said Kitty." Of course you girls wouldn't know about it.Today the girls from Saint Academy are coming here." said Jess.

He had hearts in his eyes as Angel said," What is he talking about Terry?"." Well, some girls from the all girls dueling academy are coming and like our friend Jess,they are having a ball." said Terry." Even you and Fate?" said Kitty." Nah.I am busy doing Terry things and Fate,who knows?" said Terry." Good." said Kitty.

Angel looked at Jess who had hearts in his eyes and he eating so she said," Still have that no so obvious crush on him."." What?You like Fate Kitty?" said Terry.Her face went red as she said," Is that obvious?"." I had a guess on it but I couldn't prove it until now." said Terry." I am your sister." said Angel.Guess these twins are smarter than the average twins.

Meanwhile at the Obelisk Blue Cafeteria,Jacob and Noah were eating.Remember them?I guess we kinda forgot about them due to me being forgetful." Man,I feel bad for Bob.I mean he has the whole dorm to himself.Maybe I should have stayed there." said Jacob." Don't worry about Bob man.I mean he would be happy to see you and Joan being happy.Bob is that kind of guy." said Noah." You're right.I mean being Joan and not the terror twins makes me happy." said Jacob." Nice nickname for those two." said Noah." I have been hanging around with Jane and Fate too long." said Jacob.

Then Noah saw Fate staring off into space and walking toward them." Fate!" said Noah.He then fell over thanks to a placed foot.Fate then saw Fred smiling and saying," Sorry.Guess I didn't see you there."." You five really annoy me." said Fate." And what are you going to do about it Falcon?Crying to your mom about it?I bet you get being a weak duelist from your mom.I mean the only reason that you are in Obelisk is because you defeat Shawn and that is it.She probably can't tell the difference between a trap and a spell." said Billy." What did you say about my mom?" said Fate." That she is weak and you are a weak duelist." said Billy.

Fate then punched him causing him to say," My mom taught me Duel Monsters.She is the best out there and you are just a cut rate duelist with a deck fill of overpowered monsters.A deck is like a gang.You need your bruisers and your planners.With them together,you can win but you own use bruisers.".He then walked over to Jacob and Noah and the two said," You have an anger problem."." No I don't.When you make fun of my friends,you get punched.Plain and simple." said Fate.

" That reason is the same as Bob when he duels." said Jane.He then saw Stella,Jane,and Joan standing there and Joan said," Did he punch him someone again?"." Yep.I would say don't do it but it was for the Fiendish Five." said Jacob." Yeah.They gives Obelisks a bad name along with their groupies.I mean not all Obelisk are jerks like them." said Stella." Yeah.We should duel them." said Jane." Why?I mean I picked those five because of their dueling skills.I can't even beat them all.They know my strategies back and forward." said Noah.

" Then do what Bob does." said Stella." Which is?" said Jacob and Noah." Make up one on the spot." said Jane." Yeah.In a practice duel,Bob schooled an Obelisk not even using his deck." said Joan." She is right Kaiba." said Fate." Okay but can I have some help?All of my strategies are to bring out my Five Headed Dragon." said Noah." Sure Noah." said the girls.The two guys helped him because Joan was going to help Noah no matter what and Fate was just plain bored

Bob was standing there with the other headmasters and headmistress plus Alexis at the docks.He yawned as Hassleberry said," Didn't get enough sleep private?"." Yes." said Bob."Maybe you shouldn't stay up all night watching movies." said Alice." But they are for my after school session and I love to teach these kids." said Bob." That is a valid point Bob but I thought you were a dueling genius." said Harold." I am but I believe in learning from others makes you a better duelist." said Bob." Oh.That explains why you are cards from your dad and Kaiba." said Celia." That and Pegasus and his beloved daughter begged me to use those cards." said Bob.

Then Clark saw a pink ship coming toward the harbor and he said," This is a just guess here but I am guess that is the boat from Saint Academy."." Yeah.They like the color pink there." said Bob." You know this how?" said Susie." I went there to teach and I learned some stuff." said Bob." That makes sense." said the girls.

The boat landed as Alexis walked up to their oldest woman which she looked like she was 20." Welcome to Duel Academy.My name is Alexis Rhodes and I am the Chancellor of this academy and these are the teachers here." said Alexis." Ah yes.My name is Kim Casey and I am the main teacher of my school.My girls do have a place to stay." said Kim." Of course.We have a dorm perfect for it." said Alexis.She then looked at Celia,Susie,and Alice and she said," You girls don't mind do you?"." Nope." said the three." Ah yes.Come out girls." said Kim.

Then Bob saw several girls in the same uniform saying the same exact thing," We are here to serve."." These girls are like mindless soldiers." whispered Hassleberry." Yeah.I remember being there.It was like being with the SOL." said Bob." Yeah." said Hassleberry." Are you two talking bad about my girls?" said Kim.She stood there as they said," Nope.We are talking about some new teaching stuff."." I see.Bob?What are you doing here?" said Kim." Um.I am a first year student plus a teacher.It is pretty confusing." said Bob." I see.We better get going." said Kim.

The teachers were gone and the mindless girls pushed Bob into the ocean." These girls would make excellent football players." said Bob.He got out and he saw four girls that he knew way too well and he jumped back into the ocean only to be stop by one." Were you trying to escape Bob by swimming into the ocean?" said a girl.He looked at her.For her being 5 feet tall,she was one of the strongest girl duelist that Bob knew and he said," No way!I mean I would be an idiot for running away from you Kate.".Kate had long blond hair and she had blue eyes." Yeah right Bob." said Kate." He did tell the truth Kate." said a girl.She had short brown hair and a girl with red hair  said," But Marie.He try to jump into the ocean to avoid us."." Yeah but Bob is Bob.Verna this is normal." said a girl.She had short light blue hair and Bob said," Thanks Dana.I owe you one.".

Dana made Katie dropped Bob onto the ground and he said," So what are you girls still standing around here?Duel Academy is full of duels that will blow your mind."." We don't know our way around here Bob." said Marie." Oh yeah.Then I will be your personal tour guide." said Bob." But don't you have classes?" said Verna and Kate." Knowing Bob like I do.He is probably doesn't have classes." said Dana." Yep but we have to be done by the end of the school day.I have a dueling seminar after school to helped students out." said Bob." That is so cool Bob." said the three girls.Dana then thought to herself," They still have a crush on Bob.It is pretty sad.".

Jess was walking with Roger and Terry to lunch." So Roger.What is like being in the same dorm as Bob?" said Jess." It is awesome you guys.I mean Bob is such a great headmaster." said Roger." Really?I thought Bob would be strict like Coach." said Terry." Nope.Bob is awesome." said Roger." Lucky.We had to run to the Obelisk Blue Dorm and back this morning.My feet are killing me." said Jess." Not mine." said Roger and Terry." Well Terry is well Batman!" said Jess." Not really.I am more of Plastic Man." said Terry.

The two argued as Roger sighed.The three got their lunch as Roger sat down with Emily and the two.She then said," Those two fighting again?"." More of a friendly discussion." said Roger." So have you guys seen Bob?" said Stella.She stood there and Roger said," Not since this morning.I think he had to do something with the teachers."." Oh." said Stella.She sat down as Emily said," So how is Noah's new deck going?"." It is going but it is hard getting into the dorm because of Saint Academy blocking the entrance." said Stella." Yeah.Guess Jacob Wheeler and Noah Kaiba sharing the same room would make their fans go nuts.I mean they are famous." said Roger.

Then they saw the two boys whose clothes were ripped off thanks to fan girls gone wide." Thank god for your men Kaiba or I will kill you myself." said Jacob." What happened to you guys?You like you just went though a tornado." said Jess.The two Slifers men stopped fighting as Noah said," Those girls from Saint Academy are demons."." Fan girls are like that." said Terry." And how do you know that?" said Emily." It is an actor's secret." said Terry." Way to be a tease Terry." said Roger.

Then Joan,Jane,and Fate walked and Fate said," I feel like I was in hell."." Be nice." said Jane." I am.This is the nice way I can express my anger." said Fate." So where are the twins?" said Joan." Don't know.I'll go look for them." said Jacob." Nope.How about Roger,Emily,Jess,and Terry go while we stay here and work on the deck?" said Noah." That makes sense." said Jane." I am going with them." said Stella." Me too." said Fate." Sure.I only need Jane and Joan anyway plus Jacob." said Noah.The 6 walked off as Noah said," Now lets get back to work."

Bob was hiding in Jamie's classroom as he heard," Bob?What are you doing in here?".He then saw Kitty and Angel standing there and he said," Sup.Did any Saint girls see you coming in here?"."No why?" said Angel." Well,I am well known at Saint Academy." said Bob." How known?" said the girls." Well,I trained their four best duelist.They would be Obelisks if they were here." said Bob." Get to the point Bob." said the two." Well,three of them are looking for three of my friends to duel." said Bob." Why?" said Angel." I told them about you guys.I mean you guys are all awesome duelists and I wanted to tell them about you guys." said Bob.

Dana walked in and she said," So you must be Bob's friends.My name is Dana Barton and Bob,I found you using a simple plan called I saw you walk in."." Dam.She knows you Bob." said Kitty." I am one of Bob's closet friends from childhood in fact." said Dana." Really?" said the twins." Yep.Me and Dana were the best of friends and then she had to go to Saint Academy." said Bob." Yes.My parents wanted me to be a great duelist and I am." said Dana." Yeah.She is the only girl that got me to the hundreds before." said Bob." But you then pulled out Dark Magician and defeat me." said Dana.

Then Kitty said," So Dana?What do you think of Duel Academy?"." Same as the last school we went too,the boys are the same.They just want to get with us because of our looks." said Dana." She isn't the biggest fan of me beside for me of course." said Bob." So Bob?We should go look for those three girls." said Angel." Nah.If I know them which I do,they are going to be at Bob's seminar after school." said Dana." Really?" said the twins." Yep.She is one smart girl." said Bob." Lets go then.School is about to end and we don't want to miss it." said the twins.

They ran with Bob being dragged by them.Dana sighed as she said," Still getting dragged around by girls. Same old Bob.".She walked to the arena and then she was surround by 3 Obelisk men.I expect some sexism soon." Hey pretty lady.You must be from that all girls school right.You should hook us up with them." said a blond one." No thanks.You should talk to them but they would reject you in a heartbeat." said Dana.Then her hand was grabbed by a brown haired one and he said," Not going to let you go little lady.".

Then the three were knocked out by Terry's kung fu because Terry knows martial arts." Thanks." said Dana." Welcome.So where are you going?" said Terry." To Bob's dueling seminar." said Dana." Oh me too.Lets get together and the name is Terrence Lawrence or Terry." said Terry." Dana Barton." said Dana.The two walked there and they saw Jacob and Jess against Verna and Marie as Dana saw Bob tied up in the girls stand." That idiot." said Dana." You know Bob?" said Terry." We are childhood friends." said Dana." Wow." said Terry.

The two saw Stella,Jane,Joan,Kitty,Angel,Fate,Roger,and Emily in the stands as Roger wrote," So who are you?"." Dana.So you can't talk." said Dana." He can but only to his friends Dana." said Kitty." We are taking baby steps with it." said Angel." Ah.So which one of you ladies is Bob's girlfriend?" said Dana.Stella said," We are just friends."." Yeah and how do you know Bob?" said Jane." He is my childhood friend.Kinda have to look after him." said Dana." That is cool.So who are they?I mean they are from your school." said Fate." That is Verna Walsh and Marie Young.The tag team masters." said Dana." Jacob can still win right Angel?" said Joan." Yeah." said Angel.

The tag duel started as Verna said," I will you go first Slifer."." The name is Jess!" said Jess.He drew a card and he said," I summon Umbral Horror Ghoul in attack mode!".Then a purple fiend stood there and Jess said," I activate his special effect.I summon Umbral Horror Uniform in attack mode!".Then a blob made of darkness appeared and Jess said," I then play Quick Summon so my Plague Wolf can come on out!".The wolf appeared as Jess said," I play a facedown to end my turn off."." I summon Cold Enchanter in defense mode." said Verna.A monster who use ice as her attacks came out on the field of the fire haired girl I see something wrong here." I then activate her special effect on Umbral Horror Ghoul." said Verna.The fiend froze as she gained 300 extra ATK points and Verna said," I play Zero Gravity!".Then everyone beside the frozen fiend switched position and Verna said," I play a card facedown to end my turn.".

Jacob drew his card and he said," Perfect.Time to inflict some battle damage.I play Psycho World so I can summon Psycho Cat,Psycho Tree,Psycho Ape, and Psycho Weasel.".The four stood there and one was a tree with a brain.Who knows how that works?" I now end my turn with 2 facedowns and you lost 3200 life points thanks to my Weasel's special effect." said Jacob.Marie drew her card and she said," I summon Venom Cobra in attack mode.".Then a snake came out and she said," I then play the field spell Venom Swamp!".Then as Psycho World left,a venom filled swamp appeared as Jess and Jacob's monster lost 500 ATK points and Verna said," You may be thinking.Why did my partner's spell card work?Well I activate my facedown card Ice Armor.This card negates all effect that effect water monsters."." Dam." said Jess." I then end my turn with a facedown." said Marie.

