Friday, August 1, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 35 Kurt vs Bob vs Roger!The Ultimate Duel!


Welcome to the duel that I have been waiting to write!

Bob was watching some dueling matches in his room when the door was knocked on." Who is it?" said Bob." Me man.Can me,you,and Kurt talk?" said Roger.Bob opened the door to see Kurt and Roger standing there and he said," What's up guys?New Dark Rider?"." Nope.We have a girl problem and it is with Roger and Emily." said Kurt." Are you two fighting?" said Bob." No.It just that I am scared of meeting her parents." said Roger."Huh?" said Bob.

" So let me get this straight.After School ends,you are going to meet her parents.So why are you nervous man?" said Bob." Yeah.I mean they will like you." said Kurt." Yeah but her dad is a lawyer and her mom is a cop and let's say that I am nervous." said Roger." Treat it you would treat a duel." said Bob." Yeah.Her parents will love you.I mean Emily loves you more than anything." said Kurt." You are right but I can be nervous." said Roger." Maybe a duel might help.Whenever I was nervous,I duel." said Bob." Yeah.Let's duel Roger." said Kurt." Not in here of course.I want in this as well." said Bob." So a triangle Duel?" said Roger." I am so in on that action!" said Kurt.

The three stood there as Stella,Emily,Johnny,and Erica watched them." This duel is going to be a good one.I mean the three school duelist who defeat Saint Academy dueling.This is going to be an epic duel." said Johnny." I hope Roger can win.I mean he is up against Roger and Bob,two duelist who can talk to their cards." said Erica." Have faith in this.I mean he hasn't lost a duel before." said Emily." Just like Bob and Kurt.This duel won't be easy but it will be fun." said Stella.

" So who wants to go first?" said Bob." I go first!" said Roger." Way to show some confidence man.Emily's parents will love you.I go second I guess." said Kurt." Then I shall go last.May the best duelist win." said Bob." Yeah." said the two.The three then said," Get your game on!".I hope Bob lose this duel myself but who knows with lady fate.

Roger drew his first card and he said," I play the spell card Thousand Sunny to start things off!".Then the ship appeared as Roger said," I summon Franky to the field!".Then a cyborg appeared and Roger said," He may look a little strange but he is really strong."." Super!" said Franky." I then end my turn with a field spell known as World Tourney!" said Roger.The three duelist and robot stood in a arena with cheering fans and Roger said," These guys love a good fight so lets give it to them and also my monsters gain 500 extra attack points.I end my turn with a facedown as well.".

Franky.Attribute Earth.LV 5.ATK 2000 DEF 1800.Machine/Effect.Once a normal man until run over by a train,he became a cyborg.He later joined the Straw Hats after they rescue Robin from Enies Lobby.He is their shipwright and he protects the Thousand Sunny by fixing her up to become a powerful force.If Thousand Sunny is out,you special summon his robot from your deck or grave which is very strong once Franky is destroy.
World Tourney.Spell.Field.The arena of heroes.This is where many powerful fighters fight to see who is the strongest.Every monsters on your field gains 500 extra ATK points.Once destroy,you can summon a powerful monster to the field.

" Okay!Lets pump up the crowd!I summon to the field the rocker known as Mike Smith" said Kurt.Then a rocker came out.He was wearing a suit and he had a red guitar with a dragon it and he said," Are you all ready to rock!?".The crowd cheered louder for the rocker as he start to play on his guitar and he said," Let show them a good time Kurt!"." Right.I place a card facedown to end my turn.Your move Bob!" said Kurt.

Mike Smith.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1600.Warrior/Effect.He is a rocker who loves to entertain people.He would entertain a crowd even if he wasn't payed,he loves music and he would play it for anything who wants to hear.He can't be destroy by spells and trap. 

Bob drew a card and he said," I play Future Concert so come on out Future Pop Star!".The Pop star stood there and she said," Hi Mike and Franky!I hope this duel will be fun!"." Heck yeah.This duel is going to rock!" said Mike." No.It will be Super!" said Franky." I place two cards facedown to end my turn." said Bob.

Roger drew a card and he said," I then use my spell to summon Nami and then I summon Pantherlily!".The girl and the cat stood there and then Roger said," Nami Attack Mike Smith with Thunderbolt Tempo!".She fire lighting at the rocker as Kurt said," Not so fast!I play the spell card Rocking Solo!Lets show her your skills Mike!"." Right!" said Mike.He start to play his guitar as the crowd rocked out to the tune as Nami was destroyed and Kurt said," You see with Rocking Solo,Mike here destroy a monster and he also gained 1000 ATK points while doing it.So you lose only 200 life points.".

Rocking Solo.Spell.Normal.Gives Mike Smith 1000 ATK points when he is attacked.

Roger's life points were 3800 as he said," I attack with Pantherlily!".The giant cat destroy the rocker causing 700 points of damage as Roger said," Attack Future Pop Star with Franky Radical Beam!"."Bob do something!" said Karen." I will!I activate one of my facedown known as Future Band!" said Bob.Then a band appeared the Pop Star and Bob said," This gives my Pop Star 700 ATK points so play a tune to stop that beam!".The band plus the girl played a song which made the beam failed as Roger said," Good move Bob.I place a card facedown.".

Bob 4000 life points.One facedown.One monster.2 cards.
Roger 3800 life points.One facedown.Two monster.0 cards.
Kurt 3300 life points.Zero facedown.Zero monster.4 cards.

Future Band.Spell.Normal.Lets you boost Future Pop Star by 700 ATK points with her band of monster.

Kurt drew a card and he said," I summon Lord Art to the field in attack mode.".The cowboy stood there and he said," Yeehaw!"." I then used him to bring out his female counterpart known as Lady Ann!" said Kurt.The cowgirl stood there and she said," Yeehaw!"." I then activate 2 equip spells known as Dual Pistols and Ace Shot!I equip my dual pistols to Lord Art and my Ace Shot to Lord Art!" said Kurt.The cowboy monster gained more power as Kurt said," I attack Franky with Lord Art!".

He fired a beam at the robot causing it to exploded causing 900 points of damage to the boy and he said," You activate Franky's special effect!I special summon to the field Franky Shogun!".Then a giant robot appeared and it said," Super!"." Wow.That is one big robot and that is coming from me." said Bob." I then end my turn by laying down a facedown." said Kurt." Can you defeat that robot Kurt?" said Ann." Heck yeah.I mean this is Kurt we are talking about." said Art.

Bob 4000 life points.One facedown.One monster.2 cards.
Roger 2900 life points.One facedown.One monster.0 cards.
Kurt 3300 life points.One facedown.Two monster.1 card.

Franky Shogun.Attribute Earth.LV 10.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Machine/Effect.The ultimate form of Franky used to smash anyone in his way.This card be special summon once Franky goes to the grave.

Bob drew a card and he said," I play Card of Sanctity to give everyone 6 cards!".Bob drew 4 cards,Roger drew 6 cards,and Kurt drew 5 cards and Bob said," I then summon to the field a Tech Warrior known as Sound!".Then a female Beat came out and Kurt said," Nice new robot.So what does she do?"." Watch and learn Kurt.She lets me summon another Tech Warrior from my hand and I pick Tidal!" said Bob.Then a tank/robot appeared and Roger said," So what does she do?"." Show them Tidal." said Bob." K!" said Tidal.

Sound.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1600.Machine/Effect.She is very similar to Beat of the Cyber Warrior.She also loves the humans music but she is more a fan of techno than Polka.She can special summon another Tech Warrior from your hand.
Tidal.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1800.Machine/Effect.She is one of the most loyal members of the Tech Warriors.Her cannon can blow apart out a mountain when she is angry.For every Tech Warrior beside her on your field,she can inflict 500 points of damage.

She then fired 2 blast from her cannon as both boys lost 500 life points." Since Sound is on my field,she inflicts you both with 500 points of damage." said Bob." Wow." said the two boys." I then attack with Sound!Destroy Lady Ann with Sound Blast!" said Bob.The sound wave rushed toward the cowgirl and Kurt said," I activate my facedown known as Negate Attack!".The sound wave was destroyed as Bob said," Darn.I end my turn with a new facedown.".

Bob 4000 life points.Two facedown.Three monsters.3 cards.
Roger 2400 life points.One facedown.One monster.6 cards.
Kurt 2800 life points.Zero facedown.Two monsters.6 cards.

" Man this duel is so intense.I mean Bob hasn't even gotten damage yet!" said Stella." Yeah.It is strange though.I mean if I was dueling the King of Game,I would aim for him." said Erica." Yeah.I guess they wanted to aim for each other and forgot about Bob." said Johnny." Go Roger!Show them the power of your heroes!" said Emily.The three smiled at their friends as Erica said," Let's see if Roger can change the odds.".

Roger drew a card and he said," I special summon Salamander and Bobobo-bo to the field!".The magician who use dragon's fire as his magic stood next to a yellow Afro man with a weird name.I mean his name is so weird." Wow." said the boys and their monsters." He may be a little strange but his special effect is awesome.Go Fist of the Nose Hair!Nosehair Festival!" said Roger.

Bobobobo-Bo.Attribute Earth.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.He may be a little strange with him using his nose hairs to fight and he never takes a fight serious but he is always fighting.He can destroy the top 2 cards of your deck and he can be special summon if you have a monster on your field.

Then a battalion of boogers attack the two boy's deck and they destroy 2 cards from Bob and Kurt." His special effect allows me to destroy 2 cards from your deck." said Roger." That was awesome!What else can he do?" said the two." This!Attack Lord Art with True Fist of the North Snot!" said Roger.He then destroy the cowgirl causing 2300 points of damage as Roger said," Attack Salamander!Fire Dragon's Roar!".The fire headed toward Sound destroy her causing Bob to lose 1900 points of damage as Roger said," I then attack with Franky Shogun!General Cannon!".The beam headed toward Future Pop Star as Bob said," I activate my facedown!Future Fans!This protects Future Pop Star and my life points!".Then several fans blocked the attack as Roger said," I place a facedown.".

Bob 2100 life points.One facedown.Two monster.6 cards.
Roger 2400 life points.One facedown.Three monster.4 cards.
Kurt 500 life points.Zero facedown.Zero monster.6 cards.

Future Fans.Spell.Normal.Lets you block an attack with Future Pop Star's fans.

" Roger totally changed this duel around quick." said Johnny." He is my boyfriend." said Roger." That means nothing." said Erica and Stella.Kurt drew a card and he said," I activate the spell Rookie's Victory!This card only works if I have the lowest amount of life points.This allows me to summon any 2 monsters to the field.I summon John Eastwood and Lee from my fusion deck to start things off!".The dragon warrior appeared with the cowboy as Lee said," Lee going to crush Robot!"." Amen brother." said John." I activate Lee's special effect.I summon Ash to my field!" said Kurt.

Rookie's Victory.Spell.Normal.This card only works if you are losing.You can summon 2 monsters from your deck.grave,or fusion deck.

The three strongest monster stood there and Ash said," Lets show them the power of our deck!"." Right!" said the two." Before then,I activate Dust Tornado!" said Kurt.He destroy the arena and Roger said," I can special summon Goku!".Then a monster stood there and he look strong." I activate his special effect.I send my yellow haired monster and my robot to the grave to bring out Luffy,Haru Glory,and Ranma!" said Roger.

Goku.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.He is the strongest warrior and he can evolved to 4 different forms when in battle.He can bring out three warriors as long you give up two.He can evolved to his 4 different forms with special cards.
Haru Glory.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.He wields the Ten Commandments to fight Demon Card,a group of people who use Dark Brings.He fights with the other Rave Warriors to stop them.He gains 500 ATK points for every warrior on the Field and 250 ATK points for every warrior in the grave.
Ranma Saotome.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.A martial arts who study under the anything goes Martial Arts.He was later cursed after falling into the spring of Drowned Girl at Jusenkyo.When splashed with cold water,he turns into a female version of himself.He can negate a monster effect by using the curse to his advantage.
   
The pirate appeared gaining 2000 extra ATK points thanks to the two robots,a boy with sliver hair stood there and he had a sword on his back gaining 3500 from the 7 warrior on the field and 1250 points from the five monster in the grave,and a boy with black hair wearing a martial arts stood there." Impressive line up but it can't compared to John's special effect." said Kurt." I activate Ranma's special effect!" said Roger. Haru,Natsu,and Gokus then poured cold water on the martial arts turning him into a girl and Bob said," Weird but strangely cool.".

The cowboy's effect was stopped cold as Kurt noticed Ash had a power bonus of 5000 and he said," Okay!Attack Bob Ash!".The warrior rushed toward Bob and he said," Not so fast.I play Negate Attack.". The warrior rushed back as Kurt said," I end my turn with 2 facedown and the spell card Dian Keto the Cure Master.".He gained 1000 life points as he said," Bob!Make this turn the best turn you could do!I am having way too much fun to stop right now!"." Yes!Show us the power of Bob!" said Roger.

Bob drew a card and he said," I activate the spell card Building of a great Leader.This card allows me to summon 5 machine monsters from my deck with the cost of 2000 life points and two monster plus one card from my hand.So I send Future Pop Star and Tidal to the grave to activate it.".Bob's life points were at 100 as Bob said," I ain't done yet.I summon Revolution,Infinite,Jet Blade,Star Saber,and Saint to the field!".

Building of a Great Leader.Spell.Normal.Lets you summon 5 machine monsters from your deck with the cost of 2000 life points,two monsters,and a card from your hand.
Star Saber.Attribute Wind.LV 8.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Machine/Effect.The leader of the Tech Warriors and former girlfriend to Jet Blade,leader of the Cyber Warriors.She gains 2000 ATK and DEF for every Tech Warrior on the field and 1000 for ones in the grave.
Saint.Attribute Earth.LV 12.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Machine/Normal.The female version of Revolution.She is the combined form of Boom and Bang the tanks,Roll the jeep,and Crush and Break the trucks.She is a threat on the battle field thanks to her destructive powers.

Then the three familiar robots appeared.Star Saber was thinner than Jet Blade but she look like a threat.Saint was was huge and she had a tank for an arm,two trucks were her legs,a jeep for her body,and her other arm was another tank." Meet Saint!She is the Tech Warrior's Revolution." said Bob."Wow.Those are some powerful robots." said Johnny." I don't think Bob is done yet." said Erica." Yep.I'm just getting started.I activate a monster's special effect.Everyone meet Cyber Magician!" said Bob.

Cyber Magician.Attribute Earth.LV 3.ATK 1000 DEF 1000.Machine/Effect.The robotic magician and the spirit of the team.He can switch any two machine's monster effect once send to the graveyard plus a spell card.

Then a spirit of a machine stood there and Bob said," This card is like Warrior Magician in a way but it switches the leader of the two faction's effect to affect every monster on the field.".Then Jet and Star gained 22000 ATK points as Bob said," I play the Spirit's King Shield and I use my Cyber Magician to switch the effect for every monster on the field.".He then gained 41300 life points and he said," You guys.I had a lot of fun in this duel."." Me too.I mean it was so epic." said Kurt." We should do this again." said Roger." Heck yeah!And next time,I am going to win!" said Kurt." Yeah!I activate the field spell Cyber Planet!" said Bob. The planet appeared and Bob's machine gained 1000 more ATK points as Bob said," Attack.".The five machine destroy all of Kurt's monster and Goku and Ranma causing Bob to win." That is game." said Bob.

The field went back to normal as Kurt said," That was awesome!"." It was and I bet Roger got over his fears." said Bob." Yeah.Thanks you guys.I am ready to meet Emily's parents." said Roger." Is that what the duel was about?" said Emily.

The four stood there and Johnny said," Before you blame the guy,every guy is nervous about meeting the father."." Yeah.I remember when you met mine.You were sweating bullets." said Erica." Yeah." said Johnny." Sorry Emily." said Roger." It is fine Roger.My dad will love you.I mean once I tell him that you made Bob who is very powerful go to 100 life points.He will love love." said Emily." Sweet.Now who is up for something to eat?" said Roger." I'm game." said Bob." I am as well." said Stella.

The group walked off as Mahad,Pikachu,and Ash stood there." Next time,it won't be Bob winning." said Pikachu." Yeah right.You will have to get past Bob's second line of defense aka me and the ten." said Mahad." Lets join them." said Ash." Right." said the two.The three spirits follow them.That ending may have been overkill but it is was an awesome duel none the less.

Next time,
Johnny and Bob vs a Dark Rider who use a stone that steals people souls.








No comments:

Post a Comment