Thursday, July 10, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 8 Family Issues


Oh and this part will have some swears.

Alexis was in her office staring at the mini calendar on her desk that Albert got for her on her birthday." Today is the day isn't it Alexis?" said Clara.She stood there and Alexis said," Yes and don't do that again or you are fired."." I feel bad for the kid though.I mean on the day that celebrates your loved one,he has none." said Clara." Yeah.I did call up some old friends because they were like his family to him.I hope that will help him." said Alexis." I hope so as well and don't worry.I got your duty for the weekend.I mean I know that you want to spend Family Day with Jane and Jaden." said Clara." You sure you can handle this?" said Alexis." Yeah.I can handle Jamie and her antics." said Clara." Yeah.Good luck." said Alexis.She left the room and Clara relaxed in her boss's desk." This is nice." said Clara.

Holly and Joey ran toward Bob's room and Mahad stood there guarding the door with Soul Reaper and Aaron." Can we see Daddy?" said Holly."Not today kid." said Soul Reaper." What do you mean Mister. Reaper?" said Joey." Today is a bad day to see the king." said Aaron." Why?" said the two." Because today is Family Day." said Mahad." And what does that mean Mahad?" said Sonia.She stood there with Lynn and Mana and Mahad said," You two haven't told them yet?"." We did." said Mana." That is a lie.We only told the monsters from the abandoned dorm but not them." said Lynn." Of course.Mana is the same girl." said Soul Reaper.

He smirked scaring a bunny who was hopping by the dorm and Aaron said." Today is Family Day and we are Bob's family but he had a father and mother who loved him more than anything but they went missing 9 years ago."." Really?" said the two." Yes and then we had those jerks." said Mana." His stepparents who Bob got rid of at 9 but I have a feeling that Bob will need to get his deck ready for them." said Mahad." Yeah and we will be ready to defend Bob and the king." said Soul.Joey then opened the door and it was empty and the spirits said," Where is he?!".

Jacob was walking with Stella,Jane,Fate,Noah,Emily,and Joan." So who is coming to see you Jane?" said Stella." My dad with some old friends of Bob." said Jane." Where is Bob anyway?" said Joan." He must be still sleeping.I mean I heard that he dueled 80 people yesterday back to back.Thanks to the Big Five." said Emily.The Big Five were a gang now and they couldn't be stopped.

" Yeah but I could beat them all with my heroes." said Fate." I am so sorry about them you guys.I guess I was trying to be my grandfather who was an jerk to my dad and uncle." said Noah." Don't worry Noah.I mean I don't think Alice likes this guy." said Jacob." Whose Alice?She your girlfriend?" said the four girls." No.My little sister." said Noah." Yeah.It must suck that you two both have little sisters who are better than you." said Fate." What do you mean?" said Joan." He means that our sisters are more successful in their demographic." said Jacob." Yeah." said Noah.

" You two are awesome duelist." said Emily." Yeah.I mean you two are part of the five best duelist here." said Stella." Yeah." said Jane." You are right but we are with Bob,Guy,and Craig." said Jacob." Right." said the group.They walked to the harbor where their family was coming to the mainland for the weekend.Family Day is where student's family comes to visit them for Friday,Saturday,and Sunday or they go visit them back home.It is like a mini Winter Break.

They saw Roger standing there looking at his P.D.A and he waved." Hey Guys.Where is Bob?I thought he would be here bright and early waiting for his family." wrote Roger.The three who knew Bob before coming here looked away as Emily said," So who is coming from your family Roger?"." No one Emily.Guy is seeing our mom while my dad ignores me because of me being mute." wrote Roger." You should say something to him." said Noah." Yeah." said Jacob and Jane.The five looked at them as Stella said," So me,you,and Joan are in the same boat.I don't have anyone seeing me."." What about you Emily?" said Jane." My mom.She loves dueling more than me." said Emily." Yeah.I wish my mom and dad could come.They love dueling but they are busy with work." said Joan.

Then Roger saw a woman walk off the boat.She had purple hair and she was very pretty." Is that her?" wrote Roger." Yep." said Emily.The woman hugged Emily and she said," You are doing so well Emily.Oh. These must be your friends.So which one of you is Roger?".Roger raised his hand and then he said," I am Miss."." You are so cute.I can see why my daughter likes you.And you can call me Amber."."Okay Amber.I like your daughter a lot." said Roger." That is so true Amber.I mean those two are always together." said Stella." Yeah.Emily talks about Roger a lot and you guys." said Amber.

Jacob then saw April with the twins.His older twin Alex was older than her sister Gail by a few minutes and she was less mature than Gail while she was more mature than Alex.It is confusing but you will get it soon.Oh and they have blue hair thanks to a family member in the past." Look Gail.Jacob is with his girlfriend Joan." said Alex." Yes and we should be happy for our brother but he is our brother after all." said Gail." Miss you girls too.This is Roger,Emily,Stella,Fate,and Jane.You know Joan and Noah " said Jacob." Hello.So Noah?Where is Bob?" said April." You don't remember what this day means to him do you?" said Noah." Oh yeah." said April." What is she talking about Jacob?" said Fate." You haven't told them Jacob.I am disappointed in you brother." said Gail." Yes." said April." Huh?" said the five.

Then Jane saw her dad with Albert,Nick,Robin,and a man with gelled back black hair and he was wearing something that revealed his falcon tattoo." Hey Cliff.So how is the gang doing?" said Fate." Good man.I mean we started dueling each other and I think we are pretty good but we got owned by some kid named Albert which is this little guy.He is really good for only being 8." said Cliff." Where is big brother?" said Albert." Who is big brother?" wrote Roger.

" Bob.My name is Nick Price and this is my girlfriend Robin Jewel and we are Bob's family." said Nick." Yes and we were called here by your mom Jane to see him." said Robin." Yes dear.We should all be talking in the Slifer Red Dorm.I think he made the place livable with the money he gave us." said Alexis.She stood there and Jaden said," Yeah.Chazz really loved us."." Who is Chazz?" said everyone but Jane." An old friend of mine.Now lets get going." said Jaden.

They walked there as Mahad stood there with Obelisk and Conner aka The Great Sage and he said," You two tell me if anything goes wrong like if they show up."." Right." said the two powerful monster.He was gone as Obelisk said,"He is referring to those two who had harmed Bob in the past right?"." Yes.Those two had made him cry and he vowed revenge on them.He got revenge by divorcing them from him and he traveled the world getting strong and he is our king but they want revenge on him." said Conner.

Then they noticed a big machine/dragon standing with a machine/ Beast Warrior in front of an incoming helicopter." Is that them?" said Obelisk." Yes and they brought evil spirits with them." said Conner." So those are that brat's spirits?" said the dragon." Yes and I am a Egyptian God!You can't stop me!" said Obelisk.He then fired a blast which the beast blocked with a howl." You Egyptian God think you are top shit but you can't defeat us." said the Beast.He then grab a sword with a darkness edge to it and he slashed the god knocking him into the forest and him shrinking and Conner said," Dam you!Eat this!Ultimate Magic Blast!". 

He fired a magical blast and the dragon roared blocking the attack as Conner flew toward Obelisk.The helicopter landed and then we see Nathan and Samantha Sharp get out of it.Now if you didn't see the last episode,these two are Bob's former stepparents who only took Bob in for his money because he is worth a lot of money and it is about enough money to buy a country thanks to his dad.They abused Bob and caused him damages that a doctor can't fix even with the most advanced medicines and they hate him." You ready honey?We need to get our revenge on that brat!" said Samantha." Yes.Now lets go talk to the Chancellor of this academy." said Nathan.The two walked there as their evil spirits followed them.

Meanwhile,Bob was riding his duel rider in the forest." Man.I feel like I just lost." thought Bob.He hadn't a real family since he was 8 years old.He had his deck and friends but it wasn't the same to him which makes no sense but who knows with him?He then saw Obelisk crash down along with Conner and they were in their Chibi Form which means that they were cute and small than their normal form and when they are bigger than normal monster,they are there.

He stopped his rider and he took off his helmet and he said," What happened?!"." We were attack by two dark spirits and they were with those two." said Conner." You don't mean them?" said Bob." Yes Bob.We mean Nathan and Samantha Sharp." said Obelisk." Why are they here?!" yelled Bob." No clue but they are going to be looking for you." said Conner." We are going back to the dorm and you two find Mahad and get the entire deck together.Time to reveal me being the Spirit King!" said Bob.He then rode back to his dorm with the goal of crushing his foes into the ground.Man what an emotional turn.

Clara was relaxing in the office when Jamie came in." Clara!" yelled Jamie." Calm down.Now what is going on?" said Clara."We have two lawyers here for Bob!" said Jamie." Bring them in." said Clara.Jamie let Nathan and Samantha in." What are you two doing here?If I remember right,you are not allowed to be near him.Nick made sure about that." said Clara." Bring him here now or we will use our lawyer power to bring this waste down." said Samantha." Get him now Jamie." said Clara." Why are we listening to them?" said Jamie." Do it." said Clara.

Then Bob stood there as Jamie went back.He looked angry and she said," I got him.I am out of here!".She ran out as Bob said," Get everyone in the arena Clara.We need to be alone."." Bob.Don't do anything that you will regret." said Clara.She left as he said," No promises."." Look who it is Nathan dear.It is our little shit of a son.Why the hell are you still dueling?You must suck!" said Samantha." Well Sammie.I have several degrees in dueling and in school!I am smarter than you and I am the best duelist at this entire school!" yelled Bob." You probably use those weak god cards given to you by your weak and pathetic father." said Nathan."What did you just say about my dad?!" yelled Bob." He said that he is weak and pathetic just like you." said Samantha.He then got really mad.

Stella was blowing her nose with a tissue after hearing what Alexis had to saw." Poor Bob.I mean he had to deal with his stepparents who wanted him for his money ." said Stella." So Nick is it?How do you know all of this?" said Cliff." I was Bob's lawyer.He came into my office and he picked me out of all the professionals in there.He was only 8 but he was a really smart kid.He is also my best friend and I hate seeing him like this." said Nick." Yeah.Big brother is usually smiling and making me laugh.Him sad makes me sad." said Albert.

He sat in Jane's lap and she said," Don't worry Bob.We just need to talk with him."." Yeah." said Albert.He fell asleep as Robin said," He miss you guys a lot.I mean the only person he has to play with the dog."." You two got a dog?" said Alexis." Yep.They got him but he is staying with Yusei and Aziza right now.Those two are best friends." said Jaden."So where do you think Bob is?" wrote Roger." He is probably riding his duel rider around the island.I can just call it using my P.D.A." said Jacob.

He looked for it and Joan said," You left back at the dorm?Didn't you?"." Yes." said Jacob." Just like always." said the twins." Good thing that I have mine." said Noah.He then handed the boy his as he typed in a number as Cliff said," So Fate?I still don't get what is going on."." Well Cliff.Jacob is going to call Bob who is on a Duel Rider which is a way to do Turbo Duels and then we are going to make him feel better." said Fate." And that is why you guys are the boss." said Cliff." He isn't very smart." said April and Emily." You don't know the half of it and he is different when it comes to the gang." said Fate.

Jacob then placed the P.D.A down and Violet said," So did it work Jacob?"." No.His duel rider is off but we know where he is." said Noah." Where?" said Gail.Then Clara ran in and Alexis said," Clara?What are you doing here?"." We have a major problem." said Clara." What is wrong?" said Jacob." Bob's former step parents are here and he is getting angry." said Clara.She then covered Albert's ears as Stella said," Bob getting mad?"." Yeah.It is possible and you wouldn't like it." said Noah.

Then they heard him yelling," Fuck Off! Nate and Sammie!"." Wow." said Fate." He has a real temper." said Cliff." We need to get down there.Bob is going to challenge them to a duel and he needs my help." said Jaden." I am helping him with those two." said Nick.The two were going to kill each other as Robin said, "Lets see who Bob picks.You guys better your deck ready."." I always have it on me." said Stella." Us too." said the group but Roger." You left you deck in your room didn't you?" said Noah." Yes.I will meet you guys there." wrote Roger.He ran to his room as Emily said," You guys better get going.I will wait here for Roger.".

Bob stood there and Nathan was cleaning off the blood off his mouth." You are so fucking dead kid.You punched your father!" said Nathan." You aren't my father!You couldn't be even a fucking human!" yelled Bob." Oh Robert.The only way to get you to listen to us by something so stupid that you would listen.I know a duel." said Samantha." Deal!I will duel both of you!You two don't even know a difference between a spell and trap!" yelled Bob." Oh we do.We had some dueling practice so we can beat you and your weak cards!" said Nathan.Bob then kicked him down as Bob said," And that is you calling my cards my weak old man.".

He stood in the arena as he saw his friends run in." Oh hey guys." said Bob.He then got tackled by Albert and he said," I miss you two."." Can we duel?!" said Albert." Maybe later Albert but I have something to settle." said Bob." You aren't dueling them Bob?By yourself?" said Alexis." Yes I am.I have taken pros who have been tag team for longer.I can handled them no sweat.I will need my friends cheering me on.Oh and my name is Bob." said Bob." Nice to meet you kid." said Cliff." It is an honor to meet one more friend of my daughter." said Amber.

Those two sat in the stands ready for a duel and Gail said," You sure about this Bob?I could help you."." Me too." said Alex.The twins face were red because they had a crush on him but not a big one and Bob said," Nope but do you two mind keeping an eye on him?Oh and one more thing,If I say a bad word which you will know when I saw Dragon Fang,cover his ears.I don't want his folks trying to kill me."." Okay.Good luck." said the twins,They walked to the stands and Bob said," Good kids.".

Alexis and Jaden walked to the stands with Robin and Clara talking Nick with them.Bob laughed at his friends antics as Jacob said," You got this man."." We have full faith in you.Don't break it." said Noah." Same old big brother." said Alice." Yeah.He is still emotionless." said Bob.They walked with them as Fate and Joan joined them and Bob only had Stella and Jane there." Bob!Don't be an idiot!I mean you told me about them and what they did to you.Let me duel with you." said Jane." Sorry but I have a partner in mind." said Bob." You do?" said Stella." Yep.I know that Roger and Emily are missing from the group." said Bob.

The group ran into the stand as the two jerks stood there." You didn't picked a partner?I remember when you were a little shit than you were now.You hated to be around other children and you do the same thing now." said Samantha." Dragon Fang." said Bob.Gail covered Albert's ears as Bob said.," I would do that but you two assholes made me had no friends.I made some awesome friends after I divorced you bastards from my money."." After this you will be our bitch once again!" said Nathan." No.You two will fall to me,the Spirit King!" yelled Bob." Whatever." said Samantha.

She then drew a card and she said," I summon Genex Neutron in attack mode!".The machine monster stood there and Samantha said," I end my turn by bring a tuner to my hand and ending my turn with a facedown.". Bob drew a card and he said," I summon Anarchy in attack mode!".Then a black and red superhero stood there and he said," Time to kill them boss."." Right but we can't attack until our next turn so I play a facedown." said Bob.Nathan then said," I play Double Summon and I summon Ally of Justice Cyclone Creator and Bright Star Dragon!".The two stood there and Nathan said," My monsters are stronger than yours Robert and I now end my turn with a facedown.".

Anarchy.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1600.Warrior/Effect.A powerful hero from the Spirit Kingdom and the Evil Kingdom.He can't be targeted by traps and when a trap is activate,draw 2 cards.

Samantha drew a card and she said," I now play Triple Summon and I summon Guldfaxe of the Nordic Beasts,Prominence,Molten Swordsman,and Genex Ally Chemistrer in attack mode." She had one card in her hand and she said," I now synchro summon my Genex Neturon and Genex Allly Solid with Guldfaxe so I summon Thor,Lord of the Aesir!".Then a big monster stood there and Samantha said," Like him Bob?"." Not really." said Bob." Well he is going to crush you!I activate his special effect which negates all effects on your monsters!Attack!" said Samantha." Not so fast Samantha.I activate the quick spells Shrink on Thor and Ego Boost on Anarchy." said Bob.Samantha then lost 1,050 life points as she said," I end my turn.".

" Man Bob is really good.I mean he could take out the entire gang with those skills of his.So is that normal?I mean talking Duel monsters just ain't normal." said Cliff." Cliff is right honey.Has Bob been able to talk his duel monsters and they talk about?" said Amber." No Mom.This is new for him." said Emily.Bob drew a card and he said," I activate my facedown and it is God's Thanks!".He then drew 5 cards and he said," I play Demonic Summon so I can bring out Dark Magician in attack mode!".The wizard stood there and he said," Let's do this!"." Right.I play the Helpful Friend so that Shield Warrior can join the party!" said Bob.She stood there and Bob said," I attack with her on Thor!"." Not so fast Bob!I play Negate Attack!" said Nathan." Well Nathan.Take this!Shut Down!" said Bob.The attack went through as they lost 300 life points." Awesome job Shield Warrior!Since you and me both activate a trap card,I get to draw 4 cards." said Bob.He drew four cards and Bob said," I activate one of Anarchy's favorite cards and it is Anarchy's Destruction!".Anarchy then blew up their remaining monsters as Bob said," He takes all monsters with less or more Attack points than him and you lose 600 life points per monsters but he lost his attack for it.".They lost 1800 life points and then Bob said," Dark Magician Attack!".He then blasted them with Dark Magic Attack and then Bob said after draw 2 cards thank to Anarchy's Destruction," I end my turn with 2 facedowns and the spell card Health X 4! Your move!".

Demonic Summon.Spell.Normal.You can summon a monster from your deck in attack mode.
Shut Down.Trap.Quick.You negated all of your opponents trap cards.
Anarchy's Destruction.Trap.If you have Anarchy on the field,he destroy all monsters on your opponents field and for each monsters,your opponents lost 600 life points.
Health X 4.Spell.Quick.You gains 4 times your life points when played the card.EX if you have 1000 life points you get 4000 life points.

Here is the score so far.Bob has 32000 life points and 9 cards in his hands plus Shield Warrior,Dark Magician,and Anarchy in attack mode plus two facedowns while Nathan has 2 cards and Samantha zero cards plus an empty field and 4850 life points left.The lawyers were screwed." Bob is really bring his A-Game?I mean he is using more spells and trap than his normal pro duels." said Nick." Bob is a pro?" wrote Roger." Yeah.I heard about him beating several world renowned pros with his recolored monsters." said Jaden." Do you think Bob will use them?" said Joan." Who knows with Bob?" said Jacob." Is big bro still mad about that?" said Alice." About what?" said Jane." Noah is still mad that he doesn't have Blue Eyes in his deck." said Gail." Yet he has Five Headed Dragon in his deck and he can summon it real nice and easy." said Alex." You two are so annoying something." said Noah.

Nathan looked at Bob's friends and he said," Look at those losers Samantha.They would want to be friends with our idiotic son."." Yes dear.Show him the card that the Dark Ruler gave you." said Samantha." You made a deal with the Dark Ruler?!Are you stupid!?" yelled Bob." No!I am a genius unlike you!" yelled Nathan.He drew a card and he said," I play the Ritual Spell Dark Robotic Dragon Ritual.This card works if you have more life points than me which you do so I summon the Dark Robot Dragon in attack mode!".

Dark Robot Dragon Ritual.Spell.Ritual.You can summon Dark Robot Dragon if you have less life points than your opponents.
Dark Robot Dragon.Attribute Fire.LV 10.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Dragon/Machine/Effect/Ritual. The evil version of Universe Dragon.He can gained 2000 attack points per monster in the grave.

Then Bob saw one of 2 monsters that injured his friends.It was a normal dragon and it was metal than a normal dragon and it said," You must be the Spirit King.This will be fun."." Attack Dark Magician!" said Nathan." Not so fast old man!I play Waboku!" said Bob." Not so fast.I play Trap Jammer." said Nathan.Bob then lost 19500 life points but he drew 4 cards as the Dragon gained 2000 more attack points and Nathan said," I end my turn.".

Samantha drew a card and she said," I play Lucky Draw!".She had five cards and she said," I play the ritual spell Dark Beast Warrior!It works the same as my husband so I bring out my Dark Beast Warrior in attack mode.".Then Bob saw a beast warrior about the same size as the dragon and he said," I am going to enjoy kill your hopes."." His special effect activates.When summoned,he gains the difference between our life points so he gains 7650 attack points." said Samantha.He then got stronger and Samantha said," Attack those weak monsters!".The two rushed toward them with 15650 and 22000 attack points as Bob's monster were 1800 and 4000 and Bob said," I play fifth Damage!".Bob then lost 6370 life points as Samantha said," I now play this Darkness strike.This lowers you to one thousand life points or you get a lot of pain.This is for you being you.".Then smoke appeared as the crowd heard Bob yell out in pain.

Dark Beast Warrior Ritual.Spell.Ritual.You can summon Dark Beast Warrior if you have less life points than your opponents.
Dark Beast Warrior.Attribute Dark.LV 10.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Beast Warrior/Machine/Effect/ Ritual.The evil version of Atomic Knight.He gains the difference between you and your opponent's life points on the turn it is summoned.
Fifth Damage.Spell.Quick.You only take 1/5 on the damage you would have taken.
Darkness Strike.Trap.Quick.Your opponents lose all of his/her life points down to 1000.

So Bob lost 31000 life points in two turns and his field was empty beside that one facedown but he had 13 cards in his hand." Bob!" said Stella.She ran down there and Jane said," Stella!Get back here!".She ran toward the smoke."She will be fine kid.I know that Bob haves this duel in the bag." said Robin." Not to be mean about this Robin but look at the score!" said Fate." She is right Fate.I know Bob like he is my child and he can win this duel no sweat." said Alexis." Right.Big Bro can beat anyone!" said Albert.

The smoke cleared as Bob stood there in a interesting outfit on him.He was wearing golden armor and it was like solid gold which you could buy things with and he had two swords on his back with a blue and red blade." Wow." said Stella." This is the equip spell card Spirit King's Armor and it is like Transformation but this card allows me to win this duel by giving me some life points." said Bob.He then look at his step parent's monster and he counted that their combined level was 20 and he said," I now gained 7000 life points thanks to you two.".He was at 8000 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Samantha.

Spirit King's Armor.Spell.Equip.This is the legendary spirit king armor which protected the King from danger.You gain 350 life points by the levels of the monsters on your opponent's field.If your opponent has 2 level five monsters on their field,you gain 3500 life points back because 350 times 10 equal 3500.

Bob then drew a card and he look at his 13 carded hand and he said," Time to end this!I play this!".Then a spell card appeared and Nathan said,"Powerful Summon?"." Yep.This card allows me to summon 5 monster from my deck or hand.So first,I pick Soul Reaper and Atomic Knight from my hand!" said Bob.The two stood there and Soul Reaper said," Using the armor?Looks good on you king.Mana is totally going to faint after seeing you in that."." Who is Mana?Is she Bob's girlfriend?" thought Stella." Lets win this Bob!" said Aaron." Right!I pick Universe Dragon,Power,and Dark Magician Girl from my deck!" said Bob.Then Mana stood there with a dragon which was colored like the universe and a hero stood there.He was wearing black and red and he said," I can't believe it.You summon me.".Mana then blushed heavily as she saw Bob in his armor." Wow." said Mana." Thanks.Now I activate the spell Powerful Power which gives my monster 10000 life points each but it cost a card to use so I pick my Magician of Black Chaos into the grave." said Bob.Then Mana had 12,600 attack points and she said," Lets do this you guys."." Right." said the three men." I then activate some more cards!I play Magic Formula and the Eye of Timaeus!" said Bob.Then Mana gained an extra 700 attack points and a green dragon stood there and then Bob said," I fuse my magician and dragon so I can summon Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight but here is the awesome thing.DMG keeps her attack points so she gains an extra 2600 attack points because of my spell card known as Magic Armor.".She stood there on her dragon and Bob said," Now I activate my Atomic Knight's special effect!".Then he destroy the two monsters as Bob said," Mana!You know what to do!Let them to victory!"." Lets go you guys!" said Mana.She then slammed into the two as Power punched them,Soul Reaper slashed them,and Universe Dragon then roared causing them to fall over.Bob then said," That is Game!".

Powerful Summon.Spell.Normal.You can summon five monsters from your deck or hand.
Universe Dragon.Attribute All.LV 12.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Dragon/Effect.One of the strongest dragons in the Universe.He can fuse with any monsters on your field.
Power.Attribute All.LV 12.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Warrior/Effect.The strongest warrior in the spirit king but he is really shy.He negates a trap,monster effect,and spell card for every card in your hand.
Powerful Power.Spell.Normal.Gives every monsters on your field 10000 attack points with you sending a card to the grave.
Magic Armor.Spell.Equip.This card gives a fusion monster their fusion material attack points. 

Bob stood there without his armor and he said," Now that was a close duel."." You were awesome big bro!" said Albert." Thanks man." said Bob.He then saw Stella and he said," Guess you were worried about little old me.".She then hugged him as she said," Never do that again.I was so worried about you."." Really?I mean we are friends." said Bob." Don't you get it yet Bob.You,me,and your friends are your family.We may not be related but we will be here for you." said Stella." I know but I miss my mom and dad." said Bob.

" Then how about you and your girlfriend go see them?!" yelled Nathan.He stood there with a gun and not an invisible gun." What are you doing Nathan?" said Samantha.He then kicked her as he said," Screw you bitch! I want him dead!".He then fired it as Bob said," Now!I activate my spell card!".Then the Duel Rider rode in and she blocked the bullet with her armored shell." What?" said the group." Yep.I called her in here using my awesomeness and she can also do this." said Bob.She then fired a net at the two and they were out cold." And that is for shooting my bike and Stella." said Bob.Oh and his duel rider is a girl and she doesn't like him because she is a machine.

Bob sat on the floor and he said," I need a nap."." You sure?I mean we could duel Bob." said Noah." Really?!I mean that sounds awesome!" said Bob.He then stood up but he was stopped by Jane and Stella." No more dueling for you.You almost died." said Jane." But Jane and Stella!I live to duel." said Bob." No." said the girls." Fine but can I watch them?" said Bob.He was then dragged off as Nick said,"Same old Bob."." What do you mean?" said Fate." He means that Bob is the best when it comes to the game but the worst when it comes to girls." said Robin." Oh yeah." said Fate.The three watched the group dueling.

Alexis,Clara,Jaden,Cliff,and a half awake Albert were at the docks." Are you sure about this Alexis?I mean sending them to an asylum is a little extreme." said Cliff."He tried to kill Bob and he is like my son Cliff.This is the best option." said Alexis." Yeah.I wonder if the place we are sending them to will help them." said Jaden." Who knows?But we are protecting Bob." said Clara.Albert then fell asleep as the boat containing Nathan and Samantha Sharp went to the asylum and Clara carried him to her dorm where Jaden and Alexis were staying.

Meanwhile,at the asylum.The two were sitting in their room as Nathan said," I can't believe it."." Yes.We lost to Bob again." said Samantha.Then the monsters stood there with Dark Ruler and he said," You lost."." No!He cheated!You didn't say that he had that card in his deck!" said Nathan." Oh I did.You and your wife were focused on revenge which can blind a man who has 20 20 vision so you failed so I need my payment." said Dark Ruler.The two were turned into cards as the Dark Ruler picked up the two and he said," Lets go.".

Next time,
The Big Five vs Terry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment