Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 49 A rematch and then brains vs Jess


Welcome to the finale.These next four parts are duels and then we are started Season 2.These will all be 8000 point duel because I need to make these parts a good length.

Bob woke up to a hyper little sister and duel spirit who thinks that he is her dad.A normal morning for the Spirit King." Big Brother/Daddy!Wake up!" said the two." I'm up!Stop jumping on my stomach." said Bob.The two got off as Bob said," Thank you two for waking me up.So is breakfast or what?"."Yep!" said Holly." I see.Let me get ready for today.We have 4 duels today and 4 tomorrow." said Bob." I am so excited to see you duel Guy and Jaden for the final 2 duels tomorrow.I bet you will beat them with no problem big brother." said Rose." I hope so." said Bob

He went into the shower as Holly and Rose looked at Bob's deck." Do you think that this is the deck that he is using tomorrow?" said Holly." Yeah.Lets look." said Rose.She looked through it and she said," This is someone of my brother's best work.I mean I see so many combos that work together."." That is daddy for you.He is the best duelist ever." said Holly." Yeah." said Rose.She placed the deck down as Bob came out." You two were looking through my deck weren't you?" said Bob." No." said the two." I don't mind you two. It is okay.I trust you two completely." said Bob.

He then put on a Hawaiian shirt which was his signature colors and the scar was shown to the world and he had his black pants." Are sure you should be showing that off?" said Holly." Yep.It has grown on me." said Bob." Did Big brother make a bad joke?" said Rose." I think he did." said Holly."Thanks you two.Now lets go get some breakfast." said Bob." Yeah!" said the two.They followed the boy out of the dorm room to the cafeteria.

He then saw Stella,Joan,Jane,and Angel talking." Hello ladies.Enjoying what the Millennium Dorm has something to enjoy?" said Bob." It is really nice Bob.I wish you invited us here before the last two days of school." said Joan." I was busy being the Spirit King." said Bob."So are you ready for your duel against Emily Stella?" said Angel." Yep.I am ready for her Warrior Queen and Rosie and her warriors." said Stella." So Bob?Why did you pick Jess against Richard?I mean I am not the only one here who didn't know that Richard was even here." said Jane." I just picked a second year out of a hat and his name came out." said Bob."That makes sense." said the girls." It does and I wish you good luck today in your duel." said Bob.

Bob walked toward where the Duel Monster Spirits were staying.He had a wing of the dorm built for them and I am telling you this because I can.He opened the door to dodge a attack from Inferno." What is going on?" said Bob." Bob!We have a big problem." said Mana.She dragged him to see Armageddon and Aaron arm wresting and Inferno watching the match and Bob said," So where did that fire ball come from?"." Me.I was eating Betty's cooking." said Inferno."So you guys enjoying the new monsters?" said Bob." Yeah.I see why they are your former spirits." said Mana.

Aaron then lost the contest as Armageddon said," A good match Atomic Knight.Your strength is very impressive."." Thanks but yours is wow." said Aaron." Yeah but I could beat him Aaron." said Bob." Ah Bob.Are we ready to go to the duel between your friends?" said Armageddon." Yes we are.I think I left my deck upstairs though." said Bob." Do you need it today Bob?" said Aaron." No but it is good to have just in case,I get challenged for my title." said Bob." Yeah.I'll go get it." said Mana.She walked off as Inferno said," Are you ready for your duel against Jaden?I mean you tied with him last time."." You tied with someone?" said Armageddon." Yes.I didn't have the Egyptian gods in my deck yet but this time I am ready for Yubel." said Bob.

The duel stadium next to the Millennium Dorm was packed full of students who were ready for the rematch between Noah and Jacob and then Jess vs Richard who most people didn't know.Inside the prep room,Jess was studying his deck." You ready?" said Fate.He stood there and Jess said," Yep.I am so ready to defeat this Richard guy.Did you know this guy when you were in Ra Yellow?".The two looked over at Richard who was mumbling himself about strategies and Fate said," Yeah.He is like a super genius but not on the same level as Mr.Gibson who is like a child genius."." So I should be ready for anything that he throws my way?" said Jess." Yes." said Fate.

Emily,Stella,and Ryu were talking as Ryu said," I can't Bob picked me to be in these duels.I mean he picked some of the best duelist in the school in this thing and a pro!"." You are a good duelist Ryu.I mean you defeated Rich,Tammy,and Rita." said Stella." Yeah I guess." said Ryu." You will do great and the crowd will love you." said Emily." Yeah.Guess you are right.So I am impress with you having the same score with my little sister.I mean Stella has always been a star student since she learned school." said Ryu." Yeah.I have been a brainiac." said Stella." I see.Guess having Roger as a boyfriend help,he may be a terrible test taker which is one of 2 reasons that he was put in Slifer Red but he is smart." said Emily.

Then the crowd plus the 6 inside the prep room saw Jacob and Noah walk onto the main field." I have been looking forward to our rematch Noah.This time,you won't be so lucky about your victory." said Jacob." I hope so because I was hoping that a Wheeler could beat a Kaiba." said Noah.Then the two shuffled their decks as Bob from a booth near the action said," Welcome to the first duel!This duel will be a rematch between Noah Kaiba and Jacob Wheeler.Lets see if Jacob can over come his dragon with the Psycho Monsters and his dad's monster.This duel will be an 8000 point duel.".

Jacob drew a card and he said," Perfect.I summon Psycho Cat in defense mode.".The cat appeared and then Jacob said," I place 2 cards facedown.Your move dragon boy.".Noah drew a card and he said," I summon to the field Life Dragon!".He then made the dragon appear and then Noah drew an extra card and he said," I special summon Paladin Dragon!".

Paladin Dragon.Attribute Light.LV 6.ATK 2500 DEF 4000.Dragon/Effect.The paladin of dragons whose shields protect them from powerful magic.He can be special summon in defense mode if you have a dragon on your field and your opponent has a monster on their field.

Then a dragon with a giant shield appeared as Noah said," Since you have Psycho Cat on your field and I have a dragon on my field,I can special summon him in defense mode.You remember my life Dragon's special effect don't you?".The paladin stood up and then Noah said," Attack him!"." Not so fast!I play my facedown on my right!" said Jacob.Then the attack was blocked as Jacob said," That was Psycho Barrier and you take 500 points of damage.".Noah then lost 500 life points and he said," I play a card facedown to end my turn.".

Psycho Barrier.Trap.Normal.If you have a psycho monsters on your field,you can block an attack.

Jacob drew a card and he said,"I play my facedown on my left.Psychogoats!".Then the four appeared as Jacob said," I send 2 of them so I can summon Psycho Robot!".The robot appeared as Jacob said," I then attack Life Dragon!"..He then rushed toward the dragon as Noah said," I play my facedown card!Negate Attack!"." I then play the spell card known as Mystical Space Typhoon!" said Jacob.He then smashed the dragon causing Noah to lose 1300 life points as Jacob said," I then end my turn with a facedown.".

Noah drew a card and he said," I am coming back from this you know.I play the spell made known by Bob! Spirit King Summoning!".The aura appear as Bob said," I guess Pegasus made more of that card."." I summon Blue Eyes White Dragon!" said Noah.The blue dragon appeared and then Noah said," This card allows me to bring out his brothers!I then summon the final 2 Blue Eyes White Dragons!".

The two appeared joined their brother in a roar and then Noah said," I equip Paladin Dragon with Fairy Meteor Crush!I then attack your Psycho Robot with Blue Eyes Number One!".He fired his blast causing the robot to exploded and Jacob lost 700 life points and then Jacob said," I then activate my facedown!Psycho Station!".The station appeared as Noah said," Good.I then attack with my two final blue Eyes destroy your tokens!".The two tokens were gone as the station filled up more as Noah said," Destroy Psycho Cat Paladin!".Jacob lost 500 life points as the station was almost filled up and Noah said," I then end my turn.".

Jacob drew a card and he said," I play Lucky Hand!".He drew 5 cards and Jacob said," I special summon Psycho Ninja in attack mode!".The ninja stood there and then Jacob said," Since I have Psycho Ninja on my field,I can summon Psycho Swordsman!".Then a swordsman stood there and his sword looked strong and then Jacob said," My Swordsman has a special effect.For every Psycho Monster in my grave,he gains 500 extra ATK points and I count 5.".The sword gained more strength as Jacob said," I then attack with my swordsman!Destroy a blue Eyes!".

Psycho Swordsman.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK 2500 DEF 2200.Warrior/Effect.The master of the blade of the Psycho Monsters.He can slash through any enemy that mess with the Psycho Monsters.He gains 500 ATK points for every Psycho monster in the grave!.

Then the dragon was gone but Noah lost 0 life points and then Noah said,"I send my Kuriboh to the graveyard so I take no damage this turn."." You have a Kuriboh in your deck?" said Jacob." Yes I do.I can see its effect being helpful so I placed the monster in there." said Noah." Cool.I place a card facedown to end my turn." said Jacob.

Noah drew a card and he said," I then play the spell card known as Dragon Hand! This card is similar to Lucky Hand but with something very special about it.By removing Life Dragon from play,I can draw four cards.".He place the card in his pocket as he drew 4 more cards and then Noah said," I will avenge Life Dragon though with this.I summon to the field Dragon Magician!".The dragon appeared and then Noah said," You must know Dragon Magician's effect by now but I first activate the spell Dragon Sacrifice which allows me to destroy one of your monsters and I pick Psycho Ninja but the turn around is that I have to send Dragon Paladin to my grave.".

Dragon Hand.Spell.Normal.Be removing one of your dragons from play,you can draw cards based on that dragon's level.EX if you have a level 4 dragon,you draw 4 cards.
Dragon Sacrifice.Spell.Normal.You can destroy one of your opponent's monster with a cost of a dragon on your field.

The ninja was gone as Psycho Frankenstein appeared on the field along with three Psycho Tokens in defense mode as Noah said," Before you activate Psycho Frankenstein's effect.I send my Dragon Jester to negate it.".He send a card to the grave to stop the monster to stop as Jacob said," This is good."." I know and I use my Dragon Magician to bring out White Night Dragon and Rabidragon!" said Noah.The rabbit dragon appeared as Bob contained his laughter at the dragon and then Noah said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Dragon Jester.Attribute Light.LV 1.ATK 300 DEF 100.Dragon/effect.A dragon who makes other dragons laugh their scales right off.He can be send to the grave from your hand to negate a monster effect.

Jacob drew a card and he said," I play the field spell known as Psycho Laboratory!".Then the field turned into a lab as the two attacking Psycho Monster gained 1000 ATK points and then Jacob said," I then send all of my Psycho Tokens so that I can summon Gilford the Lighting!".The warrior appeared as Jacob said," I then send all of your dragons to the grave!".The five dragons were gone as Jacob said," I first attack with Gilford!".He rushed toward Noah and then Noah said," I activate my facedown known as Half Damage!". He then took 1400 points and then Jacob said," I then attack with Psycho Frankenstein and Swordsman!".

Psycho Laboratory.Spell.Field.The home of Psycho monsters and the birthplace of their master Doctor Psycho.Every Psycho monsters on the field gains 1000 ATK points.  

Then he lost 2300 and 4000 life points causing Noah's life points to reach 0 and then Jacob said," Good game man."." And the winner is Jacob!" said Bob.Noah then said,"I guess a wheeler can beat a Kaiba.I am impressed."." Thanks Noah.So do you think Jess can beat Richard?" said Jacob." Yes and no.I mean we both haven't heard of this guy until yesterday.So lets see how he duels against Jess who lives and breathe dueling." said Noah.

Jess stood there and he saw Richard." Why didn't I recognize this guy?I mean I know everyone in this school but this guy." thought Jess." I will defeat you Jess." said Richard." You and what army?" said Jess." My deck is like an army." said Richard." Oh that makes sense.Lets get started already!" said Jess.He started up his duel disk and then the two said," Duel!".

Richard drew a card and he said," This is perfect.I play the spell card known as Spell Economics!".Then a spell card appeared as Jess said," So what does that card do?"." This card allows me to not play life points when I use a spell card and I play Toon World!" said Richard.Then the spell appeared and then Jess said," Don't you lose life points by playing that card?"." I would but with Spell Economics on my field,I pay 0 life points to use so I can summon Toon Goblin Attack Force in attack mode!" said Richard.Then the toon version of Goblin Attack Force appeared as Richard said," I end my turn with a facedown card.Your move Jess.".

Jess drew a card and he said," I summon Dark Alligator in attack mode!".The gator appeared and then she chanted voodoo and then Jess said," I use my Dark Alligator's special effect to summon Dark Pirate Parrot from my deck!".Then a parrot appeared as Sly appeared next to Bob as he whispered to Bob," So did Violet make those cards based off my villains?"." I think so man." said Bob." I activate his special effect.He allows me to summon a monster from my hand and it is Dark Rooster!" said Jess.The rooster appeared as the toon went into defense mode as Jess said," I attack with all three of them at once!".

Dark Pirate Parrot.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1200 DEF 1000.Winged Beast/Effect.Once a pirate on the high sea,he died by sharks and he was brought back by Dark Owl to serve with the other Dark monsters.He can bring another Dark Monster from your hand.

The three then attacked the toon and Richard said," My Toon cannot be destroyed in battle and I take no battle damage with them.A dueling prep school students should have know that."." Well I didn't so I end my turn with a facedown.Your move." said Jess.

Richard drew a card and he said," I send my Toon Goblin Attack Force to the grave so I can summon Toon Summoned Skull!".The cartoon version of one of the King's monster appeared and then Richard said," His effect when summon can't allow him to attack and I would lose 500 life points when I do attack with him but Toon World negates it so I play my facedown known as Monster Economics!".Then a monster version of spell economics appeared and then Jess said," I am going to go on a limb here and guess that card lets you attack with Summoned Skull."." Yes.Attack!Lighting Strike that Parrot!" said Richard.

Monster Economics.Spell.Continuous.Lets you attack with monsters that can't attack on the turn that they were summoned and negates their effects that would cause you damage when they attack or lower their ATK points.

The lighting bolt rushed toward the pirate and then Jess said," Not so fast!I play my facedown known as Dark Barrier!This card prevents you from destroy the captain and you take damage to half of the monster's attack points that you were trying to destroy and you lose 600 ATK points.".Richard lost 600 life points as he said," I place a card facedown.Your move Jess."." Hey Bob.Is it just me or that Richard guy steaming mad?" said Inferno.Bob then saw that Richard was clenched his fist as he said," Yeah Inferno.Jess better be ready for an attack.".

Dark Barrier.Spell.Trap.This card blocks an attack if it is hurting an Dark monster and they take half of the monster's attack points that they were trying to destroy.EX 1200 ATK and your opponent takes 600 points of damage.

Jess drew a card and he said," I send Dark Alligator and Dark Pirate Parrot to summon Dr.Dark!".The doctor appear as Jess said," I pick Dark Alligator from my grave to come back and my grave from my deck Dark Elephant!".Then the alligator return as she was joined by a elephant with a trumpet into her trunk as Inferno said," So Sly?Explain to me why that you have an enemy like that."." I don't know man." said Sly." I activate her special effect.Once per turn,she negates a spell effect and I pick Toon World!" said Jess.

Dark Elephant.Attribute Dark.LV 6.ATK 1800 DEF 1400.Beast/Effect.She was once a terrible musician working for as skunk.She was killed by the Dark Owl and she uses her terrible music to stop enemies.She can negate a spell effect once per turn.

She then played her trumpet which most people covered their ears and Richard said," Turn it off!".She stopped as Richard thought," Thank Ra that she stopped.Jess still can't beat Summoned Skull.Even if he use his Dr.Dark,I will hit him with Mirror Force.This duel is mine."." I use my Alligator's special effect to bring Dark Spider in attack mode!" said Jess.She appeared as Jess said," I first attack my spider queen who can destroy Summoned Skull with an extra 2500 ATK points!".The spider rushed toward the toon and then Richard said," I activate my facedown Mirror Force!".

Then the field was cleared as the spider destroy the monster making it go back into the book as Richard lost 1800 life points as Jess said," My spider can't be affect by trap cards.Ain't that so cool.I mean these dark monster are the bomb.".Richard got angry and then Jess said," I end my turn with a facedown.Your move Richard."." I feel like we have a ticking time bomb with Richard Bob." said Inferno." Yeah.Shouldn't we cool him down with Aqua?" said Sly." Nah.Lets see if Jess can deal with this." said Bob." Are you testing your friend?" said Inferno." Nope." said Bob.

Richard drew a card and he said," I play the spell known as Spellbook inside the Pot!".He then drew 3 cards along with Jess drawing 3 and then Richard said," I then play Lucky Hand!".He then drew 5 cards making his hand 8 cards as Richard said," I play the spell known as Abacus of Power!This card lets me switch all of my monsters in my hand into level 4 and then I play Triple Summon!I summon Beast King Barbaros,Coach Captain Bearman,and Mosaic Manticore in attack mode!".

Abacus of Power.Spell.Normal.Turns all monster in your hand into level 4.

The three appeared as Coach Captain's special effect activated turning the three into level 8 monsters and they are Toon monster thanks to Toon World as Richard said," I then activate the card known as The Strong Survive!This card destroy Dark Spider because my monster's level are stronger than that overgrown bug!". The dark spider was sent to the grave as Jess said," Uh oh."."." I attack with all three of them at once!" said Richard.The three rushed toward Jess as he said," I activate my facedown known as Negate Attack!".The attack was stopped as Richard said," I end my turn with a facedown.You won't be so lucky Slifer Slacker.".

Jess drew a card and he said," Time to finish this duel with a fiery finish!I play Inferno Summon to bring out Inferno Darkness from my deck and Dark Tigress from my hand and also a facedown!".The two then appeared as Sly noticed something about the tigress." You know her Sly?" said Inferno." Yep.That was my old enemy Neyla.She died with the Clockwork parts." said Sly." Ah.I remember that game." said Bob." I then activate her special effect.She lets me take one of your monster to join my side and I picked Beast King Barbaros to join us." said Jess.

Dark Tigress.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2400.Beast Warrior/Effect.She was once a clever deceiver tricking a boss of a a criminal gang and the cops.She died but then she was brought back by Dark Owl.She now serve the Dark Owl as his right hand woman.She can seduce a monster to your side but then she then destroy them adding their power to hers.

The beast king turned back to normal as the beast warrior joined the man and tigress but then the tigress glowed as the Beast King growled in fear as he was destroyed as she gained 3000 ATK and 1200 defense points." You still can't attack me with Toon World still on the field." said Richard."I know that so I play Heavy Storm!" said Jess." What!?" said Richard.The field was clear of the spell and traps as Jess said," I just destroy the spell Darkness Bomb!I count four monster so you lose 800 life points.".

The second year got angry as he lost more life points as Jess said," I then attack with Darkness Inferno!Fire of darkness strike!".He then burned Coach Captain Bearman to ashes as Richard lost 1400 life points as Jess said," Lets finish this duel with Dark Tigress!".She then destroy the Mosaic Manticore costing Richard 3000 life points and then Richard said," Your move is finished!"." No it is Richard.I play Hinotama!" said Jess.

Then Richard was impaled with meteors made of fire and his life points were to 0 as Jess said," And that is game!".The crowd cheered for Jess as Richard walked away as Bob said," Next match is Ryu the master of the fighting game and Fate the elemental hero.".

Richard was walking to his dorm and he said," I can't believe that I lost to that Slifer Slacker.I mean he is a massive pervert and I lost to him those dark monsters.".He then noticed a woman outside of his dorm.She had long white hair with red highlights and she had blue eyes and she was wearing a white outfit and Richard said," Who are you?And what are you doing outside the Ra Yellow dorm?".

" My name is Mistress Saturnia and I was brought here by fate and the holy ray of the Light." said Saturnia." So what are you doing here?" said Richard." I am here to make sure that the Spirit King fails in his second quest and you will help me." said Saturnia." Why should I?I mean I hate that spoiled brat since I heard about him being the king of games but I won't dare help some crazy chick?" said Spencer." Fine.Time for you to see the Light!" said Saturnia.She then made a white blinding light which blinding the boy and me as well.We won't learn more about her till the second season.

Next time,
Fate vs Ryu and Emily vs Stella.


No comments:

Post a Comment