Sunday, July 20, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 19 The Final Four


This will be the last part thank god.

Roger and Fate stood there and Bob said," Welcome to the final Four Folks.If Roger or Fate wins the duel, the winner is the first person in the tag duel."." This is good." said Guy." Why?" said the group including Stella." Because we have one less duel." said Guy.Amen to that." This duel will be an 8000 point duel." said Albert." Fate!You can go first." said Roger." Thanks Roger.I wouldn't be going easy on you and your heroes." said Fate.

He looked at his hand and he said," I play Polymerization to fuse Elemental Hero Heat and Battle Footballer to bring out Elemental Hero Nova Master in attack mode!".The hero stood there and Fate said," I place a facedown card.".Roger looked at his hand and he said," I summon Kuro in attack mode.".Then a butler stood there and he pushed up his glasses with claws." Wow." said Kurt." Not going to say that is awesome?" said the girls." Nope." said Kurt." I then place a facedown to end my turn." said Roger.

Kuro.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.The leader of the Black Cat Pirates and a genius when it comes to battle and plans.If attacked.he enters a mode where he gains 1000 ATK points.

Fate looked at his new card and he said," I summon Elemental Hero Sparkman!".The hero stood there and he said," Attack!".He fired a ball of pure electricity at the butler and then Roger said," I would use his special effect but I play this Love-Love Beam.This card stops your attack by turning them into stone.".The heroes turned into statues and then Fate said," Dam.I end my turn.".Roger drew a card and he said," I send Kuro to the grave so that I can bring out Boa Hancock.".Then a very beautiful woman appeared and the men couldn't take their eyes off her." Wow." said Kitty and Angel." Those are huge!I love Boa!" yelled Jess.He was punched by Angel and Kitty.Stella looked at Guy who was staring at his phone and she said," You aren't affect?"." Yeah and so is Bob." said Guy.She then noticed Bob and Albert staring off into space and Jane said," I get Albert but Bob?"." He is dense." said Dana." I activate her special effect.She can't be targeted by any men and she can destroy all stoned monsters so that means your heroes go bye bye." said Roger.She made the two go as Fate said," I play Hero Signal so that my Elemental Hero can come on out in defense mode.".The winged hero appeared and then Roger said," She can still attack.Oh and she inflict piercing damage.".She then smashed the hero and Fate lose 1500 ATK points.Roger place a card down and his monster laughed at the weak man in front of her." She is so weird." said Emily." Amen to that." said Mana.

Roger 8000 life points.One facedown.One monster.4 cards in hand
Fate 6500 life points.Zero facedown.Zero monster.2 cards in hand.

Love-Love Beam.Spell.Normal.Turns all of your opponent's male monsters into stone causing them to stop from changing battle modes and they can't attack.This card can be played every turn.
Boa Hancock.Attribute Earth.LV 6.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.The Snake Princess of Amazon Lily and a very beautiful woman to men everywhere but she hates them like every other Amazon.She can destroy all stone monster with her kick and then she can attack a defending male monster and inflict battle damage to it.

" Man.Fate is screwed." said Joan."Yeah.Most of them are guys so Boa Hancock can beat everyone." said Noah." Don't doubt the Elemental Heroes Noah.They can surprise you." said Jane.Fate drew a card and he said," Perfect.I summon Elemental Hero Lady Heat!".The fiery woman stood there and Fate said,"I play the field spell Skyscraper!".The city stood there and then Fate said," I then equip her with the spell H-Heated Heart!".She gained 500 more attack points and then Fate said," Blast her back to the Amazon with Inferno fire blast!".She blasted her with fire making her exploding and Roger losing 300 life points and then the girls said," Go Fate!Beat him into the ground!"." Destroy him Roger!" yelled the girls.You can see why though." I end my turn.Oh and you lose 200 life points." said Fate.

Roger 7300 life points.One facedown.Zero monster.4 cards in hand.
Fate 6500 life points.Zero facedown.One monster.0 card in hand.

Roger drew a card and he said," I summon Pantherlily in attack mode!".The cat stood there and Roger said," I then activate the spell card Ladies Night Out!".Then Pantherlily went into the grave as Roger said," Time to bring out some of the amazing ladies of Anime!So I summon Nami from my hand and Asuna,Miu,and Moka from my deck!".Then four girls came out.Miu had long blond hair and blue eyes and she was wearing a purple jumpsuit,Asuna had long chestnut/brownish hair and hazel eyes and she was wearing a red and white uniform and she had a rapier on her hip,Nami had long orange hair and she was wearing a green bikini and blue jeans with heels,and Moka had long pink hair and she was wearing a school uniform." Wow.Those monsters are smoking hot beside that flat chested one." said Jess.He was then hit by a spark from Pikachu as he said to himself," Thank god that Kirito didn't hear that any of that.".Roger then said," I attack with Miu first!Fuurinji Chigirtisubame!"She then destroy the hero and Fate lose 300 life points thank to Skyscraper." Your turn Asuna!" said Roger.She then strike him out of 2600 life points and then Roger said," Now!Blood Suck!".Roger then gained 2500 life points and Fate lost it." Man.He got wrecked." said the group." Finish him Nami!Thunder Breed Tempo!" said Roger.Fate then got blasted to the ground as Roger said," That's game!".

Ladies Night Out.Spell.Normal.Once you send a monster from your field to the grave,the girls come out to play.
Nami.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1000.Warrior/Normal.One of the two female Straw Pirates.She leads her friends to new adventures.She isn't the best fighter but she can be depend on to protect her friends from danger or their own stupidity.
Asuna.Attribute Earth.LV 6.ATK 2600 DEF 2400.Warrior/Normal.She is the sub leader of the Knights of the Blood and the husband of Kirito.She can destroy a foe with her lighting fast strikes.
Miu.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK 2600 DEF 2000.Warrior/Normal.Despite her being a blond and being a ditsy,she can fight.She likes to work with Kenichi a lot.
Moka.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 2500 DEF 2500.Fiend/Effect.Despite her looks,she is actually a blood sucking vampire but she is shown as a pink haired girl thanks to the Rosario around her neck.Her boyfriend/lover can reveal her true form.When she attacks,you gain life points based on the monster's attack points.

Fate sat there and he said," You went all out.I so didn't expect those ladies."." Yeah.I have males and females in my deck.It sucks how you only have guys in your deck." said Roger." I do have females but they aren't Elemental Heroes." said Fate.The two walked off stage as Bob said," After that show of girl power, Roger is moving on to the tag duel with me and the next winner!".The boys cheered because they liked the girls in his deck." Anyway.Time for the next duel between Kurt and Mana!" said Albert.

Kurt stood there and he said," I am not going easy on you Mana.I mean you and those spellcasters are sure strong."." You as well.Your Heart Dragon is strong." said Mana." Yeah and he will appreciate that comment DMG." said Kurt.Mana looked at him and she said," You know?"." I can see and talk to spirits." said Kurt." Oh yeah.I kinda thought that you were crazy." said Mana." I get that a lot." said Kurt.Albert then said," This will be an 8000 point duel."." I will go first." said Mana." Sure ladies first." said Kurt.

Mana then drew a card and she said," I play Quick Summon to bring Dark Magician Girl in attack mode.". She stood there and Kurt said," I can't believe it!I mean I am dueling against the Dark Magician Girl!This is a dream come true!"." Good.I end my turn with a facedown." said Mana.Kurt drew a card and he said," I summon Lord Art in attack mode.".He stood there and he said," This is going to be a funny one Kurt."." I bring out Lady Ann in attack mode." said Kurt.She stood there and she said," She looks like a strong monster."." Don't worry Ann.Kurt got a plan to stop her magic." said Art.She nod as Kurt said," My monsters are so right!I play the spell known as Anything that you can do.You guys have seen the musical Annie Get Your Gun?"." Oh wow.That card is strong." said Terry." We need to do more theater stuff." said the group.The two western monsters then started to sing.They sang the song and then they blasted DMG to pieces causing 2000 points of damage." Wow." said Mana." I know right?I end my turn by playing a facedown." said Kurt.

Kurt 8000 life points.One facedown.Two monsters.3 cards in hand.
Mana 6000 life points.One facedown.Zero monsters.3 cards in hand.

Anything that you can do.Spell.Normal.If you have a male and female monster on your field,they destroy your opponent's monster and they take the damage in the position that they are in.

Mana drew a card and she said," Okay.I play Monster Reincarnation.".She got back her magician and then she said," I summon Magician's Valkyria in attack mode.".The magician stood there and Mana said," I then attack your Lady Ann.".She then blast her to pieces and Kurt lost 400 life points." I am so sorry Ann." said Kurt." She will understand Kurt." said Art." Right!" said Kurt." Good.I play Foolish Burial." said Mana.She put a card in her grave and she said," I end my turn.".Kurt drew a card and he said," I summon Baby Jay. ".Then a baby came out and Art said," I see."." Ah.What a cute monster." said the girls." Yep but kids grow up.So lets play Evolution.I then bring out Jay from my deck!" said Kurt.Then the baby turned into a teen.He had light brown hair and blue eyes and he was wearing a black jacket and blue shirt with red jeans." Sup Art.You ready to show these folks the power?" said Jay." Yeah." said Art." Attack Jay with Laser Blast!" said Kurt.He fired a beam which made the magician explode causing Mana to lose 400 life points and then Art fired a bullet at her making her lose 1600 points." I then activate my facedown.It is known as Let's bring out the gang!This allows me to summon a new monster to play.I summon my good friend Tony from my deck." said Kurt.Then a boy stood there.He had salmon colored hair and he was wearing a black jacket with the symbol of a lighting bolt on the back." Sup." said Tony." You know what to do!" said Kurt. Tony then fired a lighting bolt and Mana lost 1500 life points and Kurt said," I place down a facedown.".

Kurt 7600 life points.One facedown.Three monsters.1 card in hand.
Mana 2500 life points.One facedown.Zero monsters.2 card in hand.

Baby Jay.Attribute Earth.LV 1.ATK 500 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.The baby of two famous superheroes and he is going to be one.He can turn into his armored form when attack causing his defense points and attack points to grow by 1000.
Jay.Attribute Earth.LV 5.ATK 2000 DEF 1800.Warrior/Effect.The teen version and he is cocky but he will protect anyone who needs him.He can switch into his demon form and he gains an extra 1000 points.
Let's bring out the Gang.Spell.Normal.Lets you summon a monster from your deck.
Tony.Attribute Light.LV 4 ATK 1500 DEF 1500.Warrior/Effect.He comes from a future that sucks. He transform into his beast form which he gains 1500 points of attack and defense.

Mana drew a card and she said," I banish my Magician's Valkyria and my Dark Red Enchanter to bring Black Luster Soldier Envoy of Beginning!".The warrior stood there and Kurt said," It is an honor to duel you."." Okay.Time to activate my tag team cards Skill Drain and Banishment for the Kingdom." said Mana.Then Kurt said," Okay.What does that Banishment do?"." First,I banish your Lady Ann from play!" said Mana.Kurt then placed her in his pocket and he said," That sucks."." Oh.My solider will be making sure that she has some friends." said Mana.Jay was banished along with Lord Art and Tony and then a direct attack by him.Kurt lost 6900 life points and Mana said," I end my turn.".

Kurt 700 life points.One facedown.Zero monsters.1 card in hand.
Mana 1500 life points.Zero facedown.One monster.1 card in hand.

Banishment for the Kingdom.Trap.Continuous.Once a monster is destroy,they are banished.

Kurt drew a card and for some reason,time froze.I guess Kurt is a time lord.Who knew?" What am I going to do?I mean with that trap,my friends get banished.I don't want to lost them." said Kurt.He then remember when he met them.Man,we are learning a lot about this guy.

Flashback,
Kurt was only 5 years old when his mom died.She died of a diseases known as mom need to die.Kurt is actually a prince so he met his step mom and step sisters.You know what this sounds like.This is just like Cinderella.Weird.Anyway,Kurt was walking through out his massive backyard.He was 9 and he hated living here.He tried to sneak out several times but he was stopped by the guards who served his mom more than anything else.He then saw a boy with salmon color haired.

He was bruised and Kurt ran over to him." Hey!You all right?" said Kurt." You can see me?" said the boy." Of course I can." said Kurt." Good.Follow me." said the boy.Kurt followed the boy and he saw Lady Ann, Lord Art,Heart Turtle,Jay,and others." What is going on Tony?" said Art." This kid can see us." said Tony." Really?" said Ann and Leo." Yeah.So what are you guys?" said Kurt." We are duel monster spirits.You do know what duel monsters is?" said Art." Yeah.My step mom doesn't let me play though." said Kurt." She sounds like a jerk." said Jay." She is and she married my dad just for his money and her daughter bully me." said Kurt." I know that sounds like a stupid idea but you should run away." said Art." Do it!" said Tony. "Yeah." said Kurt.I sense no problem from this.

Present.
Kurt then said," I summon Heart Turtle in attack mode!".The turtle stood there ready to fight for his friends and Kurt said," I activate his special effect.I discard a card and then Black Luster Solider goes away!".The warrior was gone and Kurt said," I activate the card I just send to the grave.It is known as Victory!".Then several stars appeared from the grave and Kurt said," Count them."." That is 21." said Mana." I can now summon one of my strongest friends so come on out Ash!" said Kurt.Then a boy came out.He had a giant sword on his back which almost touched the ground.He had red hair and black eyes.He had on a blue shirt and he had black jeans." Wow." said Mana." So that is her?" said Ash." Yeah!Attack!" said Kurt.The turtle blasted her with hearts and Ash slashed her." That is for removing our friends!" said the three.

Victory.Spell.Normal.For every monsters destroy or removing from play,you gain a star for every level.
Ash.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.A warrior looking for friends but with his black eyes,he is ignored.He travels the world defeating evil.For every monster in your grave, field,and remove from play,he gains 1000 ATK points.

Kurt then placed his friends back in his deck and he said," Sorry Mana!I get pissed if you banish one of my friends.I grew up with these guys and they are like my friends."." I understand Kurt.It is understandable." said Mana.The two shook hands and Albert said," That duel was awesome!"." It was and now we have Kurt Raymond and Roger Palmer along with me,we are going to school them!" said Bob.The crowd cheered as Alexis walked up to the boys." As chancellor,you are all free because I am starting Winter Break earlier!" said Alexis.

The crowd ran off to go back home or relax.Bob walked down to Roger and Kurt with Albert." Awesome guys.I knew that you two would make it big." said Bob." So Bob?I have a question for you." said Kurt.He then saw Bob's friends walking toward them and he said," Alone."." Sure man." said Bob.The two walked off and Bob said," So what is wrong?"." So?Everyone in your dorm can see duel spirits?"." Yep.Well Emily can see Roger's spirits." said Bob." I see." said Kurt.Bob then said," I have an idea."." What?"said Kurt." Party.Emily is leaving to see her folks back home.I am staying here on the island.You?" said Bob." Staying here defending the fort.What about Roger?" said Kurt.

" He is staying here as well." said Pikachu.The mouse appeared as Kurt said," Cool!What an awesome looking spirit.".He was then hit by Lady Ann as he said," I mean you guys are awesome but look at him!".She grabbed the mouse and she said," He is pretty cute."." Thanks." said Pikachu.He rested on Bob's shoulder as Bob said," So lets have a party!"." Right!" said the two.

Roger walked toward the dorm.Guy,Terry,Dana,and Emily were leaving the island to see their folks.He would go back but he would have to deal with his dad." I wish I could talk to my dad." said Roger.He walked in and then a cannon ball flew off." Sorry Roger!" said Luffy.Roger look in and the room was filled with spirits partying." What is going on here?Where is Bob or Kurt?!" wrote Roger.

He then saw Bob talking with Nami and he said," Sup."." What is going on here?" said Roger." Oh yeah.We are having a party to celebrate your guys victory." said Nami." And when were you going to tell me?" said Roger." I thought Anarchy was going to." said Bob.He then saw Anarchy sleeping and he said," Sorry Roger.Guess i should have picked someone else."." Yeah.So where is Kurt?" said Roger." Upstairs.He is making sure that Art and Ann are alone together." said Nami." Why do you think that he is doing that?" said Bob." Dense." said the two.

Kurt sat outside of his room playing go fish as him and Ash kept Art and Ann in." So you ready for the duel?"said Ash." Yep.I mean I have you guys and everyone cheering me on.It will be easy." said Kurt." Kurt!Let us out!" yelled Ann." Not going to happen.Until you and Art kiss." said Ash." No!" yelled Ann.She then blasted the door and Kurt said,"That ain't going to work because one of Bob's spirits known as Skydive built the door to never break."." Dam." said Ann." So why isn't Art saying anything?" said Ash." I don't really care." said Art.Ann then said," Screw it.".She kissed him making the cowboy's face go red as Kurt took a picture." Going in the records book that for sure." said Kurt.Their faces went red as Bob yelled," Everyone!Get into the main room."

All the spirits crowded in one room which makes no sense.Anyway,Bob started to say," We have 2 weeks before the duels so we are going to relax."." Good plan Bob.But who is up for a duel between me and Roger?" said Kurt." Why me?" wrote Roger." Well,I want to see your monsters in action and I already lost to Bob." said Kurt." True." said Bob." Okay but I am not going easy on you." wrote Roger." I hope not." said Kurt.The two started dueling as Mana thought," Good thing that the christmas dance is coming up.I have the date planned out." 

Next time,
Roger meets someone who duels like his father.


No comments:

Post a Comment