Friday, August 29, 2014

Power Episode 6 Hot Springs For Hire


Lets see how our hero is doing with his new roommates.Also two new P.O.V

A week later from that fight with Death,I was siting in the main lobby area mediating alone with my thoughts.I was in what I call the Power Force which is where my powers are at its strongest.I was in here trying to figure out how to change me back to Bob.I mean I have been hit on by every guy in town which almost made me kill one of them but I was stopped by Dan.Dan and Ryan have been really helpful with my training and I can't thank them enough for helping me.

I then opened my eyes and I said," Power Transformation!Male!".Then I glowed a bright white as my hair went back to my short black hair which covered my eyes like always.I felt my breasts disappear as I went back to normal.I then went over to a mirror and I yelled," Yes!I did!".Ryan then came out of his room and he said," What is it Bob?"." I am a guy again!" I said.Ryan rubbed his eyes and he said," Holy crap.This is what you like as a guy!"." Yep.Like it?" I said.

Dan was eating breakfast as I was looking at my phone and Ryan reading a book." I can't thank you two enough.I mean you guys made back into a guy!" I said." It was no problem Bob.I mean you gave us a place to live and that was our payment." said Dan." So what are you going to do about Emma?I mean she transformed you into Robin." said Ryan." Oh I know.I'm not going to school anymore." I said." Really smart idea Bob." said Dan." I know right?" I said.

I was forced to go school." I hate you guys so much." I said." We know but Emma needs to keep up the thing that you are a girl." said Ryan." Yeah but I can't just stay as a guy." I said.I was back to being my female self." Yes.She knows what you look as a guy.I mean if you can change her opinion about you but I think Human Protection's agents have their minds prepare for mind control." said Dan." Yeah but you don't know the full Power of Power Daniel." I said." I really don't want to see you anger man." said Ryan.

I walked into school and I headed toward the Student Council.I turned into a shadow and I sneaked in.It was empty and I smirked.I went back to my normal male self and I pulled out my mini computer.I then pressed some buttons and I then said," Time to bring back the real Bob!".The world was then hit with something similar to an EMP but it erased their memories of Robin Young and I replaced them with Robert Percival X.You may be asking yourself what about my family.They were changed.

I smiled as I walked into class.I sat in my seat and I said," This is the life."." You all right Bob?You seem off more than normal." said Emma.She stood there and I thought," Yes!It worked!"." Perfect Emma.I am so happy!" I said." He seems serious about it Emma." said Dan.He stood there with Ryan,Stella,Trina,and Ace and I said," So you guys excited for the hot springs?!".We were going to the hot springs for the weekend and I was focused on turning back into the guy because I wouldn't live if I was Robin there.

" Dude!It is going to be so awesome!I mean we are going to to be awesome there." said Ace.He sat next to Dan as me,Dan,Ryan,and Ace were in a group with 8 girls.It would have been 9 girls but me being Bob again helped our case." Yes but it isn't it weird that we are in a group with 8 girls." said Dan." It would but we are with some of the school's hottest girls on a trip to the hot springs!" said Ace.Ryan hit him with a ruler and I said," Thanks Ryan.So who are the girls in our group?".

Ryan is a detective who was inspired by famous policemen and woman plus the stories of cops and detectives from Noir and Neo-Noir movies." Well according to Ace,We have Stella,Allison,Emma,and Trina in our group plus from my research here.We are with Carly,Clair.Laura,and Terra." said Ryan.

Ace's interest perked up as he said," Really?We got Terra?"." You know her Ace?" said Dan." Everyone and their grandma does Daniel.I mean she is the definition of a tomboy." said Ace." I see.You would know this how?" said Dan." I know everything about every girl in this school." said Ace." He seems serious about that guys." said Ryan."Okay.I want to meet her." I said." Why?" said Ace." I like to meet a new face." I said.

Ace ignored me as we head on the bus.I sat in the single seat in the back because I like it back there.I had my bag which I had my phone,wallet,and a new book that I have been reading called Meta.It was like me in a way but with some major differences.I was real and the hero was fiction." Bob reading a book?I'm shocked!" said Ace.

He stood there and I said," I can actually read a book Ace."." So you ready for the hot springs?I mean we get to see our favorites beauties without clothes.I mean it is heaven Bobby old pal." said Ace." That sounds really fucked up!" I thought.

Ace then sat in front of me as Ryan walked in with a girl.She had long brown hair and blue eyes and she looked nice." Bob.Meet Carly Martin." said Ryan." It is nice to meet you Bob.Ryan talks about you a lot." said Carly." Really?What does Ryan say about me?" I said calmly." Only the good things Bob.I mean you let him and Dan live with you for free." said Carly." So where is Dan anyway?" I said." Who knows?" said Ryan.

The bus left for the hot springs as I was left alone to my thoughts," I wonder if the Spider King is still around.I mean he was my grandfather's enemy and I don't think that erasing me from the world will get rid of him.".The bus then suddenly stopped as I noticed a web." Speaks of the devil." I thought.I then said to myself," Soul Separation!".I then separated from my body and I made my body looking like it was sleeping to everyone but Dan and Ryan.

I became Power and I studied the web and I then dodged some webs." Look who decided to show up.The name is Web kid." said a voice.I then noticed a spider.His top half look it could handled itself in a fight so I better be ready for anything with this over grown insect." What do you want with these kids?If you wanted me,you had to just rob a bank." I said." Okay kid.Time for you to die!Barricade Web!" said Web.

I then dodged the web by jumping up.The web went to the ground and it turned into iron and I said," Perfect.Time for Armageddon!".I made the sword appear and Web said," Perfect.I got you to bring it out.". He then made Armageddon stick to the web and I said," Give me back my sword!"." Nope.This belongs to the Spider King!" said Web.I sighed as I said," Okay.Power Transformation!Dragon!".I then transformed into a giant dragon with black/white scales and red eyes.What!I like the colors.

I then fired a ball made of ice freezing the webs and I crushed it with my tail." No!Die!Poison Web!" said Web.He fired a web on my body and I said," Power Transformation!Power!".I went back to Power and I said," Inferno Explosion!".I exploded in fire burning the web off me before I got hit with the poison.I then grab Armageddon and I said," Lighting Slash!".I then rushed to the insect and I slashed him as a super strong thunder bolt shocked him to the ground.

I placed Armageddon back as I said," Keep going.I will keep an eye on him.".The bus drove off with my body and I grab Web and I slammed him against a tree." Who do you work for?!" I said." The Spider King.He wants your powers." said Web." I guess that he would try to come after me." I thought.I then said," I better not see you again or next time,you won't be so lucky.Ice Age!".I then froze him to the tree and I kicked the tree away.I then flew after the bus and back into my body.

I stood up as the bus stopped and Ace said," Power is so cool man.I mean did you see him transform into a dragon?"." Yeah.I am guessing that it took a lot of work." I said." Yeah.It must have." said Ace.We walked out of the bus and I smelled the town's air.It was old fashioned air and I enjoyed it.I mean I have always enjoyed old things such as the Wild West for example.I mean it has such amazing heroes like Sheriff Eagle for example."So Bob?You want to go look around?" said Ace." Sure man." I said.

Dan P.O.V
Yep.Me,Bob,and Ryan will be doing the story telling now.So enjoy my view of things for a while.I was sitting down nearby the hotel where we were staying for the weekend.I was enjoy the fresh and clean air that this little town provided me when my powers went off.They did that when someone I know is here or a super villain and I was happy that it was just Trina." Hey Dan.I thought you were with Ace and Bob." said Trina." Nah.I wanted to relax here.So I thought you would be training for Kendo." I said.

She sat sat next to me and she said," You know that I'm not in the Kendo Club right?"." Yeah but you help them out a lot Trina.People can assume things." I said." I am trying to enjoy my time away from my family." said Trina." Having Family troubles?" I said." Yeah.I mean no family is perfect right?" said Trina." Yeah but what's so bad about yours?You don't have to answer this if you don't want to." I said.

She breathed in and she said," My family is the descendants of a Ninja Clan."." That explains why you are so good with a sword." I said." Yes but today is the day that my sister ran away from the family.It shocked our family." said Trina." Ouch.I didn't know.I hope things get better Trina." I said." Me too Dan." said Trina.

My alarm went off again but this time it was a super villain.I stood up and I said," I'll be right back Trina.".I ran to the bathroom and I changed into Psycho.I left the bathroom and I looked for the super villain.I then found the villain.She had a sword on her back which had the Japanese word for Apocalypse on it written in Japanese.She then turned around and she said," Who are you?!"." Psycho.Now you tell me who you are." I said." The name is Zorro." said Zorro.

She grabbed her sword and it glowed bright green and she said," Acid Slash!".She rushed toward me and I dodged it as she slashed a tree causing it to melt as I thought," She slashed just like Trina would."." Die!" said Zorro.She then tried to slash me in half as her blade turned light blue for ice,bright red for fire,yellow for lighting,and green for acid.I dodged them all as I said," Psychic Crush!".I then crushed the sword with my mind as it failed and I felt the pain from the pain." Nice try Psychic but my sword can't be broken so easy," said Zorro.

She then placed her blade against mine and she said," This fight has been fun but time for you to die!".She was then hit with a rock as she turned around.I then saw a girl.She had long green hair and blue eyes and she was wearing an outfit which made her look nice.She also had a sword but unlike Zorro's sword which seems to be more thinner than hers due to me being thicker." Who are you?" said Zorro." My name is Clair Banks and I am here to stop you." said Clair.

" With what?That weak sword can compare to my blade of Apocalypse!" said Zorro.I then said," Psychic Meteor Strike!".Then meteors came crashing to Zorro as Clair ran out as Zorro slashed them and I said," Psychic Sword!".I then made a sword out of thin air.This sword is my Psychic abilities into a sword which is a mixture of a Ninja sword speed and a Samurai sword's power.I then slashed her with it and she was out cold thanks to my sword stealing a soul of its victim and crushing it to make the said user go out cold for a while.

Zorro was out cold as I said," Thanks for the help Clara."." You are welcome." said Clara.She then looked at Zorro's sword and she said," This sword looks strong.I mean it looks like it as used by a powerful man or woman."." Yeah and I don't think that this blade is hers.She seem like she just got the blade only a day ago." I said.I then grab the blade but then she and the blade were gone as Clara said," That was weird."." Yeah.It was." I said.

Clara then said," Well.I better get going.I'm on a school friend trip."." Later Clara.I hope to see you around." I said.She walked off and I thought," I better get back to Trina and scan her mind for info on Zorro's blade.".I then said," Psycho Teleport!".

I was back to being Daniel Wallace as I appeared in an empty stall in the bathroom.I walked out and I saw Trina and Clara clashing blades.I then ran toward them and I said," What is going on here?"." She just attack me!" said the two.I sighed as I said," Put the blades away and we are talking.".The two sat down as I held their blades and Clair said," Do I know you?"." My name is Daniel Wallace and I don't want two lovely ladies fighting." I said.

Trina than said," So why are you letting her live?"." Because Trina,I don't know what is going on and I would like some answer from the both of you." I said." Fine Dan.She is a member of my family's rival clan." said Clara." She is?" I said.I then read their minds and I learned about the history between the Banks family and the Coleman family thanks to Trina's family always messing up the plans of Banks since the beginning of time." I see it now." I said," See what?" said the two." We need to make you two friends by using these fine hot springs." I said.

Ryan P.O.V
I was sitting outside of the book store looking for any new Detective stories." Man.They need new ones at this place." I thought.I then noticed a girl standing there.She had brown hair and blue eyes and she was from my school due to me being friends with the schools "ladies man".I walked over to her and I saw that she was reading an old version of a detective novel from Britain." You shouldn't be reading that." I said bluntly." And why should I listen to you?" said the girl." Because this book is highly outdated." I said,

She looked at the back and she said," I guess you are right.The name is Carly Little.You are Ryan Butler aren't you?"." Yes I am and how do you know me?" I said."You are pretty famous at Saint." said Carly.I had a rep at school for helping out anyone in need." I guess.So why are you reading this?I mean I didn't think a girl who read this kind of stuff." I said." I like a good cop story okay." said Carly." Then you are my type of girl." I said.

We walked out and I saw someone running with a bag of money." Stop him!" yelled a shop owner.I then stood in front of him as I said silently," Mighty punch!".I then punched him causing the bag to fly in the air.Carly caught it and the guy said," What is your damage kid?You just stopped me from making a profit!".I then pulled out a badge and I said," You are under arrest for stealing.".I then pulled out handcuffs and I called the police to pick the scumbag.

You may be asking this.Where did I get the badge and cuffs?I am a junior Detective who works with the police to bust drug rings at school and I used my powers to get many cases that will get many cops confused done quicker.I told Dan and Bob about this and they were cool with it.I mean I am doing my dream which is to help the police catch criminals who affect the world and also I love cop movies.

Carly and I walked back to the hotel as she said," So you are a cop?"." I am actually a detective but I am still a teenager." I said." I see.So I guess I will see you around Ryan." said Carly.She walked into the hotel as my phone rang.I looked and it was the Police Chief.We weren't the best of friends whatsoever."What do you want Chief?" I said." I learned that you arrest the criminal that we were using to draw out her." said the Chief."I hate what you are doing chief.I mean using actors to bring out someone is low." I said."Butler!I am your boss and you will accept my demands!" yelled the chief.I hanged up as I walked inside.

Bob P.O.V
I was relaxing in the hot springs by myself on the girls side and yes I am using Robin to be in here." This is nice." I thought.I was letting my bones relax but then my senses went off." Dam it!" I thought.Then the wall broke and I saw a monster.Its right hand was a red claw,its left hand was a cannon,its right leg was a hammer,its left leg was a drill,and its head was red." What the fuck?" I said.

I hid behind a rock as the monster said," Where are you?"." Was he looking for me or Bob?" I thought." Who is out there?" said a random girl.She stood there and the monster grabbed her and I said," Shit."." Come out here and fight me!Or she dies!" yelled the monster.I then sensed a new presence as a wolf ran it.The fur was black like the night and its eyes were green.On its back was something but I couldn't tell what as it howled." What the hell?" I said.

It attacked the monster freeing the girls as I said," I better help that wolf.Power Transformation!".I went back to Power as I flew over to them and I said," Get out of here now.".They ran off as I said," Stand back.".The wolf backed away from the monster as I said," Lighting Strike!".I then shocked him out cold as I said," Way too easy.I mean that overgrown bug was harder than him.".

I went over to the wolf and I said," Thanks for the assist.".It then wrote something on the ground and it said," Get me into the hot spring."." Okay but are you male or female?" I said.It then wrote male and I flew him over to the male side which was empty thank the gods and I threw him in.The wolf was gone as I saw a naked boy in the water.He had black hair and green eyes and I grabbed a towel and I said,"Here!Catch!".

He caught the towel and he wrapped the towel around himself and he said," Thanks man.The name is Blake Wolf."." Sup.The name is Power.So why were you a wolf?" I said."I got super powers." said Blake." I know that." I said." Well,I have the power of the Animal Kingdom inside of me and I can transform into animals but I haven't mastered it yet so I was stuck as a wolf but I go back to normal when I get touched by hot water." said Blake." I see.Follow me." I said.

I was Bob and I walked with him and he was wearing clothes by the way.I told him about me being Power and my stories about being Power.I then opened the door to my room and I saw Dan and Ryan playing cards." Sup man." said Ryan.Dan noticed Blake and he said," So who is he?"." This is Blake Wolf.Tell them about you." I said.I sat in a chair as Blake said," Bob or Power told me about you guys having powers.I have powers too.".

" You do?" said the two." Show them." I said.Blake then turned into a wolf and he howled and Ryan said," Wow.I am actually pretty impressive."." So can he transform him back?" said Dan." Nope.He needs hot water to turn back to normal so watch this." I said.I then poured hot water on the wolf and he said," I guess I need some more training.The only animal that I have mastered fully is the wolf so can you guys train me?!".

He bowed as I said," I am going too.You guys in?"." Sure.I mean his powers are very interesting Bob." said Ryan." Yeah.I need something to do after school." said Dan." Welcome to the family Blake." I said.Blake then said," So when is dinner?I am starving."." Just like Bob." said the two." Hey!I can control my stomach!" I said.The three walked out of the room to the dinner hall and I said," I hope this can stay forever.".

Next time,
Meeting your heroes

No comments:

Post a Comment