Friday, July 18, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 16 Round 1 Fight!


Part 2 out of 5 and we will have 4 duels in one part and they will all be 4000 life points duels or and Card of Sanctity from the Anime and Manga will be here.Oh and I am sorry about forgetting Happy's special in episode 4.

Roger stood there and he wrote," I am ready Bob.".Tara stood there.She had blond hair and blue eyes and she looked like a goddess." You must be that kid who can't talk right?The gods must have hated you." said Tara." Nope.I can talk but only to my friends and loved ones." wrote Roger.Bob said because Albert was drinking his juice box," Welcome to the first duel between Roger Palmer and Tara!".The deck from the last duel appeared as the two drew a card." Level 3 monster." said Tara." Level 4 monster." wrote Roger.

The duel started as Roger wrote,"I draw!".He drew a card and he wrote," I summon Happy in attack mode!".The blue cat appeared and then Salamander,Carla,and Titania appeared." Wow.He is going all out." said Emily." Guess he wants to win." said Mana." I end my turn with a facedown." wrote Roger.Tara drew a card and she said," I play the trap card!Siren's Song.".Then three sirens appeared and their song destroy the two teens and the blue cat leaving the female cat." I summon Ares!' said Tara.Then the god of war rode up to the battle field on a motorcycle." Wait.Isn't that a level five monster?" said Kitty." It must have a special effect like Salamander." said Terry." Makes sense." said Kitty.The god stood there and Tara said," This card can be summoned to the field if you have a monster on your field.Attack with the Blades of Chaos!".He then destroy Carla causing Roger to lose 600 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Tara.

Roger 3400 life points.One facedown.Zero monster.1 card in hand.
Tara 4000 life points.One facedown.One monster.3 card in hand.

Siren's Song.Trap.Quick.The Sirens of Greek Myth song is deadly causing three monsters on your field to be destroy.
Ares,the God Of War.Attribute Fire.LV 5.ATK 2000 DEF 1800.Warrior/Effect.The God of War.You can summon him if your opponents has a monster on their field.

" Wow.That monster destroy the cute cats.I hope she lose." said Albert." Albert.As judges,we need to be fair to both duelists." said Bob.Albert then noticed Roger wrote," I draw!".He then drew a card and he wrote," I play Card of Sanctity!".He had 6 cards in his hand along with Tara as he wrote," I activate my facedown.The Going Merry!".Then a ship appeared and Tara said," Okay?So what does that card do?"."It allows me to summon 7 certain monster from my hand so I summon Chopper first from my hand!" wrote Roger.The reindeer stood there and Roger wrote," I also bring out Sogeking from my deck!".Then a teen stood there.He had black hair and he looked scared to see the God of War in front of him." He may be a scaredy cat but he has a killer effect.Fire Bird Star!" wrote Roger.Then he destroy one of Tara's cards as Roger said," He can destroy one card from your hand.".She sent Harpies(the Greek ones)Swarm to the grave as Roger wrote," I play the spell card Heavy Point!".Then Chopper changed into a bigger form as Roger wrote," He gains an extra 2000 ATK points so I attack with Chopper and then Sogeking!".He then destroy Ares causing Tara to lose 2000 life points and then Tara said," Before you attack with me with that weakling,I play this!Sun's Shield!". The attack was blocked and then Roger wrote," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Roger 3400 life points.One facedown/One continuous spells.Two monsters.2 cards in hand.
Tara 2000 life points.Zero facedown.Zero monsters.5 cards in hand.

The Going Merry.Spell.Continuous.The first ship of the Straw Hats Pirates.You can summon Chopper,Sogeking,Nami,Nico Robin,Sanji,Zoro,and Luffy from your hand.If destroy by a card,you can bring Thousand Sunny from your deck.
Sogeking/Usopp.Attribute Earth.LV 5.ATK 1800 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.The weakest member of the Straw Pirates but he is the best liar of the group.He can destroy one of your cards in your opponents hand.
Harpies Swarm.Trap.Normal.Lets you bring a Harpie token for every open space on your field.  Token Attribute Wind.LV ATK 1000 DEF 1000.
Heavy Point.Spell.Equip.Gives Chopper immense strength and 2000 ATK points.
Sun's Shield.Spell.Normal.Blocks an direct attack from a monster.

" I am impress with Roger right now.I mean I remember when he was little and he couldn't play a card without getting scared." said Guy." Really?" said the three." Yeah." said Guy.Tara drew a card and she said," I play this!Bow of Apollo!".Then a bow appeared and Roger wrote," So where is the archer?"."Right here.I summon Apollo from my deck!" said Tara.Then a man who was handsome and the girls screamed." Wow." said Fate." Yeah.I wish I could look that good." said Jess." I activate his special effect." said Tara.He then grab the bow and he destroy The Going Merry and Heavy Point and Roger drew the Thousand Sunny from his deck and placed it in his hand." I attack twice thanks to my bow!" said Tara.Then Roger lost 1800 life points and then Tara said," I end my turn with a facedown."

Roger 1600 life points.One facedown.Zero monsters.3 cards in hand.
Tara 2000 life points.One facedown.One monsters.5 cards in hand.

Bow of Apollo.Spell.Equip.You can summon Apollo from your deck.Once equipped,Apollo gains 300 ATK points and an extra attack plus his special effect gets one more shot.
Apollo,the god of Light.Attribute Light.LV 7.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.The god of light and the playboy of the gods.He can destroy a spell or trap card on the turn he is summoned.

Roger drew a card and he smiled." I play the spell Thousand Sunny!" wrote Roger.The ship appeared and Tara noticed Salamander on it and Roger wrote," It allows me to bring back a monster from my grave and then I send my Exiled Force to the grave so Kirito can come out too!".The two stood next to each other and then Roger wrote," I now play Anime Heroes Unite!"."So what does that do?" said Stella and Jane." Watch." said Joan." This cards allows me to bring 2 more monsters to my deck so I pick the leader of the Straw Hats Pirate Luffy and my star Pikachu!" wrote Roger.Then a boy stood there with the two.He had a straw hat and a goofy smile on his face and he is the leader and then Pikachu came out." Ah.He looks so cool!" said Albert." Attack!" wrote Roger.Salamander fired well fire at her as Pikachu ended the duel with a thunder bolt and Roger wrote," That's game!".

Thousand Sunny.Spell.Continuous.The second ship of the Straw Hats.Allows you to summon the 7 from the Going Merry plus Franky and Brook plus a monster from your grave.
Anime Heroes Unite!.Spell.Quick.Lets you summon 4 Anime Heroes from your deck.
Luffy.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.The leader of the Straw Hats pirate.He may not be the smartest out there but his strength makes him a force to be reckon with. For every one of his friends in the grave,he gains 1000 ATK points.
Pikachu.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Beast/Normal.The best friend of Ash Ketchum and one of the strongest Pokemon around.

Roger sat with the others as Emily said," That was an amazing duel."." Thanks.I guess training with Bob helped out a little." said Roger.Bob then said," Now we have our second round with Dana vs Edgar!".Dana stood there and she said," This will be a fun duel Edgar.".Edgar had black hair and he look depressed and he said," Whatever.".The deck appeared as Edgar drew a level 8 monster and Dana a level 2 monster." Cool.I get to go first." said Edgar.

Edgar drew a card and he said,"I summon Angelic Panda in attack mode.".Then a panda stood there and it had wings like an angel."Didn't see that one coming." said Angel." I know right?I mean look at him!" said Kitty." Be nice." said Terry and Guy." I then end my turn with a facedown." said Edgar.Dana drew a card and she said," Time for an OTK."." Really?" said the crowd." Yeah.Dana has that kind of luck." said Bob." I play Health X 4!I then summon Divine Man!" said Dana.She had 16000 life points and along with a man who had golden armor and he had 4000 ATK points thanks to being a light monster on the field." I then equip Ring of Destruction and I equip it to Divine Man winning me this duel!" said Dana.Edgar lost Angelic Panda and 4000 life points." Wow." said the crowd.

Angelic Panda.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1600.Beast/Normal.An angel version of an panda.
Divine Man.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK ???? DEF ????.Warrior/Effect.The man chosen by the gods.He gains 4000 life points from Light,Fire,and Water monsters and 3000 life points for Wind, Dark,and Earth monsters.

Bob then said," Yep.That is Dana for you folks.Now we have my good friend Fate Falcon vs Damien!".Fate walked up there and he saw Damien." Lets feel the ocean in our duel!" said Damien." Okay?" said Fate.The deck appeared as Damien drew a card which was a level 3 monster and Fate drew a level 1 monster." Man I am unlucky." thought Fate.

Damien drew a card and he said," I play the spell card that represent the ocean!A Legendary Ocean!".Then the famous water card and Bob said," Man.A lot of pros that I have dueled over the year used that card."." It helps the higher leveled fish come out right?" said Albert." Yep." said Bob." I then summon Giga Gagagigo in attack mode." said Damien.Then the reptile who had the most confusing name came out and Damien said," I play a facedown.".Fate drew a card and he said," I play Double Summon to bring out Elemental Hero Woodsman in defense mode and Elemental Hero Ocean in defense mode!".The two heroes stood there in a defending position as Fate said," I place 2 facedowns!"

Fate 4000 life points.Two facedowns.Two monsters.3 cards in hand.
Damien 4000 life points.One facedown.One monster.3 cards in hand.

Damien drew a card and he said," I then summon to bring out Star Boy in defense mode!".Then Giga Gagagigo gain more power thanks to the water monster and Damien said," I equip the spell card Fairy Meteor Crush!So attack Elemental Hero Ocean!"." I play my facedown Hero Barrier!" said Fate.The attack was blocked by a barrier as the hero sighed." I end my turn." said Damien.Fate drew a card and he said," I activate my Woodsman's special effect!".He drew a certain spell from his deck and he said," I play Polymerization so I can fuse Elemental Hero Ocean and Elemental Hero Woodsman to summon Elemental hero Terra Firma in defense mode!".The hero stood there and he said," Lets go Fate!".Fate shook his head and he said," I have been around Bob and Roger too long.I end my turn with another facedown.".

Fate 4000 life points.Two facedowns.One monsters.3 cards in hand.
Damien 4000 life points.One facedown.Two monsters.2 cards in hand.

Damien drew a card and he said," I play Card of Sanctity.".Damien drew 4 cards as Fate drew 3 cards and Damien said," I summon Gagagigo!".The reptile stood there and then Damien said," Attack him Giga!"." I play another Hero Barrier!" said Fate.The attack was blocked as Damien said," I end my turn with a facedown.".Fate drew another card and he said," Time to end this!I play Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy this ocean field!".Then the water was gone as some of Damien's monsters lost their attack and he said," I attack with Terra!".He destroy Gagagigo and Damien lost 150 life points and Fate said," I activate my facedown!Shield Strike!".He then lost 2000 life points as Fate said," I end my turn by summoning Lady Heat in atttack mode and placing a facedown.".The fiery girl stood there and she made him lose 200 points.

Fate 4000 life points.Two facedown.Two monsters.4 cards in hand.
Damien 1850 life poiints.Two facedown.Two monsters.4 cards in hand.

Damien then drew a card and he said," I switch Star Boy in attack mode so I can send him to the grave so that another Giga Gagagigo can come to play!".Then another reptile stood there and he said," Attack with this!Mini Whirlpool!This turns my water monsters to level 4!"." Perfect.I activate my facedown!Terra Firma Gravity!" said Fate.Then the three reptiles were destroy as Damien lost 750 life points and he said," I end my turn.".Fate drew a card and he said," I summon Elemental Hero Heat!".The fire hero stood there and he gained 400 ATK points and then he said," Attack you guys!"The three knocked our Damien." As Bob would say.That's game!" said Fate.

Mini Whirlpool.Spell.Continuous.Lowers water monsters to level 4.

Mana stood there and she looked at Bob." This is for you Bob." thought Mana.She looked at Pam and she looked at her like a animal trying to get food and she look like an animal with her black hair." Begin!" said Bob.Mana drew a level 3 monster as Pam drew a level 7.Pam drew a card and she said," I play Lucky Hand!".She drew 5 cards and then she said," I play Triple Summon so that Assault Dog,Alligator's Sword, and Gazelle the King of Mystical Beasts in attack mode.".Three beasts appeared as Pam said," I end my turn by playing Gaia Power!".The three gained more power as Mana drew her card." Perfect.I play the tag team combo of Dark Hole and Lighting Vortex!" said Mana.She destroy all the monsters and spells on the field as Mana said," I play Quick Summon to bring out Dark Magician Girl!".Her card form stood there and Jess said," Is it just me?Or do they look like twins?"." Yeah." said Fate." I then equip the spell Ancient wand!" said Mana.She stood there with 4600 life points and Mana said," She has the extra 600 ATK points thanks to me discarding Dark Magician of Chaos!Dark Magic Attack!".She won the duel and Albert said," Mana is really good with Dark Magicans."." Yeah she is." said Bob.He then thought," That is because she is her!". Stella looked at her and she thought," I will defeat you."

Next time,
The other four and Kurt is given the star treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment