Sunday, July 6, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 6 Tag Duel of The Devil


Part 2 of our horror themed episodes.We live through old memories and stuff.

Bob was walking back to his dorm." Man.I can't believe that I defeated Jaden." said Bob." You could do it Bob.I mean you are the Spirit King who was stronger than the Supreme King,Pharaoh,Crimson Dragon,and that thing from Heartland City." said Mana.She stood there and Bob said," I know that silly but I feel like I should tell my friends the truth about me."." Yeah but what would Mahad say?" said Lynn.She stood there with Sonia as Bob said," I thought you two were keeping an eye on the little ones."." Aaron volunteer for it so that we can talk with you." said Sonia.

Bob sat on a stump and he said," Shoot."." We are worried about this evil presence here at the school." said Lynn." So?It might just be Jamie's new perfume killing off brain cells every second." said Bob." Stay focused Bob.We have another problem." said Sonia." Scampers got into the cookie jar?" said Bob." No.We have a new spirit wanting to meet you." said Mana." Really?That is pretty sweet.I always like to meet new friends. So where is he/she?" said Bob." Right here." said a voice.

Back at the Slifer Red dorm way later like 9 at night,Terry was drinking some tea." Where is he?We were supposed to get some of our project done for History." said Terry.He then saw Guy walk in." You are Roger's gay friend.Where is he?I need to talk to him." said Guy." I prefer the term Flamboyant.So what do you need from Roger?" said Terry." I don't know why but I feel that something is off." said Guy." What makes you think that?" said Terry." I don't know why.Just tell him to meet me at the Obelisk Blue Dorm." said Guy.

He walked off as Terry said," I wonder what is going on.".He then notice his headmaster walking over to him."Ah Mr.Lawrence.You looking for Mr.Palmer?" said Hassleberry." Yeah.He was supposed to be back by now.I am going to look for him but we have curfew." said Terry." Go find him.I will cover for you." said Hassleberry.He handed the boy a flashlight and he said," Look for Mr.Crawford and both Ms.Jones."." Okay." said Terry.He walked out and then he turned it on." Now where are you guys?" said Terry.

He then saw Noah with Guy." Hey Terry.What are you doing out past curfew?" said Noah." And what are you two doing out past curfew?" said Terry." The same thing as you.We are looking for Emily,Joan,Stella, Jane,and Fate." said Guy." I see.So where do you think they are?" said Terry." No clue.Maybe with us working together,we will get this done faster." said Noah." Okay.Lets start from the intersection from Slifer Red to the market." said Guy.He then thought," I really hope Stella isn't there.".

Stella and Jane were at the Abandoned Dorm." So you lost your brother and sister here?" said Jane." Yeah. Didn't Chancellor Rhodes lose her brother here when she was a student?" said Stella." Yeah she did but Jaden saved him.I still don't get why she kept this place." said Jane." History most likely." said Stella." Oh." said Jane.Then the two saw Victor." Hi!" said Victor." What is a kid doing out here?" said the two." Can you play with me?" said Victor." Um sure.But can you tell me why you are here?" said Stella." I came here to play you with you two.Lets have a tag duel.You two against me." said Victor." Okay." said Jane.

The two stood there and Victor said," You two can go first then I will go."." Okay.I will go first." said Jane. She drew a card and she said," I play Double Summon so I can bring out Elemental Hero Lady Heat in attack mode and Element Hero Knospe in defense mode.".Then a plant stood there with a woman of fire and she took a fireball and threw it at Victor causing him to lose 200 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Jane." Draw!" said Stella.She looked at her hand and she said," I summon Space Hunter in attack mode.".Then a hunter appeared and she was wearing an outfit that would work well in space and Stella said," I activate her special effect.".She then made him lose 400 life points thanks to Lady Heat." I end my turn with a facedown." said Stella.

Space Hunter.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1400.Fairy/Effect.A hunter who hunts the villains of space so that the humans can be safe.For every warrior on the field,she can hit your opponents direct with 400 life points per warrior.

Victor smiled as he said," I play triple summon so I can summon Chucky,Pennywise,and Ghostface.".Then the creepy doll and the creepy clown came out along with a person wearing a mask of someone well scream stood there." I end my turn with two facedowns." said Victor."I draw!" said Jane.She smiled as she had the cards to summon five powerful heroes." I play the spell card Rose Bud and I tribute Elemental Hero Knospe so I can summon Elemental Hero Poison Rose." said Jane.She stood there and Jane said," I now play Polymerization so I can summon Elemental Hero Inferno!".The fire hero stood there and then Jane said," I activate a favorite spell of mine known as Free Fusion.I can now summon as many fusion monsters as I please.So I summon Elemental Hero Great Tornado,Elemental Hero Absolute Zero,and Elemental Hero The Shining.".Then three powerful Elemental Hero stood there and then Jane said," I now activate my spell card Mask Change and I pick Elemental Hero Poison Rose so I can summon Masked Hero Dian and I attack with all five of them!"." Not so fast lady.I activate my facedown.Negate Attack." said Victor.The five heroes stopped their attack as Jane said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Ghostface.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1000.Fiend/Effect.The murder of many teens over the years.He can't be destroyed in battle and you don't lose life points but you do send 2 cards to the grave if you get hit. 
Free Fusion.Spell.Normal.You can summon as many Fusion monsters as you wanted with every open space on your field.So you can summon three monsters if you have three spaces open for example.

Stella then said," I activate the spell card Space Planet.".Then a planet appeared from out of freaking nowhere as three monsters stood on it."I summon to the field Space Princess,Space Hero,Space Dragon, and Splendid Venus." said Stella.Space Princess stood there in a space themed dress,Space Hero stood there in a superhero outfit with a space themed,a dragon stood there with a space theme,and her deck's icon stood there.The five stood there and Stella said," Attack!"." I activate my facedown. Threatening Roar." said Victor.The attacks were stopped as Stella said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Space Princess.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1400 DEF 1800.Fairy/Effect.She is the princess of the entire universe.She can use Space Planet's effect to summon another monster from your hand.
Space Planet.Spell.Field.The home world of the Space monster.You can summon two Space Monster from your deck.
Space Hero.Attribute Light.LV 7.ATK 3000 DEF 2800.Fairy/Normal.She is the superhero of space.She protects the universe from danger along with the Space Princess and her pet Space Dragon.
Space Dragon.Attribute Light.LV 6.ATK 2800 DEF 2000.Fairy/Dragon/Normal.He is the pet of Space Hero who helps his master save the world.

Victor smiled and he said," I am going to win.I tribute my three monsters so I can summon Freddy Krueger." .He then stood there with a smile and Victor said," I activate the spell Horror's Fear Face.".He put it on and then he destroy the field of monsters and facedown." I attack!" said Victor.He then slashed the girls causing them to lose 4000 life points and then Victor said," I activate his special effect.I banished Chucky so he can attack again!".He slashed them out of life points and he said," Carry them in or and leave their best card behind with the others.".Oh and I am sorry that we forgot Horror's True Face in the last episode so here is the description for it along with the new face.

Freddy Krueger.Attribute Dark.LV 12.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Fiend/Effect.The dream killer and a very strong monster.He can be summon by three fiend on your field.If you banish a fiend from your grave,you can attack again.
Horror's Fear Face.Spell.Equip.You equipped it to a fiend and it destroy your opponent's field.
Horror's True Face.Spell.Equip.You equipped it to a fiend and it makes your opponents lose 2000 life points.

Jaden walked into the garage as he noticed the Duel rider." Did Bob built this?" said Jaden." Yes.It has his dueling energy on it." said Yubel." Guess Bob really liked Turbo Dueling.I think I could do it." said Jaden." Jaden. Don't.So where is Alexis and Jane?" said Yubel." No clue on Jane Yubel.Alexis is trying to find her." said Jaden.Alexis walked in and she said," She isn't picking up her phone."." She must be at a party.She got's our luck.Don't worry." said Jaden." And isn't it your luck that gets you into trouble?" said Yubel." Yes but she has our duel talent to get out of any mess that comes her way." said Jaden

Then Bob opened the door." Oh hey Bob." said Yubel." Hey Yubel.So tired.Need sleep." said Bob." What happened?" said Alexis." I got challenged by at 20 people." said Bob." You defeated them right?" said Jaden." Of course but my duel energy is drained.I am so tired." said Bob.He yawned as Clara came in." You need to go find Guy,Noah,and Terry." said Clara." Why?I really need to get some sleep Clara." said Bob." They found Jacob out cold and Roger tied in some very strong rope." said Clara." Okay.So why do you need Bob." said Alexis." Roger was talking about some girl named Julia taking Joan." said Clara." I have to go." said Bob." Why?You know this girl?" said Jaden." Yeah I do.She needs to be stop.I will be taking my duel rider." said Bob.He grab his helmet and Alexis said," If you seen Jane,tell her to put on her phone."." I will Alexis.Promise." said Bob.

Guy then saw Bob on his duel rider drive over to them." Hey.So where is Jacob and Roger?" said Bob." We found them in the forest and we can't break Roger's rope prison." said Terry.He was trying with the mouse and Bob said," Step back."." What are you going to do?" said Noah." This." said Bob.He then pressed a button on his bike and it freed Roger." What did you do?" said the three." I built it with a laser that can cut diamonds and you don't want to know why I did that." said Bob." Thanks Bob." said Roger." So Roger?What happened to you two?" said Guy." Joan was taken by some woman named Julia.That is all I know.So can you wake up Jacob?Oh and hey Guy." wrote Roger." I have an idea.Bob.Do you remember Jacob's favorite thing in the whole wide world?" said Noah.

Bob smiled as he turned on his recording of someone scream and Jacob woke up." Morning princess." said Bob." Thanks Bob." said Jacob." So why did that wake you up?" said Terry." I hate screaming." said Jacob. " Then how are you and Bob friends?" said Guy." We just are." said the two." Of course.So Jacob?Why were you out?" said Noah." No clue.I mean we were going to meet up with Roger and Emily for a double date and then I woke up here." said Jacob." I have an idea." said Bob." What?" wrote Roger." You guys heard about the Abandoned Dorm?" said Bob.

The 6 stood there and Roger wrote," Are you sure that we are supposed to be here?"." Yeah.I told the Chancellor about this on the way here.She understand but she really doesn't want us to be here long." said Bob." So why aren't we going in?" said Terry.Bob was messing his bike and Guy said," Bob needs to get ready.I mean I left my deck back at the dorm."." Yeah.I have mine on me." said Noah." I left mine back at the Slifer Red Dorm." wrote Roger.Bob then put his bike into a locked mode as he grab his duel disk and he said," Lets go in teams of two.".

Guy,Noah,and Jacob walked in as Bob,Roger,and Terry followed them." Bob.We will take the left.You guys got the right." said Noah." K." said Terry.Guy looked around and Jacob said," So is this place where Stella lost her older siblings?"." Joan told you about this place didn't she?" said Guy." She did." said Jacob." Yeah.This is the place where Chancellor Rhodes lost her older brother many years ago.I hate that we have to be here." said Guy." Yeah.Lets keep looking for them." said Noah.

The three stopped when Jacob held up a card." What is it?" said Guy." It is part of the Legendary Swords monsters." said Jacob." You know this how?" said Noah." They are Joan's best cards Noah." said Jacob." So they must be close." said Guy." Right." said Jacob and Noah.The two followed the senior as they didn't notice Victor holding three more cards." This is fun." said Victor.He then placed them in a way to make them head toward the dueling area of doom!Who the hell wrote this?!

Bob then found an open book and Terry said," What is that?"." Oh nothing.Keep looking." said Bob.He then thought," This book is about my past.There were cards in here.I can feel their energy nearby.I better put this book in my room.".He then transported the book to his room as Roger wrote," Guys!Get over here!".The two ran over and Terry said," What is it?"." I found this." wrote Roger.He held up Warrior Queen and Bob then saw the spirit popped out of the card and she said," My king!Please save my master."." You alright Bob?" said Terry." Fine.I am really tired." said Bob." So what do you think this means?Is Emily okay?" said Roger." Don't worry Roger.I can feel that she is okay." said Bob.Terry then said," I found another card!".

Roger held Elemental Hero Neos,Splendid Venus,Warrior Queen,and Falcon which were Stella,Jane,Emily, and Fate's best cards respectfully.Terry then saw a dueling arena and he said," Call Guy."." Can't get a signal." said Bob.He then saw them holding Angel of Heaven and Hell,Legendary Swords monsters,and God of The Planet aka Angel,Joan,and Kitty's best cards." So we found their best card.So where are they?" said Noah." Right here." said Julia.

She stood there with Victor as their friends popped out of the ground." Emily/Joan!" said Roger/Jacob." So who are you two supposed to be?" said Guy." I know one of you quite well and my name is Julia." said Julia." And my name is Victor!Lets play!" said Victor." What my college means is that.We want to duel Bob and Noah." said Julia." Good luck." said Guy." I don't need it." said Noah." Thanks Guy and you guys tried to get them out of there." said Bob." Okay Bob." said Jacob and Roger.

The four walked over to their friends as Victor said," I'll go first!"." Then me,then Julia,and then finally Bob." said Noah." Okay.Let's duel." said Julia." I call it get your game on!" said Bob.Victor drew a card and he said," I play triple summon and I summon Ghostface,Zombie,and Chucky.".The two stood there along with a zombie.His flesh was almost off and Bob said," Is that the zombie from Zombie Slumber Party 8?"." Yeah.It was an awesome movie right?" said Victor." I know.It is so underrated but it will be an awesome horror movie later on." said Bob." Focus you two!" said their partner." Fine but we are so talk about horror movies later.I end my turn with two facedown." said Victor.

Zombie.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1400.Zombie/Effect.The combination of every zombie in fiction in one.The ultimate Zombie of horror and he can be brought be from the grave.

Noah drew a card and he said," I play Quad summon which allows me to summon four monsters at once.So I summon Lord of D,Divine Dragon Ragnarok,Alexandrite Dragon and Infernal Dragon in attack mode."The three dragon stood there with the spellcaster and then he said," I now play Polymerization to fuse Lord of D and Divine Dragon Ragnarok so I can summon King Dragun in attack mode.".Then a fusion of the two stood there and Noah said," I summon White Night Dragon from my hand.".The blue dragon roared as Noah said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Quad Summon.Spell.Normal.It is like Triple Summon but this card allows you to summon four monsters.

" Wow.That was a lot of dragons."said Terry." That is Noah for you.He always bring out dragons to the field." said Jacob." Does he have Blue Eyes?" wrote Roger." Yes but Bob has one of them made by Pegasus himself.He asked for him it personally." said Jacob." Cool.So how are they trapped?" said Jacob." It looks like that same rope that Roger was in." said Terry." We need Bob's bike laser to cut it." wrote Roger." Guys!Catch!" said Bob.He then threw a laser pointer and he said," Just return to me."." K." said Jacob.

Julia drew a card and she said," I summon Dark Alligator in defense mode.".The animal came out and then Julia said," I use her special effect so I can summon Dark Lion in defense mode.".Then a lion on its hind legs came out in defense mode." And what is that going to do in defense mode?" said Noah." This.I activate the spell Zero Gravity." said Julia.The four dragons went into a defense position as the two evil animal stood there and Julia said," Since all of your monster are in defense mode,my lion's effect activates and my monster can attack you directly."." Dam." said Noah.He then lost 3200 life points leaving them out 4800 life points and Julia said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Dark Lion.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 100.Beast/Effect.Once a don of a gang,he was killed by Dark Owl and he was turned into a dark minion along with the others.He can attack your opponents directly if they have no monsters in attack mode and if you have another monster on your field,they can join in for the fun but they can be stopped by a trap card.

Bob drew a card and he thought which is rare," Okay so I have the Helpful Friend,Buster Blader,Dragunity Corsesca,Majestic Dragon,Lucky Hand,and Threatening Roar.I can make this work"." I play the Helpful Friend so I can summon Buster Blader from my hand." said Bob.He stood there and Bob said," I end my turn by play down a facedown.Your move Victor.".Victor drew his card and he said," You are so freaking lucky Bob.I didn't draw my main monster but I did draw a good one.I send Zombie and Chucky to the grave so I can summon Zombie Dragon!".Then a dragon came out.It's flesh was off as it was bones and bits of flesh and it roared." I now attack Buster Blader with Zombie Roar!" said Victor." I play Threatening Roar!" said Bob.The attack was stopped as Victor said," I end my turn.".The zombie returned to the field.

The Helpful Friend.Spell.Normal.You can summon a monster from your hand but it can't have 4000 attack points and you may bring three spell cards from your deck.
Zombie Dragon.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Dragon/Normal.This is the Zombie Dragon who can kill anyone without trying.

Noah drew a card and he said," I first switch my dragons in attack mode!".The four monster roared as Noah said," I sacrifice my weaker dragons which is Infernal Dragon and Alexandrite Dragon so I can summon Tyrant Dragon!".Then a dragon came roared fire which makes no sense but go with it." I now activate my King's special effect so I summon Rabidragon." said Noah.Then a rabbit/dragon hybrid came out and Bob and Victor started laughing." You two are like children." said Noah." Victor is a child." said Julia." I attack your field with my dragons." said Noah.The fire dragon and water dragon destroy her field and then Julia said," I am going to stop your final two dragons sweetheart with my facedown known as Negate Attack."." Fine.I end my turn with a facedown." said Noah.

Julia drew a card and she said," I play Dark Recall which bring back my monsters.".The two came back as she said," I now send them back so I can summon Dr.Dark.".Then a mandrill came out and Julia said," This also allows me to summon a monster from my deck and grave so I pick Dark Lion and Dark Rooster.".The dark lion return back along with a rooster wearing armor." I now activate my rooster's special effect." said Julia.Then the dragons went into defense mode as Julia said," Attack!"." I activate my facedown.Threatening Roar." said Noah.The attacks were stopped." I end my turn with a facedown." said Julia.

Dr.Dark.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 1500.Beast/Effect.Once a super genius,he was killed by the Dark Owl for him rebelling against his plan.He can bring a Dark monster from your grave and deck.
Dark Rooster.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 1200.Winged Beast/Effect.Once a ruler of China and black magic,he was killed by Dark Owl and brought back.He can make your opponents monster go into defense mode.

Bob drew a card and he thought," So I have Mini heroes,Starlight Road,and Triple Summon thanks to the Helpful Friend,Lucky Hand,Majestic Dragon,Dragunity Corsesca,and Skilled Dark Magician.".He then said," I summon Skilled Dark Magician and then I play Triple Summon so I can summon Dragunity Corsesca,and Majestic Dragon." The three monsters appeared and then Bob said," Time to Synchro Summon!I synchro summon Dragunity Corsesca and Buster Blader so I can summon Red Dragon Archfiend.".

Then the dragon stood there and Terry said," Isn't that a Signer monster?"." Yeah.Bob has the other 5 in his deck of monsters as well." said Jacob." How?" wrote Roger." Who cares?Lets ask him later.We still have work to do." said Guy." Right." said the three." I placed one card facedown to end my turn." said Bob.Noah said," You may have a Signer monster out but I have my awesome monster in my deck.".He drew a card and he said," Yes! I send my three monster to the grave so I can summon Freddy Krueger.".The monster came out and Victor said," I play the spell card Horror's Fear Face to destroy them."." I activate my facedown Starlight Road!" said Bob.Then the card was destroyed as Starlight Dragon came out." I end my turn with a facedown." said Victor.

Noah drew a card and then he looked at his four dragons which was Tyrant Dragon which was the fire attribute,White Night Dragon which was the water attribute, Rabidragon which was the Light Attribute,and King Dragun which was the Dark Attribute." Perfect.I activate my kings's special effect.I summon Koa'ki Meiru Maximus." said Noah.Then a wind attribute dragon came out and then Noah said," I play my Polymerization and I fuse my five dragons together so I can summon Five Headed Dragon!".Then the five headed dragon came out and it roared and Noah said," Destroy that dam rooster!".Then Julia activate her facedown which was Mirror Force but then Bob said," I activate my Stardust's special effect!".It was destroyed along with the card.She then lost her monster and 3000 life points and Noah said," Ending my turn with a facedown.".

Julia drew a card and she said," I activate the trap card Dark Recall so welcome back Dark Rooster.".The rooster came back and then Julia said," I then sacrifice Dark Lion and Dark Rooster so I can summon Dark Owl Mark 2.".Then a new upgraded version of Dark Owl and what is the difference between this one and Dark Owl?Now let Julia explain it but I am lazy." I now activate Dark Owl Mark 2's special effect.It gains 5000 extra attack by me removing a Dark Monster from my grave so I pick this one." said Julia.She then put Dark Alligator somewhere very obvious hint hint her breasts as her monster gained 6000 attack points and she said," Attack!"." I activate this!Half Shut!" said Noah.Then Julia's attack failed and she said," This move is very clever.I shouldn't have expect less from a Kaiba.I end my turn with a facedown.".

Dark Owl Mark 2.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Machine/Winged Beast/Effect.He is the upgraded version of Dark Owl and he can't be destroyed by the power of the light.If you remove a monster from play,he gains 6000 attack points to murder his foes.

Bob drew a card and Noah said," Lets get this over with Bob.I know that you have the cards to win this duel."." Fine." said Bob.He then said," I now syncho summon Majestic Dragon and Stardust Dragon so I can summon Majestic Stardust Dragon!".Then a amazing dragon stood there and Victor said," I activate my facedown!Bottomless Trap Holes!"." I activate my dragon's special effect." said Bob.Their field was empty and Bob smiled," I now activate my spellcaster's effect so I can summon Dark Magician!".He stood there and then Bob said," Lets go Mini Heroes!".Then three heroes came out and Bob said," I tribute them to summon Obelisk the Tormentor!".

The mascot of Obelisk Blue came out and Terry said," He has that?!"." Yep.Bob is the king of games kid but Bob never use them.This must be important." said Jacob." I wonder why they aren't waking up." said Guy.He had the 8 on the wall and they were asleep." This is a guess but their control is making them sleep." wrote Roger." Makes sense." said the three." I attack with them." said Bob.The three attacked the two causing a massive explosion of duel energy and Bob got trapped in it as Noah got pushed out.

"Bob!" said Noah.He then walked over to his friends and Jacob said." Where is Bob?"." In there.I don't know why man." said Noah." Really?"said Guy and Terry." Um guys." wrote Roger.The four then saw the eight walking up and Noah said," We say that Bob is asleep."." Right." said the three.Jacob then saw Joan and she said," Jacob!You are okay!Where are we?"." In the abandoned dorm." said Jacob." Really?" said Kitty and Angel." Yeah.I mean look at this place." said Jess." So where is Bob?" said Stella." Back at the dorm,he is sleeping." said Jacob." Makes sense.We better get back." said Jane." Yeah.I will be right behind you." said Jacob.

Everyone was gone but Jacob and Noah.They looked at the duel arena and Noah said," Is Bob going to be alright man?I mean this isn't normal."." Yeah.If I know Bob,he is fighting his way to get back.We should get back.I mean we don't want anyone hearing this." said Jacob."But doesn't Guy,Roger,and Terry know about this?" said Noah." I learn how to erase minds of events.It comes with being friends with Bob but since you know about his folks.I will let keep yours." said Jacob." Thanks pal." said Noah.

The two walked off as Jane and Stella stood there." Bob is gone?" said Stella." Nah.I mean Bob can't be.I mean he is Bob." said Jane." But he isn't here!" said Stella." Maybe he is pulling a prank on everyone and then he will appeared with a chainsaw scaring us." said Jane." Right.Maybe we should get some sleep.I wonder where that kid went." said Stella." He must have been a dream." said Jane." Right." said Stella.

Meanwhile with Bob,He looked up and he saw that he was with Mahad and Obelisk." Where are we?" said Bob." You are in a dream your highness." said Obelisk." Okay then.Whose dream am I in?" said Bob." My dream." said Julia.She stood there with Victor and he said," What did you two do to me?!"." They didn't do anything Bob." said Mahad." You are defending the people who tried to kidnap me and my friends and then sell me to the darkness or something." said Bob." We were doing the orders of the Dark Ruler Bob.I mean we were going to talk about zombies after this duel." said Victor." They are telling the truth Bob." said Obelisk." Okay then.So why am I here?" said Bob." We need to make sure that you are ready your highness." said Julia." For what?" said Bob." Armageddon." said Victor.

Bob sat there with some food and he was eating as Mahad said," Guess your dueling energy must be really low.You are eating like that one guy from Industrial Illusions."." So what is Armageddon?" said Bob." It is the ultimate evil Bob." said Victor." Is it badder than when Mana sings?" said Bob." No.Good thing that she isn't in your deck right now.She is very sensitive." said Obelisk." Here are some cards that we have for you and your friends." said Julia.

He handed the king some cards and he said," These are the Dark monsters that you used Julia and Victor. Where are your cards man?I mean having some horror icons in your deck is the definition of awesome."." They belong to him." said Victor." You mean the Dark Ruler?" said Mahad." Yes Mahad.He was our leader but you freed us when you defeated us." said Julia." So thank you!" said Victor.

He then hugged him and Julia said," And our real names aren't Julia and Victor.Mine is Violet and I was once his mother."." And mine is Blake." said Blake." Okay.So why were you working with the Dark Ruler?" said Obelisk." He promised us my bastard of a husband back." said Violet." Guess you and your husband weren't on the same wave length." said Bob." Right.Mommy and Daddy argued a lot.You are like my hero." said Blake." And who is your hero?" said Bob." Breaker,the Magical Warrior." said Violet." I can see it." said the two spirits."Thanks guys. So how do we get out here?" said Bob." With this." said Violet.

She opened the portal and then Bob said," Later you guys."."Wait!" said Blake.He grabbed his leg and Violet said," Bob need to go back to his friend."." No Mommy!I want to be with Bob!You do too!" said Blake." I wouldn't mind the company.I mean I have more spirits than I can count so having some more people living with me is fine." said Bob." Yeah but we don't have bodies anymore.The Dark Ruler reuse his minions bodies." said Violet." Bob can make us into duel spirits and give us bodies!" said Blake." Can I?" said Bob." Yes but it will take a lot out of you to do it." said Mahad." Please Bob." said Blake.He begged and Bob said," Okay but I need you to describe what type of monster you want to be.".

Bob then reappeared in the garage as he said," Good thing that Violet still has control or I could have been in Texas for god sake.".He then looked at his deck and he said," Crap!".He then pressed a button and his bike drove it." Good thing.I didn't forget about you girl.".He hugged the bike and he went to his bed dreaming of well dreams.

Meanwhile,the Dark Ruler or Dark Ruler sat in his throne room where he had fiend and other evil looking monsters guarding the place." This is the life.I am free to continue my plans for world domination." said Dark Ruler.Then he saw his wife and daughter walk in.His wife was wearing a black dress which made her look beautiful well to fiends and she was a goddess.Her daughter was the younger version of her so yeah genetic is going to be good for her." Hey daddy." said the girl." Ah my sweet.Did you and your mother do what I say for you?" said Dark Ruler." Yes beloved.We got them training for their duels?Are you sure about them?" said the wife." Yes." said Dark Ruler.

Then a grunt ran in and it said," Dark Ruler,Divine Queen,and Demonic Princess!We have a problem."." What is it?We were having a family discussion and you inter." said Divine Queen.She grabbed him and it said," Julia and Victor failed but we have Victor's deck."." What about Julia's deck?" said Demonic Princess. "The Spirit King has it." said the grunt.The princess turned the grunt into ashes and Dark Ruler said," That is our girl."." So what are we going to do about it honey?" said Divine Queen." We are going to work on our army before we handed him his friends." said Dark Ruler." Good idea father/beloved." said the two.He smiled as he yelled," Get back to work!".

Next time,
Fate duels for his family honor.




No comments:

Post a Comment