Thursday, August 7, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 43 Duel Monsters Spirit Festival Part Two Cosplay Duels


Part 2 this arc.This part will be featuring several people so an stereotype to the extreme!

Fate was sitting with Jacob and Noah.Fate was Jain,Lightsworn Paladin which he was in the Yugioh story that was at the beginning of the year and also the monster was an androgynous or ambiguously-female appearance and in that Yugioh Story Fate was girl so take that how you want.Jacob was Flame Swordsman which was Joey's main monster in Duelist Kingdom which wasn't a fusion monster which makes no sense but it was the beginning of the show and Noah was Gadget Soldier.

Jacob then said," So you guys up for a duel?"." Haj.I mean I was thinking of talking down people who use fiends today." said Fate." I got a thing with Jane today.Don't you have a thing with Joan today?" said Noah." Nah.She said that she was doing something with Stella and Dana today I think." said Jacob." Boyfriend of the year folks." said Fate." Yeah.Father like son." said Noah." Whatever.I am going to find someone to duel." said Jacob." Later man." said Fate.

Dana and Joan were walking around the festival as Cyber Blader and Fortune Lady Dark respectably." So why aren't you with Jacob today?" said Dana." He is probably trying to duel someone today." said Joan." Why?" said Dana." Who knows with guys?I mean one day they are all romantic with you but then the next day,they aren't." said Joan." Guys are the worlds greatest mystery." said Dana.The two then saw Psycho Dragon with Red Eyes Black Dragon and Joan said," Guess Jacob is dueling some poor fool."." Do you think that his twins are here?" said Dana." Maybe.You want to try to go find them?" said Joan." Sure." said Dana.

Meanwhile,at the Pizza Pallor which is on a island.A man with blond hair was eating." Does dad have to eat this?" said a girl.It was Alex Wheeler and you can guess who the dad is." It is Joey honey.He is always doing this." said a older woman voice.It was Mai Valentine and Gail said," Shouldn't we make him stop?"." Nah. He will be fine.I mean he will be fine." said Mai.Joey finished up and he said," Man that was one good pizza.Duel Academy sure know how to make a good pizza."." Shouldn't we go look for Jacob?" said Gail." I bet he is dueling someone." said Joey.

Then Alex saw Joan with Dana and Alex said," Hey Gail.Isn't that Jacob's girlfriend?"." Yeah it is." said Gail.Mai ran over to Joan who was shocked as Dana said," Aren't you Mai Wheeler?"." Yep and you are Joan Archer my Jacob's girlfriend.The twins haven't talked about you." said Mai." You mean Kitty and Angel?" said Dana." Nope." said Joan.

The two walked over with the older woman and Dana said," You mean those twins.Oh hey my name is Dana."." Have you seen my child around here?We were supposed to have a duel when I arrived." said Joey. " He has been off lately.I don't know why." said Joan." Yeah.I mean I saw him dueling against someone with Red Eyes Black Dragon and Psycho Dragon." said Dana." Wow.I haven't seen him using that dragon since he dueled Bob." said Joey." Bob and Jacob dueled?" said Joan." Yep.Bob won but Jacob didn't make it easy for him." said Gail." Yeah but Bob won thanks to his dragon." said Alex." Universe Dragon." said Mai." I need to go find him." said Joey.

The five girls followed the blond hair man and then he saw his son dueling against a kid dressed up as Gravekeeper's Curse." You lose.Next!" said Jacob." Duel me." said Joey." Dad?What are you doing here?" said Jacob." I came here to see my boy because I missed him but also I wanted to see how Noah and Bob are doing." said Joey." Lets duel already.I am on a winning streak and I hate to lose." said Jacob." Good luck Jacob." said Joan and Dana." Beat him into the ground dad!" said the twins.The two girls looked at the twins mothers and she said," He needs to learn humility.".

Jacob drew a card and he said," I summon Psycho Ape in attack mode!".The ape stood there and Jacob said," I place a facedown.Your move dad.".Joey looked at his hand and he said," I summon Rocket Warrior in attack mode!".The Rocket Warrior appeared as Joey said," I play the spell card known as Shield and Sword!".Then the ape got weaker as Joey said," Destroy that monkey!".The monkey was destroyed as Jacob lost 300 life points as he said," You activate my trap known as Psycho Station.".Then a station appeared as Psycho Ape was turned into goop as Joey said," What does that do?"." You will see soon dad." said Jacob." Okay.I end my turn with three facedowns." said Joey.

Psycho Station.Spell.Continious.For every Psycho Monsters in your grave,add one Psycho Goop to it.Once you have 5 psycho goops in it,you can Psycho Frankenstein.

Jacob drew a card and he said," Since you have Rocket Warrior on the field,I summon Psycho Tree in defense mode and then I place a facedown card.".The tree appeared as Joan said," Why didn't he attack Joey?"." Maybe he wants his dad to attack the walking tree." said Dana." Maybe." said Mai.Joey drew a card and he said," I play Lucky Draw!".He drew 5 cards and Joey said," I send my Rocket Warrior to the grave so that I can summon Jinzo!".The machine monster appeared as Joey said," Attack that tree with Cyber Energy Shock!".Then a beam went toward the tree and then Jacob lost the tree as the station gained one more goop thing as Jacob said," I activate my facedown known as Psychogoats!".Then four scapegoats appeared with their brains sticking out and then Joey said," I end my turn with another facedown.".

Psychogoats.Spell.Normal.Lets you summon four Psychogoats tokens.These tokens are different from Scapegoats because they can be used as tribute tokens and they can summon Psycho Monsters.

Jacob drew a card and he said," I send two of my tokens to the grave yard so I can summon my Psycho Dragon!".The powerful dragon appeared as Jinzo lost most of his health as the station only gained one goop token as Jacob said," My Psychogoats only count as one goop,it is sad but this won't.I attack with my dragon!".The dragon fired a blasted at the weaken machine and Joey said," Don't worry Jinzo!I play the spell card known as Scapegoats to protect Jinzo!".Then the five goats appeared as the dragon blasted one of the tokens and Jacob said," You were lucky dad.I place a card facedown to end my turn.".

Joey drew a card and he said," Okay.I play the spell card Lighting Vortex!".He send one card to the grave as Psycho Dragon and the two goats were gone as the station fueled up." Perfect.Thanks dad,I can now summon Psycho Frankenstein!" said Jacob.Then the station blew up as a monster stood there.It had scars all over him and he had dragons wings and giant muscle and then Jacob gained a dark aura." That is a Dark Rider Aura.I thought that they were gone." said Joan." I guess Dark Ruler is still lurking around.This explains the recent change in Jacob." said Dana." Who is the Dark Ruler?" said the twins." Is he like Marik?" said Mai." No?He is Bob's main enemy." said Jacob." I attack with my Frankenstein!" said Jacob.The monster destroy Jinzo along with two tokens causing 2400 points of damage and Joey said," I end my turn.".

Psycho Frankenstein.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3600 DEF 3000.Zombie/Effect.A monster made by dead Psycho Monsters.He is considered to be the strongest Psycho Monsters with his strength.He can destroy three monsters on the field.He can be special summon by Psycho Station.He automatic attack when summoned.

Jacob drew a card and he said," I summon Blue Flame Swordsman!".The blue sworded version stood there and then Jacob said," Attack Frankenstein!"." Not so fast.I play Roulette Spider!" said Joey.Then a spider hopped onto the zombie and spun him around." Round and round she goes,and where he stops nobody knows." said Joey.The zombie then stop right in front of Jacob and he blasted him with 3600 points of damage."Ouch." said the girls." I end my turn." said Jacob.

Joey drew a card and he said," Sorry but I am ending this.I summon Panther Warrior in attack mode and then equipped him with Lighting Blade which gives my monster 800 ATK points so I offer up one of my goats to attack your swordsman!".He rushed toward the warrior which exploded causing Jacob to lose all of his life points and he flew back into the ground." Jacob!" said Joan.She ran over to Jacob and he was out cold.

" Is he alright?Did I hit him too hard?" said Joey." No.He will be just fine." said Dana." And you know this how?" said Gail." I may be in Slifer Red but I am one of the smartest girl at this school.Trust me Gail,your brother will be fine.I promise." said Dana." Thanks Dana." said Alex.Joey put his child on his back as his helmet fell off." Jacob!" said Mai.He was covered with veins of darkness which is messed up beyond belief but go with it." I guess we need to go find Bob." said Joey.

Meanwhile,Bob was sitting in the forest.He was meditating.He then sensed a presence that he didn't know and then he said," Who is there?".He then saw a boy in a Blue Eyes Costume Duel and he said," Duel me."." Why?" said Bob.Good question Bob." Duel me." said the boy." Okay then." said Bob.He grabbed his duel disk and the boy said," Duel!"." Okay man.Just calm down.You need to calm down." said Bob.He turned on his duel disk and he said," Game on!".

The boy drew a card and he said," I play the spell card Demonic Summon so I can bring out Tri-Horned Dragon in attack mode!".Then a dragon appeared as the boy said," I then play the spell Triple Summon and I bring out Blackland Fire Dragon and Koumori Dragon in attack mode!".Then 2 dragons came out and then Bob thought," What are you planning kid?I mean you brought out 3 dragons."." I then play the spell known as Darkness Summon!" said the boy." Darkness Summon?!Where did you get that card?!" said Bob." I am not telling you.This card allows me to bring out 2 new dragons to the field!I pick Element Dragon and Rare Metal Dragon!" said the boy.Then two more dragon joined the field and then Bob said," You got that card from the Dark Ruler didn't you?"." Yes and he promised to make me the best dragon duelist in the world and I think defeat the boy who defeat Noah Kaiba will be a great start.I end my turn with a facedown that will bring your destruction!" said the boy.

Darkness Summon.Spell.Normal.This lets you summon more monsters of the same attribute.EX if you have 2 fiends on the field,you can bring out 3 fiends.

Nearby,Ryu,Rich,Kurt,Roger,and Johnny were looking for Bob." Man.This is the worst festival that I have been too." said Ryu.Rich was a Street Fighter known as Akuma,Ryu was Ryu,Kurt was Ninja Hiro,and Roger was Kirito." Yeah.I mean I was sitting with Emily and then she fell over." said Roger." Yeah.I hope everyone is okay.I mean almost the entire school was infected by those dark veins.I hope Erica is okay." said Johnny." I hope that Rachel is okay." said Kurt." Don't worry.I think Stella and their group can keep an eye on her Kurt.I am sure about that." said Rich.

Then Spike came running up to them and he said," Did you find Bob Spike?"." He is talking to his spirit dog right?" said the two boys." Yeah." said Roger and Johnny." I found Bob and he needs our help!" said Spike." Spike says that he needs out help." said Kurt." Okay Kurt.Tell him to go find Rachel and her group." said Rich." Okay. Rich says to go find Rachel's group.Can you do that and then lead them to where you found Bob?" said Kurt." Yeah but do you know where to go?" said Spike." Don't worry.I use to hid out in these woods because Coach made us fun." said Roger." And I will help." said Johnny.He led the three toward Bob as Spike looked for his master's sister.

Rachel was a card in Kurt's deck which was a little girl as she said," I hope big brother is okay.I mean what ever happened to us could happen to them."." Don't worry Rachel.Your brother isn't the type to just give up." said Stella.She was the Maiden of Aqua and Rachel said," Okay.".She grabbed Stella's hand as Stella saw Tammy who was Warrior Lady of the Wasteland and Rita was Command Queen." Do you find Bob?" said Stella." Nope.I know that he is okay." said Tammy." Yeah.Bob's dueling skills and him being a king keeps him alive." said Rita.

Then Rachel noticed Spike looking for them and she said," Spike!".The dog ran toward the girl and Rita said," That is one of Kurt's cards right?"." Yeah.So what does Spike say Rachel?Did he find Bob?" said Tammy." Yeah and they are going to his location." said Rachel." I guess that he is going to lead there." said Stella." Yep.Follow me!" said Spike.Rachel followed the dog and the other girls followed them.

Bob drew a card and he thought," I have to guess that facedown of his is one of the Dark Ruler's cards so I have to play smart.".He looked at his hand and he said," Perfect.I summon the Wall in defense mode.".The monster appeared as Bob said," I place 2 cards facedown to end my turn."." A weak move of yours.I draw!" said the boy.He drew a card and he said," This is perfect.I play my facedown or the spell called Polymerization!".

Then the five headed dragon appeared as Bob said," So?I am not afraid of some overgrown lizard.Being friends with a dragon duelist helps."." I am not done yet.I play the card that I just drew.Dragon's Call!" said the boy.He then drew 12 cards thanks to his dragon being on the field and he said," Time to play some of these cards that I just drew.I equip my dragon with Fairy Meteor Crush,Axe of Despair,Dragon Shield,Big Bang Shot,Horn of Light,and Ballista of Rampart Smashing!".The dragon then gained the effect to inflict piercing damage,it can't be destroy by battle or card effects,800 extra DEF points,1400 extra ATK points,and when it strikes the Wall 1500 extra ATK points." I then play the spell card known as Monster Reborn!" said the boy.He then brought back Rare Metal Dragon and then the boy said," Attack Five Headed Dragon!".He then fired a powerful beam at Bob causing smoke as Rare Metal Dragon sneaked in for a kill.

Dragon's Call.Spell.Normal.Lets you draw cards based on one of your dragons.EX level 5 draw 5 cards.

The two group meet up and they saw smoke." Guess Bob is in a duel." said Johnny." Yeah but why who?" said Rita.The smoke cleared and Bob stood there with 4000 life points plus the Wall plus the two dragons and the boy said," How?You should have lost this duel!"." I would have but I know the Five Headed Dragon pretty well since I have duel Noah since we were kids.So I stopped your overgrown lizards with my facedown known as Shut Down!" said Bob.The dragon duelist groaned as he said," I end my turn with 3 facedowns."

" Man.Bob is really good." said Rich." He is the best.Heck maybe even better than his old man." said Ryu." Maybe Ryu.Just maybe." said Tammy."Go Bob!Crush those overgrown lizard!" said Stella.Bob drew a card and he said," Perfect.I play my facedown card known as Army of the children!".Then a card appeared showing kids in army uniform as Bob said," By offering up my Wall,I can summon three monsters from my hand,deck,or grave but all of them have to be kids.I special summon Card Ejector,Bike,and Blake!".

Army of the Children.Spell.Normal.By offering up a monster,you can summon three monsters from your hand,deck,or grave but they have to be kids.
Blake.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1000.Fiend/Effect.He is all of Horror's awesome features into one person.He is always scaring everyone but the Spirit King who finds him amusing.He can destroy one monster on the field when he is summon and he also bring out a dark attribute monster and a light attribute monster from your deck and he negates a monster effect.

Then the little girl came out with Joey as they waved to their big brother or daddy as Blake appeared.He had Freddy's claws,Jason's mask,and other horror elements." You offered a decent change of you winning to some snot nose brats!" said the boy." These three are like my kids so time to end this.I activate Card Ejector and Blake's special effect.I banish Monster Reborn and then I destroy Five Headed Dragon with Blake!" said Bob." This is for making fun of Bob!" said Blake.He destroy the dragons as Bob said," I now negate Bike's special effect.Sorry about that by the way so I can bring out Gorz,the Emissary of Darkness and Chaos Command Magician!".

Then a magician appeared with a fiend as they said," Ready to serve you my king!"." Okay but first Heavy Storm!" said Bob.The field was cleared of facedowns leaving the dragon boy defenseless beside his dragon." Attack Gorz!" said Bob.He destroy the dragon causing 300 points of damage and then Bob said," Quad Attack!".The four rushed the dragon and the spellcaster blasted him with magic,Blake scratched him with his claw,and Bike kicked him." And that is for making fun of them!These three are like my children and I hate to see you insulting them when you make a deck full of power." said Bob.

Bob then saw his friends and he said," Hey guys.What's up."." Major mood change but Bob,we have a massive problem." said Kurt." What?" said Bob."Somehow everyone us but us has these weird dark veins on them." said Roger." What?!" said Bob.He ran over to the dragon duelist and he saw the veins and he said," Shit."." Bob used bad word." said Rachel." What is wrong Bob?" said Johnny." I have seen this before.I explain on the way." said Bob.

He then made Summoned Skull and Rex carry the Blue Eyes kid back to school as Bob said," The dark veins are the start of Armageddon."." You mean that movie?" said Ryu." I wish.It is far worse." said Bob." Does this involve the Spirit King?" said Rita." Yeah.It is Armageddon's handy work.He was one of my loyal monsters." said Bob." Why would he does this?On your holiday of all days." said Tammy." I don't know why but he was one of my loyal monsters but one day,I lost him and his three children.We looked for them for a long time." said Bob." Oh.That sucks Bob." said Rich." I know but maybe I can try talking to him." said Bob."And then he can heal everyone." said Stella." Awesome plan Bob." said Kurt." Thanks but lets get this kid with the others." said Roger.

Bob placed the kid with the others and he saw everyone from Duel Academy,several parents,and his friends from his travels who came to visit him. " No." said Bob.Stella walked over to him and she said," Bob.".He then said," You are so dead Dark Ruler!".He ran outside and he yelled," Come out here and fight me like a man!Get out of the shadows you son of a bitch!".

Then Dark Ruler appeared with Demonic Princess and Divine Queen." Hello Robert.Did you miss us?" said Dark Ruler." Not really.Get those freaky vines off my friends!" yelled Bob." Nope." said Demonic Princess." Why the hell not?" said Bob." Because we don't want to." said Divine Queen.Bob then clenched his fist and he tried to punch them but he was blocked by a barrier of darkness which is a thing.

Johnny who was watching Bob punching the barrier of darkness and he said," Those are the people who the Spirit King is rivals with Rachel."." Oh." said Rachel." I am so helping him with this." said Kurt." I am as well." said Roger." Good luck too." said Tammy." Show those freak shows what happens when you mess with Duel Academy!" said Ryu and Rita." Go get them big brother!" said Rachel." Yeah.Show them." said Stella.

The two ran over to Bob and he said," Guys?"." Ah these must be those weak friends of yours.They look like mice compared to us." said Demonic Princess." These two are some of my closet friends and I treat my friends and my deck like family so you are so going to die by my hands for saying that!" said Bob." Calm down Bob." said Roger." I have an idea." said Divine Queen." You free our friends and Bob kicks your buts to Kingdom Come?" said Kurt." No.What my loyal wife is saying is a duel.I will duel you Robert,Divine Queen will duel you blue haired boy,and Demonic Princess will duel the blond.Sound fair?" said Dark Ruler. The three looked at each other and then they said," Yes.".

Next time,
Roger vs Demonic Princess and her demons,Kurt vs Divine Queen and her Fiends,and Bob vs Dark Ruler and his army of monster who are familiar to Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment