Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 32 Lucky Seven


This Dark Rider is like Fist and Fang.He is possessed.He is part of the first kind.I love writing this character by the way.

On a boat filled with gambling yet no Duel Monsters on this boat,a boy was gambling.He was known as Lucky 7,one of the best.He had red hair and blue eyes and he was wearing a suit that made him look hot to the ladies,He was flirting with a female poker dealer when he saw 2 big guards." Sorry beautiful.I have to leave you." said Lucky 7.He was grabbed by them and he was thrown into the main office." Sup." said Lucky 7.

The boss sat there and he said," You have been winning every game that you have been.This is highly unlikely."." Some people have the game and I do." said Lucky 7.He was then surround by some guards as the boss said," You have been cheating.Time for you to be thrown off the boat."." Nah.I am going to stay." said Lucky 7." Get him." said the boss.The guards tried to grab him but they were all knocked out thanks to some lighting fast kicks.He then threw a card at the boss putting him to the wall." The name is Lucky 7 and I am the best.Later.I am off." said Lucky 7.

He stole a jet ski and he drove the boat to Duel Academy." Time to find this Bob kid and defeat him into the ground." said Lucky 7.He then pressed a button on his phone and the boat exploded." Shouldn't have tried to kill me." said Lucky 7.He is different from the others that we have seen and I like it.I mean he is different and he isn't out to kill the Spirit King just defeat him.I am liking him.

Bob was brought into Alexis's office for trying to place a paint bomb in Jamie's office." Man,this sucks." said Bob." You shouldn't have done it then." said Mahad.He was walking with the boy as Bob said," She had it coming.I mean who tries to banned the teaching of my awesome dueling skills and my Spirit King past?". Mahad didn't have an answer for the king as Bob said," Told you.".He walked in as Mahad flew back into his deck as Bob saw Jamie and Alexis.

" We should expelled him!I mean he only causes trouble!" said Jamie." But I did bring Turbo Dueling,brought back 3 missing students,and I am one of the best duelist." said Bob." He does have a point." said Alexis." You are too nice on him!" said Jamie." I am because he is like my child." said Alexis." Whatever.I hope you get your just desserts." said Jamie.She walked off as Alexis said," Next time Bob,plan a better prank."." Thanks Lex.I owe you one." said Bob." As long,you be yourself.I will be fine." said Alexis.She hugged the boy as Bob said," I am off!".

He ran out of the room and Alexis looked out the window." He and Jaden are like twins.They are almost never angry and they are both great duelists." thought Alexis.She then looked at some papers on her desk.During the school duel,four files were stolen.They were 4 of several missing students.It was Ryu Inferno who Bob and Guy found along with Ryu's older sister Tammy Inferno,Rita Hart who Jacob found after dueling her,and then we have Rich Turner.Rich Turner was an incredible duelist and he was very similar to Bastion Misawa except Rich wasn't a know it all.He was in Slifer Red along with Rita." I hope we can find you too Rich." said Alexis.

Bob ran into the nurse office at the speed of light to see Noah,Jane,Stella,Guy,Rita, Joan,and Jacob in the room and he said," Did I miss it?"." Nope." said Jane. Then Ryu opened his eyes and he said ,"Where am I?And who are you people?". "Ryu!" said Stella.She hugged him and he said," Stella?What are you doing here?You aren't supposed to be here yet."." Ryu.It has been a year." said Guy." It has?Shit." said Ryu." Ryu.I want to introduce you to someone special." said Stella.

Joan and Jane pushed Bob to front of the group and Ryu said," is he your boyfriend Sis?"." No.My name is Bob Moto,the Spirit King and I saved you from the Shadows and the Dark Ruler." said Bob.Ryu hugged the boy and he said," Thanks Bob.I was under Fist like forever.".Tammy started to open up her eyes and she said," Oh hello everyone."." Tammy!" said Stella.She hugged her old sister and she said,"Stella!I miss you so much.".She saw Bob and she said," He must be your boyfriend.He is pretty handsome."." No sis.This is Bob Moto.He saved us from the Dark Ruler." said Ryu." Thank you.I recognize some of you but I don't know the rest." said Tammy.

The group is relaxing on the beach having fun and Ryu said," This is so awesome.The sun on my body.I know Yugi,Jaden,Joey,and Kaiba's kid!I get to see my little sister too!"." It is nice." said Guy.He stood there with Rita and Tammy and Rita said,"We almost have the gang back together.". "Yeah.Rich was the first one to go missing if I remember." said Tammy."Yeah and I recall,Jamie didn't do jack for him just because he proved her wrong in class." said Ryu."Yeah Bob does that too." said Guy.

