Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 41 Bob vs Noah.


A duel for the reason that Bob used Noah's credit card without asking.I made this duel because Noah and Bob so far haven't been defeated along with Johnny,Terry,and the twins so lets see how is the better duelist. This will be the smallest part because I wanted to get on to the new arc because it will be awesome.

Noah was sitting at the dock waiting for Bob.Bob used his credit card which his parents trusted with and for him not to spend money on unless it is an emergency but Bob took it." He is so dead." said Jacob.He stood there with Joan and Jane and Jane said," I still can't he was been there since last week."." A Kaiba's drive is legendary." said Joan." Yep.Remember Battle City?He did it so he could get the God Cards and defeat Yugi." said Jacob." Yeah." said the two girls.

Then Noah saw the boat and he stood up.The boat opened up as Stella came out with Emily and Erica." Hey Noah.Bob is inside." said Erica." Is he hiding?" said Jacob." No.He is getting his deck ready for your duel." said Emily." Ah.Tell him to meet me at the Obelisk Blue Arena." said Noah.He walked off as Joan said," Just like a Kaiba."." Yeah.So where are the guys?" said Jane." On the boat.Roger,Terry,and Johnny are trying to wake up Kurt and his little sister." said Stella." He has a little sister?" said Jacob." Yep.She was a Dark Rider but Kurt and Stella defeat her with her partner in crime." said Erica." So did Roger duel one?" said Joan." Yep.It was the pop star known as Luna.So we are free from the Shadow Riders." said Erica." We should celebrate and we are." said Jane." With what?" said Stella." Duel Monsters Spirits Festival." said Jacob." Sweet." said the three girls.

Meanwhile outside of Kurt and Rachel's room,Johnny was thinking of a plan." I got it!We use one of your monster to break down the door Roger." said Johnny." Smart idea but then why can't we use one of yours?" said Roger." Mine are too big." said Johnny." And mine are too weak." said Terry." Fine.I'll do it.But you owe me one." said Roger.He then summon a monster with a 3 on his head as he made a key and he went back as Roger opened the door.

Terry then pushed Kurt off the bed as he said," I'm up!"." We are here." said Terry." Oh okay.I have all my stuff ready.Where is Rachel?" said Kurt." Right here big bro." said Rachel.She sat on her bed working on her deck as Johnny said,"You are so not like your brother."." So has the duel started?" said Kurt." No.We need to go down there so we don't miss it." said Terry." Right!" said the two.They ran out as the three boys grabbed their luggage.

Bob was in his room studied his deck." I think I am ready for Noah and his dragons." said Bob.He grab his luggage and he walked to the group.Rachel was getting the attention of Jane and Joan because she was cute." Hey guys.So where is Noah?" said Bob." At the Obelisk Blue Arena." said Jacob." Lets go." said Bob." After we dropped out luggage at our rooms." said Johnny." That sucks." said Kurt." Yeah." said Rachel." Never mind what Johnny said earlier.You two are family." said Terry." Yeah." said Roger.

Bob stood there and he saw Noah and he said," Time for you to face my wrath."." I am sorry for using your credit card but you kinda left it out in the open." said Bob." Yeah but I didn't think you will take it." said Noah." I blame my sticky fingers." said Bob." Whatever Bob.Lets duel.Oh let me tell you something Bob,I am prepared for the Cyber Warriors,Tech Warriors,your dad's monsters,spells,traps,and the big ten." said Noah." And I ready for your dragons.Lets do this." said Bob.

The two stood apart from each other and the gang sat in the stands as the two said," Game On!".It was an 4000 point duel by the way." I will go first!" said Bob." Something is wrong when Bob wants to go first." said Jacob." Yeah." said the group." I summon the Wall in defense mode!" said Bob.The giant wall appeared as Bob said," I place 2 facedowns to end my turn."." I summon Dragon Magician!" said Noah.The dragon wizard appeared as Noah said," I special summon Lord of D and Tyrant Dragon from my deck!".The dragon appeared with the other spellcaster and Noah said," I then end my turn with a facedown.".

" Why didn't the guy attack with his dragons?" said Rachel." Bob is known for pulling something out of his deck to pull something out to defend his monsters because they are like his family." said Jacob." Ah." said Rachel.Bob drew a card and he said," I summon to the field Skate!".The skate board Cyber Warrior appearer and then Bob said," This allows me to bring out Wheel and Cycle from my deck to join him!".The robots stood there and Bob said," I then attack Lord of D with Skate!".He rushed down the monster and then Noah said," Not so fast!I play Negate Attack!".The robot was stopped mid kick and then Bob said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

" This is good.I then play The Flute of Summing Dragon and I special summon two Blue Eyes White Dragons!" said Noah.The two blue dragons appeared as Noah said," Destroy Skate and Wheel!".The two charged up their beam causing Bob to lose 2 of his monsters and 3400 life points and Bob said," I activate my facedown Damage Condenser!".He then drew a card from his deck and he said," I special summon Heart!"." Attack her Tyrant Dragon!" said Noah." Oh.I play the trap card known as Shut Down!" said Bob. The attacks were stopped and then Noah said," I place a card facedown to end off my turn.".

Bob 600 life points.Two facedown.Three monsters.2 cards
Noah 4000 life points.One facedown.Five monsters.1 card.

" What is with Bob?" said the group.Bob then drew a card and he smirked," Time to use my power charm."." Huh?" said Noah." I summon Kirby to the field!" said Bob.Then a pink monster appeared and he said," Hi!"." That is the cutest monster ever." said Noah.Then several of Bob's monster hit Noah and you can guess which ones." Shouldn't have said that with my deck.I then play the spell card known as Lucky Hand!" said Bob.He drew 5 cards and he said," I then activate the spell known as Triple Summon and I send Heart and the Wall to the grave so I can bring out Link!".Then a warrior appeared." Wow.So what does he do?And where did you get these two?" said Noah." From Pegasus.Oh and Roxy says hi." said Bob.Noah sweated as Bob said," I then send Cycle to the grave so I can summon a monster that is familiar to you Noah!I summon Captain Falcon".

Kirby.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1800.Warrior/Effect.The cutest warrior in the known universe.He can make the most harden criminal melt and he is a great warrior.He can suck up a monster to make a token with the monster's features.
Link.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2500.Warrior/Normal.The hero of time.He has been reincarnated several times and he was chosen to carry the Triforce of Courage.He may or may not be in a relationship with Princess Zelda but who knows with them.He had a strong sense of courage and he will do anything to save Zelda.
Captain Falcon.Attribute Fire.LV 6.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Warrior/Normal.He is a race car driver who drives on the most weird race games ever and he is known for his Falcon Punch and Falcon Kick.

Then a racer car driver stood there and he said," Show me your moves!"." He made him a card?" said Noah." Yep.I do use him on you a lot so I am here to finish this!I play the spell card known as Smash Ball!" said Bob.Then a ball appeared and then Bob's monster ran toward it and Bob said," One of my three monster will get in.Can you guess which one?".Then Captain Falcon grabbed it and Bob said," Since my Captain grabbed it,He can activate his final smash which is his ship the Blue Falcon!".Then all five of Noah's monster were gone as Bob said," I then attack with Kirby and Link!".The two destroy Noah and Bob said," And that is my friend is game.".

Smash Ball.Spell.Normal.Lets one of your monsters go into the smash form which destroy every single monster on your opponent's field.

" Wow.Bob is good." said Terry." Well,he is the king of games son." said Jacob.Noah then said," I am sorry Bob.I guess I overeacted."." Yeah but I didn't ask so I will pay you back some how.I promise that I won't do it again." said Bob." Okay Bob." said Noah.

Next time,
The Duel Monster Spirit Festival begins with a bang!



No comments:

Post a Comment