Psycho Tree.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1000 DEF 1200.Plant/Effect.A tree made into a Psycho monsters.You can send him to a grave for a level 7 or 8 monster summon.
Ice Armor.Trap.Continuous.Protect all water Attribute monsters from spell,trap,and monster effect.

Jess thought," Okay.So with Venom Swamp,every monster that I summon lose 500 ATK points at the end of my turn and Cold Enchanter can freeze my monsters.I hope this next draw helps me out!".He drew a card and he said," Perfect.I play Lucky Draw!".He drew 5 extra cards and he said," I now send my three monsters on my field so I can bring out Inferno Darkness!".Then a black flame appeared and out came a man.His hair was black just like the fire he came from and he was wearing a black suit and Bob thought," So that was in Violet's deck?Thank god she didn't play it on me."." I activate his special effect.For every monster that is my grave right now,three cards can go to the grave.So I pick Ice Armor,Venom Swamp,and my facedown." said Jess.Then the field spell was gone as the Psycho monster's attack went back to normal and then Jess said," Since my facedown card went to the grave.It activates.It is known as Darkness Bomb.This card inflict 200 points of damage for you ladies for every monsters on the field.So that is 1600 points of damage!".The girls lost 1600 points of damage as Jess said," Attack Inferno Darkness!Rampaging Fire!".The girls then lost 2400 points leaving them at 800 life points and Jess said," I end my turn with a facedown.Your move.".

Inferno Darkness.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 4000 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.He is the fire of darkness in a human form.He can be only be summon by three monsters.His special effect is that he destroy cards on the field,the amount is by the amount of cards in your graveyard.If you have three cards,he destroy three.
Darkness Bomb.Spell.Normal.If you destroy this card,for every monsters on the field your opponents lose 200 life per monsters.

Verna said," I summon Snowman Creator in defense mode and I end my turn."." Guess Jess scare you.Well I am going to finished this." said Jacob." Uh oh." said the girls." I send my Psycho Cat,Ape,and Weasel to the grave so I can summon Gilford The Lighting!" said Jacob.The famous monster stood there and he destroy the two remaining monsters as Jacob said," Attack Psycho Tree!".The girls lost their remaining life points as the boys said," That's Game!".

Later on,The boat was leaving back for Saint Academy and the boys were sad to see them go." These guys are such pigs." said Dana.She stood there with Terry and he said," You should see them during a duel with one of the hot chicks.They go nuts.It sucks how you have to leave.I mean you would be awesome in the Drama club."." Are you flirting with me?" said Dana." No.I am just compliment you.I mean I want to be your friend and that it is." said Terry.Dana then thought," This guy reminds me of Bob but instead of being dense than a rock,he is cool.".

She then walked to Kim who had Bob tied up." So Kim?How long am I going to be in for?" said Bob." Until every girl gets their kiss from you." said Kim." Um why?" said Stella and Jane." Because of me being their idol." said Bob."Dude." said Fate." That is awesome man!You need to give me your secrets.So then I can become the king of the ladies." said Jess.He was then knocked into the ocean by Angel as Kitty said," Wow.You really like him.".Angel's face went red as Jess climbed out of the ocean and back onto land with Roger and Emily's help.

Jacob and Noah walked over the the group and Joan said," So.You guys going to miss your fan girls?"." No." said Jacob,Noah,and Bob.The girls got onto the boat as everyone gave Bob a kiss causing Stella and Jane thinking of throwing Bob into the volcano and Jess wanting to be him.Then Kim saw Dana standing there and she said," What are you doing with them?"." I am staying here." said Dana." Really?" said the guys.Then some magical force aka Mana who was still pissed about the girls kissing Bob thing pushed them into the ocean." Yes because I made a good friend here and I want to get to know him better." said Dana." Nice job." wrote Roger." Do you think she means me?" said Terry." Of course she does." wrote Roger.

The boat left with tears for Dana leaving them as Alexis said," Since you are a new student here,you don't mind starting out at the Slifer Dorm."." Nope.I don't mind at all." said Dana.She looked at Terry who blushed and she said," Let's go Terry.".She walked off with the others as Bob was still tied up." Um guys." said Bob.He then saw Stella and Jane with an evil smirk on their face." Uh oh." said Bob.They dragged him off toward the volcano.Ah Bob is getting his cumuffins

Next time,
Side Stories away!

No comments:

Post a Comment