The four looked at the first years playing around." So Bob is the king of Duel Monsters Spirits?" said Tammy." Yep.It is strange but he is." said Rita." I would love to duel him not possessed of course." said Ryu." Nah.I would love to see Guy and Bob duel.I mean Guy is the best of our class and Bob is a freaking prodigy." said Rita." That does sound awesome." said Tammy." Do it." said Ryu." I will do it at the end of the year I promise." said Guy.

Bob was swimming in the ocean as Noah was talking with Joan and Stella." Your brother and sister seem nice." said Noah." They are.I mean Ryu is the more loose one of the two but Tammy can be fun too." said Stella."Yeah.I am happy.We are only missing Rich." said Joan." Who is Rich?" said Noah." Rich was a Slifer like Rita and Ryu because Tammy and Guy were Obelisks.Rich was always pissing off Jamie every day according to the stories." said Stella." Poor Jamie.I mean she hates when people make fun of her." said Joan.

Jacob walked with Jane and he said," Should one of us fish Bob out if the ocean?"." Nah.Let him have his fun." said Stella.The five then notice Bob swimming away from Holly on a Jet Ski." So is that one of Bob's spirits sis?" said Ryu.He stood there and Joan said," Yep.The girl is Holly or Card Ejector and the Jet Ski is a Cyber Warrior which are based of the Autobots or a Tech Warrior which are based of the Decepticons."." Cool." said Tammy.

Bob came out of the water as Holly said," I win Daddy!"."You sure did sweetheart." said Bob." So Holly is his kid?" said the two." No.She was adopted by Bob and he raised her like his daughter." said Rita." Oh." said the two.Then the Jet Ski went into its robot form and Bob said," Thanks for letting Holly use as a Jet Ski. She had fun."." Yep!Thank you Aunt Ski!" said Holly.She smiled at the girl and she went into Bob's deck.

Bob walked over to the group with Holly on his shoulders and he said," Hey guys."." Did you have fun Holly?" said Jane." Yep.I chased Daddy around with Aunt Ski!" said the little girl." That is Ski. She is a Cyber Warrior." said Bob." That is awesome Bob.You want to duel?" said Ryu." Sure.I would love to face that Street Fighter when you are not possessed." said Bob.

" Let's duel now." said Ryu." No way bro.You just got out of the hospital today.I am not letting you die." said Stella." Don't worry Ryu.She did that to me when I defeat you and Tammy." said Guy." She is overprotective of us." said Tammy." Can you blame her?" said Jacob and Noah." No.Fine Bob.We will duel once Stella gives us the okay." said Ryu." I am so game. So what is for dinner?" said Bob." Maybe some of your cooking Bob." said Jane and Joan." Sure. Follow me to the Millennium dorm." said Bob.

Later that day around the thick of night,Lucky 7 appeared on the main land.He walked up the school and he entered the building.He was surround by guards but he knocked them out with cards with his signature 7 on them as he head toward the elevator.He was hummed a tune as the elevator stop on the third floor." Time to get revenge." said Lucky 7.He walked toward Jamie's office and he opened the door.He saw the woman and she said," Who are you?"." An old friend teach." said Lucky 7.He grabbed her and he knocked her out as he headed toward the group who was in the arena.

" Man that food was amazing." said Jacob." It comes from crashing with a chef for 2 months." said Bob." You should become one Bob.I mean that was amazing." said Rita." Nah.Dueling is my passion and my dream because I might find my mom and dad." said Bob." Yeah dude.That sucks what happened to the King of Games and his wife.I feel bad for you man." said Ryu." As do I." said Tammy." He isn't giving up on finding them." said Jane." Yeah.Bob's determination is legendary." said Joan." I notice." said Guy." So you will find them." said Stella." I will." said Bob.

The arena went dark as Bob pulled out his phone and he turned on the flashlight part of it." Everyone headed toward the light!" said Bob.The lights went back on as Noah saw Jamie tied up over the Obelisk head and she said," Get me down here from here!"."Why should you do that?I mean she deserves it right?" said Lucky 7.He stood there and Jacob said," Who are you?And why did you that to our teacher?"." My name is Lucky 7.I am here to find Bob and defeat him in a duel." said Lucky 7." You will have to duel me then Lucky 7 because I am Bob." said Noah.

The boy laughed as he said," Really funny kid.Which one of you is the real Bob?"." Like I said,I am Bob." said Noah." He seem determined to pull this off." said Joan." He wants to protect you know who right?" said Rita." Yeah." said Bob." Okay then "Bob".Let's duel." said Lucky 7.He stood there as Noah said," Jacob and Guy.Go ger Jamie down."."K." said the two.The two ran toward the woman and she said," Get me down here!"." Then be quiet." said Guy.

The duel started as Noah drew his first card." Perfect.I summon Dragon Magician!" said Noah.The dragon spellcaster appeared as Tammy said," So he uses dragons.Interesting."." I special summon Infernal Dragon and Lord of D from my deck." said Noah.The dark green dragon appeared along with the lord of them and he said," I play the spell The Flute of Summoning Dragons and I pick my White Night Dragon and Tyrant Dragon to join me!".The two dragons joined them and Ryu said," Wow.I am impressed.I mean he just summoned five dragons in our turn."." He might be better than Tammy when it comes to dragons." said Stella." You may be right little sis." said Tammy." I end my turn with a facedown.Your move Lucky 7." said Noah.

The gambler drew a card and he said," Perfect.I summon Lucky Warrior in attack mode.".Then a warrior who has several arrows in his back stood there flipping a coin." Ain't he lucky?I activate the trap card known as Lucky Roll." said Lucky 7.Then a card appeared of someone winning the lottery." I roll 2 dice.This first roll is pretty important to your dragons Bob or should I say Noah Kaiba?Oh I know about you.I just wanted to have some fun with you before I utterly crush Bob.If I roll a 1-3,my monster only gets a boost of 1500 ATK points but if I roll 4-6,my monster gets a boost of 3000." said Lucky 7." He is going to get destroy. Putting a duel on a dice roll is stupid." said Jamie." Before I roll,I activate the continuous spell known as Second Dice Roll.This allows me to roll my dice an extra time.So lets begin." said Lucky 7.

Lucky Warrior.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1000.Warrior/Normal.He survived several terrible things such as arrows in the back,diseases,and a gun shot to the foot but he lived through it all thanks to his luck and his coin.
Lucky Roll.Trap.Continuous.This card allows you to roll 2 dices.One dice gives your monster a boost of 1500 ATK points if you roll 1-3 and if you roll a 4-6 your monster gets a boost of 3000. The second dice gives your monster the ability to attack for as many monster that are on your opponent's field if you roll a 4-6 but if you roll 1-3,your attack is negated.If you do rolled a 4-6,your opponent's lose 1/5 of your monster's attack for every monster to be destroy.EX five monsters means that your monster can attack 5 times and if your monster has 3000 ATK points,your opponent lose 600 points for every monster.
Second Dice Roll.Spell.Continuous.Let's you roll again.

The boy rolled a dice which he got a three and he activated his spell which he rolled a 4." Ain't I lucky?My warrior now gains 3000 ATK points.Then the second effect of my trap activates.If I roll a 4-6,you lost all five of your dragons but if I roll a 3-1,I lose my attack." said Lucky 7.He rolled the dice which he got a 2 and then he used his spell which he rolled a 6 and then warrior rushed toward the dragons knocking them into the grave causing Noah to lose 3000 life points." I end my turn.Try to get back from that." said Lucky 7.

Noah 5000 life points.One facedown.Zero monsters.1 card.
Lucky 8000 life points.Zero facedown.One monster.3 cards.

Noah drew a card and he said," I play Lucky Hand!".He drew 5 cards and he said," I play Demonic Summon to bring out Blue Eyes White Dragon from my deck in defense mode!".The familiar dragon appeared as Lucky 7 said," I am so scared of an overgrown lizard.What ever will I do?"." I activate the spell known Dragon Reckless Summon! This allows me to bring out my two other Blue Eyes White Dragon from my deck in defense mode!" said Noah.The two joined their brother in a roar as Noah said," I then activate the trap known as Zero Gravity!".The warrior went into defense mode as the three dragons roared." I then activate my facedown know the trap as Dragon Rage!I then attack with all three of them." said Noah.Lucky 7 lost 7500 life points in one epic attack as Noah said," I end my turn with a facedown.Try to come back for that Lucky.".

Noah 5000 life points.One facedown.Three monsters.2 cards.
Lucky 500 life points.Zero facedown.Zero monster.3 cards.

Dragon Reckless Summon.Spell.Normal.Lets you summon two extra copies of a dragon that you have on the field.You can bring them from the grave or deck. 

" Wow.I am impressed.He knows how to use his dragons well." said Rita." He did beat Jacob." said Joan." Thanks for reminding me and the duel was close." said Jacob." He is right." said Guy." We know." said Jane. Lucky 7 drew a card and he started to laugh."What's so funny?" said Noah." This.I play the Shrine of the Fairy!" said Lucky 7.Then a shrine appeared and then fairy surround him and then Noah said," Okay.So what does that do?"." I roll a dice.If I get 4-6,I gained a monster plus some life points about 9000 because of your three dragons but if I roll 3-1,I lose the duel." said Lucky 7.He rolled the dice and he got a three then he rolled a five." Dam." said Noah.Then Lucky 7 gained 9000 life points as he said," I now summon Lucky Hero from my deck!"." What?!" said the group.

