Saturday, August 9, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 45 The Spirit King's past


Welcome to the Episode with so many flashbacks and I am not kidding about that.

Bob was sitting on the floor as the dark prison that his friends were in was gone as he said," Ryu,Rich,Rita, Tammy.Go check on the others okay."." Gotcha Bob." said Ryu.He ran toward the school with the three others as Stella said," That was pretty awesome Bob.I mean you use your spirit King Armor for battle."." Yeah.Way to show the ultimate lord of darkness how the Spirit King duels." said Johnny." Thanks guys.Now where is that slime ball?" said Bob.

He then saw his dad standing there and he ran toward the man." Dad?Is that really you?" said Bob." Yes and I guess you found me after almost 10 years of searching." said Yugi.Bob hugged the man causing him to feel pain as Yugi said," Bob!You are killing me."." You can't blame him Mr.Moto.He hasn't seen you or his mother since he was 8." said Roger." Makes sense.So you guys must be Bob's friends?" said Yugi." Yep.My name is Kurt and this is my little sister Rachel and we were adopted by Bob." said Kurt." Why?" said Yugi." Their home was pretty bad." said Bob." Ah." said Yugi.

Yugi then made Bob let go of him and he said," Bob.I have someone to introduce to you.".He then made his mom appeared with a little girl on her leg.Bob's mom had black hair and blue eyes and you can see where he got that from and the girl had purple eyes and blond hair and the girl said," Who is that mommy?"." That Rose is your big brother." said Bob's mom." You have a little sister?" said Johnny." I didn't know." said Bob." Your mother was pregnant when we went missing." said Yugi." That makes sense." said Roger." So Bob and Kurt have 2 little sisters?Cool." said Stella.

Rose walked over to Bob and Kurt said," That is your new little sister Rachel.So be her friend."." Okay!" said Rachel." Are you my big brother?" said Rose." Yep.You have my family's charm to it and you like a younger and cuter version of dad." said Bob.She hugged him causing him to fall over as Yugi said," Yep.She is your sister.I mean she is a pretty good duelist like the whole family."." Even grandpa?" said Bob." Yes Bob.Your grandfather may be old and a little senile but he is a good duelist." said Bob's mom.

She looked at Bob's friends and she said," Hello.You must be my son's friends.My name is Audrey Moto."." My name is Kurt Raymond and this is my little sister Rachel Raymond and we are Bob's adopted siblings." said Kurt." The name is Johnny." said Johnny." Stella Inferno." said Stella." Roger Palmer." said Roger." You seem like good friends of my boy but everyone could be his friends because I think the Spirit King was pretty popular back in his day if those stories were right." said Audrey.

Then Bob sensed something off about the surrounding area." Get back Rose." said Bob." Why big brother?" said Rose.She was then pushed away by Bob as he was attacked by Dark Ruler.His chest was hit and then it was cut like an x and he then started to bleed." Bob!" said Stella.He then fell over and then Rachel ran over to him and her and Rose said," Big brother?"." What just happened?" said Kurt.He then heard the Dark Ruler's laugh as he saw the ruler standing there.

" I didn't need those stinky monsters to destroy the King!" said Dark Ruler.Art and Hiro came out of the deck and they fired their gun and a shuriken at the ruler who said," Did you think that will actually work?".He blocked them and then he made many darkness soldiers of all different shapes and sizes as Yugi said," We need to get Bob away from here and somewhere safe.".Then Heart came out as she said," Put him inside me.I can fit you all in here.".She then transformed into the ambulance and then Yugi,Johnny,and Audrey place Bob inside the medical car as Stella, Rose,and Rachel followed them in." Be safe." said Yugi." We will Mister Moto." said Roger.

Bob then got up and Audrey said,"Bob.Don't move around.Your heart could be injured."." It is but I need to give this to Roger." said Bob.He handed his deck to his mother as he fell asleep but he was still awake as Rose ran the deck to Roger and she said," Beat them up Roger."." Okay Rose.I will." said Roger.She went back in the car as she drove off as Kurt said," Ready Knight Roger?"." Yes.Lets show Dark Ruler what for." said Roger.

Then Dark Magician came out along with all of Bob's monsters as he said," You two stay here.".They rushed toward the soldiers fighting for their king as Roger said," Where are those monsters?"." Which ones?I mean I am looking at at least one hundred" said Kurt." Armageddon,Bullet,Nuclear Woman,and Berserker.If the man who betrayed me was dying,I would be here to watch." said Roger." I got an idea Roger but we will need some help." said Kurt.Roger then found Mana and he said," Mana!We need your help."." With what?" said Mana." Just follow us." said Kurt.

The three then saw Bullet,Nuclear Woman,Berserker,and their evil father Armageddon and Bullet said," Shouldn't you three brats be with the Spirit King who could be dying right now?"." We need your help." said Kurt." Why should we help you?I mean you are friends with him who will betrayed you soon." said Berserker."Bob would have never betrayed you!He spent 2 years looking for you assholes when you went missing!" said Mana." That is a lie.The Spirit King is a giant liar and a big tease.You should listen to me girl.He will betrayed you and break your heart." said Nuclear Woman." So you and Bob had a thing back in the day." said Kurt." Yes.Lets me show you three what it like back into the day." said Armageddon.He then made a huge flash of darkness blinding the three.This point means that we are in the past.

Kurt,Mana,and Roger looked around and they were inside a castle as Kurt said," So where are we?Did Armageddon bring us back in time or something?"." Yeah.We are in the Spirit King's castle back in the day." said Mana." So is that a yes?" said Kurt." Yes." said Mana.Then they were surround by guards and they were warrior monsters.Then their captain stood there and it was Black Luster Solider and he said," What are you doing here in the Spirit King's castle?"." My name is Roger Palmer and we come from the future." said Roger.

" Luster.What is it?" said Armageddon.He stood there and then Roger said," We are in the past."." These intruders say they are from the future or something.Should we inform the king about them?" said Luster." I will take them to him." said Armageddon.The three then followed the man as Kurt whispered to Mana," Does he know about you or Mahad?"." Nope.We only heard legend about the king so we are safe for now." said Mana."I hope the spirit king is like Bob from our time." said Roger." Yeah." said Kurt.

Armageddon opened the door to the king as they saw the past Bob.He had his black hair the same size as Bob but he was more wearing royal clothes included a crown." Wow.He is the same." said the three." Armageddon.Who are these people?They don't look like spirits to me." said the Spirit King." They saw that they are from the future which is insane." said Armageddon." They seem future people to me." said the Spirit King."Sometimes.You really act like a kid your highness." said Armageddon." You can call me by my real name Armageddon.I mean your kids do it." said the Spirit King." Fine.I will be in the war room X." said Armageddon.

He walked off as X said," So what is the future like?Is there robots who can make themselves into animals?". " You could say that.My name is Roger Palmer and these two are my friends Kurt Raymond and Mana." said Roger." You know my name so I am here to welcome you to the Spirit Kingdom which is my own." said X." That is so cool.I mean you own all of this land." said Kurt." It is pretty cool but it sucks to do actually work." said X." So what do you do for fun around here?" said Mana." Lets go find out." said X.

The four walked around in town as everyone waved to the king who waved back too.Mana was keeping X distracted as Roger and Kurt were talking." He seems like our Bob." whispered Kurt." Yeah but I still don't get what Armageddon and his family meant by him betraying them.I mean Bob wouldn't do that to one of his friends.I am an hundred percent sure about that." said Roger." Yeah but maybe this version is mean to people." said Kurt." Well,that would be a theory except we have seen X being nice to everyone in the kingdom." said Roger.

Roger then noticed a hooded figure sitting at a cafe and he walked over." Roger.What are you doing?We need to be near Mana so she doesn't anything stupid." said Kurt.Poor girl.Roger then slammed the table as the hooded figure said," So you found me Roger is it?I knew that you would fine me out.".He then took the two to the roof as Kurt said," Who are you?".It was Armageddon as he said," Enjoying the king?He is a fun person to be around isn't he?"." Yeah.So show me why you and your kids hate him so much." said Roger." Aren't you worried about your friend Mana?" said Armageddon." She can keep an eye on him.Now show us or are you a chicken?" said Kurt.

Mana noticed her master's friends were missing and she thought," They will be fine.I mean Bob picked them as his knights."." Is everything alright Mana?" said X.She looked at the boy who smiled and said," You seem like you are deep in thought about something.I was just worried is all."." Still the same guy.He always cares about other more than himself." thought Mana." I am fine X.I am just thinking about a good friend about mine." said Mana." Tell me about this friend of yours.I am known for being a great person to rely on." said X.

The two sat down on a park bench as Mana said," I love this friend of mine.I have known him since he was 8 years old.He is like you."." Is it me?" said X." No.I just met you only today X but when I met you,you reminded me of him." said Mana." So ask him out.I mean this guy would be an idiot not to say to no to you." said X." I know but me and him are so different." said Mana." So?Love is like a force which no one can control or predicted.So go for it." said X." I would but I don't know what I should I do.I mean you must have a lot of girls who like you." said Mana.

X leaned back as he said," Yep.I got every girl in the kingdom who loves me and I don't know what to do because it like me being mean to every one else."." I see." said Mana." You need to go for it Mana.Trust me." said X." Okay X." said Mana." Now lets get some ice cream." said X." Okay." said Mana.Then X thought," She seems like a nice girl.This guy she is taking about must be pretty much like my ancestor or something.Good luck to that guy.".

Roger and Kurt were with Armageddon as they were on a mountainside." Welcome you to where the Spirit King abandoned up.Look around.I will be here relaxing." said Armageddon.Kurt and Roger walked around and they saw Dark Ruler." What is he doing here?" said Roger." Lets go find out." said Kurt.The two then saw the Dark Ruler laughing," This is perfect.Those fools don't know how hard the Spirit King looked for them.Hell,I would give up looking for them after a day but 2 years is time waste."." Are you recording this?" said Roger.Kurt had his P.D.A recording the man and he said," Yep.I wanted Armageddon to see this.".

The two walked back to the man and he said," You see my point of view now?"." Nope.Check this out." said Roger.He turned on the P.D.A and Armageddon said," This is a joke?You two must want a death sentence!"." No.We are being serious." said Kurt.Armageddon then said," My god.What have I done to him?He was my best friend!".The man cried as Roger said," Bob or X is a guy who can forgive and forget. Trust us."." Yeah.He might even forgive his stepparents since his real one are back."." Thank you two." said Armageddon.

Mana then saw Roger and Kurt with Armageddon as she said," What are you guys doing here?And with him?"." I have seen the error of my ways." said Armageddon." Really?" said Mana." Yep and he is going to help us." said Kurt." Okay.Lets go back." said Mana.The four were in the time portal as Roger said," So you are going to show your kids this right?"." Yes Roger.I will." said Armageddon.

The four reappeared as Bullet said," So what happened dad?"." I need to show you kids something." said Armageddon.He showed the three the footage as Nuclear Woman said," You are kidding me."." What have we done?" said Berserker."Bob will forgive you three.I know that but he need you to defeated Dark Ruler with the others." said Mana." Hell yeah.We will." said Berserker." Barry is right.Lets do this Nikki." said Betty." Indeed.You two will help right?" said Nikki." Of course." said the boys." Lets go then." said Armageddon.

Mahad,Jet,and Power were on their knees as all of Bob's monsters were on the floor in pain." Did you stupid weakling think you really could stop me?I mean I killed your king!" said Dark Ruler." You can't kill Bob.His spirit is alive and he will destroy you." said Jet." Yeah." said the Cyber Warriors." Can it!You weak spirits deserved to die!" said Dark Ruler.He was then blasted by Nikki as the four stood there with Mana along with Kurt and Roger." Destroy him." said Armageddon.

The four rushed toward the ruler as Power said," What is going on?I thought they were working together."." Thanks to Roger and Kurt here,they wanted X to forgive them." said Mana." X?" said the group." Bob's ancestor name X." said Luster." You know this how?" said Nova." I was one of his guards back in the day and before you say anything,I told Mahad about this." said Luster." It is true.Now lets help them." said Mahad.

Then Armageddon walked over to them with the beaten Dark Ruler and he said." Nice Job.He was begging for us to stop."." Thanks Armageddon.So you wanted to be part of Bob's deck again?" said Luster." Yes." said the three kids." If Bob will accept us back." said Armageddon." He will.I know Bob like I know myself." said Kurt."Lets go to the hospital.Bob needs our support." said Roger." Right." said the spirits.They all went back into Bob's deck as the two boys ran to the school.

Next time,
Bob is intensive care.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment