Sunday, August 10, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 46 Injuries


This part is going to be sad.

Alexis was walking around the building.Rich told her what happened and how Bob,Roger,and Kurt saved the world from the Dark Ruler and his demented family of darkness and she was looking for the three heroes.Then she noticed Heart,one of Bob's monsters in her car form driving to the nurse office." What happened?" said Alexis.She then saw Stella holding Rachel and Rose as Johnny plus Bob's parents caring Bob onto one of the bed." What is going on?" said Alexis.

She ran in and she said," No.".Bob was breathing heavily as he had a giant x over his chest and he was bleeding and you could see his heart.Wow I hate to be the bad guy here but Dark Ruler can sure cut like a master and Johnny said," Chancellor Rhodes?What are you doing here?"." I came here to see Bob but I want an answer Johnny. What happened to him?!" said Alexis." He was protecting me from the Dark Ruler.Big bro meet me for the very first time and he is going to die." said Rose.

She looked at the girl and she looked like a mini Yugi who was in front of her and then Yugi said," Bob saved us from the Dark Ruler. When we thought that we were saved,Bob took an direct attack from the Dark Ruler and he is dying."." No. He can't die!He is Bob!He is the Spirit King!" said Stella."Stella.Lets go." said Johnny."No!I am staying here!" said Stella." This is a family thing and we aren't his family.Let them settle it." said Johnny.

He dragged the girl out as Audrey said," So you must be the headmaster of this school.How do you know Bob?"." I met him when he was 10.He was like my husband when I met him so I took him as my son.I am worried about him." said Alexis." Will big bro make it?" said Rachel and Rose.The three adults didn't want to break the children's heart and Roger ran into the room with Kurt." My god.It is badder than I thought." said Roger." Dam." said Kurt.

Then Armageddon walked into the room as Rachel said," What is the bad man doing here?"." I am here to help Bob." said Armageddon." Why would you do that?" said Audrey." Because these two show me what Bob did to help me and my family and I am here to return the favor.Step back." said Armageddon.The man then made Bob glow as Rose said," Shouldn't we stop him daddy?"." We would but I believe him." said Yugi.Armageddon then placed Bob down and he said," He needs to rest.You guys can stay here.I promise that the spirits will protect by his spirits."." Thanks Armageddon." said Audrey." Welcome." said Armageddon.

Jane was sitting with Joan,Jacob,and Noah." I can't believe it." said Jane." Yeah.Bob could by dying." said Jacob.Stella told everyone at the school who was a student,teacher,or friends of Bob because the parents and family left that Bob was dying." I wish that he wasn't." said Joan." Yeah.I mean he was the guy who never got hurt.I mean he fell out of a tree when we were kids and he was okay." said Noah." Yeah.I want to go see him." said Jane.

She stood up as Skippy came out of Jacob's deck and she made herself able to see and she said," Can't."." Why not?" said Jacob." Bob's condition is fatal.Any sudden movements could kill him." said Skippy." God dam it!Where is this Dark Ruler?I am going to knock some sense in him." said Noah." He is dead. Bob spirits and Armageddon killed him." said Skippy." That is good I guess but Bob is going to die." said Joan." Don't say that!Bob is going to live through this!" yelled Jane." Face that facts Jane.I don't want to stop believe it either but I am accepting that my friend is going to die." said Jacob." Jacob." said Joan." Yeah." said Noah.Jane started to cry as Jacob held back his tears." Jacob." said Skippy.

Jess was sitting with Fate,Angel,and Kitty." Why did I have to get infected with those veins?Bob didn't have to be dying!" said Jess.He punched the wall as Fate said," Calm down man.I feel the same but that bastard poisoned us so that he could get to Bob.I guess it worked."." Bob can't be dying.I mean this can't be real." said Kitty." It is." said Angel.Kitty started to cry as Fate said," Cry.We are going to be crying a lot these next couple of hours until we get the news.".

" Thanks Fate." said Angel." So why can't we delivered Bob to an hospital?" said Jess." According to the spirit who knew Bob the longest,he can't be moved or he will die." said Kitty." So?Isn't one of Bob's friends a doctor?" said Jess." Yeah and she said the same thing as the spirit did." said Fate.Jess then sat down and Angel said," He will be fine.I know it."." Yeah." said Kitty."Indeed." said Fate.The four sat there wondering what will happened to their friend.

Nick was sitting with Robin who was crying.They were with Todd who had Ruby crying." Don't worry.Bob will live through this." said Nick." Yeah.Bob will be fine." said Todd." Really?" said the girls." Yeah.I mean Bob can make it.I promise you that." said the boys.The two girls smiled and then they kissed their boyfriends on the lips." So Nick?Is it true that Bob's parents are back." said Robin." Yeah.I have a feeling.I mean I saw a blond haired man in the room with Roger,Kurt,and Rachel." said Nick." Sweet.That is awesome." said Todd." I hope we get to meet him." said Ruby." Yeah." said Nick.

Stella with Erica,Johnny,and Emily in a room nearby the nurse's office." This is the worst festival ever." said Erica."Yeah.I mean Bob is going to die." said Emily." No he isn't Emily.He is going to make it through this alive." said Stella." I hope so as well.I mean he is a guy we can't live without." said Johnny." But face the facts you guys.I mean you could see his heart and it had a x over it." said Erica." Yeah.I mean Roger and Kurt are with Rachel and Bob's little sister right now." said Emily." Don't you dare say that Emily." said Stella." Don't you dare say anything to her right now." said Johnny." Ah." said the girls.

Roger was getting some water to drink as he looked over at Bob.You could still see his heart and he said," Why can't you get better Bob?".He then walked over to Rose and Rachel and he said," You two doing alright?"." Yeah.How is big bro doing?" said Rose." Not so well but he is looking better." said Roger." That is good right?" said Rachel." Yep." said Roger.

He then saw Kurt waking up and Kurt said," How is Bob doing Roger old bud?"." Fine." said Roger." Roger.Where did mommy and daddy go?" said Rose." They went to go talk with the other teachers about Bob." said Roger." Ah.So who wants to duel?It will get our minds off this." said Kurt." I want duel you big brother." said Rachel." Can I join you guys?" said Rose." Sure." said Roger.She smiled as they started to duel.

Guy was waking back and forth as Ryu said," Calm down man.Bob will be fine.".He sat down as Tammy said," I still can't believe how chill you are about this."." Yep.I am fine because I know that Bob's spirits wouldn't let him die." said Ryu." Guess you're right." said Guy.He sat down with the others as Rich said," So Guy.I can't believe that you are leaving this year."." Yeah but I am going to the pro league." said Guy." We will cheer you on Guy." said Rita." I know but I want to duel Bob before I leave." said Guy.

The four looked at him and they said," Really?You want to duel the same guy who just saved the world from an evil and demented ruler of darkness."."Yep.I bet the duel will be fun." said Guy." Or you will get owned bad." said Rich." Yeah.We don't you to lose badly." said Rita." You guys are my friends alright.I have gotten stronger since a year ago." said Guy." Yeah.You seem stronger and I have faith that you can beat Bob." said Tammy." Yeah but my reason isn't a crush on him." said Ryu.Tammy then punched her brother as Rich said," I see."

Meanwhile,in Chancellor Rhodes's office.Alexis was sitting with Jaden,Yugi,and Audrey in her office." This sucks." said Jaden." It does but I know that Bob will be fine.I got faith in his deck.I mean from those stories you told us.They were like a family when we were gone." said Audrey." They are and I know that one of them loves Bob." said Alexis." Really?That is so weird.Which one?" said Jaden." I am going to guess the Dark Magician Girl." said Yugi." How did you?" said Alexis." I got a good guess about her." said Yugi.

" So does she love him?" said Jaden." Yes but the better question will Bob choose her or someone else." said Yugi." Who knows?I mean I remember you being a stud back in the day." said Audrey." Yeah.I was but I picked you out of all the girls." said Yugi." So Yugi?I have a question for you." said Jaden." What is it?" said Yugi." Did Bob ever beat you in a duel?" said Jaden." Yes.Did you ever defeat my child?" said Yugi." Nope.They tied when my husband used his real deck but when he didn't,Bob won." said Alexis." That is our boy.He is always ready for a duel.I hope he is okay." said Audrey.

Bob was out cold on the bed but in that empty field which we go to a lot,he is there.Bob was walking around and he said," I can't believe it.I am going to die.".He then looked over all of his duels since he was born and he won or tied them all.You may be asking yourself this Why hasn't Bob lost a duel?Well he has that main character immunity which prevents him from losing so if Bob never loses a duel,you know why.Bob then stop in front of a gate.

It had the words SK on it and Bob said," I never noticed this door before.".He then opened it and he saw X standing there." Sup future me." said X." Who are you?And what are you doing here?" said Bob." The name is X and I was the first Spirit King out of many I think 5.This is where the Spirit King lives after the next one is born." said X." So where are the others?" said Bob." Relaxing.I was here to make sure you come out of this alive." said X." Why?I mean I have a giant X over my chest which is killing me." said Bob." Follow me Bob.I have some weird stuff to show you." said X.

Bob followed his ancestor as they stopped in front of a picture.Bob then saw X standing there with his kingdom and he said," This was my kingdom back in the day and I live a pretty good life.So why don't you think that you could live through this scar?"." I don't know myself.I mean I found my family and I am happy." said Bob." Lets keep going." said X.Bob then learned about his other 4 ancestors who were a ninja,cowboy, knight,and a girl.Really diverse.Just saying.

Bob then saw his ancestors siting around.The second Spirit King was named Ninja Master Ryoku which is Japanese for Power and he saved the world and he was really good friends with Ninja Hiro,Ninja Karin,and Ayane,the third one was a knight known as Sir Slade and he was famous in the dark age of Camelot for being a knight who protects Camelot using his powers,the forth one was a cowboy known as Troy Justice who usually stop magical crimes from going on and he was a heartthrob to the ladies of the west,and then the fifth one was very different from her ancestor Clara.She was like Bob because she was always helping out her friends from danger and she was a great player of games.

" So this is the current Spirit King?" said Ryoku." He looks like you Clara and heck that is a good thing." said Troy." So you guys were all the Spirit King?What was it like?" said Bob." It was the best.I mean having super powers were awesome and talking to spirits of Duel Monsters were pretty cool too." said Clara." I did get called crazy a couple of times." said Slade." Yeah people did that with me too until I showed them the power of my spirits when they are anger." said Bob.

" Yeah.That sounds sweet.But lets get back to the point." said Ryoku." Yeah.Bob.You aren't going to die here and now." said Slade." Yeah.I mean I had some moments where I had that problem too man but I didn't give up on me being the Spirit King." said Troy." Yeah.I stayed alive because I had people who loved me.You have that don't you?" said Clara." I do but will I be able to do the same thing that I could do?" said Bob." Yep.You being a Spirit King or Queen in Clara's case give you a long life time." said X." I better go back." said Bob." Good luck Bob." said the five.

X then handed him five cards as he said," These cards are our souls in there so we will always be with you."." Thanks X!" said Bob.He ran off as Clara said," So do you think he found his Spirit Queen or in my case Spirit King yet?"." Nah.I mean it takes a long time to find a girl or guy for you Clara because we are so dense." said Slade." I think it took me the shortest time though." said Troy." Yeah.It was ancient X over there who took the longest." said Ryoku." Screw you guys." said X.The four laughed at their ancestor as X said," Go Bob.".

Roger then noticed Bob's deck was glowing as he said," Kurt!".Kurt looked and he said," You don't think what I am thinking?"." Yeah.I am.Get everyone in here." said Roger.The three ran off to inform everyone about Bob's deck glowing and Roger said," Please let me be right Bob.".Bob's eyes start to opened up as he said," Morning Roger.Man how long was I out?"." Bob!You are alive!" said Roger." Of course.I am." said Bob.

Then he saw his little sister and she said," Big brother?"." Yep.I am alive." said Bob.She hugged him as he said," Not to hard there Rose.My chest needs time to recover."." Will you be able to duel me big bro?" said Rose." Yeah.I promise.No matter what." said Bob.He let the girl sit next to him and he said," So how many people am I going to tell that I am alive?"." A whole lot Bob.I mean I can see your heart." said Roger."Oh yeah.So what happened to the Dark Ruler?" said Bob." He is dead." said Roger." Way to blunt." said Bob.

He then saw Fate standing with the twins and Jess." Hey guys.Missed me?" said Bob." You son of a bitch!I thought you were really going to die." said Fate." Nope.Like my ancestor Troy Justice told me,we don't die this easy." said Bob." That is good but lets duel!" said Jess." No!I am dueling big brother first!" said Rose. She grabbed his arm and Bob said," Guess you know my answer but I promise that me and you will duel Jess."." That sounds like an awesome duel to see." said Angel." It will and I have my money on Bob." said Kitty." Way to be mean to Jess.I was going to do that." said Fate.

The four walked off as Rose said," Big brother has a lot of weird friends."." I do and I like them Rose less than you Rose but a whole lot." said Bob.Then he saw Nick,Robin,Todd,and Ruby and Bob said," Sup guys."." Bob.Sometimes.You know how to hug on the heartstrings." said Ruby." Thanks I think?" said Bob." Same old Bob.Don't worry Bob.I promise that you will understand what that means later in life." said Robin." Can't you tell me what that means now?" said Bob." Nope.It would ruin the surprise." said the boys." Fine but I will find out what that means." said Bob.

The four went to go do things as Roger walked back in and he said," Up next is Dana and Terry.".The two walked in and then Terry said," Hey man.You look terrible."." Well,the good news that I am alive and well and I can still duel later." said Bob." Yeah.I mean I am pretty sure that Stella wouldn't let you." said Dana." Well,she would be a good friend to do that but my first duel out of the hospital will be with my little sister." said Bob." Yep!I get to duel big bro!" said Rose." I see.Promise me that you will beat him Rose." said Dana. " Okay.I will." said Rose." Way to have faith in me Dana." said Bob." You don't need it." said Terry.

The two walked off as Rose whispered to Bob," So are they dating?"." I do not know but maybe Roger knows." said Bob." What makes you think I know if Dana and Terry are dating?" said Roger." Emily." said Bob." Emily?" said Rose." Roger's girlfriend.She knows a lot about romance." said Bob." And you know this how?" said Roger." I have my sources." said Bob." Big brother is so cool." said Rose." Yeah I am." said Bob.

Roger sighed as Guy walked in with the four missing students as Bob said," Hey guys."." Bob.You are really lucky.I mean you have a scar over your chest which is showing your heart!" said Rita." I don't fell any different.I bet I can go swimming with this." said Bob." I would love to see that.So when are you getting out of here man?I mean Guy wants to duel you before he heads to the pro leagues." said Ryu." I think until my scar heals and after my duel with Rose here." said Bob." Yep.I get to duel big brother first." said Rose." Well I hope that you get better." said Tammy."Yep." said Guy." Once I get out of here,I would love to see you four duel." said Bob.

The five walked off as Bob said," So whose left?".Roger then saw 3 more groups and he said," 3 more."." Cool." said Bob." Why does big brother want to rush though this?" said Rose." I am really tired Rose." said Bob." Do you want me to tell the final three about you wanting some sleep?They will understand." said Roger." Nope.I can do it." said Bob.He yawned as Rose said," Did you need me to get you anything big brother?"."Nope.I will be fine." said Bob.

Jane ran in as she saw the scar and she said," Bob!You are alive!"." I'm.You alright?" said Bob." She was crying about you Bobby." said Noah." Really?I wish I was there to see that.I mean seeing her cry would be rare." said Bob." I cried at all those movies you made me watch when we were kids." said Jane." That is because I picked those movies because I wanted to see you cry." said Bob." Why?" said Jacob." I was 10." said Bob." That makes sense." said Joan." It does?" said the two boys." Yeah.Boys at that age still think cooties are real." said Jane." Really?" said Noah." Yep." said Joan." Ah.I hope you get better Bob.I don't think someone would want you dying." said Jacob." Who?" said Bob.

Jacob left as Noah said," He really loves keeping you on the edge of your seat doesn't you?".The boy followed his friends as the girls followed him.Stella ran in and she said," You are okay!"." Of course I am.It takes more than a demented ruler to kill this guy." said Bob." It is a good thing too.I mean losing the King of Games would be a bad thing." said Erica." You know?Who told you?" said Bob." Your dad.He told Jane's dad and now the whole world knows it." said Johnny.

Bob sighed as Emily said," So how are you doing Roger?You being his bodyguard must be hard."." It doing alright.I mean he hasn't tried to escape me yet." said Roger." Why would I do that?I mean my scar wouldn't heal if I did that." said Bob." Don't think too hard about it Bob.You might get a headache." said Johnny." We better get going.Some of us have finals to study for." said Erica." Finals are coming up?Shit.I better get going Bob." said Johnny.

He ran off as Erica and Emily followed him after giving her man a kiss." So Stella?Are you going to study?" said Bob." Nope.I am sure that I can pass." said Stella." You seem pretty confident." said Roger." What about you Roger?I mean you were in Slifer Red at the beginning of this crazy year if I remember right." said Bob." I was stuck in there because of my condition." said Roger." Ah." said Stella." I don't get it." said Rose." Roger had problems talking to people." said Bob." Ah." said Rose." Anyway,we have a final group left Stella.Bob will be here tomorrow." said Roger.

She then left as he saw Jaden standing there with Alexis,Audrey,and Yugi." Hey guys.I am doing better." said Bob." That is good.I want to request a challenge with you Bob." said Jaden." After my duel with Rose and Guy first." said Bob." Sweetness.That will be an awesome duel." said Jaden." It will.I am going to be rooting for Jaden." said Alexis." I hope so.I mean I got Rose and my family cheering for me but thanks for telling me." said Bob.

The two walked off as Roger said," I am off Bob.Good luck."." Later Roger." said Bob.He walked off as Yugi said," Don't worry about your brother and sister Bob.They are at your dorm which is pretty impressive for you.I think you get the brains from your mother."." Yeah.I did and also the good looks." said Bob." I miss you Bob." said Yugi." I know dad.I miss you and mom too.I mean I looked everywhere on Earth trying to find you two." said Bob." A Moto determination is very powerful." said Audrey." Will I be like that big bro?" said Rose." Who knows?I better get some sleep." said Bob.

The two parents took their daughter away and Audrey turned off the lights as Bob stared at the roof." King. Are you still awake?" said Armageddon.He stood there and Bob said," I am and call me Bob.".He walked toward Bob and he said," Look I am sorry.We were angry.I am still pissed for what the Spirit King did to us."." I am too but the past is the past.Lets live in the future.So you and the kids being friends with the other spirits?" said Bob." Yes.Some of them don't trust us because of us being used by the Dark Ruler.You can't blame for them for that." said Armageddon." Nah.They will love us.Good luck Armageddon." said Bob.

He went to sleep as Armageddon said," Bob.You are just like X.You could never hate anyone no matter what they did to you except for those step parents of yours.".He walked off.

Next time,
Ryu vs Rita vs Rich vs Tammy!

No comments:

Post a Comment