Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pokemon Episode 2 Rock Crushing


Episode 2 with Bob who looks at life and he hates Humans.He is like a crazy villain and a fallen hero.And I don't know the difference between on Zoura's name.Nothing changes.

After 2 days of walking,I reached Roman City.I burned down the hotel that I was staying at in Mural City,I cause the police to hate my guts,and I crush trainers dream with my Pokemon.I'm what you would call a villain but I think I am an Anti-hero.I mean I do what I do because what Shawn did to me when I was little and you can hate my guts but I really don't care.I stood there and I felt man's influence everywhere.I then noticed Poliwag,Magby,and Seedot everywhere.

In Ryoku,it didn't have Starter Pokemon as Starter but it did have three pretty cool Pokemon.The Grass Pokemon was Seedot,the fire Pokemon was Magby,and the Water Pokemon was Poliwag.I learn this after I watched the news as I enjoyed dinner.

I then walked around the city when I slammed by a Biker." Sorry little man." said the Biker.He helped me up and I said in a tone which could freeze Moltres's fire," You shouldn't have done that."." Why?" said the Biker.I then looked at him with my red eyes and I said," You will feel my wrath."." With what?" said the Biker who was scared." Okay.Go!" I said.

I then walked off as I said to myself," That felt good.".I then stood outside of the Contest Hall which were stupid.I mean only the rich and beautiful did this kind of crap and I hate coordinators for many reasons but two main reasons.One they are cocky as all hell and Two they made fun of my Pokemon which to me like is my family so when you are with me,don't make fun of them.

I walked inside of this hell and I got looks for everyone in there." Stop looking at me or I will your eye ball out." I said.I sat down and I felt their stares were swords in my skin.I sat there and I heard a girl," Look who is here.I never thought I would see you here Shadow.".I then looked up and I saw Stella Polar.She was my "friend" due to me saving her from her abusive friend who I knocked his block up with an uppercut.Yes,I actually had a human friend and she is a Coordinator.I am just full of surprises 

" So what do you want Polar?" I said." I am here to compete in contest and you?" said Stella.I was here to defeat Shawn and maybe something else but I lied," I am here to compete in the Pokemon League."I gagged a little as Stella said," We should hang out together Shadow.I mean it would be fun.".She looked determined which I found rare in people and I said," Sure Stella.".She hugged me which would make a normal guy blush like crazy but I am not like normal guys no am I?

" What are you doing hugging that freak?" said a snobby boy.I then saw the boy who I took Thunder from and his name was Drew.Yep,I burned Drew with fire and yes I hate this guy with a passion." What do you want Drew?Do you want my Charizard to burn you again?" I said." I still hate you for that Shadow." said Drew." Join the club boy." I said.Stella then said," So you ready to lose Drew?"." No because I will defeat you and your freaky boyfriend." said Drew.By the way,I was known as Shadow to everyone and whenever I do something that was consider to illegal,I made people think I was named Devil.

He ran off as Stella said," Sorry about Drew Shadow."."It is fine Stella.I mean I am used to Coordinators not like you." I said." Good.I thought you would hate me." said Stella." I would never would hate you Stella." I said.She smiled and then I stood up." Where are you going Shadow?" said Stella." To the gym." I said.She grabbed my arm and she said," Please stay for the contest Shadow."." Fine." I said.

She walked off to go train as I heard a whip sound coming from some of my Pokemon and I sighed at their sometime childish behavior.I then saw Ash and his group of friends plus Shawn walk in.They had 2 coordinators with them and they are famous but not snobby thanks to Shawn.According to my journey around the world,I learn that Shawn meet Delia and he became Ash's father figure and Ash became a trainer who competed in Kanto,Johto,Sinnoh,Hoenn,and Unova and he got to the semi finals or finals.

Oh and Ash travels with Brock who was once the Pewter City gym leader and a breeder,Misty who was once the Cerulean City and water Pokemon master,Max who was a trainer who wasn't even close to Ash or my level at Pokemon battling but I will admit that he is okay,May Max's older sister and a pretty good Coordinator,Dawn who is annoying as hell and a coordinator who is okay,Iris who is a dragon master yet she only has 2 dragon Pokemon,and Cilan who was a Pokemon Connoisseur which means they love Pokemon like crazy.

Ash ran over to me and he said," Hey Shadow."." Ash.What do you want?" I said." What are you doing here Shadow?" said Max." I am here to watch Stella compete.Oh and she will win." I said.Dawn then said," So did you capture any new Pokemon?".I was tempted to show her Darkrai but then I would be compared to Devil and I will be thrown in jail which I could break of easy." Nope." I said." Can we see Drake?Or Razor?Rex?" said Iris.

Cilan dragged her back as Brock said," So are you here in town to get the badge?"." Yes and I plan to win." I said." No way!I mean you would have to defeat Ash and Shawn first." said Misty.She was right.I mean I have never battled Ash or Shawn but I am ready for either of them.I then started to walk off as Shawn said," Same old Shadow.".Oh you don't know shit about me Shawn.I mean I am the child of the Lucario who you killed!

I was outside and I looked around and it was empty.The contest must be started and since I can't sit through those without dying a little,I sent my Ditto as me inside as I started to train with Selena.She was my aura trainer due her being connected to the aura and also her and Master were family.

We stopped as I felt my body going to exploded." You ready for hanging out with her Shadow?" said Selena." Not really but I can't say no to Stella." I said." You really like her don't you?" said Selena." No.I see her just I did when I didn't see my master die.She is blind and one day,I will make her see the truth." I said,She shrugged as she said," You need to think about the master less.".I looked at her with my eyes which I use to kill people and she said," Never mind.".

I walked with Stella and I thank Ditto for knowing how to talk because I would be screwed." So Shadow?You up for lunch?" said Stella."Why?" I said." Don't your Pokemon get hungry?" said Stella." Yeah but I really don't think my wallet can handled one of them stomach." I said." I see.Lets get to the park then we go to the gym." said Stella.She was ordering me around and I said," You don't order me Stella."." Sorry.I forgot." said Stella.

We were at the park and I was thinking about my team for the gym.I knew about her being rock type and I was picking a team would make her going crazy.I then saw Stella looking at me with her blue eyes which meant that she wanted something." What do you want Stella?" I said bluntly." Lets go to the gym already!" said Stella." We just got to the park and you want to leave?Shouldn't you practice for your next contest?" I said." Yeah but I think I am ready and also I remember that you are an amazing battler." said Stella.I was so I said," Okay lets go.".

We stood outside of the gym which was like a boxing ring.I mean two people use Pokemon to fight over a piece of metal is stupid but to get my revenge on Shawn,it will be so worth it.We walked into the gym and I noticed a lot of rocks everywhere and the maid of this place must hate her job." I think they are from Rock Slide." I said." Smart kid." said a voice.

I then saw a woman about 30 years old.She had brown hair which had rocks in it and blue eyes.She was wearing a brown shirt and blue pants." My name is Pebble and I am the gym leader.So who is the challenger?".I sighed as I raised my hand and she said," Good.Follow me.".We followed her and I notice several fossils.I then saw Shawn and Ash and their group and I said," Dam it.".Stella looked at me and she said," Guess they want to see you.Well good luck Shadow.".

She ran up there and Pebble said," What is your name kid and tell me your hometown?".I then decided to have fun with this and I said," Shadow and I am from Hell!".Pebble said," Okay kid.Lets have a 6 on 6 Pokemon battle.You can switch out your Pokemon So good to you?"." Of course." I said.The ref walked up and said," Good luck Shadow.She is very strong.I mean she almost defeated the boy with the Pikachu."." Thanks but I don't need it." I said." Okay Begin!" yelled the ref.

I then said," Go Emboar.".Then a boar like Pokemon came out.This is Emboar and he is a fan of Sumo Wresting and Judo.I met him as a Tepig and he was getting abused by a Sumo so I defeated him with my lighting legs and he joined me." You must be stupid kid.I mean bringing a fire Pokemon to a rock gym is pretty stupid but I guess that I will enjoy this.Go Golem!" said Pebble.Then a male rock monster came out and the ref said," Go!".

" Earthquake!" said Pebble." Stay there and take it." I said.The ground shook as he shook it off.He then spoke to me which I am guessing that he didn't want to spoil that he could talk." Can I do something yet Bob?" said Emboar." Nope.I mean you know the way that I love to battle." I said.He sighed as Pebble said," A strong Pokemon you have there but it can't handled Double Edge!".The rock monster went toward him and I said," Grab him.".

The pig grabbed him and I said," Throw it in the air.".The Pokemon which was very heavy was thrown into the air with ease and I said," Now Aura Sphere."." What?" said Pebble.He fired a sphere of Aura which then exploded on the rock Pokemon which then burned the rock and he was knocked out as Emboar dodged him crashing the ground." Winner Emboar!" said the ref who was shocked at the aura attack.I couldn't blame her since all of my Pokemon knew Aura Attacks since we train together so we ready for anything.

Pebble return Golem as she said," Go Sudowoodo!".Then a rock Pokemon which looked like a tree appeared and I said," Return Emboar.Go Ninetales.".Then a shiny Ninetales came out and she was not be threaten with.I met her as I was traveling through a supposed haunted force.I wasn't scared of said forest thanks to me being consider a demon and the shit that I have seen would make anything die from fear.I met her and she joined me since I made it through the forest and also she like my aura.

" Another Fire Pokemon?What is he thinking kid?" said Misty." Yeah.A beginner would use a Water Pokemon to defeat her." said Max." But didn't you lose Breloom to her?" said Dawn.He was about to argue back as Shawn said," Calm down kids.Bob must have a plan.".I clenched my fist because the man who killed my master is being nice to me as the ref said," Begin!".

"Double Edge!" said Pebble." Flamethrower." I said.She fired a fire attack which actually burned the wall and said tree." Wow.That is one strong flamethrower." said Brock." Stone Edge and Hammer Arm!" said Pebble." Sunny Day then Energy Ball." I said.She made the arena warmer as she fired a ball out of her tails which she fired nine and then Sudowoodo was knocked out as the ref said,"Winner Ninetails!" said the ref.

Ninetails return as Pebble said," Go Aggron!".Then an armored Pokemon came out and I said," I am not going to use a fire Pokemon but this one will blow your mind Pebble.Go Scizor.".Then a red bug Pokemon came out and he was ready to fight.I met him when he was a Scyther and he was a fighter.He was always fighting everyone who came in his way.I captured him after we battled an Ursaring who is always causing me problems when camping." Begin!" said the ref.

" Hyper Beam!" said Pebble.The armored Pokemon fire the beam and I said," Dodge.".He was gone as I said,"Extreme Speed into Iron Head.".He slammed into the Pokemon making him go back far as Pebble said," How?"." He is very strong." I said.Aggron walked back to the field and Pebble said,"Fire Blast!".He then fired a beam and I said," Double Team and Brick Break.Make the speed Mach 2.".My Scizor can changed the speed of his attack to make it stronger which it did by knocked out Aggron causing the ref to say," Winner Scizor!".

He went back as Pebble said," You are good kid.Go Rhyperior!".The massive female Rock Pokemon came out and then I said," Okay then.Go Ray.".Then a bird which consider to be a wrestler came out.He was once a fantastic Pokemon wrestler which I defeat him with a grass Pokemon.He joined my party after I felt bad for him after his trainer dumped him.The ref then said," Begin!".

Pebble said," Rock Slide!".Then rocks came from the sky and then I said," Dodge it and then Encore.".He then made the Rock Pokemon use Rock Slide two more times which would be crazy to an trainer but I am smarter than that." Flying Press and Sky Attack." I said.He slammed into the rock Pokemon with the power of Sky Attack which made the Rock Pokemon felt and I said," Aura Press.".He then glowed blue as he did Flying Press with Aura and he knocked out the Pokemon and the Ref said," Winner Ray!".

He went back as Pebble said," You are really pissing me off kid."." I know and it comes with me being so lovable." I said.She growled as she said," Go Gigalith!".Then a Pokemon came out and I said," Go Meowth!".Then a cat Pokemon came out and May said," You don't think that?"." I think so." said Iris." Lets go Shadow." said Meowth.This Meowth was a special case among Pokemon and Ash's group,he could talk and he was part of Team Rocket.

I met him along with Z and Selena.We were training nearby Team Rocket's main base because we could hang those idiots and we were planning to destroy the place.We met him and he was covered in wounds thank to Jessie and James being promoted and trading him in for a Pokemon which was actually weaker than Meowth.He joined us after I used Z to destroy the place." You ready Shadow?" said Meowth." Yeah." I said." Go!?" said the ref.The Ref was shocked by him talking which I was used too.

" Rock Slide and Power Gem!" said Pebble." Dodge it and then Dragon Claw." I said.He slashed the rock Pokemon and it caused a wound and Pebble said," Those are sharp claws."." Yeah.Water Pulse." I said. Then Meowth made the water appeared and it would have knocked out the rock but thanks to that annoying Sturdy,he stays in." Explosion!" said Pebble." Are you fucking stupid?!I mean you are hurting your Pokemon!" I yelled in my head.

Meowth dodged it and then Gigalith knocked himself out." Winner Meowth." said the ref.He went back into my bag as Pebble said," Go Tyrantrum!".Then a dark red T-Rex Pokemon came out and then I said," Go Z!".She came out and she yawned." Did you wake me up just for this overgrown lizard?" said Z.She was talking to me in my head." Yep.Now get to work." I said." Why can't you be more emotionless?" said Z.

I ignore her and the ref said," Begin!"." Crunch!" said Pebble." Dodge." I said.She went sightly to the left and then Pebble said," Dragon Tail!"." Block it with Double Team." I said.The dragon swiped out of the clones into thin air as Z was in the air and I said," Show them Night Daze!".She then fired the most powerful water attack move which slammed him into the ground knocking him out cold." Winner Shadow!" said the ref.

I return Z and I thought," Hurry up.".Pebble handed me the badge with much anger in her thanks to me.The badge look a diamond which made me pissed off because I was fighting her Pokemon for a piece of metal shaped like a diamond." Here you go Shadow." said Pebble." Thanks Pebble or should I call you Gravel?" I said.She then tried to kill me as the ref dragged her off.

I stood outside of the Pokemon Center ready to go and I was stopped by Stella's hugging." Good Bye Shadow.I will see you later at the Grand Festival.Right?" said Stella." Yep." I said.I felt the whip sound effect from my Pokemon as she flew off on her Togekiss who isn't my biggest fan of mine.I then started to walk off to the next gym.

Next Time,
Bob meets Team Hyde who makes him want to rip their spine out of their back.

No comments:

Post a Comment