Thursday, August 14, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 50 Heroes vs Fighters and Space Fairies vs Earth Warriors


Welcome to the next 2 duels.I will be making new elemental heroes by that I mean the female version of the current Elemental Hero excluding Neos for reasons.Oh and the high level monsters for Ryu will be from Mortal Kombat 2 and Street Fighter 2 because I wanted to keep it on the same level and not by the game quality.

Fate walked to the stage and he saw Ryu getting ready for their duel." I have been looking forward to our duel for a while Fate." said Ryu." As was I.I have prepared for your fighting monsters." said Fate." Good luck.They aren't going easy on you Fate.I promise you that." said Ryu." Yeah.I hope so.I mean I want the Elemental Heroes to have a challenge in this duel." said Fate." You are so going down." said Ryu." No you are." said Fate.The two shuffled their deck and they said," Game on!".

Fate drew a card and he said," I summon Elemental Hero Lady Heat in attack mode!".The fiery heroine stood there as he said," I place a card facedown and you take 200 points of damage!".Ryu shook off the fireball as he drew a card." Perfect.I special summon Reptile in attack mode!" said Ryu.Then a ninja similar to Scorpion appeared but he was more reptilian." I can special summon him if you have a monster on your field,I then normal summon Rose!" said Ryu.Then a girl stood there and she was very curvy." I then attack Lady Heat!Soul Spark!".

Reptile.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Reptile/Effect.A reptilian fighter who is fights like an reptile with his Acid Spit and his Fatality where he spits acid down your throat till you died.He can be special summon from your hand if your opponent has a monster on his field.
Rose.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1300.Warrior/Normal.Once a fellow Roma student.She trained in Soul Power with M.Bison who later destroy Roma and he killed the master.She later went out to find him and defeat him with her Soul Power.

The blast rushed toward the fiery heroine as Fate said," I play Negate Attack to stop Soul Fist!".The attack was stopped as Ryu said," I knew that you wouldn't let one of your heroes but the dust.I end my turn with a facedown.Your move Fate.".

Fate drew a card and then he said," I summon Elemental Hero Sorceress in attack mode!".Then a girl appeared.She had a magic wand and she looked very pretty as Fate said," Her special effect allows me to draw a card for every Elemental Hero on my field included herself.".He then drew 2 cards and he said," Perfect.I play Polymerization!I fuse Elemental Hero Lady Heat on my field with Undead Gangster in my hand to summon Elemental Hero Escuriado in attack mode!".

Elemental Hero Sorceress.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1200.Warrior/Effect.A sorceress focusing her magical training on the Elements around her.She then became a hero and she joined the Elemental Heroes.You can draw a card for every Elemental Hero on the field include herself.
Undead Gangster.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1000.Zombie/Effect.A gangster who was taken out of the ground and given new life.If he is in your graveyard,You can summon a high level monster without tribute.

Then the fiery heroine fused with a gangster who looked like that he came out of the ground and then a hero made of darkness appeared."I activate my hero's special effect.She gains 500 ATK points as Fate said," I then play H-Heated Heart and I equipped it on my Sorceress!".She stood there and then Fate said," Attack Rose!Fireball!".She then destroy the female as Ryu lost 500 life points and then Fate said," Attack Reptile! Dark Diffusion!".She then fired a ball of darkness as Ryu took 1000 points of damage and then Fate said," I then place 2 cards facedown.Your move Ryu.".

Ryu drew a card and he said," I activate my facedown known as Round 2!This lets me bring a monster that was destroyed last turn and I pick Reptile!".The warrior return as Ryu said," I then summon Skarlet!".Then a girl appeared and she was wearing a red outfit which let nothing to the imagination and then Ryu said," I activate her special effect.She lets me pick a monster from my grave and you get half of that monster's ATK points as damage.I only have Rose in there so you lose 800 life points.".

Round 2.Trap.Normal.Lets you bring back a monster that was destroyed on the previous turn.
Skarlet.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.A woman made by Shao Kahn himself.She lives to serve the man doing what ever it takes to please the man and she also enjoys blood.She can pick one monster from your grave and your opponent's takes half of that monster's ATK points as damage.

Fate then him losing blood by the girl's attack but it was only 800 life points." I then play the spell card Fatality!This allows one of my monster to destroy one of your monsters in a gruesome finisher and I pick Skarlet so I can destroy Elemental Hero Escuriado!" said Ryu.Then Skarlet stabbed the hero in her right cheek and then she stabbed her throat drinking the blood as Fate said," That is so sick man."." I can't prevent her from doing that." said Ryu." Couldn't you have picked Reptile instead?" said Fate." Did you want to see her throat being pelted with acid?" said Ryu."I pick the blood drinking girl." said Fate." I then attack with Reptile!Acid Spit!" said Ryu.He then fired acid at the girl and then Fate said," I play Hero Barrier!".The attack was blocked as Ryu said," Good move there pal.I place a card facedown to end my turn.".

Fatality.Spell.Normal.Lets you destroy a monster in a gruesome finisher which may cause some parents to get pissed.

Fate drew a card and he said," I activate my facedown known as the spell E-Emergency Call and I bring out a hero to my hand.".He added a card to his hand and he said," I play the field spell known as Skyscraper!". The city appeared as Fate said," I then summon Elemental Hero Woodsman in defense mode!".The earth hero stood there and then he said," I then attack Skarlet with my sorceress!".

She then gained 1000 ATK points as Skarlet was destroy as Ryu lost 800 life points and then he said," You just activate my facedown known Tag In!Since you destroy my monster,I can summon a new one from my deck and I pick Street Fighter Sakura!".Then a girl who look she was in High school appeared as Bob shivered." Why did Bob do that?" said Sly." Bob and her have a bad history.Lets say that Bob isn't good when he fights her." said Inferno." Yep." said Bob." I end my turn with a facedown." said Fate.

Street Fighter Sakura.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1750 DEF 1750.Warrior/Effect.She was inspired to meet Ryu after he saved her life and she trained to be just like him and she had a schoolgirl crush on him but it turned a full on crush.If you have Ryu or Chun Li in your hand,You can special summon them.

Ryu drew a card and he said," I play the spell known as Card of Sanctity!".He drew 5 cards and Fate drew 5 as well." I play the spell known as Arena of Fighters!" said Ryu.The arena appeared as Ryu said," I summon Boxer from my hand which lets me summon Kick from my deck!".The two appeared as Ryu said," I then play Fighting Spirit!".He then said," I then summon by sending the two I just summon to the field so I can summon Johnny Cage from my deck!".

The sun glasses fighter appeared and then Ryu said," I then summon Sheeva from my deck!".Then a four armed woman appeared as Fate said," Wow."." I know and I attack with her!Destroy the sorceress!" said Ryu.She then punched the girl out and then Fate lost 200 life points as Ryu said," Johnny! Destroy the wooden man with Green Fireball!".He fired a ball at the hero as Fate lost his monster and then he said," I activate my facedown known as Heroic Sacrifice.This card only works if I have no more monster on my field and you still have an attack.I can stop it by sending one hero from my hand to the grave.".He sent a card to the grave as Ryu said," Good move man.I place a card facedown.".

Sheeva.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.She is the female version of Goro and she was the bodyguard for Shao Kahn's queen Sindel.She can't be destroy by spells or trap.
Heroic Sacrifice.Spell.Normal.This card works if you have no more monsters on your field and your opponent still has an attack left.You can stop by put one monster from your hand to the graveyard.

Fate drew a card and he said," I activate the monster that I just sent to the grave's special effect.I can bring her back so I special summon Elemental Hero Reaper.".Then a female version of the Grim Reaper appeared as Fate said," I can now activate her second special effect.She counts as a fusion material monster and then her third effect is that she also lets me bring a monster back from my grave.I bring back Elemental Hero Woodsman!".

Elemental Hero Reaper.Attribute Dark.LV 6.ATK 2000 DEF 1800.Warrior/Effect.Once a reaper of souls,she joined the Elemental Heroes after she saw them in action and after a hero vouched for her.She can brought back from the grave once per duel,she counts as any fusion material monster which makes her essential for a Fusion deck,and she can bring back a monster from your grave.

The wood based hero return as Fate said," I play Double Fusion!This card allows me to fuse 2 monsters as once and I still have my normal summon.I fuse Elemental Hero Woodsman on my field with Elemental Hero Ocean in my hand and then I fuse Elemental Hero Reaper on my field with Elemental Hero Wildheart in my hand and I turned Elemental Hero Reaper into Elemental Hero Bladedge for the this fusion to work out.I now fusion summon Elemental Hero Wildedge and Elemental Hero Terra Firma!".

Double Fusion.Spell.Normal.Lets you fuse twice.

