Friday, August 1, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 36 The Seal of Orichalcos's return.


This duel is going to show off Johnny's history deck.

A duel was going on at late at night.It was a Obelisk Blue student with his field covered with very powerful monster on his field against a man in a cloak." What are you going to do?I mean challenge me an Obelisk was stupid." said the student." You will regret saying that child.I draw!" said the man.He drew a card from his duel disk.The duel disk was the same as a Chaos Duel Disk and the man said," I play the spell card known as the Seal of Orichalcos!".The two were trapped in a green circle and the boy said," Okay then?"." I then summon Immortal Guardian Zeus!" said the man.Then a monster stood there and he destroy the student and the man said," Time to steal your soul!".

Bob woke up and he said," What was that dream?".He stood up and he noticed the three Legendary Dragons outside of the dorm and he joined them." You guys alright?" said Bob." No your highness.Do you know of a card called the Seal of Orichalos?" said Critas." Yeah.My dad duel against that card with you guys and the pharaoh right?Wasn't it destroyed?" said Bob."It was but it came back thanks to the Dark Ruler." said Hermos." Then lets go find it and defeated it in a duel." said Bob." Yes but lets do this in the morning." said Timaeus." Good idea." said Bob.

Johnny and Terry were walking to the main building and Terry said," Did you hear the rumor?"." Which one?" said Johnny." The rumor about that one of the Obelisk Blue's student soul was taken away after he lost a duel." said Terry." That sounds stupid." said Johnny." It is the truth." said Bob.He stood there and Johnny said," Really man?"." Yes.The three legendary dragons told me about it and I had a dream about that same duelist losing his soul to the Seal of Orichalcos." said Bob.

" The Seal of Orichalcos?" said Terry." I didn't think that card was real.Just an urban legend.I mean I believe in many things but this is just wrong." said Johnny." Yeah.I am going out to find the person who did this because what the card did to the pharaoh." said Bob." I want in Bob." said Johnny." Me too." said Terry." Okay but after class,we are going." said Bob.The three walked inside as the man in the cloak stood there and he said," Time to get my revenge for The Great Leviathan and Dartz!".

Bob stood there staring over his deck in a room that he used to prepare for duels." Okay.I better make sure that my deck is ready anything the seal brings my way." thought Bob.The door opened and Johnny stood there and he said," Hey man.Can you help me with my deck?"." Um sure man." said Bob.He looked at the deck as Johnny looked at Bob's cards." Wow.I am impressed.These cards are pretty powerful." said Bob." Thanks.I got them from an old friend.He taught me the power of history." said Johnny." Hey Johnny.If we find this guy,we should team up to stop him." said Bob." Me teaming with you?Are you sure?" said Johnny." Yeah.I beat we can beat him no problem." said Bob." Okay.Now lets get our deck ready." said Johnny.

The two stood there and they saw Dana,Erica,and Terry and Terry said," They found out thanks to my big mouth."." It is fine man." said the two." Are you sure about this Johnny?" said Erica." Yeah.I mean I could understand why Bob wants to duel this guy but you?" said Dana." You don't know the reason behind my deck.I mean these cards mean a lot to me." said Johnny." Yeah and I decided to pick him as my partner and that is final." said Bob." This duel is going to be awesome none the less." said Terry." Johnny.Tell us.Why do you want in this duel?" said Erica." Okay.It start when I was a kid." said Johnny.This flashback is different from a normal one because it is Johnny P.O.V( Point Of View)

Flashback,
I was raised on a archaeology dig and I had a role model.His name was Professor Nelson Peterson.He and I were the best of friends and he taught me everything that I know about Duel Monsters and history.He was like my dad because I never knew my dad growing up because he died protecting me and my mom from some jealous people who were jealous of my mom's success.He gave me my deck right before he died.

We were outside of a site which was the combination of Greek,Atlantis,Egyptian,and every famous thing from history.I was so happy to be there and I rushed in.I then ran into a room where the Seal of Orichalos was everywhere and I touched one of them.I then saw a soldier and it was looked like it wanted to duel me.I was about to but then the professor pushed me away from him.He dueled the soldier and then the good professor almost won but then the soldier defeated him using the Seal and he handed me the deck that I carry today.

After flying back home,I made a vow to defeat the Seal and get back the Professor.I studied more than anything about the Seal and I learned about it more and more.I then enter Saint Academy where I met Erica and my quest to find my father figure began.

Present.
" I understand but I have a question.Where did you get that tattoo?" said Dana." I lost a bet with some of the guys from my mom's dig." said Johnny." Let's go." said Bob.He then drew a card and it was Scampers.The dog came out and he said," Hi!"." You know what to do Scampers." said Bob." Right." said Scampers.He then start to sniff the ground as Terry said," So we are using your spirit dog to find the seal?"." Yep.I am guess that his nose is really strong." said Erica." Yep.My nose is super strong." said Scampers.

The dog then stopped and Johnny said," Is everything alright?"." No.Get ready.He is here." said Scampers. Then the cloaked wearing man stood there and he said," Hello Spirit King and his bratty friends.I am what you kids are looking for.".He then took off his cloak and then Johnny said," No.It can't be.".The man under a cloak had white hair and glasses plus blue eyes and the man said," I am the good Professor Nelson Peterson under the almighty power of the Seal of Orichalos!"." No!He would never use that card!" said Johnny.

He stood there and Erica said," Give us back the professor."." Ah your friend is smarter than you Johnny.I have taken the body of your father figure so I can get my revenge on you Spirit King." said Nelson." What did you do?" said Dana and Terry." I destroy several stones which gives them their powers and then my dad took some revenge on your group so you wanted revenge on me." said Bob." Yes.Lets duel." said Nelson." I want in on this too!" said Johnny.

The two stood across from the possessed man and he said," I shall go first if you don't mind."." Sure." said the two.Nelson drew a card and he said," I summon Immortal Guardian Ares!".Then the Greek God Ares stood there but he stood there with a green suit of armor and red eyes." I end my turn with a facedown." said Nelson." I'll go!" said Johnny.

Immortal Guardian Ares.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1600.Warrior/Effect.One of the Immortal Guardians.He is named after The Greek God Of War.He is known for his power alone. Once he is destroy in battle, you can bring out a new Immortal Guardian from your hand.

He drew a card and he said," I play the spell card known as the very famous Egyptian Pyramid!".Then a pyramid appeared from the ground and then Johnny said," This card may look like a Field Spell but it is very different from it.I then summon Revolutionary Solider in attack mode!".Then a solider who looked like he was from the American Revolution War stood there and Johnny said," I then activate his special effect.For every card in my hand,you get inflict with 500 points of damage.Since I have 4 cards,you get hit with 2000 points of damage.Shoot until you see the whites of their eyes!".He fired his gun and it hit Nelson and he lost 2000 life points." Awesome move Johnny!" said Terry and Erica." Thanks.I place one card facedown to end off my turn.Your move Bob." said Johnny.

Egyptian Pyramid.Spell.Continuous.The Pyramid of Egyptian Pharaohs.For five hundred points, you can special summon a Egyptian warrior to the field.Once this card is destroy,you can summon a Egyptian Pharaoh from your deck.
Egyptian Warrior.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1500.Warrior/Effect.This card is known for protecting the Pharaoh from danger.You can use him to summon a level 7 or higher monster.
Revolutionary Solider.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1500.Warrior/Effect.He is a solder for the American Revolution war and he has a lot of courage fighting enemies bigger than him and his army.For every card in your hand,you can inflict 500 points of damage per card.

Bob then drew a card and he said," I use my teammate's spell card to bring a warrior the field.".Then a warrior stood there and Bob said," I then send him to the grave so I can bring out my Dark Magician!".One of Bob's signature monster stood there and Bob said," I play the spell card known as Quick Attack!This allows me to attack your warrior with my magician!So Dark Magic Attack!".He charged a beam of magic and Ares was destroyed causing 700 points of damage." I end my turn with 2 facedowns." said Bob.

Quick Attack.Spell.Normal.This allows you to attack with your monster on your first turn.

" Those 2 are made him lose 2700 life points on their first turn.This guy is weak." said Dana.Nelson then drew a card and he said," I activate Ares's special effect to bring out Immortal Guardian Poseidon!".The Greek god of Water stood there and then Nelson said," I then play the field spell known as the Seal of Orichalcos!".The seal appeared and then Nelson said," I then activate my facedown card known Immortal Guard!This card allows me to special summon Immortal Guardian monsters from my hand every turn.So I special summon Immortal Guardian Demeter!".The Greek Goddess of the Harvest stood there and then Nelson said," Attack!".

Immortal Guardian Poseidon.Attribute Water.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2600.Spellcaster/Effect.One of the Immortal Guardians.He is named after The Greek God Of Water.He is one of the three main Immortal Guardians.Once destroy,he can bring out a Immortal Guardian from your deck and a spell from your deck to your hand.
Immortal Guard.Spell.Continuous.This card let you special summon an Immortal Guardian from your hand every turn.
Immortal Guardian Demeter.Attribute Earth.LV 5.ATK 1800 DEF 1400.Spellcaster/Effect.One of the Immortal Guardians.She is named after The Greek Goddess Of Harvest.She provides crops to the world.Once destroyed,you inflict half of your opponent's monster attack points as damage. 

The two guardian fired water and grains at the two monster and Bob said," I activate the trap card known as Magician Circle and I pick Dark Magician Girl!You two also get to pick a spellcaster from your deck with 2000 ATK points or less!"." I pick my Medieval Wizard!" said Johnny.Then a wizard with a medieval theme stood there and then Nelson said," I pick Immortal Guardian Dionysus!".The Greek God stood there drunk as Bob said," I then play Negate Attack!".The guardians stopped their attack as Nelson said," I then end my turn with a facedown.".

Medieval Wizard.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1600.Spellcaster/Effect.A wizard whose magical powers have been trained by Merlin himself.For every monster on your field,you can draw an extra card during your Drawing Phrase.
Immortal Guardian Dionysus.Attribute Dark.LV 6.ATK 1400 DEF 1800.Spellcaster/Effect.One of the Immortal Guardians.He is named after the Greek God of Wine and Alcohol.He provides wines to the people.Once destroyed,you gain the ATK points of your opponent's monster as life points.

Johnny drew a card and Johnny said," I activate my wizard's special effect.".Johnny drew another card and he said," I play the spell card known as Mayan Prophecy!".Then a ancient calendar stood behind a monster and he said," This card allows me to summon a powerful monster on my next turn.I then activate my Revolution Soldier's special effect."." Not so fast Johnny Boy.I play my facedown card known as Immortal Guardian Offering!This card activates when I am hit with a direct attack so those 2000 points go to a monster on the field and I picked Bob's Dark Magician Girl!" said Nelson.The female spellcaster got weaker and she said," I am not feeling so good Bob."." Mana.I am sorry." said Johnny." It is fine." said Mana." I end my turn with a facedown card." said Johnny.

Mayan Prophecy.Spell.Normal.This card lets you summon a very powerful monster known as the Mayan Apocalypse on your next turn.
Immortal Guardian Offering.Trap.Continuous.This card activates when you get hit with a direct attack and you transfer the damage to your opponent's monster attack points.

Bob drew a card and he said,"I play Lucky Hand!".He drew 5 cards and Bob said," I use Egyptian Pyramid to bring out an Egyptian Warrior to my field.".He brought out another warrior and he said," I play the spell card Magical Tribute!This card lets me special summon a spellcaster from my deck in attack mode when I have 2 or more Spellcaster with me banishing a monster and I pick Egyptian Warrior.I then special summon to the field Future Magician!" said Bob.

Magical Tribute.Spell.Normal.You can special summon a spellcaster from my deck in attack mode when you have 2 or more Spellcaster with you banishing a monster.
Future Magician.Attribute Dark.LV 7.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Spellcaster/Effect.This magician was inspired by Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl.She trained her magic powers like the Dark Magician.She gives Dark Magician Girl and the other Dark Magician double their power and 3 spell cards.

Then a futuristic version of Dark Magician stood there and she said," This is so awesome.I am working with my role models!"." Yep.Now power her up." said Bob.Mana's attack points went to 4000 as Mahad's points went up to 5000 as Bob said," I then play the equip spell card Ancient Wand and I give it to Future Magician from some more magical power!".The three magician were powerful and then Bob said," Trio Dark Magic Attack!".

The three fired their blasts at the guardians were destroyed as Bob took 2500 points of damage thanks to Future Magician destroying Immortal Guardian Demeter as Nelson lost 2700 life points but then he gained 5000 life points thanks to the Guardian Dionysus getting hit by Dark Magician but he lost 3100 and then 700 life points thanks to Dark Magician Girl destroy Poseidon.He had 3800 life points as he add 2 cards to his hand.

" Man.Those Immortal Guardian sure have some strange effects." said Terry." Yeah and I don't think he is done yet.I mean that new Guardian he added to his hand must be good." said Dana." You can beat that clown Johnny!" said Erica." I then activate the second spell known as Mystical Space Typhoon and I pick Egyptian Pyramid if you don't mind." said Bob." Nope." said Johnny.The Pyramid was gone as Johnny said." I now special summon Egyptian Pharaoh from my deck in attack mode.".Then a pharaoh stood there and his attack points were pretty impressive." I then end my turn with 2 facedowns." said Bob.

Egyptian Pharaoh.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Zombie/Effect.The pharaoh of an ancient Pyramid.He can be special summon from your deck using Egyptian Pyramid.He can't be selected when you have a monster on your field.

Nelson drew his next card and he laughed." This is good.I play the spell Immortal Guardian Temple." said Nelson.Then a temple appeared as Johnny said," So what does that do?"." This card allows me to draw 8 cards since there are four Guardian in the grave." said Nelson.He drew 8 cards making his hand 10 and he said," I use my spell card to summon Immortal Guardian Hades to the field!".

Immortal Guardian Temple.Spell.Continuous.Lets you draw 2 cards for every Immortal Guardian in your grave.You can bring out 2 Immortal Guardians from your hand if you have one out all alone.
Immortal Guardian Hades.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 2900 DEF 2900.Spellcaster/Effect.One of the Immortal Guardian monsters.He is based after The Greek God of Death.He gains 250 ATK points for every Guardian in the grave.

Then Hades stood there and it wasn't the Disney version." Wow.That is one powerful monster." said Terry." I then activate my temple second effect.This allows me to summon two more Guardians to the field because I have one by his lonesome and that is sad so I pick Immortal Guardian Zeus and Heracles to the field!" said Nelson.

Immortal Guardian Zeus.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Spellcaster/Effect.One of the Immortal Guardian monsters.He is based after The Greek God of Sky.He gains 500 ATK points for every Immortal Guardian on the field or in the grave.
Immortal Guardian Heracles.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.One of the Immortal Guardian monsters.He is based after The Greek God of Heroes.He can bring out a Guardian from your hand and your grave with the cost of you sending a Guardian to your grave.

He then summon the main Greek God and his son." I hope those things don't have any special effects." said Dana."Knowing these monsters yes they do." said Erica." I then activate Heracles's special effect.This allows me to bring a Guardian from my hand and grave but it requires me to send one from my hand to the grave.I send Immortal Guardian Hermes to the grave so I can bring out Immortal Guardian Poseidon and Immortal Guardian Hera!" said Nelson.

Immortal Guardian Hermes.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1500.Warrior/Effect.One of the Immortal Guardian monsters.He is based after The Greek God of Messages.Once send to the grave,he can attack you directly from the grave.
Immortal Guardian Hera.Attribute Light.LV 7.ATK 2700 DEF 2700.Spellcaster/Effect.One of the Immortal Guardian monsters.She is based after The Greek Goddess of Marriage.She lowers all non Immortal Guardian monsters by 500 points and then all Immortal Guardian monster include herself gain 500 ATK points.

The female goddess stood there with the water god and then Bob said," Wow."." I then play the spell card known as Immortal Guardian Shrine!" said Nelson.Then five shrines appeared on the Temple and then the five gained 1000 ATK points.

Immortal Guardian Shrine.Spell.Continuous.Every Immortal Guardian gains 1000 ATK points if you have Immortal Guardian Temple.

So here is the score of the monster so far.Immortal Guardian Heracles had 4500 ATK points,Immortal Guardian Hera has 4700 ATK points,Immortal Guardian Poseidon had 4800 ATK points,Immortal Guardian Hades has 5900 ATK points,Immortal Guardian Zeus has 7000 ATK points,Revolutionary Solider has 1000 ATK points,Medieval Wizard has 1100 ATK points,Egyptian Pharaoh has 2500 ATK points,Dark Magician had 4500 ATK points,Dark Magician Girl had 3500 ATK points,and Future Magician has 4500 ATK points.

" I then attack that weak solider with Zeus!Lighting Strike!" said Nelson." Not so fast!I play my facedown card Shut Down!" said Bob.Then a card appeared and it showed a nuclear power plant being shut down and Bob said," This card blocks your attack and it ends your battle phrase cold.".Then Nelson said," My next turn.You won't be so lucky.".

Shut Down.Trap.Normal.It stops your opponent battle phrase.

Johnny drew a card and Bob said," Johnny.All of my cards are able to use so go nuts."." Okay.I activate my facedown known as Revealing the Past!" said Johnny.Then a magnifying class appeared and Johnny said," This lets me to see one card on the field and I pick Bob's facedown card.".The card appeared and it showed the legendary Dragons on it."This is the card known as the Legend of the Dragons.I have to give Johnny my three Legendary Dragons cards which are all in my hand plus another card." said Bob.

Revealing the Past.Spell.Normal.Lets you reveal a facedown card.
Legend of the Dragons.Spell.Normal.You bring the three legendary Dragon and Legend of Heart from your deck or hand and if you are in a tag duel,you can give them to your team mate.

He hand the boy the four cards as Johnny said," Before I do anything,I activate my Mayan Prophecy to bring out Mayan Apocalypse!I do have to send My Revolutionary Warrior and Medieval Wizard to do it.".Then a Mayan God appeared and it looked evil." Wow.Impressive monster." said Terry and Dana." I then activate one of my cards known as Medieval Magic Lesson.This card works if a Spellcaster is on the field which allows me to summon a powerful wizard known as Merlin!" said Johnny.Then the wizard who served with King Arthur stood there with the Mayan and Egyptian Monster and then Johnny said," I then play History Homer's Texts to bring my three monster on the field with the monster known as Greek God Zeus in my hand to summon History Homer!".

Mayan Apocalypse.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Fiend/Effect.The Mayan version of Armageddon.He can be special summon by Mayan Prophecy but it takes two monsters to use.Once sent to the grave,he takes a monster with him.
Medieval Magic Lesson.Spell.Normal.This card lets you summon Merlin if there is a Spellcaster on your field.
Merlin.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Magician/Effect.The master of magic and one of the earliest magician.He is well known in the magic community.He gains 500 ATK points for every Spellcaster that was been in play.
History Homer.Attribute Earth.LV 12.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Warrior/Effect.The strongest monster when it comes to history.He can tell you anything about history since he was there because he is immortal.He has the special effect to destroy all cards on your opponent's field.


Then a Text book stood there and the history duelist placed the four monsters there and the book glowed. Then a man stood there.He look like Homer Simpson and Bob said," You know I was thinking the monster to look like Homer,the Poet not Homer Simpson."." I now but with My Mayan Apocalypse and History Homer's special effect.We have a clear strike at his life points and I attack!Dark Magic Attacks and History Smack down!" said Johnny.The attacks hit causing the seal to take the evil soul away from the professor.

Johnny ran over to the professor as Bob collected the Legendary Dragons and he placed them in his deck. Poor dragons." Is he going to be alright?" said Terry." Just fine.I hear him breathing." said Johnny." That is good.But what are we going to do about that card?" said Erica." I have an idea.Bob.Do you think Inferno would mind burning it?" said Dana." He would love too." said Bob.The fire spirit burned the card and Johnny said," See you never jerk!".

Next time,
Fate duels off against cards known as the Elemental Villain and I don't mean Evil Heroes also a surprise guest.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment