Monday, August 18, 2014

Yugiox GX Episode 55 Allison vs Chelsea.The duel for Bob's love


This duel will have the first cat fight of the new season and also Allison's deck will be impressive.

Bob was sleeping in his bed back at Duel Academy.He was enjoying the comfort of his bed but he was pushed out by his ancestor who is from the caveman times and he said," Wake up!"." I'm up!Why did you wake me up Og?" said Bob." Amon says that a Spirit King always need to be ready for anything." said Og." Of course it would be that old jerk.Tell him that I will be ready soon." said Bob.He walked into the shower and he well showered.

As he was putting on his normal outfit,he has the same thought." Why did Amon have to be one of my ancestor?".He walked downstairs to see Allison talking with Kitty and Jess." Bob!" said Jess.He ran over to the king and he said," Allison is so nice.So are you and her a thing?"." No.We aren't.We are friends.Right Allison?" said Bob." Yeah.So Bob?You own this entire thing?" said Allison." Yeah.Bob is worth a lot of money." said Kitty." You are?" said Allison." Guess they forgot to teach you kids about that.I am worth a lot of money and I am so not like Jason." said Bob.

" Yeah.That freshman is a spoiled brat.I hate how he picks on Angel.I mean she is his upperclassman." said Jess." Maybe you should duel him Jess.I mean Bob defeated him easy." said Allison." You did?I heard that he was the best kid at his prep school." said Kitty." He was just some spoiled rich kid who got his just desserts and I also slapped him." said Bob." Nice man.Color me impressed." said Jess." So where are the others?" said Bob." Others?" said Allison." Yeah.We have a lot of amazing duelist here and you will meet them all in due time." said Bob." I see." said Allison.

The two walked toward the Slifer Dorm and Allison said," So why did you pick me?I mean I am not that great of a student."." I never look at that when I picks students.I pick students by their dueling potential and you got a lot Allison." said Bob." Nice compliment Bob.She will be yours soon." said Amon.Bob ignored him as she said," I think we are here.".She was right as Bob saw Leslie who was talking with Stella." Bob!" said Stella.

She ran up to him and she hugged him." Who is she?And how does she know him?And why do I care?" thought Allison." Oh yeah.You two don't know each other.Allison meet one of my closet friends Stella Inferno and Stella this is the new member of the Millennium Dorm Allison May." said Bob." I see.You are very pretty.I am kinda of jealous." said Stella." Um thanks.So how do you know Leslie?" said Allison." I met her while she was looking for Chris." said Leslie.

She stood there as Bob said," Who is Chris?"." I am." said a boy.Bob got scared as he stood there." I am sorry!I have a bad habit about doing that.My name is Chris Ford and you must be Bob." said Chris." I am so sorry.You scared me man.Welcome to Duel Academy.So you must be pretty happy about here at Duel Academy." said Bob." Not really.I hate how she is here." said Chris." Who Chris?And my name is Allison by the way." said Allison.

" My younger sister Lisa Ford.She sticks out like a sore thumb." said Chris." You mean like Leslie does?" said Bob and Allison." Nope.More of that popular girl kind.She is an Obelisk Student." said Leslie." You mean like Jason?" said Stella." You know him?" said Allison." Who doesn't?He is so rich that he is buying people's friendship." said Stella." I see." said Bob.

He felt his ancestors yelling at him telling to kill this guy but Bob ignored them." Are you alright Bob?" said Chris." Yeah.I guess having several people yelling at you gives you a headache." said Bob." Huh?" said the three." He is the Spirit King and he can talk with his ancestors." said Stella." Ah.That is pretty cool.I mean you are the king of games and spirits." said Leslie." I want you guys to call me Bob.I already having spirits doing that to me 24/7." said Bob." Okay then Bob.Shouldn't someone get ready for teaching?" said Allison." Oh yeah.I better get going." said Bob.

He ran off as Chris said,"Is he always like that?"." Yep.He is pretty forgetful when it comes to normal things but when it comes to his friends,he is pretty caring." said Stella." So are you his girlfriend?" said Allison.She had no idea why she said that." Nope.Just friends,we were going to try a relationship but we didn't want our friendship to be ruined." said Stella." That is so romantic.You two held off your feelings toward each other so that you two can stay friends." said Leslie."It is?" said Stella and Chris." Who knows with her?We better to school before we are late." said Allison.

Meanwhile,in the Chancellor's Office.A woman was sitting in Jamie's chair.She was about 5 ft which for a guy is pretty short.She has purple hair and she was pretty but not as pretty as said someone like Allison and June.Jamie opened the door and she said," What are you doing Carmen Lane?".Shocker!

" Relaxing in my chair.What of it?" said Carmen." You being in my chair is one!The second thing is that you let him back in our school!" said Jamie." He is my child and I brought him back after he was wrongfully punished by the former chancellor and him." said Carmen." He deserve it!" said Jamie." He is staying her Jamie.So I have a new way to make Duel Academy more famous and we don't need that phony king to do it." said Carmen.She then held up a poster of Allison and Chelsea getting ready for a duel." We are going to make them duel as the school's official school duel." said Carmen.Jamie nod as she was worried about her students.

Bob ran into his room where he was teaching to see June getting ready." Bob?Our class doesn't start until they finish their assembly which is mandatory for students and then they have their tour of the school." said June." I guess I wanted to be here on time." said Bob.He walked over to her as she said," So are you ready to start teaching?"." Not really.I am pretty nervous about the whole thing." said Bob." I am not." said June." Lucky." said Bob." Just make it like a duel." said June.He then thought about it and he said," Hey!Guess you are right.".

He smiled as he said," Thanks June.So how long have you been teaching for?"." I am like you Bob.I just got this job and my teaching license a few months ago." said June." Oh so you are new here to Duel Academy. Have you be around the place yet?" said Bob." Nope.Jamie was supposed to give me a tour but you know that she is busy with Carmen." said June." Yeah but I can't blame her what so ever." said Bob."Indeed." said June." So you wanted to go on a tour lead by yours truly?" said Bob." Sure.It would be my honor but don't you have friends here?" said June." Don't worry.I got some of my good friends to help my freshman walk around.Now lets go already." said Bob.

Allison,Chris,and Leslie were walking out of the Assembly hall and Chris said," That was an interesting assembly to say the least."." I think learning those two are our headmasters.I mean they are like a couple you see on TV." said Leslie." Yeah and I can't believe that how many guys hit on you Leslie.I mean they were attracted to you." said Allison." I do have a pretty good personality." said Leslie." And also your breasts." said the two." What?" said Leslie." Nothing." said the two.

Leslie then bumped into an boy." Where do you think you going Freshman?!" said the boy.It was third year Obelisk with short blond hair and Leslie said," Well,I was walking around with my friends.".She stared down the boy as he ignored her and he went over to Allison and he said," You and me Saturday.How does that sound?"." No thanks you giant ape." said Allison." What did you just call me?" said the boy." Okay since the ape doesn't know how to hear when a girl is dumped him.A Giant Ape." said Allison." Nice." said Chris.

He was hiding behind a tree as Allison sighed." You aren't going to regret that bitch!" said the boy.He then fired up a punch and then it was blocked by a boy." Not so fast there Goliath." said the boy.It was Terry." Terry?" said a girl.Dana and Fate stood there and Fate said," Why are you blocking Goliath's punch?"." Well Fate,I was helping." said Terry." Allison May." said Allison." Cool name.The name is Terry Lawson and I hope we can talk later." said Terry.

He then put the boy into a hold as he said," See you guys later.".He walked off as Leslie said," Is he going to be alright?"." Yep.He is going to be just fine.My name is Dana Barton and this is Fate Falcon." said Dana." My name is Leslie Cruz and where did Chris go?" said Leslie.Allison pointed to the tree as Fate said," Dude. Why didn't you defend your girl?That is the definition of being a bitch."." Fate.Be nice to him.He is like Roger." said Dana." Ah.Sorry man." said Fate." It is fine and me and Allison are just friends." said Chris." I see." said Dana.

" So do you guys have a tour guide yet?" said Fate." Tour guide?" said Allison." Who is your headmaster?" said Dana." Bob." said Allison." Ah.You must be that new girl that joined our club.Well welcome." said Fate." So can we get going?" said Leslie.She was 10 feet away from them and Dana said," Has she always been like that?"." You don't know the half of it." said Allison.The two girls caught up to the hyper Slifer as Chris said," Um.Can you teach me to be a man?"." Sure." said Fate.

Later on the day." Are you sure that we had to make sure that Jess didn't peep on those girls?" said Fate." Yes.You know Jess just as well as I do." said Dana." I know." said Fate.The two were with Allison heading to Bob's classroom as Leslie took Chris to the nurse office from him almost dying by embarrassment from the girls and Allison said," Jess is a pervert?"." You were learn soon freshman." said Fate." I am actually a second year like you guys.I was transfer to the second year." said Allison." You must be pretty smart.I somehow made it to Obelisk Blue." said Fate.

" Yeah and you caught Bob's eye.He is pretty nice but with deciding his roommates is like picking which kid is your favorite." said Dana." I see." said Allison." Does he like me?" thought Allison.Then she heard Bob yell," What the fuck are you doing back here?!".The three ran in and Fate said," It can't be."." No way." said Dana.A boy stood across from Bob.He had bandages on his cheek and he had purple hair as Allison said," Um.Who is that guy?"." Craig Lane." said Fate.

He clenched his fist as Dana said," Bob and the previous Chancellor expelled him."." Then why is here?" said Allison." His mom." said Fate.Bob then noticed Allison and he thought," What is she doing here?!"." Didn't you miss me Bob?I would destroying your precious Duel Rider would make us best buddies." said Craig." Shut up Craig.Now tell me what you are doing here in my classroom!?" said Bob." I am here as a student here to learn about duel monsters from an overrated duelist." said Craig.

Bob clenched his fist so hard that it broke the table." Get out.I am not teaching you." said Bob who was calm but was angry." Nope.I am staying here.Have fun teaching me teach." said Craig.He ran off as Bob said," He is so dead."." Let me guess you two had a history." said Allison." You don't know the half of it Allison.I thought you were on the tour with Leslie and Chris." said Bob." She was but Chris fainted because Dana took us by the girls locker room looking for Jess." said Allison." Sorry about that one Bob.I guess I am still getting over so some stuff involving that pervert." said Dana." It is fine." said Bob."Didn't you have another teacher teaching with you." said Fate.

Bob then pointed to a scared June as Allison said," What did you do to her?"." Nothing!I swear on my name!" said Bob." He is right.I guess hearing Bob yell was a shock." said June." Yeah.It was." said Fate and Dana." We are talking later." said Allison.Bob then noticed Leslie running toward him and then she tackled him." Allison!You need to get to the Duel Arena!"."Why?" said Allison." And can you get off me?" said Bob.

She got off the boy and she said," You are against Chelsea in the first school duel of the year!"." That is awesome!I was in the first one with Kitty.We kicked our opponent's buts!" said Bob." Yeah but you did almost lose." said Fate." Thanks for reminding me Fate.Lets go." said Bob." But I left my duel disk back in my room." said Allison." You can borrow mine." said Bob.

He handed her red,black,and white duel disk as Dana said," Why do you have that on you?"." I was expecting people trying to take my title so I will be a perfect dueling example for the kids." said Bob." That makes some amount of sense." said June."You don't mind if we take Bob?" said Fate." Nope.Have fun kids." said June.Allison then thought," She seems way different from those 2 other teachers that I meet.".

Allison stood there as she saw Chelsea standing there." Chelsea-Chan!We love you!" said the boys and some girls." Thanks you all.You are going down OTK girl!" said Chelsea." Why do you want to duel me?I haven't even said a word to you before today." said Allison." Because of him!" said Chelsea.Allison then saw her pointing at Bob with her friends." Okay.Me and Bob are friends.I am using his duel disk because I left my duel disk at my dorm." said Allison." You are going down." said Chelsea.

" This is going to be an amazing duel don't you think Jamie?" said Carmen." I can't believe that you brought back your demonic son when Chancellor Rhodes expelled him after what he did to Bob and Jess last year!" said Jamie." He is my child Jamie and Rhodes was an idiot for expelling Craig because it was Bob's fault." said Carmen." How?" said Jamie.She was holding back her rage as Carmen explained her flawed reason," He is a flawed duelist whose deck is filled with overpowered monster and he is a idiot and you and Rhodes both idiots for making him the headmaster of the Millennium Dorm which should be destroyed.".

Allison drew her five cards as Chelsea said," I am going first!".She drew a card and she said," I summon Frost Tiger in attack mode!".Then a tiger made of ice appeared and then Allison thought," I better keep an eye on that tiger."." I place one card facedown to end my turn.Your move." said Chelsea.Allison drew a card and she said," Perfect.I summon Golbindbergh in attack mode!".

Then a goblin in a plane appeared as Allison said," I activate my monster's special effect.I can special summon a level 4 or lower monster in my hand and I have one that will blow your mind.I summon Silent Magician LV4 in defense mode.".Then a female magician appeared and Chelsea said," So what are those weaklings going to do?They can't even compared to my tiger."." I then play the spell known as Quick Summon and I summon Valkyrie of the Nordic Ascendant in defense mode." said Allison.Then a angel appeared with the three monsters as Allison said," I end my turn with 2 facedowns.Your move Chelsea.".

" Why didn't she attack?" thought Chelsea.She looked at the two facedown cards and she said," I see what you are planning."." What?" said Allison." I first play my facedown!Twin Pillars of Ice!" said Chelsea.Then 2 ice pillars appeared as she drew a card and Allison said," My Silent Magician now gains 500 ATK and DEF since you drew a card."." Whatever.I play the spell known as Soul Infusing Sculptor giving my icy pillars that was the same name and effect as Frost Tiger!" said Chelsea.

Then she said," I play Double Summon and I send my two tokens to summon White Night Dragon!".Then a dragon made of ice appeared as she said," I then play Brain Control and I take Silent Magician to join me.". The silent monster walked over to Chelsea and she said," I then tribute her so I can summon Blizzard Princess!".The princess appeared as Chelsea said," Attack Frost Tiger!".The icy tiger was rushing to the goblin and then Allison said," I activate my facedown!Threatening Roar!".Then a roar scared the monster and then Chelsea said," You are lucky OTK girl.I end my turn.".

Allison drew a card and she said," I play my other facedown known as Call of the Haunted and I bring back my magician!".She return and she thanked Allison without talking and then Allison said," I then play Card of Sanctity!".She then drew 5 cards and Chelsea drew 6 cards as the magician gained more power and then Allison said," I play Spellbook inside the pot!".She then drew 3 more cards as did Chelsea and the magician gained more power.

Allison then smirked and then she said," I play Counter Adding!".Then a machine appeared as Chelsea said," So what does that card do?"." It lets me add counters to a monster on my field and the number that I can add is based on the monster on your field and I could have destroy your tiger thanks to my tuner but I felt like impressing someone." said Allison.The magician then gained 3 more counters as Allison said," I can now special summon Silent Magician LV8!".

Counter Adding.Spell.Normal.Lets you add a counter to one of your monsters and for every monster on your opponents field,you gained a counter.

Mahad then appeared as Bob noticed him staring at the female magician." You like her don't you?" said Bob. Mahad ignored him as Bob thought," I guess we like the girl and her deck."." I then summon Gagaga Magician in attack mode!" said Allison.Then a clone of Dark Magician appeared but he had chains around him and then Allison said," I then play Double Summon so I can bring out Gagaga Girl in attack mode!".

Then the female version appeared and she gained as Chelsea said," So what are you going to do with all of those weak monsters?"." This!I then changed Gagaga Magician to the current level of 4 and then I XYZ summon Gagaga Girl and Gagaga Magician to summon Number 39:Utopia in attack mode!" said Allison. Then the most famous number card appeared as Bob thought," She has a Number Card?Interesting."." I then Synchro Summon my two remaining monster to make Celestial Wolf Lord,Blue Sirius!" said Allison.

Then a blue wolf monster appeared as Allison said," If you haven't figure it out yet but my deck is pretty good.I then attack with Silent Magician!Destroy that overgrown lizard with your powerful magic.".She then destroy the lizard causing 500 points of damage as Allison said," I then play the spell Rush Recklessly and I give it to Utopia!Rising Sun Slash!".The monster slashed the princess causing 400 points of damage leaving her with 2300 life points as Allison said," Destroy the tiger.The wolf destroy the lion causing 500 life points as Allison said," I can now play a card known as Two More Hits and then I attack twice with my magician! So you lost.".

She then knocked out Chelsea as Mahad thought," I am thinking I am in love."." I knew it." said Bob.He looked at him as he went back into his deck.Bob sighed and he walked over to his friends." Here you go Bob." said Allison.She handed him back his disk and he said," That was a pretty impressive duel."." Thanks Bob." said Allison.The two talked as Chelsea said," What is she doing talk to my future boyfriend?".I am sensing a cat fight soon.

Bob and Allison were walking around campus as Allison said," So Bob?What is your favorite card?"." Why do you ask?" said Bob.He then felt his cards wanting him to say that they are his favorite card." I don't know.Mine is Silent Magician LV8.She has always been there for me." said Allison." I think mine would be Mahad." said Bob." Is he one of your ancestors?" said Allison." Nope.It is this one." said Bob.

He showed her Dark Magician and then he said," He has always been my best card just like my dad."." I see.I guess you two have a lot in common." said Chris.The two turned around to see him and they said," Don't do that!"." Sorry.You two are like the perfect couple." said Chris." We are?" said the two." Yeah.I mean you two are both popular.Bob with the girls and Allison with the guys.Your strongest monster are magicians and you two are nice to everyone." said Chris." I guess but I have anger issues.I got my step parents to blame for that." said Bob.

Then Allison saw a female version of Chris but she had her Obelisk Groupies with her." Hey Chrissy." said the female." Hey Lisa.What do you want?" said Lisa.She ignored him as she said," You are the boy who defeated Jason and you are the girl who defeated Chelsea.I am impressed."." Um thanks?" said the two." You are allowed to be my friend and you Bob to be my boyfriend." said Lisa." What?!" thought Allison." Um no thanks Lisa.I am not looking for anyone right now but thanks for the offer." said Bob." Same with me beside the whole looking for anyone right now part." said Allison." I see.I will see you around and word of advice don't hang out with Chris.He is a loser." said Lisa.Ouch.

She walked off with her groupies as Chris said," Sorry about my sister guys.She can be like that.".Stella walked over as she said," Did Chris not stand up for himself?"." Yeah." said Allison." Sometimes Chris.You need to stand up for yourself." said Stella." Are you afraid of talking to people?" said Bob." No.I just don't want to cause a problem." said Chris.

He ran off as Bob said," He is scared."." I blame Lisa.She is a jerk to him.I mean he stayed back home because of her and she ignores him." said Stella." So is he a good duelist?" said Allison." Yeah.He is pretty good with his ninja cards." said Stella." Oh.I see." said Bob." I thought you were over your hatred of Ninjas." said Stella." You hate Ninja?" said Allison."It is complicated.Lets just say that having your snacks stolen from them gets you pissed." said Bob." Really?That is the reason." said the two girls." Yes.I am off.I promise to hang out with Kurt and Roger." said Bob.

Later on,Allison was in the main lobby and she was talking to her mom on a video call chat thing." Hey Mom." said Allison." Someone seems happy.Did you find someone you are crushing on?" said Allison's mom." No but I did make some new friends." said Allison.Bob introduced her to everyone and she thought everyone was pairing her with Bob which bother her on a level which she didn't like because Bob and her were just friends.Then her eyes were covered as she heard a voice,"Guess who?"." If you don't move your hands right now,I will hurt you." said Allison.

The person was Bob and he said," So is this your mother?My name is Bob Moto and I am the headmaster of your daughter dorm."." I see.You can call me Cathy with a C." said Cathy." I see.So let me tell you about your daughter." said Bob." Bob!What are you doing?" said Allison." Being a good friend.She won her first duel in front of the entire school without losing a single life point." said Bob." Really?Is that good?" said Cathy." Mom.That is really good." said Allison." Oh.I better get going.Some of us have work in the morning.Bye Bob and keep an eye on my daughter." said Cathy.

She hanged up as Allison said," So why did you do that?"." What did I do?" said Bob." You made me seem like we were together." said Allison." We aren't Allison.I mean we are friends." said Bob." I know but my mom love me to finally getting a boyfriend.I mean I am 17 years old and I haven't a boyfriend yet." said Allison." I know how that feels all too well.Try having your ancestor yelling at you 24/7 to get a girlfriend." said Bob." That must suck." said Allison." Not really.You better go to sleep.I will make tomorrow no fun as your teacher." said Bob." Whatever Bob.Night." said Allison.

She walked toward the female dorm as Bob looked at the ceiling." You like her a lot don't you?" said Ryu. He stood there as Bob fell off the couch as he said," We are just friends Ryu!"." Oh.We know but you will see what we mean soon enough and I am looking forward to your class." said Ryu.He walked off as Bob thought," I better get some sleep so I am not sleeping in class tomorrow.".He walked toward his room and little did he that know that this year will be hectic.

Next time,
Bob duels against the Bancho at the Duel Academy Bridge.
 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment