Saturday, July 12, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 10 Pro Decks


You will see some dueling Pros decks including some legendary duelists.Oh and this part will be having Bob,Fate,Kitty,Angel,Jess,Emily,Roger,and Guy in because it is better to keep an eye on characters and also Bob and Roger are my two favorite characters.

On the roof of the Academy,Bob was watching Joey and Holly playing with Soul and Jet Saber.Jet Saber and the other Cyber Warriors grew into the family and everyone like them.Then Bob saw the incoming Jet Saber transforming back into his human form and he was holding Joey." Big brother needs to ride Airplane! He went so fast!" said Joey." Yeah.He asked for it.Don't tell Sonia that I am doing this." said Jet Saber." Why?" said Bob and Joey." She hates when I do this to you Joey.I mean she cares for you a lot Bob and Joey." said Jet."Why me of all people Jet?" said Bob." You are that dense.I guess the rumor is true." said Jet." Huh?" said Joey and Bob." Oh nothing.I have to switch out with Soul." said Jet.He and Joey were gone as Bob said," Nah.Back to sleep.".

He then woke up to a loud beeping noise which was his phone getting a call.He then looked at it and it was Alexis." She is going to piss if I don't answer." said Bob.He answered it and he said," You got the Bob?"." Bob.Please report to my office.We need to talk and it is important." said Alexis." K." said Bob.He hanged up as the four monsters went back into Bob's deck as Bob walked down to her office.Little did he know that two people were watching him.It was a boy and a girl and they were the exactly same.How many twins do we have on here anyway?!I mean we are Jacob's sisters and Kitty/Angel.Do we need more?!" Brother.I think that we should see what that woman wants from the Spirit King." said the girl." Yes sister but first we need names." said the boy." I will be Liza and you will be..."said the girl aka Liza." Nate.Dear sister." said Nate/the boy.They followed Bob inside and they disguised themselves as the least obvious thing at this school.Obelisk students.

Bob walked in and he saw Alexis talking with a man.He had long light blue hair and he had glasses over his noise.Bob then said," Is that you Sy or are you Zane?".He turned around and he said," Syrus Bob.We do look alike thought."." So what are you doing here?I thought you were on the Pro League with Jaden and Chazz." said Bob." I came here to make sure that these decks get delivered to Lex herself." said Syrus.

He had a briefcase and he placed it on the desk and Alexis said," Bob.This briefcase contains a replica of two pros decks.Can you guess which ones?"." Yours and Jaden?" said Bob." No but good guess.It contains yours and Zane's deck." said Syrus.

Bob stepped back as he " Hold the phone.My deck?I mean I get Zane but me?" said Bob." Yes.The world considered you a pro in duel monsters and in academics,I mean you could be an Obelisk Blue and a senior with these grades." said Alexis." Yeah.You are doing better than all of Slifer Red back in the day." said Syrus." Yeah.So do you mind going with Syrus down there to make sure that they are safe?" said Alexis." Um sure.But what if someone steals them?Like what happened with my dad's deck?" said Bob." Don't worry Bob.This is your deck modeled after you tied with Jaden. You probably got some wicked new cards from Chumley and Pegasus by them by now and also I asked for my nephews to join us." said Syrus.

Then Guy and Roger walked in and Bob said," You guys are Syrus's Truesdale nephews?!"." Yes.I mean it was pretty obvious Bob." said Guy."They come from Zane's ex wife's side of the family.I really do hate how Zane ignores you Roger." said Syrus." It is fine Uncle Syrus.I am getting over my fears thanks to my friends." wrote Roger." And girlfriend." said Bob." You have a girlfriend?Was she dared to date you?" said Syrus. "Nope.She loves our little Roger." said Guy." Yep." said Roger." You are the best Bob.Now lets get going." said Syrus.

The four walked to the display room as Tate and Liza followed them." We will need to get it at the thick of night sister." said Tate." But what about the guards brother?" said Liza." We will make them sleep for a while and then put the blame on someone sister." said Nate." But who brother?" said Liza.Then the two were knocked over by Jamie who said," Get out of my way.".She walked off as the two said in unison," She is perfect.".They followed her as they learned more about Jamie and the good question is ask why would you want to learn about Jamie?

Jess ran to the card shop hoping to get a new pack for his deck.It was done good thanks to some cards that Bob gave him after Victor and Julia thing and he saw a crowd.He noticed Fate in the front and he joined him." Hey Jess." said Fate." Fate.What is going on?" said Jess." A duel between Angel and this Tate kid.I never seen him before though but this might be because I have been in Obelisk Blue for a couple of weeks." said Fate.He looked around and he said," So where is Kitty?"." I think she is taking a test." said Fate.

Jess looked on the field and Angel had Black-Winged Dragon on her field with a facedown." Hey Jess. Check it out.Bob taught me how to synchro summon!" said Angel." Sweet." said Jess.He then saw that Tate had Genex Ally Axel on his field and Jess said," Isn't that the same monster that Terry dueled against a few days ago?"." Yes.Tate is a copycat duelist." said Fate." A what duelist?" said Jess." A copycat duelist who copies a person decks but they have a major flaw." said Fate." Which is smart guy?" said Jess." Just watch." said Fate.

Tate said," I play the equip spell Synchro Boost and I attack Black-Winged Dragon and winning me this duel."." Not so fast.I get rid of the 4 Black Feather Counter and then put them on your monster returning my monster back to normal and you lose 2800 attack points." said Angel.Tate then lost his life points and Angel ran to the main buying area or the check out area and she held three tickets.

The crowd died down as Jess got a ticket from Angel." Really?" said Jess." Yep.I got one for me,you,and Kitty.Kitty because of her test and you because we are friends and I knew that you would want to see Zane and Bob's deck on display." said Angel." Thanks Angel.I owe you one." said Jess." I think I know what you should owe me." said Angel.Her face was red as she said," Lets go get lunch together."." Sure.I mean I get to see Bob's deck in action but you did buy me stuff so thanks." said Jess.

The two walked off as Fate noticed Tate talking to someone aka Liza." Something is up with those two." thought Fate.He followed them with his duel disk just in case.He then saw the two standing with Jamie and Fate hid behind a wall and he thought," What is Jamie doing with students?This is so not like her."." Are you ready for our plan Jamie?" said Liza." Yes master and mistress.I will be ready to take the fail for you stealing the deck of Bob Moto and Zane Truesdale." said Jamie." What?" said Fate.

Then Fate saw Liza standing there and she said," You must be a normal student but you must take a nap.". She then made her eyes glow and Fate fell into a deep sleep and he can only be woken up with true love kiss .Nah,I am just kidding.He will wake up at night time.Jamie placed him in a room and she locked the door as she said," He isn't getting out without a fight brother."." Good.You better get back to class so people don't expect anything sister." said Tate.She walked off as Liza said," Lets get ready brother."." Right Sister." said Tate.The two walked off as a spirit stood there.It was Gaia The Fierce Knight and he ran toward the Dorm where the king is with Mana alone.I expect Shenanigans on the horizon.

Bob was reading a book which you could say is rare because it isn't on dueling."Hey Bob.Can we talk?" said Mana.She stood there and he said," Sure.Sit down.".She sat close to him and he said," What's up?"." Oh.It is that I don't to get you as often." said Mana." You just needed to ask me Mana.I will just say that an old friend of mine wants to talk.You come first to me." said Bob." Really?" said Mana.Her face went red like Rudolph the red Nosed Reindeer's nose as Bob said,"You alright?"." Yes." said Mana.

" Okay then.So where is Jet Saber?I promised him a race after I finish this chapter of my book." said Bob." You two are like brothers." said Mana." Guess me and him do have a lot in common.I mean we both love dueling and also we like to live fast." said Bob."I think he went out with Sonia." said Mana lying." Really?" said Bob." Yep." said Mana.Then Sonia and Lynn came in and they looked at her and their look said you bitch.

" Oh hey girls.Where is Jet Saber?" said Bob." He went to the bar.So what did Mana tell you?" said Lynn." That you and him went out.Did she lied again?" said Bob." Yes.I am still lost why you can't tell that.I mean you two have been friends since you were 8." said Sonia." Guess I could never tell.I am going to update my deck." said Bob." Why?" said the three." I don't know but I have this feeling that something bad is going to happen.Guess my powers are getting stronger." said Bob.

He walked upstairs as Mana said," Why are you stopping me?He is mine."." Nope.He is going to be my boyfriend.I mean you would lie to him and he wouldn't know it." said Lynn." I never lie to Bob." said Mana." You just did." said Sonia." But that was different.I mean I have known Bob longer than any of you." said Mana." So?He isn't your puppet.He is the king." said Lynn." Okay.So let do this in a way that duel monsters set things." said Sonia." A duel?" said the two." No!A spirit challenge." said Sonia.A Spirit Challenge when Duel Monsters spirits challenge each other to contest." But who is going to judge it?" said Mana." I have the perfect guy for the job." said Sonia.

Bob then came downstairs as Bob said," So what just happened?"." Oh nothing.Hey Bob.Can you go over to the Spirit Bar?" said Lynn." Why?I mean I can't even go in there." said Bob." I need to talk with Mahad about something private." said Mana who was lying." Okay.I need to get on my bike." said Bob.He walked into the garage and Sonia said," Wow."." I know right?I can lie pretty bad and he believes it." said Mana." Lets get going." said Lynn.The three then followed their king as he droved to the bar which you won't see inside.

Roger was sitting on the docks with Guy and Syrus." So where is she Roger?" said Syrus." In class Uncle." wrote Roger." We would be too if you didn't take us out for the day." said Guy." Oh yeah." said Syrus." So how do you know Bob uncle?" wrote Roger." I met him when he challenged Zane to a duel at 10.He defeated Zane with the combo of Health X 4,DNA Surgery,and Buster Blader.It was an epic duel and he became our friend.You two must have dueled him by now." said Syrus." Nope but he hasn't challenged me yet." said Guy." I know right?I mean Bob and Guy would have an epic duel." wrote Roger." Yeah." said Syrus.

Then Emily came running and she said," Sorry that I late Roger.".She then noticed Syrus and she said," Syrus Truesdale?What are you doing here?I am such a fan of yours."." I like her already.I mean Zane has way more fans than me.Kid you picked an awesome girl to be your girlfriend." said Syrus." You know Syrus Roger?" said Emily."He is our uncle." wrote Roger." We go by our mother's maiden name for reasons." said Guy." Oh.That is so cool.Can I have your autograph?" said Emily.He then signed a paper and he said,"So Roger?You going to tell us how you met Emily."." You haven't told them?" said Emily." I was going to when you were around so they can see the girl who made me talk." said Roger.She smiled as he told the tale.

Bob then saw Nova and Jet Saber fighting."I still wonder why I even built this place." said Bob.He then stopped the fight as Nova said," Bob.Why do you have to the king of Buzzkills?"." No.I am the king of making sure that you aren't drunk." said Bob.He then made Summoned Skull and Blue Eyes pulled the two apart." Okay Mana.Go find Mahad." said Bob.He sat at the bar and the server was Soul and he said," I can't serve you Bob because you ain't a spirit."." I know.I just need to sit down." said Bob.

The girls had a Spirit Challenge while Soul kept Bob entertained.Jet Saber stood there trying to recover as Mahad judged them." So what is a Spirit Challenge?" said Bike and Holly." It is where Duel Monsters spirits battle it out for reasons." said Jet.He looked at Sonia and he said," Why did you have to fall for him?"." What did you say Jet?" said the two." Oh nothing." said Jet.Mahad then said," Let the games begin!".

Then Gaia came running and Mana said," What do you want Gaia?"." I need Bob right now!" yelled Gaia.Bob came out with Soul who was drunk and Sonia said," How did you?"." Ancient tricks that I taught myself during an journey in the mountains of the Spirit Realm.So what is wrong Gaia?" said Bob." Someone hypnotized Jamie and knocked out Fate." said Gaia." Really?Jet Saber.Lets go.We have a ride.Everyone! Head back to the Dorm!" said Bob.Bob jumped onto Jet Saber as his bike followed them thanks to Bob making her follow as the spirits went back to the dorm.

Fate woke up and he was in the storage shed." What happened?The decks!" said Fate.He knocked on the door and then it opened up.Fate fell down as Jess,Kitty,and Angel stood there." Fate.What are you doing in here?" said Kitty." What time is it?" said Fate." About 8.We are going to sneak in to see the decks earlier. You in?" said Jess." Well,they are going to be steal by the evil twins so I better say yes." thought Fate." I would be delighted too." said Fate." Sweet.Lets go." said Angel.

The four sneaked in as they saw Roger,Guy,Emily,and Syrus in there." What are you kids doing in here?Are you trying to steal my brother's deck?" said Syrus." Calm down Uncle Syrus.These are our friends.Well more Roger's friends than mine." said Guy." Oh.Sorry.Guess I having some memories about this.I remember when I did this." said Syrus." So what are you guys doing here?" said Emily." We found Fate in the storage shed for some reason." said Kitty." Why?" wrote Roger.

Then a smoke bomb went off and it blinded our heroes with the power of smoke!Then the smoked cleared as Roger was gone along with the decks and Jamie was there." Jamie?" said the group beside Fate and Syrus who had no idea who she was but his guess that she was their Crowler." What am I doing here?All I remember was talking to students named Tate and Liza." said Jamie." Hey guys.Where is Roger?" said Emily." They must have took him!Lets go!" said Guy.

He ran out the obvious hole and he saw two students running toward the Slifer Red with Bob's duel rider chasing after them." Bob has Roger!We need to get down to the Slifer Red dorm." said Guy." How can you?" said Jess and Fate." He has great vision and follow me!I know the way there." said Syrus.The group followed the man as Emily thought." I hope you are safe Roger.".

Roger woke up to see Bob there and he said," Morning Roger!"." Bob?!What are we doing?" wrote Roger." Following them.They stole my deck from 4 years ago and your dad's deck.We are going to duel them and get them back." said Bob.The bike stopped as Bob said," Stop!You are cornered!"." Oh brother.What are we going to do?The Spirit King has us in his grasp." said Liza." Duel him of course sister." said Tate.He pick in Bob's deck as Liza put in Zane's deck." You ready Roger for a tag team?" said Bob." Hell yeah." said Roger.The four stood across from each other and they said," Duel!".

Tate said," I draw!".He looked at his hand and he said," I play Mini Heroes.".The five stood there and he said," I special summon Dark Magician,Gaia The Fierce Knight,and Summoned Skull!".The three stood there and then Tate said," I play a facedown.".Roger drew a card and he wrote," I summon Carla in attack mode!".She stood there and he wrote," I play Quick Summon so I summon Chopper in attack mode!". Then a reindeer stood there in a blue and pink hat and he was cute." I guess there are a lot of spirits on this island even ones cute than Holly." thought Bob." I end my turn with a facedown." wrote Roger." Oh goody brother.I drew one of this deck's best cards.I summon Cyber Dragon in attack mode." said Liza.The robotic dragon stood there and it roared as Liza said," I end my turn with a facedown."Bob drew a card and he said," Okay.I play a monster facedown and I end my turn with a facedown.".

Chopper.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 2000.Beast/Normal.The youngest member of the Straw Hat Pirates and their doctor.He can heal your wounds and beat you up with enough power to break a marine ship.

Tate drew a card and he said," I play Demonic Summon to bring out Dark Magician Girl.".The evil version of Mana stood there and Tate said," Attack that facedown!".She then fired a blast at Bob and he said," Nice job.".They then lost 2000 life points as a monster stood there.It was gray and it had big muscules and Bob said," Let me introduce to the Wall!"." Dam.I attack with Gaia on Carla!" said Tate." Not so fast!I play my facedown!It is known as Guard Point." wrote Roger.Then Chopper got bigger and he blocked the attack and he made Tate lose 1700 life points plus Gaia." Dam.I end my turn." said Tate.

The Wall.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 0 DEF 4000.Rock/Normal.A defensive wall.
Guard Point.Trap.Quick.If you have Chopper on your field,he turns into his Guard Point form and he gains 2000 DEF points plus he destroy a monster.

" Awesome job Roger!" said Syrus.Roger then saw his friend and uncle and he wrote," Thanks!Let school these guys Bob."." Right!" said Bob.Roger then drew a card and he wrote," I play Lucky Hand!".He drew 5 cards as he wrote," I send Carla to the grave so I can summon Titania.".Then a woman appeared where the cat once was.She had scarlet red hair and she was wearing armor over her chest." Meet one of my strongest monster." wrote Roger.He then wrote," I activate the equip spell Heaven's Wheel Armor!".She changed her outfit into a sliver dress and Jess said," Man she is hot.".Angel then knocked him out as Kitty said," You really need to express your emotion sometimes to him."." Can it." said Angel."I now activate her special effect.With this armor,she can attack twice.So destroy Skull and Dark Magician!" wrote Roger.She then knocked out the monster causing them to lose 3000 life points." I end my turn with a facedown and Titania's armor goes to the grave as I draw a card." wrote Roger.

Titania/Erza Scarlet.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Spellcaster/Effect.She is one of the strongest and beautiful women in Fiore and she likes to show both off to her enemies.She can be summon onto the field if you send a Fairy Tail member to the grave.
Heaven's Wheel Armor.Spell.Equip.Titania gains an extra 1000 attack points and one more attack.This card goes to your grave after your turn but you get to draw a card.

Liza drew her card and she said," Sometimes Brother.You can be an real idiot.I mean you made us lose over half of our life points.I play Polymerization and I fuse my three dragons to summon Cyber End Dragon and then I play Limited Removal plus Fairy Meteor Crush!".The three headed dragon stood there with 8000 ATK points as she said," Win!".It then fired at the Wall and Bob said," Not so fast there Liza.I play Fifth Damage.".Bob then lost the Wall and he took 1600 points of damage as Liza said," I end my turn.".

Bob drew his card and he said," I play Lucky Hand!".This card is going to be in this a lot.He drew five cards and he smiled as he said," I summon Bike in attack mode!".He stood there and he said," I am ready Big Bro."." I now summon Motor Drive from my deck in attack mode thanks to his special effect." said Bob.She stood there and Bob said," I now play this!Cyber Warrior Roll Call!This card allows me to summon a Cyber Warrior from my deck so I pick Jet Blade!".Then a black/red jet came out.It flew around for a while and it transformed.Jet Blade stood there with his blades on his back and he looked at Bob nodding." Okay.I activate Jet Blade's effect.For every Cyber Warrior on my field,he gains 2000 ATK and DEF so I attack so Turbo Fire Spin!" said Bob." Right!" said Jet.He then destroy Cyber Dragon and the twins's life points and the two boys said," That is game!".

Cyber Warrior Roll Call.Spell.Normal.You can summon a Cyber Warrior from your deck.
Jet Blade.Attribute Wind.LV 8.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Machine/Effect.The leader of the Cyber Warriors and he is a great leader.He gains 2000 ATK and DEF for every Cyber Warrior on the field and 1000 for ones in the grave.

Roger sighed as Emily tackled him." You were awesome out there!" said Emily." Thanks.Can you get off me?You are crushing my kidneys!" said Roger.She got off as Guy said," Guess the whole silent phase is over now."." Yes and No Guy.I mean I can talk around you guys my friends but in a crowd,not so much." said Roger." That is so good Roger.Maybe one day,you can talk in a duel." said Jess." It is calling baby steps Jess." said Kitty." Yeah but this is good too." said Fate." So Bob?I saw that you have some new monsters. What are these Cyber Monsters?" said Syrus.Oh and if you haven't figure it out yet,Cyber Monsters are Transformers." I got them from an old friend of mine.So what are we going to do about them?" said Bob.He looked at them and they were gone as he thought," This is so weird.".He then looked at his friends and he said to Jet," Get the notes ready.We are going to pick my knight and his girlfriend."

Bob was standing outside of Alexis's office and she opened the door and she said," Bob?Come in my boy.".He stood there and he said," I need you to be honest with me Alexis.".She never saw the serious Bob before so she said," What is the matter?"." I know about you moving Jacob to Obelisk Blue and Clara being with Pegasus right now." said Bob." Who do you know this?" said Alexis." I have my sources so I am the only member of my dorm." said Bob." Yes." said Alexis." I want to bring some duelists in." said Bob." Really who?" said Alexis.

Roger and Emily was called into Chancellor Rhodes's office during lunch of all times,He was walking with Emily there and she said," What did you do?Did you go back to the abandoned dorm?"." No.I guess I am congratulated for saving the decks with Bob." said Roger.If he is with Bob,Stella,Emily,Jane,Joan,Jacob, Noah,Kitty,Terry,Angel,Jess,Fate,his spirits,and Guy,he can talk normal but when someone like Jamie tries to,he goes to the notebook.The door opened and the two saw Bob and Alexis." What do you need Chancellor?" said Emily." Bob is here to say something." said Alexis." I have studied your skills and drive for duel monsters.Do you mind Alexis?I need to talk to them alone." said Bob.

She left the room as Bob said," I am here to welcome you two to the best dorm on Campus."." Really?Your dorm?I mean aren't girls can't stay there right?" said Emily." If my spirits aren't perverts,than you should be fine.Keep an eye out for Nova." said Bob."Spirits?So do you mean you can talk to your cards?" said Roger. " Yep.Come out Mahad!They aren't going to bite." said Bob.

Then Dark Magician stood there and he said," I see that Bob selected you two.Color me impress Bob.They are quite strong with duel Energy."." You are talking?" wrote Roger." Yes I am.I am one of the many spirits that lived and train with the King." said Mahad." You mean Bob is royalty?" said Emily.She then imagined Bob as an Egyptian Pharaoh and Bob said," Well not like that."." He is the master of Duel Monsters spirits which means he controls them with a supposed iron fist but since Bob is well him,he is pretty chill about most things." said Mahad.

Then Bob noticed Pikachu coming out of his deck and Bob made him real." Um Roger.Are you seeing Pikachu out in the open?" said Emily." Yeah.I am guessing that you are my Spirit Partner." wrote Roger." Yep and Bob is my king." said Pikachu." So do I have a duel spirit?" said Emily." Yes.She is busy though." said Bob." So can I do this?" wrote Roger." Nope.Only Robert but since he is going to be your headmaster, he is going to make sure that you get some training done so you can see them." said Mahad." You are the headmaster?I thought Clara was?" said Emily." She was until she had some family issues to handled and before you say anything about Jacob,he is an Obelisk Blue with the perks of being in my dorm." said Bob.

Bob then said," Welcome to the Spirit King Dorm."." You need a better name." wrote Roger." Fine then.You come up with one." said Bob." The Dark Magician Dorm." said Emily." Why?" said the boys. Mahad said," I am your strongest dueling spirit and your dad's most famous card."." Guess so." said Bob.

The three walked out of there.Craig stood there with a dark aura aka the Dark Ruler and he said," You may be getting your knight Spirit King but I have my dark legion ready to be defeat your knight with no trouble whatsoever.".He then walked off and he laughed evilly to himself.Creepy man.

Next time,
An all Girls Dueling Academy goes to challenge the forced tag team of Jacob and Jess.Will the men win or will something dreadful happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment