Sunday, August 31, 2014

Pokemon Episode 3 Dragon Tear


Welcome to Team Hyde who I will be combining Team Rocket,Team Aqua,Team Magma,Team Galactic, Team Plasma, and Team Flare plus some evil people who annoying Bob to hell.Also I mess up on Ninetales name as well with Z.I am also doing a little gender swapping because I need more females.

I was sitting in the forest alongside Route 4 eating dinner with my Pokemon whom you have seen so far so Selena,Z,Thunder,Mewtwo,Darkrai,Emboar,Ninetails,Scizor,Ray,and Meowth.I was eating some soup which I made from some berries as I sense some new presences." Ninetails and Emboar.Flamethrower the bush to my right." I said.The two fire Pokemon then burned the bush and I saw a trainer." Go away." I said.

The trainer looked starving and I still had food and he said," Please man.I am so hungry."." Nope.Thunder." I said.He made the trainer run off as I continue to eat." I am still lost why are we doing Bob.I mean we could burn Shawn with my flames." said Ninetails." Yeah Bob.We are doing Pokemon Gyms which are cruel to Pokemon." said Scizor." Bob knows what he is doing guys.I mean he did plot the demise of Team Terror." said Meowth." Yes and that was an amazing battle." said Thunder." Guys.Shut up." I said.

I then told Selena to fire an Aura Sphere north of her and it was a little Pokemon.It was actually a Gible which weren't usually found around places without cave so I was curious." Meowth.Ask him why he is here." said Z.The cat nod as he listen to the Land Shark Pokemon and Ninetales said," What did the dragon tell you cat?"." He says that his mom and best friend was taken by a trainer." said Meowth." Amen brother.We know that feeling." said Scizor." Can you remember what the trainer looked like Bagon?" I said.He nod his head as I said," Go Brian!".

I then send out Alakazam who was the master of Psychic Powers.I met him as an Abra who was teleporting away from trainers and I protect him from a shadow ball but then I knocked the trainer into the nearby water.He joined my team and he is a powerful psychic." Brian.Read his mind and projected the image." I said.He nod as he placed his hand and he read her mind and Emboar said," So what are you doing Bob?"." He wants to see the trainer who captured her mom." said Darkrai." Oh." said Emboar.

I then saw a group of trainers trying to capture Gible's Mom which was an Hydregion and his friend who was a Larvitar and I noticed that they all had an H on their chest." They seem like those weak group of trainer that use Pokemon for evil." said Selena." Yeah.I think I heard about them." I said." When?" said Ninetales." Bob is very smart." said Emboar." And a very strong fighter." said Scizor."So what are we going to do Bob?" said Thunder." Mewtwo and Brian.Sense for Team Hyde.Everyone else.Get ready for a fight." I said.

I return all of my Pokemon as the two Psychic Pokemon found their base as I said," You ready to go find your mom kid?".He nod his head as we walked toward the Power Plant.The Power Plant on Route 4 was once thriving using Electric Pokemon as living batteries but the public didn't know but I did thanks to Master being familiar with the world.The place was abandoned thanks to human moving the Power Plant to cities.I think Pokemon live here but with those humans wearing the H on their chest kicking them out.

We were outside of the Power Plant which I saw men and woman wearing the uniform but with some difference.I then noticed them having Machamp so I said," Get ready to move.".I then send out Ninetails and she said," What do you want me to do Bob?"." Distract the guards with your flames and illusion." I said." K Bob." said Ninetails.She walked off as me and Gible ran to the back.

We found that the door was ajar which I entered.It was a locker room and I said," Gible.Get in my bag for now.".He nod as he hopped in the bag as I opened the door wearing their uniform with my sunglasses because my eyes were well known.I then looked around for Gible's friend and Mom and then I sensed that Ninetails was getting bored with the grunts and when she gets bored,she tries to make her version of fun which means fried humans.

I then ran upstairs and I saw a man?.It had green hair which has covered up with a black hat and green eyes and it was wearing the higher up uniform." It must be the leader of the base." I thought.I walked over to it and I said," So are you a boy or girl?"." Who did you think you are talking to grunt?" said the leader." A female?" I said.I then poked its chests and I felt something soft.She then slapped me back as she said," Why did you do that grunt?"." I want to make sure miss." I said.

She then said," My name is Proton and you must be one of those pesky Rangers."." Nope." I said.I then held out a ball and I said," Go Blastoise!".Then a blue turtle with two cannons came out and I said," You know what to do old buddy.".He nod his head and he fired Proton with Hydro Pump into a wall.I met Blastoise when he was a Squirtle and he was afraid of humans since he watched trainers in Dark City battle and destroy the trainers.I stop them with Selena and Charizard and he joined me.

I then saw Proton standing up and her clothes were soaked." You are dead kid.Go Weezing and Crobat!" said Proton.She send out two evolved generic grunt Pokemon and I said," Help him out Houndoom!".Then a canine Pokemon came out and I said," Flamethrower and Hydro Pump.".The two then knocked out her Pokemon and I said," Now tell me this.Did you know of someone capturing a Larvitar and Hydregion?".

I then used my Houndoom and Ninetales to burn every grunt in my way.I obtained Houndoom near by Mt.Chimmey where I meet him who tried to burn me but I had Blastoise who I was training defeat him and he joined the family.We then saw the room where they kept the Pokemon which they stole.I let Gible out of my bag as I said," Go find your friend and mom.You two keep an eye on the door."." Right!" said the two fire Pokemon who were ready to let them feel their burn.

I then sensed a human nearby and I then notice Gible looking around and I heard someone yelling," Perfect. Crawdaunt!Ice Beam!".I then protected Gible from the super effective attack as I saw a grunt.He look like the other that I had burn to a crisp and I said," Don't you dare hurt this Gible!".I then noticed Gible holding two pokeballs and I said," Did you find them Gible?".He nod as I grab them and I said," Go Hydregion and Larvitar!".

The two came out and Larivitar hugged Gible.I smiled at their affection as Hydregion roared at the Rogue Pokemon and the grunt said," Take the bitch down!Scrafty,Mandibuzz,Drapion,and Crawdaunt!"." Kid.Get them out of here." said Hydergion.I knew what was going to happen and I grabbed the two.I ran off as I heard cries of pain and then Ninetales and Houndoom stood there." Bob.What happened?" said Houndoom." We need to get revenge." I said." Lets go." said Ninetales.

I walked over with my fire Pokemon and I saw the dead Dragon.She was covered with bruises from Scrafty,she was poison from Drapion,her wings were destroy by Stone Edge by Crawdaunt,and Mandibuzz peck her to death.The two first evolution ran to the dragon with tears and I said," You are a bastard."." You burned most of Team Hyde!" yelled the Grunt." That is a really stupid name so I will enjoy this.Go Z and Swampert." I said.

Then Z stood there with Swampert who was my strongest Pokemon.He could handled anything that gets in his way and if we passed someone who uses Mega Swampert,we literally kick the living crap of them because Mega Swampert is very stupid." Muddy Water.Fire Blast.Draco Meteor.Overheat." I said.The demon dog burned Mandibuzz,the sliver fox burned Crawdaunt,the blue fish drowned Scrafty,and Z fired meteors of Dragon power which she can do because she is my most versatile Pokemon.

The grunt ran off as I went over to the crying Pokemon and I said," Listen.I know what it like to lose a member of my family.I lost my master when I was very young.Join me.".The two then hugged me as Z said," I never thought Bob will be caring."." Yeah." said Houndoom." Guys.We better get out of here." said Swampert." Right.Ninetales and Houndoom.Burning this building to the ground and Z and Swampert.Free the Pokemon." I said.

I sat outside of my campsite with Gible and Larvitar.They were eating and I said," Do you guys want a nickname?".I then made them able to talk to me and Gible said," Yes Bob."." Okay.What about you Larvitar?" I said.She then looked at me and she said," Yes."." Okay Gible you are Drake and Larivitar you are Betsy." I said.The two hugged me and I said," Okay.In public,you need to call me Shadow.".The two looked at me confused as I said," I am known as a bad guy.".They didn't think that due to them being saved me.I then return the two and I went to bed reading to head to Legend Town.

Next time,
Bob vs a Fairy and I mean a person who thinks that a made up character.

No comments:

Post a Comment