Saturday, August 9, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 44 Bob,Roger,and Kurt vs the Evil Family of Evil!


Welcome to a Episode that I had a blast writing because this Episode has three duels in one and they are all 8000 point duels.Oh and Emporio Ivankov has 5 effects.And I don't know if I wrote down a card so if I write down twice you know why.This Episode is going to be really long because I wanted too and you will have to deal with it.

Stella was sitting outside the dueling arena with Ryu,Tammy,Rachel,Kurt,Johnny,Rita,Rich,and Bob as Roger was shuffling his deck along with Demonic Princess." Hey Bob.So what up with the princess?" said Kurt." That is Demonic Princess or Bonnie." said Bob." Is her boyfriend named Clyde?" said Ryu." Sometimes Ryu.You can be a real idiot." said Tammy." Bonnie was the Dark Ruler's daughter who like her father hated my guts after one of my spirits kinda sorta destroy her garden." said Bob." Really?Who?" said Stella." Nova. " said Bob." Makes sense." said Rachel.

Roger drew his five cards and Bonnie said," I am going first okay!"." Sure but I won't be going easy on you whatsoever because Bob is a close friend of mine and you made my girlfriend and my family out cold so enjoy going first because you aren't going down." said Roger." Beat her Roger!" said Johnny." Yeah!" said Rita.

Bonnie drew a card and she said," I play the spell card known as Easy Summon!This spell card allows both of us summon high leveled monsters easy.I then summon Demon Knight!".Then a knight appeared and then the knight turned into a demon." I then place a facedown card.Your move Roger." said Bonnie.Roger drew a card and he thought," Why did she play that card?I mean she isn't that good.I better keep an eye on her."." I summon Laxus!" said Roger.The blond hair wizard appeared and then Roger said," I play the field spell known as Fairy Tail!".

Easy Summon.Spell.Continuous.Lets you summon level 5-12 monster with no promise and with another monster.
Demon Knight.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2400.Fiend/Effect.Once a normal knight whose passion for protecting the king was legendary,he was turned into a demon after getting bitten by his king who was evil.He fights to kill instead of to protect.He can't destroy by light monsters.
Fairy Tail.Spell.Field.The main base and home for the Fairy Tail Wizard.This card allows you to summon any spellcaster monsters from your deck and 500 ATK and DEF points to all of your monsters. Once destroyed,you can bring out it's master who is pretty strong.

Then a guild appeared and it felt warm." I normal summon Raku in attack mode!" said Roger.The boy appeared as Roger said," I now activate Raku's special effect.I now special summon Emporio Ivankov to the field.".The man appeared and Bonnie said," Is that a guy?"." Yes and no." said Roger." That didn't answer my question." said Bonnie." Oh I did.I then active my field spell's special effect.I special summon Mirajane!" said Roger.

Mirajane.Attribute Dark.LV 7.ATK 2800 DEF 2800.Spellcaster/Effect.Despite her looks and attitude,her magic is one of the strongest in Fairy Tail and she is on the same level as Erza and Laxus.She is a model for a swimsuit magazine.She was once a bad ass who didn't like anyone beside her little brother and sister but when her sister died,she changed into a kinder girl.She can boost up all of your monsters include herself on the field by 500 ATK and DEF.

Then a white haired girl came out and she was wearing a red dress and she smiled at the blond who nodded back." So is she from Fairy Tail?" said Johnny." Yep and she may look pretty tame but she is one of their strongest wizards." said Bob." Wow.I need to watch this." said Ryu." I then activate 2 of his 5 effects.I give them both to Raku!" said Bob.The boy then started to run away from the purple haired man as Bonnie said," I can't blame him whatsoever."." Yeah." said the group.

The man got him and he walked back to the white haired girl and Raku turned into a girl and Laxus and Mirajane sighed at the purple haired man." What the?!" said the group." That is Emporio Ivankov for you.I mean in the second episode that he is in,he transform a girl into a girl.It is pretty creative." said Bob.Raku walked over to the two other monster and she mumbled something to herself." I feel so bad for her." said Bonnie." Yeah.So Mirajane.Attack her with Soul Extinction!" said Roger.

Then the girl used her Take Over magic into Satan Soul as she then fired a powerful beam at the knight causing 1000 points of damage." Is that overkill?" said Rachel." Nope.That was a normal attack." said Kurt." Wow." said Rachel." I then attack you directly with my man!" said Roger.He rushed toward the princess and Bonnie said," You may have gotten me off guard with that move but I play my facedown.Negate Attack!". She then blocked the man and he pouted as the girls sighed and the male wizard was confused on what just happened." I end my turn with a facedown." said Roger.

Raku went back to his normal gender but he kept the power bonus as Bonnie drew a card.She looked at her hand and she said," Perfect.I summon Demon Magician!".Then a magician appeared and it looked demonic and then Bonnie said," I activate her special effect.By banishing my Demon Knight,I can draw 4 cards.".She drew 4 cards and she said," I then summon Demon Jester!".Then a jester appeared next to the magician and he messed around as the magician sighed." I then activate his jester effect.This brings my knight back along with a spell known as Demon Kingdom!" said Bonnie.

Demon Magician.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 2600 DEF 2200.Fiend/Effect.A magician who had a lot of magical promise in her career until she was killed.She was brought back as a demon and she had dark magic to work with.You can banish one of your monster so that you can draw half of the monster level in cards.EX level 8,you draw 4 cards.
Demon Jester.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1000.Fiend/Effect.A jester whose jokes made everyone laugh but Demon Magician.He was killed by the Demon Magician but he was brought back as the jester because the king liked his humor and he annoys Demon Magician more.He can bring back a monster that you removed from play and a spell card from your deck.
Demon Kingdom.Spell.Continuous.The kingdom of the Demon King whose powers could kill a dimension of dragons.You can special summon the Demon King from your deck if you are losing. All Demon monster gained 1000 ATK points plus an extra attack. 

Then a kingdom appeared behind the three fiends and then the air got tense." Welcome to my world!" said Bonnie."So cold." said Stella." Here." said Bob.He then gave her his jacket as she said," Thanks Bob.But aren't you going to be cold?"." Nope.I have trained in the arctic for this because the Spirit World is much colder." said Bob.Bonnie then said," I then play the spell known as Demon Aura!This lowers all of your monsters by 1500 ATK points!".

Demon Aura.Spell.Continuous.Lowers all not fiend monsters by 1500 ATK points.

Then the four monsters were weaker as Bonnie said," I then play the spell known as Demon Sword!I equip my sword to my knight giving him 600 more ATK points!I then attack with Demon Jester on Raku!".He then fired a ball on Raku causing him to exploded causing 500 points of damage."I then attack again with Demon Jester on Laxus!" said Bonnie.He then made the wizard exploded causing 500 life points again." Ouch." said Roger." I then attack with Demon Magician!Destroy that girl." said Bonnie.She fired a spell at her causing 1300 points of damage and then Bonnie said," Destroy that man!".

Demon Sword.Spell.Equip.Gives Demon Knight 600 more ATK points.Once destroy,you can bring out the sword to the demon king giving him 1000 ATK points.

He rushed toward the man as Roger said," I activate my facedown known as Death Wink!".He then wink causing the demon knight to go back to the other demons as Roger said," This card allows my monster to stay safe and it also ends your battle phase."." Good move.I place a card facedown." said Bonnie.She place a card facedown as Bonnie said," Hit me with your best shot.".

Death Wink.Spell.Normal.If you have Emporio Ivankov on your field,you can block an attack and end your opponent's battle phase.

Roger drew a card and he said,"I play Lucky Draw!".He drew five cards and he said," I summon Moka!". The pink haired girl stood there as Roger said," I then play the spell known as Newspaper Club.To activate this spell,I need to offer up one monster and I pick Ivankov!".The man left the field as Roger said," I now special summon Kurumu,Mizore,and Yukari from my deck and I summon Tsukune to the field!".Then a blue haired girl appeared and she was very well developed,a witch came out and she was 11,a girl with purple hair and the air around her froze,and the boy came out.

Kurumu.Attribute Dark.LV 7.ATK 2400 DEF 2400.Fiend/Effect.A succubus which is known for making men fall under her spell to seduce them.She met Tsukune while she was trying to get rid of Moka's popularity.She fell in love with Tsukune after he saved her from Moka's inner form and she is trying to make him fall for him using her charms no magic.She gains 1000 ATK points if he is on the field.
Mizore.Attribute Dark.LV 7.ATK 2300 DEF 2300.Fiend/Effect.A witch which is half human and half monster in this world.She was a genius and a snobby one at that.She didn't have any friends at all until she met Tsukune who saved her from Lizardmen and she fell in love with him and Moka. She gains 1000 ATK points if either Moka and Tsukune are on the field and if both are she gains 2000.
Mizore.Attribute Dark.LV 7.ATK 2400 DEF 2400.Fiend/Effect.A snowwoman which freeze their loved one in ice blocks so that they can't leave them.She met Tsukune because she thought he was lonely like her.She almost killed herself but Tsukune saved her and she fell in love with him.She gains 1000 ATK points if he is on the field.She can freeze one monster on the field per turn and that monster lose 1500 ATK points.

" So Bob?Are those girls from an Anime as well?" said Rich." Yep.Rosario + Vampire.It is like an horror Harem." said Bob." Weird." said Ryu." Nah.The action scenes are pretty cool to see." said Bob." I then freeze Demon Knight." said Roger.The knight froze in a icy shell as Roger said," I then attack with my witch! Destroy that magician with golden washtub!".

" I play Half Damage.This lets me take half of the damage that I would have taken this entire battle phrase." said Bonnie.She then took 350 points of damage as Roger said," Destroy Demon Jester Kurumu!".Bonnie then lost 300 life points and then Roger said," Mizore!Finish that knight!".The knight fell into an icy block and 250 life points went down the drain.Moka then rushed toward Bonnie and she took 1250 life points as Roger gained 1250 life points and then Tsukune attacked Bonnie causing 1500 points of damage and then Roger said," I place one card facedown to end my turn."

Half Damage.Spell.Quick.You take half damage for the entire turn.

The score is that Roger has 5700 life points and Bonnie has 3650 life points." This duel is looking pretty much in Roger's favor." said Tammy." Yeah but I don't think that Bonnie isn't done yet.If I remember right, her demon army is strong and i know that Roger can do this with no problems." said Bob.Bonnie drew a card and she said,"I then activate my castle's special effect.I can now special summon Demon King!".Then a king came out and then he had a demonic aura and then he gained the sword that Demon Knight had and he gained 1000 more attack points as Bonnie said," I send my Demonic Pet to the grave so that my king can attack!Attack!Demonic Aura!".

Demon King.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Fiend/Effect.The king of all demons.His rule command over all demons monsters and he brought a kingdom to become a demon kingdom. He gains 1000 ATK and DEF points for every Demon in your grave.He can only attack if you send one card to the grave.

He rushed toward Tsukune and then Roger said,"I activate my facedown known as Love Shield!".Then the succubus,witch,and Ice woman protected the boy as they were destroy and Roger only lost 2900 life points as Roger said," Love Shield works if I have three or more monsters on the field.I pick three monsters to protect one of my own and if they have a power boost,their attack or defense goes back to normal."." Ah.I place a card facedown." said Bonnie.

Love Shield.Spell.Normal.This card protects one of your monster with three of your other monsters and if they had any ATK or DEF points increase.It goes back to normal.

Roger drew a card and he said," I play Powerful Hand!".He send his two remaining cards from his hand to the grave and he drew 10 cards and he said," I play Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy Fairy Tail!This allows me to special summon Makarov from my deck ".Then the guild was destroyed by the typhoon as an old man appeared.He look about 100 years old and he stretch his hand to the pink haired girl but he was stopped by the boy." I then use your spell to summon Shanks!" said Roger.Then a red haired man stood there and he was ready to fight the demon." I then summon Salamander to join my all star cast!" said Roger. The pink haired warrior joined the five and then Roger said," I play the field spell which is stronger than Fairy Tail and World Tourney!Pirate's King Treasure!".

Makarov.Attrribute Light.LV 12.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Spellcaster/Effect.The 3rd and 6th master of Fairy Tail and one of the Ten Wizard Saints which are the ten most powerful saints.He is older than most wizards in his guild actually all of them.He considered all of his guild members his children and when you hurt his children,he gets angry.He also has a docile perverted nature.He can only be summoned by send Fairy Tail to the grave.You can offer up his attack for Fairy Law which makes your opponent's monster lose 4000 ATK points.
Shanks.Attribute Earth.LV 12.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Warrior.Effect.One of the member on the Pirate King Gold Roger as a cabin boy.He witness the king's death many years a go.He gave the Pirate King's straw hat to Luffy when he was a kid and he inspired him to be a pirate.You can special summon him if you send Luffy to the grave or you are losing in the duel.He can slash any foe in half.
Pirate's King Treasure.Spell.Field.This treasure once belonged to the Pirate King Gol D. Roger and many pirates dream of going there.All of your monsters gain 1000 ATK points and once this field spell is destroy,you can summon the Pirate King himself.

Then a huge amount of gold appeared as Kurt said," That is a lot of gold.I bet I could buy a freaking country with all that gold."." Yeah." said Rachel." I then use Makarov's special effect." said Roger.Then the short man made a giant burst of light appeared from the clouds and it blasted the Demon King with a blinding light." My eyes!" said the group but Bob." You guys haven't seen anything this bright.I have seen brighter." said Bob. 

The Demon King was now a stone statue but it had 6000 ATK points and Bonnie said," So that lightshow was for not.My king is stronger than all of yours monsters."." I am not done yet.I rip off Moka's Rosario with Tsukune!" said Roger. The whited haired vampire appeared and then Roger said," I then play the spell card known as Trio Attack!".The red haired swordsman ran toward the king with the vampire and they destroy the king and Bonnie lost her monsters." This card destroy a monster and I still have Salamander's attack so I attack with him!This is for hurting all of my friends with those veins of yours!Salamander!Fire Dragon's Roar! " said Roar.The magician then burned Bonnie making Bonnie lose all of her life points causing Roger to say," That's game!".

Trio Attack.Spell.Normal.Lets you use three monsters attack together and they destroy a monster even if they are weaker.

Bonnie was on the floor and Ryu said," So what is going to happened to her?"." Who knows?I mean she was just roasted by a wizard so who knows." said Rich.Then Bonnie turned into nothing as Divine Queen said," Lets go boy!".Kurt stood up and he said," Time me to save the world."." Good luck Kurt." said Rita." Beat them big brother!" said Rachel." What she said but not with the big brother part." said Tammy." Yeah. Show them what for." said Stella and Roger." Show me the power of Kurt." said Bob.

Kurt walked over to the Divine Queen and they shuffled their respective deck and Rita said," So what is the queen like?"." I think her name was Colleen." said Bob." Weird name for a queen.I mean she looks like she belongs with the people of the sky." said Rich." You mean the people of Skypeia?" said Roger." No.I think you mean angels." said Tammy.Rich nodded his head as Ryu said," So is she stronger than her daughter?"." Maybe but who knows.It has been a long time since then." said Bob." And you know this how?" said Stella." I have all of my ancestor in my blood so I know everything about the spirits." said Bob.

Kurt drew his five cards and he said," Do you want to go first Colleen?"." Yes." said Coleen.She her 6th card and then she said," I summon Fiend Dog!".Then a dog came out and it turned into a fiend of pure terror and then Collen said," I place a card facedown.Your move.".Kurt drew a card and he said," I summon Ninja Hiro!".The male ninja appeared as he said," So what is that Kurt?"." Who knows?I use my ninja's special effect to bring out his lovely wife Ninja Karin in attack mode." said Kurt.The girl appeared as she said," Hey Hiro.When I said I want a dog,I didn't think I meant this."."I attack with Hiro!Then Karin" said Kurt.

Fiend Dog.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1000.Fiend/Effect.A fiend dog who is the pet of the Fiend Queen.Once destroy,you can draw a fiend monster from your deck. 

He then threw a shuriken at the dog causing him to exploded causing 500 points of damage to the queen and then Karin threw hers causing her 1500 points of damage and then Colleen said," I activate my facedown known as Fiend Station!".Then a similar station to Psycho Station appeared as the station was 2/3 full as Colleen said," Just wait dear boy.You will see the monster that will end your life."." Okay then.I place 2 facedown to end my turn.Your move." said Kurt.

Fiend Station.Spell.Continuous.For every life points that you lose,it goes into the station.Once it reaches 3000,you can bring out Fiend Queen.

Colleen drew a card and she said," I summon Fiend Archer!".Then a archer appeared and he fired an arrow at Karin and Hiro and they both lost 500 ATK points and then Colleen said," I then play the spell known as Multiple Shot!".The Archer fired arrows causing the two ninjas to exploded causing Kurt to lose 1000 life points." I then attack with my archer!Devil's Shot!" said Colleen.The arrow headed toward Kurt and then he said," I then play my facedown known as Ninja's Barrier!".Then the souls of Karin and Hiro blocked the attacks as Kurt said," Since I have them in my grave,they can block an attack for me."." You are very lucky boy.I end my turn with a facedown." said Colleen.

Fiend Archer.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1000.Fiend/Effect.A fiend with the aim of a powerful sniper and he can shoot an apple from fifty feet away.You can make your opponents lose 500 ATK points from their monsters.
Multiple Shot.Spell.Normal.You can attack an extra 2 time.
Ninja Barrier.Spell.Normal.If you have Ninja Hiro,Ninja Karin,or their daughter in your grave,they can block an attack.

Kurt drew a card and he said," I summon Heart Turtle in defense mode!".The heart sharped turtle appeared and then he said," Can I do this?I mean he looks pretty strong Kurt."." Don't worry Leo.I have an plan that will blow her away!I play the spell known as Leo's Courage!This card allows me to summon the next form of Heart Turtle.I now special summon Courage Turtle!" said Kurt.The heart turtle was gone as a humanoid turtle appeared.He then had two guns on his hips and two swords as he said," Lets do this Kurt old buddy!". " Right.I activate his special effect.Since you have a monster on your field,I can destroy one of your facedown cards so destroy it with blaster shot!" said Kurt.

Leo's Courage.Spell.Normal.If you have Heart Turtle on the field,you can special summon Courage Turtle to the field from your deck.
Courage Turtle.Attribute Water.LV 8.ATK 2900 DEF 2000.Reptile/Effect.The fearless version of Heart Turtle.He fights enemy from his friends not matter what could happened.He can destroy one of your opponent's facedown if your opponent has a monster on the field.
Fiend Plan.Spell.Normal.You lose 1000 life points once this card is destroyed.

He fired his guns at the card and it went to the graveyard as Colleen smiled and she said," You just send Fiend Plan to the grave which makes me lose 1000 life points.".She then lost 1000 more life points as the station filled to its highest point and then Colleen said," I can now summon to the fiend Fiend Queen!".Then a queen very similar to her but way more fiendish and then Kurt said," So?I attack with Courage Turtle!".He rushed toward the archer and he slashed him and then he blasted holes into him causing 1400 points of damage." I place a card facedown to end my turn." said Kurt.

Fiend Queen.Attribute Dark.LV 6.ATK 2000 DEF 2000.Fiend/Effect.The queen of all fiends monsters.She is very strong.She can inflict piercing damage.

Colleen then drew a card and she said," I summon Fiend Messenger!".Then a fiend on a horse appeared and then Colleen said,"My messenger can give my queen a boost of 1000 ATK points and now she has enough to destroy that reptile!".The queen rushed toward the turtle as Kurt said," Not so fast.I won't let you hurt one of my family with that demonic attack.I play the spell card known as Shell Retreat!".

Fiend Messenger.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1000 DEF 1000.Fiend/Effect.A messenger from the Fiend Queen.She gives her queen an extra 1000 ATK points.
Shell Retreat.Spell.Normal.Lets Heart Turtle or Courage Turtle be protected from an attack.

The turtle retreat into his shell as the attack hit the shell as Colleen said," I thought that turtle was supposed to be dead!"." My shell protects me from any attack that you hit me with." said Leo." Yep.This card protects me from your attack and I know that your messenger can't hit Leo so you failed cold." said Kurt." Go big bro!" said Rachel.Colleen said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Kurt drew a card and he said," This move is for all of my friends that have those freaky veins in them.I made some friends who are like my family and I still have my family but you and your freaky husband of yours will be defeat me,Bob,and Roger!I play the spell Lucky Draw!".He drew five cards and he said," I play the field spell known as High Noon.".Then the field turned into the wild west as Kurt was on the left and Colleen was on the right." This card allows me to summon a monster from my hand and I pick the daughter of my ninjas known as Ninja Ayane!" said Kurt.

High Noon.Spell.Field.The final showdown of two monsters.You can summon a monster from your hand to fight a monster from your opponents to the death and it doesn't matter if the opponent's monster is stronger.
Ninja Ayane.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1500.Warrior/Effect.She is the daughter of Hiro and Karin.Her names means colorful sound but she is also Beautiful,pleasant,and delightful and she is like that.No one can hate her no matter what.She is like her father who is a ninja master and she joined her mother and father in their fight against their government.She can destroy a monster that is stronger than her.

Then a female ninja appeared.She had long purple hair with a black ribbon in her hair.She had a sword on her back and she was a ninja outfit and she said," Ah Leo.You ready to help Kurt win?"." Yes.Now show them the power of Hiro and Karin's kid." said Leo." You pick that weakling to fight my queen?!Destroy her!" said Colleen.The queen rushed toward the ninja and when she reached her,she was gone." Where did she go?" said Colleen." Right here." said Ayane.

She then stabbed Fiend Queen causing her to exploded as Ayane went back over to Leo who gave her a thumbs up as Kurt said," She is a strong ninja like her mother and her father and time for Leo to show off his training!Slash her messenger!".Leo rushed over to the messenger and then Colleen lost 1900 life points and then Kurt said," I activate my facedown known as Spike's Revenge.This allows me to summon Spike!".

Spike's Revenge.Spell.Normal.Lets you summon Spike if you destroy a monster.
Spike.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 2000.Beast/Effect.The strongest dog on the planet.His bite could cut open up a mountain.He can run at the speed of sound.He is actually the brother of Scampers.He can bring out his master when you have no other monster on the field.

Then the dog appeared.He had blue fur and he was cute.Ayane pet the dog who said," Thank you Ayane!". She nod as he rushed toward the queen and he said," This is for Hiro,Karin,and also my master friends!".He then bit her and then Colleen fell over out of life points." That is game!" said the three.

Colleen turned into air and Rachel said," You did it big bro!".She tackled him and Ryu said," Way to play man.I mean wow."." Thanks.You have to thank Hiro,Karin,Ayane,Leo,and Spike for this.I just told them what to do." said Kurt.The five appeared as Hiro said," She is so my daughter.I mean she has her mother's beauty and our power."." That is correct father." said Ayane." Oh live a little Ayane.We won." said Karin." I am but I am worried about the Dark Ruler." said Ayane." Bob got this guy.I mean he did defeat Kurt." said Leo." But he didn't make it easy for him." said Spike.

Dark Ruler said," This is enough!".He then trapped everyone in dark vines which is really strong vines." Let us out!" said Rich." Nope.I am here to defeat Bob!" said Dark Ruler.Bob then walked over to the man and he said," Lets begin!My friends defeated your family with your skills and I will make sure that you freed them from those veins!I promise that!"." He seems serious about this." said Rita." Can you blame him Rita?I mean his cards and his friends are his family.He cares about them more than anything.I mean I remember when he got Craig expelled after he beat up Jess.Bob is the guy who I am happy to have met." said Stella.

Dark Ruler laughed as Bob said," What is so funny?"." You!I mean you are so stupid.I am going to show you something." said Dark Ruler.He then made a portal opened up and Bob said," It can't be."." No way!" said the group.

It was Yugi Moto." Dad!What did you to do him you bastard?!" yelled Bob." I captured him and his wife 9 years ago and I have been draining them out of energy for years!They have been pretty good about it." said Dark Ruler." Bob?Is that you my boy?" said Yugi." Yeah!" said Bob." Defeat him Bob!" yelled Yugi."I will and I will save you from this!" said Bob." Do it!" said Yugi.Then Dark Ruler made cameras as Bob said," What are you doing?"." I am showing the entire world what happens when you messed with Darkness!" said Dark Ruler.

Dark Ruler then said," Can you really defeat me?"." I can and lets duel." said Bob.The five drew their five cards and then Dark Ruler said," I am going first!".He drew another card and he said," I summon Dark T-Rex!".Then a T-Rex came out and it was Rex and he said," Bob?Defeat him!"." Okay." said Bob." I place a card facedown." said Dark Ruler.Bob drew a card and he said," I am so sorry about this Rex.I play the spell known as Spirit King Summoning!".Then the air turned shiny and pure and Bob said," This card allows me to summon a monster whose powers are legendary in Duel Monster!I summon Obelisk the Tormentor!".

Dark T-Rex.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 3000 DEF 0000.Dinosaur/Effect.The possessed Dinosaur and his strength is legendary.He can destroy any monster weaker than him.
Spirit King Summoning.Spell.Continuous.Lets you summon a high level monster every turn and also if it is part of a trio,you can bring out the rest of the trio.If the monster has no attack points,you can give them the power of the strongest monster on the field.

The mascot for Obelisk Blue appeared and it said," Time for to fight for the world!"." Sweetness!" said Kurt."I then can special summon Slifer,The Sky Dragon!" said Bob.The red dragon appeared and it said," Lets do this already!"." I then bring out Ra!I must say the ancient text to do but I will to stop you because you need to see what happened when you mess with me!The Spirit King!" said Bob.

He then made the air glow around him as he said," Great beast of the sky,please hear my cry.Transform yourself from the orb of light,and bring me victory in this fight.Envelop the desert with your glow,and cast you rage upon my foe.Unlock your powers deep within,so that together we may win.Appear in this shadow fame as I call your name: WINGED DRAGON OF RA!".The dragon appeared and he said," Lets do this my brothers!"." Right!" said the two.

" Yes!" said Rex." Attack!Fist of Fate!Thunder Force Attack!Blaze Cannon!" yelled Bob.The three fired their attack causing a huge of explosion and the group said," Go Bob!".Bob smiled as he said," I did it."." Yes you do Bob." said the three gods.

He then notice the sky having new faces." Rex,Weevil,Dawn,the Seal guy,the evil force that was in Luna,the evil force that was in Rachel,the evil force that was in Karen.the evil force that was in Jackie Yuki,Lucky 7,Fist,Fang,the evil force that was in Jenny,the evil force that was in Cathy,Demonic Princess,Divine Queen,Samantha,and Nathan." said Bob.

He then heard the ruler laughing as he said," Like them?I knew that you would."." How are you not dead?" said Roger." His facedown." said Bob." Yep.It is known as Dark Deposit.This card sends all of my teammates into the graveyard.They deserve this because they failed me." said Dark Ruler.Bob then said," I place a card facedown!"." He is so mad." said Ryu." What gave you that clue Einstein?" said the three other possessed duelists." I think it is the steam." said Rachel.Bob was steaming as Kurt said," Who knew he could do that?".

Dark Deposit.Trap.You send monster to the grave to block 2000 points of damage.

Bob then saw the Dark Ruler's aura changed into a dark aura." I now summon to the field Berseker!" said Dark Ruler.Then a man appeared.His muscle were huge and he looked like he could destroy a planet and Bob said," It can't be.Barry?Is that you?"." Yep!Time for me to get my revenge on you Spirit King!" said Barry/Berserker." I then play the spell card known as Triple Summon so I can bring out his sisters.Nuclear Woman and Bullet!" said Dark Ruler.Then a woman wearing a suit with the color white and green appeared with a woman with bullets as Bob said," No.Not you two as well.Nikki and Betty!".

Berserker,The Rampaging Fist of Anger.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 100.Warrior/Effect. This man was once a hero who helped people in danger and he served the Spirit King with his older sister and dad.Then the Spirit King abandoned them,he turned his fist toward rage as he destroy anything reminded him of the Spirit King because he betray him and his family.He can destroy one monster on the field.
Nuclear Woman,the woman with the power of a Nuke in her body.Attribute Fire.LV 3.ATK 2400 DEF 0.Warrior/Effect.She is the older sister of Bullet and Berseker.She is the strongest out of the siblings with her power of a nuclear bomb.She was great friends with the Spirit King and she considered him part of the family but then he betrayed her and her family so she joined the family by destroy things that represent the Spirit King.She can destroy one monster and a facedown card.
Bullet,the woman with many bullets and the maker of many holes on the normal human body.LV 3. ATK 2200 DEF 50.Warrior/Effect.She is the middle child out of the family.She was an expert sharpshooter and she was great friends with the Spirit King.She later was betrayed by the king and she joined with the family to kill anything that was the Spirit King.She can destroy one monster on the field.

"Hello Spirit King.After all this time,You are still using your friends as your pawns.I mean you used our family for our power alone and we weren't any use to your evil plans,you got rid of us." said Nikki." I am not!I looked for you guys!" said Bob." Yeah Right!You abandoned us!Time for you to pay!" said Betty." Since I have Nuclear Woman,Berserker,and Bullet on my field.I can bring out their dad and your old buddy.I summon Armageddon!" said Dark Ruler.

Armageddon,The Bringer of Darkness and Death.Attribute Dark.LV 12.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Warrior/Effect.He is known as the bringer of deaths and much destruction around the world.He and his family were outcasts by the Spirit World until they met the Spirit King.He let them into his kingdom and Armageddon was happy.Then he betrayed them and he vowed revenge on the king along with the family.His red eyes could kill you cold.He can be special summon from your deck when you have his children Nuclear Woman,Berseker,and Bullet on the field or when you have 3 2500 ATK point monsters on your field.

Then the air got tense and the clouds went red as Bob said to his deck," Guys. I need you to make sure that you protect my friends no matter what.".Then out of the sky came Armageddon.He was wearing a red and black suit.He looked stronger than Berserker and he looked like he could kill you with his red glowing eyes." Hello Spirit King.It will be a happy reunion but what you did to us,I will enjoy kill you!" said Armageddon."I am so very sorry for what happened." said Bob." I activate the kids special effects!" said Dark Ruler.

The three then wiped out Bob's field except for Bob's facedown." I attack with all of four of them.I am letting them taking revenge on you!" said Dark Ruler." I send Kuriboh to my grave to negate all battle damage!" said Bob.He send the card to the grave as the four rushed to the boy and he said," I am sorry.".This part is going to be graphic and I hate doing this to the kid.

Berseker started punching him in every spot on his body and he said," Liking this Bob?!This is what you do to me and my family when you abandoned us!Die!".He went back as Bullet fired a lot of bullets everywhere on Bob as she said," You didn't have to abandoned us!We loved you!Why did you abandoned us?!".He was then inside in a nuclear explosion as Nikki said," You deserve all of this!You don't even deserved to be the Spirit King at all!You are a worthless human who should die!".Armageddon stood there and he said," Die!!!!!".He then blasted Bob with a lot of darkness as Bob fell over from the attacks.

" Bob!" yelled Roger." God dammit!I should be helping him right now!" said Kurt." Yeah!" said Ryu and Rich." Hell yeah!" said Johnny and Rita." Bob." said Racheal and Tammy.Stella was crying and she yelled," Bob.You are my best friend!Don't die on us!You have your parents right in front of you!Don't you dare give up on this!".

Bob's face was facedown and he was out cold as Dark Ruler laughed," Yes!I killed the Spirit King!!".The four spirit looked at Bob and Berserker said," This feels awesome!"." Yes.It does Barry.I mean we killed the man who almost tried to kill us." said Nikki." Let's do it again!" said Betty." We have to wait until Dark Ruler's next turn." said Armageddon." I end my turn! Let's see if Bob can even make one!" said Dark Ruler.

Bob was in the empty field and he said," What have I done? I shouldn't started to play this game!I mean if I didn't.My friend wouldn't be dying from those dark veins and those prison that Dark Ruler put them in!I should have stayed as their bitch!"." No Bob.This was always your destiny." said Mahad.He stood there and Bob said," No! You are wrong!"." I am not Bob.You touched many people on your journey to find your parents.I wouldn't have met one of my best friends." said Mahad.

Bob then saw light as he said," You are right!I found my parents after almost 10 years of searching thanks to you guys!I owe you everything!".Mahad smirked as he said," Now show them why you are the Spirit King!"." Right Mahad!Thanks by the way.I need that.Guess you are one of my closet friends." said Bob." Indeed.Now show this phony ruler how a true king duels and lives for his friends." said Mahad.

Bob then stood up as Dark Ruler said," How the hell did you live that attack?!"." I am the Spirit King!" yelled Bob.He then said," I am not doing this by myself.I have all of my friends who I made over my lifetime. They will always be with me no matter what!".He then drew a card as he said," I play Demonic Summon!I special summon Power!".The hero stood there as he said," I am ready!"." I play my facedown card!Mirror of the Other Side!" said Bob. Then a powerful looking mirror appeared as Bob said," This card brings out my true form and Power's other form!".

Mirror of the Other Side.Spell.Normal.This card bring out the Spirit King or Devil if you have Power or all of the Spirit King's items on the field. 

Then the mirror glowed as Bob glowed gold.Then Bob stood there as his spirit stood there with Power. Power then grew a evil like aura as Bob felt the armor go onto his chest,the boots on your feet,the shield on his left arm,the sword in his right hand, and then the helmet on his head.His eyes glowed red as he said," I am the Spirit King!"." Sup.The name is Devil." said Devil.Then Bob's body start to talk," I play the spell card Monster Reborn!I bring Power!".The hero stood there and he said," Ready Devil?"." Hell yeah!" said Devil." I can know play the spell card Polymerization!I fuse Devil and Power together.I can now summon Powerful Power!".The two then stretched their bodies together and then they said," Fusion!".

Devil.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Warrior/Effect.The other side of Power.He is the brave and cocky side of the hero of the Spirit Kingdom.Like Power,He can negate a spell,trap,or monster effect for every card in your hand.
Spirit King,The Powerful King of every Duel Monsters Spirits.Attribute Divine.LV 12.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Warrior/Effect.The king of all Duel monsters spirits and he is very powerful despite his age.He is only 18 years old but he is grown up for his age.He can destroy an monster on the field.
Powerful Power,Power and Devi's combined powerful form.Attribute Earth.LV 12.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Warrior/Fusion/Effect.Power + Devil.A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters.The combo of Power and Devil.He is the symbol of good and evil in the Spirit Kingdom.He is good friends with the Spirit King.He can destroy every monster weaker than him.

Then a hero stood there.He had Devil's red eye on the right and Power's blue eye on the left.He was wearing the suit which both of them wear and he said," Let's do this your highness!"." Indeed." said Bob." Attack!" said Bob's body.I have a question.So how does a body with a spirit duel?I mean I think you would need one of those to duel but since Bob is the Spirit King,he can do this stuff.Time for a lot of stuff going down.

Powerful Power rushed over with Bob as Armageddon said," Get that weak hero!I will handled the king!". Bob then dodged a darkness blast and then he said," Time to use my boots!".He then started to run on air as Kurt said," That is so cool."." Yeah.It is." said the boys.Bob then ready his sword for an attack as he blocked Armageddon's attack with his shield and he noticed Powerful Power destroying the children and Bob said," This is for all of my friends.".

He then started to slash the man everywhere and Dark Ruler said," No!"." Yes!Time to end this and save the world!" said Bob.Armageddon was defeated and he exploded as Powerful Power stood behind the man and Bob in the front and they said," Eat this!".The two then knocked him out of life points as Bob said after he return to his body," That is game!".

Next time,
Seeing the Spirit King in the past





No comments:

Post a Comment