Saturday, August 16, 2014

Update 8-16-14


Hey guys.I just finished Season 1 of Yugioh GX and I promises that I will be making Season 2 just as awesome maybe even more.If you noticed a decrease of posts,it is due to me staring school back up soon. I will be trying to post as often as I can but I am going to focus on school because I am trying to find out what I want to do for my life.I promise one of these days that I will get back to my own count but it is easier to write Yugioh and Pokemon which I promised to get back too but I am going to wait until Pokemon Alpha Saphhire and Omega Ruby come out before I get back to that because of the Mega Evolutions.

I mean Mega Audino was wow!I mean I want the first 5 generation Pokemon to mega evolve was Vanilluxe. Maybe as a troll to people who hated 5 gen and I want to defeated a Groundon with a super powered ice cream cone.I hope that Pokemon gets a Mega evolution and also Slaking.So enjoy your last few days of summer before school or work comes back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment