Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 30 Defending your friend and Tech Warriors


Filler.It is set up like Episode 12 but with 2 stories instead of three. Story 1 is Kitty and Fate vs the Obelisk who framed Jess for a crime he didn't commit and Story 2 is the Cyber Warriors's mortal enemies only knows as the Tech Warriors.

Story 1
Angel and Kitty were walking to see how Jess was doing.According to Fate,Jess happened to be walking by the girls locker room and according to him,there was 2 peepers but they ran off as a girl caught him and they appropriately beat him up.The two reached the nurse's office to see Jess on a bed with Fate keeping an eye on him." Hey guys." said Jess." So why were you walking by the girls locker room?" said Kitty." According to him,it was Coach Hassleberry." said Fate." Why would Coach make him do that?" said Angel." He told me to get a ball for gym tomorrow and I did." said Jess.

Flashback, 
Jess was walking to where they keep the balls for gym." Man.What did I have to get picked to do this?I mean I am one of the 15 duelist chosen by Bob and he treats me like a pervert." said Jess.He found the shed which just happened to be next to the girl's locker room.He opened the shed and he grab the bag of soccer ball and he locked it up.

He was walking back and he saw two boys.Both of them were were Obelisk Blue and they were looking at the girls." Hey! What are you two doing?" said Jess.The two looked at him and the one on the right who had brown hair and green eyes said," Look who it is.Jess Crawford,the Slifer Pervert.".Jess was known as a pervert by everyone and Jess said," You are one too."." Can it Slifer Sludge.You are taking the blame for us anyway." said the one on the left who had orange hair and brown eyes." Why?" said Jess." Because of this." said the two.

The two then broke the window and they knocked Jess down as they ran off into the forest." Dam.They got away." said Jess.Then he noticed some girls surround him." Hey ladies.Now this may look bad but I didn't break the window.I was here collect stuff for gym class tomorrow." said Jess.He was then hit by the girls and the two boys laughed at Jess who was getting beat up.

Present,
" Sounds like a lie." said Angel." Wow." said Kitty." So Jess?Can you give me a description of these two Obelisks?" said Fate." Um sure thing Fate.One of them had orange hair and brown while the other had brown hair and green eyes." said Jess.Fate looked for the school database and he said," You saw Dean Potter and Leon Meyer peeping."." You mean the captain of the football team and basketball were peeping?" said Angel." Yeah.You don't trust me?" said Jess." I don't.I mean those 2 are the nicest guy in Obelisk Blue.You are just saying that you saw them." said Angel." I did!" said Jess." Whatever Jess.If you are going to lie,get someone to prove your case." said Angel.

She walked off as Jess said," Why doesn't she trust me?"." That is a great question Jess.Me and Fate are going to prove that you are innocent." said Kitty." Thanks Kitty.You two guys are good friends.I hope me and Angel can still be friends." said Jess." You will be.Call it an Falcon promise." said Fate.The two walked out of there as he said," So where are we going first Detective Kitty?"." We are going to the scene of the crime." said Kitty." Okay." said Fate.

The two were in front of the shed and Fate said," So what are we looking for Kitty?"." Yes.A criminal allows place something to put him or her in jail.I learn this from crime shows." said Kitty." I see." said Fate.He then found part of an Obelisk Uniform and he said," I found something Kitty.".He showed the cloth as Kitty said," So it was an Obelisk student."." What gave you that idea?" said Fate.She then sighed as Kitty said," We still need more evidence.".Fate then noticed the security camera and he said," Do you think we can get into the security office?Because if we can,we can prove Jess's innocence.".

The two then found the office and they walked in.They found the camera outside of the girls locker room and Kitty said," I'll watch the door.You found the footage and put it onto your P.D.A.".She watched the door as Fate rewound the footage.He saw the two Obelisk peeping and he put the scene on as his P.D.A and he said," Got it.".

The two walked out of there and they overheard 3 girls talking," I am so happy that pervert is going to get expelled." said the first girl." Yeah.I am so happy that Leon and Dean are leading the girls to this." said the second girl." Where are they?I want to see that pervert go down." said the third girl." The dueling arena." said the two girls." Lets go." said Kitty." Right." said Fate.

The two ran down there and they saw Jess tied up and he was surround by girls and in the front was Angel. "So Jess.Why did you lie to one of the only girls who likes you?I mean just admit that you were peeping on the girls." said Leon." I didn't!You two did!I am telling you the truth Angel!" said Jess.She ignored him as Dean said," Lets throw this pervert into the ocean for being a pervert!".The girls grabbed him but they were stopped by an Elemental Hero Avian card.

The group then saw Kitty and Fate and Fate said," He is an innocent man.He didn't peep on those girls."." You two did and we have proof!" said Kitty." Awesome job guys." said Jess." Can it pervert." said the girls." Why are siding with the pervert Kitty and Fate?He is a pervert." said Angel." Yes.Angel is right Kitty." said Leon." And why are you Fate an Obelisk?Siding with an pervert Slifer." said Dean." He is my friend and I stick up for my friend.Lets make a wager.Me and Kitty vs you and Dean.If we win,Jess is off scot-free and we lose,Jess is expelled.Sounds fair?" said Fate." Yep." said the two.

The four stood there as Leon said," Since we have a fair lady,Kitty will go first then me,then Fate,and then Dean."." Deal." said the two.Kitty drew a card and she said," I summon Blade Bounzer in attack mode.".The big monster stood there and then Kitty said," I place a card facedown.".Leon drew a card and he said," I summon Blue Thunder T-45 in attack mode.".The blue ship flew in and then Leon said," I place one card facedown.".

Fate drew a card and he said," Perfect.I play a card facedown and I play Polymerization!I fuse Elemental Hero Avian and Elemental Hero Bubbleman so that I can summon Elemental Hero Mariner in attack mode!".The hero with anchors stood there and Fate said," Since I have a card facedown,my hero can attack you directly!Anchors Away!".He then caused the boys 1400 points of damage as Fate said," I end my turn.". Dean drew a card and he said," I summon Mad Dog of Darkness in attack mode.".The dog stood there and he said," I place a card down.".

Kitty drew a card and she said," I play Double Summon so I send my Blade Bounzer to the grave so I can summon Freed The Matchless General in attack mode and then I summon Goblin Attack Force in attack mode.".The two monsters stood there and then Kitty said," I play my facedown!Final Attack Orders!"." She fixed the problem with Goblin Attack Force.I mean with their special effect,they would switch into defense mode but with Final Attack Orders,they are always in attack mode." said Jess." She is my sister." said Angel." Attack!" said Kitty.They destroy the monsters causing 1000 life points to go down the drain." I end my turn with my facedown." said Kitty.

Leon drew a card and he said," I summon Regulus in attack mode!".The Lion stood there and Leo said," Attack that over grown sailor!".The lion rushed toward the warrior and then Fate said," I play my facedown. Hero Barrier!".The attack was blocked as Leon said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Fate drew a card and he thought," This is good."." I play Lucky Hand!" said Fate.He drew 5 new cards and he said," I play De Fusion!".Then Elemental Hero Avian and Elemental Hero Bubbleman stood there and then he said," I summon Elemental Hero Lady Heat!".The fiery female stood there and Fate said," Attack Bubbleman! Bubble Blast Dean!".The bubbles rushed toward the boy and he said," I play my facedown! Negate Attack!".The water was blocked as Fate said," I play a facedown and you take 600 points of damage thanks to my fiery woman.".Dean then took 600 points of damage as Jess said," Way to play Fate!".

Dean then drew a card and he said,"I play the spell card known as Mystical Space Typhoon destroying that cursed Final Attack Orders!".The trap was gone as Dean said," I set a monster facedown and I end my turn with a facedown.Your move Kitty Kat.".Kitty felt something off about that card as she drew a card and she said," I attack Regulus with my Goblins."." Not so fast.I play the trap known as Pixie Ring.Since me and Dean are the same team,it counts for my opponent's monster as well and it is weaker than my Regulus.So your goblins attack his monster." said Leon.Then the goblins revealed Marshmallon and Kitty took 1000 points of damage." I end my turn." said Kitty.

" Sorry about that Fate." said Kitty." It is fine Kitty.You didn't know but we will show these fools how to duel." said Fate.Leon then said," I send my lion to the grave so that my Tethys,Goddess of Light can come to play.".The fairy stood there and Leon said," I play the spell card Lighting Vortex!".He discarded a card as the field was cleared beside the fairies and then Leon said," Attack Fate directly!"." Not so fast.I play A Hero Emerges!" said Fate.Then he held out his hand of 3 cards and Leon said," I pick the middle one.".It was Elemental Hero Necroshade who got blasted into the grave and Fate lost 600 life points as Leon said," You got lucky Fate.I end my turn.".

Fate drew a card and he said," Since everyone hands are a little low,I play Card of Sanctity!".Kitty drew 4 cards,Leon drew 5 cards,Fate drew 4 cards,and Dean drew 4 cards as Fate said," Everyone happy?I activate my Necroshade's special effect which works in the grave,I can summon Elemental Hero Bladedge in attack mode!".The gold hero stood there and then Fate said," I play Double summon so that my Elemental Hero Knospe in attack mode.".The plant stood there as Dean said," What is that sprout going to do?I mean he is weaker than Marshmallon."." Actually,he is a she and she can attack you directly since Elemental Hero Bladedge on the field." said Fate.She then punched Dean in his leg as Fate said," Since she attack you directly,she gains 100 ATK points but she loses 100 DEF points.I then attack your fairy with Bladedge! Slice and Dice Attack!".He slashed the fairy in half causing 200 points of damage to Leon and 600 to Dean in one turn." I place a card facedown." said Fate.

" Yes!Fate and Kitty have 6400 life points and Leon and Dean only have 4200 life points!Win this!" said Jess.Dean drew a card and he said," I activate the ritual spell known as Contract with the Dark Master!".He then send 2 Regenerating Mummy to the grave as Dark Master Zorc appeared." I then roll a dice." said Dean.He rolled a one and the field was cleared of monster beside the fiend and Dean said," Attack Fate directly!".He rushed toward the boy and he lost 2700 life points as Angel said," You were saying Jess.".Jess sighed as Dean said," I place a card down.".

Kitty drew a card and she said," I activate the ritual spell known as Summoning the Ancient God of the Planet and since I count 16 monsters,I can bring out the Ancient God of the Planet in attack mode.".The god stood there and then she said," Attack that Fiend!".He blasted the fiend causing 3300 points of damage and he said," I play my facedown known as Damage Condenser so I can special summon Steelswarm Longhorn in attack mode.".The fiend stood there as Kitty said," I place a card down.".

Leon drew a card and he said," I summon Cyber Dragon and then I play Hammer Shot!".The metal dragon appeared as the god was gone." I attack you directly!" said Leon." I play my A Hero Emerges." said Kitty. He picked the middle one and Kitty summon Big Shield Gardna in defense mode and then Leon lost 500 life points and he said," I then end my turn with a facedown.".He then thought," Even if we are losing,these facedowns will be the end of this silly duel.".

Fate drew a card and he said," Perfect.I play another Lucky Hand.Ain't I lucky?".He drew 5 more cards and he said," I play O-Oversoul and I pick Elemental Hero Avian to come back.".The winged hero return as Fate said," I summon Elemental Hero Burstinatrix in attack mode!".The other fiery heroine stood there with the winged one and then Fate said," I play Hero's Bond to bring out Elemental Hero Sparkman!".The shocking hero stood there and then Fate said," I play Skyscaper!".

The city appeared and then Fate said," I then play two Polymerization so that I can summon Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman in attack mode.The hero stood there and he gained 3000 ATK points thanks to his fellow heroes."I attack your fiend with my Shining Flare Wingman!Solar Flare" said Fate." I activate the quick spell Shrink!" said Leon.The hero was weaker and then Fate said," You two forgot my city didn't you?"." Dam it." said the two.The monster destroy the fiend causing 1200 points of damage and then he blasted the two with fire." That is game!" said the two.

The two boys fell on the ground as Jess was free.He hugged the white haired boy and Fate said," Thanks man."." Well.I would have been expelled by those two perverts." said Jess." Oh yeah." said Kitty.She then pressed a button as it showed Dean and Leon peeping at the girls as Angel said," I am so sorry.Ladies!Get them!".The girls chased them and then Angel said," Sorry Jess.I just hate perverts."." Well at least we are still friends so I am good.So how is up for a snack?My treat?" said Jess." I'm game." said Fate." You owe us." said Kitty.The four walked off.

Story 2
Bob was looking for Blake who went running off." Where is he?" said Bob.He then found the boy with Jet at the volcano.Man we really like the place where there is lava." Hey Bob." said Jet."Hi Bob!" said Blake." Don't do that again okay.Me and your mother worry about you." said Bob." Okay." said Blake.Jet smiled as Bob said," You doing alright Jet?You have been off lately."." Yeah." said Blake." It is nothing.Just thinking about the past." said Jet." Do you want to talk about it?" said Bob." I guess." said Jet.

Bob sat with the robot as he said," You know how we are like the transformers in every way?"." Yeah." said Bob." Well,we had our versions of the Decepticon as well." said Jet.He then showed the boys some footage of them fighting and he said," They were the Tech Warriors.We fought with them for many years."." So why are you sad?I mean you guys won and they are gone." said Blake."Yeah but their leader and ." said Jet.Then a female robot stood there smiling and he said," We were a couple."." Wow." said Bob.The boys said," Tell me more."." Fine.".

Flashback,
Jet was a young robot.He was the best plane on Cyber Planet and he knew it.He was a cocky kid and he then saw his girlfriend Star Saber waving to him.She was the most pretty girl to him and she could deal with his life style of living fast.He went back into his robot form and he said," Hey you.Looking smoking as always."." I am doing great honey.Guess what." said Star." What?" said Jet."Your dad is going to be a Vyber Warrior and he is meeting the leader of the Cyber Warriors!" said Star." Awesome!I need the old man would get the respect that he deserves.Let's Go!" said Jet.He transformed as Star followed him as a slightly thinner jet.

The two reached the Cyber Warrior's base.Jet then saw his dad.His dad was the head Scientist and he was always busy.Jet then saw the leader of the Cyber Warriors known as Vector.He was a smart leader and he was a great role model." I am going to be the best Cyber Warrior when I am older." said Jet." Me too and I will be the best female one." said Star.

He kissed her as his dad said," Thank you for inviting me to join the Cyber Warriors Vector."." It is an honor Alpha.I am guessing that your son and his girlfriend will be join our ranks later." said Vector." You know about them?" said Alpha." Who doesn't?" said Vector.The two men then laughed as a robot ran toward them and he said," Tech Warriors!".Then evil robots stood there and their leader stood there.The robot was a guy and he had a arm cannon." What do you want Scrap?" said Vector." Can it!We are going to cause chaos!" said Scrap.

The evil robots attack the innocent robots who attended the award ceremony as Alpha said," Get back kids!".He pull out his red sword with the black hilt and his blue sword with the black hilt.Jet stared at them and Star dragged him off as he ran toward the Tech Warriors ready to fight." Blast him to pieces Bomb.He is a Cyber Warrior now which means he must die." said Scrap.

Then a robot with a cannon arm blasted Alpha in the chest." Dad!" yelled Jet.He ran over to him and he said, " Don't die!Please!I need you.I mean I lost mom!I don't want to be alone."."Jet.I love you and I want you to live on.You will be the best Cyber Warrior.Maybe even leader one day.Take care of Star." said Alpha.He died as Jet turned to the leader of the Tech Warriors while the other Cyber Warriors were fighting the Tech Warriors and he said," You are going to die by my blades!".He grab the sword and he rushed toward the leader.

" Jet!Stop!" said Star.Jet stopped with his blades on the leader neck." Why?!He killed my father!" yelled Jet." Yeah but my daughter doesn't want me dead." said Scrap.Jet fell on the floor dropping the swords and he said," You are his daughter?No!It can't be!He is a killer and you are an angel!".Scrap kicked him as he said," Lets go.".

The robots went off as Star said," Jet.I am sorry.I should told you."." Why didn't you tell me?He had one of his men kill my dad!" said Jet." I didn't think that he would kill him.I miss him too." said Star." No you didn't. You planned it!" said Jet." Calm down Jet.She didn't.I mean she loves you." said Vector.Jet calmed down and Star said,"I am so sorry.".She hugged him and he said," Me too.".Vector smiled at the couple and he thought," These two will be together for a long time.".

Present,
" So why are you and Star together?" said Blake." We had a falling out after we learned that Scrap died thanks to an Cyber Warrior taking revenge on him for killing Alpha.She joined the Tech Warriors and we are rivals." said Jet.He started to cry and he said," I wish I could see you again Star.I have learn a lot about romance from Bob and his friends.I want to be with you.".Bob then saw a shooting star as he said," Hey guys!Look a shooting star!Make a wish."." I wish that Bob would use me in a duel." said Blake." I haven't draw you yet!Anyway,I wish to see my folks again." said Bob." I want to see Star again." said Jet.

Then the shooting star crashed nearby and Jet said," Let's go.".The two jumped into the jet and he flew toward the crash site.Bob stood there and he then said," Hey Blake.Look!".The boy looked at it and he said," It is the Tech Warriors."." What?" said Jet.Then the star opened and Jet saw Star." Star?You are alive?" said Jet.She then had a blade on his neck as she said," I finally found you Cyber!Time for you to die!".Bob then said," Stop it Star!".

She looked at the human and she said," Are you trying to stop me?I am the leader of very powerful warriors and you are just a human."." I am the Spirit King!" said Bob.Then a robot grabbed him.She was the female version of Beat and she said," You don't like the Spirit King.".Then a tank female robot grabbed and she said," Yeah.I Mean I thought the Spirit King wouldn't be a flesh bag.".The two then pulled him and he said," Help."." Let him go girls." said Star.

The two dropped Bob and Blake said," Are you okay Bob?"." Peachy." said Bob." Anyway.Jet.Why are you working with this flesh bag?" said Star." Because he saved me from a crazy machine guy.I owe him my life and he is a good guy." said Jet.Star went up to the boy and she said," You may be the Spirit King but I already don't like me.".Wow,a girl who doesn't like Bob.That is so weird." Okay Star." said Bob.

He then made the robot hold hands and they said," What is your damage?"." Oh nothing.I announce a treat between the Cyber Warriors and the Tech Warriors and Earth." said Bob." I bet this doesn't last Sound." said the tank." Yeah Tidal.I mean this is like those two forgive each other." said Sound.Their leader looked at them and they whistled as Star said," Fine!".She walked off as Bob said," Do you two mind if I go into your ship for a second?"." No problem Spirit King." said the two.

Bob walked inside and he found the cards of them and he placed them in a bag.Blake ran up to him and he said," Do you think that Star and Jet will get back together?"." We will never now.I mean they used to be in love but they fell apart.Now let see if we can make Tidal can carry us back!" said Bob." Hooray!" said the the boy.

Jet was sitting on the volcano alone." Hey Jet." said a girl.He saw Blaze and Sonia and he said," Hey ladies. What is up?I thought you girls would be with Bob.I mean he having a party for the Tech Warriors."."I can't stand them.I mean you and their leader used to be together.That is so weird." said Sonia." It sounds romantic." said Blaze.Sonia sighed as Jet said," It was romantic Blaze.We were pretty close back in the day but now.I hope we can be friends again.".He looked at the stars and he saw him and Star kissing.A romantic ending ain't it?

Next time,
Joan duels a Dark Rider who knew Jacob's father.

No comments:

Post a Comment