Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 48 Brother and Sister dueling for fun.


Welcome to the duel between Bob and Rose.I am going to make this duel interesting because it is a duel between brother and sister and it is also an 8000 point duel.

Rose was sitting with her mom and dad in their room.Since they were back in the real world,they have been hounded with news hounds trying to get the scoop on where they have been for 9 years,why they left their son,and other question that aren't important." Are you ready for your duel with Bob sweetheart?I mean Bob isn't going to go easy on you." said Yugi." Yep.I am ready for all of big brother's tricks.I have asked all of his friends about it and I think I got a plan for him." said Rose." Well,we believe in you and we will be cheering you on." said Audrey." Aren't you two going to cheer for big brother?" said Rose." Nah.He knows that he has our support." said Yugi." Okay.Can we go get some breakfast now?I am so hungry." said Rose.

The family walked to the cafeteria and their breakfast was made by one of Bob's spirits." I still can't believe that he knows how to cook." said Audrey." Well,Bob did have his mother's brain on him.I mean I heard about his achievements from Joey.He is really proud of him just like me." said Yugi." Me too!" said Rose.

The family saw their son with papers everywhere and he said," Hey guys.Sorry,I am getting swamped."." With what big brother?" said Rose." I am deciding who is going to be in the Millennium Dorm." said Bob." Doesn't Alexis decide that stuff?" said Audrey." Nope.I do and I have a lot of choices." said Bob." Just pick your friends.I mean you have seen them duel Bob." said Yugi." I guess you are right dad.So Rose?You ready for our duel?" said Bob.

"Yep.I am going to beat you good big brother." said Rose." I hope so.I mean I haven't had a good duel in a long time." said Bob." Well,you do have the Egyptian Gods in your deck." said Yugi." I don't use them." said Bob." Good." said Audrey." So guess what your big brother did for our duel?" said Bob." What?" said Rose." I got the entire duel arena inside the school for our duel.Isn't that cool?" said Bob." Awesome." said Rose." How did you do that Bob?" said Yugi.

" Today is Finals.The students are in class taking their finals and my friends are in there right now beside Guy." said Bob." Ah.What about Rachel?Did you tell her about your duel with Bob Rose?" said Audrey." I forgot." said Rose." Don't worry Rose.I told her about it when I was with her brother.She will be there cheering you on." said Bob." Thanks big bro." said Rose.

" You are acting like a good brother to her and Rachel.Where did you learn how to do that?" said Yugi." I have my spirits to thanks.Most of the younger ones treat me like their little brother or in Holly's case,she treats me like her dad.I don't mind it because she is so cute not to say no." said Bob." Ah.So do you have a girlfriend yet?" said Audrey." Nope.I don't.I did get kissed by a lot of girls over the years.I guess I have my father's charm with the ladies or the Spirit King." said Bob." I see.Lets go son.We are going fishing." said Yugi." Why?" said Bob." You two haven't spend any time together." said Audrey." Oh yeah.Lets go." said Bob.

Bob and Yugi were walking back to the dorm as Yugi said," I can't believe that you caught that many fish."." According to my ancestors,I have an incredible sense of luck.It is pretty sweet when it comes to getting an seat at a crowded duel." said Bob." Isn't that cheating?" said Yugi." Nope." said Bob.

The two then saw Scampers waiting for them with Spike." Hey guys." said Bob." Hi Bobby!" said Scampers. He attacked Bob as Yugi said," I will never get used to that."." You get used to it.I promise you that Mr. Moto." said Spike." So where is Rose?I wanted to play with her!" said Scampers." Spike." said Bob." She is with your mother at the main building." said Spike." Oh.I knew that.I was testing you Bob." said Scampers." Sounds like he took a lot from you Bob." said Yugi." Very fun Dad." said Bob.

Bob and Yugi followed Scampers inside the school as Bob saw Rose waiting for him with Audrey as Scampers headed into the stands." You ready big brother?How was fishing?" said Rose." Interesting.I caught at least 20 fish." said Bob." Really?That is more than your father could ever get it." said Audrey." Yeah dad only caught 3." said Bob." The fish weren't biting okay." said Yugi." They were for big brother." said Rose." Yeah.They sure were." said Bob.

The two adults walked into the stands as Bob said," Are you ready Rose?"." No.I don't see Rachel." said Rose.Bob then saw the mini Raymond with a tired Guy." Bob.What is up?" said Guy." Oh nothing much.Just about to duel my sister and Rose wanted her best friend to watch the duel.You know the normal stuff." said Bob." Ah.That makes sense." said Guy.He walked with Rose over to the Moto and Rachel said," So are you going to root for Rose?"." Yep." said the two." I better cheer for Bob so he has someone cheering for him but I am going to say that I want Rose to win." said Guy.

Bob sighed as Rose said," Big brother.Can you flip a coin for me?"." Why?" said Bob." I don't want to go first because I am cute." said Rose." Okay.Here comes the coin!" said Bob.He threw the coin in the air and Rose said," I call heads.".The coin then landed on heads as Guy said," She got the same luck as Rich."." No Guy.She haves the Moto Luck." said Audrey." The Moto Luck?" said Rachel.' We have a lot of luck and we can use it to our advantage." said Yugi.

Rose drew a card after she drew her initial five cards and she said," I summon Gazelle the King of Mythical Beast in attack mode!".The familiar beast stood there and Rose said," I place 2 cards facedown and I end my turn.".Bob drew a card and he said," I summon Skydive!".The jet stood there and he said," So explain to me why we are dueling your little sister.Is she possessed?"." No.It is a duel." said Bob." Okay then.I will never get you humans." said Skydive." I activate his effect and I pick Prowl!" said Bob.The car stood there and Rose said," Hit me with your best shot big bro."."Are you sure?" said Prowl." Yes and I attack with Skydive!" said Bob.The plane flew toward the beast as Rose said," I play the card known as Negate Attack!".The attack was stopped as Bob said," Nice move Rose.I end my turn with a facedown.".

Rose drew a card and she smiled and Bob said," You must have gotten a good card.Let's see it"." I summon Cyber Tutu in attack mode!" said Rose.The ballerina appeared as Rose said," You know her special effect don't you Big bro?"." Yep and I am ready for it." said Bob." I then activate the card known as Double Summon!I send Gazelle to the grave so that I can bring out Dark Magician Girl!" said Rose.She appeared as Bob said," Wow.You would betray me Mana."." Well Bob.She is cuter than you." said Mana." I give you that." said Bob." Attack Prowl!Dark Magic Attack!" said Rose.The magic destroy the robot costing Bob 100 life points as Rose said," Attack him directly Cyber Tutu!".She then kicked Bob in the stomach causing him to lose 1000 life points as Bob said," That kick is so strong.".The ballerina gigged as Rose said," I end my turn.".

Bob drew a card and he said," I summon Outlaw by sending Skydive to my grave.".The cowboy appeared as Rose said," You may have a scary monster on your field but I am ready for him."."I hope so because I play my facedown card known as Hero of the West!This means Sheriff Eagle can come for a house call." said Bob.The cowboy appeared as he said," You scaring the pretty little girl again?"." Can it Eagle." said Outlaw." Is he scaring you little lady?" said Eagle." Yes but I can handle it." said Rose." I then attack Dark Magician Girl with Sheriff Eagle!".He rushed toward the sorceress and then he said," Sorry but it is the boss orders.".He then blasted her causing 1000 points of damage as Rose said," Thanks Big Bro!You activate my facedown card known as Rebound!This cards inflicts 500 points of damage on you.".Bob then felt more of his life points go down more as Bob said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Rebound.Trap.Continuous.When you take damage,your opponent takes half of it.

" This is interesting.She had Bob in a corner with Rebound." said Guy." That is one of yours strategies isn't it honey?" said Yugi." Yes.I almost defeat you with it but you found a way around it.I hope Bob can find it." said Audrey." Go Rose!" said Rachel.Rose then drew a card and she said," I play Lucky Hand!".She drew 5 cards and then she said," I then send Cyber Tutu to the grave so I can summon Cyber Prima!".The monster stood there as Rose said," I then play Monster Reborn to bring back Dark Magician Girl!".

The girls stood there as Outlaw said," Looks like we got some powerful females against us."." Isn't that any girl with you Outlaw?" said Eagle." Are they always like this big bro?" said Bob." Yep but they can't live without each other." said Bob." I then play the spell card known as Lighting Vortex!" said Rose.She sent one of her cards to the grave as the boys were gone as Bob said," Uh oh."." I attack you directly!Dark Magic Attack!" said Rose.She then fired her magic blast at Bob who said," Stop right there Mana!I play my facedown known as Shut Down!".The attack was stopped as Rose said," You suck big bro.I end my turn with a facedown."

Bob then drew a card and he said," I think I found the card combo to defeat Rebound!I summon Anarchy!". The hero stood there and he smirked." I then play Anarchy's Destruction!" said Bob.He then destroyed the two females and Rose said," Why did you do that Anarchy?"."Boss's orders but don't blame him." said Anarchy." I then attack with him!" said Bob.He rushed toward Rose causing 1800 points of damage and then she said," Why didn't you take any damage big brother?"." My special effect.He can't be affect by traps.I end my turn with a facedown." said Bob.

Bob 6400 life points.One facedown.One monster.1 card.
Rose 5200 life points.One facedown.Zero monster.1 card.

" I draw!" said Rose.She drew a card and she said," I play Card of sanctity!".The two siblings drew 5 cards and then she said," I play the spell card Polymerization!I fuse Etoile Cyber and Blade Skater to summon Cyber Blader!".The female stood there and then Bob said," You must have training with Alexis didn't you?"." Yep.She wanted me to beat you." said Rose." Well,lets see what you can do with her." said Bob." I then play Quick Summon and I pick Alpha The Magnet Warrior!" said Rose.The warrior stood there and then Rose said," Attack!".She then kicked Anarchy in the face causing him to exploding and then the monster then slashed Bob causing 1400 life points to go." Awesome move Rose!" said Bob." Thanks.I place a card facedown." said Rose.

Bob 4700 life points.One facedown.Zero monster.6 cards.
Rose 5200 life points.Two facedown.Two monster.1 card.

" Rose is really good." said Guy." Well,she is my best friend and I am one of the best duelist out there." said Rachel." Also she is my kid." said Yugi." Don't forgot about Bob." said Audrey." I am not.I wonder if those cards that Rose gave to him will do anything." said Yugi.Bob drew a card and he said," I play Demonic Summon and I picked Future Knight!".The knight appeared and she said," So Daddy?Why am I fighting your little sister?"." You can call me Bob Selena.We are in a duel." said Bob." Oh.I knew that." said Selena." Right.I then summon Kirby!" said Bob.

Then the pink monster appeared as Rose said," Why did you have to pick that one big brother?He is so cute."." Yeah but I am going out on you." said Bob." Okay then.I will too!" said Rose." I hope so.I suck up Cyber Blader!" said Bob.He then sucked up Cyber Blader and then Bob had a copy of her on the field and then Rose said," Since you have three monsters on your field,your effects are negated."." Okay.So I attack with Kirby!" said Bob.He then slashed the monster and then Rose lost 400 life points and then Bob lost 200 life points as he said," I then end my turn with a facedown.".

Bob 4500 life points.Two facedown.Three monsters.3 cards.
Rose 4800 life points.Two facedown.One monster.1 card.

Rose drew a card and she said," I play Pot of Greed!".She drew 2 cards and then Rose said," I play the spell card known as Fusion Weapon!".She then gained 1500 life points as Rose said," I destroy that clone of yours!".Bob then lost 1500 life points as he said," Thank Ra for that I can finally use spells.I play the trap known as Metal Reflect Slime!This lets me summon a monster in defense mode but the cool thing is that it still acts as a trap card."." I end my turn." said Rose.

Bob 3000 life points.One facedown.Two monsters.3 cards.
Rose 4800 life points.Two facedown.One monster.2 cards.

Bob drew a card and he said," I play Powerful Hand!".He then send two cards to the grave as he drew 10 cards making his hand 12 cards and Bob said," Okay!I play the spell card The Thievius Racconus!".Then a book appeared as Rose said," Big brother.I am confused.So what does this card do?"." It lets me summon a monster who is famous with this book.So I summon Sly Cooper from my hand!" said Bob.He then made a raccoon who look like a thief appeared and Rose said," He looks so cool big bro but whatever plan you had failed because of my Cyber Blader's special effect."." So Bob?What's the plan?" said Sly."Attack Selena!" said Bob." Are you sure Bob?" said Selena and Sly." Yep." said Bob.

Thievius Racconus.Spell.Equip.The book where the family of thieves known as the Coopers write down their thieving exploits for their ancestors to read.You can summon Sly Copper from your deck or hand.
Sly Cooper.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1500.Beast Warrior/Effect.One of the member of the Cooper gang which is a group of old friends from Happy Camper Orphanage.He is the sneakiest one out of the three and they treat each other like family and he also has a crush on Carmelita Fox,a police woman.He can use all of his ancestor's skills to defeat his foes and also steal from them.If you have the Thievius Racconuns,he gains 500 ATK and 500 DEF points.For every spell card that is considered part of the Sly Cooper's tools of thieving,it counts only as one.

Bob then lost 450 more life points as Rose lost 900 life points as he said," I am not done yet.I play the spell known as Rail Walk!".Then rails appeared out of thin air as Bob said," This spell allows Sly to attack you directly and also Rebound won't work with it!".He then hit her with his cane causing 2000 points of damage as Bob said," Not too hard Sly.I don't want her hurt."." Sorry Rose." said Sly." It is fine.Big brother?Is this like getting kicked by Cyber Tutu?" said Rose." Nope.It hurts more with the scar but I will be fine." said Bob." Are you done yet?" said Rose." Yep.I play 3 facedowns.Your move little sister." said Bob.

Bob 2550 life points.Four facedowns.Three monsters.6 cards.
Rose 1900 life points.Two facedown.Zero monster.2 cards.

Rail Walk.Spell.Normal.Allows a cooper member from the wild west forward to attack your opponents directly.

Rose drew a card and she said," I play my facedown known as Call of the Haunted and I am not going to summon back Cyber Blader."." I have a good guess who it is and you send it to the graveyard already." said Bob." Who is it?" said Guy and Rachel." Watch and find out." said the parents." I summon Splendid Venus in attack mode!" said Rose.The fairy appeared as all of Bob's monster got weaker as Sly said," This monster is pretty strong."." She is one of the Legendary Planets monsters so be ready." said Bob." I then play my other facedown known as Fairy Force!This boost Splendid Venus's attack by 600 and not fairy monster lose 600." said Rose.The three then lost more power as Guy said," She is Bob's sister."."Attack Kirby!Win the duel!" said Bob.

Fairy Force.Spell.Continuous.Boost all Fairy monsters by 600 ATK points and non fairy monsters lose 600 ATK points.

The fairy rushed toward the warrior as Bob said," I activate my facedown!Navi!".Then a blue fairy appear and then she stopped the attack as Kirby sighed and Bob said," This card incorporates all of Navi from Legend of Zelda's annoying into a attack to block one attack."." Wow.Pegasus made that card so well." said Guy." What do you mean Guy?" said Rachel." You must have played the game right Guy?" said Audrey.Guy nod his head as Rose said," I place a card facedown to end my turn.Next turn big brother,you won't be so lucky!".

Bob 2550 life points.Four facedowns.Three monsters.6 cards.
Rose 1900 life points.One facedown.One monster.2 cards.

Navi.Spell.Normal.Lets you block one attack with her annoying voice.

Bob drew a card and he said," You having fun Rose?"." Yep.Why?" said Rose." Oh nothing.I activate my facedown known as Demonic Summon!I pick Swampert!" said Bob.Then a blue fish appeared and Bob said," Meet my favorite Pokemon Rose.He may look like a brute but he is a big Softie when it comes to kids."." Yep." said Swampert." That monster may be strong but with Fairy Force and Splendid Venus,he isn't strong enough to beat her." said Rose." Oh.I know that Rose.I activate my facedown known as Sabertooth Costume!This allows Sly to attack you directly!" said Bob.

Swampert.Attribute Water.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Fish/Effect.The final evolved form of Mudkip and he is the muscle of the Hoenn Starter.He can mega evolve into Mega Swampert.He can be summoned when you have no monster on your field.He can't be destroyed by a Fire monster.
Sabertooth Costume.Spell.Equip.When equipped to a cooper,they can attack directly.

Sly then made Rose lose 900 life points as Sly said," So what was that supposed to do Bob?"." I then activate Kirby's special effect." said Bob.He then made a clone of Splendid Venus and then Bob said," I then attack with Splendid Venus!"." I activate my facedown Mirror Force!" said Rose." I would be scared Rose but I play Trap Jammer!" said Bob.The card was destroy as the fairies destroy each other and then Rose said," Uh oh."." Attack her Swampert!A weak Bubble." said Bob.The mud fish then blasted her with bubbles causing her life points to go to 0 as Bob lost 1200 life points and then he said," That was an awesome duel Rose.".

Rose walked over to her big brother and she said," Next time,I will win!".Guy walked over to the girl and he said," You were awesome Rose.I would love to duel you before I go to the pros but I have to prepare for your older brother."." Yep.You won't beat big bro though because I will!" said Rose." She has a lot of confidence.I wonder who she gets that from." said Guy." No clue man.I think Kurt " said Bob.

Then Rachel walked over to them with the parents and then Rachel said," You were awesome Rose.I mean you were so close to beating Bob!"."Next time,I will." said Rose." So Bob?Aren't the finals almost over?" said Yugi." It is." said Bob.He then ran off as Guy followed him and Rose said," What is wrong with big bro Mom?"." Bob is a teacher here sweetheart and he needs to be there to address the students about changes for their next year." said Audrey." Do you think we could be students here?" said Rachel." Maybe.You can ask Bob about it when he comes back.Lets get back to the dorms before we get crowded by students." said Yugi.

Bob ran to the main room where every students was but Bob was on stage with the other teacher." And look we decide to show up." said Jamie." I'm sorry that I was dueling my little sister which I won." said Bob." Really?" said Jamie." You thought I would lose." said Bob." Yeah." said Jamie." Thanks for being a friend Jamie." said Bob.Alexis then said," Since we have the headmaster of the dorm finally here,We can start the final assembly for the year.".

Guy walked over to his brother and his brother's girlfriend." So how did Rose do?" said Emily." Pretty good but Bob's luck beat Rose's luck.She was pretty close with one of her cards." said Guy." What is it?" said Roger." Rebound.You heard of it?" said Guy." It is a rare card which Bob's mom used and I guess that she gave it to Rose.How did Bob beat it?" said Roger." He attacked directly." said Guy." Ah.So do you think that you are ready for the Pro leagues?" said Emily." Yeah.I mean being friends with Bob who is a pro,I think I am ready for it." said Guy." Well,we believe in you and I will try to catch your matches when I can but Mom will send me the duels." said Roger." Thanks Roger." said Guy.

Alexis then said," Now,we see how has the best grades out of the three grades.".First is the second year because I feel like doing the second year first so screw you." For the second year students,we have Richard Earnest from Ra Yellow." said Alexis.Then a boy stood there.He was wearing the Ra Uniform and he had glasses on his nose and he had blond hair and brown eyes." Thank you Chancellor Rhodes." said Richard." Hey Bob." said Sly.He appeared on Bob's shoulder as Bob whispered to him," Hm?"." Do you know that kid?" said Sly." No.I never really noticed him to be honest with you." said Bob.

Alexis then said," For third years who will be leaving soon and we will miss you,we have Guy Palmer leading the class once again and since he is,he gets to pick who he gets to duel at the end of the year.Would Guy please come up here?".He walked up there and Alexis said," Any final words?"." I do." said Guy.

He walked up there and then he said," These last 3 years have been a blast and I have learned a lot of things from dueling many students.I think this last year has been the best beside the whole evil ruler taking over the world thing.Anyway,I have decided on my opponent since he recovered from the hospital.".He looked at Bob and he said," I picked you Bob and not for the fact that you are the king of games and duel monster spirits.You impressed me with your skills.You game?"." Heck yeah.You better be ready Guy.I am not going easy on you but I am taking out the gods cards." said Bob." Deal." said Guy.

Guy walked away as Alexis said," And here to tell you about the best freshman duelist is Bob who was once a freshman before he became the headmaster from the Millennium Dorm.".Bob walked up there and he said," Okay for Freshman,we had 2 students tying for the best students which is rare.I mean I would be the top if I have a student here but I ain't so here they are.".Then it showed Stella and Emily and Bob said," These two lovely ladies here got the same score so they tied so good job ladies!".

Then Alexis walked up to him and she said," Don't you have something else to say Bob?"." Right!Thanks for reminding me Lex.Every year that the Millennium Dorm is up and running,I will be hosting a little contest.This year I will be having 8 duels during the last 2 days that we are here.I have decided this duels myself.So lets see who I picked and I also have something at the end which will blow your minds." said Bob.

Then the screen showed that the first duel was Jacob vs Noah,the second duel was Jess vs Richard,the third duel was Fate vs Ryu,the forth duel was Stella vs Emily,the fifth duel was Johnny vs Terry,the sixth duel was Roger vs Kurt,the 7th duel was Bob vs Guy,and the 8th duel was Bob vs a question mark." Now you may be asking yourself,who is Bob going to duel in the 8th duel?Well here is your answer." said Bob.

Then Jaden's picture appeared as Alexis said," Does he know that you are doing this?"." Yeah Lex.I do." said Jaden.He stood there as he said," I hope you are ready Bob.I am going to claim that title from you."." Nah." said Bob.Bob then stood there and he said," I have one more announcement.I am letting people into my dorm and these picks are decided by my choice not by your grades or the color of your uniform.I have decided that Terrance Lawson,Jess Crawford,Angel Jones,Kitty Jones,Dana Barton,Johnny,Erica,Ryu Inferno,Rich Turner,Rita Hart,Tammy Inferno,Jacob Wheeler,Noah Kaiba,Joan Archer,Jane Yuki,Fate Falcon,and Stella Inferno will join my dorm.".The crowd cheered as Bob said," Get ready for some action packed duels folks.".

Next time,
Jacob vs Noah a rematch and Jess vs Richard.






No comments:

Post a Comment