Sunday, July 27, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 28 Evil Heroes Unite!


I am here to explain the three different types of Dark Riders that you will see.The first kind is the ones that don't have any relation to the main 15 which we have seen 2 Fist and Fang and you may be thinking that they don't count because Stella is their younger sister but it does.The second kind are the ones who know Kurt, Stella,Bob,Jacob,and Noah because of their family.And the final kind are the ones that know the Spirit King like Dawn.Let's begin with this knowledge in mind.

In the woods of Duel Academy,a purple haired girl was sitting on a log.She was holding a flower and she was repeating the words," He loves me.He loves me not.".Creepy girl if you ask me.She then noticed a bunny running toward her and she said," What is it friend?".The bunny then told her something in bunny and she said," He is here?".She stood up and she said," You will be mine Noah.".She skipped off toward the academy as I am thinking that she is so weird.

Jane was walking toward Noah's room.The two had become close due to their mutual friendship of Bob. She knocked on the door and she saw Noah." Sup Jane.I thought you weren't going to be here till later." said Noah." Do you not want me here?"said Jane." No!I just wasn't expecting you this early." said Noah." Okay Kaiba.Can I come in?" said Jane." Sure." said Noah.She walked in.For a boy,Noah didn't like his room being dirty." Wow.This place is so clean." said Jane." Of course.Not all boys live in a pigsty." said Noah.

He sat on his chair where he did his homework as Jane said," So what is it?"." What?" said Noah." Being a knight of course!" said Jane." It is cool I guess.I mean it doesn't feel any different except when you are in a duel.You feel more power in your draw." said Noah." I am so jealous.I wish Bob made me into a knight." said Jane." Maybe the Spirit King had Paladins?" said Noah." Let's go ask him." said Jane." Nope.Bob is busy today." said Noah." With what?" said Jane." A date." said Noah." He got asked out?And he knows what it means?" said Jane." Yes.Stella wanted to get to know him better." said Noah." Ah." said Jane." So do you want to go do something?" said Noah." Is he asking me out?" thought Jane." Um sure." said Noah.

Bob was sitting with Stella as he said," I am still lost what we are doing here.".They were at a romantic restaurant but to our dense hero,it was a normal restaurant." It is a good place to get to know more about you Bob and more about me." said Stella." I guess but it is weird.I mean this place is like something in one of those movies that Wheel makes me watch with her." said Bob." I see." said Stella.

The two got their drinks as Bob said," So what is your first question about little old me?"." What is your favorite color or colors?" said Stella." It should be obvious Stella.I mean it is Black,Red,and White." said Bob." Oh sorry." said Stella." I do like Sliver,Blue,and Green though.They are like my back up faves.Now your question.When did you start dueling?" said Bob." I think it was when Ryu started.He was a fan of watching Battle City and Duelist Kingdom so he got me and my sister into dueling.So when did you learned about you being the Spirit King?" said Stella." On the first day that I met my step parents.Mana and Mahad talked to me.You meeting Joan is my next question for you."." We meet in Elementary School and we became sisters just like that.You need to tell me how you met Jacob and Noah." said Stella." We met at Pegasus's place.We became friends and that is it." said Bob.The two asked each other question through their date.

Noah was walking with Jane and he said," So what do you want to do first?"." Go to the arcade of course." said Jane." Why?" said Noah." Because." said Jane.He sighed as the two walked inside.Noah then found Jane in front of a crane came and she said," I want to play this first!"." You sound like a little kid." said Noah. She then pointed to a Chibi Blue Eyes plush as Noah said," You want that?Why?"." It remind me of you silly." said Jane.He sighed as she started to play the game which every one lose just saying." Dam it!" said Jane.

Noah looked over and he said," Let me try Jane.Bob and Jacob always said that I am good at these kind of games.".He then grab the Blue Eyes plush and Jane grabbed it and she said," Awesome Noah!".She hugged him and he said," It was no problem Jane.To be honest with you,It was easy.".She then dragged him to the next game which was Pinball and Noah said," Let's me try this one.".Noah then started playing and he was on the floor as Jane said," How does someone get 0 points in pinball?"."I was never good at pinball okay." said Noah.She smiled as she started to play the game.

Noah and Jane were walking around and Jane said," Did you have fun?"." Yeah.I guess." said Noah." Can't you show a little emotion Noah?" said Jane." It is my genes Jane.I was born like this.My sister got the happy genes." said Noah." So true." said Bob.The two turned around to see Bob and Stella and Stella said," Where did you get that plush?"." From the claw game.Noah won it for me." said Jane." I can give it a try of you want." said Noah." Really?" said Stella."Yeah.He will.He loves winning that game." said Bob." Right Bob." said Noah.

He was playing the game trying to get the Kuriboh plush for Stella as Bob went to go drinks for the group." So why did you want the Kuriboh one?" said Jane."For the same reason that you wanted the Blue Eyes one. You like Noah." said Stella.Jane looked at her friend and he was determined to win the plush and she said," I guess I do but with him being a Kaiba,it will be harder."." Don't give up." said Stella." You are right.I mean you have Mana to worry about." said Jane." Yeah.Still can't believe that the Dark Magician Girl's spirit likes Bob." said Stella." Loves works in strange ways." said Jane.

Bob came back as Noah said," I did it!".He held the plush of the fiend and Stella hugged it." Thanks Noah." said Stella.Bob looked inside and he said," Let me try this.I want that Card Ejector one."." Why?" said Noah." I have the spirit in my deck and she will love it." said Bob.He started to play the game as Noah sat with the girls.The three relaxed as Bob said," This is easy.".He held the plush and Jane said," Guess you being the King of Games is a good thing."." It is." said Bob.

The four walked back to the Obelisk Dorm and they didn't noticed the purple haired girl following them." Who is she?And why is she walking with my Noah?" said the girl.She is so creepy and weird.Poor Noah. She followed them until the boys dropped the girls off in the girls dorm as Noah said," Let's go to my room."." Sweet.I can finally beat you in your game." said Bob." My game is duel monsters but lets see if you can beat in Smash Bros." said Noah." Bring it on Kaiba!" said Bob.

Later that day,Jane was holding the mini Blue Eyes and she was on her bed and she said," Should I?I mean I don't want to ruin our friendship."." You shouldn't." said a girl's voice.Jane then saw the creepy girl standing there and she said," Who are you?"." My name is Jenny and I am here to take you away from Noah."." said Jenny." Um why are you here then?" said Jane." Because you are getting close to him.He is mine." said Jenny. Jane was taken by the creepy girl as Stella opened the door to see her friend get captured by the very creepy girl leaving the plush on her bed and Stella ran to the boys dorm where Bob and Noah were.

Bob sat on the floor of the room as he said," Care for another round Noah?"." I am still lost how you won every single match!" said Noah." Skills to pay the bills." said Bob." Whatever Bob.So are the millennium dorms working yet?" said Noah." Yeah but it isn't missing something." said Bob.The door opened and Stella stood there." What is wrong Stella?"." Jane being captured by a Dark Rider!" said Stella." Do you know what she looks like?" said Bob." Yeah.She had green hair and she was wearing a white dress." said Stella." Shit.I know where she is." said Noah.He ran off as Bob said," Before you ask.I got no clue.".

Jane then saw that she was in the forest but in the middle." Welcome to your doom!" said Jenny.Jane then saw Noah,Bob,and Stella and Jenny said," Beloved?What are you doing?"." You know her?" said Stella and Jane." Yep.Jenny is my stalker." said Noah." You are just saying that beloved.You love me with a passion." said Jenny." No.I don't." said Noah." Harsh man." said Bob.He looked at his friend and Jenny said," Lets duel!For Noah!"." I am not up for this." said Noah." Don't worry about it Noah.I will win." said Jane.This duel is an 8000 point duel.Just expect that for these duels with the Dark Riders.

The two girls stood there and Jenny said," I am going to crush you bitch!"." Whatever.Me and Noah are just friends." said Jane.Jenny drew a card and she said," I summon Maiden in Love in attack mode!".Then a girl came out and she looked at Bob with hearts in her eyes and Noah said," Wow Bob.You can make any girls fall for you."." I end my turn with a facedown." said Jenny.Jane drew a card and she said," I summon Evil Hero Whirlwind!".Then a hero similar to Avian appeared but his wings were black and the green was red." Wow." said Stella." I attack with Feather Shot!" said Jane.The bird man attacked the girl causing 600 points of damage and then the area turned romantic." You activate my facedown.It is known as the Dimension of Love.This card turns your bad boy into my Maiden's bitch." said Jenny." Wow.She has issues." said Noah." She is perfect for you Noah." said Bob.Jane then noticed that her monster walked over to her and she said," I place a card facedown.".

Jane 8000 life points.One facedown.Zero monster.4 cards.
Jenny 7400 life points.Zero facedown.Two monsters.4 cards.

Evil Hero Whirlwind.Attribute Wind.LV 3.ATK 1000 DEF 1000.Warrior/Normal.The evil version of Elemental Hero Avian and he does evil crimes that involve hurting innocent people with his wings of deaths.
Dimension of Love.Spell.Field.Activate when you take damage.You take control of all of your opponents monsters if they have more life points than you.

Jenny drew a card and she said," I send Evil Hero Whirlwind to the grave so my Love Knight can come out and defend the maiden.".The winged hero went to the grave as a knight appeared.He had hearts on his armor and Jenny said," Attack her directly!".She then took 1900 points of damage and then Maiden attack her for 400 points as Jenny said," I activate the spell known as Loving Aura!".The area around them grew hearts as Jane said," So what does this do?"." Let me summon back Evil Hero Whirlwind and then he attacks you directly!" said Jenny." Bob is right Noah.She is perfect for you." said Stella." Why?" said Noah." You have issues and you like to hit hard." said the two.He ignored them as Jane took 1000 extra points of damage and Jane said," I play Damage Condenser which allows me to summon Evil Hero Malicious Edge to the field.".The hero stood there ready to kill the two as Jenny said," I place a facedown.".

Jane 4700 life points.Zero facedown.One monster.4 cards.
Jenny 7400 life points.One facedown.Three monster.2 cards.

Love Knight.Attribute Light.LV 5.ATK 1900 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.The Knight who protects love not matter what.He can be send to the grave for Love King.
Loving Aura.Spell.Continuous.Lets you bring back a monster every turn.

Jane drew a card and she said," I play Evil Void!This destroy all of your monsters.".The field was empty as Jane said," I summon Evil Hero Detective and I pick Evil Hero Hurricane from my grave to come back and Evil Hero Inferno come to the field.".Then a woman came out.She looked she could burn her opponent." I activate her special effect.She inflict 500 points of damage per Evil Hero on my field include herself every turn and I count 4 so 2000 points go bye bye." said Jane.She then burned her and then Jane said," I play Dark Fusion so that I can fuse Evil Hero Hurricane and Evil Hero Detective that I can bring Evil Hero Eternal Darkness.".Then a monster came out.It was a hooded figure like Evil Hero Wanderer and Jane said," I activate it's special effect.He allows me to summon a fusion monster and I pick Evil Hero Malicious Fiend." .Then a powerful fusion stood there and Jane said," Attack her!".The two fiends slashed her as the girl burned her and blasted darkness at her causing her to be knock back into a tree." That's game." said Jane.

Evil Void.Spell.Normal.Destroy all of your opponent's monster.
Evil Hero Inferno.Attribute Fire.LV 3.ATK 1600 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.She burns men fast than you can say I'm Sorry.She can destroy an ocean if she really tried.For every Evil Hero include herself on your field,you deal 500 points of damge for each one.
Evil Hero Eternal Darkness.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Fusion/Effect.Two Evil Heroes.A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters.It is darkness.It destroy any sources of light that it can find.It can bring a fusion monster to join you in battle.

Jane sighed as Bob said," Awesome dueling Jane!I guess you are perfect for Noah."." Yeah.I man you are the emotion that he needs." said Stella.Jane blushed as Noah walked over to Jenny and she attacked him." Noah!You will be mine forever!" said Jenny." I got this.Summon Skull." said Bob.The fiend grabbed the girl as Noah said," Thanks Bob.Leave me alone.I don't like you.I utter hate you so leave me alone.".She ran off as Jane said," We have 11 riders left."." Yes.I'll walk you back to your room." said Noah.The two walked off as Stella said," Those two would be cute together."." Yeah." said Bob.The two walked back as Summon Skull said," I am so happy for him but I feel bad for Mana.".

Next time,
Emily duels an old friend of hers who is a Shadow Rider.




No comments:

Post a Comment