Sunday, August 3, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 38 Bob vs Ruth!A Duel in the Wild West!


Warning,I am going to bash on a beloved anime so hard so if you are a fan,you have been warned so if you get mad at me.I am just expressing my opinion on a Anime/Manga so suck it up.Anyway,this part is going to have a duel between Bob and one of Pegasus's daughter.The next part with have 2 Dark Riders.

Bob was sitting in his room which he shared with Kurt and Roger.The group was on a boat relaxing as it headed to San Francisco and they would be there soon." This is nice.No Dark Riders just me and my friends going on a little trip." said Bob." Yes.It is nice.The lovebirds haven't fought over anything since we arrived on this boat." said Mahad." Yeah.I wonder why they won't get back together.I mean from Jet's story,he and her were like my mom and dad." said Bob." People change Bob.I better get back to the deck.Good luck." said Mahad.

He went back as he heard Stella said," Hey Bob!We are about to reach the harbor.You ready to go?".He looked at his bag and he said," Yep.Be out in a second.".He then put on his bag and he walked with Stella to meet the others." Wow San Francisco is so cool." said Emily." First time out of Japan?" said Erica." Yep.You two were raised in this state right?" said Terry." Yep.We might able to go to Saint Academy if we have time." said Johnny." That sounds awesome." said Kurt." Yeah it does." said Roger.Bob noticed the boy deep in thought and decided to say nothing.Smart move Bob.

The 8 got off the boat as Bob said," According to Pegasus,our ride should be here.".Then Roger noticed a limo with a butler holding a sign saying Bob and Roger's party." I found it." said Roger.The 8 walked over and he said,"Hello Bob,Roger,and friends.My name is Croquet and I will be your driver to Industrial Illusions."." Hey Bob.Is he a robot?" said Kurt." No.I am not." said Croquet." He didn't mean it.Right Kurt?" said Johnny." Nope.Just a joke." said Kurt.

The 8 got into the limo as Erica said," Hey Roger.I have a question.In your deck,you use cards from Animes right?"." Yes.I use them in my duels.What's up?" said Roger." Is there an Anime that you wouldn't use in your deck?" said Erica." Yeah.Naruto." said Roger." Why?" said Stella." I just never liked it even if it is part of the big three,I still hate it because it is stupid to me and everyone might hate me for that but it is my opinion." said Roger." Yeah.Me as well but that might come from my hatred of Ninjas." said Bob." Why do you hated Ninjas?" said Emily and Johnny." Don't know.I mean I love their themes or maybe that dimension that I discovered." said Bob." You discovered dimensions?" said the group." Yeah.It is one of the perks of being the Spirit King." said Bob." So jealous." said Kurt." Yeah.I wanted to meet the Ojama dimension." said Terry.

The limo stopped as Croquet opened the door and he said," Welcome to Industrial Illusions.".The 8 stood outside of the building and Kurt rushed in." Sometimes,He is like a kid on a sugar rush." said Terry and Johnny.The 7 walked inside with the man as he said," I shall be off.Please wait here in the lobby.I shall inform Master Pegasus to come meet you down here.Oh and please keep your friend under control.".

He walked off as Lord Art pulled out a lasso and he tied up Kurt as Art said," I know that you are excited Kurt old buddy but according to that butler guy,you have to stay still."." Fine." said Kurt.He sat on the floor as Stella said," So Bob?Do you think we will meet Roxy?"." Roxy?" said Erica and Johnny." Pegasus's daughter.She looks like Stella's Space Pirate." said Terry." Oh." said the two.Emily then noticed Roger staring at his deck and she said," Are you alright honey?"." Yeah.I am just thinking about something." said Roger.

Then Bob saw the creator of Duel Monster standing there and he said," Hey Pegasus."." Pegasus is here?" said Kurt.He walked over to the group and he said," Welcome to Industrial Illusions kids.You know who I am.Now why don't you introduce yourselves to me?"." My name is Terry Lawson and I strive to be one of the best Ojama duelist." said Terry." Just like Chazz Princeton except you might treated your monsters not as Scapegoats for his other monsters." said Pegasus.

" My name is Johnny and I use a lot of history based cards to win my duels." said Johnny." My name is Erica and I use fiends in my deck." said Erica." You two go to that fancy prep school nearby?You two must be friends with Lucy and her darling sister.I hope to see you two dueling in the pro leagues one day." said Pegasus.

The two looked at each other and then Kurt said," My name is Kurt Raymond and I am like Bob in a way which is that I can see and interact with my cards."." Ah Bob told me about you.He is your adopted brother after all." said Pegasus." You told him about me?" said Kurt."I told him about you guys." said Bob."Yep. Now Bob,I have some birthday presents to give you." said Pegasus." You had your birthday?" said Stella and Emily." No.Mine is in July which isn't for a while.Pegasus means the ones that I didn't celebrate with him and his family which was my 15-17 birthday right?" said Bob." Correct.Lets get going." said Pegasus.

The 8 followed him and they reached a room where Kurt was looking at every card made along with Bob and Kurt." Wow.This is a dream come true.I mean I am looking at one of your dad's well known cards Bob!" said Kurt." Yeah.I got him in my deck.I never seem to draw him though." said Bob.It was Summoned Skull and Roger said," I see Red Eyes B.Dragon,Jinzo,and Gilford the Lighting.Is this the Joey Wheeler line?"." Yep.Pegasus organized the cards in the way of the pros that used them.Somewhere there is a Jaden line with all of the Element Heroes." said Bob.

" So Bob?Who are his favorite duelists?" said Roger and Kurt."Pegasus told me about his favorite duelists to appeared in the dueling scene and we know them.Me with my dad's lucky of draw,Jacob's ability to use her dad's monster and Psycho Monster well,and Noah with his dragons." said Bob." Cool.I hope to be like you guys one day." said Roger." Maybe,I mean Jaden started out in Slifer Red and he is a super awesome pro." said Kurt."Hey Bob.Where did Emily go with the others?" said Roger." They went to go check out the card design studio and I was going to see where they have the Dueling Arena from Duelist Kingdom." said Bob." I am so in on that." said Kurt." Me too." said Roger.

The girls plus Terry and Johnny were watching card designers make cards as Pegasus said," So when did you learn about Bob being the Spirit King?"." When the Dark Riders showed up.He didn't skipped out on the details." said Johnny." I learned about it later." said Terry." I knew before Bob was even born." said Pegasus." I am so confused Mr.Pegasus." said Erica and Emily." You should explain it to us Mister Pegasus." said Stella

" Okay.You see.I meet the Spirit King 18 years ago.I was sitting in my office when he came into my office. He was like an older Bob and he said that he could bring back my lost love Cecelia which he did and that is how my daughters Roxy and Ruth were born thanks to the Spirit King himself.I met Bob when Yugi boy brought him to meet me.He was attracted to Duel Monster at a young age and I knew that he was the same man who saved my wife from death itself." said Pegasus." Awesome story.So where are your kids?" said Johnny." Probably in the duel arena which was based off Duelist Kingdom." said Pegasus." Can we go check that place out?" said Terry." Sure.We just have to wait for one of my best designers." said Pegasus.

Then a man who looked a koala stood there with a box and he said," Mister Pegasus.I have the cards for Bob."." Everyone.This is my best designer known as Chumley Huffington and he makes a lot of cards for Bob." said Pegasus." Hello.You must be Bob's friends.I better he has a lot of them." said Chumley." Yep. Now lets go see the dueling arena." said Erica." Right.I better Bob got into a duel with one of the girls." said Chumley."I guess.Lets go see which one." said Pegasus.

The 7 then saw Bob shuffling his deck across from a girl with blond hair and Roger noticed the group and he said," Guess what guys.Bob got into a duel with a girl claiming to Pegasus's kid." said Roger." Roger.That is my daughter.She doesn't look like it but she is and I love her.So where is Kurt?" said Pegasus." He went with Roxy,the girl with the sliver hair to get snacks I think." said Roger." You were focused on the duel weren't you?" said Emily." Yep." said Roger.

Then the two came back as the group saw Roxy.She looked like Space Hunter and she said," Well,these must the rest of Bobby's friends.My name is Roxie Pegasus but you can call me Roxy for short."." Ah Kurt.I need to see you and Roger." said Pegasus." What is it?" said Johnny." Open the box and you shall see." said Chumley.The two opened the box and Roger said," You made me and Kurt cards?"." Yes.Bob told me about your decks and I made some awesome cards to back up your deck and Kurt,these monster all have spirits in them." said Chumley." Thanks man!Welcome to the family boys and girls!" said Kurt.

Bob looked and he saw his friends talking with the king of games as Ruth said," Are you ready yet Bob?"." Don't you wanted to duel when we have a crowd watching us?" said Bob." I guess.So how do you want to do this?" said Ruth." We do it like our dad's did back in the day but with 4000 life points instead of 2000 points." said Bob." Sounds like fun.I'm in." said Ruth.The two placed their decks and they said in unison," Get your game on!".

The two drew their starting hands and then Ruth said," I am going to let you go first."." Sweet.I haven't gotten first in years." said Bob.He drew another card and he said," Perfect.I first summon Summoned Skull in attack mode!".The fiend stood there and he said," You finally used me.I am so happy I could cry."." Sorry it took so long but you know me.I place a card facedown.Your move Ruth." said Bob." So Bob and Ruth are dueling like their dads did in Duelist Kingdom with 4000 life points.This duel is going to be awesome." said Johnny." Go Bob!" said Terry.

Ruth drew a card and she said," I play the field spell known as the Wild West!".Then the field turned into a wild west town and Summon Skull gained a cowboy outfit.Kurt said," Hey.That was one of the cards you gave me for Lord Art and Lady Ann."." Yep.She created this archetype after watching you duel with Lord Art and Lady Ann.She is very creative just like her dad." said Roxy." Ah." said Johnny." I then summon the sharpshooter known as Quick Draw Rick!" said Ruth.

The Wild West.Spell.Field.The Wild West comes alive with this card.All Western themed monsters gain 1000 ATK and DEF points and all monster gained a western outfit.
Quick Draw Rick.Attribute Earth.ATK 1500 DEF 1500.Warrior/Effect.A cowboy with snake blood in him giving him the speed to dodge attacks from enemies.Once per turn,you can boost his attack by 500 if you flip a coin and you get it right.

Then a cowboy stood there.He had two pistols, wearing a brown western outfit ,black hair,and he had green eyes like a snake and he said Yeehah and Kurt noticed the card in his deck glowing.Then he saw Rick standing there and he said," You must be Kurt.The name is Quick Draw Rick but you can call me Rick.We are happy to meet you.I mean you inspired me and the others."." Thanks.It is an honor to welcome you to the family." said Kurt." I then activate his effect." said Ruth.She flipped up a coin and then she said," Tails!".

The coin landed on tails as Bob said," Sorry old buddy."." It is fine just avenge me in the sequel!" said Summoned Skull.He then was destroy by the cowboy causing Bob 500 points of damage and then Ruth said," I end my turn by laying down two facedowns.".Bob drew a card and he said," I am sad to end this amazing duels.I am but I don't want to see my brothers's new cards.I summon Outlaw!".

Outlaw.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 2500 DEF 2400.Warrior/Effect.The evil cowboy of the Wild West.He is known for his murders across the old west but a little girl knows that he is a good guy but people judge him because of his eyes.Once summon,he can remove 2 cards from the grave.You can summon by sending one monster to the grave.

Then a cowboy stood there.He had on a black cowboy costume and he had glowing red eyes and his horse was a skeleton. "Wow.I so didn't see that in Bob's deck." said Erica." Guess Bob is just full of surprises." said Johnny." I then play the spell known as Hero of the West.Since I have Outlaw on the field,I can bring out his arch rival Sheriff Eagle!" said Bob.Then a cowboy rode into the town.He was about 16 and he was wearing a sheriff outfit and he had two blasters and he had a horse which was the live version of the skull horse." Time to do a double attack!" said Bob.The two fired their guns and Ruth lost all of her life points." That is game!" said Bob.

Hero of the West.Spell.Normal.Since you have Outlaw on the field,you can bring out Sheriff Eagle to the field.
Sheriff Eagle.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Normal.This boy was blessed with the powers of the Wild West in his blood thanks to his ancestors.He is armed with his weapons Blast and Boom and he stops crimes in the past and in the future with his wife Venus.

Bob was looking at his new cards that Chumley made for the Future Monsters,Cyber Warriors,and Tech Warriors and he said to the man," Always awesome cards Chumley.I think these are pretty good."."Thanks Bob.I made some for the Guild and the Sacred Beasts cards plus every Archetype in your deck.Call it for being a duelist who reminds me of Jaden." said Chumley.Kurt was looking at his new monsters which were western,future,and all sort of creative monsters and he said," Thanks Chum!Next time Bob,I will win with this killer combo."." Yeah." said Bob.

The group was looking at their new cards and Pegasus said," Enjoying your new cards?"." Yes." said the group." I knew it.So Bob.How long are you going to stay here?" said Pegasus." We are going to see the site thanks to Noah." said Bob." That sounds likes fun.I hope you kids have fun." said Pegasus." Wait Pegasus.I have one question for you." said Bob."What is it Bob?" said Erica and Emily." Why haven't I seen Cecelia?" said Bob.

The woman in question stood there and she said," Did you miss me Bob?".He hugged the woman and Johnny said," So that is who the Spirit King saved?She is very pretty."." Yeah.She is like from a painting." said Terry."Bob.I hate to be a buzz kill here but we better get to the hotel." said Stella." Oh yeah.That might be a good idea." said Bob." We shall see you later." said Cecelia.Then the 8 walked toward the hotel which Noah's credit card payed for and Bob borrowed it.

Next time,
Two new Dark Riders appeared thanks to the Raymond Family's fortune  

No comments:

Post a Comment