Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 57 Shy but deadly


Welcome to a deck with Ninjas vs kings.I won't be doing Naruto because I don't care and it is so dam complicated!

Chris was sleeping in his room and then Bob stood there with Beat." You are the worst Bob." said Beat." Nah." said Bob.Beat transformed into the radio and then he played music to wake Chris up and he said," What?Bob?!What are you doing here in my room?"." Stella asked me to help you with your very low and small confidence." said Bob." I am fine Bob.I don't need your help." said Chris." Okay.I didn't want to do this but I will.Summoned Skull." said Bob.

The fiend grabbed the boy and he said," So where are we going Bob?"." To the place where we were talking about yesterday with Fate,Kurt,and Noah." said Bob." Okay." said Skull.He carried him off as Bob grabbed his deck and he followed the fiend.Leslie noticed this and she followed Bob because it looked like fun.

She hid in the bushes as she saw Fate Falcon the Gangster Hero,Noah Kaiba the Dragon Master,and Kurt the Spirit Talker standing there.Bob made the fiend throw Chris in front of them." Is this the kid Bob?" said Noah." Yes and we need to boost up his confidence by a lot.So do you guys think you can do this?" said Bob." Yeah Bob.I am going to enjoy this." said Fate." Don't beat him up too hard though.Stella doesn't want him dead." said Bob." I'll hold down Fate if he goes too hard on him." said Kurt." Thanks man.Time for me to go get some breakfast." said Bob.

He walked over and Chris said," So what are you guys going to do to me?"." We are going to give you some confidence.You faint more than a girl when she see a spider." said Noah." I am here to teach you how to fight." said Fate." And I am here to make sure these two don't kill you." said Kurt." Um thanks.So what is first?" said Chris." The first step is a question.Why are you so quiet and unnoticeable?" said Noah." I don't like to cause problems to people." said Chris." That is a pretty sad reason." said Fate."It is a good reason." said Chris." Be nice Fate.Okay.Step 2 is a duel." said Kurt."It is?" said the two." Yeah.I mean a duel is what Chris needs." said Kurt," So who should I duel?" said Chris." Me." said Noah.

Bob was eating breakfast in the kitchen as he saw Stella." Hey Stella.Don't worry.Fate,Kurt,and Noah are helping me out with this." said Bob." I can't thank you enough for this Bob.So why aren't you there?" said Stella." I'm eating breakfast Stella." said Bob." Oh." said Stella.She sat there and she said," So where is Allison?"." I don't know.Her room maybe?" said Bob." Aren't you worried at all?" said Stella." I would be but she can take care of herself." said Bob." You seem pretty confident about her Bob." said Stella." She is going to be fine." said Bob.

Jacob was in Roger's room working on Roger's deck when he heard the door knocked on." Do you know who it is?" said Jacob." No clue man.Trying opening the door and find out." said Roger.Jacob opened the door to see Jane who is making her second season appearance so welcome." Hey Jacob.Why are you in Roger's room?" said Jane."He is helping me with my deck.So what's up?" said Jacob." Can I talk to him?" said Jane." Sure." said Jacob.

She saw Roger and he said," Jane.What's up?"." We need to talk about your brother." said Jane." Is something wrong with Guy?" said Jacob." Nope.He is doing well in the Pro League.He hasn't lost a duel yet and Dad can't be prouder." said Roger." Have you noticed any changes with him lately?" said Jane." No. Why?" said Roger." He seems more anger to me at least." said Jane." When Guy gets into a duel,he gets mad." said Roger." I guess he is really into the pro league." said Jacob." I guess.Do you guys know where Noah is?" said Jane." I think I saw him with Fate and Kurt leaving the dorm this morning.Why?" said Roger." I was going to ask him a question." said Jane."What?" said Jacob.We will never know Jacob.

Bob was sleeping in class as June taught.She was really good at it and then Carmen came in and she noticed the sleeping King enjoying the pillow he made out of a desk.She then woke him up and he said," What?!"." You are a teacher here Moto and you need to set an example for the student." said Carmen." Fine but you are a jerk." said Bob.She walked off as June said," Go back to sleep Bob.I got this."." Are you sure June?I can help." said Bob." Don't worry Bob.I will be fine." said June.Bob went back to sleep as June taught the students about the difference between Synchro Summon and a Normal Summon.

Bob woke up to see Chris standing there and Bob said," Morning.You get some confidence?"." Yep but I can still be a ninja." said Chris." Cool." said Bob.He then saw Stella and Allison and he said," So why you guys waiting for me?"." Yep.We were going to put your hand in cold water but someone said no." said Allison." Thanks Stella.So is it Lunch?" said Bob." Yep and I made it for us." said Stella." Sweet.Your cooking is amazing." said the two boys." Is it?" said Allison." Yes." said the two.

The four were in the cafeteria eating Stella's amazing cooking while Craig was conducted some more evil scheme or something evil like.He then enter a room where a throne was in there and no that isn't his.He then was stopped from going any further by two female guards.They were wearing guard like outfits and one said, "Speak your business."." I need to speak to your king." said Craig." Let him in." said a boy's voice.Craig then saw the King.

The king had brown hair and he was wearing a Slifer Red Uniform and he said," What do you want peasant?"." You have heard of the fair maidens Stella Inferno and Allison May?" said Craig." Yes.They would be perfect.What about them?" said the King." Well your highness,I am here to tell you about a certain boy.He is hanging out with the fair maidens." said Craig." What!?Who is he?" said the King." Chris Ford." said Craig." Ah the fair maiden Lisa's older brother.I shall duel him." said the King.

He put on his duel disk as Craig said," Do you need any help finding him your highness?"." Nope.I am the son of a King.I think I can find him and you shall referrer to me as King Alex!" said Alex.He walked off as Craig thought," This guy is a psycho but according to mom,his cards are strong.".He left the "kingdom" as he was being followed by Chelsea." Bob!" said Chelsea.She ran to the cafeteria to see him being feed by Allison.

She stopped her making the food hit for the floor." Chelsea?Is something wrong?" said Bob." Yes.Do you know that Craig got the King Alex to come defeat you?" said Chelsea." Who?We have another king here? said Bob." Not a real one.He was descended from royalty." said Chris." How do you know that Chris?" said Allison."I'm a Slifer red.We know this stuff." said Chris." Ah." said Allison." So Bob?Do you think you can dethrone this guy?" said Stella."Of course he can.I mean he is the King of Games." said Chelsea." Thanks for the confidence." said Bob.

He then saw a Slifer walking toward him as Stella said," Is this him?"." Yep." said Chris.He stood there and Bob said," Welcome your highness."." Can it.I am here to duel Chris." said Alex." Why him?" said Stella." Because I want the boy that hangs out with the fair maidens to be destroyed." said Alex." Then why don't you duel me then?" said Bob." Because you are the King of Games.I mean what kind of King would I be if I did that." said Alex." A dumb one?" said Allison." Okay your highness.Lets duel." said Alex." Okay." said Alex.

Stella sat with Bob,Chelsea,and Allison as she said," Fate,Noah,and Kurt couldn't make it along with Jacob and Jane but I did get Roger.".He stood there as he said," So Stella tells me this guy that he is dueling thinks he is a king."." Yep or didn't you notice the people behind the king?" said Allison." Yeah.I think I see a chef in there." said Bob.He sat down as Alex said," Are you ready to lose to me peasant?"." No but you better ready to lose to me and my ninjas." said Chris." He seems different." said Chelsea." I did give the kid confidence." said Bob." With Fate,Noah,and Kurt's help." said Roger." Yeah but I still did it!" said Bob." Sure you did Bob." said Stella and Allison.

Alex said," I shall go first since I am royalty!We shall duel for 8000 life points."." Sure thing." said Chris.Alex drew a card and he said," I summon the Queen's Knight in attack mode!".Then the female knight stood there and he said," I then play the spell known as Double Summon to bring out King's Knight to my hand!".Then the kingly knight stood there and then Alex said," This then allows me to summon Jack's Knight from my deck to the field!".The Jack's Knight appeared as Alex said," I shall end my turn with a facedown card.".

Chris drew a card and he said," I summon to the field Fire Ninja!".Then a fire appeared and then a Ninja wearing red appeared as Chris said," I then play the spell Elemental Ninjas.This spell allows me to summon Ice Ninja and Wind Ninja from my deck to join Fire Ninja!".Then some ice appeared along with wind as a Ninja wearing white appeared with a Ninja wearing green." So?Those monsters can't do anything with my facedown." thought Alex." I activate the field spell known as Village of the Ninja!" said Chris.

Fire Ninja.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1400.Warrior/Effect.A Ninja who use the burning fires to well burn his foes out of his way.He can't be destroy by a Wind or Water Attribute monster because of his strong flames of power.
Elemental Ninja.Spell.Normal.Lets you summon two of these Ninjas from your deck.Earth Ninja, Wind Ninja,Ice Ninja,Water Ninja, Light Ninja,Darkness Ninja,Fire Ninja.
Ice Ninja.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1300.Warrior/Effect.A Ninja who use the cold of ice to freeze his foes into a icy submission.He can't be destroy by a Fire or Earth Attribute monster because of the cold freezing them before they can attack.
Wind Ninja.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 1900 DEF 1600.Warrior/Effect.A Ninja who use the wind to fly and then blow his enemy away.He can't be destroy by a Water or Dark attribute monster due to the winds being too strong.
Village of the Ninja.Spell.Field.The homeland for the Ninja arts.Every Ninja monster gains 500 ATK points and you are able to dodge one attack.

Then the field was covered with trees which the three Ninjas hid in as Chris and Alex could still see their facedown cards as Chris said," Attack Queen's Knight Fire Ninja!"." Not so fast there.I play the trap known as Negate Attack." said Alex.The attack was blocked as Chris said," I then end my turn with a facedown.Your move your highness."." Dam.Chris was so close from inflicted damage to that guy." said Chelsea." Yeah.I guess this king is actually a pretty good duelist." said Allison." Yeah.I mean he must be because he saved himself from a lot of damage." said Roger." Yeah." said Bob and Stella.

Alex drew a card and he said," I play the spell card known as The A.Forces and then I summon Command Knight in attack mode!".His hand was empty as the card plus Command Knight boosts up the four monster by 1200 and then Alex said," I then attack Fire Ninja with my Queen!".She rushed toward him and he dodged it as Alex said," I then attack with Command Knight!".She then slashed him causing 300 points of damage and then Alex said," Attack Wind Ninja King's Knight and Jack's Knight!".

The two then slashed the ninja causing 700 life points since Jack's Knight destroy it as Chris said." You activate my facedown card known as Ninja Recovery!This return Wind Ninja,Fire Ninja,and Elemental Ninjas to my deck and I shuffled it then I draw a card for every Ninja Monsters that was send to the grave.".He drew 2 cards as Alex said," I end my turn.".

Chris drew a card and he said," I special summon Ninja Sensei to the field in attack mode!".Then an old man appeared and he had a whacking stick which he used on Ice Ninja as Chris said," I can summon him if I have a Ninja on my field.I then activate his special effect.It allows me to bring Ninja Boy from my deck to the field.".Then a Ninja appeared and he looked about 10 years old." I then attack with Ice Ninja!" said Chris.He rushed toward Jack's Knight as Chris said," Oh Alex.Guess what since I have Ninja Sensei on my field,you lose your monster and 1000 life points.".

Ninja Sensei.Attribute Earth.LV 5.ATK 2000 DEF 1800.Warrior/Effect.The teacher of all Ninjas. He is a strict but loving teacher and he is strong.You can special summon him if you have a Ninja on the field.You can special summon Ninja Boy if you have a ninja on your field.All monster that the Ninjas include him face on the field get destroy and their master lose 200 life points per level of the monster.
Ninja Boy.Atttribute Earth.LV 2.ATK 200 DEF 200.Warrior/Effect.The youngest Ninja.He isn't that strong but his knowledge to learn more about his arts makes him a powerful monster.You can send a card from your hand to the grave so he can attack your opponent directly.Once he is destroyed,you take no battle damage.

Alex lost some life points as Chris said," I then attack with Ninja Sensei!Destroy Command Knight!".She was gone as Queen's Knight and King's Knight lost 800 ATK points and Alex lost 100." I end my turn with a facedown card." said Chris.

Alex drew a card and he said," I play the spell known as Card of Sanctity!".He then drew 6 cards and Chris drew 2 cards and then Alex said," I play Monster Reborn to bring back Jack's Knight in attack mode!".He stood there and then Alex said," I play Polymerization to fuse my three knight together so I can summon Arcana Knight Joker in attack mode.".The fusion knight stood there and then Alex said," I then summon Marauding Captain which allows me to bring another Marauding Captain and then I summon another Command Knight!".

Then two captains appeared with the knight and then Alex said," Attack that kid!".The first captain slashed him and he dodged the attack but then the second one destroy him and then Alex said," I then attack with Command Knight and Arcana Knight Joker to destroy the Ice Ninja!".She slashed him missing slightly but then Arcana Knight destroying him and Alex said," I then place a card facedown.Your move.".

Chris drew a card and he said," I summon back to the field Wind Ninja!".The wind ninja stood there and then Chris said," I then play the spell known as Sneak Attack.This allows one of my Ninjas to attack your directly and I pick the Sensei!".He then whacked Alex with 2500 points of damage as Alex grumbled." I then end my turn with a facedown.Your move Alex." said Chris.

Sneak Attack.Spell.Normal.Lets one of your monster attack your opponent directly.

" Chris is stick in a trap since Alex is using one of the game's most famous lock." said Roger." Yeah.I think every warrior duelist uses it." said Allison." Yeah.You can find a way around it.It takes some planning and knowledge about warrior monsters to do it." said Bob." Yeah." said Stella.Alex drew a card and he said," I activate my facedown card known as Black Luster Ritual.I send my Captains to the grave plus my Celtic Guardian so I can summon Black Luster Solider!".

The solider stood there as Alex said," Attack the old man with Chaos Blade!".The old man was gone as Chris lost 1500 life points as Alex said," You are next Command Knight!".She slashed the wind ninja as the other knight destroy him causing 2400 points of damage.The score is Chris has 3100 life points while Alex has 4400 life points as Chris said," You activate my facedown card.A Hero Emerges!".

Alex then picked the one on the right as Chris summon Water Ninja.A ball of water appeared as a female ninja wearing blue stood there."I end my turn.You will be losing your next turn.So make it count before I utterly crush you with my royal army!" said Alex.

Water Ninja.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 1400 DEF 1200.Warrior/Effect.A Ninja whose powers are cool and quiet but then anger and loud a second later.You can bring a Ninja Monster from your deck every turn.

Chris drew a card and he said," Perfect.I use my Ninja's special effect to bring Light Ninja to the field!".Then light appeared as a female ninja stood there and then Chris said," I activate her effect.Since I have a Ninja on my field,she allows me to special summon Darkness Ninja to the field!".Then darkness appeared as a male Ninja joined the other two." I then summon Ninja Master to the field!" said Chris.

Light Ninja.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1200.Warrior/Effect.A Ninja whose powers are blinding to enemies.She can bring Darkness Ninja to the field if you have a Ninja on your field.
Darkness Ninja.Attribute Darkness.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.A Ninja whose powers can make their enemies blind due to his power over Darkness.He can't be destroyed in battle with every Attribute but Light.
Ninja Master.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2500.Warrior/Effect.A Ninja whose strength is legendary.He can break into any base on the planet Earth and he trains with fellow Ninjas to get stronger.He can be special summon if you have a Ninja on your field.He lets you destroy a monster for every Ninja on the field excluding himself.

Then a big Ninja appeared as Chris said," I am allowed to summon him if I have more than two Ninja in the grave which I do.I then activate his special effect.I pick to destroy Command Knight!".She was gone as Chris said," Next is your final 2 monsters!".The 2 were gone as Chris said," I then attack with Water and Darkness Ninja!".The two hit him winning the duel as Chris said," That is game.".

Craig stood there and he thought,"Guess I need to find better help.".He walked off as Chris walked over to the gang.Stella hugged him and she said," You were awesome out there.I mean you didn't freak out like normal."." Thanks.I have Bob and his friends to thank for that." said Chris." You are so welcome Chris but thanks Stella.I mean she made it possible." said Bob.

Allison then noticed Alex walking toward her and she said,"What do you want Alex?"." I came to apologize. The man known as Craig convinced me to duel you Chris and for that I am sorry." said Alex." It is no problem man." said Chris.Alex then grabbed Allison's hands as Bob was holding inside him jealous and he said," You are the fairest maiden I have ever seen."."Okay?" said Allison." Would you be my girlfriend?" said Alex." You should do it Allison.I mean this guy must be loaded." said Chelsea." Um no thanks Alex but I'll think about it." said Allison.

Bob sighed as Alex said," I see.I shall claim your heart one day Maiden Allison!".He ran off as Roger said,"Weird Guy.I better get going.I have some Roger stuff to do."." Watching Anime?" said Stella."You know it." said Roger.He walked off as Bob said," I need to grade some papers."." Sounds like fun.I'll join you." said Allison." Me too!" said Chelsea.The two girls followed Bob as Chris said," So can we go on another picnic?I enjoyed it."." Um sure." said Stella.The two walked off.

Next time,
Time for some Filler!

No comments:

Post a Comment