The two fusion heroes stood there as Fate said," I then summon Elemental Hero Stratos!".The hero stood there and Fate said," I pick his second effect which allows me to destroy your facedown card and Arena of Fighters!".The two cards were gone by the wind and then Fate said," I then attack and I can destroy Sheeva, Sakura,and Reptile because of Wildedge's special effect.".He then destroy the three as Ryu lost 1750 life points as Fate said," I then use my Elemental Hero Terra Firma's special effect and I offer up my Elemental Hero Startos!".He then gained 1800 ATK points as Fate said," Attack Johnny with Terra Firma Magma Slash!".

The hero destroy the fighter causing 1800 life points to Ryu who was already behind badly as Ryu said," Good move Fate."." I see.I place a card facedown." said Fate.Bob was looking at Stella's old brother and he thought,"I wonder what he is planning.I mean he is really behind.Who knows if he can come back from this?But what am I talking about?I mean I come back from this.I am rooting for you Ryu and not just because you are the older brother of a really close friend of mine.".

Ryu drew a card and he said," I play the spell that I have been waiting to spring out for a while now.This spell is known as Fighting Tourney!This card lets me draw cards based on a monster level in my grave and I pick Reptile.".He then drew 7 cards thanks to the reptile fighter as he said," I then summon to the field Street Fighter Ryu!".The legendary fighter appeared as Ryu said," I then play Demonic Summon and I pick Liu Kang!".Then a fighter similar to Bruce Lee appeared as the two fighters were ready to fight the heroes that we were in front of them.

Fighting Tourney.Spell.Normal.Lets you draw cards based on a monster level in your grave.
Liu Kang.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 3500 DEF 3000.Warrior/Normal.A powerful warrior from Earthrealm and he is considered to be one of the best fighters around.His power is feared by Shang Tsung and his master Shao Kahn.He can defeat anyone in his way.He has a subtle relationship with Kitana.

Then Ryu said," I then activate one of my monsters's effect.I special summon Kitana!".She stood there and then Ryu said," I then play the spell known as Revenge of The Demon.I send Gouken from my deck so I can summon Street Fighter Akuma!".The fighter stood there and then Ryu said," I ain't done yet.I then play the spell Copy Fighter!This allows me to summon a monster to join Ryu,Akuma,Liu Kang,and Kitana on the field of battle and I pick Street Fighter Dhalsim!".

Revenge of The Demon.Spell.Normal.You send Gouken or Ryu from your deck to the grave so you can summon Street Fighter Akuma.
Copy Fighter.Spell.Normal.Lets you summon a fighter from your deck if you have one of the field.
Street Fighter Dhalsim.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.A fighter from India and he uses Yoga to fight and he is also known for his stretchy limbs.He is a peaceful man only having to fight if necessary but he doesn't enjoy it.He can't be destroy in battle.

Then a Indian man appeared and then he started to say something as Ryu said," He is my favorite fighter second to Ryu of course."." I see." said Fate." I play the spell known as Final Fight.Here is what this card does.We can pick a monster from the field,hand,or deck to join in a fight battle.Our life points change to 4000 for the both of us and they well fight.It is a photo finish." said Ryu." Lets do it.I pick my main man known as Falcon.You?" said Fate." Dhalsim." said Ryu.

Final Fight.Spell.Normal.You and your opponents pick a monster from either the field,deck,or hand to fight each other.Both players's life points go to 4000 and then the two monster fight it out.First one to fall,the owner lose all of their life points.

The gangster appeared as Fate said," You ready?"." Yes.Time to win this." said Falcon.The two stood there and then Ryu said," 3!2!1!Go!".The gangster starting fire as the Indian man block the bullets with fire and his rubber fist as Bob thought," This card is awesome.".Then after 5 minutes of intense fighting,the two were tired as Falcon said," I can keep going.".He then fired a giant bullet as Dhalsim said," Yoga Catastrophe!". 

The two attacks knocked out the two at the same time declaring the duel a tie." Good duel Ryu.I was pretty impressive with that card of yours." said Fate." Thanks.So you up for a few rounds in Street Fighter?" said Ryu." Sure but I am so kicking your butt." said Fate." Not with my main Dhalsim at my side." said Ryu.

Emily and Stella walked onto the field as Stella said," Good luck Emily."." You too but I am so going to win this." said Emily." Yeah but I have a card in my deck that will be your downfall." said Stella." As do I.Roger helped me with my deck to prepare for yours.You ready?" said Emily." Yeah.Get your game on." said Stella.

Stella drew her first card and she said," I summon Space Swordswoman!".The swordswoman appeared and then she slashed Emily causing 1900 points of damage and then Stella said," I place one card facedown to end my turn.".Emily drew a card and she said," I summon Marauding Captain in attack mode!".The blond captain appeared as Emily said," I then summon to the field Celtic Guardian!".The two warriors stood there and then Emily said," I play the spell known as Warriors Unite!".The two then gained 500 ATK points and then Emily said," I then equip my guardian with Mist Body!I then attack your monster!".

He then destroy her as Stella was defense as Emily said," I then attack you directly with my captain!".He rushed toward Stella as she then said," I play Negate Attack!".She sighed as Emily said," A close call Stella but next time,you won't be so luck.I place a card facedown to end my turn.".Bob was watching the duel as Sly said," So which one is the girl who Bob has a crush on?"." Sly." said Bob." It is more confusing than that Sly.It is Bob's heart." said Inferno." Ah." said Sly." I don't get it." said Bob." You almost died so your heart is growing and you are starting to notice girls." said Sly." Ah." said Bob.

Stella drew a card and she smiled," I summon Space Princess in defense mode.".The princess appeared as Stella said," I activate the spell known as Space Armor!".The princess then gained a suit of armor which strangely fit her.She then went into attack mode and then Stella said," This spell forces me my princess into attack mode and she gains 1000 ATK points so destroy the captain.".She then rushed toward the captain and then Emily said," I activate my facedown.Warrior's Shield!".The captain gained a shield and it blocked Stella's attack as she said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".

Space Armor.Spell.Equip.The armor of a powerful space Warrior.You can equip it to a monster but they are forced into attack mode no matter what and the equipped monster gains 1000 ATK points.
Warrior's Shield.Spell.Normal.Lets one of your warrior blocks an attack.

Emily drew a card and she said," I play Spellbook inside the pot!".The two girls drew 3 cards as she said," I drew the card.I first summon Gearfried the Iron Knight!".The knight stood there ready for a fight as Emily said," I play the spell Warrior's Battle Cry!".She then drew a card from her deck and then she said," I summon Phoenix Gearfried from my deck!".The fire version came out as Stella said," I summon Space Hunter!".She appeared as Emily took 2000 points of damage thanks to her warrior as Emily said," I then activate the spell known as Etherion Cannon!".

Etherion Cannon.Spell.Continuous.The cannon which could destroy a nation.It takes 2 turns to charge and your opponent lose 8000 points of damage.

Then a magicial cannon appeared as Emily said," This is the card.4 turns from now,this cannon fires and you takes 8000 points damage.This was in Roger's deck by the way."." Wow.Who knew?" said Sly." I did." said Inferno."No.Roger doesn't use this card because of the danger and the obvious weakness to it.I just hope Stella can find it out before her next turn." said Bob.

" I then attack with Phoneix!Destroy Space Princess!" said Emily.He rushed toward the princess slashing her in half causing 900 points of damage and then Emily said," I then destroy the hunter with my guardian!".He slashed her in half causing 500 points of damage and then Emily said," Attack her direct Gearfired and Captian!".She then took 4000 points of damage as Emily said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Stella drew a card and she thought," I drew it!Yes!I can do it!"." I play the spell Space Hole!This destroy all monster on the field!" said Stella.The field was empty beside the giant cannon and facedown as Stella said," I then play Space Planet!".The planet appeared and then Stella said," I now special summon Space Dragon and Space Hero!".The two appeared as Stella said," I bet I can guess your facedown is going to protect you from an attack so I play the spell known as Space Arrow!".

Space Hole.Spell.Normal.Lets you destroy all monsters on the field.
Space Arrow.Spell.Normal.Lets you destroy one facedown card.

Then an arrow appeared and then Stella threw it breaking it to be Mirror Force and Stella said," Attack!". The two attacked causing Stella to win the duel.Stella walked over to Emily and she said," That was a great duel."." Yeah.So what are you going to do about you and Bob?" said Emily.Stella looked at Bob who was smiling at her and she said,"I need to talk to him about it."." Maybe today prehaps?" said Emily." No.I have to get ready to go home." said Stella." Ah." said Emily.She was worried about her friends and she then thought," I hope she does something about her feelings toward him or it will be drastic to see what happens next.".

Next time,
History Class for Terry and the Ojamas and then Kurt and Roger duel.


No comments:

Post a Comment