Thursday, July 3, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 4 A Duel for the Hand of Joan Archer and Emily Walker!


It had been a month since that tag duel.Why a month?Well nothing really important happened what so ever like literally nothing and I am not kidding about this.I mean literally nothing happened.Oh,my boss is telling me that I have to get going on with the story so lets begin on a day off near the end of September.Oh and I  don't get XYZ monsters so sorry.

Bob and Terry were in disguise as Terry said," Bob.This plan of yours is absolute brilliant."." Yeah and these disguise are pretty awesome Terry.Call me impressed." said Bob.To give some idea on what is going on, Terry and Bob made this plan to help Roger get out of his silent phase with him getting to know Emily Walker better and this is working to say the least and Emily out of the blue asked him out on a date to get to know him.Terry and Bob knew about this thanks to Bob being the spirit king and Roger's spirit known as Pikachu telling him.They were going to help him not mess up.

" You ready?" said Terry." Yep." said Bob.Terry was disguised as a waiter and Bob was a customer.Terry walked to the back and Bob sat there." You sure this is worth doing?" said Mana.She sat across from him and he said," Yep.I mean I may be the Spirit King and I need one of my best spirits to help me.".She blushed as she said," You think that I am one of your best?I mean Aaron and the Ten are way stronger than me."." You may not be as strong as them but you are one of my friends and I think everyone in my deck is strong." said Bob.He smiled and Mana said," Thanks Bob.You are one of my friends too and what is with that weird disguise?I mean you look different".

He was wearing a green jacket,blue shirt,and black pants and his hair was dyed a different shade of black but you could still tell that he is Bob due to his smile." I need to help out Roger and I need you to be real for a second so you can be my girlfriend." said Bob." Really?" said Mana.She then turned into a human.Her blond hair was up to her shoulder and she was a light blue and pink outfit." You look nice Mana." said Bob." Call me Hera for right now Bob." said Hera/Mana."Okay Hera.Now lets have fun." said Bob.

Roger stood outside of the Obelisk Blue dorm waiting for Emily.He was wearing his red jacket with the buttons unbutton and he was showing off his green shirt and he was wearing blue jeans as he noticed Pikachu with a camera." What are you doing?" wrote Roger." Taking a picture of this moment so I can always remember it." said Pikachu." Whatever.You better get going.I want to be alone with Emily on our date." wrote Roger.His face went red as Pikachu took a picture and he ran off." Dam it." thought Roger.

He then Emily.She stood there in a white blouse with blue jeans and she said," Hey Roger.You alright?"." Yeah.You ready for our date?" wrote Roger." Can you not call it that?I mean I don't mean that in a bad way but people might a bad impression." said Emily." Oh okay.So what do you want to call it?" wrote Roger." Lets call it a meeting of two people who are different genders." said Emily." I like it.It reminds me of an RPG thing.I have played a lot of the years." wrote Roger.

" I couldn't have guess Roger.I mean you always know something about video game or anime stuff.I think that is pretty cool." said Emily." Really?I mean I went to them as an escape from the real world and then I got into Duel Monsters." wrote Roger." You were bullied when you were little right?I mean that is what Terry told me." said Emily." Yeah.It sucks and the only friends that I had were in there but then I met Bob. He was a strange guy but he is nice to be around and he is a good friend." wrote Roger.

She smiled at him and he blushed as she said," Are you alright?Your face just went red."." Just fine.Lets get going.I don't want to miss lunch at this cafe that Terry told me about." wrote Roger.He started to walk there as she thought," He is so cute.I mean he is like a mime except without the freaky makeup.I hope we can come more than just friends but lets for a little while longer.".She walked up to him and she said," I hope you can take good care of me."." I hope so too." wrote Roger.The two walked to school as Pikachu smiled at his master being happy with a girl and it was making his deck happy as well.

Roger sat down at a table and he was across from Emily." So what do you think of this place Roger?I mean you left to go the bathroom three times." said Emily." It is fine.These drinks are so strong though." write Roger." It is this place specialty according to Terry." said Emily." So I am a little late for asking for this.How did you and Terry meet anyway?" wrote Roger." I was a normal girl and I saw him getting bullied due to people's ignorance and I defended him from those punks." said Emily." I see.I guess that is how we met." wrote Roger." Guess you are right." said Emily.

The two talked as we see Stella and Jane walking together nearby.These two have become friends quick due to their mutual friendship with Bob and their interest in shopping and duel monsters.Stella was wearing a white jacket and a sliver blouse while Jane was wearing a red and light blue outfit." So where is Bob today?" said Stella." I think he says something about helping out a friend or he is dueling someone." said Jane." Yeah." said Stella.

The two then saw Bob and Mana talking and having fun outside of a shop." Is that Bob?" said Jane." No.His hair is darker and I don't recognize her." said Stella.Mana noticed them and she smiled." What is with that smile?I mean you only do that when you have a plan." said Bob." Oh I do." said Mana.She then hugged him as Jane said," I am doing something.".She then said," Hi.My name is Jane Yuki and you two are?"." My name is Hera and you know him." said Hera." Jane?What are you doing here?" said Bob." Bob?What are you doing here?And who is she?" said Stella." Um this is Hera my girl who is a friend.I am helping out Terry with something and we need to change up my apprentice." said Bob." But you still haven't told who she is and how you know her?" said Jane." Um." said Bob." I can't tell that she is the duel monster spirit of Dark Magician Girl." thought Bob.

He then got a text as he looked at his phone." Really?I have to go.I will be right back.Promise." said Bob.He ran off as he said," Really?".He then stood outside of the card shop that was in the shopping district and he saw a punk.He had spiked hair and he had a club." Is he a student?" whispered Bob." No.My liege. He is a punk that arrived on the last shipment from the mainland." said Breaker." Okay.I need your strength for a minute." said Bob.

He grab an plastic sword and he said," Stop.".The punk looked at Bob and he said," You are that Bob kid?I heard about you."." Yeah.About what?" said Bob.He was dead serious and that isn't Bob's thing." You can fight and you stop guys like me from causing trouble in this dump." said the punk." Oh yeah.Then lets fight.You can even fight with your club.Oh let me say in something that you can understand.Me going to hit you with sword till you fall down." said Bob.The punk ran toward him and Bob dodged it." You're too slow!" said Bob.

Stella then saw Bob dodging the punk and she said," Is that normal?".Mana and Jane caught up and Jane said," No.This is a new one."." Guess Bob is using Breaker's strength and Sonia's speed.He has gotten stronger." thought Mana." Time to stop this.Lighting Stabs!" said Bob.He then stab the guy with the sword until he fell over out cold.The crowd cheered as it was mainly students and people they hired to work here." Thank you kind sir.Here is some new cards from me." said a woman.Bob then said," Thank you miss.".

He bowed as Stella said," He is so cool."."Yeah." said the two.The three looked at each other and Bob said," You guys alright?".He was sweating from the fight which showed his well maintained abs and Jane said," Just fine.So do you think you need a shower?".Bob looked down and he said," Guess so.You girls can come to my dorm."." What about Jacob?" said Stella."He is out today and Ms.Knight is too.So I don't think it is a problem." said Bob.He then walked toward his dorm as Stella and Jane followed as Mana disappeared.

Meanwhile with Jacob because I forgot about him.He was in the virtual dueling arena or VDR for short.It was like a battle simulator except you are dueling.He just finished off a deck filled with reptiles.He then saw Joan smiling.He blushed as he said," Thanks for the cheering."." You are welcome.So what is like?" said Joan." What do you mean?It is just a normal duel for me." said Jacob." I mean that you don't feel anything different." said Joan." Nope.I have been in many duels since my dad taught me this." said Jacob.

He and Joan sat there and Joan said," So can I ask you something?".' Sure.Ask away." said Jacob." What do you think of Stella and Bob as a couple?" said Joan.He then started to laugh as Joan said," I am not joking."." I know that but what you said.I mean not to be rude to Stella but Bob is the worst when it comes to romance.I mean when we were little,he asked some random girl he met to be his bride." said Jacob.She started to laugh as she said," Are you serious?"." Yep.I mean it was pretty funny when she slapped him." said Jacob.

He then said," So why do you think they would be a cute couple?"." I don't know the reason but I could see them together." said Joan." I will never understand girls and I have 2 sisters." said Jacob." Really?" said Joan. " Yep.Twins and they are coming here next here.It will be a blast that is for sure." said Jacob." Will they like me?" said Joan." Yeah.I mean they will be happy that I am taking to a girl and a pretty one at that." said Jacob." You think that I am pretty?" said Joan.His face went red as he said," Of course.".She smiled as she heard the door slammed open.

