Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 56 Bob vs those darn punks.


Welcome to a Episode where we see some more new cards.Craig and Carmen are written to be jerks.

Carmen was in her office doing absolutely nothing.She had convinced Jamie to do it all for her which in my book makes her a bitch.She then saw the door opened and it was Craig." How is Bob dealing with you being back?" said Carmen." He is hating it.I think he has broken 20 tables and a duel disk.So what is your plan mom?" said Craig." He and Rhodes have scorned this family and these idiots treat him like a god so we need to make him pay." said Carmen." Okay.So what do you need me to do Mom?" said Craig." Piss him off more and more." said Carmen." Gotcha ya." said Craig.

Bob was in his room alone and quiet." This is nice.I have this hour all to myself.No annoying students and no annoying ancestor to be bother me." thought Bob.He then noticed the door and he saw Angel with Krista Andrews." Bob?I thought you would be dueling someone right now." said Krista." I need peace and quiet.I have a lot on my mind right now." said Bob." You need help with it?" said Angel." Nope.It is a personal matter but thanks for asking." said Bob." Is it Craig?I mean the stories that Leslie told me were that you two weren't on good terms." said Krista." Yeah.I mean he broke his precious bike and he put Jess in the nurse's office and Bob got mad." said Angel." Yeah and I hate her from bringing him back." said Bob.

He punched a table breaking it and then Krista said," How many tables have you broken?"." 21." said Bob." You have an anger problem." said Angel." I know." said Bob.He then noticed the door open again as Jamie stood there." Bob!You broke another desk!" said Jamie." I did and I am so sorry but I am still pissed at you because of you letting her bring back her demon spawn." said Bob." Ouch Bob.I am hurt." said Craig.

He stood there and Angel said," You should leave."." Why Angel?I mean I can't see my best friends." said Craig."What are you doing here?You should be with the others students." said Jamie." Nah.I ditched it like these twos." said Craig." We didn't ditch!I swear on Ra's name!" said Krista." I know but Craig did.I am giving him detention." said Bob." Nope.You can't.You aren't a real teacher." said Craig."Yes I am." said Bob." He is Mr.Lane." said Jamie." Nope.My mom says that you aren't a real teacher and you shouldn't be Chancellor." said Craig.

Bob then had Summoned Skull hold back the woman as she said,"Let me at him Bob!I promise not to leave too many marks."." You two both have anger issues." said the girls." Well,I am off.Bye Bobby and Jamie!" said Craig.He walked off as Bob stood up and he said," I hate that guy."." Yeah.We need a battle plan." said Angel." Yeah.I mean Bob must have a super genius in his deck waiting to spring on a trap on him." said Krista.

Bob then thought of his turtle friends as he said," Nope.I better get going.I have to go look for some duel disks.A lot of students have been losing them lately."." Who gave you that job?" said Jamie." June.She was forced by Carmen to do it and she told me and I offered up to do it for her." said Bob." Such a gentleman." said Krista." Yeah Bob is pretty cool about helping his friends like that." said Angel." You two want to come with me?" said Bob." Sure as long as I don't have to come in the mud." said Krista." Okay then lets go." said Bob.

Kurt was looking at Craig who was hanging out with the Blues and he thought,"That guy is such a jerk."." You alright Kurt?" said Roger.He stood there with Emily and Kurt said," I just hate that Craig guy.I mean you feeling the dueling aura around that guy?"." Um no." said Roger." Isn't Dueling aura like around the deck Kurt?" said Emily." Yep.Every one at the school has one.The stronger one means that the user and the deck are great friends but if it is weaker,they hate each other." said Kurt." I see.So do our new friends have bad auras?" said Roger.

Kurt looked over at Allison with her friends as Kurt said," Nope.She and her deck are BFF."." Me and my deck are like that.I mean I am known as the Warrior Queen who is dating the Anime Hero." said Emily." That is my nickname?I thought it would be something like Anime Master." said Roger." Hey man.My nickname is known as Spirit Talker." said Kurt." Yeah.I wonder what everyone nickname is?" said Roger." Why?" said the two."."I get bored when I am in class.I mean I am taking notes but I feel like we would learn better with dueling." said Roger." Yeah.That would be awesome to see the math teacher do some dueling." said Kurt.

Kurt then saw Johnny and Erica and then Johnny said," Sup guys.Have you guys seen Angel around here?"." No. Why?" said Roger." Well,Kitty is worried about her sister." said Erica." I can't blame her but isn't she with Krista?" said Emily." Yeah but she is still worried about her.I mean Kurt knows what I am saying." said Johnny." Yeah.I am so happy that Yugi is keeping an eye on her." said Kurt." Yeah.It sucks how Rachel and Rose can't be here with us.I mean those two would make Bob and Allison's lives a living hell." said Erica." Those 2 are cute together." said Emily.

The two girls talked girl talk and Roger said," I will never understand girl talk for as I live on Earth."." Me too man." said Johnny." So do you guys want to duel?" said Kurt." Nah.I am good." said the two." You guys suck.I mean it feels like someone is ignoring me." said Kurt." Nah.You must be not getting enough sleep.I bet it is those freshman girls." said Emily." Yeah.I mean you are still single." said Johnny." So?I mean I am not like Bob except not into Allison." said Kurt." Makes sense.So you up for a double date Roger?" said Erica." Sure." said Roger.

Meanwhile outside,Stella was waiting for Chris." Hey sis.Who are you waiting for?" said Ryu.He stood there with Rich who was known as the Lucky Man." Yes.I am waiting for Chris." said Rich." Chris?" said Rich." He is Stella's crush." said Ryu.Her face went red as Rich said," I thought it was Bob but hey I have been wrong before."." Yep.Chris and Stella have been friends since I was in middle school so my baby sis loves Chris." said Ryu." Shut up Ryu.He might here you." said Stella." Does this kid have super hearing or something?" said Rich." Nope but he is like a ninja because he is so quiet." said Ryu.

Then Rich felt his shoulder being tapped on and he saw Chris." Hey Chris." said Stella." Hey Stella.So is this guy Tammy's boyfriend?" said Chris."No way.I mean Rich and Tammy would be bad.No offense man." said Ryu." Yeah." said Rich." So why did you call me out here Stella?I thought you would be with your friends." said Chris." So I can't hang out with my friend who is a little shy." said Stella." I don't mean that I don't want to hang out with you Stella.I mean I am a Slifer Red and you are one of the students chosen by the King of Games." said Chris.

" I don't think Stella cares about reps whatsoever but hey I have been gone for almost 2 years and I just came back." said Ryu." Yeah Chris.I mean you and Allison are second years just like us.Well,Ryu and Rich are super seniors." said Stella." Hey!You get locked into a dimension of darkness for a year." said Rich." I won't because Chris will be protecting me." said Stella." I will?" said Chris." Yes you will and if you let my baby sister go,I will make you see life in a new light." said Ryu.

He scared the boy as Rich said," We better get to class.See you later Stella.".He then dragged the older brother away as Chris said," He hasn't changed has he?"." Nope.He is the same Ryu and he is way too overprotective with me." said Stella." I see.So how is Tammy doing?" said Chris." She is doing fine.I mean she is being asked by guys and yet Ryu isn't overprotective with her." said Stella." I guess Ryu doesn't want to lose you again but that is just a guess." said Chris." Thanks.Lets go." said Stella." So where are we going?" said Chris." The Bridge for a picnic." said Stella.

Angel and Krista were watching Bob go through mud to get Duel Disks and Angel said," Shouldn't we help him?"." Nah." said Krista.Bob came out with 10 duel disks and he said," Who in their right mind would throw duel disks in mud?!"." Someone who lost bad against you or you when you are anger." said Angel." Very funny Angel.I wouldn't throw one in the mud.I mean the duel disks is like the only way to see your monsters if you don't have a Spiritual connection with them." said Bob." That is pretty smart coming from you." said Krista." You two should be comedians.We should keep looking." said Bob.

Meanwhile at the ironically named bridge and the name is known as Death Bridge,Craig walked over to the Bancho from Episode 53 with her gang of delinquent which were all girls by the way." What do you want man?" said the Bancho." My name is Craig Lane and my mom is the Vice Chancellor here.I am here to offer you a deal." said Craig,

She walked over to him and she said," So Craig?What is the deal?"." You know Bob?" said Craig." You mean that teacher who is the King of Games.What about him?" said one of the delinquents." I want you to defeat him.I heard about you defeating several students with your powerful monsters and then throwing their duel disk into the swamp for them being weak.We need him destroyed." said Craig." Okay but what do I get out of this?" said the Bancho." Well,I will make sure that you and your gang don't get caught doing this." said Craig." I accept and the name is Joanna Stone or Jo for short." said Jo.

Chris and Stella were walking to the bridge where Jo and her gang was waiting for Bob." This is going to be awesome.I mean I remember your cooking was amazing." said Chris."Thanks for the compliment.So does something feel off about this bridge?" said Stella."No.Why?" said Chris." I guess that I have been hanging out with Bob too long." said Stella.

Then she was attacked by the gang as Chris said," Stella?!Who are you?!"." My name is Jo Stone and I am using you and your girlfriend as bait for Bob." said Jo.She tied him up as the gang tied up Stella and then Stella said," What do you want with Bob?"." The boss isn't going to tell you two about her master plan." said a Delinquent." Yeah.You two shut up before I knock you out." said Jo." You won't shut me up." said Chris. She then punched him out cold as Stella said," Chris."." You should shut up." said Jo.

Bob then was walking with Angel and Krista when they reached the bridge." We are half way done." said Krista." Yeah and I'm carrying it all." said Bob.His back was pressured by duel disks and Angel said," And you are going to make two lovely female carry all those duel disks.That isn't really gentleman like."." You two are pure evil." said Bob.They smiled at him as Bob sense something under the bridge." What is wrong?" said the girls." We are surround." said Bob.

The three were surround by the gang as Jo walked with the tied up Chris who was still knocked out and Stella."Stella!Chris!What did you to them?!" said Angel." To bring out Bob and it worked." said Jo." What do you want with me?" said Bob." We were hired by someone to defeat you in a duel and I'm going to do it." said Jo." Okay but first release my friends!" said Bob." You will accept any duel wouldn't you?" said Krista." Yep.Do you mind waking Chris up for me?" said Bob.

Bob stood across from Jo and he said," You ready to lose?"." Sure but you can go first and we are dueling for 8000 life points." said Jo."That is strange.Most people want me to go last but okay.I'll go first." said Bob. He drew a card and he said," Okay.I summon Winged Kuriboh in defense mode!".Then the winged monsters appeared as Bob said," I then place a card facedown to end my turn.Your turn Jo.".

Jo drew a card and she said," I summon the one and only Punk Warrior.".Then a female stood there and she had a weapon ready to smack the cute monster." I can summon her since you have a monster on your field.I then I play this.Nerd Union.This card gives you 2 nerd tokens." said Jo.Then two monster pushed up their glasses as Bob said," Thanks?"." I then activate my monster's other ability.She can destroy every monster on the field weaker than her and you get inflict with piercing damage!So Attack!" said Jo.

Punk Warrior.Attribute Dark.LV 6.ATK 2000 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.She is the strongest warrior in her high school and she is feared by everyone.She can be special summon if your opponent has a monster on their field.She can destroy and inflict piercing damage to weaker monster.
Nerd Union.Spell.Normal.Gives your opponents 2 Nerd Token.Nerd Token.Attribute Earth.LV 2.ATK 100 DEF 100.

She rushed toward the three and then Bob said," I activate my facedown and it is known as Starlight Road!This card works if you are destroy 2 or more cards with an effect which you are so I special summon the one and only Stardust Dragon!".The familiar dragon appeared as Jo said," Uh oh.".She then took 500 points of damage as Jo said," I place a card facedown.".

Craig was watching from the bushes as he said," Why is he such a bad duelist?".Bob drew a card and he smiled and he said," By sending my tokens to the grave,I can summon one of my classic monsters known as Blaze."." Blaze?" said the crowd.Then Bob's duel rider appeared as Angel said," That is a card?"." Yes.She is also a Cyber Warrior.Now show them what you can do girl." said Bob.She appeared as she said," You are finally using me!What took you so long?!"." I didn't draw your card." said Bob.

Blaze.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Machine/Effect.Once a normal Duel Rider with a loving owner,she was mauled by someone who was jealous of her owner.He begged the Cyber Warriors to make her alive again.She is now the newest Cyber Warrior and her fiery kick could cause a monster made of stone feel her fire.She can't be destroy by a spell or trap.

He then felt his monster's wrath as he said,"I then play the spell Cyber Warrior Roll Card which allows me to summon a Cyber Warrior from my deck and I pick Skydive!".The jet appeared and he transformed as he said," I have return.No need to hold your applause."." No one is clapping for you Steve." said Blaze.He sighed as he said," Just activate my special effect."." Okay.I activate Skydive's special effect which allows me to bring one more Cyber Warrior and it is the one and only master of music known as Beat!" said Bob.

He appeared and he said," Lets show this punk the power of metal."." Okay.His special effect allows me to strike you directly with 200 points of damage for every Cyber Warrior on my field and I count 3 so 600 points go bye." said Bob.Jo felt the music as Bob said," I first attack with Blaze!".She then kicked the punk causing 500 points more of damage and then Bob said," Skydive and Beat!".The two attack as she lost 3600 life points and she had 2800 as Bob said," Now Winged Kuriboh and Stardust Dragon!Attack with your cuteness and Cosmic Flare!".

She then lost all of her life points and Bob said," And that is it.Now free Chris and Stella!"." Wow Bob defeated her in 2 turns." said Krista." Bob never seems to an OTK but he can strangely draw the cards that he needs to win the duel." said Angel." I see." said Krista.Then Jo walked over to Bob and she plainly forgot about the water.Not the smartest girl ain't she?" Jo!" said Bob.He jumped in and he grab the girl and he said," I got this.I now CPR.Get Chris to the nurse's office.".

Craig then found Allison walking back to her dorm." Hey Ally!" said Craig.She then saw Craig and she said," What do you want Craig?"." Ah.You hate me too?You don't even know me." said Craig." I don't have to know you.You deserved to be expelled what you did to Jess and Blaze!" said Allison." I see but it was Bob's fault." said Craig." Don't blame him for your mistakes.Bob is the nicest guy on the planet.You are just slime." said Allison." Okay.You should go to the bridge." said Craig.

Allison then walked to the bridge and she saw Bob kissing Jo and you can guess what is going to happen to next.She hid in the bushes trying to figure out why he would kiss a boy.I so did not see that coming." Oh thank you Bob!" said Jo.She hugged him and her hat fell off revealing her long blue hair and Bob said," You are a girl?"." Idiot." said Amon.He ignored the old man once again as Jo said," Since you gave me my first kiss,I will be your best friend."." Huh?" said Bob.

Allison sighed and she thought," Good thing that Bob is so dense."." You so like him." said a voice.She looked around and she didn't see anyone."I guess I am going crazy" thought Allison.She walked back as Silent Magician LV8 stood there."Sometimes Allison.You need to admit your feeling to him before he is taken." said Silent.

Bob then looked at her and he said," So Jo?Why are you disguised as a boy?"." You ever have someone yelling down your throat all the time?" said Jo." Yeah and his name is Amon." said Bob.He felt his ancestors cane hit him as Jo said,"It was my dad.He wanted me to take over the family business of the Dojo.I became a punk for that reason."." It is a reason.Lets go talk to Chancellor Jamie about it." said Bob." Why are we going to talk to her?" said Jo." Trust me.This plan is full proof." said Bob.

Bob was walking with Stella and Allison and Stella said," So Jo was a girl?"." Yeah.It shocked me too." said Bob." I mean she did pull off a pretty good disguise.I mean she did fool the Spirit King." said Allison." So how is Chris doing?" said Bob." He is going to be fine but I need your help with something." said Stella." What is it Stella?If you need help with Chris,I'll help." said Bob." Me too." said Allison." Do you think a duel will boost his confidence?" said Stella." Yeah but who should he duel?" said Bob." Well you are out of the question for sure.Maybe one of your friends?" said Allison." Yeah!Good Idea!Maybe Kurt or Roger or Fate!" said Bob.

He listened more names off to the girls as they sighed.Carmen stood behind them and she said," Thanks Bob.Time to find that kid Chris a dueling opponent.".

Next time,
Chris vs the Player of Obelisk Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment