Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Power Episode 5 Powers are bad Juju


This Power is different from other Powers ain't it?I mean Bob transformed into a girl for a while,you can call it a arc but I'm not.Anyway,I am not going to be super descriptive about this whole thing because that is wrong.Bob will be the main star of this whole thing and everything changes.

I was walking out of the hospital with one thought in mind," How did the entire country changed in a month?!".The country was changed thanks to Human Protection and my life was changed for the worst.I mean I was once Robert Percival X,National Hero along with Chris or Stampy the Elephant but now I'm a girl and a blond at that named Robin.Weird how life is sometimes.Thanks to Emma,I am this way.Why you may be asking this because I amuse her and like I said before,she is a freaking Psycho.


I stood outside of my new home which was paid for by Emma.It was the most expensive apartment building in town so I was thankful and worried that I am in her debt or something like that which makes me frighten.I walked inside and I walked up to the main desk and the clerk who is about 22 told me that my room is the top floor and he asked me out which was weird since I am 5 years younger than him.I went toward the elevator and I thought," I am so in her debt now.".


I found my room which I opened up with my key.It was huge and it had an amazing view over the entire town.I then notice a fruit basket on the main coffee table with a note on it.I read the note and it said," Dear Bobby,This is your BFF Emma.You have noticed that you have a great place paid by me.You know live here and Welcome.Check out the place when you have a chance.Love Emma.".I sighed as I said in my female voice," Guess I better look around.".

I then found this place was like a mansion in here.I stop outside of my room and I gagged a little.It was so pink and I hate that color with a burning passion.I then said," Time for a paint job!".I then fired black paint out of my hand and I can do this because I have the power to change a surface's color.I then made the room like mine but getting rid of the pink for the first start.I then made almost every black,red,and white since I love those colors.


The next day,I was in my room mediating with my powers.I was out for a month and my powers have grown since then and then I said," Lets see if I can do this.".I then concentrated my powers into one part on my body which made me back to normal and a guy but as Power." I'm back to normal!" I said.I hugged myself and I tried to be Bob but I went back to Robin as I said," I guess I am going to have to figure out this whole powers thing sooner or later.".


I was eating breakfast wearing a bathrobe which covered my female body well and I was reading the newspaper on my phone.I mean are newspaper still around.It was talking about how the schools became like a Japanese school.I am not going to ask how but I am going with it.I then pulled out my phone when I heard the doorbell ring.I looked through the door and I saw Emma." Hi Bobby!" said Emma.I opened the door and I said," What the hell do you want?!"." You are late for school Robin." said Emma.


She stood there as I said," What are you talking about Emma?I mean you made me like this!"." Ah Robin. You should calm down.I could have made you look like this." said Emma.She showed me a picture of I think a Cat.She was a very bad artist." I guess you are right.So what am I at school?" I said.She then sat down and I said," Didn't invite you but just invite yourself.".


I sat down across from her and she said," You are Robin Young.You are transfer to Class 2-1."." Huh?" I said." You never watched an Anime before have you?" said Emma." I didn't have the time.I was plotting world domination." I said jokingly.She then looked at me seriously and I said," I am kidding!"." Good.You ready for school?I mean wearing a bathrobe is pretty stupid." said Emma." I am going to change Emma." I said." I know." said Emma.


I changed into a black jacket with a green shirt,blue jeans,female tennis shoes which were my signature colors Black,Red,and White.I had my long blond hair tied into a pony tail.I then walked out and Emma said," You trying to look like a guy?"." I am a guy Einstein!" I yelled.She then dragged me into hell which is commonly referred to as getting a makeover.


I looked at myself in a mirror after Emma was finished." So Robin?What do you think?" said Emma.I had my blond hair out and It look like I went to a salon which I know what that is thanks to having a little sister,my face looked normal and I didn't look like a celebrity thank the gods for that,I had diamond earrings which didn't make me look like a slut,I was wearing a light green shirt which is different from the normal dark green shirt that I usually wear,I was wearing black jeans,and the normal tennis shoes that I usually wear.


" Not bad.I can't believe that I am complimenting you." I said." Thanks Robin." said Emma." So are we going or what?" I said.I held my bag which I had since I was little." Yes.Now lets getting.We can't keep the driver waiting any longer." said Emma." The what?" I said." Are you deaf or something Bob?I said driver.Oh wait you are poor." said Emma.She laughed at me being poor and I ignored her and I walked toward the Limo.


We drove to Saint Academy in silence and Emma said," Do you hate me Bobby?".I then said," No.I mean you did transform me into a girl and You ruined my life!"." Calm down Bobby.I don't hate you.In fact,you are my first friend." said Emma." Really?" I thought." You are the first person that I have fun with." said Emma.I kinda felt bad for the Psycho Bitch because she was like me.We were both lonely but I had Ace and Allison or I did." So Emma?Is Robert Percival X here?" I said." Nope.You don't even exist but your family does." said Emma." Good." I said.


I then followed Emma through the Student Council's super secret entrance which led us to the Student Council Room." So where do I go Emma?" I said." We are waiting till the bell rings." said Emma.I sat in a chair leaning back and I had a weird thought," Did Emma protect me from the Spider King and the End?Are they even here?"." So?Are you going to be call Bob like before?" said Emma." Yeah.I mean I can say that I look like a guy when I was a kid." I said."I see." said Emma.


I then heard the bell ring and I then stood up and I headed toward the door." You ready Bob?" said Emma." Yep and I promise that I won't be plotting world domination with my brain of mine.Lets stay friends Emma." I said.I walked toward the Principal's office during class so I won't get hit on.I mean I am not like a girl who got plastic surgery everywhere.Just a normal girl in my opinion but hell I could be wrong.


I stood there and I enter it.I then notice it was empty and I looked around the office.I then sense a presence as it grabbed my breasts." Ah you must be that new girl that Emma was talking about.She was so right about you." said the voice.I then turned around to see a woman who was about 25 years old.She had short blue hair and she was very pretty to the males at this school." Who are you?And why are you grabbing my boobs?" I said.


I made her let go as she said," I am Saint's vice Principal.Mrs.Selma Masterson and I am the Principal's hot and young wife.He will be happy to see you now.".She opened a door and I sat on the chair provided for me.It was old and it felt like it was duct taped together.


" Ah.You must be Ms.Young." said a man.I then saw a man in his early 40s and he look happy to see me and not in the perverted way sickos.He had brown hair and a beard but he was graying." Sup." I said." So why are you transfer here?" said the man.


He sat in front of me and I said," Oh you know.I need a real challenge in my education."." Yes.I heard that you are one very smart girl.With these,you should be in college.So why are you at a high school?" said the man." I need some social experiences." I said." I see.Well welcome to Saint Ms.Young.I am your principal Sam Masterson and if you have problems,come talk to me about them." said Sam.


After looking around,I found my class.I think this is where my AP Calculus was and I did an soul scan of the room by touching the wall.I then sensed Ace,Allison,and Stella's souls in there and I thought," Yes!I get to see them again."." So Bob?Is someone a little scared to go in there?" said Emma.I then saw her and I said," Yeah.So what are you doing here?"." This is my class idiot." said Emma." Oh I knew that." I said.


She sighed as she opened the door and then she said," Robin!Get over here!".I ran in and I got stares from everyone like I was the new kid which I was but I knew them all but as Bob.I stood there and I said," Hi.".I wasn't showing it but I was sweating bullets which could break the human skull." So is this the new kid?" said the teacher." Yep.Ms.Sparks.Why don't you introduce yourself to your class Robin?" said Emma.

She then sat in her desk and I said," My name is Robin Young and I am happy to be here.".I then leaned across the chalkboard and then I made up a back story on the spot." So do you have a boyfriend?" said Ace.My face showed no emotion as I said with a lie and icy tone to my voice," No and don't you even try asking me out.".Ace then was depressed as Ms.Sparks said," Why don't you sit in that seat in the back by the window next to Allison?Allison?Could you please raise your hand?".

She then raised her hand and I was to the back.I sat in my old desk which I wrote the words screw you Ms.Wine under it and June said," I will be right back.I left my plan book in the office.Try to make some friends Robin.".She was gone as Allison said," So Robin?How do you know Emma?"." Oh you know." I said." Know what?" said Allison." Don't press the lovely lady Allison." said Ace.He grabbed my hands and he said," Ah Robin.You may hate me now but you will be mine soon or later.".

He was then knocked down to the floor by a sword made of wood known as Bokken which is used in Kendo and I saw a girl.She had short purple hair and she was wearing an outfit which looked ready to be ready to fight at any moment and I was impressed to say the least." Trina!Why did you hit me?" said Ace." Because you were hitting on the new girl who doesn't want a boyfriend." said Trina.She then said," My name is Trina Coleman."." Sup." I said.

I then saw Emma with Stella who sat near Emma and Emma said," Enjoying class Robin?"." Yeah.I mean it is interesting." I said.I then looked over at Ace who had a giant red sword mark on his head and I said," Are you going to be alright Ace?"." Yeah and how do you know my name?" said Ace." Lucky guess?" I said. Emma sighed as Trina said," So do you have any cute boys on your phone?"." Oh here." I said.

I pulled out my phone and I showed the group excluding Emma who had to leave thanks to a picture of me." Wow.He is hot." said Stella and Allison." Um thanks but that is my really good friend." I said." Dam.I can't compete with that." said Ace.I looked at the picture and I thought," Man,I can really lie."." So Robin?Do you have someone to eat lunch with?" said Trina." Nope.I am kinda winging it." I said." Then you are joining the Ace.I'll protect you from the crazy stalkers of this school." said Ace." Um thanks but I'll be fine." I said.

Class went on as I sleep through it.I was tired for some reason maybe keeping the fact that I am a guy from my old friends was draining me or I am just lazy.I then heard the lunch bell ring as Allison woke me up." Morning sleeping beauty." said Allison." Oh hey Allison.How long was I asleep?" I said." About 3 hours.You sleep so quiet." said Allison." Thanks.I normally sleep through all of my classes." I said." That wasn't an compliment." said Allison." But I took it as one." I said.

I then noticed something off with the air and I said," I'll be right back.".I ran off and I turned on my soul scanner which allows me to sense supernatural stuff like the End or the Spider King.I then sense a powerful soul and I thought," I better stop it before it gets here.".I then ran to the girls bathroom because I'm one.I then transform back into my male self but as Power.I then transported myself out of the bathroom and I ran toward the soul.

I then saw a man on a horse.The man on the horse had on a black cloak and his horse look liked it came from hell." I have found you Power." said the man." You know who I am?"I said.I was shocked to say the least." Yes.My name is Death and I am the leader of Death.You remember them well Bob?" said Death." Shit." I said." Yes.I am here to kill you.So time to die because you have what I need to gained world domination!Suicide Slash!" said Death.

He then slashed me with his giant scythe and I dodged it as the trees and plants around me die." You monster!Eat this!Hypernova Blast!" I said.I then fired a giant fireball out of my hand causing me to have knock back.I flew back as Death looked at me with eyes of a killer as he commanded his horse to follow me.I then said," Blizzard Explosion!".I then fired a blizzard at him freezing the horsemen for a second but he broke out as I said," This is going to be harder than I thought.".

I then landed in front of school where I saw Trina,Stella,Allison,Emma,and Ace eating lunch." Get out of here!" I yelled.Death appeared as he said," Not going to happen!Death Aura!".He then made everyone but me get on the ground out cold as I said," Why did you do that?This was between me and you!"." I need Armageddon for my master." said Death." Armageddon?" I said.I then thought," What does that freakshow need with my blade?".

He then said," Die!Heart Stop!".My heart then felt weaker as I fell to the ground and I said," You are going to feel my wrath."." Not without our help first Power." said a voice.I turned around to see two boys.The one on the left was wearing a green suit with sliver while the other wore a blue suit with black.The left boy had blond hair and sliver eyes which was really rare and the boy on the right had black hair and brown eyes." You two!You will die!Heart Explosion!" said Death.

The two dodged it like it was nothing and then the boy on the right helped me." Thanks man.I owe you one." I said." No problem Power.The name is Mighty and my partner is Psycho." said Mighty." Sup Power.A big fan of your work fighting that ape." said Psycho." Lets defeat Death then we are talking." I said." Right." said the two.

I stood there and Death said," You may have help Power but I will defeat you with this move!Meteor Strike!".Then he made meteors appeared from the sky and Mighty said," I got them!Hydro Impact!".He then flew in the air and he turned into a drill and then water appeared causing him to break them quickly as Psycho said," I'll catch the pieces!Psychic Catch!".He then caught the pieces and he broke them and I said," Time to finish this!Armageddon and Holy!".

I made the two appeared and I said," I have never used them at the same time but you are making me mad Death.Time for Apocalypse Slash along with Revolution Slash!".Armageddon glowed red as Holy glowed blue as I slashed Death off his horse causing the horse to go back to the underworld as Death said," I will return and I will get my revenge on you,Mighty,and Psycho!".

The man was gone as I said," Thanks guys.I owe you so much."." It is no problem man.We should get going. I mean we don't want them seeing our true identity." said Mighty." Yes but first lets get ride of the Deathly aura." said Psycho." Right.Tornado Blast!" I said.I then fired a tornado out of my hand getting rid of the aura as people started to wake up.Psycho grab my shoulder and he said," Psychic Teleport!".

We were in the woods which were looking more alive and I said," Thank you guys.I mean Death got my heart feeling weak."." Yeah.So we have a lot of common." said Mighty." We do?" I said." Yes.You know one of the members of Human Protection." said Psycho." Emma.She isn't like the ones that you know.I mean she doesn't have many friends and by that I mean true friends,I was her first friend and I won't you either of you hurt her." I said.

I can't believe that I said that.Man,I am a sucker for sad stuff." I know that you won't.My real name is Ryan Butler." said Mighty." The name is Daniel Wallace but you can call me Dan for short and you are Power?" said Psycho." Robert Percival X or Bob for short." I said." You saved those people from Death?No wonder why he was after you." said Ryan." Yeah but he was after my sword as well." I said.

I then made Armageddon appeared and Dan said," This is an impressive blade Bob.Where did you get this?"." From my grandpa.His secret identity was King." I said." Wow.So don't you have another one?" said Ryan." Yeah Holy." I said.I then made Holy appear and Ryan looked over the sword." Impressive weapons Bob." said Dan." Thanks but I am wondering why Death wanted to get Armageddon." I said." Your sword maybe be for his master." said Ryan.

" He loves detective novels." said Dan." Ah.Well,I better go back to normal and school then." I said.I then went back to my female form and Ryan said," You are a girl?!You are Robin?!"." No and Yes." I said.Dan grabbed my blond hair and he said," This doesn't prove your case there Bob."." Okay fine.I was transformed into a girl by Human Protection." I said." Sucks man." said Ryan.

He went back to normal along with Dan. Ryan was wearing a blue and white hoodie and blue jeans with tennis shoes as Dan was wearing a green t-shirt with blue jeans." You guys go to Saint as well?" I said." Yep.We are in your class." said Dan.I then remember seeing them in there and I said," Sorry.I kinda forgot about that."." It is fine man.We better get back to school Robin." said Ryan." Call me Bob when we are alone." I said.

The bell rang and I was thanking the lord that school was over.I then saw Stella getting ready to leave and I walked up to her." Hey Stella.Wanna walk home?" I said." Yeah.I mean you can tell me more about that boy on your phone.First we need to go the Kendo Dojo." said Stella." Um sure." I said.We walked to the Dojo as Stella said," So who was that guy?"." My really good friend Stella.Nothing else." I said." I see." said Stella.Is she remember me and also I learned that she like me so sweet!

We reached the dojo and we saw Trina training with the Kendo Team as I saw Ace,Dan,and Ryan watching her on the floor." Hey guys.Look who I found on my way here." said Stella." Sup." I said." Hello Robin.It is nice to meet you." said Dan.He shook my hand and I said," Nice to meet you too."." Do you two know each other?" said Ace." Nope." said Dan.

He sat back down as I said," So Trina is on the Kendo Team?"." Nope.She is helping the Kendo Team." said Ryan." I see." I said.I was so lost." So Robin?Did you enjoy your first day back in school?" said Stella." I guess.Wish I was back home sleeping." I said.Ace then looked at me and I said," Is there something on my face?"." Yeah.Your beautiful face.I think that I am in love." said Ace.

I barfed a little in my mouth as Ryan said," I don't think she is interested in you man."." Yeah.I'm not." I said.Ace sighed as I watched the purple hair girl practiced with her sword.The strikes was very impressive,I mean I self trained myself with my sword and I was impressive with it and Dan whispered to me," She is a descendant of a samurai."." Cool." I said.

I enter my apartment and I finally relaxed." My god." I said." Yeah.You did a bad job keeping your secret there Bobby." said Dan.He stood there with Ryan and I said," Two things.Why are you in here?And how in the living hell did you get in here?!"." We live here with you Bob.I mean you know our secret and we know yours." said Ryan." Guess you're right." I said.I was too dam tired to argue with them as Dan said," So where are we sleeping?"." Go find a room.Just don't take mine." I said." Night Bob." said Ryan.I then start to sleep on the couch as I finally relaxed.

Next time,
Combat For Hire hiring at the Hot Springs 

No comments:

Post a Comment