Sunday, August 31, 2014

Pokemon Episode 4 Capturing Fairies in a bottle is fun

Time to make fun of the Fairy Type because I feel like it so screw you.

I was walking into Legend Town which was the home town of Pixie who is the said Gym Leader and she uses Fairy Pokemon.I mean I always thought that the Fairy Type was dumb because they did jack with it.I then walked to the Pokemon Center and I made Nurse Joy heal Drake and Betsy.I trained them to be very powerful which I used on trainers on the way here and it felt good doing that to people.I mean beating their annoying Rattata which was in the top percentage felt good.

I then noticed someone watching the news and it was about Demon Eyes aka Me.It was talking about me being an international terrorist for killing every member of Team Terror which they tried to kill me first,me burning down the Pokemon Lab aka Prison,and Power plant which was abandoned.I could be considered a Pyromaniac and I really didn't care because making people shut up is fun."Shadow.Your Pokemon are fully healed and ready to go." said Nurse Joy.

She gave me them and I said," Thanks.".I headed toward the gym which was look like a Castle.I then noticed a guy covered in dirt walking toward me and he said," Battle me."." Why?" I said." Because I need to prove the power of being dirty." said the man." Huh?" I said.

I was then forced into a battle with Martin aka a man who is so dirty." This is so stupid.Why would I fight in a pointless battle?" I thought.I mean I only battled people when they hurt Pokemon or annoying the hell out of me which explains most of my Pokemon." Go Muk!" said Martin.Then a blob of Sludge came out and I was used to its smell and I said," Go Thunder!".He came out and he covered his nose from the stench and I couldn't blame them.

" Sludge Wave!" said Martin.Then he send a wave of poison as I said," Fire Punch.".He then punched the poison Pokemon and I said," Thunder on yourself.".He then made Thunder go on him and Martin said," So what are you doing?"." This.Wild Charge." I said.He then rushed into the poison Pokemon and he slammed the sludge into Martin and I said," This battle is over Martin.".

I return the yellow Pokemon as I said," So Martin?Why did you challenge me?"." I want to test you so you can beat my daughters." said Martin." What?" I said." He works for the gym?!" I yelled in my head.I was about to kill the man with Ninetales but I was stopped by him grabbing my hand." Please!I need you to defeat them with Thunder.I mean they are the complete opposite of me." said Martin." So they actually clean themselves?" I said." Yes and they use Fairy Pokemon.Please defeat them and also make them dirty." said Martin." Deal." I said.

I was washing my hand nearby the gym at a cafe because Martin was really gross.I walked out and I notice a girl.I knew her too well.I then started to walk away from her and thanks the annoying goat she noticed me.I then walked toward the gym and I heard her yell," Shadow!".I then saw the girl.She had long blond hair.She had blue eyes.She was wearing a blue shirt with a pokeball logo and blue jeans and high tops." Hey Serena." I said.

This is my friend Serena.She and me are a lot alike but I was raised by a male Lucario and she was raised by a female Zoroark.We met and we were friends but she is like me because she can use Aura and she doesn't mind using pokeball which I called hell." Why did you ignore earlier Bobby?" said Serena.I looked around and I said," Don't call me that out in public!"." Oh yeah.I mean Demon Eyes wouldn't want to be revealed." said Serena.

I grabbed her and I said," What do you want Serena?"." Well.I am competing in the Ryoku League." said Serena." Sounds like fun Serena.I'm in too." I said.She was shocked as I said," I found Shawn and I going to defeat him at his own good and if you save anything,I will burn you with Ninetales."." Fine Shadow.Lets go.I heard about the story between Martin and the gym leaders." said Serena.

We walked in and I felt the Fairy Pokemon's aura everywhere.I have some Fairy Pokemon but I didn't like them whatsoever.I then saw two girls.They both had pink hair and the taller looked like a Fairy Queen and the smaller one was a Fairy Princess but not that young." Who are you two?" said Serena." I am Pixie and this is my sister Alice.We are the Legend Town Gym Leaders.So who is going first?" said the taller one aka Pixie." Me and Serena against you and Alice." I said." That sounds like fun!Lets do it!" said Alice.

Me and Serena stood across from the two and I noticed Martin in the stands and I said," Send out your Pokemon ladies."." Go Carbink!" said Pixie.Then a blue rock fairy thing appeared and Selena said," Go Lola!".Then a Lopunny came out and Alice said," Go Klefki!".Then a floating pair of keys appeared and I said," Lets go Krookodile!".Then a red Gator like Pokemon came out.I meet him in the Desert Resort where I found him fighting every single Pokemon in his way.I send out Swampert who beat him badly and I let him join my family and he is known for dragging people into the dirt.The ref said," Begin!".

" Mirror Shot!" said Alice." Dodge it Lola and then Fire Punch!" said Serena.The bunny rushed toward the flying keys as Pixie said," Moonblast!"." Protect Lola." I said.He blocked the attack as the steel Pokemon felt the burn." Why did you do that?Krookodile is weak to Fairy." said Serena." You don't know me at all." I said.He stood there and he brush off the damage that he would have taken but he is a strong Pokemon." Dazzling Gleam!" said the two.

The two fired a powerful Gleam and I said," Double Team and Foul Play.".Then several of my Pokemon attack the two and Serena said," Lola!Sunny Day!Solar Beam and Fire Blast!".She then fired two powerful moves which knocked out the fairies and I said," That was an impressive move Serena."." Thanks Shadow.I mean Lola is one of my strongest Pokemon." said Serena." Winner Krookodile and Lola!" said the ref.She smiled at me and Krookodile smirked when he saw his master getting a girl's smile." Return." I said.

He went back as Pixie said," Go Slurpuff!".Then a weird looking Pokemon came out and Alice said," Go Aromatisse!".Then another weird Pokemon came out and I question that goat for making these two Pokemon." Go Dusknoir." I said.Then the Gripper Pokemon came out and Serena said," Is he still scared of me?"." Nope." I said.Despite looking scary,he is actually a scared cat.I guess he is the definition of don't judge a book by its cover.I met him as he was trying to help humans but he gained the attention of the always freaky Hex Maniacs and I defeat them with my Pokemon causing him to join me." Begin!" said the ref.

" Moonblast!" said Alice." Dodge it by going through the ground." I said.He went down into the ground dodging the blast and Serena said," Toxic!"." Dodge it and then Thunder Bolt!" said Pixie.She dodged the lighting attack and then Serena said," Quick Attack into Shadow Ball!"." Come up and Rock Slide." I said.Then rocks then slammed the fairies and I said," Gunk Shot!".He fired powerful poison and Serena said," Solar Beam and Fire Blast!".The fairies were knocked out and the ref said," Winner Dusknoir and Lola!".

The two return their Pokemon and Alice said," Go Clefable!".Then the Fairy Pokemon came out and Pixie said," Go Florges!".Then a blue flower like Pokemon came out and Serena said," Let me guess.You are going to pick Tauros?"." Nope.Go Jigglypuff." I said.The ghost was gone as a pink ball Pokemon and I said," She may look cute but she hates girl stuff."." Yeah.Let me knocked out their Pokemon Bobby." said Jigglypuff.

Despite looking cute and the Pokemon for girls,she hated stuff.I mean I remember meeting her and she was wrecking the shit out of any female Pokemon or trainer and I was impressed.I walked up to her and she wanted to join me because I didn't look at her as a cute Pokemon more of a fighter and she is one of my strongest Pokemon because of that." Begin!" said the ref.

" Petal Dance!" said Pixie." Metronome!" said Alice.Petals came toward the two along with Sacred Fire and Serena said," Mega Evolve!".Then the bunny evolved into her mega form which is very cool and Serena said," Bounce!".She bounced up and I said," Stay and take it.".She smirked as she took the petals and fire as Pixie said," Are you insane?"." Yes I am." I said.She then brushed off the damage and I said," Sing.".

She sung a song which made them hit each other and I said," She loves music mostly punk music."." Thanks Shadow!Close Combat!" said Serena." Join her with Double Team and Elemental Combat." I said.Elemental Combat was Fire Punch,Ice Punch,Thunder Punch,Focus Punch,and Close Combat by combined all of the punches.The two females stood there as the fairies fell over and the ref said," Winner Jigglypuff and Lola!".

Martin hugged his daughters which made them dirty as Pixie said," Dad!Why are you hugging us?"." You need to be dirty sometimes.I mean you are never clean." I said.The two girls ran off as Martin said," Really nice job there Shadow."." Welcome." I said." So where are our badges?" said Serena.Martin handed me and her the Fairy Badge which was a Fairy and I thought," Great.".

I stood outside of the Pokemon waiting for Serena who begged to join me on my revenge journey." Do women always take this long?" I thought.I looked at the badges that I have collected and I said," Why am I doing this?I mean I am going against what I believe in.I mean I have always been against this stuff but I am doing it.".I then saw Serena who was smiling." You ready to go Shadow?" said Serena." Sure Serena." I said.

She grabbed my hand and she said," Are you doing alright Bob?You seem depressed."." I am having trouble with this whole thing.I mean I am about to find the man who killed my master." I said." You should be happy. I mean Misteress Zoroark will be happy about you moving on." said Serena." Yeah but I am doing Pokemon battles for pieces of metal.I mean these badges are stupid!" I said.I then punched the air as Serena said," Bob.Calm down.Your eyes are glowing red again".

I then breathed in and I said,"Okay but lets go have some fun.".I gave my pyromaniac smirk and Serena said," I can't believe you sometimes Bob.I mean I think you have a serious fire problem."." I blame my Pokemon." I said.We walked toward the next town with the hope of entering the Pokemon League and also some fun.

Next time,
Time for a Beach and Beauty Contest.Sounds Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment