Thursday, July 31, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 34 Jess's Duel against Bugs.


Hooray,A new duel and also this Dark Rider knew Bob's dad pretty well.Can you guess who?

Jess was sitting in his room.He was studied his deck which had some powerhouses in it." This is a perfect deck!" said Jess.He heard the door being knocked on and he opened it to Bob." Hey man.You are looking better." said Jess." Thanks to Stella's cooking." said Bob." Ah.How was it?" said Jess." You want some?" said Bob.He had a bag filled with food and he said," She made that much for you?"." Yeah." said Bob." Can I have some?" said Jess." Go right ahead." said Bob.

Jess started to eat as Bob noticed his deck spread out on his deck.Bob looked over it and he said," Wow.I am impressed with your deck."."Really?I have been working really hard on it." said Jess." Here.Violet wants me to give you some cards." said Bob." Violet?Is she one of your spirits?" said Jess." Yeah.You remember Victor and Julia right?" said Bob." Oh.They were spirits." said Jess." Yeah.They are sad for what they did to you and the others.Julia/Violet wants me to give them." said Bob.He handed him the Dark monsters and he said," Wow.These guys have some incredible special effect."." Yeah and they would work well with Inferno Darkness." said Bob." Thanks man.I have some deck making to work on." said Jess.

Bob walked toward Johnny and Terry's room.He knocked on the door and it just opened." Guess they forgot to lock it when they left." thought Bob.He walked in and he saw Johnny reading." Hey Bob.Guess Terry forgot to lock up." said Johnny."Yep.I wanted to see how you were doing." said Bob." Good man.I mean my deck filled with history is ready to defeat anyone that gets in my way." said Johnny." So what are you reading?" said Bob." A book about Atlantis.Pretty interesting stuff." said Johnny." Cool.I better get going." said Bob." Where are you off to?" said Johnny." I have to help two of my spirits get back together." said Bob." Can I watch?" said Johnny." Sure." said Bob.

The two reached the volcano when Bob looked inside and he saw Star sitting on the lava." Star!" said Bob.She came out of the volcano and she said," What is it boy?"." She doesn't call you king.Strange." said Johnny." Star.This is my friend Johnny." said Bob."Hey.So what do you need?" said Star." Did you and Jet talk?" said Bob." Why would I talk to that Cyber Warrior?" said Star." You mean Jet Blade?" said Johnny." Yes human Jet Blade.He is such a jerk." said Star." Yet you two used to date." said Bob." They did?" said Johnny." This was before the war." said Bob." Ah." said Johnny." I am going back Bob." said Star.

She went back into the volcano as Johnny said," Do all of your spirits have personality like that?"." Yep. Every one.Some like me to death while others want nothing to do with me.It makes them part of my family." said Bob." I see.So care for a duel?" said Johnny." Sure.I'm always up for a duel even if my hands aren't doing the best right now." said Bob." They are still recovering from those cuffs?" said Johnny." You could say that but I am still up for a duel." said Bob." Then as you would say,get your game on!" said Johnny.

Jess was walking with Fate when they noticed the twins running toward them." Guys!We have a problem!" said the two in unison." What is it?" said Jess." Calm down." said Fate." Bob and Johnny are dueling." said Kitty." So?I am impressed that Johnny wanted to duel Bob." said Fate." Yeah." said Jess." But here is the strange part.Bob has a monster that is so weird." said Angel." What is it?" said the boys.

The four saw Bob shaking Johnny's hand and Bob said," That was a close duel man."." Yeah.I am impressed with your Tech Warriors.They work well with the Cyber Warriors.So why do they hate each other?" said Johnny." One of the many question that I asked myself every day." said Bob." I blame their leaders." said Johnny." Yeah but don't say that to them.They are pretty sensitive about their leaders." said Bob.Kitty then said," So what happened?"." Well,Bob defeated me but I didn't make it easy for him." said Johnny." Yeah. Lowering me down to 1000 life points is impressive but I have my dad's lucky draw." said Bob." I see." said Angel.

Meanwhile in the forest,bugs were surrounding a stump.Weevil stood there and he said," Time to defeat one of Bob's friends.I mean the others riders thought attacking Robert is a dumb idea.I am going after his friends to start up my plan.So who should I pick?".He then studied the list and he said," Ah Jess Crawford.He seems the weakest out of the 15.Let's go find him.".He walked around in the forest for a while when he reached the Slifer Red dorm.He sneaked into Jess's room and then he place an insect card on the table.He learn from one of his insect that Jess was at the volcano." Let's go." said Weevil.

Fate then notice a lot of insects coming toward them." Guys.We have bugs coming toward us." said Fate." A Dark Rider?" said the twins." Yeah.I got this.Inferno!" said Bob.The fire monster came out and he made a fire ring to protect his king and his friends.Then Inferno dodged a bullet as it defeat a bug." I got your back Inferno." said Lord Art.He stood there with Lady Ann and John Eastwood and Kurt stood there." Hey Kurt!" said Bob." Sup.You pissed off the bug queen?" said Kurt." Nope.They attack us." said Kitty." Ah." said Kurt.

Then Weevil trapped the four spirits in bugs and he said," Ah Bob.You and your knights are sure strong but no one can defeat my bugs."." So Bob?You know him?" said the group beside Kurt and Bob." Yeah.My dad's old rival Weevil Underwood." said Bob." Yeah.I saw one of his duel.It was pretty bad.I mean at least Rex was decent in a duel." said Kurt." Can it.I am here for Jess Crawford." said Weevil." Why?" said Angel." Because he is the weakest out of your little group." said Weevil.

Jess said," Lets duel bug boy!Time to show you the power of my skills!"." Are you sure about this Jess?" said Kitty." Heck yeah.I mean this guy hasn't been around for 20 years.He is probably easy to defeat." said Jess." I guess so.We will be here cheering you on." said Kurt." Yeah." said Bob and Fate." Time for you to fear my bugs." said Weevil." I am already scared by you!" said Jess.The two started up their duel disk as the two said," Duel!".

Jess drew a card and he said," I summon Dark Frog in defense mode and I place a facedown.Your move bug boy."." I summon Armored Bee in attack mode!" said Weevil.Then a bee appeared as Weevil said," I play the field spell known as Insect Paradise!".Then the area changed into a grass theme and bugs surround them and then Weevil said," This spell gives all insect monster a boost of 1000 ATK and DEF points and also the ability to inflict piercing damage plus an effect that I will tell you later!Attack Armored Bee!Poison Jab!".The bee rushed toward the frog as Jess said," I activate my facedown!Sticky Tongue!This card works if I have my Dark Frog out on the field.This stops your attack and you take the damage I would have taken but you only lose half while I gain the other half.".Jess gained 800 life points as Weevil lost 800 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Weevil.

Jess 8800 life points.Zero facedown.One monster.4 cards.
Weevil 7200 life points.One facedown.One monster.3 cards.

Insect Paradise.Spell.Field.This gives all insect monsters a boost of 1000 ATK and DEF points,the ability to inflict piercing damage,you can bring an insect monster from the grave and all insect monsters level are lower by one.It's nickname is known as the insect version of a legendary ocean.
Sticky Tongue.Trap.Normal.This card only works if you have Dark Frog on the field.This stop your opponent's attack and your opponent take half of the damage that you would have gained and you gained the other half in life points.EX if your monster has 1800 ATK points.your opponent lose 900 life points while you gain 900 life points.

Jess drew a card and he said," I play the spell Double Summon to bring out Dark Lion and Dark Rooster!". The two monster joined the frog on the field and then Jess said," I activate my rooster's special effect.Your insect switch into defense mode thanks to his power!".The bug went into defense mode as Jess said," Attack Dark Lion along with Dark Rooster!".The two rushed for his opponent but then Weevil said," I play Insect Shield!This card blocks all attacks if I have an insect card on my field.".The two stopped their attack as Jess said," I place one card facedown.Your move bug boy.".

Insect Shield.Trap.Normal.Blocks all attacks if you have an insect on the field.This card stays on the field if you have an insect on the field.

" Man.Jess can't even get in a attack with that insect shield." said Fate." I bet that Jess can find around those insects of his." said Bob." Yeah." said Kurt and Johnny.Weevil drew a card and he said," I activate the spell card known as Insect Army!This allows me to summon as many insect that are in my hand which I have 2 so I summon Ultimate Insect LV5 and Cocoon of the Insect!"." I guess Weevil must be crazy.You can't summon a level 5 monster without a sacrifice." said Kitty." It would be but with Insect Paradise making all Insect monster's level lower by one,he can." said Angel.The bug stood there with a cocoon and then Weevil said," I then attack your Dark Frog with Ultimate Insect!".The insect rushed toward the frog and it made Jess lose 2300 life points and then Weevil said," I then end my turn."." Why didn't Weevil leave that cocoon in attack mode?Strange.I better keep an eye on it." thought Jess.

Jess 6500 life points.One facedown.Two monster.1 card.
Weevil 7200 life points.One facedown.Two monster.1 card.

Cocoon of the Insect.Attribute Earth.LV 1.ATK 0000 DEF 0000.Insect/Effect.This is the cocoon of the Ultimate Insect monster.Once threaten by a monster,it grows into second phase aka Insect Boy or Insect Girl from your deck.

Jess drew a card and he said," I play Lucky Hand!".He drew 5 cards and he said," I activate my facedown known as Dark Recall!This brings back my Dark Frog and it activate his special effect making my frog stronger!".Then the frog return as then Jess said," I summon to the field Dark Alligator in attack mode!".Then the alligator stood there chanting voodoo and Jess said," I activate her special effect to bring a Dark monster from my deck and I pick Dark Spider!".

Dark Spider.Attribute Dark.LV 5.ATK 1800 DEF 1400.Insect/Effect.She is considered to be a threat to men because she poison them.She was killed by Dark Owl and she was brought back as a monster whose powers are used for evil.She gains 500 ATK points for every Dark monster on your field or grave.She can't be effect by traps.

Then a Black Widow Spider appeared on the field and Jess said," Thanks to your field spell,my queen gets 1000 extra ATK points!".She then had 2800 ATK points as Jess said," Now I activate my spider's special effect.For every Dark monster on the field or grave,she gains 500 more attack points.".Then she gained 2000 ATK points as Jess said," Attack that overgrown insect with web of Hypnosis!"." Are you that stupid?You can't attack with my Insect Shield card!" said Weevil." Oh.Did I forget to mention that my Spider can't be effect by traps.Oh well." said Jess.

Then Weevil lost 1500 life points as Jess said," Attack Dark Rooster!".The rooster rushed toward the cocoon and then Weevil said," I activate my cocoon special effect to bring out Insect Boy.".Then a insect which looked like a boy stood there and Weevil lost 500 life points and Weevil said," By sending my Insect Boy to the grave,you can't attack with your monsters!Oh and since Insect Boy is in the grave,I can bring Insect Man to my hand.".He drew the teen to his hand." Oh well.Next turn,you won't be so lucky.I place a card facedown." said Jess.

Jess 6500 life points.One facedown.Five monster.4 cards.
Weevil 5200 life points.One facedown.Zero monster.2 card.

Insect Boy.Attribute Earth.LV 2.ATK 500 DEF 500.Insect/Effect.An insect who always want to be a human boy.Once send to the grave,you can bring Insect Man your hand and also that your opponent's attack is stopped.

" Man this Weevil guy is weak.I mean he was a former pro." said Kitty." I think he is getting started.As my grandpa told me,Insect duelist are full of tricks and he was the king of them.I mean he threw my dad's Exodia cards into the ocean." said Bob." Wow.Throwing away a duelist cards is like losing your family." said Kurt." Which already happened to your parents!It is pretty funny to see him leave." said Weevil.Johnny held the boy back as he said," Calm down buddy.We will find them,I promise.".Bob calmed down as Fate said," Jess.Beat this guy into the ground for us."." Yeah.Show him the power of your deck and Slifer."said Kitty." Right!" said Jess.

" How sad.I draw." said Weevil.He drew a card and he said," I summon Insect Man in attack mode.".Then a man stood there and he was ready to kill." I activate his special effect.This summons out his friend Insect Woman to the field from my deck." said Weevil.Then a woman stood there and Weevil said," I activate my facedown card known as Insect Crowning.This card works if I have either Insect Man and Woman on my field and since I have both,I can summon Insect King and Insect Queen to my field by sending them to the grave.".

Insect Man.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 2000.Insect/Effect.He is the older version of Insect Boy.He can bring out Insect Woman from your deck.
Insect Woman.Attribute Earth.LV4.ATK 1800 DEF 1800.Insect/Effect.She is the older version of Insect Girl.She can bring out Insect Man from your deck.
Insect Crowning.Spell.Normal.You can summon Insect King and Insect Queen by sending Insect Man and Insect Woman from your field to the grave.
Insect King.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Insect/Effect.He is the king of all Insect monster.He can be summon by playing Insect Crowning.He can send Insect Boy and Insect Man to the grave for 500 extra ATK points for each one.
Insect Queen.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2800.Insect/Effect.She is the queen of all Insect monster and she is the real Insect Queen and the other one is a fake.She can send Insect Girl and Insect Woman to the grave for a 600 points boost for each one.

Then a king like insect appeared next to a queen like insect." I then activate my Queen's special effect.This makes me send Insect Girl to the grave." said Weevil.He send a card to the grave as Weevil said," I play the spell known as Insect Knights.This allows me to summon three Insect Knights from my deck by sending Armored Bee to the grave!".Then three knights appeared and they were more armored than the regular Insect Knight as Weevil said," I then activate my final card known as Insect King's Rule!Since I have an insect monster in the grave,all of my monsters gain 500 ATK points for every one!".

Insect Knights.Spell.Normal.This allows you to summon every Insect Knights in your grave or deck by sending one insect on your field to the grave.
Insect Knight.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1000 DEF 1000.Insect/Effect.The knights of the Insect's kingdom.When one goes into the grave,you can bring our one from your deck.
Insect King's Rule.Spell.Continuous.If either you or your opponent has an insect monster in the grave for each insect on the field gains 500 ATK points for every one.

" This is pretty bad for Jess.I mean with those knights having 5500 ATK points,his queen have 8500 ATK points,and his king 8500.That facedown better be something good." said Johnny." Go Jess!" said Angel." I then attack you with them winning me this duel!" said Weevil." I then activate my facedown.Dark Owl's killing spree!This card destroy all of my monsters but your attack is stopped!" said Jess.All of his monster were gone as Weevil said," I end my turn but you will lose to my insects!".

Dark Owl's Killing Spree.Spell.Normal.Destroy all Dark monsters on the field to block an attack.

Jess drew a card and he said," Time to bring out a giant can of bug spray on those bugs and this card helps.I play Inferno Summon!".Then a giant fireball appeared and then Jess said," This card works only if I have three monsters so I can bring out Inferno Darkness from my hand and Dark Owl from my deck to the field.".The robotic owl appeared along with the fire man and then Jess said," I then activate Dark Owl's Wings!This destroy all monster stronger than him because likes his former enemy,he fights for revenge!".The 5 insect were gone as Jess said," I play the spell known as Dark Cannon!".Then a cannon appeared and then he said," By sending my Dark Bulldog from my deck to the grave,I inflict 1500 points of damage.".The bulldog went into the cannon and then Weevil lost 1500 points of damage and then Jess said," Time to finish this duel!Inferno Darkness!Rampage Fire Blast!".He fired a fire ball at the bug man and he lost the duel."And that is for trying to hurt my friends!I mean you throwing some of Bob's dad cards into the ocean is a jerk move." said Jess.

Inferno Summon.Spell.Normal.This card lets you summon a monster from a deck and hand.
Dark Owl's Wings.Spell.Normal.This card destroy monster on your opponent's field costing the owl's attack.
Dark Cannon.Spell.Continuous.For every Dark Monster put into the cannon,your opponent lose the ATK points in their life points.EX Dark Bulldog,your opponent lose 1500 life points.


Inferno then free Bob and his friends from his ring of fire as he and the cowboys and girl went into their master's respective." Time for you to fail Weevil.You are still a pathetic duelist then as you are now even with the Dark Ruler's help." said Bob." He is a Dark Rider?That is awesome!" said Jess." It was pretty obvious.I mean no normal human man can control bugs.I mean who would want to control them.I mean I don't even have an insect in my deck." said Bob." Me too.Never could like those monsters.I mean I like every monsters beside insects." said Kurt." Us too." said Kitty and Angel." You will all see the power of insect!" said Weevil.

He then made an insect out of insect and then Kurt said," Let me try using my sweet Knight power on this overgrown bug.So how do I use it?"."You picked him why?" said the group." Because he is like me.Just summon a monster using your duel disk.It can be any monster." said Bob." Oh okay.I summon Lee!" said Kurt.The dragon warrior stood there and Kurt said," Lee!Dragon Fist of Explosion!"."Got it!" said Lee.He punched the bug into little bugs as Kurt said,"Dragon Breath!".He burned the bug as Weevil said," No.I lost my insect army.".

" You have nothing Weevil.Time for you to pay the price." said Dark Ruler.The man was dragged into the portal as Lee said," I go save bug man."." Don't Lee!You will be lost in there forever!" said Bob.The warrior stoped as Angel said," So we only have 5 left."." Yeah and I will crush them." said Jess." After my heroes get a hand on them." said Fate." Yeah and History will wreck them." said Johnny." You guys.I am really tired." said Kitty." We better get back.We need everyone ready for the next Shadow Rider." said Bob.The group went back to their dorms as Demonic Princess watched them." I hope those next Dark Riders are better than these ten or I will have to duel him myself." said Demonic Princess.

Next time,
Bob vs Kurt vs Roger.A duel for the ages!



No comments:

Post a Comment