Back at the Obelisk Blue Dorm,Noah was staring at the ceiling." What is wrong master Kaiba?" said a Obelisk.This was Marty Dennis aka the Crump except with a full head of brown hair and not a really sick obsession with penguins and teenage girls." Nothing Marty?Where are the others?" said Noah." Handled your enemies." said Marty." I see." said Noah.Then four people walked into the room.

One of them was the Gansley of the group and he wasn't a freaky fish guy and his name was Billy Ford and he had gray hair,the next one was the Johnson of the group except he didn't like the law and his name is Fred Holt and he had gray hair,the next one is the Nezbitt and he didn't have rocket power fist and his name is Craig Lane,and then we have the Leicheter of the group plus no southern draw and he didn't hate Internet memes and his name was David Lloyd.If you didn't get these references what so ever check out Yugioh and Yugioh GX Abridged for some awesome parodies of this game.

" So what happened?You guys were late." said Noah." It isn't your fault Master Noah." said Craig." Yeah. Those weaklings were in our way." said David." Didn't one of them get you to 1000 life points?" said Billy. David looked at Billy and he said," Coming for the guy who almost lost to a girl with weak fairies in her deck. I feel insulted.".The two looked at each other with pure hatred and Fred said,"Stop this.We have news."." What is it Fred?" said Noah." It is about your old friend and he is here with his friend to get their wives." said Fred." And how does this involving Master Noah?" said Marty." Bob may need your help." said Craig." Okay.I will be going to help out.You five need to work together." said Noah.

He close the door as Marty said,"So who is the old friend?"." Two guys who look like they play duel monster with their money." said Billy." Yeah.I mean we could beat those guys with no sweat.So why is Master Noah worried about those old friends of us?I mean we are his friends.So why does he care about them?" said David." Don't know but I want to know why!" said Craig." But didn't he tell us to work together?" said Marty." This is a team building exercise Marty.Noah would want us doing this." said Fred. The four members as Marty ran after them.These five be a bigger threat later on.You will have to wait and see.

At the dorm deep in the woods,Bob was in the shower as Stella and Jane sat in the main lobby." This place isn't as big and grand as Obelisk Blue.But it feels cozy." said Stella." Yeah.I heard that their den mother used to know them as kids." said Jane." Cool." said Stella.Jane then smiled as she said," I have an idea."." What?" said Stella.She walked upstairs and Stella followed her.Jane open the door to Bob's room and she said," Let have a look in here.".

Stella then saw a giant TV with a cabinet fulled with movies." This is a lot of movies in here." said Stella." Yeah.Bob is a fan of the cinema and TV a lot.Every since we were kids,I mean what 10 year old knows about the horror movie genre so well." said Jane." Bob did.So what movie was Bob watching last?" said Stella." She opened the DVD player and she said," It is Yugi's best duels." said Stella." Yeah.Bob is a fan of his father in this game.I mean Bob has Dark Magician and Dark Magician in his deck." said Jane.She sighed as she said," So what stuff is there?"." Um a dueling video from New Domino City.Isn't that right next to Domino City?" said Stella." Yeah.Bob is a fan of Turbo Dueling." said Jane." Huh?" said Stella." I think Jacob stood me about his duel rider downstairs." said Jane.

The two walked off as Mahad sat on his king's bed." I feel bad for those two.They don't know what happened to Yugi and Bob's family but him." said Mahad.Bob walked into his room soaking wet and his hair was back to normal." Hey Mahad.Anything interesting in here while I was gone?" said Bob." Nope.Nothing your highness.So what are you doing here with those two girls?And wasn't Mana with you?" said Mahad." She said something about some girl stuff and they met up with me." said Bob." I see." said Mahad." So this two girls are important to him in some way like Mana,Sonia,and Lynn is to him.I hope you find the girl your highness." thought Mahad.

Bob walked downstairs and he noticed that the garage door was open and he ran to check on his bike.He then saw Stella and Jane and he said." What are you two doing in here?"." Looking at your duel rider.Did you build this?" said Stella." Yeah.Did you do anything to her?" said Bob." No.We just look at her." said Jane."Good.I am sorry but she is like my family.I mean when I met this type of dueling and I built her from scratch,she is like my daughter." said Bob." I understand." said Stella." Really?" said Bob.

She nod as Bob's phone rang." So who is it Bob?" said Jane." Terry." said Bob.He put his phone on speaker and he said," So how was the date?"." It was going absolutely fabulous until he showed up!" said Terry." Who are you talking about Terry?This is me." said Stella." Some guy named Corey King and he is proclaiming that Emily is her wife to be and he slammed Roger's face into the table." said Terry." Is Roger alright?" said Jane." Yeah.He is pissed and he challenged Corey to a duel at the Obelisk dueling arena." said Terry." We also have another problem." said Stella." What could be possibly worst?" said Bob." Joan needs our help." said Stella."What does she need?" said Jane." Terry.We will meet you there." said Stella." K Stella." said Terry.

He hanged up and then Bob handed the two girls helmets." What are you doing Bob?" said Jane." We are heading to the academy so we are taking my rider down there." said Bob.He put on his helmet and Stella said," Do you have enough room?"." Yeah.I upgraded her for passengers a few days ago.I was going to ask Jacob to test this with me.Guess you two are going to be my first passengers." said Bob." Really?" said the two." Yep.Lets get going." said Bob.He then opened the door and he said," Get ready ladies.I like to go really freaking fast.".

Terry was pacing around outside and he said," Where are they?".He then saw Noah and he said," You are that flamboyant guy who hangs around with Bob.Do you know where he is?"." He is coming here with Stella and Jane." said Terry." I see.So why are you doing here at the Obelisk Dueling arena?" said Noah." Emily is a Obelisk Blue so I think that gives me a right." said Terry." Guess so." said Noah.

The two then saw Bob drive in and he stop in front of them." Jesus Christ Bob!" said Stella." I told you that I go fast." said Bob.He got off as Jane said," So where is Roger,Emily.and Corey?And why is Noah here?"." I came here due to Bob need my help with this." said Noah." I don't think we need it but thanks." said Bob." I am sick of the Big Five fighting all the dam time.So do you mind if I hang out with you guys for a while?" said Noah." Sure." said Stella.The four walked inside as Bob his his rider in the bushes so that no one would deface her.

Lets go back to the cafe for some info before the duels.Roger and Emily were talking and having fun as Terry watched." This idea was fabulous." said Terry.He then saw a boy.He was about 2 years older and he had gelled back light blue hair and he sat at a table.Terry walked over with a menu and he said," Welcome.What would you like today?"." You are Terry aren't you?" said the boy." Yes and who are you supposed to be?" said Terry." My name is Corey King and I am here for Emily Walker." said Corey." Why?" said Terry.He didn't want the relationship between Roger and her to be ruined and Corey said,"I am here because I am her husband.".

" What are you doing here Corey?" said Emily.She stood there with Roger and he said," I am here with my friend also looking for his wife and we came to take you back.Who is this guy?"." My name is Roger Palmer and I am here with Emily on a meeting of two people who are different genders." wrote Roger." You mean a date right?" said Terry.Her face went red as she said," Yes Terry."." Emily.Why are you belittling him?I mean he can't even talk to you." said Corey.

Roger then breathed in as he said," Yes I can."." You are talking?To me?" said Emily." Yes.I really like you." said Roger.The two smiled and then Corey slammed Roger's face into a table." Roger!" said Emily." That is for you trying to flirt with my wife." said Corey." You need to leave now!" said Terry." And what are you going to do about it?" said Corey." I challenge you to a duel you bastard.Me and you will fight for Emily." wrote Roger." Roger.You don't have.I can handled him myself." said Emily." He started this and he broke my honor as a man." wrote Roger." Lets have a duel then at the Obelisk Dueling Arena.My friend told me that he is challenge some guy named Jason there.We have a tag duel.That work mute?" said Corey." The name is Roger." said Roger.

Back to real time,Bob was sitting with Joan,Stella,Jane,Emily,Noah,and Terry." So let me get this straight. Roger told you that he like you and then Corey slammed his face into a table and he wants to duel Corey and Jacob was being Jacob and he challenged his friend whose name is?" said Bob." Randal Haynes.He is very rich." said Joan." Cool.So do you think they can do it?" said Noah." You don't know Roger like I do Noah.I mean he is a really good duelist." said Terry." He is right Noah." said Emily." So where is Jacob anyway?" said Stella."He is getting ready with Roger.I mean looking at those two,they will need it." Jane.

Their duel disk were different from normal ones because the red light was like a ruby and the normal sliver part was gold and the blue part was sapphire.Spoiled rich kids get whatever they want." Lucky.I am so jealous even though he slammed Roger's head." said Terry." Yeah maybe you can ask him if you can have after they defeated those two.So how do you two know them?" said Noah." Well,when me and Stella were little.A new kid came to class and he was Randal but less rich.He was a kid from England and he had an accent.He made friends with everyone and he fell in love with me after I defeated him in a duel.He was stealing from our class and teacher and I stopped him.He proposed to me and I said no but he didn't give up." said Joan." Ah." said Jane." So how do you know Corey?" said Bob." We were friends but he asked me to marry him out of the blue and I said no so we duel and I won." said Emily." It is basically like Joan's story." said Terry." Cool." said Noah and Bob.

In the prep room,Roger was shuffling his deck as Jacob said," You ready?"." I am ready.I am going to aim for Corey." wrote Roger." K man.I was going to go after Randal anyway.His accent makes me sick to my stomach." said Jacob." Is his accent that bad?" wrote Roger." Yeah.It is the worst accent imaginable and it is offense to every British person ever and we apology to every British man and woman out there." said Jacob." What are you talking about?" wrote Roger." Oh nothing." said Jacob.

The two walked out and what Jacob mean was true.We are going to be so offensive with this one character because I don't even know why and I am British!Someone needs to tell me why.Randel had short blond hair and he stood there in a white suit.He then said," Oi Corey,gander who we hae in front of us,the silent loser and the reject Wheeler."." God shut up.Your accent sucks than actors trying to be British when they are freaking British!" said Jacob." He takes his accent very serious." said Bob." Ah." said the 6." Lets do this." said Corey." Right." wrote Roger.

The four stood there and Jacob said," I will be going first."." Why dae yeh get to go first you bloody wanker? " said Randal." Just because.I draw!" said Jacob.He looked at his hand and he said," I play the spell Double summon so I first summon one of my dad's cards Rocket Warrior.".Then a missile came to the field and it turned into a warrior and then Jacob said," I then summon Psycho Ape.".The Psycho ape came out and then Jacob said," I end my turn with a facedown."." I will go next Wheeler!I draw!" said Randal.He looked at his hand and he smiled," I now summon my Cyber Dragon thanks to its special effect and it is going to be in smashing attack mode.".Then the card that is very familiar to a certain duelist appeared and it roared." I can still normal summon so I summon Kaiser Sea Horse in attack mode." said Randal.The monster stood there and he said," I end this with a facedown.Yeh are up mute.".

Roger drew a card and he wrote," I now summon Happy in attack mode which allows me to bring out Salamander in attack mode!".The two stood there and Roger smirked as he placed down two facedown and end his turn." Guess I'm up.I use my two easy sacrifices in my hand to summon three level 8 monsters.So I pick Spiral Serpent,Master Hyperion,and Black Tyranno!" said Corey.He then summon out 3 very powerful monsters in one move and he said," I now XYZ summon Coach King Giantrainer in attack mode."." XYZ summon?" wrote Roger.

"Hey Bob.What is an XYZ summon?" said Terry."It when you summon a monster with the same level of monsters like this one.Corey is summon a level 8 monster because he is send three level 8 monsters." said Bob." Oh." said Stella." We are learning about it soon due to Heartland City's carnival." said Noah." This is really silly." said Jean." Yeah." said Joan and Emily.Then a monster stood there and then Corey said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Jacob drew a card and he said," I send my Rocket Warrior  to the grave so I can summon Jinzo in attack mode!".The famous monster stood there and Jacob said," I then play Psycho World!I summon Psycho Beast ,Psycho Wizard,and Psycho Robot!".Then three monsters stood there.The beast stood there alongside a robot with a human brain on its head and a wizard with a wand with a brain in it." I then attack your monster with Psycho Wizard and Psycho Beast!" said Bob.The two then destroy his monster and he lost 700 life points and then Jacob said," Attack him directly!".He then lost 6500 life points as Jacob said," And that is for you having that accent and also you hitting on Joan.She can choose anyone she wants.I end my turn.".

Psycho Wizard.Attribute Earth.LV 6.ATK 2000 DEF 1700.Spellcaster/Normal.He is the wizard of the Psycho Monsters and his magic brings out the brain power of the monsters.
Psycho Robot.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK 2300 DEF 2100.Machine/Normal.A robot made by them to help defend from monsters that are too strong.

Joan then thought," What is this feeling?I mean Jacob is my friend and that is it."." You alright Joan?Your face is red.Do you like Jacob?" said Stella." No!We are just friends." said Joan." A normal friend wouldn't do this for you.I mean it is obvious that Roger likes you Emily." said Noah." How do you know that?" said Emily with her face red." I am not stupid when it comes to romance." said Noah." Like Bob?" said Jane." Yes.Good thing that he can't hear us." said Terry.Bob was staring at the duel and Stella said," So has you always been like this?"." Yes." said the two.

Randal stood there and he said," I activate my facedown! Holy Void!".Then Jacob's field went empty as he lost 5000 life points as Randal said," I summon my second Cyber Dragon and then I attack!".Jacob then lost 2100 life points and then Randal said," Revenge is a bitch ain't it Wheeler?Yeh are never going to be smashing got her,She is a goddess and yeh are a mortal and I am a god!I also end my turn.".

Roger drew a card and he wrote," I got this.I summon Kirito.".Then a teenager came out.He was wearing a black cloak known as Blackwyrum Coat,on his back was the sword called the Elucidator and the Dark Repulsor,and he had black shirt and pants and shoes." Wow.He looks stronger but it can't beat Coach King." said Corey." Yes but lets activate this.Rising Energy!" wrote Roger.He then slashed the Coach and winning the duel as Roger wrote," This is for slamming me into the table.Salamander and Happy attack!".

Kirito.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.He is the Warrior who can defeat any foes in the virtual world.He is in love with his wife Asuna in the Real World and the Vitual World.When you have a warrior monster in your hand,you can send it to the grave so you can summon him.

" Wow.Was that overkill?" said Stella." Heck yeah." said Jane." Yes but it was awesome." said Bob." Yeah and it was so romantic.I mean they were fighting over you two.I shall be going to get those duel disk and upgrading the Slifer Red dorm." said Terry." So what?So are Roger and Jacob your husband now or something?" said Bob." Let them figure it out." said Noah.The two girls walked over to them as Terry ran down there and he took the rich guys duel disk and ran off as they ran after him but little did you know,rich kid can't run to save their lives.

The four stood there as it got weird." Hey Roger." said Emily." Hey Emily." said Roger." So I guess we should talk about this." said Emily." We should.I mean I am your husband now.This is so weird." wrote Roger." Lets just stayed friends for now." said Emily." I like that honey." wrote Roger.She then punched him as she said," Sometimes.Let me go bye you an ice cream cone to reward you for defeating my ex."." I would like that." wrote Roger.

The two walked off as Joan said," So Jacob?Did you mean what you said?"." Yeah.I mean everything I say." said Jacob."Oh." said Joan.She then blushed as Jacob said," You know that I always give my all into a duel right?So I was trying real hard to be your husband."." Really?" said Joan.He then started to walk off as Joan hugged him." Thanks Jacob for everything." said Joan." No problem Joan." said Jacob.

Then he heard Bob's phone camera click as he turned around to see Bob with his phone camera." Bob.What are you doing with that phone?" said Jacob." Taking a picture and sending it to the twins." said Bob." And why are you doing that?" said Jacob." I promise them I would do this for them once." said Bob." Excuse me Joan.I have to beat up Bob and destroy his phone and maybe get a punch in." said Jacob." Later guys!" said Bob.

He ran off as Jacob ran after him." So is that normal?" said Stella." Yeah.Jacob hates his twin sister with a passion due to them being better." said Noah." Ah.So is Bob going to be alright?" said Jane." Yes.Knowing Bob like I do.He already sent the picture to them so Bob is going to be only with a bruise." said Noah." So is that good?" said the two." Yes.I better get going.Those five need my guidance." said Noah.He walked off as Stella said," He is just like Guy.".Joan walked over to them and Jane said," So are you two going to go out on a date?"."What?We are just friends." said Joan." Yeah right Joan.I mean when you with Randall,you hated it but when you are around Jacob.You are happy." said Stella." Okay I will give him a try." said Joan.

The three girls walked off as a man stood there.He had blond hair and blue eyes.He had an american bandana on his head as he said," So that is Joey's kid?He looks weak.You only won that duel thanks to those rich losers being well rich."." You are right Bandit Keith." said a voice.He then saw a man.He was wearing a black cloak and he had on a mask which covered his face." What are you doing here?I was going to duel that brat with your cards." said Keith." I came here to test them before you dueled him." said the man." Fine.I better get back but you better let me duel that weakling." said Keith." I promise that you will." said the man.

Keith was gone as the man said," Time to bring back an old friend Alexis.".He went toward the Abandoned Dorm and I am thinking that he is the bad guy.Just a guess though.

Next time,
Halloween scares as Bob and Noah are tested by this man in the mask

No comments:

Post a Comment