Noah 5000 life points.One facedown.Three monsters.2 cards.
Lucky 9500 life points.Zero facedown.One monster.3 cards.

Shrine of the Fairy.Spell.Normal.You gained the combined life points of your opponent's monsters and a monster from your deck or grave if you roll a 4-6 but if you roll a 3-1,you lose 2500 life points.
Lucky Hero.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2800.Warrior/Effect.He is the hero who is very lucky.He can't be destroy in battle and for every monster that he destroy you gained 500 life points.He also counts as an extra dice roll

Then a hero stood there.He had the same suit as Lucky 7 and he looked him."Help me.Please" said the hero." Is that?" said Tammy." No it can't be." said Jamie." It is!Rich!Can you hear me?" said Ryu." Guys.Help me.This thing stole my body." said Rich." Can it you!I activate Lucky Roll!" said Lucky 7.He rolled a dice and he got a 2 and then Second Dice Roll activated giving him a five causing Rich to grow stronger.He then rolled a 6 giving him three attacks." Attack!" said Lucky 7." I am sorry." said Rich.He then destroy the three dragons causing 6000 points of damage but then Noah said," Go!Dragon Rebirth!".Then Noah had a thousand life points." How?!" said Lucky 7." By sending a dragon from my deck to the grave,I gained life points to that dragon's attack and I get to summon him so welcome back Alexandrite Dragon!" said Noah.The dragon appeared as Lucky 7 said," Dam it.I placed 2 cards facedown.Your final move Noah."." I am so sorry Noah." said Rich.

Noah 1000 life points.Zero facedown.One monster.2 cards.
Lucky 11000 life points.Two facedown.One monster.1 card.

Dragon Rebirth.Spell.Normal.You send a dragon from your deck to the grave and you gained it's ATK points into life points and then the dragon comes back.EX you send Red Eyes Black Dragon you gained the dragon and 2400 life points.

Noah drew a card and he said," Rich is it?I am going to free you from Lucky 7.I promise."." How?" said Lucky 7." This card combo right here.I play Dragon Fusion Summon!This allows me to fuse Dragons if they are in the grave or the field.I first fuse my three Blue Eyes White Dragon so that Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon can come to play!".The three headed dragon came out and Noah said," I am so not done.I fuse Alexandrite Dragon,Dragon Magician,Infernal Dragon,White Night Dragon,and Tyrant Dragon to summon Five Headed Dragon!".The many headed dragon appeared and Lucky 7 said," What are those over grown lizard going to do?"." I play the field Spell.Dragon's Castle!" said Noah.Then a castle appeared and Noah said," This card works like Megamorph.My dragon gain times 2 their attack points but warriors gained 1000.".Rich got stronger and Noah said," Attack Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon! Neutron Blast!".The dragon destroy Rich and he said," Thanks!Now defeat him!Those facedown cards are worthless!"." Okay.I attack with Five Headed Dragon!" said Noah.Lucky 7's life points reached 0000 as he fell down." That is game!" said Noah.

Dragon Fusion Summon.Spell.Normal.Lets you summon Fusion Dragons if you have the proper monster on the field or grave.
Dragon's Castle.Spell.Field.Gives all dragon monster 2 times their normal attack and warriors 1000 ATK points.EX Blue Eyes normal 3000 and with the field spell 6000.

Bob walked over to Noah and he said," Way to beat Luck."." I learned from the best." said Noah.Lucky 7 stood up and he said," Man.What happened?"." Rich?Is that you?" said Tammy.The group stood there and he said," Of course.Who else would it be?".Stella hugged him and he said," Squirt!You grew up!"." It has only been a year Rich." said Stella." I know that.Just messing with you squirt." said Rich." It is good to see you guys again.I am so happy." said Guy." Yeah." said Rita.

The five were reunited as Jane said," What a happy ending."." Yeah.I mean five friends reunited after a year and we have the kids of some of the best duelist plus Guy for that." said Joan." Yeah but we couldn't have done it without our Friend's support.Right Noah?" said Jacob." Yes." said Noah." I hope the other 8 shadow riders aren't possessed students." said Stella." Nah.I better this will be smooth sailing from here on out." said Bob.

Then several police officers from the mainland and they grabbed Bob." Bob!" yelled the group." What is going on?" said Jamie.Then the leader cop stood there and he said," Robert Percival Moto,you are under arrest for the attempted murder of Nathan Sharp and Samantha Sharp.Anything that you say now will be hold against you in court."." I only have one thing to say.What the Fuck is going on!?" said Bob.

Next time,
Bob is sentenced by prison by his step parents who are the next Dark Riders.Can Erica and Dana save their friend or will they lose Bob?




No comments:

Post a Comment